Valentine

Board index » OmniForum » Character Creation » Equipment

Post subject: Raiden's weapons
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:49 pm 
Genin of the Neo-Nightmare
Genin of the Neo-Nightmare

Unique Trait: Crimson Current
Sex: Male
Golden Ninja Tools: Specially made golden kunai, shurikens, and arrows that conduct electricity extremely well. These tools retain a their charge even long after they leave Raiden's possession. Due to the tools being gold they are not effected by magnetic currents

God's Wrath: A spear made of superconductive malleable metal that when combined with the destabilization properties of the Crimson Current bends into a bow and back again. Both the bow and spear forms make lightning based attacks stronger
Bow
Spear

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Post subject: Re: Raiden's weapons
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:22 pm 
Void Sanin: Class S
Void Sanin: Class S

Unique Trait: Psion-Release
Sex: Male
Approved. Let me restate that you are required to choose between the Chaos, Void, and Nightmare villages to align yourself- and also be given the ability to post. Your weapon list, jutsu list, and character bio looks good to me.

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

"You should really learn to pick your battles.."

Board index » OmniForum » Character Creation » Equipment