Post subject: Mom...Can we Talk?
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:20 pm 
Arcanuum Iris of The Chaos

Unique Trait: Si Vera Bella Psionic Imagination
Faction: The Astral Chaos
Sex: Female
Alignment: Good
-Nagase walked through the empty corridors of her parents castle, she knew it to be hers as well; but, without a major discussion sought it best to refer it as theirs.

Hellgate longed for their own, never settled for holding on to others. It was this drive that always breed pioneers. Nagase may have known little about her linage, but that didn't stop the blood from flowing.-

"Mother?"

-She whispered about, peaking into different rooms in search of her mother. It had been ages since they spoke and Nagase had plenty to discuss and question about, one of which dealing with their relationship personally.-

Nagase's mind

It is because of great love, that one is courageous

"It is because of great love, that one is courageous"

Post subject: Re: Mom...Can we Talk?
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:10 pm 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

Unique Trait: Myou Myaku
~At her daughters calling it wouldn't take long for the visage of Kurai to appear. In a flash that would appear as a white and violet sparkling of light amidst the empty corridor.~

"Nagase."

~Kurai smiled brightly, overjoyed to see her daughter, even more so as she had so purposely called out to her which occurred rarely to never.~

"What brings me the honor of your call my dear?"

What would I make for you? Lullabies and Mockingbirds. Building blocks of Dimensions and Worlds. Mysteries for you to solve, pieces to help you evolve

In Love, in Honor, with discipline
The Chaos

Post Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:16 pm 

-Nagase hid her initial burst of emotions, not wishing to overwhelming her mother with the glee experience from her arrival. It was true that the ruling family spent less time with one another as they did thnking of the other;but, that needed to change.

The youthful child of colors was going through a lot in her life, she needed her mothers insight if she were to blossom from the dark and allow her petals to touch the light.-

"Mother!"

-She exclaimed, moving closer to the visage as she wanted to make sure this wasn't her imagination.-

"I'm glad you answered my call!"

-The excitement in her voice was but a faction of the glee she held back, the youthful spirit of colors boasted unimaginable amounts of energy and spirit;but,she was three after all.-

"I was wondering if we could talk."

-She said bringing a finger to her face, waiting for her mothers response.-

Nagase's mind

Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:34 pm 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

~Kurai smiled brightly, immeasurably overjoyed and relieved by her daughters joy in seeing her. Especially seeing as she had sent so much time both dreading and awaiting this day having expected Nagase to be furious with her as a failure of a Mother. She didn't dare dream of such a warm welcome.

She stepped closer to Nagase, not yet having the courage to go for such a thing as a hug but...she reached out her hand, combing back strands of tousled hair from Nagase's face. It made her think of the iconic scene of a mother straightening her child up before they would head off for school.~

"Of course we can! I would really love to, about anything. Anything you want."

What would I make for you? Lullabies and Mockingbirds. Building blocks of Dimensions and Worlds. Mysteries for you to solve, pieces to help you evolve

The Chaos

Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:02 pm 

"Thats wonderful!"

-She exclaimed while leaping into her mothers arms, it had been more than a while and Kurai didn't know the have of what Nagase had been through. Ever since Zeiks return, Nagase had been at her fathers side through the thick of many of his battles.

From the kidnapping through Aizen, to the Horseman demonic influence all of which had taken its on toll on the youth;but, the bad held little worth and would only ruin this moment.

She took the time to fully embrace her mother as she wasn't sure when she'd get another chance.-

"Its been a hard two years..."

-She said losing but a pitch of her usually childish glee. The youth couldn't help but feel urged to speak forth her emotions in the arms of her mother, let alone Kurai.-

Nagase's mind

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:04 pm 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

~Kurai held her daughter tightly in her arms. Nagase had indeed been through alot for someone only boasting three years of life. She held her daughters head in her hand, running her fingers gently through her hair as though to soothe her mind.~

"I know it has. I wish I could have...been there for you much more than I have been. I'm grateful that you still feel that you can come to me now...after all that's happened."

The Chaos

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:24 pm 

-Nagase wanted to express to her mother that she didn't need to be such a mom about this, but that would be a lie. The youthful flower wanted nothing more than to feel the maternal and paternal embraces of her parents, but understood that things didn't always go to her desire.

It wasn't like they had abandoned her, she was by their side all the way; but, in truth she envied her parents resolve. Nagase remembered vividly her mothers search for Zeik after Hao took him from us. Even within the womb of her mother to be, Nagase could hear, see and feel all that transpired around her mother and within her.-

"Well...lets not get all teary eyes."

-She said, wiping away her own release and moving to free herself from her mothers grasp; though, she would have liked to remain there...it wasn't time for that.

Nagase was a very sensitive psychic, much like her mother in her own right; but, she liked the experience to really ground her abilities. Which is what brought her here today.

The Hellgate knew she held a stronger affinity for her mothers chakra, but she knew nothing of what that meant and she sorta feared her mother was in the same boat.

However with the limiters on both their minds removed they would be able to access the ether much like Zeik did, but contesting with his divinity wasn't in her mission right now.-

"You see..I need your help, Zetsuei told me something about a Vera Bella...I believe it was; but, I haven't the slightest what that means. Yet, I fear that should know exactly what it means."

Nagase's mind

Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:19 pm 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

~Kurai smiled as Nagase pulled away. Knowing she wanted much more to release her tears in her mothers arms and cling to her for comfort of all she'd been through. These feelings were shared but she also understood that there were other matters to tend to. She couldn't help but be inspired by her daughters strength.~

"Vera...Bella...."

~Kurai spoke the words slowly. Initially she thought that she had no idea of what Nagase was talking about but then she could feel a sensation deep inside herself. It was as though something had opened and was now resonating with recognition. Perhaps Kurai knew something she didn't know that she knew.~

"Well...if we're going to talk we might as well be comfortable. Come...I'll make a room for us."

~She took her daughters hand and would lead her a bit of a ways down the hall until she felt she had found the perfect spot for their conversation. She turned to a door and paused just before touching the knob and looked to Nagase.~

"Hold the intention of what you wish to gain from our talk and the house will help us create the perfect space for divining what we need . We just have to hold our focus as we open the door."

The Chaos

Post Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:25 pm 

-Nagase eyes widened for but a moment, holding on to focus wasn't her strong suite. She was often aloof and only found focus in circumstances that demanded nothing less, but now she was on the spot and her mother was the light.

It was indeed Nagase idea to have this conversation, but she never thought of what she would gain from this. Yet, in the moments before her mother turned the knob she knew exactly what she wanted from this conversation.-

"Holding, the focus now."

-She said with a smile, before shutting her eyes ever so tightly and imagining exactly what she wanted from this conversation. The girl thought long and hard on the idea of her and Kurai bridging the gap between them, growing closer like any mother and daughter would. Such was all she needed from this talk, a simple wish from a simple child.-

Nagase's mind

Post Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:45 pm 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

~Kurai closed her eyes for a moment and focused on what she wanted most in stepping forward at this time: To be able to bring forward whatever was needed to give her daughter the clarity she wished for, to have a lovely time of bonding between mother and child, to show her daughter things that were beautiful and full of knowledge. She grasped the knob when she could feel herself and Nagase were set in their intentions and then gently opened the door.

Inside they would be met by an atmosphere that combined the ideas of their innermost places of peace. Looking around there was a fluctuating luminescence of dark and light hues, butterflies that seemed to be made of stained glass creating sparkles of color as their wings reflected the light. In the center of the room there was a large pond casting the reflecting of a crescent moon, emanating dark blue and purple hues from it's aura.

Kurai took one step forward into the pond and it seemed that way were able to walk upon it. She looked back to Nagase as they were still hand in hand.~

"Would you like to sit with the moon, sweet heart?"

The Chaos

Post Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:54 pm 

-As the door slowly crept open, the light of the moon was the first to catch the youths eyes. The deep shimmering of purple and blue bounced peacefully off the waters and shined around the room.

Her first thoughts were of how, but before she could form a real answer her mother had started walking. The tips of her toes just barely touching the waters surface, gave Nagase the inclination that only a feathers touch could pass the waters and as such she stood at the door

Unsure if she could tread as lightly as her mother, but certain she didn't wish to make a fool of herself-she was crippled.-

"Is this real?"

-She asked, pondering how a small pond and the moons light could thrive within the confines of a small room. She her parents weren't keen on the normalcy of life;but, this seemed a bit much.

What type of sorcery would allow water to remain in a room and not grow stagnant.-

Nagase's mind

Post Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:48 pm 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

~Kurai stared at Nagase for a moment, smiled and then giggled.~

"It's a room who's image is comprised of the imagery that lye within our thoughts, the imagination deep within ourselves. As such, it's is as real or unreal as we wish it to be."

~She gently let go of her daughters hand that she may demonstrate her meaning. Walking across the water and with each step a twinkling star appeared in the sky beneath her feet to accompany the moon, at times stepping backward and double tapping the sparkles to make them disappear and reappear.~

"You see?"

The Chaos

Post Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:23 pm 

"...Did father design this?"

-She said with the wide eye idealism that her youthful nature loved to express. Her mother words removed any thought of worry or fear, allowing her the strength to step forward into the room.

Her steps were heavy, yet she did not sink...not that she would have noticed anyways. Nagase's eyes never left the sky above, observing the flickering star-lits with her each step.

Such was the way her mother moved the night sky, aspiring to do the same and completing it always made her heart ring with joy. It was in her heart to her parents. True they were kings and queens, any child would aspire to live on with their families legacy;but, her reasons stretched past her parents titles of responsibility.

Her mother and father were a different breed, even in her youth Nagase could see that;though, her age and expression suggested a weakness in emotionally stability...it were actually quite the contrary.

From birth, nagase knew of her parents strengths and trails, feeling their pains and so forth through the sensitive womb of her mother. She knew her parents needed a strong child, one who could bare with their methods of dealing with things.

A spoil child who cried when her birthday went unnoticed would only slow them down, but the youth had to admit...she longed for their affection.-

"..The house wasn't always like this."

Nagase's mind

Post Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:35 pm 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

~Kurai did not stop herself from smiling in delight of her daughters wide eyed interest and amazement.~

"You and I designed this dear, the way the room presents itself now anyway. As for the abilities of the house, it was't so much 'designed' as it was...channeled I would say. The energy of which the house is now built is much like the makings of the dream sphere, you see. It was made of the love and will that you're father and I share."

~Kurai pulled her hands to her heart as she reminisced on the moments of ecstasy that she and Zeik shared in raising the crystals together that had led her ever deeper into the awareness of herself~

The Chaos

Post Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:30 pm 

Nagase's eyes could not leave the ceiling of the room, not until her heart realized that she was in awe of a reflection. The moon and stars shining in the ceiling, where actually beneath her very feat.

If life was a metaphor and both her mother and herself created the scenery, why did it come out like this? Yet, this question posed a deeper question to the youth of Hell.-

...Mother, I fear I have no identity. I know nothing of whom I hail from, my fathers last name is but an imagery I have aspired to live up too. That and the love I see between you too and share with the Chaos..I mean Astral Chaos.

What am I too do...I have created stars and fought demons;but, I lack the clarity of who I am or what it means to be a daughter of both you and my father.."

-Words spilled from her mouth as she took a seat in the pond. The water was soft and gentle, perfect for sitting;but, the moisture of water only ventured to her hands and not her seat.-

'I hope my words don't bother you mother, I know we haven't spent much time together and the last thing we need in these times are muddle emotions;but...i worry I can not grow.'

Nagase's mind

Post Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:27 am 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

~Her eyes filled to the brim with smiling. Feeling the subtle ripples of the waters as Nagase spoke her true feelings.~

"Bother me? How could they? Don't you know how I wished for you? to be the perfect mixture of your father and I, I thought it would be the most beautiful thing we had ever created. And I was right, you have blossomed evermore beautifully than I ever imagined. I can see the curses and blessings within you that are in your father and I, your gifts of light and darkness, your strong will, your crippling humbleness and your stubborn nature. And you've made it your own...all these things...and created such a strong young Princess."

~She took Nagase's hands into both of hers, knowing that it would leave no room between them for her to not feel the meaning in her words~

"You have always been our daughter, Nagase."

The Chaos

Post Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:36 pm 

-Despite her strength, nagase was still a girl at heart. A lady with emotions like any other woman, or man for that matter. She was still young, her heart untainted by the ugly word that wait before her.

It was with great care that her mother chose her words, and even greater attention to how she made them feel;though, it had felt like eons since they last spoke or shared in their connection as mother and daughter, in this moment it felt like it had always been this way. Such was the beautiful of true kinship, true love.

Feelings rushed through the Youthful child of colors, spiraling from her core and trying to shout out from her being. It was here that she realized there was something she wanted to share with her mother, but wasn't quite sure what that something was or how to go about it.

It was a calling, the feeling continuously tried to burst from her being;but, without a clear picture it had no outlet. This was a pain, but this close to her mother she knew anything was possible.

Gently did she move her mother aside and set in the center of the liquid floor, now it was clear that the moon she saw beneath her was not a reflection from the skyline but a slumber princess beneath the waters that they now stood on.-

"Often am I moved without a clear example or reason as to why...I know father is pegged with a similar problem, its why he is so accustomed to not sharing himself with us mother;but, I know he means well.

I want to share something with you, I want to share with you my past and your future, in turn you will find your past and I will see my future...Such in the way of the Kura Clan."

-Her words seemed to carry with them the weight of many others, the weight of insight beyond her ages and eyes. It was just as the time with Khrona, where the child repaired the moon during the opening act of the horseman appearance.

A bursting Orange red light poured from her soul and shined brilliantly through her eyes, her body fell limp but showed no signs of discomfort. In essence the child was possessed by something, a demon, god, perhaps her fears? There were many possibilities but only one answer, Kurai would have to step forward to find out just what that answer was.-

"Nieht Kura, Yatiel no daliasum. Toi, dey hu alun. Yul, yul dei lun Nieht Kura...Lilith Kura of Nieht Kura"

-The child continued to mumble in what appeared to be gibberish, a language unheard by anyone ears;but, Kurai...if willing would feel the sense of familiarity within her daughters words, whom ever spoke to her and done so before.-

Nagase's mind

Post Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:09 pm 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

"Kura...clan?"

~Kurai for a moment stood wide eyed and wondering. Watching her daughter speak of things that she didn't quite logically understand but seemed to touch her in a fulfilling way. She supposed that Nagase was now experiencing one of those moments she spoke of in which she was moved by things that she too didn't fully understand as Kurai could see she was in a kind of peaceful trance.

She feared miscommunication. Tentative in moving towards Nagase or assuming what she meant in this uknown language in spite of what she felt...she paused.

I want to share with you my past and your future, in turn you will find your past and I will see my future

These words played in her head over and over as though she was searching for a spot in between the lines that would reveal to her what to do or say.~

"Share..."

~She settled on this word, speaking it slowly.~

"Past and future..."

~She contemplated on and the thought occurred to her that in this moment she was afraid and Nagase was in a moment of guiding her. Moments ago as they walked into the room their roles were quite different and she was the guiding one holding her daughters hand into their shared vision which this space portrayed. They had done it together hand in hand and so it only made since that now it was her time to take Nagase's hand and let her guide her into this unknown territory.

She lowered herself gently onto the liquid floor. The rippling of the water created a comforting vibrating, and the moonlight shining up carried an odd kind of warmth that seemed to only touch her on the inside. She sat in front of Nagase and took her by both hands.~

"Past, present and future I will share with you, and to us both let our vision be clear as we walk this path."

The Chaos

Post Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:08 pm 

-At moments embrace with her mothers hand, an indigo ripple passed through the liquid floor. Nagase's head veered down at the ripple, observing it from start to finish before returning back to her mother.

She was still here, Nagase that was, in every sense of the word;but, there was just more of her present. To avoid fear, Nagase would try to explain what her mother may be feeling. Kurai was quite a sensitive person, feeling what one can not see isn't always comfortable.

"..I'm sure you can feel there is no need to worry, but something more is present than my young face is saying. Nagase, or I, remain clear and conscious..even though this alignment. She, more to say we, believe this is the only way to explain what, you are witnessing.

Explaining to you in word how and what, is happening would take us in a very different direction;but, if you believe what you feel, you will learn more than we, or I, can say.

-She said, knowing the vibration of sound was much slower than thought. This was the primary cause to why, articulating art was with much failure. Yet, expression, was free and thus unlimited. , Much like the indigo ripple, pulsing through the liquid floor continuously.-

"You, have many mysteries around who you are. Questions that only life and time can answer, but..times are calling of you and how can you answer, when who you are is lost to you.

Believe not the word of others on judgement of your character, no one can tell you who you are;but, they can say what they see of feel. Their words are not lies, but neither are they your answer...our answer must come from within, inside us lie the answers of our past and future. Will you guide me?"

Nagase's mind

Post Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:39 am 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

~From a core within Kurai seemed to be swelling. A stream seemed to flow through her like water yet it was lighter than even air. She had to remind herself to breathe. There was so much rushing through her mind heart, and skin. It felt blissful yet dangerously overwhelming. A delicate place where one could either learn much or be destroyed if you tip too far this way or that.

Beyond her fears was something familiar calling her to be the guiding one again. If she allowed herself to be caught here she could not answer. Her heart yelled that she could not allow it. Though her failures she felt many she could not turn her eyes from opportunities face. To not let her daughter down, to take a chance on trusting herself, to unveil the mysteries of her past, to understand more about the story that was her life.~

"I will."

~She spoke confidently in spite of the burning nervousness welling in her gut.~

Breathe. Flow like water. If you let it all take course, you can see it as it passes.

~A thought...or...a voice. Something like those things.... It seemed like her own thought and yet it was like someone was talking to her in a way. She thought to question, then to be concerned, afraid. Something stopped her. A feeling like someone taking you by the shoulders. There were no words in this sensation, but she suddenly felt inspired to say no to her worries. There was a sea of something that felt comfortable, fulfilling and light while there was also a stream that led her to a dead end filled with stress, tension and emptiness.

She let the image, thoughts, and feelings that led to that broken stream fade away and dipped herself instead in the fulfilling sea.

She wasn't sure how she would perceive the things of her past present and future. At first she thought it would be like a movie or perhaps an instantaneous remembering but it wasn't quite so simple. What she wouldn't be able to articulate for quite some time is that the truth of her experience was a mixture of painted visions, sensations, colors, emotions and words that stirred through her like a whimsical breeze.

There was so much and yet she could only grasp of these things, a few. The name Kura Lillith circled around her. It's path led her to revisit some of the moments that had touched her most in life, moments when her heart shined undeniably. At Zeiks touch, when she found out she was pregnant, watching the sun rise in the morning, her favorite scents of nature.

Flowers. A certain flower. She revisited her time in the dream sphere.

How lovely they are. Just like us...
She heard herself think quite naturally and yet her tone seemed of a different time.There was a flash of stained glass windows. The feeling of a touch with no clear view of a person. The words Nieht Kura. The idea of a lesson taking place. The afternoon sun shining like the heavens on a haze of green and blue.

Her heart swelled as though about to tip over with every piece that flashed before her, connecting to all it's other parts by pulling together the fragments of her memory to create an experience that allowed her to see the link between the many dimensions of herself. She was sinking deep into the well of all that was truth to her and that she held most precious.

The waves cascaded gently through her awareness. The deep knowing of her self in whole only bringing to her eyes what most needed and wanted to be seen in this moment.~

The Chaos

Post Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:49 am 

Drip
Came the first ripple, the indigo ripple that started no sooner than she and her mother linked up. This ripple, this wave continued to pulse through the liquid pond calling to Nagase each moment before she spoke. To her this ripple had more words than most humans on this planet, it spoke in a clearer tone than any beast she could imagine.

This rippled represented the first layer of she and her mothers conversation, it was the pulse of life and the freshness of air. Yet, as she observed this ripple yet another formed behind it.

Drip Drip

This time a second rippled showed up behind the first indigo one, the second ripple being yellow and faster than the first ripple-pushing the speed of the first.

The second ripple did not want attention, its speed called out to action. Nagase had been silent for too long and the waters were directed her to speak, faster.

So, with her eyes the youthful flower gazed deeply into her mother and whispered.

"Yes, you feel it too!"

-She replied to the silent thoughts of her mothers mind. Well, they weren't really silent as Kurai's inner voice could hear them and so could Nagase now.

Her mother's thoughts brought Nagase to a distant dream, the image of a six petaled flower began to appear in the center of the moon;but, Nagase wasn't aware of this.

"I know this flower..I know i do. Where does it come from?"

-She questioned. In this particular alignment, Nagase could only be as better off as her mother. Which is to say, in order to remained in balance between the two of them hey had to both be operating at the same level.

The first level was embrace as seen when Kurai grabbed hold of Nagase. The next level, communication emerged when Nagase and Kurai spoke on common ground their silent feelings.

The imagery of the flower embedded itself into Nagase's mind, its bright orange and sometimes red petals continued to veil and unveil itself from the bottom of the sea, taunting the girls to answer its riddle;but, Nagase was still unaware the image had appeared. So, she sat in her mind contemplating were she had seen the flower.-

Nagase's mind

Post Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:11 pm 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

~Kurai smiled, but was careful not to let the joy of her being able to interact in this way with Nagase distract them from their task. She closed her eyes. In this delicate place she must allow the ripples to flow through her without interrupting them with too much emotional pushing or pulling as she felt like it could disrupt the images pure truth with what she might simply want to see or feel. She squeezed Nagase's hands just a little.~

"Don't stress it. Let it come to you."

~Subtly she called to her daughter to return to the pool of ripples. Sinking into the sensation felt like lowering one's self slowly into a relaxing bath. Each ripple cascading through Kurai's body drawing her deeper and drawing images closer.

She too would not notice the flower growing in the moon outside of her as she was focused inward. But within she could see a six petaled flower. It appeared to her at first as a Black Lilly with a white center. It then started to spin and it's colors seemed to fade into peach and yellow, pink and silver, red and gold. It made her think of the flowers she had see in her vision in the court of hearts.

What is this flower?

She asked herself. In response she felt a welling of words that seemed to come from the root of her and swirled as they swelled to the peak of her consciousness. Words that seemed jumbled at first but slowly fell into a rhythmic poetry.

Such a blossom to behold
A beauty like no other unveiled
Blessed upon our lands
Through soil dark
and heavens bright

We stare upon it's wisdom
We journey to understand
It's growth through light and shadow
That we may don it's beauty, fair

Si vera Bellasum
To the fairest blossom we strive
That our kin may live to master
Throughout the shades of life

An intense pulse rushed through her then. A deep recognition shaking her to the point of drawing breath. Her eyes opened, pulling her away from the inner realm just enough to process what she had felt.

The flower was her and more than that, it represented something about the Kin from which she was born.~

The Chaos

Post Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:48 pm 

-The waters retained their steady rhythm, rippling from the center of Hellgates and far into the corners of their liquid grounding. Nagase's eyes began to shut, closing off from the immediate moment she was in and drifting off, into a strong field of the trance.

Her mother, acting as the guide, was opening up to herself and her child and thus it was reflected in the waters. As more ripples began to surface, cascading from their source each with its own rhythm in the pond.

The glow of the individual ripple was magnified as they collided into one another, spawning children ripples above the moon and beneath the Hellgates. The lights, dancing in the pond, gave off a very faint sound a hum, just low enough to pass undetected but it was certainly there.

The faint sound compelled the young child of colors into her slumber, a place where her imagination could be subtly directed by her mother slightest movement.

It was a sensitive place both she and her mother were in, though the danger of this completely escaped Nagase's mind. Unlike her father, she still remained unmoved by danger..almost as if it didn't exist to her.-

"A woman, as old as time but as young as life stands before you in a white dress down to her knees. Her shoulders cover by the ebon clad of her armor and a helmet made of the same ebony coloring.

Her eyes peek into us, and whisper a word spoken by us both 'Nieth,' she says and a few more whispers...a process and...the medium."

-Nagase's childish demeanor would flicker about in the midst of the process, as she peeked in and out of conscious control of her words and thoughts.

With each proverbial step forward an either of their ends, the other would feel the same, exploring the same globe from different perspectives.-

"Si vera Bellasum"

-Nagase herself said, leaving behind the other voices and allowing her own to shine through. She had heard this name before, Alma a portion of her subconscious spoke it to her before separating from the childs imagination.-

"Mother, what is this Si Vera Bellasum...I can not breach its shadows with my eyes."

Nagase's mind

Post Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:04 pm 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

~Kurai was slipping deeper into the realm that she and Nagase were exploring. As the ripples of the water sent vibrations through her being, one by one they pulled her in until she was so comfortable that it was like floating. The streams of words and images became less confusing and their connections to each other more clear.

She heard Nagase's question like it was her own thought, yet with a sense that she couldn't describe she recognized it's origin as distinctly Nagase. In response she imagined grasping Nagase's hand just a bit tighter; the intent being to pull her closer so that she may see as Kurai saw.

Revisiting the connection of Si Vera Bellasum brought to light the image of a flower at the peak of a grassy hilltop. Gold cast down from the sky, shadows falling around the hills surface from nearby trees. The flower rooted to a plane between the two, it's brilliant colors captivating to the eyes, pulling at ones depths, begging one to question. A flow of thought is revealed from the perspective of the scenes admirer

How hast this flower been born here
Where no other has dared to grow
Betwixt the light and shadow
yet of neither blatantly shows

Of it's own brilliance shines
Of it's own darkness to tell

I pray you, whisper me your secrets
As my soul bleeds before you here
Yearning for such beauty as your
To dwell as high and fair

~

The Chaos

Post Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:24 pm 

-She responded to the gentle and silent tug of her mother's thoughts. Letting go of the reins and allowing her mother's eye to guide her own. Nagase could feel, faintly, the sensation of what her mother was observing..or experience;but, couldn't find it in her to grasp it in full.

A blanketed fog rose from the waters, in response to the young childs growing frustration. She was no failure and refused to be such, especially in her parents presence. However, without guidance of the 'alignment,' Nagase found it difficult to breach the shadows.

She cringed and twitched as her frustration grew, causing the fog in the room to grow denser. Fighting with herself not to open her eyes, trying to remain in focus.-

Nagase's mind

Post Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:12 pm 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

~Kurai, immersed in the memory of the observer, was less aware of herself than the scene until a trigger called to her specific attention. The scenery became blanketed by grey clouds overhead. She then pictured Nagase crying and it became apparent to her that her daughter was in need of help somehow. Though Kurai wasn't sure what to do, why was Nagase unhappy?

Maybe she couldn't see like Kurai had hoped, even as she pulled her closer. She felt tension. Nagase was frustrated?

Well then what was she to do? If she couldn't make her see there must be another approach. Maybe she could promote calm, help Nagase relax. So she turned her attention from the story of the Bellasum and thought of drifting into a more common ground. Her and Nagase stepping into the room and seeing the moon in the floor for the first time.

A sight most commonly seen in the heavens now shining it's light on the ground they walked to help guide them in their journey. A story in it's way parallel to the inspiration of Si Vera Bellasum. It was in touching here in this space that she and Nagase began delving into this stream. It was Kurai's hope that this familiar moment would serve to comfort and soothe Nagase's tension, and furtherly it occurred to Kurai that it had the possibility of aiding her daughter as a bridge between their memories, giving Nagase something relative to connect with that would allow her a doorway of perception.~

The Chaos

Post Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:19 pm 

-The dense fog of confusions and doubts blanketed her thoughts. Straining the connection between her and Kurai, Nagase's frustration began to grow darker. Behind her shut eyes her rich emerald pupils began to dull as the alignment began to fade away.

Without much time, Nagase's thoughts became Chaotic. In her attempts of resolving this, she became grasping. Her mind, latching on to any substance, matter or form. Drawing, pulling, draining it of lifeforce in a reckless attempt to maintain her connection to her mother.

Never did she question the possible harm she may be bringing to life, in her attempts to survive. Without much reasons, Nagase knew this moment between her and her mother to be of significance. She HAD to do any and everything to prove she was capable. There was no time for second thoughts-

"..."

-Yet, through all her stress and frustration, flickers of this days beginning began to pour into her mind. The pale light of the moon dancing peacefully along the still waters, illuminating the room and the liquid surface. A world so serene and peaceful filled with near memories and warm embraces, until...-

"Taaahh!""

-She gasped outwardly, gripping tighter to her mother's hands as she cringed behind her inner vision. Ghoulish hands came from every reach of her mind, latching hold to the memory and the light it brought to her chaotic mind.

It tore through the thoughts, leaving no trace of its feelings as it devoured in whole her vision. She held back her screams, to mere grunted mumbles of discomfort.

Yet all the while, the a visage of herself knelled in watch as the Ghastly hands tore her memory to shreds. The once pale moon now running a deep red polluting the waters of her mind.-

"...Why did this happen?"

-She asked, devastated by what she saw...and how she feared it connected to her choices. She used a bit of her chakra to reach her mother through her pitiful failure. Her body sunken over and her eyes watering from the imagery...she knew it was something of her doing, the..voices wouldn't answer her...maybe even Kurai couldn't hear her?-

Nagase's mind

Post Posted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:37 pm 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

~She could feel their connection wavering. The waves that coursed between the two no longer in steady ripples but alarmingly unstable waves. Nagase was still struggling. Was it due to Kurai's lack of knowledge? Could she not truly reach her daughter as she had hoped? Doubt touched her heart with an aching poison that made her feel nauseous.

Kurai's own vision became dark with worry. Her thoughts seemed to unravel as she watched thoughts and images flash by with no clear sense of how they connected. She wished to cry, and the stress of not knowing may her want to let go.

She grasped Nagase's hand tighter. In her stress she wouldn't notice the tears that flowed from her eyes as she resolved to hold on regardless of her discomfort. She didn't know what to do but certainly sticking around in hopes of figuring it out was much better than letting her grasp fall away the moment things got complicated.~

The Chaos

Post Posted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:05 pm 

Unique Trait: N/A
-The pond Nagase and her mother rested on pulsed vibrantly in response to their tidal like emotions. These ripples, each finding their own rhythm in the pond, danced silently around the two in no distinct pattern.

Each ripple was a droplet within the waters, giving life to the portion and whole. The color of the ripple was linked to its frequency, each of these waves gave off a 'sound,' but the wave was generally too short to be heard by the ear.

As the mother and her daughter fought through their own strife, they themselves gave life to the pond and the pond gave life to their inner world.

The moon sleeping deep within the waters had long since spouted a flower. Its petals expanded through the pond, covering the floor in its thick deep blue roots. While the stem began to grow, absorbing the light in the pond and growing from the rich nutrients of life. Slowly stretching through the waters as both mother and daughter continued their own fight. The luminous water ran down the delicate stalk and petals, falling silently back to the waters.

As the flower struck through the surface of the pond, it somehow gave off its own rhythm. This new rhythm gave tempo to the ripples, pulsing from within and around the pond. They were caught in the pulse of the flower and spun themselves together to create streams of color that wiped through the pond.-

Spoiler: show
ImageA visiual of the pond but with more color saturation

Post Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 10:02 am 

-Unbeknownst to the young child of colors a stalk of a majestic flower and perched its petals on the surface and floor of the pond. This flowed pulsed a resonating hum into the waters and even her own mind.

With the added effort of this flower, nagase began to return to her senses. She knew she was losing grip with herself and knew that only in a still mind could she find what she sought after;but, all of that is words in the face of fear.

Though the child had to stop being so hard on herself. She was young and despite how accelerated her growth was, she was still a child to the world.

With a deep sigh, the young child found in ease the strength to pierce through the shadows separating her from Kurai vision. The flower standing atop of the mountain, its petals capturing the light of the sun as it fell from the heavens.

Though the flower her mother observed varied in color, it brought about the same feeling as the one Nagase saw in her own mind. This flower, what was its importance and why did both of them see the same thing.-

"This Si Vera Bellasum, why does it feel so familiar?"

-She asked her mother in word as opposed to their silent link. The process of remaining aligned in her jutsu was taxing the childs chakra. That and her own disabling emotional crash made the tides even stronger. She was tired, but had to hold on...for what she wasn't sure.-

"Like a distant memory perhaps, but...why a flower?"

-She asked outwardly, maybe her mother could answer that..may she couldn't.-

Nagase's mind

Post Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:51 pm 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

~Kurai had felt like she would be sitting through gritted teeth forever. Her head spinning from discordant information and the emotional impulses they spawned. At moments she would get frustrated with Nagase, almost angry as the time dragged on and dragged Kurai with it. Though she knew that such emotions would only drive their connection further apart and so she fought to hold on, against her own feelings.

Eventually the impossible seemed to happen. Gradually her thoughts started to make more sense and the tension in her muscles lessened. Still holding to Nagase's hand she loosened her grasp and she could once again feel the steady ripples of the pond. Slowly, color started to return to her vision and she found herself once again in the scene of the Si Vera Bellasum.

When she next heard Nagase's voice it was through her ears rather than the whispers of her mind. It was in some way relieving to have her outer senses stimulated again after all the stress that had spun in her inner world.~

"I suppose it feels familiar because of the history of our Kin that still resides within us. Though...as to why it is a flower..."

~She hadn't ever thought of that before. Kurai was surrounded by flowers her entire life and evolution. She would draw them, relax among them, write about them, see them in her dreams. Even when she had visited the court of hearts the personification of her core realm was a flower. The simplest answer she felt was that it just was so. Could it be helped that it was a flower their ancestor had seen to inspire them? For some reason, however, that answer seemed less than satisfying.

Everything has it's reasons. Why is anyone drawn to anything? By mere happenstance or relevant connection?~

"I suppose..."

~She went on, venturing to put into words the flow of connection which she was feeling in response to her questions.~

"It has something to with the way our people wished to evolve and what they cherished. Thier innermost desires drew them to a place where their inspiration could be sparked by something that embodied these elements."

The Chaos

Post Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:22 am 

"Its a different language?!"

-In a spark of brilliance and pure ecstasy. A clear thought rushed through the young child's mind. It pushed out the residual fear the young lass had experienced earlier and brought with it an air of mystery and adventurism. Gripping her mothers hands tighter the young lass sent a clear jolt of energy into her mother.

She smiled. Holding her hands and waiting for the feeling to set in. She knew words would slow them down and honestly this was a moment Nagase couldn't pass up. The jolt of energy was not Nagase's own. No. something else had sent this wave to nagase and she'd now passed it down to her mother.--

"Did you get in?"

-She asked with wide eyes and expecting grins. She could hardly contain herself. Anxiety and impatience were common traits among helgan children;but, with a Telepath...it was even worse. Nagase could live days or weeks in the future. She did so often.

Nagase's mind

Post Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:02 pm 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

"Get in?"

~Was all Kurai could manage to express before being shaken by a sudden jolt passed to her through Nagase. If one could imagine their mind being the center of a dandelion and every thought being a single white seedling, then imagine every single seedling being blown away in one strong gust of wind only to somehow return to its center home, that is what happened to Kurai's conciousness within a span of 10 seconds.

Many images flashed through her mind; people,places, sunrises, and in between them all was the si vera bellasum. It was all so scattered...Numbers, colors, sounds. They all had seemingly no connection but in her skin Kurai felt a keen sense of satisfaction in knowing that they did all connect. They were all a piece of something. Scattered across planes of existence and multiple links through concious and subconcious vessels.

It was all so much. She knew that it connected but, how?...and the bellasum, why was it between them all? With so many images yet only at a glimpse how was she to make sense of any of this?

Like the book

The thought occurred to her that it was just like the book she had found that day in the library with Rayne. A book full of random pictures and words that somehow made sense to her.Yes, it was just like this. Which meant it wasn't just about what she was seeing in a literal sense. They were all triggers.

This realization allowed her body to relax and her mind to slow and reconnect to the big picture. Only then did the meaning trickle down on her like a low coming rain and flow into articulation.~

"I see...a different language. It goes beyond speech, beyond...even thought. Deeper I mean...it's unquestionable. It can't be manipulated...It's like...like knowing the sun will set and the moon will rise....or..something..."

~It was strange. It was all so clear until she tried to explain it out loud. Now it all seemed kind of accurate yet it didn't carry the same feel. She started to stress over it until she remembered the feeling she got from Nagase. That moment was a demonstration of the very thing she was talking about. Nagase hadn't explained her revelation; it was like, she had willed it to Kurai.

Something else clicked in then. This language...it was also...a force of nature. It was constructed of elements that could transcend the weather of time and even be preserved in the chaos of more malleable structures like thought and emotion.

In one grand moment it all washed over Kurai like a million tiny particles of refreshing gold. As her mind was blown she held tight to her daughters hands.*

"So many...back and forth...ends and beginnings...spinning around a central spark..."

The Chaos

Board index » The Astral Chaos » Eden's Grove » Hellgate's Keep