The Answer

You'll find character sheets for everyone who's anyone on Vescrutia you'll be posting with. More characters means more chances to weave an epic tale.
Azazel
Drifter

The Answer

Post by Azazel »

Azazel
Hair color:Black Hair
Eye color:Orange
Height:5’5
Unique marks:Runic tattoo on his right arm. Scales on his neck
Parents:Zeik Hellgate and Meridia
Species:Native Vescrutian.
Central Pillar:I was born in the Astral City not to many years after my parents cultivated the land. My parents, a unique family of three guardians, raised me along side of the children who flocked to the new city.
As the first born son of a monarchy I’ve wanted for nothing...but to prove I could make my own way.
My parents are kind, gifted and honorable- not everyone is so lucky. My mother, Meridia, can attest to that. My parents are feared by many and loved by most,everyone isn’t so lucky.
I remember the children of the city were kind at first, we played and laughed together; but as we grew older they...grew colder. The moments of childhood laughter, slowly mutated into jealousy and resentment. Many of the people who took solace in Astral City were refugees of war and survivors of persecution. The wars influenced by the horsemen had seized much of Vescrutia life, They’ve lost loved ones, limbs, culture and so on- I have never lost anything, not even a bet. The children...grew to hate my presence, Nagase aswell, though she never paid their thoughts any mind;Their words however left me with doubts and brought about an ugly question...Who am I?

Contrast Pillar: I want to remove this doubt from my mind, I want the fear that I’d be nothing without my parents,gone. I want to know that I can stand on my own.

Active Pillar:I’ve decided to travel to Terra, a distant planet within our galaxy. I overheard my father speaking with my mothers about the conditions of the planet. Terra has yet to experience their naten awakening and remain subjugated by a faceless enemy. Vescrutia wants my father to build a team capable of traveling to the planet and exalt them from their ignorance and oppression. Most of the people he has spoken with about this are old war buddies of his and all have declined the mission. Those who travel to Terra will lose their Naten related abilities, they’ll be stripped of the power while positioned behind enemy lines....I’m going. without my fathers Anthem, without my mother’s genetics, without naten. I’ll finally know who I am inside.

Crossing Pillar:I only know a few people closely outside of my family. Tempest is a close friend. Alaude and Slade have been like knights to the Astral for sometime. I’ve met the other members of the trinity, though my father speaks of them more than he visits. From time to time he brings them up, usually to make a point about my lapse in judgement.

Anthem
Skill Name:Hellfire
Skill Hierarchy:lv.1
Skill Description: Azazels Hellfire build a gravitational pressure as the flames burn hotter. Allowing him to crush his victims usually before their burned by the flames heat. His fire craft isn’t as exquisite as his fathers, yet. So his flames don’t act on their own.

Element Natures:Fire and Gravity

Skill name:Boundless Spear
Skill hierarchy:Boundless Rune
Skill description: Boundless spear maximizes Azazel’s physical properties within his right arm and buffers his arm witha degenerative energy in the form of a spear.
Weapons: These hands

Adept of the Occult
Versed in the arts of incantation, binding and conjuring. Azazel can animate corpse’s with onyx crystals , summon lesser demons, banish lesser demons, and read arcane tomes.

Onyx Crystal: Azazel can store Naten in the black crystals and enchant them with a variety of spells. Using these crystals he can animate fresh corps until the naten in the crystals runs out.

Azazel can also putrefy the naten in the crystal causing them to secret toxic fumes that disorientate the senses and cause momentary blindness.

Martial Arts
Azazel studies martial arts as a way of self discipline, versed in several martial arts shared among his parents culture. Including his mothers personal style of targeting pressure points with toxins.

Some of Azazel’s layers of skin share the durability properties of his mothers elven skin, gifting him resistance against puncture and boasting his durability against impact.

Advanced Agility
Flexibility is taught to him as a way of living, his mother a contortionist and devout believer in fluidity as true strength.

Bio:
Azazel is a character who fears he is an imposter. He was born into unrivaled power and privilege. He nowquestions his worth vs his natural born greatness. His parents are well know warriors of the planet and possess three of the most revered anthem including Vesta and Myou myaku.

His family are the rulers of the Astral Chaos, leaders a resistance force against the oppressive whims of the horsemen. Azazel finds his chance at self discovery when he overheard his father’s discussion about a war torn planet being subjugated by a faceless enemy. He heard anyone who traveled to the planet would be stripped of his naten abilities behind and face the world behind enemy lines.

‘Will I ever find The Answer!’

Return to “Character Creation”