Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

photo 2bebabac-5d83-4364-aaec-f592b645e862_zps021ddb0e.jpg Shinta's Kitchen

Character Of the Week

Valentine

Board index » The Astral Chaos » Forest of Resonance » Twisted Medows

Post subject: An Alluring Anomaly
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:04 pm 
Force of Nature

All was serene in the twisted meadows, it appeared the Apocalypse hadn't touched this magical forest filled with winding trees and inviting groves for the playful and the adventurous. Various animals were scampering across the glade tending to their own bu sines until they simply began disappearing, as if evaporating into thin air. No squeals or pain.

A cluster of energy began to build in the center of this action taking blades of grass and leaves along with it, expanding and contracting until all of the sudden it grew rapidly and an outward explosion like burst of energy swept across the land.

Surprisingly this did no further harm to the environment. The power grew to a silent hum and a whirr. An oval shaped cluster of lightning and color centralized out of the catastrophe. It was stable... for now.

Post subject: Re: An Alluring Anomaly
 Post Posted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:33 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

Unique Trait: Hada Ayatsuri
Sex: Female
~Tempest spent most of their journey in silent reverie. Enjoying the scenery of travel and the sensation of the season breaking through her skin. As they neared one area in particular, however, her attention perked up like the ears of an alert feline. Her skin prickly with the sensation of odd fluctuations of energy.

As they stood at the boundaries of the meadows the sight of it all took her her by a pleasant yet eerie surprise.~

"Woah..."

~Her voice trailed out into the air as though the wind meant to take it for itself, carrying it off to some unknown place. She stared dazedly into the sizable collection of light and color that swirled before them.~

"Is that...normal for this place?"

Post Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:16 am 
Recruit-Level Member
Recruit-Level Member

Unique Trait: Kamisora
Sex: Male
Seems normal in my book.

*Nero approached right behind Tempest, resting a hand on her shoulder. Approaching this particular destination, Nero was struck with a heavy notion of Deja' vu. Some details were of course, not exactly as he remembered them, but the image of a swirling mass of energy sitting in the distance was too familiar to deny. Most recently within the Chaos before meeting a certain special girl, Nero smiled, knowing that only good things could come to him.

Having met this phenomenon three times already, his luck could be turning around indeed; third time's the charm. Anything else is icing on the cake.*

I wonder if this is on the map.

*Whipping the folded parchment from his pocket, Nero scanned the map from Zeik to see if anything resembled the area they were standing in.*

Post Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:34 am 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

Unique Trait: Makai Chakra
"I'm just saying, that he sent us on a fools er-ran-"

-Continuing a conversation he was having with his peers. Azazel came to a slow stuttering stop. He hiked through these meadows on his way to the Chaos after he and his mother made their way outside of Makai.-

"Well...that smell wasn't here before. Ive been here once already and I never forget a scent."

-He pointed into the heart of the forest, while covering his nose with his sleeves. The air wasn't necessarily foul, but the change in the atmosphere was sharp.-

"Based off that cheesing grin of yours Nero, I'd bet you want us to dive further in...right?"

-He said from behind his sleeve. Taking a glance over at Tempest who had been oddly quiet most of the journey. She was usually the live one, or at least thats how she appeared the last few times he had seen her.-

Azazel's Heart
New Beginnings
Fated Battle Theme

Post Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:44 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

~Tempest addressed Azazel without looking at him at first. Her eyes fixed on the swirling energy and her attention halfway between his words and the awareness of Nero standing next to her. ~

"Well, we have to go through here...don't we? Is it a portal?"

~She looked to Azazel , then back to Nero who seemed to be the one comfortable enough with the anomaly for her to reasonable believe he might know something about it. She herself had a burning urge to dive into it because of the way it's fluxuation danced pleasantly in her veins. Of course logic demanded an assessment firstly before making such rash decisions.~

Post Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:19 pm 
Recruit-Level Member
Recruit-Level Member

Unique Trait: Seinaru
There he was, Nero, the boy Jade's little jewel intercepted in the cafe. It would seem he had gotten a nice look at her voluptuous disguise, Jade knew this once she got close to realize where her tracking agent was. All over his face, Sonia hadn't been the most well-endowed civilian so his eyeful when the little girl got excited did quite a nice job of lighting his face with an invisible spectrum of light that displayed the image with Jade's own chakra.

The trail led her here, to the out-skirting lands of the Chaos and she slowed to a quiet stalk once the trail got thicker with the slowing of this parties pace. Flitting quietly through these strange trees she approached behind the crew as they investigated the stranger anomaly. She hadn't arrived in time to hear the full conversation but the consensus seemed to be that this was their target of interest, Jade perched invisibly as she observed the concluding of their conversation about what their intentions were. Keeping her own buried deep in her mental as she waited for the first of them to make their move.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:25 am 
Recruit-Level Member
Recruit-Level Member

*The symbols on the map looked no less familiar now than they did in the tavern, but Nero had a hard time discerning their location on the encrypted parchment.*

I wouldn't just jump in, I don't see this place yet.

*Just having a familiar feeling gave Nero a hunch this was some sort of landmark, but no such symbol resembled this place within the forest.*

We're in the forest, but this place-thing-whatever isn't... Readily visible.

*Nero looks back to his compatriots and holds the map out, assuming maybe one of them could make more sense out of it than he could. If things turned out better, he totally wanted to dive in first. Hero could swim better than anyone in present company, or so he thought.*

Post Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:19 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

~Tempest made an odd expression. Her lips twisting to animate her feelings of confusion and then active thinking.~

"If only there was a way to test it without jumping...into it..."

~Her ending words spilled slowly and with pause. Her head turning back as she felt someone elses prescence enter the atmosphere. She stared back to where the winds had shifted, seeing no one. ~

"Say...it should matter if someone is following us. Right?"

Post Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:23 am 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

-Azazel couldn't help but feel like he needed to do something, the forest was vast and calling of their names;but, safety was a question. Something was happening on the inside and from the outside all they could do was speculate.

Yet the more he thought on this, the more exciting it became. There was something they couldn't know, without putting themselves in a possibly bad situation;but, that was exactly how Azazel felt about this mission.

Nero would normally be the one to suggest we dive right in, but he must of halted his spontaneous glee for the sake of those around him, Tempest and himself.-

"I've got an idea that will solve both concerns at once"

-He said, knelling over to adjust tighten the knots in his shoe strings and check his pockets for loose valuables they may fall out before...-

"TAG!"

-He said, slapping both Nero and Tempest on their backs just inches beneath their shoulder blades. Shortly after leaping into the trees in pursuit of the source of this anomaly.

With the game on the boy was gone, leaping from tree to tree and keeping a close watch on the friends who should be trailing him.-

Azazel's Heart
New Beginnings
Fated Battle Theme

Post Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:56 pm 
Recruit-Level Member
Recruit-Level Member

Tag? Wait, WHAT?!

*Just as Azazel leaped off into the forest, Nero turned to see his feet disappearing into the fauna.*

Aaaaauuuugh....

*Glancing at Tempest, who he assumed was just as clueless as he was, Nero had to clear the air.*

Did you say someone was following us? Ugh, this is going to be tricky.

Hero, you think you can make sense of this while I catch up to Brozazel?

*With a familiar and enthusiastic Squeak!, Hero dashed from Nero's chest and orbited the glowing sphere, examining its inner workings visually, peering into it from the far side of the looking glass. Confident that this mass of energy was not only safe, but also very familiar, Hero turned to Nero and raised a paw to signal all systems go on his tiny, shimmering end.*

Awesome, be back in a second.

*Nero saluted his companion and darted into the forest to catch up with his prey. Nero was great at playing Tag and loved a good challenge to his skills, but he had to be wary of anyone who may be following them. His horrible luck had a knack for being the worst at the worst times. Since he was already behind by a decent margin, to make sure Nero caled out to Azazel.*

I hope this gets us somewhere! I don't stay It for long!

*And he was already flying through the branches to make up for Azazel's head start.

Hero, watched happily, floating next to Tempest and looking her over quizzically. He was as easily distracted as his human counterpart.*

Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:45 am 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

-His hands palmed the thick and rough bark of the twisted meadows, looking over his shoulder to see that his sudden and hasty actions had merited him a decent lead. He let go of the bark, swinging himself down to the surface of the meadows. The grass was wet with morning dew, but it was half pasting the afternoon with the sun shining brightly just over their heads. He could hear Nero shouting from the distance, undoubtedly making haste to finish the playful game Azazel had started.-

"Shit...that kids going to wanna play this game. Well, I suppose I can use that to my advantage aswell."

-There was something odd about the current condition of the forest, the moist grass, strange odors, alluring presences and now a tailgater? Azazel wanted to get a quick summary of what was going on, quickly and as safely as possible. What better way to survey an area, that a quick game of tag.

leaping from the moist grassland and clinging to the bark of the tree with his sharp nails, Azazel put himself back in motion, leaping from tree to tree haphazardly, or so it would seem. His goal was observe the meadows and stir up a distraction for the man following them.

Azazel wasn't sure if Tempest would follow them into the forest unprovoked, she seemed a bit off her rocker since they ran into one another again. Sadly...the look of discomfort on her face brought out her eyes and even made her easier to interact with. He only felt this way because of the peculiar nature of their friendship...she sorta just appeared out of no where and always seemed too chipper. Her changing emotions made her appear human-like and even arose feelings of concern in the back of Azazel's head. It would be costly for them to separate given they were being followed, so he thought maybe if I call out to her?

He figured yelling out her name would just be all to aggressive, loud noises bother him;but, he remembered their match against Savaj. Their game of Foosball. Tempest had some sort of connection to him, the abilty to sense his feelings perhaps- so the young lad called out to the maiden with a tender thought 'Are you coming?' He had been a major pain in the ass deal with and she never frowned in wake of his actions...he felt like he owned her at least a polite invitation.

Azazel's Heart
New Beginnings
Fated Battle Theme

Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:46 am 
Recruit-Level Member
Recruit-Level Member

She couldn't pretend not to hear the girl speak of what she knew was her own presence being detected. Even though Jade knew she wasn't always completely undetectable she looked towards the specific misfit out of the gang that spoke of her first. Well, seems like there's some skill among them. She thought as she focused on shrinking her chakra presence even further than she had been.

The start of their little game however was pretty convenient, quickly after they leapt off so did she leaping clear to the other side of the anomaly she hid her landing from the sensitive girl with the portal itself. There she inspected it even closer, with her ryuugan activating another level, observing the light that was drawn into it and the way it bent the air before she began making hand signs.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:38 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

"TAG!!!"

~Tempest exclaimed with unabashed youthful glee. The moment she had heard it the wind had already begun to stir around her. She had almost blocked out everything else but she nodded quickly to Nero with to affirm his question and took a moment to pet the adorable Hero, who's master within that time had already sped off toward Azazel. And then realizing that suddenly she was alone, her face made a number of expressions ranging from insulted to crying and then squiggly frustration.

Somehow she was stalled in a moment of indecision despite her intense want to fly off at top speed and really stretch her wings for a bit having fun with her friends. Why was she stalled? Thinking of their mission and their stalker. Wondering if there was something she should be paying attention to instead of just having fun. She didn't want to let her team down after all.

Hero squeaked at her, seeming to be quizzical about her strained expression. She was about to start explaining to him but then she felt a strong tug that alighted her glee of chase again.

Come on, come on!

It seemed to say, and she thought of Azazel and Nero already so far ahead. It occurred to her all at once that she was being silly being so far behind her team and over thinking things. Whatever needed to be discussed or discovered would certainly be done best with the others. And with that she smiled to, Hero. The winds picked up to life her off the ground and she giggled delightfully as she angled herself to cut through the air like a swift and chase after her friends.~

Post Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:53 am 
Recruit-Level Member
Recruit-Level Member

*Hero dashed off with Tempest keeping the map rolled up tight and taut. With Tempest on the move and Azazel ahead of Nero, Hero bolted and bounced off the twisting trees and caught up to Nero in a flash.*

Squeak!

*Hero slipped into Nero's shirt and tucked the map into an inner pocket to keep it safe and sound. Zeik gave him the map, so he had to keep up with it.

Nero made a beeline for Azazel, quickly gaining on his acquaintance after he stopped to think or whatever. Now with Hero back with him, Nero smiled and rubbed the top of his head for some otter magic. The friction lit some of the gold-silver energy Hero was always wrapped in and quickly lathered up to cover Nero's whole body.*

Tigen for the win.

Squeak!

*With his effervescent veil on, Nero launched himself from branch to branch, landing in full squat and diving through the air to the next branch, swimming through the air the way he learned while training with Tigen in that liquid dimension. The dimensional pumpkin helped Nero and Hero connect much better than they could before, Hero's Squeak!s translated into a code he was growing to understand more and more lately, along with being able to use Hero's energy himself. Tigen was a godsend in a world where the odds were rarely in Nero's favor.*

I'm coming for you, BRAH!

*Nero swam through the forest making headway on that strange portal. Whoever was following had better keep up.*

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:25 am 
Void Sanin: Class S

Unique Trait: Psion-Release
-The cracl of twigs and stray sticks came from a few family of trees of north of Nero's direction, snapping under the vindictive pressure of Savaj's black boot. He emerged from the tall columns of wilderness in his ambigious black cloak. He never boasted his chakra so he seemed like some mysterious traveler, but the person he was here to find had better catch wise quick-

Azazel..

-His head shot up as Nero's golden stride neared his location. A flash step like movement shifted his shady body infront of the advancing Venkage looking poised and statue like. He exerted a dense layer of telekinetic pressure, nothing crippling but enough to convey his offly serious intentions to him. There was only one way Nero was gettint any further toward that portal.-

Hey..

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

"You should really learn to pick your battles.."

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:11 am 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

-Azazel didn't sense a threat in the person pursing them, for the most part he assumed they were just a patron of the forest and maybe a late comer to Zeik's mission;but, the stiffness in his neck was something else.

The hairs on his arms stood to attention and a certain tightness grasped hold of his neck, slowly turning the young prince in the direction of his companion. He could see a shrouded figure blocking Nero's path;but, just up ahead was their mission objective.

Something in the young Hellgate wanted him to keep going, to ignore what he had seen. While another feeling, feral and darker in expression, wanted him to confront the man with haste and wrath. Feelings such fowl ways about a persons wasn't in his character. Sure Azazel was sharp around the edges like his father and mother, but he was a kindred spirit at heart. He had never wanted to inflict pain or reenact malice on a person...-

Heyy!

He yelled through gritted teeth. Catching the attention of anything within the vicinity. Yet after his youthful outburst, fear...slowly started to seep in. What had he done...who was he calling out too?

Acting in ignorance of his growing fear, Azazel made his way towards Nero. Something about this presence seemed familiar while at the same time new.

Azazel's Heart
New Beginnings
Fated Battle Theme

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:18 am 
Recruit-Level Member
Recruit-Level Member

*Nero swam through the trees, beating his shimmering path forward happily. The vibe he felt coursing through his body, covered in an energy all his own, kept him aware and limber. Gaining momentum and confidence his trail grew faster and faster and faster, tree to climbing tree, until...*

WHOA!!

*A last minute midair maneuver sent Nero's flight beyond his aimed branch and to the forest floor below. Some kind of malicious force, came in out of nowhere and landed right in Nero's way. Its density allowed Nero's effervescence the surface tension to slip past in the last possible moment.

He dive rolled and turned around to get a good look at what or who stepped in his way.*

You're not on the map!

*Nero snapped back at the person who became a pretty annoying bump in his tree lined road. No matter how tried to keep a course for the future, something always had to come along and throw him off his game. He started to grew a bit frustrated he couldn't stay on course.*

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:04 pm 

What map?

-Savaj's hooded head mechanically trailed Nero as he slithered passed him, not hesistating to go delving balls deep into the younger boy's subconscious. His probe was relentless, he intended to explore Nero's mind and answer his own questions- plus an added bonus of course. But soon Azazel cut through the woods, calling out and snapping Savvy from his trance.-

There you are.

-Savaj adjusted his stance as if to focus all his attention on Zae. He was rushing to intercept whatever opposition Nero had run face first into so he patiently waited for him to catch up.-

Do you know who I am?

-A simple question Sav proposed the moment Azazel made touchdown. While he may have spoken as plain jane as he could, Savaj's tone made it seem as if the wrong answer could produce fatal results.-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:18 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

~With Savaj's approach a clawing feeling crawled down Tempest's spine and suddenly it was very clear to her why she had questioned if playing was all she should be paying attention to. Mid air, she sighed. The last time she recalled seeing him was from some adventure she had embarked upon with her friend Kula. Which....now that she thought on it...couldn't remember if she had finished properly or what they were working on exactly.

Though, that hardly mattered in the now. Ways of the world and people and their ventures could change as quick as a shifting wind. Especially in this place in these times. Tempest had started to put together that this place was going through some crazy turn of centuries. It was pretty exciting...though it tended to make people really serious in a scary kind of way.

She didn't descend from the air immediately. She watched Savaj approach and Nero catch himself just before running into him. An inkling bade her to stay back for a moment and so she hovered. Though as Azazel approached and she felt Savaj's attention on him she became instantly overcome with the need to be at Azazel's side.

She frowned. She didn't like whatever was going on and the pressure she felt excited her due to it's weight but it's content was concerning.

Before Azazel could think to part his lips to answer Savaj's question Tempest had shot down to him. Stirring everyone's clothing and loose items in her wake.~

"Hey Savaj!"

~She smiled brightly, purposely permeating her surroundings with her light and bubbly vibrations. Though she grabbed Zae's arm in such an aggressive fashion that it would make it very clear that she felt it was an important thing to hold onto him.~

"You definitly came to join our game of tag, right?"

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:08 pm 
Recruit-Level Member
Recruit-Level Member

Continuing to lay low Jade kept a watch for the area around her. After all, she was kind of weary of that girl returning. If she got any closer Jade was sure she'd be found. Why do you need to stay hidden anyway? Because I don't know what THEIR doing here yet. This looked like this anomaly might tie into the current state of things, Jade could definitely tell that light was not long for this wold anymore.

Besides she couldn't just leave at the moment anyway, her right eye clouded through when she finished her jutsu and an orb of light concentrated in front of her that soon had a solid form. It sheened over with a reflective material, capturing the world around her in a round floating mirror. It sat between her open palms before it split to reveal a pupil with a cat-like slit, signature of the ryuugan, surrounded by a milky white iris. It was about baseball size so if anyone had been looking this way they might have noticed regardless of the precautions Jade took but she pushed manifested eye forward to be swallowed by the anomaly, making contact with it in seconds.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:54 pm 

No

-Savaj chuckled before casually strolling toward Tempest and Azazel. To be honest, he didn't Zae to still be friends with Tempest let alone still have any friends at all. But that was just Savaj projecting his shitty little problems on others, he's terribly adept at it.-

I'm here to talk to Azazel, so if you wouldn't mind?

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:51 am 
Recruit-Level Member
Recruit-Level Member

*Hero popped his head from Nero's shirt and peered out with only his eyes visible. He Squeak!ed very lightly, only letting Nero hear the noise now, the otter felt something strange from this cloaked guy. Bad news for sure.*

So, who's buddy boy, brah?

*Nero took half a step back, asking Azazel who the cloaked figure was in front of them. If they wanted to talk, then Nero had nothing else to say. The map was tucked away nicely and he stayed frosty in case things went south.*

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:26 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

-Rushing through the trees Azazel began to wonder what was actually driving him. His muscles were tense and the taste of blood was wet in the air, but that didn't explain why he felt so strongly all of a sudden. He drew near the hooded visitor, showing no signs of slowing down despite his conflicted thoughts. That was until Tempest snatched at his wrist, yanking him from his blood crazed frenzy. She unveiled the hooded man with her words, his name slowly brought back the memories of their interaction.-

"...Mister too coool."

-He said under his breath, taking a glance at his wrist and too Tempest subtle demeanor. She had to have known he wasn't here to play tag. The scent of betrayal was seeping into Azazel's head. It stirred his youthful soul and boiled his blood. Excitement. Concern. Danger. Words and images flooded through his mind, it painted out a picture;but, the message was lost in the blurr of thought.

In the midst of his growing bewilderment, Savaj took a single motion towards the pair and Zae's arm rose in response.-

"Its you?!

-He shouted frantically, all the while yanking his arm from Tempest's hold. He was sure between the two of them, Savaj or the Siren, that this sensation that flooded into his body and mind were connected to them.

Zae's right hand rose out in defense of Savaj. Igniting a formless orange light in his palm, a faint hum vibrated stronger with each step Savaj took towards the young prince -- almost as if it gave its radiance definition.

Yet Azazel's eyes were deadlocked on Savaj. He had known they'd have to cross paths sooner or later. There last meeting ending in crossed blades, perhaps he'd come to pick up from there?-

Azazel's Heart
New Beginnings
Fated Battle Theme

Post Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:54 pm 

In the flesh.

-Savaj said, lifting his left hand into the sky. In the next moment, it was engulfed in an ebon flame that delved this entire forest into a slowly encompassing darkness. It was albiet very slow, but the soul tremoring vibrations surrounding them all boasted the severity of their circumstances.-

Tell your friends to leave or get bitched. We have business..

-He never stopped his approach. If Tempest attempted to physically defend him, she would be meet with unprejudiced force. If Nero stepped fourth, he would be treated like his father. But if Azazel gave a fuck about them and told them to bounce, then they wouldn't be assaulted at all.-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:59 am 
Recruit-Level Member
Recruit-Level Member

Ok, now that we have that established, WHO is BUDDY BOY?!

*Nero asked more aggressively, being spoken to in the second, fourth person? No, merely being referred to when he stood right there within earshot. Apparently Azazel and shady buddy went back to the way back and wanted to get some words out, but what impeccable timing did they have.

Hero made a more quiet, but notable Squeak! to Nero one more time, punctuating the need to be wary of this hooded figure and his whole outfit. Appearing out of nowhere and just making calls looking like that made a scene from the most amazing comix he read at home, but this time he sat right in one of the panels of his own comix. If Azazel couldn't make some verbal confirmation, Nero would have to step up to the plate. It was scary, but he'd been through so much worse by now, he could take one more ass whooping.*

Post Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:43 am 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

-There was something Azazel couldn't quite put his fingers on. A sensation, a feeling or a vibe about Savaj and this experience. He could feel the intensity of the moment paralyzing him, like a dear caught in headlights. His emotions raged about the yomi jar of his body. Some of kindness and acceptance, while others of malice. The contradiction between the two immobilized him, putting him a position where thought was his only option. He ran over the words used between the three 'Nero, tempest and Savaj' and found no clear action or motive for his own...

Why was Savaj here? Hell why was Tempest here for that matter or Nero...or anyone dammit. Yet in a brief moment of freedom, the words clicked in.

"No force but my own!"

-Azazel clenched down on his back teeth and forced his body to move. IN response his fist squeezed the orange orb that formed in his hand and made his way to Savaj. In a burst of speed Azazel lunged towards the approaching menace, aiming to plant a solid 'back the fuck off,' fist to Savaj face.

It took Azazel a min to put the pieces of the puzzle together, but the answer of it all was too funny to avoid mentioning -- Savaj had Azazel all fucked up.-

Azazel's Heart
New Beginnings
Fated Battle Theme

Post Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:43 pm 

-Azazel's fist and the rest of his body flew straight through Savaj as if he were nothing but an apparition, a toxic and haunting spirit. The Psion's stride however never bowed, the shadowy hole where his face comfortably illuded vision eeriely fixated on the unwanted parties. Those ominious vibrations spiked suddenly, that encroaching darkness threatened all peace and sovereignty but only Nero and Tempest were able to experience these daunting plagues. Pointing his violet blazing finger toward them, Savaj planned to efficiently and quickly rule them out of the battle before they had a chance to make a difference.-

You will sleep.

-Savaj's intrusive telepathic prowess had only magnified since his last encounter with Azazel, becoming nothing short of an unforseable monstrous force in the past year(s). After focusing on the two of them long enough, Savaj blasted them with enough psionic force to retard a small village. Psychic suggestion had been his earliest trick during his childhood as a slave and eventually afforded him his freedom. It's strength once quantified as magnificient, is unable to surmount a level higher.

As for Azazel, passing through Savvy would have been like passing through a walking cloud of miasma. A choking, chakra dampening miasma with minor respiratory pollutants. Savaj imagined Zae would probably need a bit of time to recover or catch his breath, so he remained focused on the other two. If he was wrong, it would behoove the Hellgate to make the knowitall pay for such condescending negligence.-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:43 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

~Between Azazel pulling away from her so suddenly and the presently overbearing fact that Savaj was an extreme and total phallus shaped ego monster, Tempest was not in the best mood.~

Be, still...

~She bade herself calmly through hard pressed eyes and tight lips. Seriously, when was this guy going to get that she was on his side? OBVIOUSLY the guy in front of them was on a mission to single him out and rile him up and what does he do? Snatch away from the beautiful woman throwing him obvious hints that they should stick together and run head first into the gaping darkness while this asshole throws out suppression spells trying to off his teammates! Seriously...she was starting to lose her patience with people.

Of course, now was not the time to be thinking about that. Or the idea of possibly just going home. Or that fact that she'd much rather be in bed being felt up by her beautiful demon crush, Lady Hollow. No...instead she would have to take her sensual pleasure in breaking out of this assholes mind games.

The feeling came over her like a hard sleep. Like a hand slowly forcing your head into a pillow that's way too comfortable. Her awareness began to sink inwards and she could feel her mind drifting into that deep space where dreams are just as real as waking life.

You will fall. you will succumb to this.

Whispers chimed, seemingly unnoticed in the back of her mind. The imagery of her environment became of her laying in bed. She could see herself resting comfortably in one of her favorite positions. Her arms wrapped around her down pillow like a teddy bear. No doubt lulled to sleep by her favorite kinky fantasies and memories of most her most recent pleasurable excursions.

Mmm...so good...

Came her own thoughts. And for some unknown amount of time this was her only thought. Something so good, so comfortable, so...

Wait..

Her consciousness started to tug at her.

Something way too good. Something way too comfortable. Something made to keep me here.

As she started to wonder at this idea that opposed her gentle sleep she could feel the resistance between two distinctly different suggestive forces.
One questioned her logic and state of being, while the other gave only one answer:

You will sleep!

The force was overbearing. Not gentle or comfy at all like her natural rest was on a typical night. The sensation became familiar, jolting more of her consciousness into the realm of tangible thought. She became aware that she was not moving. The image of her body started to seem eerily still to her. Though it wasn't unheard of for one not to move in their sleep. At least, that was a rational thought. However this rational thought would not explain her eerie feeling.

She could dismiss her eerie feeling. After all she was sleeping...so comfortably. Why would you question that? Again, another rational thought that led to no relief.

Perhaps more sleep would relieve her uncomfortable feelings ? Sleep does tend to do that...but...

Wait...

She sighed. She was aware that her sub conscious was aware of her at this point, linking the information of her emotions and mental processes. She remembered something. Some dark asshole she wasn't suppose to listen to...

But it was painful. Painful to think. Painful to question. Painful to remember.

She struggled against the pulling sleep, but she couldn't get her body to move. She could feel her energy trying to propagate, to push, to force her awake like like she would were she having a nightmare. But this wasn't like a nightmare. Nightmares, dreams, are self projected. Even the subliminal elements taken into ones dreams space from their environment are manipulated and arranged by the self to make sense of the signals and their affect on ones bodies (physical and metaphysical) for the sake of well...knowledge and the general comprehension of ones life.

This was not self propagated. If it were, her body would be responding faster to her commands. Instead, there was struggle. There was questioning, and there was insistence. Admittedly, a very strong insistence.

At this point is was obvious and beyond doubt that she was being influenced by an outside party. She couldn't see, remember, or pinpoint them just yet, but with her knowing set in place she imagined it wouldn't take her much longer.

At least, she hoped.

This wouldn't be her first time dealing with a situation like this but...it had been a while. She had the distinct feeling that this was taking a lot longer than it should, which meant it was taking a lot longer than any similar situation she could recall. Was she rusty? Or was her opponent ridiculously determined?

Now, she was excited. The chance to stretch her muscles against an unrelenting foe? Terrifying, yet...erotic.~

Post Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:39 pm 
Recruit-Level Member
Recruit-Level Member

Sleep?

*A wave of somnolence washed over Nero, his vision grew blurry and his arms lazily fell to his sides.*

Sleep? Wait, I...

*His eyelids grew heavy quickly, his head bobbing to either side while he tried to make sense of this drowsiness washing him away. Tides crashed over him from every side, bushing him to and fro, rocking the energy away from his body. He couldn't make sense of it, but he fell into some body of water and that was that. The ocean churned and cradled him, washing out his vision he fought so hard to keep. The forest disappeared under waves of slumber, gurgling whispers beckoning Nero deeper and deeper into the waters. Deep blue slumber, deep blue sleep.*

Bluggll...

*His words were garbled in the world he fell into.*

SQUEAK!

*The waters washed over Nero and filled his ears with a muffled grumble of motion. But through the deep sleeping sea, he heard Hero's Squeak! from somewhere. His otter was always with him, but he could only be heard from far off. Nero's eyes opened just slightly to peer out into the abyss to catch a glimpse of his shining friend, a glimpse of the light to keep him from drowning.*

Hero? Where...?

Post Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:08 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

Azazel was sure he'd make contact with Savaj one way or the other, but when he phased through Savaj's body he was sure something was wrong. He fell helplessly from the high trees. Hitting near every branch fate could find until finally crashing into the forest floor. A piff of dirt kicked up around him as his hands clawed at his throat, violently gasping for air as he kicked about.

In a moment as brief as the beat of ones heart. It all became clear to him. Blood and tears filled his eyes from asphyxiation. Or perhaps the mental humiliation his brain was putting him through. Savaj wasn't just some cool shadowy character and Tempest wasn't some displaced hottie. These people were pivotal points in his life...sadly, he'd rushed into the arms of the wrong champion.

Naive. Weak. Ignorant. These words found plenty of room to inculcate themselves through his mind, running on repeat until he finally broke down within. Though it was clear to him, now, that this was Savaj's ambition all along. He somehow found peace in that. In his pathetic state of misery and personally humiliation the young Hellgate had found a stillness and a sense of maturity.

There were in fact wrong turns that could be made in the course of life and none of them were as clear cut as one would have hoped. Thinking that handling things on his own had got him to this point, this pivotal moment in time. Without shame or hesitation Zae slammed his fist into his chest, knocking the air out of his lungs and refusing to take a second breath afterwards. He coughed, yelled and snarled all the same.

Clenching down on his fist he ignited the spark of his Cordis one more time, and stronger to take to his feet.-

"Let..em"

Words found themselves ripped apart before leaving his mouth. incoherent and helpless he stayed on his feet and weary held his fist out. This wasn't an opportunity to play the hero, Savaj...had disarmed the three of them without any sign of resistance.

However he had to do something. Nero didn't run and Tempest wouldn't have run either; but, Azazel couldn't lie about his stature. Somehow in this darknes stillness, Azazel's ears were attuned to higher frequencies. He could hear the shifts in Nero and Tempest heart beat...they were dead. They were fighting...somehow.-

"Savaj..."

-He forced the mans name out of his mouth, his eyes reflecting the hatred and determination Helgan kind were known for.-

'I'm right here. Azazel...is here. Azazel. Azazel. Azazel.

-Words cost more the heart could buy, but Zae knew Savaj couldn't have the final say as long as he kept his eyes open. Making use of his limited talents was one of his best attributes.-

"...Azazel...you WANT me!"

Azazel's Heart
New Beginnings
Fated Battle Theme

Post Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:49 pm 

I WANT you to stop me..

-Savaj said turning his hooded head over his shoulder. His hand once pointing now clutched his grip in a fiery perpetual ember. This quadrupled the psionic pressure he was drowning Nero and Tempest in, threatening than to do far more than simply incompacitate them. A purple halo of fire burned over their crowns insinuating his domination, growing and slowly propagating with every second.-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:15 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

-Trembling. Frightened. Sobbing. His clenched down on his teeth and wiped away his face. His fingers dripped the bits of his shame away as he slowly made his fist. His Cordus Nova resisted him, pushing his fingers outward as he tried to clasp his fist with force.

Cordus...didn't want him to fight. Zae didn't want to fight. Not in these conditions, not for Savaj's reason;but, there was no changing this situation. Only in action could fate twisted whims be unwritten.-

"...We're no different."

-He said taking a single step towards Savaj. He thought of his father...what it must have been like to feel such depths of powerlessness in the face of Aiden. Yes. Azazel knew all along who had crushed Makai sphere. Rayne shared the tale with him in secret on the day of his most recent birthday.

However his youth and inexperience prevented him from understanding the position Zeik had been through and lived in for all these years. Yet, the young prince was determined not to end up like his father. Broken. wounded. Haunted by his past and controlled by his failings.

Without any aggression or thought of force Zae squeezed down on his cordus. This time giving way to his pressure and compressing into his palm. Zae stood motionless holding tight to his clenched fist and growing resolve. He was determined, but knew himself to still be ignorant. Stop him....he didn't have the first clue how.

He brought his empty palm down to the grass covered land below, but before he touched vescrutia's surface a rippled pulsed across the floor. Like a drop of water spreading through the ocean, an orange light pulsed vibrantly around Zae's feet. Following instinct over theory, he attempted to lift his foot up -- only to be sprang into the air at blinding speed. He gently landed on a thin branch no more than seven feet from Savaj.

He took in a deep breath, his eyes closed for a brief moment. Savaj wasn't in a rush to handle things, he was comfortable tormenting Nero and Tempest to excite action from Zae. Exhaling his hatred for his circumstance and his worry of his kin, he looked to Savaj and said...-

"..You are a total shit."

He clamped his hands together in a violent thunderclap. This time creating the ripple motion between his own palms that he'd previously used to make his leap of action. The ripple between his palms focused a concussive force in Savaj's direction, causing a sphere of heated gravity to both push and ignite matter. The sphere center around Azazel, but there was an arc about six feet wide that boasted a pulverizing 'push,' directly in front of him.

His eyes glared at Savaj as he watched the land around them be torn apart by the concussive force of his technique. Oh how he wished the trees were Savaj's limbs, each crack and snap of the forest's limbs rose bile from his chest.

It was here he learned how makai differed from Vescrutia surface. Their were men like him, probably in numbers greater than people like Nero or Tempest. Men like him that would one day cause people like tempest to change. Mutated and ripped of their compassion and freedom, forced on power and perseverance. his words were greater than his bark...for now, but one day he'd find a way to remove hearts as fowl as Savaj's kind from this world.-

"I'm motivated."

-He felt to himself, keeping thought and word within the sphere.-

Azazel's Heart
New Beginnings
Fated Battle Theme

Post Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:13 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

Someone...someone...

~Tempest was losing. It was really bad. At first it was exciting, but then it was like a dark wave crashed down with gravity like that of some far off planet. It knocked away even the image of herself in her bed. There was only darkness now. Darkness and an unbelievable pressure.~

Someone...anyone...

~Her drowsy thoughts were like weak hands reaching out. Honestly, she didn't even want to fight anymore. She was so tired. She couldn't even remember why she was holding on, she just...~

Can't...I'm not...strong enough..not...

~She just had to stop. She just had to sleep. There was nothing beyond this darkness. That was starting to sink in. Yes, finally...relief. Relief in sleep. Relief in death. When everything would just fade away. ~

Forget. Forget. Forget.

Her own voice had turned against her. There was nothing left. She vaguely remembered being someone different. Someone who would have fought past anything no matter how hard. But, that wasn't who she was now. She was someone else. Someone who wasn't strong enough. Someone who would be stupid to think otherwise...and yet...~

A..-...-ae-....HERE!

~Something was burning. Something pulled at her still. One spot of warmth.~

...ME YOU WANT!...A---ZAE!

~Broken sentences. Broken....All that was left was broken things. In this darkness...that fiery heat was a cold torture pulling her from the freedom of death.~

Post Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:49 pm 
Recruit-Level Member
Recruit-Level Member

*Nero sank deeper and deeper into the depths, his eyes and chest growing more and more pressurized as the depths swallowed him. He heard Hero's Squeak!, but could barely move to find it. His neck tightened, his ody was weighted, swamped and immovile. He wanted to find Hero, his otter body could help him break free of this watery prison.*

Hero...

Squeak!

*His mouth stayed shut, but he strained to find Hero in the water. In his mind. Anywhere he could be found, the Squeak! came from somewhere, but moving became such a chore.

Moving became such a chore.

Moving's such a chore.

He...

*Thinking became such a chore.*

Such a chore... Thinking.

Chore... Bore.

Sleep? Maybe.

*Nero's thinking became disjointed, he couldn't finish thoughts completely. HE ached to find Hero, to take a breath, to move and regain his composure. He craved to breathe again.

Maybe he could in another dream.*

Sl.... p....

SQUEAK!!!

*Hero's squeak rang out loud through the watery depths of the black sea. It also popped up back in the Twisted Meadows, where Nero's head flashed with its golden silvery energy. Through the purple flame, it was almost snuffed out but Hero tried to bring Nero back to his senses. The little otter's Squeak!s grew more powerful, gurgled less by the deep blue sea and hitting his swallowed ears more clearly. Nero's head pulsed with the effervescent energy weakly, keeping him from falling in completely.*

Her... Slp...

SQUEAK!

Post Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:51 pm 

Hmph..

-Savaj lifted his hand to meet the waves of incineration. A telekinetic pulse protected him and the trees and branches that he stood on. It also protected the bodies of Tempest and Nero, who were now levitating from Savaj's hypnosis and practically defenseless from the battle radius of Azazel's attack. The trees they stood on, as well as everything around Savaj's permetier was scorched to black husks. It provoked the hooded figure to turn and finally face the Hellgate, releasing his comrades from his clutches. They slowly descend toward the surface of the twisted meadows only smacking against the ground with slight THUD(s).-

-In the next instant Savaj was coming down on Azazel's crown with a ebon fiery heel drop, threatening to split his cranium, his barrier, along with the surrounding trees and foliage with surgical precision and malevolent chakra. However, the original figure of Savaj never flinched or moved from its stationary position! It stalked and observed, preying like a patient Lion.-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:40 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

--Azazel didn't realize it at first, but he had become most sensitive. The fiery heel would have gone unnoticed, as Zae was focused on the man in front of him. Air pressure. Gravity. Heat. All three elements were being disturbed as Savaj descended.

He thought to test his might and take the strike head on, like any Hellgate would do...but he wasn't fit to wear that crown just yet. instead he fled from the danger zone towards another tree. He placed his back to the trunk of this one and rested his palms at each side, sending the same pulsing resonance through the old timber.

Surveying the charred remains of the area, Azazel was sure Savaj had protected tempest and Nero...either out of pity or yet another display of his dominance.

His heightening sensitivity brought about its own baggage, for a moment he glanced down at Tempest and than to Nero. Their heart rates were slowing down, they were exhausted...fighting under the mental weight had taken its toll on them. He could hear their grasping pleas for relief, pain without a clear sign of exit...is torment. They'd soon accept anything as relief, even death. It all overwhelmed the young Hellgate, igniting such rage that he broke his left incisor from biting down on his teeth.--

"A Xvikil (zah-vi-kil-) once told me...if death has his eye on me, he'd be wise to remember i wasn't born without screaming."

-He said trough gritted teeth, seemingly the only way he'd communicate with Savaj. Savaj just...excited malice in the boys ears. From his glance, to his thoughts, to actions and his words -- malevolence was behind them all.

Zae couldn't take standing still much longer, the feelings were building and he needed an outlet that didn't just land him in more trouble. Without much thought on the matter Zae jumped off the branch he rested on and threw a horizontal kick through the hardwood, slicing the tree in half; but also cause the 100ft wonder to float in the air.-

"So don't expect me to die...quietly."

With a thunderous boom he struck the tree with a concussive blast from his Cordus,shattering the tree into countless pieces of ignited shrapnel and sending them behind his heated concussive force.

"Any time would be nice...Tempest!!"

-He yelled behind his strike. The pressure of his Cordus taking its toll on his right arm. Externally he appeared fine, but on the inside...his arm was withering from the G's imposed on his body.

Azazel's Heart
New Beginnings
Fated Battle Theme

Post Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:38 am 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

"...TEMPEST!"

~There was a grand sound. Like a large bell resounding. That small spark of heat in her cold slow death was suddenly an all encompassing and igniting. Something shattered and Tempest could see herself again, laying in the bed. Only this time, she was tossing and turning. She became aware of sensation in her body. Somewhere, her body needed her. She was injured.Somewhere, her friend was calling her.

Azazel!

She remembered! In will, she reached out for him and what flashed before her eyes then was one moment. The memory of her and Azazel linking to fight Savaj in that game of Foosball. But what did foosball have to do with...?

Link.Ignite.Push.

Triggers. It all became clear so fast that Tempest had no time to think about it before her instincts reacted.

Push BACK!

In that instant all the force that had been willed against her became a part of her own. Stripped of it's former intent and added to the force of her own intention it's power multiplied as it was redirected. This feeling...it was like when she learned to manipulate the wind, but it was different. Permeating, like her voice in the air; laced into the fabric of existence. A pure sound.

She took hold of it and swore before she awoke to direct it in all it's force towards the one asshole who forced her to bear this weight.~

"AHHH!"

~She woke up screaming. Her body shot upright. The winds circling around her like the beginning signs an of a mushroom cloud after an explosion.~

"You. FUCK!"

~She yelled. Her hands were holding her head in agony, her eyes squeezed shut though she knew exactly who she was talking to.~

"Take it back. TAKE IT ALL BACK!"

~With her last words there was an all encompassing BOOM! that resounded over the woods. The same force that had allowed her to escape the confines of her mind had now been exerted into the atmosphere. The winds moved over the grounds like the force of a tornado and that pure amplified sound moved through the earth, sky and all in between yet it concentrated its central force on one target: Savaj.~

Post Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:25 pm 
Recruit-Level Member
Recruit-Level Member

SQUEAK!

*Hero's cry broke through loud and clear as Savaj tossed Nero's body to the wayside. The purple flame dissipated and the effervescent aura around Nero's head flashed in a loud POP, spilling out over the ground before fading away.*

GODDAMMIT HERO, I HEAR YOU!

*Nero screamed reflexively. He broke through the deep waves of sleep and heard Hero's call loud and clear. Once the pop hit his ears, he could respond perfectly. He looked around in the sea of darkness, funneling down toward a drain that left his vision foggy. His sights peered a strange twisting forest growing out of a draining pool, a foggy image of some dark figures moving through the area and a pillar of light flying through the sea. Was he drowning or drowsy?*

I got you, where'd you go though?

*Nero groaned and rolled over, standing on sandy ground where his body struggled to keep its balance. He wasn't in pain, but his grogginess made these moments ever more difficult to navigate. Hero popped up from Nero's shirt, patting his cheeks with his glowing paws to try to speed up the process, massaging them the only way an otter could.*

Oh, yeah. What happened?

*Hero made a small Squeak! and tapped him twice on one side of the face, his dominant side and shooting through his shirt to his right hand. The effervescent energy ignited around that hand and Hero tried to tickle a weapon out of it.*

Hold on, I can't barely see or whatever.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:50 am 

-Savaj's shadow clone landed on the tree trunk Azazel escaped from without sending the slightest vibration through the branch, making a feather soft landing and mechanically glaring toward Zae's position. The original Psion shifted his attention toward Tempest and her festering aggregate of chakra. Her mental state was far from stablized after the brief, yet arduous hallucination Sav tangled her and Nero in. However, that didn't keep her from ripping through bounds and limitations with a primal roar that shook these tall wooden sentinels to their root. Her chakra juiced emotions catapulted a barreling gale force that forced through the woods like a locomotive, vectoring promises of pain, punishment, and vengeance. The likes of which made him crack a smile.

The clone remained fixated on Azazel's response, and the Hellgate's movements instantly synchronized with his partners. Though his steps were sluggish to Savaj's hyper-analytical eyes, and overly compulsive perfectionism, he could read they were planned and calculated. His Cordis Nova was raw, powerful and Zae was already displaying prodigal expertise. But it wasn't enough, he needed incentive.-

Take them.

-Savaj passed this inaudiabke memo to his dopplganger before vanishing into a dark corridor. It quickly retorted with a dragonic snarl that bellowed at shuttering decibels and crossed its arms, preparing to brave the complete mangitude of their combined might. And sure enough, the confident hooded figure was blown from its high pedestal by a monstrous tsunami of vibrations, molten pressure, and hellishly propelled spires. The cloak could easily pass of as an impressive passive armor, but that didn't keep him from rag-dolling far through the trees, out of their sight, and probablly out of the freakin' woods. The extent of their damage was unscaled and pure, but would be meet with an opposing and equal force soon enough.

But anyway..-

Let me show you something..

-Savaj's voice echoed over from where Nero was currently trying to recooperate. He couldn't have been more than twelve inches from behind him, holding in his blacked gloved hand a softball sized amorphous glass like substance sheltering a fiery vermillion singularity at its nucleus. Clenching his Cordis Nova solidified its form to that of a seven foot tall scythe; its handle constructed of the jagged crystal while its blade resembled a steaming crimson crescent. Tapping the dagger sharp butt of the scythe into the sandy surface encased the two of them within a opaque glass prison, as impenetrable as Savaj's will. The only visible feature for the spectator looking in was the murdeous red glow of Savvy's hand held guillotine. Oh, and the sound of Nero's neck gasping for air under the weight of the Psion's boot. But that wasn't really visible, so nvm..-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:32 pm 
Recruit-Level Member
Recruit-Level Member

*Savaj applied pressure to Nero's neck and Hero looked back astonished, darting right back into his body. The weapon could wait since what they needed more than a weapon was space and time to recover. Locked in a dome with nobody but whoever this douchebag happened to be sucked far too much for it to be the end, but it seemed to fall right in line with how most of Nero's encounters went down. Face down in the dirt, losing.

But once Hero returned to Nero's body, his whole body popped and flashed. Hero made a loud Squeak! and the repelling shock blasted Nero's body to one edge of the dome and should have done the same to Savaj opposite him. If there was one thing Hero was good for, that's getting Nero out of dodge.*

Gah! Myfrrrs!

*Nero rolled over and held his face, the focal point of the shock after having it blown into a black glass pane. Mumbling into his hands only gave him a muffled groan to interpret. Hero popped out again and used his paws to try to move Nero's hands from his face, pointing at savaj across the orb frantically.*

Post Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:33 pm 

-Savaj's body blasted against the inner walls of the dome and bounced off, landing face first on the surface of the woods. He sat up and leaned against the curved, crystalline walls, rubbing the back of his head. He looked around the inner darkness and noticed that only the Venkage was his company and took a sigh of relief. He was sorta slow to get up, unaccustomed to whatever the hell Nero used to level the playing field. Regardless though, his mind was at work.-

Well, time to improvise.

-While he cooked up his next move, he figured this would be opportunity for Nero to collect himself. He'd been disoriented for the first half of their encounter afterall, and he definitely needed him conscious and cognitive.-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:04 am 
Recruit-Level Member
Recruit-Level Member

Aaaah what the fuck, BRUH?!

*Nero yelled loud enough for his voice to carry obnoxiously through the black dome he found himself in. His hands gripped his face still, Hero splashed into and out of Nero's body to float between him and Sajav. The otter's cute face scrunched into an obstinate scowl, bearing his sharp teeth. Nero shook his hands over his pained head and growled rolling back and fortn to quell the pain roiling in his head. He never thought the particular power between Hero and him could hurt. Since it did, Nero noted it mentally, struggling to stand.

First there was water everywhere and he felt a drowning sense of sleep washing over, no, smothering him, blankets and comforters cushioning the mind space between waking and dozing moments. Everything after that shook, rattled and jostled the boy to full consciousness. What a way to nap, face up in the dirt.*

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:26 pm 

Geez, calm down.

-Savaj's all too calm voice swam through the darkness sounding as if Nero's appropriate groans of suffering pained his ears. Though he couldn't see it at the moment, Savaj extended his hand toward Nero and relieved all of his mental anguish by flushing his cerebral tenketsu with Psion chakra. It was an instantenous feeling of relief and clarity, so much so that Nero's eyes were no longer hindered from the shadows. In facy, they practically pulsated, giving him a degree of night vision. The cultivating energies would have lasting effects on the kid, the quality of which proved to be nothing but positive!-

Look, I'm sorry about all of this I can explain. Just relax.

-Savaj had already stood up and began walking toward Nero within their crystal bunker, his arms were tossed up in surrender and even his stride was tenative. He even disengaged his cloak to further extinguish the mystique and ambiguity.-

I know Azazel, we're pretty cool.. Sort of. But I really am trying to help.

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:57 pm 
Recruit-Level Member
Recruit-Level Member

No, YOU calm down!

*Nero pointed a curt finger at that disrobing man in front of him, his longest and most middle aimed directly at the guy's heart. His headache waned quickly and Hero dashed to the tip of Nero's finger pointing his paw as well with the same disgruntled look.*

You come here, all willy-nilly and drag me into whatever it is you have going on with that chump, and YOU tell ME to calm down?

*Somehow, he saw more clearly in this dark dome now than he did outside, but being taken so far so quickly left a bad taste in his mouth. He held a poignant hatred for going place he never planned to, even more so when he felt mentally violated in that instance. His heart told him something was up and whatever went on between this guy and Azazel didn't have to concern Nero.*

YOU CALM DOWN! WITH YOUR CLOAK AND YOUR SHADE AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU SUCK WITH!

*Nero's chest heaved, speaking all in the same breath at the top of his lungs. His anger flowed through him, but he remained stuck in this darkness with buddy boy trying to chit-chat. Who does this guy think he is?*

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:56 pm 

Dude, shut the fuck up, and calm down.. Please. Things have defiitely gone off course, but I'm trying to be cool here. You should try it.

-Savaj stopped his approach and lazily dropped his arms, dropping his ass to the floor and rubbing his head. Savaj had been suffering from some sort of cerebral issues beyond that of migraine or splitting headache. That could have been handled easily, something mystical was afflicting him.-

Honest, I don't want any beef. If you haven't already heard, my name is Savaj. I admit, the way I came at you guys was unprecedented, reckless, and overly aggressive. No way to soften that, but just level with me for a second.

-He stretched his arms up and out, getting out some kinks and flexing his tightened muscles. Then, he retracted and held his left hand out, palm upwards, and a generous ember of vermillion ignited the entirety of their crystal cage. Savaj's fingers moved about as if they were caressing the dancing flame. It was warm, but wouldn't be able to spark a camp fire at the moment.

There are a couple of ways I can say this but, to be frank, the World is ending. And such drastic measures calls for normally, logical and collected geniuses to cook up these crack pipe, obscene, and unorthodoxed methods. But they work, and what I'm trying to do will work.

-Savaj peeked back up at Nero to see if he grabbed his attention and ceased his tantrum. He would gesture for him to join him as he crossed his legs, all the while, his left hand continued to fiddle with radiant spark.-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:43 pm 
Recruit-Level Member
Recruit-Level Member

Whatever dude, I am cool, loser.

*Whatever Savaj had cooked up for Azazel really drew up the collateral damage. All Nero expected on this trip was a visit to some magical place full of wonder and ancient secrets, as per Zeik's equally seeming magical map. As abruptly as he found himself in this far flung past time period, more and more people stumbled into his life at the most inconvenient junctures. It was like someone put them there at the perfect moment in time to make his situation more and more "interesting" (read: frustrating). He took a sharp inhale to calm his nerves and Hero floated back to his shoulder in a flash. Nero giggled while Hero pretended to whisper something in his ear, accompanied by tiny Squeak!s loud enough for Savaj to hear like a whisper.

I know right? What a tool?

*Nero laughed to himself and dapped Hero proudly before Savaj popped a mystical flame out of nowhere. Nero's eyebrow shot up curiously, hoping he didn't piss this guy off too much.*

So if you're not trying to kill me, put the guns away. I don't think that'd be necessary for saving the world or whatever.

*He trusted that the flame wasn't cast in opposition, but exposition. IF Savaj wanted to save the world, he might be one of the good guys down a weird path. Every story has one, even this one. He just hoped that man told truths more often than lies. Liars suck.*

Post Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:01 pm 

-Sav chuckled at Nero shaking in his boots. The power he'd been cultivating his entire life naturally instilled fear and distress into the hearts of others but this was a rare instance in which he could do without the passive affects of his CN.-

Don't get all squeamish on me now, come here.

-The amorphous crystiline mass in Savaj's hand hummed and contorted enough to convey to even a child that it was more than a weapon. It was living, ebbing and flowing. Yet Savaj paid it no mind at all, he was more interested on its impression on Nero.-

This is the power I'm going to use to save the world. It's also the same power hiding behind Azazel's weak mindedness and explosive emotions. It's the raw, metaphysical culmination of my mind, heart, and soul.

-Clenching his fist around it forced his Cordis Nova to take the form of a mighty, jagged gauntlet around his hand. The knuckles were burning with a scorching vermillion that colored the translucent crystal structure with bloody intent. With but a thought it morphed into several other arms of destruction; a lance, a dagger, a mace, and even a life like bird before taking its final form as a still crystal sphere.-

It's abilities are only limited to my will and imagination. However, not even I know the full extent of it. But I know Azazel is doing it wrong.

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:46 pm 
Recruit-Level Member
Recruit-Level Member

I'll stay over here if that's cool with you.

*Nero crossed his arms and took a cross legged seat opposite Savaj. The light and shard show was pretty cool, definitely a parlor trick Nero kinda wanted to pick up for himself. Hero floated closer to the crazy shards, examining the changes closely, floating around each form with a relaxed demeanor. The otter had no problem getting that close, knowing that being touched would rebound both parties. He Squeak!ed happily, bolting back to Nero's side and resting atop his head.*

Looks cool for sure. And he seems to be doing a lot wrong lately, but I'm not trying to keep fucking up. I got a bigass sword and my otter so we have plans of our own. But... If you're talking about saving the world, where can I sign up?

*Nero instantly thought back to his last moments in the future, fighting off hordes of undead, demons, and other magical violent whatnot with Kurai. His dad and Zeik and Kham and everybody all had their hands full with whatever force they decided to take on. It looked like that was it for all of them, but somehow Nero got a "get out of dodge" ticket to a new time period. Even in this time period, the world was about to end too.

He needed to be better so he could do his equal part. Kurai, Kham, Zeik, and his dad all outshone him by intergalactic leagues, Nero felt dwarfed every time he saw any of them use their chakra minutiae. He wanted to have something to show them when he got back, or he could help save the world and not even have any of that stuff happen. Maybe Savaj had a really nice angle to work. Even if not, it was a perfect chance for Nero to get a leg up on the competition.*

Post Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:43 pm 

-Savaj smirked, suddenly snapping his fist close and crushing his CN. This inturn, killed all illumination aside from the vermillion lamtern that was Sav's tightly clenched fist.-

Right here. Dap it up.

-They could start there, the fiery glowing fist bump was infinitely cooler than shaking on it. Yet and still some sort of cliche pact of trust seemed appropriate right? Some sort of seal to their partnership. Nero obviously harbored trust issues, but if didn't even want to get within bro reach of him, had thet truly reached an agreement?-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:06 pm 
Recruit-Level Member
Recruit-Level Member

Guess we're partying up.

*Nero chuckled to himself, his own hubris leading him across this darkened dome. Savaj's flaming fist barely illuminated the void around them, asking for a dap to confirm their team up. Hero tapped Nero's head twice Squeak!ing and zipping into his chest. Trusting this guy who locked them in a dome for his own strange ends might be the only way to make it out of this world alive, or at least that's how he wanted to play the cards he was dealt. From the looks of the whole situation, Savaj could have downed Nero a few times over before he even realized what happened, but here he was, standing in front of him with an olive branch ripe for the taking.

Nero counted it as a win on his terrible record.*

I need you to promise me one thing.

*Taking steps through the darkness, Nero's hand began to glow. Yellow bubbles covered his fingers and palm, curling into a fist poised to meet Savaj's. He stopped before the knuckled meeting, remembering that the bubbling energy had a repellent quality to it. If they were going to be working together, then he needed to make some adjustments for his own safety. Savaj gained his compliance, not necessarily his complete trust and that didn't bode well for their deal sealing dap. Savaj had to make one concession to get the boy from the future on board.*

I need power like yours.

*If Savaj could grant that, then he had Nero's sword.*

Post Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:42 pm 

Heh, consid--

-Savaj's face suddenly shifted, as if he just realized he'd been poisoned with a liter of laxatives. He grabbed his stomach and fell to his knees, hunching over until his forehead hit the surface. Something was wrong. The original Savaj had been injured, or compromised rather. It forced his clones to stray from his constant mental instruction and perform on predetermined procedures.-

Sorry, no time to explain. Go, we'll talk more at HQ, yeh? I've gotta wrap this up.

-Speaking through his teeth, Sav flicked his wrist, creating an oddly visible portal of black and purple despite them being drowned in the darkness of the crystal earth dome. It would escourt Nero to the Uchian Manor (def gotta change the name), while he finished the bout with Azazel and Tempest.-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:49 am 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

-His arms were bruised from the flawed and unpractical uses of his Cordus, but...he hardly had the time to gripe about that now. He could see in the distance a sectioned off spat where nero was last seen.

Yet he couldn't hear Nero. He looked over his shoulder and saw tempest...flared in raw form, her retaliation to Savaj...was frightening.-

"...You're Up?"

-He said hiding his relief. Still keeping a sharp watch over the area, he held his left arm with his other. He snarled at the skies in anticipation, ready or not...Azazel couldn't look away.-

Azazel's Heart
New Beginnings
Fated Battle Theme

Post Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:00 am 
Recruit-Level Member
Recruit-Level Member

Finally her visage of the other side ended, her chakra utterly depleted. She was exhausted but she had nearly no choice in the fact that she couldn't pull away from the spacial anomaly that she had begun investigating. Jade had discovered whole other world on the other side, a world with a different everything. It hurt to think about it but it's light was something brilliant, the life was enigmatic, and the souls were abundant. She had had an idea of what she was looking at but she had no prior reference, no real reference she meant.

With a blink and a flash the orb she sent in dissapated upon it's exit of the anomaly. Jade held her left eye closed. It tingled, almost painfully, with light from that other realm. She hadn't been paying much attention to the other occurrences happening on this side of the rift, she might as well have been in a genjustsu the entire time. So when her right eye finally got focused on the scene before her she was nothing short of confused.

Probably the only reason she hadn't been caught was because of the battle that had apparently broken out after she had started her investigation. Jade was completely void of any help she could give however, the last of her chakra was being used to contain her small reward. She was also void of any inclination to waste herself trying to help the situtation. Unless an opportunity presented itself Jade would have to excavate herself from the scene, besides she could find out what happened later from her sword.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:51 pm 
Recruit-Level Member
Recruit-Level Member

HQ, huh? Let's go, Hero.

*As Savaj faded away into some sort of portal of goo, Nero felt a little twang of satisfaction crawl up his leg. The boy and his otter dapped before Hero disappeared into his chest in a bubbly splash. Nero stepped through the portal to headquarters, the place he planned to become a monster.*

Post Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:15 am 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

"Azazel?"

~She turned her head away from the field in front of her to see him. She couldn't tell what was happening with Nero, but for whatever reason she seemed less than concerned about it. What she was more concerned about at the moment was the state of herself and what she had just narrowly made it out of. IF she had even truly made it out of it. That fact that this was even a question was the most concerning.

Though, it was hardly the time to be confused. Whether she was still under Savaj's influence or not, keeping a sound mind was definitely her better option. Less questions, less room for manipulation. So instead, she focused on what was clear to see. Azazel was near-by. He seemed real. Her energy was still flaring out of defense. This was wasteful.

She took a moment to calm down and draw herself back in before returning to the situation at hand.~

"Azazel, maybe we should leave,and return to the mission later. It doesn't seem like a good idea to continue while we're...injured."

~She hesitated to say unprepared. It stung in her stomach like an undigested leech. On one hand, she took this as a good thing. It was a new challenge to face. A clear test of her current abilities and possible potential. On the other hand...she harbored deep hatred and aggression towards anything that kept her from getting what she wanted.~

Post Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:07 am 

-Like a specter, Savaj's clone reappeared behind the winded duo with its hood shading it's insidious grin. His body was smouldering with a nauseating ebon smog that spread fast enough to infect every critter and varmint unfortunate enough to be scouring throughout the woods. It depleted chakra at a rapid rate, but that wasn't even it's main avenue of attack.-

-It said nothing, but it stood ominious still. It's silence dared them to try their damnedest to escape but made dark promises to break the first toe, arm, or leg that flinched. The shadowy figure loomed specifically behind Tempest, close enough to breathe down her neck or gnaw it off if he so desired. However its hand was vindictevly aimed at Azazel, crackling like a lightning rod with a dirty crimson hue.-

She's next.

-Savaj's gloved finger actually directed attention passed Azazel's head and toward his crystal domicile that previously trapped Nero. In a heart shattering, ear numbing CRAZZSH, the opaque cage was vaporized into shimmering dust. Shreds of the apparently late Vampire's threads fluttered through the glimmering breeze but aside from that, there was nothing. Would Zae allow that fate to befall his other comrade?

In his gloved hand materialized a dagger of a opaque, mystical crystal. Its hilt absorbed the sunlight and its blade bled with the crimson fluid of million souls. He motioned to bring a swift, gorey end to Tempest with a downward vertical stroke. Hesitation and mercy seemed lost to him, which couldn't be further from the actual truth. But he had to sell it, and sell it he would. Azazel was at the very precipice of igniting his CN, and Savaj planned to pin it down until he forced a draconic reaction.-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:53 am 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

-The Cordus shined brightly in his clenched palm as a blistering orange hue engulfing his right fist. His foot gave way, pivoting a full 360 with his elbow arched upwards. He wasn't near tempest, or for that matter Savaj;but, left unchecked, the Specter would feel the full blunt of an 'elbow,' to his neck.

Azazel's rotations tugged at kinetic forces in the atmosphere, with his cordus active he could manipulate such force and like a ventriloquist disguising his voice...Azazel '',could throw-a-punch.'' Placed correctly, Tempest would have ample resources to put distance between her and the creep.

"The...forest can tend to our wounds, but we have to press deeper in. You break first tempest, I'll be right behind you."

-He said to tempest through their channel just before inserting the cordus into his wounded arm. Giving his left a good shake, he adjusted to his circumstances, legs apart and elbows straight, and eyes forward.-

Azazel's Heart
New Beginnings
Fated Battle Theme

Post Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:48 am 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

~Tempest's eyes went wide when she noticed Savaj behind her. Feeling the subtle shifts in wind should have granted her more of a forewarning; since every motion inevitably creates a shift in current. Ideally she would have felt Savaj the moment his energy fluxed from the thought of approaching her. Unfortunately, the full capability of this had yet to be harnessed by her. Even worse, her muscles and mental reactions were slightly slowed thanks to the backlash of escaping his last assault.

She dodged Savaj narrowly by rotating the winds; sloppily barrel rolling to the side to escape his slash and make her way towards Azazel.

At first, she meant to run to him so that they could fight together. However, she got a very clear message to move deeper into the forest instead. Her body tensed when she received the communication. Her pride wanted to stand and fight. Her affection begged for her to stay at Azazel's side. Her instincts, on the other hand, made it very clear that the best option for both of them was for her to move deeper into the forest; alone for now.

Her eyes squinted with tears before moving at a pace too fast to allow them to bundle in her eyes. Nothing had been as she expected it since she began her search for, Hollow. This included herself and her own capabilities. She could feel the weight of a huge life change descending upon her like an inevitable winter. Cold and difficult to bear, but necessary for a new harvest.~

Post Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:04 pm 

-Savaj's neck looked as if it snapped from contact with Azazel's kinetic strike, creating the tiniest frame for Tempest to elegantly strafe his swipe and make a solid brake for it. But if Tempest were to escape, it would make the ultimate purpose of this excercise that much harder to accomplish.

His neck snapped back into place with only a few gut churning pops, neglecting Azazel's battle ready gaze and focusing his hood shaded eyes on the fleeing Tempest. That was the only signal a Psion needed to make her believe that the turf she'd been running along had been warped into sentient quicksand. The crunchy leaves and bowing foliage beneath her was no more. Its replacement had been a grotesque mucky surface that grew closer with Tempest with each step she took. The viscous slime only parted its concrete hold only to allow her feet to drive themselves deeper into the aggressive sludge, but never free. This was an illusion only the demoness could comprehend and with such exclusive attention, Tempest would find Sav's telepathic hold to be a few leagues more.. persuasive. But in the end, all he wanted was to keep Tempest from escaping.

It was the concept of fear, desperation, and inescapable danger he wanted to establish. He pointed his blade now at Azazel, taking only a second for him to try and compromise Tempest's mind.-

..heh.

-The vermillion shimmer from Sav's dagger bent and contorted vision. The sound his leather gloves clenching his weapon was the only other movement it made.-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:39 pm 
Arcanuum Iris of The Chaos

Unique Trait: Si Vera Bella Psionic Imagination
Faction: The Astral Chaos
Alignment: Good
A thin slit in the frabric of space-time revealed itself, hiding a brilliant golden-yellow radiance behind the crack. A woman stepped through the slit, her eyes piercing through any illusions that the Psion had afflicted the area with.

Her eyes took aim at the hooded man whose face told the story of a drowning man. He was neither helpless, nor ignorant, of life and her meticulous weaving. Though gifted and awe-inspiring as the deep red gleam in his eyes would suggest, he was struggling to stay afloat...not to be taken lightly.-

"You should practice restraint...near every motion of your mind, leaves wailing shrills through the Aether. Bringing me to my first question. Who are you?''

A glowing familiar rested herself above Nagase, floating just inches around her shoulders. Her wide and unabashed smile should have been a beacon of hope for the wounded children. She waved gentle as to reassure their frightened hearts of peace.

Nagase waited for an answer from the hooded emissary. Giving her time to speak with the wounded.

''I'm glad we get to meet, Azazel. You were right to head deeper into the forest, this land would have protected you. Especially if you two were together...''

Her attention never shifted from Savaj,a name she saw in tempest mind. Her face remained cold and stern, locked on to her objective.

''It was the forest who requested my attention. I wasn't to far from here. They were confident you'd handle yourself safely...but couldn't allow him deeper into the forest. Not with so much going on.''

Nagase's mind

It is because of great love, that one is courageous

"It is because of great love, that one is courageous"

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:05 pm 

All the friends in the world won't be able to shield you from what's coming, Azazel.

-Savaj was just trying to arm and culture him for the incoming battle. Sav's extended arm dropped to his side at Nagase's seamless appearance and his cloaked noggin fixated on her. Another psychic? A powerful at that..

And she brought some advice on how Sav could practice his own telekinetic methods. It brought a grin to his mouth. He wanted to burst out into laughter, and she could probably hear it.-

I remember when I used to ask stupid questions..

-Nagase knew Savaj's name the instant she arrived, so was she displaying pleasantries or distracting him? Regardless it took no time at all the Psion to discern the Hellgate's identification without even reading her mind.

There was some mystical force, secondary source aiding the psionic hellgate outside of her own power. A summon or a familiar Savaj thought.-

Just know that I'm here to help, you're getting in the way, I'm the only one who can do this, and I'm running out of time.

-He then dashed toward Azazel at shinobi prodigal speeds as if nothing could stop him. His cordis nova taking the form of a jagged dagger, pulsating with a vermillion hue that pulsated like a removed heart.-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:10 am 

She hadn't expected Azazel would get a chance to respond and honestly this wasn't the time. Nagase didn't need her psychic gifts to surmise what was happening.

Savaj was Azazel warning and Nagase would act as its translation...-

'ignorance doesn't suite you, Savaj.'

She said without shifting an eye to Savaj's assaults on her brother. The two wounded were resting behind Nagase, his only means of touching them was through her.

Her familiar rested at her shoulders, still smiling behind Nagase neck. With a flick of her wrist, Azazel and Tempest were hurled into a Slit, like the one Nagase made her entrance with.

While her familiar tended to the wounded, Nagase wrapped her mind around the ensuing battle. A figure manifest itself between Nagase and Savaj, visible for all to see. This figure towered over Nagase standing at 9ft with a wide and robust build, bearing no clear facial expressions. Confident and unwavering both Nagase and the golden figure stood prepared.

Tempest and Azazel's location was displaced, they were in between here and now and would remain such until it was safe for them to return. In the mean time, the familiar on Nagase shoulder, hidden from direct sight, left them a message.

'...Your history is brief, only a few interactions. He most be your crossed star, but...his approach is near unwarranted based on physical evidence. Either way....Savaj is right Azazel and he is just the beginning. I'm sorry you couldn't hear this from a friend.'

Nagase's mind

Post Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:30 am 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

Azazel was resting on one knee, prepared to retaliate to Savaj's precise strikes. He hardly had time to reflect on the dire straights of he and Tempest situation. It was honestly just like their little game of Foosball. Sure they were learning a lot about themselves as individuals and how they worked as a unit;but, the unending cry of submission was always at their heels.

His strike was good, it popped Savaj and allowed Tempest enough room to break away. They were close to one another, but...Savaj was doing something, Azazel was sure. He wanted to help but tempest was on her own.

Glancing over at his wounded arm, he thought of sacrifice, he hadn't a clear idea of how to use his Cordus nova;but, he knew how to force it-- yet, then a gleaming spec broke through the rising miasma. A woman stepped through and behind her was a glowing spirit?

Confusion was all the Chaos had to offer Azazel, either that of danger. This woman was either a friend of his mothers, or a friend of Savaj's. He thought to defend, but then he realized her presence had broken through the miasma and whatever mental hold Savaj was trying to employ.

"A...friend?"

-He said, just seconds before his head was flooded with words from all directions. She knew him by name, but...left out her relation or introduction? Perhaps this wasn't the time.

Only seconds went by before Savaj continued on his rampage, relaying a sentence that may just haunt the young Hellgate for eternity. ''All the friends in the world won't be able to shield you from what's coming, Azazel.''

Though his youthful and stern face didn't show it, Azazel was afraid. Savaj represented something...something cold, precise, and...greater than him. It wanted to act as a guide, to be revered as a mentor;but, it was going to crush Azazel in the same darkness that had created it. This stretched passed Azazel and Savaj feud...it almost had nothing to do with them at all.

The last thing Azazel remembered before being hurled into Nagase's slit was the paralyzing gaze and determined madness in Savaj's eyes. Even as he was essentially being saved, he felt no sense relief...-

Azazel's Heart
New Beginnings
Fated Battle Theme

Post Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:03 am 

You damn them..

-Savaj muttered, ending his chase after arriving to Azazel's position a second too late. His blade dispersed into shimmering crystals and he heaved a heavy sigh. Pointless, almost all of this was a waste of time. Nothing went as planned.-

Then again..

-Aside from of course gaining the trust and compliance of the budding air headed Venkage, Sav did get the opportunity to come across the more capable and prepared of the younger Hellgates. Nagase's staggering chakra levels demanded far more than Sav's full attention, she required personal projects dedicated soley to research upon her.-

Oh, so you know who I am now?

-Savaj called from over his shoulder.-

Do you have any idea what you've just done?

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:17 am 

"I've given well minds a chance to speak."

-Nagase had only met one man with gifts like hers and he was hardly a man, and his talens hardly gifts. She remained poised. If Azazel had remained present...Savaj wouldn't have halted his assault. He was goal oriented. Something worth mentioning in these dark times.-

"Its not often the gifted are allowed to meet its own kind, i believe these moments are in fullness and grace. I won't riddle around like my father. The forest doesn't want you here, but I don't completely understand its concern."

-Nagase rested her hand at her hips. Relaxed in posture, but dutiful poised in her mind.-

"I've a question. Who are the Horsemen....you've spoken with one of them, haven't you?"

-She ended quizzically. Questions were often believed fruitless with a psychic, you'd imagine they were already aware or prying for information;but, nagase didn't like those methods. They left a trail, opened doors that aren't always easy to close. To Nagase, asking a question, could often prove simpler and safer.

Savaj's body reactions, factions alterations, heart rate and other more physical, less abstract, methods of perceptions were second nature to nagase.

The horsemen's origins were shrouded in mystery and not just in word and lore, their essence left no clear trail. Not in the Aether and neither the Stream. Yet, their presence was clear as sunlight on Savaj.

Nagase's mind

Post Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:21 pm 

Nagase wrote:
"I've given well minds a chance to speak--

-EVERYTHING after that had been irrelavent information, fluff and puff that the Psion either knew already or hadn't cared to reach for. He interjected.-

No, you've wasted my time, spoiled several years of preparation and condemned further cultivation of your brother in one fell fucking swoop .

-He turned back around to properly address Nagase, almost eager to enlighten her to her foppery. However, before he could fire off at the mouth a violet jolt of psionic chakra painfully frizzed about his cranium. This was clone, and the original Savaj had been enduring either terminal or severe adversities to effect the autonomous functions of his clone brigade.-

What part of I was trying to help did you miss?

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:39 pm 

-Nagase didn't come all this way to bicker, nor did she give two hoots about a plan taking place on Astral soil that involved such cruel subjugation. She was done here and would deal with her brother on her own terms.-

"There is no plan. Let this moment serve as that lesson. You alone will change nothing, neither will your obsession with control and fear."

-She said, turning her back to the situation. She had hoped to grasp a few tid bits of information, but this drunken Psion had lost way of reason.

All Savaj cared for was having his way, though he'd call it determination, it looked pitiful on his face. His eyes alone told enough of his misfortune and his fowl mouth finished any missing details.

Slowly she made her way towards the forest center. The light clicking of her armor seemed timed with the vines and foliage of the forest. The land opened its arms to Nagase, allowing her passage into her inner cove.-

"Hopefully, you'll be in a better mood next time. Savaj."

She said with her back to the hooded psion, leaving behind the towering man, serving as Savaj's bouncer. The young Hellgate had only made it a few ft or so.

Nagase's mind

Post Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:11 am 

Love isn't supposed to be a crutch..

-A swish of handsigns caused a multitude of shimmering crystal fragments to materialize around Savaj's crown and approximately ten feet in diameter. His Cordis Nova varied in size and patterns but every nano shard and crystal pulsated once Sav clasped his hand. Their reverberations were corpse silent, but generated major seismic lacerations that peeled apart Chaos soil. Molten stalagmites and mantle upheaval decimantled this "battlefield" but never encroached three feet of Nagase's backside. However, what felt like a gale force tempest rushed through the forest, whipping passed her royal skin with blistering friction in its sentient path toward the crafting warlock.

Those blistering currents of air rubbing against her cheek turned out to be the sensation of space, dark matter, and ambient energies summoned and harvested by those ghostly crystals. For a moment, the forest itself would howl, bringing physical form to the Hellgate's previous stipulation on his methods, but the technique he invoked wasn't of his design.

The Temporal Release was created by the protozoic sages and mystics of the Dragon Clan, before their organization into an apex collective. An era where space/time bent on hand and knee to the power of the s; where their roar and molten will reigned supreme. Savaj stole and bathed in their knowledge, and was rehashing their artisan modus operandi. Sapphire bolts of chakra encompassed Savvy within a dome of layer after layer of temporal intricacies as he marked the target area for the ensuing jutsu.-

You will not stall my judgement.

-Within the sphere the hands of time began spinning counter clockwise rapidly under Savaj's control, churning the ethereal ebb and flow of tachyon traffic to dust. The jutsu recalled relativity all the way to Azazel's departure, spitting him back out of the dark slit and at the feet of the Psion. Upon Zae' arrivial, Savaj immediately attempted to jam through him a pyre of vermillion charred energies. Savaj's Cordis, at such a raw and volatile form, should provoke that serious and patiently awaited reaction within Azazel that would light a flame under his slumbering potential.-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:37 am 

Nagase Strode deeper into the forest, her head affixed to the bending foliage, The vines shriveled in her absence..there was certainly tension. She peered over her shoulder and noticed her sentinel(towering figure) hadn't faded away either.

'He's going to try something...

It goes without saying that Nagase was at the beginning and end of Savaj's jutsu-Azazel. That's all the brat wanted. Men who wielded fear and control over others were among her most hated. Kuo Kusanagi once went as far as altering time and space to mindwipe Nagase into marriage....fruitless.

Azazel body fell to the floor as Savaj intended. He lunged forward, but was halted by the sentinel, locking the emissaries arm between it's bulging biceps through manner psychic warps. It wasn't a matter of speed, Nagase's...'puppets,' reacted to her mind, it was an instantaneous and premeditated counter.

Azazel sat plopped on the ground, his face shifting about with a dazed and aloof expression. Unconscious and unaware he sat behind the sentinel and Savaj, flickering in/out akin to a wanning signal.

'I never gave them locations, fluctuating algorithms would prevent information even in the hands of the adept...in essence their lost and you're out of time.

'World...'

A slight gleam rose on the sentinel face as he starred into Savaj's eyes with certain enmity. Definitive features, of a particular titan, carved itself into the formless sentinel as Nagase threaten Savaj with the beginnings of her alternative to...reason.

Nagase's mind

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:55 pm 

Heh.. Or maybe you will.

-Savaj snickered, buckled by the absolute cognition that was Nagase's psi abilities. His body was deteriorating from such profuse chakra usage, but that was to be expected from this clone. Regardless, losing so easily to a child was pathetic.-

Another time.

-And with that, the clone poofed away. Leaving the strong bodied phantom with nothing to squeeze and Azazel lost and confused on the floor. At this point, all of Savvy's work went down the drain, and Zae would walk away from this with nothing but a new found hatred for the Psion. Not a lick stronger, not a page smarter. A wasted experience.. At least Nero was onboard, maybe..-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:28 pm 

-Vangaurds puppet dissolved in the sentinel arm, leaving the titan wanting. She hadn't anticipated Savaj would respond with such...understanding.

She had a mind to bring Azazel back to return his consciousness to this plane, but feared Savaj hadn't fully surrender to her demands.-

"Gifted. Ambitious. Who was that man?"

-Nagase said calmly to the forest. The animals cried out in unison, detailing what bits of information that had on the lad.-

"Nightmarian? Why would they be here looking for Azazel?"

-While debating on the rationality and intention of Savajs actions, Nagase thought to regroup with her Astral kin and projected a pillar from the two of them to step through, if they chose to accept her offer they would appear a few feet from Nagase and her sentinel.-

Nagase's mind

Post Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:34 am 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

~Everything changed so swiftly. In one moment she felt herself being drawn into the ground by another one of Savaj's illusions and a split second second later his entire miasma had completely dissipated and she found herself in some unknown place.

She was so tired. She also felt no danger. It was either a really good thing or a really bad thing. In any case, she felt like something would happen eventually, and in the meantime she could gather herself and rest.

Of course she thought of Savaj, and how she seemed to have poorly misjudged how to approach him. The thing that bothered her most is that, it wasn't that her attack was lacking in power. It just...well...backlashed.

'but then...how do you...'

Her mind searched possibilities. Though nothing could be concrete enough without more information. She accepted that understanding it would take some time.

Eventually, something did change in the space. A pillar of light breaking an otherwise ambiguous atmosphere. Taking the opportunity Tempest found herself face to face with the girl, she assumed, caused the sudden interruption o battle.

She raised her hand in an awkward short wave~

"Um, Hello...?"

Board index » The Astral Chaos » Forest of Resonance » Twisted Medows