Post Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:18 am 
Talim :: Dreamer|Sleeper

Unique Trait: Ethereal eyes
Faction: The Neo Nightmare
Sex: Male
Name: Shion

Clan: Shi no Sasayaki

Background: Shion grew up in a smallish village in which it's residents, in a way, worship the dead. Small celebrations and traditions were held in honor of the deceased. The Shi no Sasayaki (death whisperers(yes, not an exact translation, but it's as close as I could get)) were known for producing a child capable of communicating with the dead. By the time the child matures his/her destiny becomes intertwined with a certain spirit in which they have bonded with. Shion is of course the result of one such rare occurrence.
Shion chose to bond with the old spirit of a sword smith who had been killed defending the village from invaders long ago. The sword smith chose not to reveal his name to Shion and was simply dubbed Eteru.

(This is my first character, so please feel free to critique anything that needs clearing up or may clash with any existing story lines within the forum. Thanks!)

Post subject: Re: Shion Shi no Sasayaki
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:00 am 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

Unique Trait: Carbon Infusion, Michio Magus, Artisian Destruction, Gi'Asa Comptroller
Alignment: Good
Hi Welcome to Vescrutia! I'm Kham and will be guiding you through the approval process as well as getting started. Seeing as how you claim this is your 'first character' I'm going to walk you through the things you need to to go get going. It'll be quick and painless I assure you.

First and foremost, how did you hear about us?

Secondly, why the Neo-Nightmare village?

Third, from where did you derive the inspiration for your character?

The Michio Clan Greats
The Blueprint :: Etuum| The Ghost Wind :: Wei|The Bridge :: Zaraiya| The Master :: Fate|The Cenmotori|
The Sacrilege, The Prophet :: Ragnar

Post Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:19 pm 

Michio Kham wrote:
First and foremost, how did you hear about us?

Secondly, why the Neo-Nightmare village?

Third, from where did you derive the inspiration for your character?

I have a friend that plays, that suggested it to me. I'm not sure how often anymore, it was a suggestion from a little over a year ago and I finally decided on my character build.

Really the Neo-Nightmare just seemed to be the right place for my character. Reading the description gave me an eerie feeling that was kind of thing I was hoping to achieve with the story of my character.

As I mentioned earlier, it took me over a year to decide what I wanted my character to be. I didn't want anything too easy and unimaginative, so basically just about anything with common elements was out. I wanted to make my own. I think it was at some random moment at work that it occurred to me to make a character that harnesses the energies of the ether. It was the one idea I had that I liked, so I ran with it.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:33 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

Unique Trait: Carbon Infusion, Michio Magus, Artisian Destruction, Gi'Asa Comptroller
Sounds pretty good man, thanks for joining up with us. I assure you the time you spent planning out your character will not be wasted. I'm gonna read through the rest of your things, approve you, and get you to RP'ing! So standby alright? If you need any guidance or have any idea where to start the following people can help you.

Me
Atra
ZK
Ken Minamino

are all high ranking members of he Neo-Nightmare and would love to assist you in your journey. You mind if I link you some topics you might read just to get a feel for the village you are about to Join? I'm the co-creator and am pretty excited.

The Michio Clan Greats
The Blueprint :: Etuum| The Ghost Wind :: Wei|The Bridge :: Zaraiya| The Master :: Fate|The Cenmotori|

Post Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:21 pm 

Yes! Of course, I'd love to read more about the village.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:56 am 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

Cool man, so to get started you can do any number of these things. Don't let the list intimidate you, they're merely suggestions.

Neovian Achievements

The entire Neoian Chronicle is yours to browse as you see fit. There you can see what we've been up to and where we've come from, and also obtain facts on certain things around Vescrutia.

Once again if you have any questions I'm your guy. Vescrutia is a place where we love building stories and growing relationships with people so if you have any ideas of how you wanna get involved with the apocalypse or want your character to grow hit me up

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:37 pm 

Michio Kham wrote:
Once again if you have any questions I'm your guy. Vescrutia is a place where we love building stories and growing relationships with people so if you have any ideas of how you wanna get involved with the apocalypse or want your character to grow hit me up

Oh, I certainly have plans >.>

I do have a question though. I have a fairly busy work schedule and won't always have time to have super long page refresh sessions. I was just wondering how I should go about roleplaying as I will probably only be posting a couple a times a day until the weekend. Just in the interest in not pissing some people off because I got into some sort of engagement and don't post again until the next day, effectively trapping them in that engagement until it can be resolved.

Or is that why some people have a more than one character?

Post Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:20 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

People have more than one character because we're cool like that. Communication is the key, we're not big on quotas or deadlines, if the person you're in a thread with is fine with you not posting often then that's between you two.

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:22 pm 

Oh that's what I figured. I'll just let them know so we can role playa scenario where we meet up later or something.

Thanks a lot, you're one helpful person. :D

Post Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:24 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

It comes with the job.

The Michio Clan Greats

Board index » OmniForum » Character Creation » Chronicles of Evolution