Board index » The Neo Nightmare » Emerald West » Emerald's Ascension

Post subject: The Bird's Eye View
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:06 pm 
Destati :: Awakened Beyond Duality

Unique Trait: Shadow Nexus, Raven Contract, Soul Ties,
Sex: Male
Alignment: Good
((Give me Isaac, The Gemini Triplets, Sheng, and Kayla, Zyga... it's gonna be crowded so lets try and manage it well. I'll be handling Destiny but if there's anything specific you want me to include, Zyga you know where to find me. Everyone else man your NPC's I dished em out a while ago I think.))

Atra sat under a majestic pine in the rolling green expanse of Emerald's Ascension. For some reason all he could think of was how pitiful in size these mountains were in comparison to the alps of chaos. These near infinite hills, precipice's and zenith's collected all types of mystery in their cracks and crevasses, every inch of it known to the Foucon Clan. They had been here long before Kham and ZK bumped fists and were awfully compliant at their presence... but why show themselves now?

The signs told Atra it was time. He had received an anonymous note that on the first day of spring, when Vescrutia's two moons cant help but welcome the sun, two Hawks would be circling them in the sky. Only then can Atra seek the Foucon. He moved his hair back out of his face, looked up skyward to confirm the omen. It was a pretty bright day, but the canopies of trees granted The Nocturnal Majesty solace. Vescrutia's two moons, who's name suddenly escaped him were almost parallel to that shimmering golden sphere in the sky, an what do you know? A pair of hawks were circling each moon like an artists pen over and over again. Best believe he tried scouring the plains before the omen, but he found nothing. Apparently, only Zyga knew the way in, and the way out.

So Atra stood, clenched and relaxed his fist and awaited the arrival of his chosen. Future Sheng had to come, since after all, he knew the future. Kayla was not only the muscle, but a voice of reason. The Foucon told him to bring two genin for inspection. Atra brought 5... Isaac was to be an example of Atra's own justice, the gemini triplets were a testament of how versatile the Neovian forces were and how brotherhood was a crucial element, Zyga was the catalyst. It was time to forge the treaty and sign it in blood, hopefully metaphorically speaking.

The Jager Luminoso Consortium
Atra's Theme

Atra Lumous- Faerie Heir To the Jager Luminoso; Servants of Light, Shadow Hunters. Destati of The Neo-Nightmare, Nocturnal Majesty, Apex Predator, Terror of The Damned

Post subject: Re: The Bird's Eye View
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:06 pm 
Talim :: Dreamer|Sleeper

Unique Trait: Vector release
*Zyga tore through the air and trees with agility rivaling those of the many birds that inhabited the Emerald’s Ascension. His training with his clansman gifted him the ability to move easily at full force without revealing his presence to any who may be listening. The assassins hastened steps on the tough bark of the branches that made up the vast canopy were imperceptible as he approached the meeting spot*

Never thought Id be returning so soon....

*Zyga thought to himself as he was making his expeditious trek. Not much had happened since he arrived with the letter for the Kages from his elder brother and chief. Zyga just assumed by the time of his return he would have been a seasoned Neovian warrior, and would have stood as a paragon to the unification of both Neovian and Foucon culture. Nonetheless the young Foucon understood he had a role to play in the consummation of the treaty.

*Zyga hastened his steps even more as he witnessed the moons coming into the signaled alignment with the sun, he was behind schedule something that he rarely found himself doing. He prided himself in his ability to be punctual and acquainted lateness with slowness.*

“I’m Late”

*Zyga spoke as he stopped on bended knee beside the figure that stood under the tree. The air behind him would be contorted and strangely visible as it repaired itself from Zyga’s speed revealing a brief trail to his position. He was indeed late but his arrival was only about half a second after Atra had stood to his feet. This would be his first time meeting this Kage but, Zyga still knew who he was; their was no mistaking his presence.*

“My Apologies"

Post Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:00 am 

The Gemini Triplets descended on the scene, braiding their path through the thicket at the edge of Emerald's Ascension to land one, two, three feet behind Zyga, in ascending height. Faye knelt, Raptor Ghost bowed ever so slightly and Raptor stood strong with his arms crossed.

"Gemini Triplets reporting for duty!" they sang in perfect, three part harmony.

Faye closed her visible eye, but behind her mask she was scanning the area for any immediate threat, unsure of whether or not any of these warriors was necessarily benevolent. Ghost patted her head as he stepped from behind her and beckoned her to stand, their introduction was over and she rarely was asked to bow to anyone, but for the sake of cultural appreciation he asked of her. Raptor stayed defiant and moved not a single inch, scanning the area just as his sister did.

Ghost, the most easygoing of the three, spoke openly to their compatriots."Hi guys, heard you needed a super set of siblings for a job," Ghost said, tossing both arms around either of his siblings. "Here we are!"

Post Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:13 am 
Danza :: Burgeoning Light|Cascading Darkness

Unique Trait: Zodiac Energy
Faction: The Neo Nightmare
-=I would only be a minute or so later before Future Sheng would appear in the area casually walking on to the scene. However, while normally a heavy amount of energy and pressure would fallow Future Sheng's appearance in an area this time it would not even be noticeable as Sheng was aware of the seriousness of this mission so had taken a moment before coming to make sure he suppressed his power of the time being. Sheng would look around the Emerald's Ascension for a moment with a sense of nostalgia.=-

"The Foucon Clan huh."

-=It had been some years but Sheng did have a good recall of a mission or two the focused around the Foucon Clan. However, keeping his role as person outside of the current timeline Sheng would not say to much so not to alter anything and would instead simply stand silently waiting for Atra to speak.=-

Sheng's Theme

Sheng's Battle Theme

Post Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:38 am 
Ouilin :: Sunrise|Sunset

Unique Trait: N/A
Sex: Female
"This, almost feels like a field trip."

*Kayla giggled, appearing out of the sky in a blurr of black and green. She landed near Atra, crossing her arms as she took a gander at her party. A grand total of seven shinobi was definitely the largest she'd ever been apart of. And she only recognized Atra.. But she was sure that she was told that Sheng was also assigned to this mission.*

"Where's Sheng?"

*Not that she missed him or anything (lies), but she was honestly more comfortable working with other members of the familia. The group of three kids were new faces, the masked genin gave off an unnerving shady vibe, and the incredibly jacked stranger almost intimidated her. He was so ripped his skin looked to be in constant pain.*

Post Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:36 pm 

The team was assembled, a couple young-bloods and a couple all stars, the latter of which Atra knew could catch a bullet (literally) if danger ever came his way. He face palmed however when Kayla asked what she did, he supposed introductions were in order- especially from the Gemini Triplets who's masks were doing nothing for their character. He decided let Future-Sheng answer Kayla's inquiry, since she wasn't entirely present when he showed himself off, Atra turned to face the group. Kayla was to his right, Sheng to his left, Zyga his front and the gemini triplets tangentially to his diagonal.

He looked above one last time, the hawks reversed their circling pattern which mean the opening to the foucon village would be closing in a few hours; more than enough time.

"Alright everyone, today is a special day, not only is it the shortest daylight of the year but we're supposed to be treating with an elite class of assassins called the Foucon Clan of which he-"

Atra gestured to Zyga, a genin boy of average height, lean muscled build, complete with a mask. The Destati's tone was informative, a bit too casual since he was around people he felt extremely comfortable with...

"Is apart of. They've been in Emeralds Ascencion before we made our home here and it's only right we treat them with respect. Let's go around and introduce ourselves seeing as how the mix of you have never been partnered before. As all of you know I'm Atra, Destati Illuminati of the Neo-Nightmare. Some of you may call me Kage, and that's perfectly fine you'll be briefed on the new terms soon. I took the seat after our Kage Emeritus Kham took a sabbatical, and I've been growing grey hairs ever since. Next?"

The floor was left open, nothing but the ambient sounds of the forest filled the air complete with the sultry scent of pine needles and shrubbery...

Atra's Theme

Atra Lumous- Faerie Heir To the Jager Luminoso; Servants of Light, Shadow Hunters. Destati of The Neo-Nightmare, Nocturnal Majesty, Apex Predator, Terror of The Damned

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:52 pm 

"WE ARE--"

Ghost spoke up loudly and clearly, being the most open of the Triplets. The open air of the conversation needed to be filled, that awkward silence raked on his nerves, so he had to take a stand. Gesturing with wide open arms to his younger siblings, he smiled and began his introductions.

"The Gemini Triplets! Hailing from the far off land of nowhere important, This is Faye and this is Raptor. I'll let you figure out who is who."

Faye and Raptor looked at each other slightly puzzled, but they knew how strange Ghost could be when people were around. Still silent, they stood up and relaxed, as the introductions were complete, at least on their part. Ghost pointed a thumb at himself with a much larger smile than before. "And I'm dead, er, Ghost. Nice to meet you all."

Post Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 1:34 pm 

*Zyga stood straight up from his bended knee position after hearing the Kage address everyone that had arrived. Zyga's posture was that of a well trained soldier; stern, and disciplined. There was little that Zyga knew of the world outside his clan's borders which is one of the reasons he assumed his brother sent him out to join the Neo Nightmare. However, examining the other soldiers that made up this party, he could tell they were different from the warriors he was accustomed.*

"Zyga"

*The boy spoke out as he turned to face the rest of the group. He bowed his slightly out of respect.*

"As the Kage said, you all will be meeting my family today, and this is the first time we have let anyone that isn't a Foucon into our home. Many of my clansmen don't agree with the decision to come out of hiding let alone allowing outsiders into the land, so i beg of you don't do anything that will inflate their skepticism"

Post Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:21 pm 

((My apologies for my tardiness on this topic))

-=A grin would appear on Sheng's face as Kayla made her entrance into the area appearing on the right of Atra. Not to sound like a creep or anything but it was a little exciting to see not just Kayla but all the family members in their younger forms again since it brought back so many good memories of the past. Sheng would be lost in thought for a moment thinking of old time completely missing Kayla's question about where he was or to be exact where his self from this current timeline was at. Sheng however would snap back to reality as Atra began to talk and the four genin introduced themselves. All of them seemed very interesting especially the young man from the Foucon clan. Sheng would then decide to introduce himself next and would casually wave his hand toward the four genin since Atra and Kayla knew who he was already.=-

"Yo, I'm Sheng Koudoutai a Jounin of this village."

Sheng's Theme

Sheng's Battle Theme

Post Posted: Sun May 31, 2015 2:44 pm 

"Sh-- Damn, Sheng. Been workin' out?"

*Kayla's eyes flared open upon Sheng's introduction, looking the big lug up and down as if she hadn't spoken to him in years. He looked different, older, and obviously stronger. She couldn't help but gawk for a second, smirking as she turned to fully addressed him.*

"Fuck man, you look like you've been sparing with Kham and his dragons."

*She said jokingly, as if she forgot where and and what she was doing. Kayla wondered if he picked up any skill and technique during his hardcore ass conditioning regimen. Despite his best efforts, Kayla would never put Sheng's admittedly inhuman physical excercises on the same plateau as her own. But time seemed to have changed him.. Literally.*

Post Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:03 am 

*Zyga stood still as he continued to observe and listen to the group's introduction to one another. He couldn't help but notice that the older ones in the bunch were more familiar with one another, and they also had a unique yet similar stature that exuded experience and strength.*

I only hope they surpass his expectations..

*He thought to himself as he looked in the direction of where his home layed in wait for their arrival. Zyga then looked up as Atra had done earlier, and noticed their time was shortening.*

"I'm sorry I don't mean to intrude however, our window of opportunity is closing and I'm afraid it won't look good on my part or the village as a whole if we keep them waiting for far too long.."

Zyga spoke assertively to grasp everyone's attention yet still calmly in his usual speaking manner. He then looked at Atra for confirmation*

"Shall we?"

Post Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:53 am 

"Yes, lead the way Zyga."

It was almost sunset, and Atra didn't want his first attempts at diplomacy to be riddled with tardiness and unprofessionalism. He looked toward the group, then at Sheng and nodded in Zyga's general vector signaling it was time to move the caravan.

The Nocturnal Majesty assumed he would feel right at home talking politics with Assassins. 3 out of the 5 individuals here went through similar training regiments and emerged monsters from the Fiery Crucible of The Great Destroyer. There was nothing they weren't prepared for. All there was left to do was to do it.

Atra's Theme

Post Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:49 pm 

*Kayla nodded, wrapping her hair up in a bun and following behind the man in the mask. It wasn't everyday that Atra set out on mission himself, but then again, this wasn't just an assassination or a siege. Diplomacy was far more sensitive of an issue, it required a finesse only towed by a selected few.*

Post Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:33 am 

-Sheng would simply smile as he would fallow behind the rest of the group while buttoning up his jacket to appear a little more formal. It had been quite sometime since Sheng had been on a mission with either Atra or Kayla both presently or in his timeline so the while it may be a mission of diplomacy Sheng was excited for the mission.-

Sheng's Theme

Sheng's Battle Theme

Post Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:17 pm 

Ghost's jovial smile turned to his sister and brother, patting them both on the back. The pack began the journey of a thousand or whatever miles with seven first steps and he was happy to be able to take his with his siblings. "Come on, guys," he said, pulling Raptor and Faye along with him stepping in time with each other.

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:22 pm 
Leader of The Foucon Clan
Leader of The Foucon Clan

--Time was certainly of the essence as the group made their trek through the vastness of the Emerald's Ascension. Led by the boy who claimed the area as his home, the environment started to drastically change the closer the group got to the entrance Of the Foucon Clan's nest. The lushful greens that flooded the mountains faded the more their steps elevated them, revealing more and more stone that seemed to expand and reach higher than what would be perceivable by normal eyes.--

--The air thickened and suddenly would turn into a heavy fog enveloping the ridges of the mountain, shrouding the environment in a thick smog. Although it may have appeared to be nothing but just a "fog", the group would soon realize otherwise as it not only hindered the sense of sight but effected other senses as well. Hearing, sight, touch, and even energy would soon start to wane and distort to those who were wrapped in the clutches of this mysterious haze. The effects of the fog would gradually worsen as time goes on. The only thing that had a definite and eerie sound would be the constant cries of The birds that had been spiraling above the group before they had began their journey. It was wise to assume the longer they remained the more treacherous their objective would be.--

Board index » The Neo Nightmare » Emerald West » Emerald's Ascension