Post subject: Tobari's Abilities
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:08 am 
Shinsui :: Budding Glow|Shifting Shade
Shinsui :: Budding Glow|Shifting Shade

Unique Trait: Kakei no Jutsu
Faction: The Neo Nightmare
Sex: Male
_Kakei Jutsu_
This is a fighting style created by my family just for me, which involves using large needles for very precise and dangerous hits. This fighting style does not simply involve throwing needles but also using acupuncture, shinjutsu (or needle techniques), and understands the flow of chakra.

Shinjutsu (Needle Techniques):

Summoning Technique (Needles)- I have seal branded into my hands, which allows me to quickly summon multiple needles into my hand without the need for hand signs or a scroll.

Shinjutsu: Needle Shot- This is a very simply yet powerful technique that I normally use. After summoning a needle I will charge it with chakra and have it launch toward my opponent with the speed and power of a bullet from a gun.

Shinjutsu: Heavy Down Pour- I will release multiple long needles into the skies in after a moment or two they will rocket back down to the earth from random directions.

Shinjutsu: Rising Impact- I will place my hand on the ground activating my summoning ability underground and cause hundreds of needles to erupt from under my opponent.

Shinjutsu: Gathering Hive- I will summon a wave of needles that will group together creating a large shield used the block different types of attacks.

_Acupuncture_
With my needles I will place them within different pressure points on the human body to cause many different affect depending on where the needles are placed. Although I can also use acupuncture on myself to help heal wounds and even cause the density of my skin to harden and change depending on the pressure point and amount of chakra uses.

Abilities:
Arm of Stone- By placing needles in a certain spot on my arm with the right amount of chakra I will cause the skin around both my arms to become as hard as stone increasing my physical power and defense.

Arm of Steel- By placing a needles in a certain spot on my arm with the right amount of chakra I will cause the skin around both my arms to become as hard as steel increasing my physical power and defense.

Healing- By placing a set of needles in certain spots on my body I am able to cause my chakra to flow in the direction of whatever wound(s) I have causing them to heal twice as fast depending on the level of the wound.

Speed Injection- By placing a set of needles in the correct pressure points on my leg I will be able to momentarily double my speed.

_Nature Abilities_

Lighting Element:

Lighting Manipulation- This ability allows me to be able to generate large amounts of lighting in the form of simply bolts. Although I normally coat my needles in lighting allowing me to send strong jolts of lighting though my opponents body of hit.

Lighting Style: Lighting Armor- I will create a thin but strong coat of lighting around my body, which will act as armory protecting against different attack. This armor also allows a noticeable speed boost and makes it difficult for my opponents to use physical attacks because of the chance of being shocked.

Lighting Style: Raining Bolt Storm- I will create a single ball of lighting in my hand and will then shoot it up into the clouds. After a moment a large amount of lighting bolts will begin to rain down from the sky toward my opponent to either hit them or simply act as a diversion.

Shinjutsu: Thundering Needle Storm: While int my Lighting Armor I will create a set of hand sign and then place my hands together toward my target causing the two summoning seals on each hand to merge into one. After enough time a large wave of needles each covered in powerful coats of lighting will erupt from my hands. Every needle that exited from the seals around my hands will make the sound of bolt of lighting shooting though the sky. These needles not only have 3x the speed and power of normal needles but the powerful lighting around them makes them very dangerous to be hit by.

Chidori- I will channel a large amount of lightning chakra into my hand and I will then attempt to strike my opponent with this, which has enough force to impel them. I can also use this to give my opponent a large electrical shock without impaling them.

Chidori Senbon- After creating the Chidori instead of to impel them I will control the lighting and release multiple lighting needles that will all move toward my opponent.

Lighting Style: Reverse Discharge- With this attack I will charge a large amount of lighting into my hand and release it in the form of a powerful discharge that will flow into the ground disappearing completely. This move it mainly used to counter others powerful lighting attacks.

Lighting Style: Lighting Clone- I will create a physical clone made from pure lighting when they are destroyed they burst into a large surge of lighting which can hit my opponent if they are close enough.

Magnetic Release

Electromagnetic Control- This is s an advanced nature kekkei genkai allows the user to convert chakra into magnetic forces and magnetize an object. With my magnet release I am able to create powerful electromagnetic fields around my body which I can use to better control the direction of my needles.

Magnetic Lock- With this move I will coat any object (weapon or body part) with a strong amount of magnetic force. Once this object connects with an opponent it will cause the magnetic for to completely cover their body. With this I simply need to create the opposite magnetic force allowing me to quickly cause the person or object to attract toward me or repel away. While this is a powerful move with a strong enough burst of chakra a person can break free of the set magnetic field. (Dice Roll Clash is required for most)

Attraction- Like the name says by creating an opposite magnetic field around my body or weapons I can cause objects with the opposite magnetic field to be drawn toward me against their will. However unless being able to study a person for a long time I am unable to get a lock on their specific magnetic field or they possibly don't emit one. However this problem can be quickly over looked thanks to my magnetic lock ability.

Repel- Like the name says by creating an similar magnetic field around my body or weapons I can cause objects with the same magnetic field to be pushed away from me against their will. However unless being able to study a person for a long time I am unable to get a lock on their specific magnetic field or they possibly don't emit one. However this problem can be quickly over looked thanks to my magnetic lock ability.

Electromagnetic Force Field- By release and limiting the distance my magnet release can extend I will create a force field of electromagnetic energy around me. This field is able to block a good amount of physical and energy based attacks.

Shinjutsu: Saturn's Ring Formation- This is less of and attack an more of a new fighting style created by my magnet release. After releasing a good amount of needles I will create a powerful electromagnetic field around me quickly drawing the needles in. These needles will quickly become magnetized and will lock closely together creating a large ring of needles around me. These needles can be used to quickly execute much fast means of needles based attack.

Shinjutsu: Internal Infestation- I will summon sets of needles and fire them at my opponent like a normal attack. Although unlike my normal needle attack once contact is made these needles will fully enter my opponent’s body. Then by using the Magnetic Release I will cause the needles to run around within my opponent’s body trying to escape and return back to me. This does a massive amount of internal damage leaving the opponent in critical condition.

Shinjutsu: Needle Work- This is a entirely new style of fighting for me involving the usage of micro sized needles and my magnet release. After releasing my micro needles I will use my Magnet Release to cause the needles to join together in different formations to created different shapes. These formations can range from simply geometric shapes to actual weapons like swords and lances. After creating these object/weapons I will then use them to attack my opponent. However these weapons will not simply cause simply cuts or blunt force trauma but when the object make any type of physical contact it will leave a good amount of micro needles on the target to enter the body and then cause internal damage.

Tobari's Theme

Tobari's Battle Theme

Board index » OmniForum » Character Creation » Exclusive Skills