Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

photo 2bebabac-5d83-4364-aaec-f592b645e862_zps021ddb0e.jpg Shinta's Kitchen

Character Of the Week

Valentine

Board index » The Astral Chaos » Astral City » Casual Exploratorium » Cafe Chaos

Post subject: Open Bar...
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:16 am 
Agnus of The Chaos
Agnus of The Chaos

Unique Trait: Raidengan
Sex: Male
Alignment: Good
Nazuma walked down the street. The summer night was chilled and life of the kingdom was starting off in good vibes. Music played along the stone streets as people engulfed themselves in one another. Laughter filled the air as the night lights begin to shone. Ahh.. It was bliss for the boy as he just came from a hard days work at the restaurant.

Nazuma had slowed down on his agent life and decided to live life as a normal person. He felt his days were done. But he wanted to get back in the sway of things. So instead of heading home, he came to the café to have coffee and see who all would stop by. Nazuma would walk through the doors of the café allowing a couple to pass him. He then proceeded to a table in the middle of the cafe. He then picked up a menu that was already sat on the table. He then would browse the items and became indecisive about what he wanted. The boy would exhale deeply and flop his head on the table. His cell phone would ring and a text message would appear on his screen.

'Nazuma Denkou?..'
"YES.. "
'NEED WORK?.. '
"NO.. "

Post subject: Re: Open Bar...
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:54 am 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

Unique Trait: N/A
Sex: Female
The calm night skies brought out many faces into the streets of the Kingdom. She walked into the Cafe with two of her friends who had decided to accompany her on the town. They weren't going to go anywhere specifically for the night. But they would stop at.the xafe for a drink of coffee and to catch up before heading out. Genesis wandered around to the front counter where she was left alone by her compodres who walked to a table. They told her what.they wanted and continued chatting as they walked. Murage would be noticeed by some of her fans and they quickly surrounded her. Once again the girl was spending her night signing weird objects and people. She would exhale heavily out of annoyance of this routine.

"Okay look here.. I'm here to get me a frappe nothing more nothing less and I dont want to sign anything. All day I sign things. I talk to people and now I am done. Its night time . Can I please do what regular 20 .somethings do at night time.. I just want to enjoy being.myself for.one night. So.can I please get that... Yes those are the other members of GOdDesS. So please just leave us alone. " She said grabbing their drinks and snacks before heading over to join her friends.

The two of them would be laughing at her little moment as she was red in the face from the incident. She sat down and began drinking her frappe while listen to her friends talk amidst themselves. But then Nazuma would catch her attention as he walked into the cafe and sat at the table next to them. She wondered who he was. His crimson red hair made her wonder was that him. The boy she saw in the Alps.

"Can't decide huh?..

I go through that but I say just go for the regular things. You don't know what taste good. Just try everything.. You're going to love them all.food.is.pretty.good.here. so I.hear."

She said.as she walked over to his table. Some how she was right in front of him. Her eyes locked in on his. She didn't know why but the more she stared the closer.she got.

Post subject: Re: Open Bar...
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:24 pm 
Talim :: Dreamer|Sleeper
Talim :: Dreamer|Sleeper

Unique Trait: N/A
Sex: Male
Alignment: Good
Elric walked with Murage' and the bass guitar player of the band known as "GoDdEsS". In his hand he twirled a pair of small drumsticks. He was the drummer of the band and also a co-writer for the music band. He entered the establishment with the two of his friends. Although they tour the world with each other they get little time like this to actually have fun and not work. The young man would walk to the counter with Murage but would quickly escape the crowd of fans that came crashing their way. He managed to tell Murage what he wanted to drink. He watched in laughter as she was surrounded by pens and markers, posters and magazine articles. It was very crazy. 1

"She is gonna lose it in a few seconds. Everyone thinks shes so sweet but if you stop her from what she wants; she snaps. " his English accent strong in his speech.

Shortly after ge saud this the girl would do so she would shove her way.through the crowd and emerge behind them. She then shouted about just want to do normal things tonight like a regular person. Elric rose a brow as he folded in his arms and leaned on the hind legs of his chair. He kicked his legs up.and watched out the side of his eyes. As he cane and slammed the tray if drinks on the table Elric grabbed his espresso before it would ve destroyed by her little tantrum.

"You know you shouldn't spit at you're fans like that. Its bad for our Image, Murray. You're the lead singer of our band. Well you were at least... Why'd you run o.? Hey!"

She walked off looking at the boy with.red hair suggesting that he try everything on.the menu but maybe he can't afford it. Hmmm..

Board index » The Astral Chaos » Astral City » Casual Exploratorium » Cafe Chaos