Unique Trait: Nuclear Fusion
Sex: Female
Name: Ahjha Doujii
Weight: 122
Height: 5'6
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Onyx

The Doujii Tribe
In the beginning, the Senju were a group of shinobi revered as the strongest of their time. Said to have been blessed by the creator of chakra himself, the legendary clan went down in history for their vast and extensive knowledge over the bodies use of the quasi-limitless force- the use of jutsu being the primary practice of the clan. However, during the establishment of jutsu, some of the elders of the ancient clan thoroughly disagreed with the style and methods that surrounded Ninjutsu; stapling it as a reckless and unnatural use of such a sacred force (chakra).

Eventually, these selected few Senju would congregate followers and believers and ultimately abandon the way of the shinobi completely. Unable to come to an agreement with their brothers, they would defect- abandoning the Senju name completely and adopting "Doujii" as their new dynasty. While maintaining strong and peaceful connections with the Senju, the Doujii remained separate from their siblings- creating a culture and community of their own. A prosperous one...a peaceful one…

Background
Born a child of war, Ahjha was orphaned. She knows nothing of her mother, her father, or any siblings she may have had. They were all slaughtered...struck down...for a "good reason", no less. "War, for the sake of peace…" That's how her parents justified their hypocrisy; both of them born pacifists, yet reigning as elite generals in their squadron. Self-righteous, arrogant, spiteful, power hungry…all of these negative connotations orbited the name of her clan, which obviously merits the malevolent praise of the people who would coldly shrug, “good riddance”; they were indifferent at the thought of our extinction. But they were blind...blinded by their own visions of what they perceived as peace. They just couldn't see, not like we could…

They Damned the Uchiha for what we saw...

I was born the day prior of to the massacre and my mother and father were proceeding beyond their years of war and bloodshed. They married the year before, after the two of them received honorable discharges from their military forces; my father falling to blindness due to complications in battle and my mother was pregnant. The day I was born, they knew the world in which I would be brought up, would push me to war. And they couldn’t bear to curse me with that fate.

Heart broken, they concluded that there was no place for me within the vicious cycle of destruction that was their family. The culture that predicated the Way of the Shinobi demanded a lifestyle that would condemn me to a bloody history lesson, just as their siblings and relatives did before them. So they sought out an alternative; settlements and outside villages where the prevalence of death and hatred wasn't as extreme. Within time, the two of them discovered the Doujii Tribe and figured that I would be best cultivated there. Little was recorded about their ways, but it was known that they abandoned the Senju long ago for reasons that correlated with non-violence. Hopefully I could start a new legacy there, free of the cursed Sharingan, free of war…

The day of my birth would be the first and last time my parents laid eyes on me, and they were content with that. They were hesitant in leaving any heirlooms or artifacts regarding Uchiha ancestry, perceiving that conflict with the Doujii would rise should they learn of my heritage. So my parents implanted memories, visions, and the like within my mind, via advanced fuuinjutsu that allows one to convey, telegraph, or store intel. Should I be forced into the lifestyle of a soldier like my ancestors, I wouldn't be completely left in the dark.

After that, she fell into a deep and well deserved rest while my father catered to my departure. He traveled to the Doujii Tribe, swaddling me in cloth and securing me in straw basket. He left me at the base of their Tribe, knowing full well that their culture went far beyond abandoning an infant child. They took me in as one of their own without a thought.

I was named Ahjha, which means Ascension in Doujii.

For the next fifteen years, I was raised and brought up as if I were born within their numbers. They boasted customs and traditions that greatly contradicted the way of the shinobi, focusing more on the spiritual rather than the physical in the aspect of astuteness. Instead of practicing ninjutsu, they exercised an alternative fashion of utilizing chakra- Meditation, a skill they refer to as Reijii. Reijii is deciphered as "Guiding and Channeling the Immortal", and it was how the Doujii reached their own status of historical prestige. Their vast reservoirs of chakra allowed their great potential to be limited to only their imagination. Their traditions favored Shamanic Arts, often using chakra to communicate with the plane of the afterlife and beyond. There existed advanced practices of Reijii for offenseivd measure, but those teachings were prestigious and highly resered. Through the years, The Doujii Tribe has gained volumes of knowledge pertaining to the secrets of the underworld and even the unknown expanses of the mortal realm. One of their more unique qualities would be their tribes path to “Enlightenment”. At an early age, the younglings of the tribe must embark on an extremely intense life-altering spiritual endeavor in order to completely open their chakras to nature, returning to the tribe, with your chakras completely awakened. The perks for a Doujii to reach Enlightenment is similar to an individual learning senjutsu, as far as it allows one access to natural energy, but also makes one chakra sensitive to every element. The day of my fourteenth birthday was the day of my trial, and my results were highly anticipated. My natural skill and talent was enough for several leaders of the tribe to consider me a prodigy seen once in a generation, however, my non-senju heritage made it skeptical as to if I can live up to their ancestral lifestyle. However, should I succeed; I would have been chosen to inherit the Sacred Spirit of the tribe, thus gaining the secrets passed down through the Doujii/Senju generations, and even become inducted into Inner Council- the highest form of honor one can achieve in the tribe.

However, despite my best efforts, my body simply could not withstand the same amount of physical and spiritual trauma and stress that the Senju were accustomed. I managed to only open three of my chakras, returning to the tribe prematurely and unable to continue. My wounds were fatal, my body was worn, and my pride was all but crippled…but worst of all, my Sharingan had awakened in the process. It didn’t take a second glance for the former Senju to recognize the Kekkei Genkai of their “barbaric” rivals. They quickly assumed the worse, thinking of me as an Uchiha mole or sleeper agent. They were quick to forget the years of my upbringing under their care and cultivation, and reverted to their passionate prejudice against the Uchiha Clan. They almost went mad with rage at the sight of my eyes, concluding death was the only answer for my crimes of dishonor. They motioned to execute me on the spot, no hesitation or mental preparation. I was outnumbered, weak, and exhausted.. I simply closed my eyes and prepared for the worse. But when I awoke, I was transfixed.. As my body dripped, bathed in the blood of mine enemies.

Everyone within the Doujii tribe had been massacred; the civilization smouldered as if they'd been the epiccenter of a radioactive terra-morph. Dismembered remnants of mauled fathers, mothers, and unrecognizable children decorated their settlement with their blood and torched corpses. I stood paralyzed among the aftermath, shocked and utterly confused. Had I accomplished this act of horror? Not a scratch was seen upon me, but any onlooker would see my bloodied hands, tattered clothes and unscathed flesh and instantly accuse me of this crime. I didn't feel innocent but surprisingly, I couldn’t bring myself to tears either. .

Personality:
Prior to her massacre of the Doujii Tribe, Ahjha could have been seen being extremely laid back and care-free. Born a prodigy to a foreign culture, Ahjha was accustomed to her share of jealousy. She was neglected by her peers during her early training exercises, always accomplishing her tasks ahead of the pack. This feeling of displacement forced Ahjha’s personality to become withdrawn and cold,even more so due to her recent blaze of hatred ignited by the (newly extinct)Doujii Tribe. Her casual and indifferent, yet condescending nature is usually conveyed in everything she does, especially during battle. Her severe lack of empathy borders sociopathy.

These feelings developed due to issues concerning abandonment and betrayal by the only thing she knew to be family.

Last edited by O'roura on Thu May 28, 2015 12:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Ahjha's Bio
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:03 pm 
Void Chunin: Class D
Void Chunin: Class D

Unique Trait: Nuclear Fusion
Sex: Female
Update

Name: Ahjha Doujii O'roura
Weight: 129 lbs
Chapter One: Shroud

Two years have passed since Ahjha escaped the betrayal of her once beloved foster tribe. For the first fifteen years of her life, the Doujii were nothing but endearing and cultivating in her growth. Though more primitive than modern civilization, they were powerful and rich in their wisdom of the body and spiritual aptitude. They were well known for their intimate relationship with nature and its wealthy ebb and flow of energy and senin chakra. Unfortunately, Ahjha learned the hard way that human nature is inherently toxic, and hatred was an emotion fathoms more powerful and passionate than love could ever be. Only fear could match it in purity, as Ahjha proved by slaughtering the Doujii Tribe in a blind, virtuous haze of carnage. Succumbing to her fear of death and selfish ambition to survive unleashed something within her.. Something she had only seen in her rather frequent and incredibly lucid nightmares. Only this time instead of waking up in a cold-sweat and drenched blankets, she awoke slathered in the blood of their young and old as the centerpiece of a graveyard decorated by scorched bones and mangled corpses.

Since the incident, Ahjha found herself taking refuge within a stark enormous cave atop the body of the monumental Alps of Chaos. The altitude in which she chose blanketed the caverns interior in snow, which only added on to its uninhabitable conditions. But Ahjha preferred the seclusion; a shroud of confusion haunted her and without answers it soon developed into a deep depression. Surviving the harsh atmosphere helped drown out the noise, along with honing her skills of course. However, she learned in order to keep residence inside the Chaos' borders she was to be drafted into a mandatory combat assessment.

Ahjha excelled through the initial combat stage of the exam, easily advancing to the Chuunin' level while getting a chance to let off some steam. Sadly, she never got the opportunity to claim her headband and uniform or even meet Zeik for that matter, the head honcho behind the national procedure. Instead, she abandoned the Chaos all together and took residence in the Void. There she wouldn't be bothered by much according to Shinta Urashura, the leader of the ominous village, promising her shelter and protection for an undetermined price. Soon her curiosity and nose for decadence lead her to a Tavern where a full-fledged siege from Space Pirates was taking place. She was practically enamored by their crew but more so their ashen haired valkyrian leader and her massive sky fortress for a boat. But before she could get a better look at the badass assailants, she had a run in with a wicked and mysterious specter. There wasn't much from the encounter that she could recall aside from a creepy old man whose odor smelled more rancid than dragons breath, but honestly she blacked out after the bastard sunk his teeth into her neck and drained her like a fruit. His touch made her body go numb and useless, rendering any idea of resistance futile. It was terrifying.. But it was also the first time she could remember her Promeathean transformation. Granted each recorded memory of her episodes were hazy at best, they were horribly surreal and nightmarish. She vividly remembered soaring toward the skies in a magnificent blaze trapped in the body of a god, cutting through the clouds and onward to the stars.. But that was it. After that, she opened her eyes in what looked to be the neglected underbelly of Makai.

Three others were dragged down under along with her to this limitless void of red and black, a young woman and mop headed young man who unknowingly brought fourth this supernatural prison. Before long though, the three were confronted by a crimson apparition who tortured and traumatized our hero until she managed to escape the twisted, unparalleled realm. She was recovered by a man shrouded in darkness, who blood crimson gaze burned through her rigid exterior and pierced her soul. A Savaj Vanguard, claiming to be the key between her and her heritage. With only words to on however, skepticism was far to strong for Ahjha to be so easily convinced. But a sickening desperation for the truth elated most of Ahjha's doubt and common sense.

As of now, she has adopted the name O'roura.

Board index » OmniForum » Character Creation » Chronicles of Evolution