Board index » The Neo Nightmare » The Azure East » The Magnet

Post subject: Clone Training
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:15 pm 
Genin of the Neo-Nightmare

Unique Trait: Crimson Current
Sex: Male
{Treads through the magnet's electromagnetic field looking for a spot to train}

"This field is much too strong to be a naturally occurring phenomenon. It almost feels as if someone chakra is trying to pull me apart"

{Increases the wattage of the Crimson Current running through his body effectively giving his body a polar opposite charge and lessening the effects of the electromagnetic field in this particular area}

"I can tell this trick isnt going to work the deeper I go into this area. It may be too dangerous to go any further"

<<<<This was Raiden's first time within the Nightmare village and this area lived up to the villages namesake. There were bombed out buildings crackling with residual electrical energy, shattered destitute structures left in place of a vibrant city. Clearly something terrible happened here. Even though an abundance of energy flowed through Raiden, it was still eerily cold. Whoever had done this to this had left the will of their intent behind.However, This did not bother Raiden for surely that person was far away from here >>>>>>

{Makes hand signs kneading chakra for in preparation for a jutsu}

"Usually my Crimson Current is too unstable to make clones. Hopefully I can use the magnetic field to hold the chakra together"

<<<< Raiden had tried this once before using his own magnetic clouds but the opposing magnetic force was not strong enough to hold his own chakra in place long enough to form a physical structure like a clone>>>>

{Throws golden Kunai in circle around himself and a regular shuriken charged with crimson current upwards. The Kunai conducts the electricity present in the ground creating a small electromagnetic field within the ever present one. The shuriken continues to spin high above Raiden's head attracted by both fields transferring energy from the present field to current one surrounding Raiden}

"Ill be able to focus my lighting better this way"

{Orbs of electricity bounce against Raiden's field and increase the power of the field}

"Sentient electrical energy.... Nice touch. I wont stay here very long the field won't hold against too many of those"

{Runs CC through kunai and shoves it in the ground at his feet }

"Alright, swift as the wrath of Zeus"

{Makes hand signs and focuses on making a an exact copy of himself in place of the Kunai}

"Raiton: Lightning Clone Jutsu"

{Crimson Lightning surges from the Kunai making a boom comparable to the sound of thunder knocking Raiden backwards lifting the Kunai from the ground}

<<<<Raiden knew that he had expanded the CC too quick and the EMF drew the abundance of energy in different directions.>>>>

"Again. This time with feeling"

{Makes hand signs and beings to expand chakra again but slower}

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Post subject: Re: Clone Training
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:41 pm 

<<<<After hours of attempting the lightning clone jutsu, Raiden's hands were covered in chakra burns. He was exhausted at this point but was slowly making progress. In the time he has been training, Raiden had been able to make a 1:1 replication of himself which he could sustain for a few seconds before it erupted into an aurora of red light. Also, he no longer need to use the kunai as a focal point for his chakra. Raiden knew that he was close to generating his first legitimate lightning clone but his hands were hurt so bad from the burns he could not make the signs to knead his chakra. He took a moment to rest and mediate on technique>>>>

{Takes his canteen out of and medical herbs out of bag and sets them out in front of him and begins to meditate}

"The most difficult thing about this technique is compressing the chakra into a form. My Crimson Current is much too unstable to hold together on it own it own, it just compresses then expands rapidly."

{Takes kunai out of belt and lightly tosses it upward causing it float due to the surrounding EMF}

"If i could just hold the whole thing together i can work on making contact with other things"

{Opens canteen and accidentally spills into the hole the where the kunai once was filling small indentation in the ground,which he looks at inquisitively,wraps his hands in the medical herbs and dips them into the water soothing the burns}

<<<As he washed his hands Raiden began to think deeply about this situation>>>

"Maybe the problem problem doesnt lie in the technique but in the medium. Water takes the shape of whatever structure its put into; who says that I cant make a structure out of my CC there only problem is I would have to manipulate two chakra natures which made be exceedingly more difficult than my present task"

<<<Raiden mulled this thought over mostly trying to think of an easier way to manipulate the two chakra natures without putting too much of a strain on his chakra.>>>

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Post subject: Clone Training
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:21 pm 

<<<<Raiden sat in the same position for hours kneading chakra. He was going to try to use the Crimson Current to charge the electrons of the water molecules within the air, super heating them with chakra making a small cumulus cloud in the area . Raiden had seen this technique done countless times by his clan members in order to bring rain during times out of drought. It was a endeavor that had to occur at the atomic level and therefore required an immense amount of focus and chakra. It was a jutsu that Raiden found to be useless in any other situation but could be used practically here. It was different from his magnetic cloud jutsu because he had to maintain the water the water within the cloud in order to make the clone. Due sheer amount of heat produced by his Crimson Current, that would be the most difficult part>>>>>

{Starts to make handsigns expelling chakra slowly and small dark clouds appear within the EMF}

<<<<The small clouds rumbled and flashed lambently under the cover of the clouds. Raiden could start to feel the magnetic pull of his clouds so he knew he was using too much chakra so he reduces the output of chakra and the cloud starts to precipitate rain wetting the ground beneath Raiden he sat for a while holding this jutsu before trying to form the clone>>>>>

{Reshapes rain-cloud into figure replicating his shape and size exactly then covered it with lightning chakra making an exact copy of himself}

Post subject: Re: Clone Training
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:39 pm 

*Time Skip= 1 week*
{Engages in close quarters hand to hand combat with the clone. Trading punches, blocking kicks, and shooting streams of lightning when the opportunity presents itself}

<<<The despondent sky was illuminated with streaks of gold and crimson as Raiden engaged his clone in combat. For the last week, Raiden had been battling his clones until one of them was out of chakra. He had only been able to sustain a clone[while using other chakra for ninjutsu] for 15 minutes at the most. This particular clone had remained intact for an hour as the battle had finally reached full tilt. Since his training was going so well at this level, Raiden decided he would take his training as far as his body would physically take him >>>

{Creates space between himself and the clone and makes hand signs to create as many clones as possible all at once pending chakra drain.}

<<<Thunder boomed as 5 pillars of crimson lightning rose from seemingly nowhere beside Raiden. Each taking the form of a "Storm Clone". The mental strain was too great for Raiden to sustain all 5 clones at once, so he dissipated the clone he was previously fighting to focus on the 5 fresh ones>>>>

*To the clones*
"Looks like this our limit, the only chakra I have left is little bit I got from the 1st one. I think this is a logical stopping point for us now"

{Clones nod in agreement and dissipate themselves}

"Whew"

<<<Raiden exhales deeply and begins to collect his kunai that were previously holding the EMF. After this quick pit stop he is headed to meet the leaders of the Neo-Nightmare village and formally ask for admittance into the village. He hoped that the rest of the village did not resemble this wasteland>>>>

Board index » The Neo Nightmare » The Azure East » The Magnet