Valentine

Board index » The Neo Nightmare » Emerald West » Lightning's Bolt

Post subject: Contact: Seeing the Truth
 Post Posted: Mon May 04, 2015 12:41 am 
Genin of the Neo-Nightmare

Unique Trait: Crimson Current
Sex: Male
<<< After failing to gather any useful information about the Enochian tome from the university of magicians, Raiden continued his travels throughout the Neo-Nightmare village looking for any leads on where he might find the burial ground of the storm god Susanoo. He had heard of a cave deep within the bowels of the village that was home to rare mineral that the Greek god armorer Hephaestus used to create the weapon that Zeus would use to administer his wrath. Raiden believed that this place that held arguably the most destructive element of the storm, lighting, would possibly holds some clues as to where to find the storm god.>>>

~Raiden trekked though an emerald plateau of lush foliage with his dragon hovering high overhead looking for her first meal of the day while scouting for an threats that may have laid in wait for them under the horizon~

"The ground is much softer here than other places in the village. Im finding it hard to keeping my footing in between steps. This must be where one the larger bodies of water runs off to. And since I dont see any lakes or river around here, the runoff has to be underground"

~Raiden whistled for his dragon and she swooped down onto his shoulder~

"We should be getting close to the cave I need you to stick close in case....."

~In that instant, the earth underneath Raiden's feet shifted due to the extra weight from the dragon and sent them both plummeting down into a cavern filled with bright amber light. As he fell, the amber light flickered in a disorienting manner, disrupting his equilibrium and his ability to focus chakra but he could hear water running at the bottom of the chasm. Raiden swiftly unbuttoned his coat to catch the wind from and slow his descent, while tucking and angling his body like a high diver in order to safely hit the water However, his ninja tools and weapons made him far too heavy and when he hit the water he was instantly knocked unconscious.
He opened his eyes and found himself floating on a river lightning that flowed like water with a three eyed man woman floating slightly above his head looking him in his eyes~

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Post subject: Re: Contact: Seeing the Truth
 Post Posted: Mon May 04, 2015 2:57 am 

~Raiden reached to his belt for his Kunai but found that all of his weapons, tools and even the justu formulas he had hidden under his sleeves and ankle wraps were gone. He was stuck staring into the eyes of an impending assailant with no way to defend himself yet he remained calm and weighed his options~

"Your skin is smooth and hard like steel, yet you are warm to the touch", the 3eyed woman said caressing his face. "Your chakra flow is disturbing as well. Its viscous and moves expeditiously throughout your being; quite dissonant from your present demeanor". She took in a deep breath and inhaled a crimson vapor from the area around Raiden's body.
"It's.... intoxicating", she said almost swooning.
I think you may have to stay here awhile

~ Raiden reached to grab her by her throat and his hand passed right through her as she laughed effervescently~
"Ahh there he is. You were going to kill me werent you. In one fell swoop you were going to destroy my beautiful face. Such a rash and direct thing to dont you think; before even knowing who I am... hmph"

~The woman blinked her third eye and Raiden became paralyzed by the same amber light that welcomed his descent down into the cavern. It was clear to him that she was the one that brought him to this place and disarmed him. This was the first woman he had ever met that was out of his league in every sense of the word. His better judgement told him to play the cut until he found space to act; for from this position he would just expend energy uselessly~

"Why am I here, I'm sure you could've killed me a million times over by now and if you wanted something else you would've taken my pants with my ninja belt. Tell me what you need, I'm always willing to service a beautiful woman"

~ The woman grabbed him by the waistband of his pants and stood them both upright. The river of electricity was now a glass floor looking over an overcast sky~

"It's not about what I need right... Although I wouldnt mind....Nevermind. I have been watching you since you first opened the door back in the library. I was the one who sent Aeoleon....Sorry the dragon through to keep you safe until I could bring you here myself".

"And who exactly do you think I am Miss...." Raiden said inquisitively
"Why you are Raiden Scarlet, The Crimson Typhoon, but after you leave here you will be one of the last people in this era to see one of the many truth's of this universe"

"What exactly are these "truth's you speak of"

"Well, I am the physical embodiment of order, the one who keeps everything in the universe in moving within its intended trajectory without resistance. I am everything that will ever be throughout time and space. Quite frankly I am what humans call Inertia and you Mr.Scarlet will be my emissary.

~Raiden remained somewhat skeptical of the woman's claim of being Newton's first law in the flesh, for he had seen many a individual make grand claims such as this to what ended up being parlor tricks or genjutsu~

"OK lets say I'm entertaining your story how I do know you are who say you are"

"Do want to go for a ride again" She said poking her finger into his chest

"What do you mean again"

~The glass floor disappeared and the Raiden began to fall through the overcast sky. Raiden kept his cool and realized he had use of his arms again and begin doing hands signs~

"This isnt genjutsu so dont waste your time trying to dispel it you are really falling. We will have to change your name to "The Crimson Stain"

"Yea right"

~Raiden finished his hand signs and was still falling. He accepted the fact this woman may be legit~

"Alright I believe you can we go back now" he said humbly

"Nope im going to let you die here. I told you I was one of THE truth's and you still didnt believe me so Ill only save you if you beg for it

"Well shit I done seen everything but god anyway"

~Raiden crossed his arm and began to say his final prayers as he got inches from the ground. He opened his eyes again and saw he was back standing on the glass floor~

"Wow are you really that stubborn that you would die just to prove a point". Inertia said in disbelief

"Not at all. I knew, that you knew, that I knew that you wouldnt spend all of this time explaining this stuff to me just to kill me in such a petty fashion. And I know u think Im cute as well. You couldnt let me die without knowing what its like to be with me at least once" He said as pimpishly as possible.

Inertia smiled and said "Ill give to you, you are the first man in the history of anything to make a liar out of one of the truth's".

Raiden caressed her hand and said "What can say, I'm a man that likes to do the impossible"

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Post Posted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:28 pm 

<<< The room with the glass floor changed once again into a blanket of nothingness. Raiden and Inertia seemed to be the only things in existence for as far as the eye could see. The air was also thick like train smoke which made it hard to breath for anyone without seasoned lungs. Inertia's hand would remain tightly gripped in Raiden's while giving off a large amount of heat. She was rapidly moving the dense air particles around their grip making a small thunderstorm within the space>>>

"Before I am able to allow you to see up under the veil of the universe, your being, mind body and soul, has to be conditioned to handle the strain of nature's force"

~Yellow lightning began to crackle within the thunderstorm establishing an electrical circuit between the two of them. Raiden began to feel warm and lightheaded as he felt the electricity running through him~

"While we are in contact with another, all 8 of your chakra gates will open draining your chakra into me but you need not worry. In exchange you will be filled with the essence of my being, my specific frequency of the Godwave will run its course through your system before returning your chakra back to you. This will be your first lesson in equivalent exchange. We will do this until your chakra points are completely decalcified"

~The last of Inertia's words fell deftly on Raiden's ears due to exhaustion from the rapid chakra drain. He began to slip in and out of consciousness as the last few bits of chakra slipped from his hand into Inertia before being blasted awake by the Inertia's Godwave frequency entering his body~

~For about 30 seconds Raiden was exposed to a flowing world of mystery, gold, morphing hyper-dimensional gels. It looked as if heaven was turned into the autobahn with all the cars crashing into one another. The energy filled Raiden's senses with fervor giving him a temporary elevated state of being. He began to see the world in brighter colors, hear the intricacies of the simplest of tones, and feel minor changes in temperature down to fractions of degrees. The Godwave felt like the type of drug heroes got high on. However, after that short amount of time it all became too much for Raiden. The sensory overload caused him panic and vomit violently until it worked its way through his system, allowing his own chakra to flow back into his body.Inertia released his hand closing the chakra gates~

"Shit,that was f***ing incredible. Is that how you feel all the time" Raiden said wiping the drool from his mouth trying to collect himself. He noticed that he had 1st degree chakra burns about the size of half dollars at a few of his chakra points.

"No", Inertia said while rubbing Raiden's back hoping to settle his stomach. "The Godwave allows mortals to see the world in all of its beauty, as the creator intended. This feeling you speak of is just the byproduct of you finally witnessing what living should really feel like.

~Raiden's chakra gates were fully closed as he began to cool down from the exchange. He was having what felt like chakra constipation after having so much energy flow through him all at once and now not having any energy flow at all. He now knew what to expect from this exchange and wouldnt fold again so easily~

"Lets go again handsome. This time I will allow my energy to linger momentarily before returning your chakra. We are gonna burn that mortal consciousness bullshit out of you"

Post Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 3:26 am 

<<<Raiden continued to undergo Inertia's energy detoxification process for over 48 hours and he was finally starting to see results. He no longer witnessed the quantum light show when the Godwave entered his body. It was taking longer for his chakra to drain away and the Godwave was able to reside within his chakra flow for longer without producing chakra burns. Raiden also remained on his feet throughout the process, feeling nothing but the lethargy that came within chakra drain of this magnitude. Inertia seemed thoroughly pleased with Raiden's progress and wanted to take his training to the next level>>>

~Inertia allowed the godwave to fill Raiden chakra flow and took her hand away from his once more~

" Your body is now attuned to my frequency of the Godwave. Right now you are imbued with both its power and its burden. Right now your body is being pulled in the most deliberate path the universe intends for you to take".

~Raiden began to sweat heavily as the hairs on his arm began to stand up and his muscles began to tense up it felt like he was being pulled at every angle humanly possible. His whole existence was being stretched outward into infinity.
Inertia walked 7 steps away from Raiden and motioned him towards her~

"Prolonged exposure to the godwave in your current condition chakraless condition will tear your body apart at the atomic level in one hour. Impress me Crimson Typhoon make it over to me so I can replace your chakra or die a horrible death 1000 times over. I will not come to your aid nor will I listen to any of your cries of agony...... In fact."

~Inertia waved her hand and 2 clones zapped into existence beside her~

"My two lovely assistants will be making your trek that much harder"

~Clone 1(C1) emitted a blinding light from her forehead while Clone 2(C2) closed distance to Raiden. Raiden tried to move his arms in order to defend himself but they met with resistance on all sides like he stuck to magnetic plate. C2 struck Raiden in the belly with a punch that felt like all of his insides were being slammed against his spinal cord but he didnt move an inch.
Before she was able to follow up with another punch, with what seemed like little effort, Raiden side stepped the punch and delivered a right hook to C2's jaw sending her spiraling to the left of him~

"Why wasnt i able to block the first attack. That punch felt like my body was moving on its own"

~Raiden tried to take a step towards Inertia but was met with kick to chest by C1, once again not being moved an inch by the blow yet feeling the pain of its impact. He ducked down under C1's following spinning heel kick and swept the opposite leg knocking her off of her feet. He reached up, grabbed her neck and leg, took a strong step forward, and executed a textbook swinging neckbreaker that sent her flying towards Inertia.

~Raiden as starting to find a rhythm within this fight. His body was moving in this way for a reason he just needed to figure out how and why because he was stuck in his spot again and the clones were ready to attack once more~

"This energy feels like it wants me to go every which way at once. It has me second guessing my movements but isnt allowing me to move backwards at all."

~Raiden tried to knead chakra to create a red spear in his right hand but his Crimson Current fizzled out in his palm.
In that instant the clones were already on top of him~

"Shit, I forgot i dont have any chakra."

~The clones unleashed a barrage of punches on both sides of him hitting all of his joints and chakra points. They wasted no energy in any of their strikes. Every blow was delivered with deliberate motion to point where it would do the most damage.
They took a second to regroup admist the glorious ass whooping they were delivering to Raiden's body leaving him limp and still standing. His entire body was excruciating pain. He looked down and saw a puddle of blood. The clones had stuck him so many times he not only lost track of the blows but time as well. They had whooped his ass without moving him from where he stood~

"I told you I'm not going to stop until the Godwave rips you apart. If you dont get moving you will die today you have 6 steps left" Inertia said coldly

~Raiden noticed that his face was still intact. Not a single blow was landed above his neck. All of the pain was in his lower body and extremities~

"Maybe im going about this the wrong way", he thought to himself. He was allowing the Clones to dictate the battle so far and had made very little progress. "All i have to do is take a couple steps why is that so difficult", this gave Raiden an idea.

~The clones where on the attack again this time sliding into his legs hoping to knock them from out under him. Raiden leaped forward into the air narrowly dodging them both and brought his palms down directly into their faces shoving their heads into the ground and handspringing himself upright. The clones returned to his sides looking to deliver kicks to his chest and groin. Raiden slipped between the strikes and punched C1 in the face while extending leg and caught C2 in the chest. His forward and lateral movements were bringing him closer to Inertia and giving him the upper hand in the battle. It was simple making more to Raiden to move forward on his own his according then wait to react to the clones attacks~

"4 more steps and got you" Raiden said coughing up a bit of blood. The day had taken his toll; at this point he was running on fumes and the clones just kept coming faster and faster. Raiden knew his next move would have to be something drastic or he may not make it through this trial.

~The clones were as persistent as ever but since Raiden was only moving in a ways that were proactive to his goal it was becoming harder for the clones to hit him but that did nothing to persuade them from trying and it didnt seem like they were running short on idea on how to stop him from progressing any further.
In what was almost an act of desperation Raiden jumped in the air as high as he could, pursued steadily by the clones. He relaxed his body midair and began to plummet like a rock. He was no longer moving to achieve his goal so the Godwave decided to try to "reset" him by bringing him to the ground. Raiden used this momentum to catch both of the clones by surprise around their necks, angled himself towards Inertia and let gravity do the rest of the work. Raiden choke slammed them both right before Inertia's feet~

"That was way more than seven steps" Raiden said exasperatedly

"I know sweetie but you did it all the same. Now sleep" Inertia said touching his forehead putting him to sleep instantly

Board index » The Neo Nightmare » Emerald West » Lightning's Bolt