Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

photo 2bebabac-5d83-4364-aaec-f592b645e862_zps021ddb0e.jpg Shinta's Kitchen

Character Of the Week

Valentine

Board index » Charted Territories » Mountains of Scorn » Hyperion Colossus

Post subject: Kham I'm going to track you down.
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:33 am 
Void Kage: Shinta Urashura

Unique Trait: Mind's Void
Sex: Male
-It had been a little over a week since Shinta set out, a barrier around the nightmare preventing him from looking for the one he sought there.

So he had to instead follow a small utterance of scent, put out by a very particular poison in Khams elemental make up, to track down his current position. When he had Killed himself, Shinta left certain things to certain people, for very particular reasons. To Kham he left his remaining Poi Sword (the other in the set destroyed by kham in a fight) Knowing Kham was a defensive minded person, he would infuse himself and make himself immune to the millions of toxins in the sword. One in particular was so rare, only a drop of it had ever existed, and that was what he was using to track him down.
However he wasn't much of an amazing tracker by any means, hence why it took him over a week so far.

Eventually he made it into a clearing in the mountains.. but no big guy to be found.. -

"At this point.. I think you're just avoiding me on purpose..."

-He said out-loud surveying the area for an active mind.-

Post subject: Re: Kham I'm going to track you down.
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:37 am 

Unique Trait: Mind's Void
Sex: Male
-At some point he just ended up sitting on the ground against to a rock. He was getting to old for this stuff, perhaps that wasn't true physically but mentally he just had to really push himself to put in the effort, for the little things. He took a deep breath and and performed a hand sign, one to simply calm his mind, as he surveyed for the big guy.

His mind was too cluttered, worried about this or that, Savaj, the horseman, mistakes..and ambitions.. he was close and so far, too many variables to calculate, and his mind calculated them all, it was like a billion voices whispering in his ear, it made it hard to concentrate on the here and now.-

"Oh... I found him."

-His glove hand twitched, and he began dissipating to reform in the area he sensed the poison, which was so far away from this area that he actually laughed at his own incompetence in tracking.-

"here goes nothing.. right?

-He said to himself just before vanishing completely.-

Board index » Charted Territories » Mountains of Scorn » Hyperion Colossus