Board index » The Neo Nightmare » Apex Neo » The Dimension Gate

Post subject: Answering the Call~
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:00 pm 
Special Jounin of the Neo-Nightmare

Unique Trait: Urutima no sora
Sex: Female
Alignment: Good
~ Her body now void of a soul remained behind at the Earth Shrine. The powerful resilient glow of her green and black soul soared through the area's through the portal the Lich had created. Upon doing so her Astral like visage now was before The Magical Orange. She understood so little as to what she was to do, but this is where she heard the calls of her family the most. She could feel her father's presence calling out to her...the melody with so many different loving tunes within. She had to wonder who could orchestrate such a Melodic and wondrous symphony. She stayed hovered beside the orb. This was not her first out of body experience but nonetheless she was focused. Her soul pulsating the closer she Got to The Magical Orange.~

"Are you here? Father?"

~ Her very soul called out to his in the most Literal of fashions. She prayed her voice would go on answered and that all would be explained as to why she had been called to this place.~

This scythe is more than just a weapon,it is the decider of your fate...Fear the reaper...

Sophia's Lament
Plea of the Sky Mistress
The Power of the Sky Goddess
Ceodore's Betrayal
Sophia's Zero

Post subject: Re: Answering the Call~
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:21 pm 

Bump

This scythe is more than just a weapon,it is the decider of your fate...Fear the reaper...

Sophia's Lament
Plea of the Sky Mistress
Ceodore's Betrayal
Sophia's Zero

Post Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:56 pm 

Unique Trait: Dimensia, Will of Tensei, Flames of Eternity, Voice of God
(Sorry, I didn't see this.)

From the crystalline perfection that was the Magical Orange itself, a great being of pure and utter Will of Tensei formed before her, arms folded cross his chest. He took the shape of a man, but this was no man; not anymore. He was something far greater; as if the Will of all Tensei themselves. He stared to Sophia's formless shape, wanting ever so wholeheartedly to grant her form once more.

"... So... You have returned to me in your original form... Just like before."

No longer hidden under the guise of Shinigami, he was going to have to show her the ways beyond Death. Her TRUE power.

"... I am always here for what you need..."

Post Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:04 pm 

( No Problem it was just a friendly Bump ^_^)

-She saw the being manifest before her...despite the change in appearance she still felt that in the core of all those various wills that her father was still there. It had been so long...so long since she had laid eyes upon him even though his form was quite different. Her very soul cried out to him in it's shapeless form. One could acclimated this sensation of her soul shivering to her shedding tears.-

"You have called...so i have come just like I promised right?"

-The shapeless mass of pure soul fluttered over to his face bathing his face in it's green and black light.-

"Father...I have come...to understand the other side of my family...What I need from you...Is truth...can...can you help me reach my True Form?"

- She wanted to be apart of the family...she yearned for that connection..She could feel it. Everything was calling to her...each and every tensei's will and soul crying out to her as did hers to theirs..but now that she was here would that call be answered?-

Sophia's Lament
Plea of the Sky Mistress
Ceodore's Betrayal
Sophia's Zero

Post Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:09 am 

"Hm..."

With his own pure green orbs, he stared directly into her soul. She was, of course, adopted into this family through the soul, by the will of her mother before... Yet, she asked for her true form. Well... She was not of True Tensei lineage, but of his kindness and love.

"... Though a Tensei you may not be by blood... You may be one by name, if you so choose. I will give you the signature trait of our heritage, in fact; to use 100% of your mind. From there, you will give yourself the shape you please."

He extended his blazing hand under her soul, which would look as if he bore the flame of light itself.

"... What is it that you wish, my dear?"

Post Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:42 am 

~ This was something she had already known that she was merely adopted but even despite that she never considered herself less than any of the blood members connected to her father. Never would and never will. He asked though what she wished....so many things. She could very well ask that he restore her to her former glory and place her upon her throne once more.But this wasn't the way...and besides. She had something else she wanted in mind Something to Honor the bond of her mother for without her she would not be here. The Fuma clan would be reborn...Through her. But in first she would have them to evolve...From within her lied a very ancient power...There were rumors of The Fuma who were able to ascend past the birth stage of wind manipulation...to honor her mothers memory she wanted to ascend...to ascend and let the sky be not her limit but hers to command.~

"What i wish for?...For Ascension. To honor the life she loved so much and the clan she aimed to protect...Within me lies that hidden bloodline...An ancient force tat was revered in the fuma. I ask of you now father to evolve that blood and aid me in my Ascension..."

~ Her ghastly form hovering near him speaking directly into his soul so as to allow him to feel the depth of her convection and meaning. ~

"Would you do that for me father?"

~ After all it was a father duty to spoil their daughter...be they of the Supernatural or not. He would be honoring the covenant he had established with her mother....and soon after the fuma would rise again. And she would take her mothers place and honor her finally It was the least she could do for her helping her.~

Sophia's Lament
Plea of the Sky Mistress
Ceodore's Betrayal
Sophia's Zero

Post Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:32 pm 

And so, he smiled. He had done his heart proud that day... And his beaming smile shining down upon her with his utmost love would bring upon her the wish she held true to herself.

"Ah... You've done an old Tensei proud... by continuing on in your own clan. With my endorsement, I say to you... Breathe life back into your dead clan... Not as a bringer of death, but as the life of the skies themselves..."

He would clench his flaming fist, condensing her soul into pure physical form with his sheer Will of Tensei. Thus, the form that her soul wished to take would she then become; and her soul would find through the mighty Resonance of her own and Tensei himself, Ascension... From the wind that inhabited the skies to the very Sky itself at her command...

"Do your people proud... As you would do mine. And know that any Tensei is here as you need... We Are One, even when apart."

Opening his powerful palm, would the new Sophia stand before him, and stare into his loving eyes.

"... Thank god I took off that terrible mask, eh? Lest you be staring straight into the face of Death! Ahahaha!"

Looks like even he had a sense of humor worthy of a true Tensei... Heh. Heh heh.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:19 am 

-Her soul had been clasped betwixt his hands as it began twisting and pulsating with some rather impressive force. A Force so great that the skies above began to part. Upon the opening of his hands her physique was beform having been beautifully crafted. Her Hair was long and flowing and and had a visage reminiscent of the skies above. Her piercing orb retained a soft feel to them as she looked upon her father. She could feel it....it was ad f her very soul was intimately tied to every single force within the skies. She could here the soft melodic whispers of thief hearts and their power flowing through her so freely.-

"Haha always the joker...I promise though to make good on what I said...what will you do know father?

-Her ascension felt simply divine it was an invigorating feel. She could not wait to discover the extent of it all.-

Sophia's Lament
Plea of the Sky Mistress
Ceodore's Betrayal
Sophia's Zero

Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:31 pm 

Looking at his beautiful daughter, reformed to her own liking, beyond the grim grasp of Death and intertwined with the grand and infinite skies, Tensei could not stop smiling looking at her.

"Awww... I took off my visage of Death, and so, you too, were stripped from it."

Rushing his warm, loving flames of pure and utter life-sustaining Will of Tensei through her gorgeous hair and around her body, he would propel her with the utmost force back up to the skies; out of the Nytozpear.

"Whenever you wish to see me, or any other Tensei... Come here or go to Crysteria, within the Dawn village... Any of the family will be happy to guide you anywhere, anytime..."

And with that... She was gone. She would have to find out the extent of her powers on her own...

Post Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:48 pm 

---Time Skip---

-It had been quite sometime since she visited the magical orange, but it was vital that she come here. Her skills in the soul were lacking for one who was the daughter of the former God of death. And with the task she planned on taking on she would need to brush up on these Skills. But she was not the only one who had been tagging along this time, through the portal of Sky chakra She and her Child Dente came forth. They were taking this task as a unit and even with their power they needed to be sure they would come out not only alive but victorious, plus it was good that her father would get to meet his grandchild :D-

"Come on out Dente...we're here."

-Ahriman manifested out of her Shadow standing next to Sophia as usual. His wicked smile brewed trouble or so it seemed to those who didn't know how nice of a guy he really was, and so loyal as well.-

Ahriman: So we will see Shinigami-sama once more then? Splendid tis been quite sometime since I last saw him.

"Don't think He's going by that name anymore Ahri. Not sure what eh calls himself now a days to be honest."

-They exchanged witty banter as she waited for dente to come from the Portal.-

Sophia's Lament
Plea of the Sky Mistress
Ceodore's Betrayal
Sophia's Zero

Post Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:15 pm 
Magi of the Dusk :: Chuunin Level Member

Unique Trait: Wolf-Light Sonata Waxing Moon Blood/Crushing Force
Sex: Male
Dente stepped out of the Sky Chakra portal, and was in a completely new area. He'd never honestly seen this place before, it was odd. The surroundings gave off a heavenly vibe, a vibe he had become used to thanks to his mother and all. On his back were Luna and Causa in their Weapon Form. His yellow and green eyes scanned the area around them, and he simply looked with an eye of curiosity.

Dente: "Where... Are we...?"

He asked softly, taking his hand and sifting through his white and black hair. His gaze turned toward Ahriman and Sophia, now. She would obviously know what this place was, and remembered a little bit about his family tree, but not too much about it.

Dente: "So which family member am I meeting this time...?"

Taste the Blood
Battle Theme

Post Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:28 pm 

" Well as I told you before dente...I am the Daughter of the Former master of Shibusen, now known as Mors Academia...He though happens to have ascended beyond his shell of death as well and Now is apart of the Tensei Clan. So You gonna meet Your grandfather today."

-She said walking closer to the Magical orange, she enjoyed the energies flowing from the dimensions before them, they smelled divine and felt as such as well.-

"As for this place this is home of the Tensei in short. Though it's Proper name in Nytoz the Magical orange. It is here that were going to brush up on our Skills as meisters...Learning both Soul resonance and Chain resonance could prove to be a great ally in our battle against Tiamat."

-She said stepping forth towards the orb placing her hands upon it she began evoking her fathers presence-

"Yooohooo Daddy it's me Sophie~!"

Sophia's Lament
Plea of the Sky Mistress
Ceodore's Betrayal
Sophia's Zero

Post Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:35 pm 

Dente: "Grandfather, eh? That's real interesting. The Magical Orange? Sounds a little comical, but this power coming from it isn't something to laugh about."

He'd say gruffly, following behind his mother and sticking closer to her. Dente tuned into the minds of his soul weapons, and began to speak with them.

Dente: "How do you two feel?"

Luna: "This place feels so cozy and homey, I like it here."

Causa: "Yeah, feels reeeeeal nice. Like I'm a sort of vacation."

The twins were enjoying this atmosphere. Dente could get used to it, but to him the whole divinity feel was just so... Different. Felt way different than the natural earth he walked on everyday. Eventually he'd come to like it, he figured.

Taste the Blood
Battle Theme

Post Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:50 am 

Unique Trait: Dimensia (Phase Space), Freed Will (Degree of Freedom), Willflow, Voice of God, Anarchy, Will of Tensei, Flames of Eternity
A large and familiar flame flickered within the Magical Orange, which Sophia might have thought was her 'father,' Shinsei... However, this flickering fluctuating spectrum of light belonged to someone that shared the same existence, but was soon to grow beyond the strength of said normal being. His name was...

"TIIIGEEEN IS HERE! HEY HEY HOO~!"

They were in his house, after all. Sophia called for her father, but actually got her father's son, which happened to still be her father. As Shinsei grew less in power, his power was being transferred directly to Tigen, who grew more in power over time as the transfer continued on. Eventually, Shinsei would be nothing more than a candle-like flame, as Tigen used to be, being part of Tigen's whole rather than Tigen being part of his whole. A complicated process for this ancient race of beings of light.

"Whatchoo guys want?"

Tigen made dimension-hopping cool.

Tigen made random, multiple personality having, insane, emotionally unstable scarecrows cool.

Tigen's Theme/Happy Tigen/Tigen at Play!

Tigen's Battle Theme

Tigen's Angry Battle/Nightmare Theme.

Tigen's reference picture!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:22 am 

-As Tigen manifested before her her eyes widene djust a bit.He bore such a strong similarity to her fathers energy source, yet he claerly wasn't he...or was he? Energy wise she couldn't really tell the difference. She neared closer to him her hers running over his wipsy body...such a strange manner of being.-

"Pleasure Tigen I am Sophia, and this is My son Dente.We came her lookin for My father...Shini---er Shinsei is he in? It's urgent that I speak with him."

-She said keeping the mission in mind, it was a pirotity that they accomapshi what they needed to, thoguh it was no imdeadate rush considering the trial didn't start unitl they reached the Wind shrine.-

Sophia's Lament
Plea of the Sky Mistress
Ceodore's Betrayal
Sophia's Zero

Post Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:11 pm 

Dente watched as the flame began to form a young boy. A boy teeming with an intense amount of energy. He looked upon the boy, and wondered if he was the one that Sophia spoke about. Could be possible after all, Dente's father was just a few years older than him give or take, but damn.

Dente: "Yeah, I'm Dente. Hello to you too, Tigen."

He said calmly. Dente shifted his gaze back and forth between the mysterious named Tigen, and Dente's own mother. He wondered how close these two were, and if Tigen had any relation to him whatsoever.

Taste the Blood
Battle Theme

Post Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:25 pm 

Unique Trait: Dimensia (Phase Space), Freed Will (Degree of Freedom), Willflow, Voice of God, Anarchy, Will of Tensei, Flames of Eternity
"BWAAAAH! HOW DO YOU KNOW TIGEN'S NAME IF TIGEN HASN-- Oh... Wait..."

Tigen always forgets that he talks in the third person. Guess it's how he knew who he was, or something. He did have amnesia for a long time, and it kinda just stuck. Verbal tick.

"Welll, anyways, Hi um... Tigen's friends! Sophia and Dente! Why do you seem so familiars?"

Sophia spoke about Shinsei, but it was news to Tigen how she knew his father! Maybe... He sent her here? He heard that she was hand picked by him a long time ago... Wonder why? That wasn't like him at all. Not from what he remembered.

"Oh well. Watchoo guys want?"

Nothing changed about his demeanor; he was going to treat them nicely no matter what or who they were. Guess it was just... 'polite?'

Tigen made random, multiple personality having, insane, emotionally unstable scarecrows cool.

Tigen's Battle Theme

Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:06 am 

-This one seemed a little strange but nonetheless she had seen far more nuisances than a talking mass of third-person speaking energy so she kept her comments to her >>;. -

"Hmm well if your a tensei than that could explain it...though..."

-She became more curious about him, if he was a tensei that meant eh was connected to all the others but...he carried a rather hefty amount of her father energy...that needed to be explained.-

"We are actually here to train under my father in the ways of the soul...me and Dente are Maestro's you see, and are in need of advancement with our soul wavelength and resonance techs, I was hoping my father would be able to accommodate us on that..."

Sophia's Lament
Plea of the Sky Mistress
Ceodore's Betrayal
Sophia's Zero

Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:05 am 

Dente figured to let his mother do the talking. As far as he was concerned, he was a caveman when it came to the technical stuff, like explaining what they needed to work on, and what exactly to call it. Whatever it was they are going to improve upon, it would help them for the upcoming fight against Tiamat. However, he wondered why his mother volunteered to come with him in the first place, since they really didn't talk much about it ever since leaving the Cantina.

Taste the Blood
Battle Theme

Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:35 am 

"The... Soul...? Tigen doesn't really know if Tigen has one of those..."

He was nothing but a mass of pure will. Perhaps he was a soul himself? It made sense, considering the shape of his head; merely a soul that had given itself form. He knew that much, but didn't know why.

"Um. Well, Tigen doesn't really know what to tell you two. Tigen doesn't really... Know what those things are..."

Tigen shrugged his shoulders, unable to assist these two in their endeavors.

"Sowwy...! Better luck next time? Maybe Tigen's father can help! Yeah!"

His presence wwas so weak now... It was almost like it was fadding... It felt like Tigen when he was only a Genin in the Nightmare... What was going on?

"... Hm. That's weird. Tigen's father's presence is fading away... Tigen can barely feel it..."

The normally chipper and nonchalant free will was getting worried... Something that didn't happen often...

Tigen's Battle Theme

Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:02 am 

Unique Trait: Absolute Zero (The Zero World), Shamanism, Absolute Voodoo, Archsage Toxin/Corrossion
Looks like I got here exactly at the time I needed to... Khrona is rather good at this. I wonder about his skills...

A black pool of liquid opened up on the floor of this... world, and from it would emerge Shinrei, just as Tigen spoke of his father. It was time for things to be settled here and the final pieces of his memory to return to him... His knowledge of all things.

"... Tigen. Your father... And you..."

The final piece to the story... Everyone was going to learn everything today on this day. This was the first time... The first time everything would actually be completed.

"... You are a soul. One and the same. You are his spirit and a piece of his will... Just like your brother, Pumpkinhead."

This seemed all too convenient... Like some sort of story being put together where all the pieces were jumbled up until one point... Up until the climax.

"... Our race are beings of light; those without bodies. Pure free will, able to do as we wish and do as we will no matter what. However, not knowing we can simply will ourselves to do anything... We instead created 'bodies.' I sewed them together and your father gave them pieces of his will... Those who he didn't give will were born without souls, the 'Grims.' He couldn't stand looking at a soulless creature..."

Things were getting harder... And harder to speak upon... But she knew it was just best to keep on going before anyone had a chance to say anything, to avoid having to stop and let the heavy, heavy feeling set in. She pressed on.

"... Your father wished to create everything in his own image; a foolish thought, to say the least, not allowing for diversity or will of their own... There was a hole in his heart that was filled with nothing but darkness. He was incomplete. Thus, every being he created was born with that darkness in themselves... the Distortion of the Soul. This is because even I was born of his soul... I was the piece of him that couldn't go back to him... Because he wanted company so badly..."

How cruel...

"Now, we've been suffering from the beginning of time until now, unable to be complete... And he figured such would be different within his children... But what he doesn't get is that until I become one with him again, he will never be complete. His presence is fading because you are taking over as Pumpking, and you will soon be the only trace of him left. You will be all that he is, simply because you 'wish' to be just like your father... It's a righteous thing, but the only flaw is that you will have that darkness within you as well if you are just like him... And his final wish was that we fix our mess... And fill in the darkness within each other."

Fitting two pieces to the puzzle in opposite places to ensure that they fit together perfectly.

"... Your father and I... Are going to die for the first time. And then... You will be the true Pumpking; full and complete. You'll be better than your father; something that even you didn't know. We all wanted you to be better than him... That's why we sent your brother with you..."

Pumpkinhead knew all along, from beginning to end. From the moment Tigen got to the Nightmare village so many years ago to this point... Pumpkinhead was the one who wanted most for Tigen to get better. If not, he would have felt it was a waste for Tigen to become the Pumpking... instead of him.

"... So don't worry about us anymore. He would have liked to see you one last time, but... It has to happen like this, or else things will never be corrected."

She lowered her head, knowing that Tigen wanted to see his father more than anything before he passed... But some things simply could not happen. It was against his father's wishes.

"... I'm sorry I had to tell you this so suddenly... And like this... I wish there was a better way..."

Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:32 am 

The presence of a familiar force came over Tigen, leaking up from the pool of darkness. It was his mother~! Hooray~! Tigen hadn't seen her in forever~!

"YAY! MOTHER~! Tigen missed you! Tigen wanted to hear about Tigen's Fa--"

The mood shifted before he could even finish his sentence. He was let to know the truth of the matter in a way that was so fast and... It was a lot to take in. A soul? He was a sentient soul? And he was absorbing his father into him as he grew more powerful? What is this...?

Too awestruck to speak, his flames dimmed in color, physically displaying his utter shock. Not only was she telling Tigen everything, but also, on her deathbed? AND his father's!? He hadn't even gotten to see his father again before he did this, and his mother was talking about merging with him... But then, would she really be with him, or would he just... Feel her?

"Tig...Ti... Tigen doesn't... What are you...!?"

Everyone knew. Everyone, except Tigen. They didn't know how to 'will' away their darkness or change shape into a new form, but they knew about these events that Tigen apparently didn't even know at his own birth. And they thought it was just so convenient for him to know now. The flames started to sputter and spark, growing larger and redder as time was passing... Tigen was... Angry... Very, very angry...

"Tigen... Why would you...!?!?"

A Red Giant... He was going to explode.

Tigen's Battle Theme

Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:40 am 

Unique Trait: Absolute Zero (The Zero World), Shamanism, Absolute Voodoo, Archsage Toxin/Corrossion
"I'm sorry Tigen, I really am, but it had to--"

This was the problem with dealing about creatures of pure and Free Will... If they had Free Will to do anything without first establishing and knowing their Consciousness, then they would not only get lost and never know who or what they are, losing all of their memories... But they would also have the power to undo anything and everything that anyone else ever wished for... Completely destroy everything. Tigen's will was that strong, however... He wasn't fully conscious until he was connected with Shinrei. It looked like he was rejecting her, as it currently stood...

"Souls are... Stars! You know, the ones up in the sky?! That black 'space' is the 'Boundary between Dimensions!' As the Dimension's Keeper, you have to fill up that space and be the guiding light! But if you become a Red Giant and explode from getting so angry..."

He'd blow himself to pieces and just repeat the cycle all over again. His energy had to be concentrated... She had to do something...

"I beg of you, don't explode! Remember what happens when you get this upset... And don't blow up! Try to think Clearly... Clearly... Clarity... Crystal Clear..."

Her only hope was the Clear Flame at this point; a failsafe at keeping Tigen from blowing up before. Long since past, even when he fell prey to the Nightmare Energy, he was the only one who ever manifested the Clear Flame.

"Try to understand... Try... Before you react..."

Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:54 am 

"THAT'S WHAT THIS MEANS!?!? YOU ALL KNEW ALL OF THIS AND YOU DID THIS ON PURPOSE!?!?"

Heated. Steaming. Furious... Pissed.

"INEXPLICABLY... UNBELIEVABLY... PIIIIIIIIISSSSSSEEEEDDDD!!!"

He didn't care if he exploded. He was going to burst into so many pieces of himself... Particles! No, no... Atoms! No no... WHATEVER was the smallest unit ever to ever exist, Tigen would split himself up into all of that! In fact, he was so angry, he just might create a...

"Big... B-B-Bang..."

A ticking time bomb. His red body started to swell, becoming more and more bulbous like that of a bomb; spheres are said to be able to contain the most pressure, after all. He grew... And grew... and grew... He was so angry, he couldn't even remember how to GET to the Clear Flame state. Everything was in danger... Tigen wanted to destroy everything.

Tigen's Battle Theme

Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:59 am 

Unique Trait: Psychodynatheos (Mind; Great Mind), Realization (Soul; Willweaving), Anatomia (Body; Tree of Life)
True KG: Shinnyo/Pannyo (Absolute Reality; Absolute All, Absolute Zero)
Shinsei (Trinity Plane; Dimensia (Soul), Tabrith (Mind), Veritas (Body)),
Hold, Tigen. Before you explode, why don't you try to get some understanding about the situation, hm? Come see me... I'll tell you everything and why. Just do not blow up under any circumstances... Alright?

The ominous voice from above... Of course, it had to be Khrona defusing the bomb. Oh well. Besides, there were certain things that needed to happen that would ensure that everything else went absolutely smooooothly.

And as for you two, Sophia and Dente... Give me a moment or two with Tigen. Afterward, I'm sure he'll want to teach you.

The voice of Khrona directed itself back to Tigen...

What do you say? If you're game, warp to where my voice is leading you. Shinrei, follow. We'll get this little issue straightened out... Trust me.

Nothing is ever a waste until you give up on it.

There is no natural form for that which should not exist...

Khrona; Theme of Tensei

The Grand Crystal of Life; Theme of the Shinseigami/Veritas

Shinseigami's Crystal Throne; Standing in His Presence

Shinseigami's Fury; Theme of the Lord of Terror

Dearly Beloved; Theme of Misery and Despair

Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:13 pm 

"Well well well...This is all rather...informing to say the least."

-To think things within the tensei had grown just that much more complex but needless to say she could understand the complexities of the Tensei. So in respects Tigen was Sophia's "Brother" and was steadily merging with her fathers will, who had nearly faded from this existence...the though of that saddened her but she understood all to well the trial of the ascended and even the most challenging and heart wrenching of things must take place for the betterment of all..-

"Please Tigen try to calm yourself...rage won't solve it, but go with Khrona he'll make it all better."

-She said though still curious as to how She and Dente were going to get the training they needed...it was of great importance that they did.-

"Khrona...as you know were attempting to prepare for the mission through means of strengthening our skills as Maestro's soul we go to Mors will we be Seen?"

-She said making that their next stop if need be.-

Sophia's Lament
Plea of the Sky Mistress
Ceodore's Betrayal
Sophia's Zero

Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:20 pm 

"What...? WHAT!!? WHaat are you...?"

Distortion... Distortion everywhere... This world was becoming a distortion to him... Unable to see clearly... Unable to think clearly... Unable to be clearly... This was a terrible feeling to come back into.

"Fine... Tigen will... Listen to you..."

Tigen will... Tigen will... A wish will come true if someone will... make it happen... Tigen will... Tigen will...

*Warpyuu~!*

Tigen's Battle Theme

Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:24 pm 

Thank God...

Everything would be fine now. Perhaps even this was within Khrona's calculations... But, of course, when Tigen warped, Shinrei was left with Sophia and Dente, who were seeking some sort of training for a mission of sorts. Hm...

"... You two... Be patient. This type of thing won't take long at all..."

Tigen needed that final piece of him to be fit inside of him. If only he still had his body... But, that wasn't the way to do it. To control them and make them do it... It was about will. That's what these beings were, even if they didn't know it. All part of the Thirteen Restrictions...

Khrona... Hurry...

"I'm sorry... Just wait a little longer..."

She closed her eyes as below her, a pool of darkness formed, sucking her down into the murk. She followed Tigen to where Khrona was for the final part of this to take place...

Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:38 pm 

Dente through this entire happening, looked with just the simplest of poker faces. He really had no comment on what was going on, didn't know if anything made sense anymore, and clearly didn't have an understanding of what everything meant. Dente would continue to do what Dente would do; he'd stick by his mother, try to assess the situation as best as he could, then make a decision.

Dente: "Damn... So this is my 'extended' family, eh?"

He asked his mom, quietly. Dente felt as though there was some sort of natural balance in this conversation, between Khrona, Tigen, and now this woman who had appeared out of nowhere. In all of this, though, Dente did understand that this was far from over. Whatever was going on, he and his mother were going to be here for a bit, so he might as well start with the questions.

Dente: "Well... Who is that?"

Dente asked softly, looking toward the woman who came in.

Dente: "And what the hell just happened?"

Taste the Blood
Battle Theme

Post Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:27 am 

It wasn't long before Tigen warped back into the room, right back in the same place that he was before. He promised that he would be back soon... Even if the words didn't come from 'his' mouth.

"Tigen has returned."

His body was transparent, only his outline and eyes being truly visible to the naked eye. His voice was different now, much less 'all over the place' and much more focused on what it was that he had to do. There was a strange echo in his voice now, as well, probably from the events of his continuing maturity. The flames were larger now, no longer the projection of Tigen's former seven foot scarecrow form, but now about ten feet.

"Are you two ready to receive lessons from the soul?"

His entire demeanor was different, almost as if he weren't himself... Tigen was merely focused on what was important at the time, and didn't let his constantly fluctuating emotions get in the way of what was necessary at the time. This form seemed more stable than at any other time... Was this the doing of Khrona, or was this the result of his and his mother's wills fusing together and becoming complete? It was the doing of Khrona, most definitely, and Tigen was now grateful for the events that occurred...

Tigen's Battle Theme

Post Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:08 am 

"No no it's no trouble at all."

-She said in response to Shinrei, dente seemed to be quite puzzled by the complex culture of the Tensei, Hell even Sophia didn't understand certain parts of her families ideals and actions but she tried to help whenever she could regardless.-

"Pretty exciting people huh dente?"

-She said with a chuckle standing now to his right. They waited patiently whilst Ahri rose form her shadow once more he sensed Tigen popping back in and altered Sophia Subtly through their shared wavelength. Turning her head over to the left as the Funny looking scarecrow sibling returned. His demeanor was far calmer, almost mature, and his energy though it had grew in size had also grew more stable, what had happened to him she wondered, could it have been the merging of he and Shinrei? A most interesting occurrence. But now the question they had been patiently waiting for had been offered.-

"Yes Tigen we are indeed ready to receive the lessons at your Leisure of course."

-She was anxious to discover ways to personalize these techniques later on down the line but for now the originals would surely do.-

"Right Dente?"

Sophia's Lament
Plea of the Sky Mistress
Ceodore's Betrayal
Sophia's Zero

Post Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:51 pm 

Dente: "Yeah..."

He was only saying from the perspective he was gaining from this situation. Corona was a Tensei, but she wasn't as dramatic like these other memebers... Or was she? If Corona were, she did a good job at hiding it, because she seemed pretty outgoing and intense. He really wasn't one to just judge on the spot, though. Maybe he'll have more interactions with the rest of the families if he's a little more proactive.

In any case, there was the new Tigen. He seemed a lot calmer and larger this time around. There really wasn't a time span in which he was gone for long, so the weird and dramatic procedure he was so angry about, probably took like a few minutes or something. Dente shrugged to himself, and started to stretch himself out. Yeah, he was ready to do some work on his and the twins' souls. He was more than ready, honestly, Dente was excited to get some work done.

Dente: "Yep, I'm ready to do some learning."

Taste the Blood
Battle Theme

Post Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:20 pm 

Tigen always was one who had difficulty controlling his insane emotions. From his time appearing in the original Nightmare, he'd been coined with having violent 'mood swings.' Indeed, from the rapid fluctuation of color his flame took to express these moods back then, it was true. Tigen was always going through something emotionally.

But, I digress.

"... What have you come to Tigen to learn? Tigen knows many things, with innate knowledge from the many different dimensions, omniverses and realities from constant dimensional travel... Pick something, and Tigen will teach."

His presence and manner of speech was almost... Foreboding. Though at perfect peace, it was much less approachable than his normal wacky way. At least, from his initial speech, it was.

Tigen's Battle Theme

Post Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:38 am 

"Well we've come to learn Soul resonance and Chain resonance,and Soul perception...would that be doable Tigen?"

-She had almost called him brother...or father, whatever he was now he had extended his hand to assist them and if he could they would have a leg up on the Great Wind Guardian....the Dragon Tiamat.-

Sophia's Lament
Plea of the Sky Mistress
Ceodore's Betrayal
Sophia's Zero

Post Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:41 am 

So that's what was going on. His mother had seriously intended to help him out with slaying Tiamat. In order to increase their odds even more, they were to gain the ability to use Soul and Chain Resonance. Dente barely had any idea on what Soul Resonance was, let alone a "Chain Resonance." Looking toward the once angry Scarecrow, he raised his hand slightly, and stepped forward a bit.

Dente: "Can you also enlighten me on what both of those are? Either a right away explanation, or something thorough as we go along with the lesson, IF we go along with the lesson. Either of those options work for me."

Taste the Blood
Battle Theme

Post Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:56 am 

"Only if your souls are truly compatible with these techniques."

Seems as though she referred to them in their 'old' way and didn't know of the update that occurred. Of course not; not many would until it was all set in stone. Khrona hadn't finished.

"... Tigen will inspect your souls."

Light radiated from Tigen's clear body, instantaneously resonating with those around him. His translucent form would then become transparent to them, with only his two glowing orbs remaining.

(For Sophia)
*Soul Notation (Soul Perception)*
InfiniTigen rolled 1 6-sided dice:

(If the number is Even, you do not learn, but if it is Odd, you do.)

Peering into Sophia's soul, Tigen was a bit concerned about her. She was only partially a Tensei through adoption, though because of the grace of the original Tensei, she still maintained the power she had. Though, Tigen worried for the curse of the Tensei that hadn't shown itself within her... Life would be troubling for her...

"... To learn the Symphony of Souls, all of you will be required to know the Soul Chorus and have your souls sing in harmony with each other. Such a technique will take longer than one session to learn."

They were coming to Tigen to have something accomplished that took quite a lot of skill and learning to actually fully grasp. Though... Perhaps in their mission, it would be good for 'practice?' Dente's inquiry of the terms, even if by their old names, would be explained by Tigen.

"... Tigen will reveal all. The Soul Notation, formerly referred to as 'Soul Perception,' in short, allows one to see and analyze souls at their most basic level. The Soul Chorus, still referred to as a 'Soul Resonance,' is the harmony between a Maestro and their Soulmate. The Soul Symphony, formerly referred to as 'Chain Resonance,' is the ability to harmonize souls between two or more of non-similar wavelengths, such as two Maestros."

Tigen hadn't spoken so coherently in a long, long time. It was gooood.

Tigen's Battle Theme

Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:28 am 

" Of that I'm aware of. These are rather ancient and powerful techniques and I hadn't come with the intention of mastering them, that part of doing I'm prepped for."

- Wondered though what he gathered from reading her soul. Not only that but she felt bad about not having educated Dente about these techniques but she herself knew little about them other than their functioning purpose for she was new to the ways of the soul as well. But from what she knew they could prove to be vital assets to them in the up coming battle. -

"So what did you find Tigen?"

Sophia's Lament
Plea of the Sky Mistress
Ceodore's Betrayal
Sophia's Zero

Post Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:42 am 

Tigen continued to inspect her soul, finding that the Compatibility with the technique was fine, however as for Degree and for Capability... He would have to inspect further.

"You are compatible, Tigen sees, but that does not mean you are able to learn. Tigen must see to what Degree you have and what is your Capability. If those do not match up with your Compatibility, then there is no way to learn."

So, Tigen delved deeper into her soul, searching for the Degree and Compatibility.

InfiniTigen rolled 2 6-sided dice:
5, 3

"Even if you do not learn the techniques, there is still... One thing that you two will have. Because you are Family, you are automatically qualified for the Family Resonance, which will come naturally once Soul Chorus is learned. It can be considered a weaker version of a true Symphony of Souls, but can be made due with because of how swiftly it can be initiated."

That was the good part about them being family, at least. Though, what of Luna and Causa? Dente was truly the one who needed to learn the Symphony of Souls, however with the Family Resonance, Sophia could tag along and help Dente harmonize the two souls he had to use. Two souls are better than one, after all.

Tigen's Battle Theme

Post Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:15 am 

Now that is the first time I had ever heard of that one...Family resonance.Dente doesn't that sound useful?

-Especially with their newly rekindled relationship. It was a good thing now that not only had they mended their once severely fractured relationship, but they had fortified it stronger through their time spent together on vescrutia. Al things must happen for a reason, at least this particular thing it wold seem. She wondered though how Dente was taking all of this.-

Sophia's Lament
Plea of the Sky Mistress
Ceodore's Betrayal
Sophia's Zero

Post Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:36 am 

Dente placed his hands behind his back, and gripped the handles of Luna and Causa. He's been with them for a while, and the newly coined terms of the Soul System, did still remind him of when he wasn't able to use Causa all that well. However, the memories didn't bring him down, rather they let his will bring him up. Smiling, he took the from his back, looked upon their frames, and nodded. They in response hummed with approval and with the same type of motherly warmth that his own mother had given him.

Dente: "That sounds very helpful. Family Resonance, eh? Seems like they keep pushing that theme towards us, huh?"

He jokingly asked, remembering the meeting between he and his father. So much family stuff. Dente wondered where he fit in to all of it, but decided to let fate lead him to that answer. For now, it was the here and now. Dente was going to train under Tigen alongside his mother, and his instruments.

Dente: "So Tigen... What else do you see? Are we compatible?"

Taste the Blood
Battle Theme

Post Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:10 pm 

"Family Resonance will help boost the ease of resonance between you and your Soulmates, if it is practiced. Sophia's Compatibility with Soul Notation is Fair, her Degree of use is High and her Capability is Fair. Overall, an above average user. You're lucky."

The clear flaming entity now searched through Dente's soul, to see if he had such capabilities.

"Now, Tigen looks into Dente... When using a Resonance, you will be able to share abilities the higher the resonance rate is, and the lower it is, the less you will be able to share. So it is imperative to get a good synchronization and iron out any issues you have with each other."

Looking in, Tigen could see Dente's Compatibility, Degree and Capability of the Soul Notation technique as well...

InfiniTigen rolled 3 6-sided dice:
6, 1, 4

Tigen was surprisedd to see such fluctuation in his soul; definitely to be unique user.

"Hmmmm... Tigen sees in you, Dente, an Excellent Compatibility... Your natural spiritual perception must be high.... Though, your Degree is very low.... You will not be very powerful with this skill.... And lastly, your Capability is slightly above average. You will have a moderate control over this technique... Your reading is much more versatile than Sophia's, though with her High Degree, she will have a very powerful Notation.... Perhaps this will work well with a Family Resonance..."

Tigen's Battle Theme

Post Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:06 am 

Yes, lucky indeed.

-She said smiling with a slight sigh of relief. She was a bit worried that she wouldn't be all that god with the technique and that it wouldn't help them any, but in the end it happened like she had hoped. She smiled at Dente, he was such a strong young man, he was birthed right from her womb of course.-

Well this is going much better than I expected!

-She had to admit it was slightly exciting, having their souls read and such. She wondered about soul resonance...-

Sophia's Lament
Plea of the Sky Mistress
Ceodore's Betrayal
Sophia's Zero

Post Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:28 pm 

Dente: "Seems as though I keep growing and growing... You hear that Luna and Causa? We're a lot different than we were all that time ago."

He smirked ever so softly, he was growing more and more confidence within himself, and this was only being reflected in his attitude and power. With the readings and results all said and done, the final part must come in the form of the actual training. Luna and Causa were giving him as much positive energy as they could, fueling his burning desire to learn.

Dente: "I'll have to agree with you, this is pretty neat. So, what's going to be next?"

Taste the Blood
Battle Theme

Board index » The Neo Nightmare » Apex Neo » The Dimension Gate