Valentine

Board index » The Astral Chaos » Chatoic Ranges » Ivalice Ruins

Post subject: Burning away everything
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:58 am 
Void Jonin: Class B

Unique Trait: Daku Daku Yumi Yumi!
Sex: Female
`From out of the air fell a small ball of fire, that soon touched down on the ground and would burst into a small circle of fire, this small circle of fire would then give birth to the one and only Ena, who had just come back from god knows where. But the fact that she was back in Icalice, meant that she was here for a reason, but what was the reason? Would remain unknown for now, after arriving in her epic entrance, she walked from the fire circle and made her way to the the mansion that she'd come to call home, once she reached the mansion, she simply opened up the doors and walked inside.`

"Seems no ones home, but that could only mean that he's gone and so is the others, seems a tad bit to normal for this to always happen."

`After walking inside, she made her way down tot he lower levels of the mansion, where she was going was quite simple, she was making her way to the hyperbolic time chamber, it was high time she took a look at the thing.`

"Sigh... Why do I always feel so lonely, when I come here? I guess its fitting for someone like me..."

Post subject: Re: Burning away everything
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:16 am 
Arcanuum Iris of The Chaos

Unique Trait: Terogan
Sex: Male
"May I ask who you are...~?"

¥ A voice carried through the air in an echo. The girl seemed to be lost. No worries though, so was Jaden.

Out of a gravitational rift, he dropped to the ground mere centimeters away from the woman. His expression was blank for the moment.

He didn't know what he was doing here... The reason he was here was to look after Ivalice in Kyo's absence, but that wasn't the way it was supposed to be. Kyo was supposed to be here... He was Jaden's best friend and he had no idea what was going on with Kyo day in and day out. It was like living a life with no happy ending. ¥

Even if it
kills me...

Post Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:30 pm 

"Huh?"

'She turned her head around a bit, only to see that some guy she's never seen before, appear out of nowhere, asking her who she was and all that good stuff. Though she wasn't supprised, it did seem odd for people to show up out of thin air around here, but that wasn't important right now, she waved her hand around.'

"I'm Kyo's wife, who are you?"

Post Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:44 pm 

-= After a couple seconds of tense staring, Jaden dropped his head and let out a smile. He began to think that Kyo had a wild knack for catching the hearts of the women he chased... It was a shame that Jaden didn't have such luck.

A large sigh was protruded from his chest before he lifted his head, meeting Ena's gaze once more. There was a smirm there that hadn't been there before... it was, different... =-

"... You must know where he is, I haven't seen him for months now, and I'm really starting to get worried."

Even if it
kills me...

Post Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:30 pm 

"Nope, Kyo is just all over the place, he's just.... That guy."

°•Ena never knew where Kyo was, nor did she care enough to look for him, if he wanted to play ditch day then he could. She sighed, but she was filling kinda lonly in this big old place, so maybe Jaden would want to heat things up a bit?•°

"Hey wanna do some stuff?"

°•She laughed a bit, she really was gonna do some stuff with Jaden, the question is what was it?•°

Post Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:58 pm 

-= Jaden began chuckling as if he had just heard the funniest joke. Nah, it was actually kinda bizarre, the fact that when needed, Jaden could more than likely never find Kyo. Though, when the tables were turned, Jaden was in plain sight.

This all made Jaden want to venture out and go do his own thing for once, follow his own ambitions. Ya know? Instead of being here for someone who in reality wasn't there for him. Jaden was starting to feel alone in this world known as Vescrutia. You would think that he welcomed it by now, but, Jaden was indeed lonely as all get out.

As Ena spoke again, Jaden looked up, and got out of his head. Something he was always doing whether he liked it or not. =-

"What the hell are you talking about, woman."

-= He answered back in the very dryest of tones. It was as if he didn't want to be bothered.

He turned his back to her, now looking closely at the Hyperbolic time chamber. It was an exquisite addition to the Ivalice Ruins, to say the least. =-

Even if it
kills me...

Post Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:20 am 

"Lets go do something in the HTC, like fight or something, but if that's not your cup of tea, then we can always do something a little more fun."

°•Ena smiled a bit, she hadn't seen someone look at her like that in a long time, it was quite soothing to see that look every now and then. So now all that was left was to get an answer from Jaden, whichever one her chose wouldn't matter.•°

Post Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:19 am 

Unique Trait: Chrono Ignition
"What type of bullshit is this?" Kyo yawned as he walked through the gates of Ivalice.

Turning a bored gaze to them both, he headed into the kitchen, letting them continue their conversation. Only a few seconds later would a female voice yell out.

"GODDAMMIT KYO, EAT YOUR OWN DAMN FOOD!" The voice of Lust echoed before a shattering sound was heard. Only a few seconds later would Kyo walk back into the main area with a grilled chicken sandwich in hand.

As Kyo prepared to head to his room, he paused and slowly looked at Jaden and Ena.

"...Don't fuck in my hyperbolic time chamber." He mumbled before swallowing the rest of the sandwich. Just as he did, a shoe flew into the room and collided with the side of his head.

"THAT WAS MINE YOU ASSHOLE!"

Spoiler: show

My purpose, to guide the young flames to a brighter future.

In Memory
Kyo's Theme
Battle Theme

Post Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:44 pm 

-= Jaden intensively gave the chamber a stare. More or less trying his best to avoid Ena entirely since she was Kyo's wife. Jaden wasn't the one to come in and break up a happy home, so, ignoring Ena was in his best interests.

He scoffed, as Ena made her proposal. It seemed that she was trying to flirt with him, what would Kyo think about this. Somehow, it made Jaden smirk.

That was when something typical happened... Kyo showed up. At the sound of his voice, Jaden turned around, it had been ages since he had seen his bro. Though the more he stood and waited for a 'what's up' the more he got aggravated that it didn't come. =-

Hmm...

-= Jaden's expression was tense. There was a huge intake of breath before he grabbed Ena's hand and guided her into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

He was kinda pissed, you could see that he didn't like to be ignored and he was taking it pretty damn hard. =-

"... Hurry up, let's get this shit over with."

Even if it
kills me...

Post Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:22 pm 

"Ahhh Kyo, you show'd up, but what for hmmm? Surly you didn't show up just to tell us not to have sex in the HTC, cause we so are. Hahahahaha."

°•Ena laughed a bit, it was the plan all along, tho she could see that Jaden was playing hard to get for one reason on another, but it didn't matter so to say. Tho it wasn't hard to tell that Jaden and Kyo had some friendship or something like that going on.•°

"Soooo I take it the whole pass by without a hi is ok?"

°•Tho it was just Kyo being Kyo, Ena didn't care enough to care, but before she could get her answer from Kyo, Jaden took her by the hand and led her to the HTC.•°

"Mmmm, gonna take me by force huh? I like that, well lead on. By Kyo."

°•Guess it was time, Jaden was quite forcefull indeed, and that was kinda hot in a way.•°

Post Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:14 pm 

"... Yeah, yeah. Who cares..."

-= Jaden said, moving one foot after the other, and he was moving... More than likely dragging Ena across the floor of the HTC.

The surroundings were white, pure white. You'd think it would mess with one's peripheral view, but, it was quite easy on the eyes. =-

"Defend yourself!"

-= He yelled, throwing Ena across the room by the arm. His expression hadn't changed, it was extremely tense. He wanted to punish something, and fighting against Ena was going to be what he took his anger out on. Hopefully, Ena could fight better than she did in the old' days.

After he threw her, his arm immediately went up and clutched his gun blade. He slid into a stance before his very image began to become shrouded in a midnight blue energy. Its cloudy consistency wisped and lashed out as if it was thirsting for some quench able act.

He stomped his foot against the ground and created a massive wall of earth in front of himself. The wall was so large that it tripled Jaden and Ena's height twice over. Without a moments notice, sharp shards of earth piece by little tiny piece jetted out towards Ena, converging on her location aiming to litter ally pulverize her with shishkabob tendencies. =-

Even if it
kills me...

Post Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:00 pm 

"Oh my~ Jaden I had no idea you were so controling."

°•Ena was startingd to get really, REALLY excited about this little fight she was about to have or sex, whichever one came first. But what really sent her over the edge was the way Jaden just tossed her along, in which she did fall down onto the ground of the HTC, the fall didn't really do much.

Cept get her fire burning for battle, after the fall she simply pick herself up and turned towards Jaden (cause the way she was thrown would have been foward, and she wouldn't have been facing him anymore), only to see that he had already started attacking. Seeing as how she just noticed the big ass wall and the attack he made. She wouldn't be albe to dodge much, and given the size and speed of the attack, Ena would find herself being hit with what looked like small sharp rock.

Her body would being torn apart, hole after hole, before you knew it, she had fall backwards onto the ground. Some might call that attack a cheap shot, but this wasn't the case for Ena whatsoever. In fact, Ena started to laugh joyfully, being attack so quickly and without much thought made her laugh.•°

"Jaden! You, you I like a lot, you've done something Kyo hasn't! You've attacked me without a care in the world, I can feel it, your rage (hypothetically speaking). Now this is the only thing I find better then sex! Kill me more Jaden, do it! Attack, attack, ATTACK ME MORE!"

°•While it was seemingly impossible to kill her, tho her wounds heald (it's possible, but a certent item is needed to do so) Ena enjoyed dying, it was the only thing she put above sex, as stated before. She rose up from the ground, like she was coming out of a grave and she looked at Jaden, her eyes red as of now.•°

"Lets kill each other! Yeahahahahahahahahaha!!!"

°•She placed both her hand out by her side, as darkness started to surround her body, it was time to kick it up a bit, could Jaden kill her? Better question, would he enjoy it? Since Kyo kinda blew his off.•°

"DAKU DAKU YUMI YUMI!!!!! DON'T STOP TILL THE ENEMY IS DEAD!"

°•And from her body shot out millions of shadow spikes, each one burning with darkness and fire and each aiming to kill Jaden.•°

Post Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:22 pm 

Unique Trait: Chrono Ignition
(Because I saw this topic coming form a mile away...)

In reference to the old Kyo, an arching blade of intense heat would cut through the air itself between Jaden and Ena. Kyo knew it was rude to interrupt, but he was being rude regardless. Why not go for the title of full on ass hole?

A split second after the cleaving blade of heat, that was more than twenty feet long, the air that was cleaved would begin to ignite in continuous explosions, rocking the time chamber and bringing down a concussive force great enough to most like plant both patrons on their ass for a second. Like a battallion of air ships exploding one after the other, the chamber was lit up like a fireworks finale during the fourth of July.

Casually walking into the time chamber, Kyo removed his hat and tossed it onto a vacant bed before stretching and cracking his back. The explosions would stop abruptly, almost as if they had never begun in the first place. The heat that had just been intense in the area would fade to nothing.

"She's not my wife Jaden, so do what you want to her. By the way, how's it going bro?" Kyo always knew how to get under Jaden's skin, regardless of if they had seen each other in a long time or not. They were brothers and nothing would change that.

"And if you want to die so bad Ena, I'll be happy to oblige. It's a shame, I was really starting to like you too." Kyo took an aloof stance and let a black flame form over his body. It was tainted, anyone could feel it. The flame itself felt like pure evil, something that many would never associate with Kyo. The demonic glow of Kyo's eyes as he activated Synchronous Ignition only added to the look. Kusanagi the Devil.

My purpose, to guide the young flames to a brighter future.

In Memory
Kyo's Theme
Battle Theme

Board index » The Astral Chaos » Chatoic Ranges » Ivalice Ruins