Valentine

Board index » Charted Territories » Orianthi Aquatica » Sebben Seas

Post subject: The First of Many
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:52 pm 
Void Sanin: Class S

Unique Trait: Psion-Release
Sex: Male
-Savaj had been standing alone along the coast of the vast, bottomless sea for a few days now. His legs and arms were crossed as he levitated, immersed in deep meditation.

It was in the dead of night however that he decided to peek out of his left eye, only to observe the twilight of the moon eclipsed by the forlorn clouds of apacalypse. It irked him..

But arriving in time to distract him were two dark corridors opening up on both sides of him, exiting first from each of them were his shadow clones. They bore his cloak and mystique and brought with them a comrade each; Teralok and Asmudein. After guiding them through however, they would vanish and leave them to the original.-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

"You should really learn to pick your battles.."

Post subject: Re: The First of Many
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:09 pm 
Arcanuum Iris of The Chaos

Unique Trait: Tenjin & Hajin Chakra
*Asmudein stepped through the corridor, taking in the sights on the other side. He was surprised to see the cloaked figure in front of him. As he turned to face the clone, it had already vanished. Asmudein smiled behind his mask. He was even more intrigued at the turn of events now. He chuckled lightly to himself as he pushed his hair from out his eyes.*

Such an appropriate place to fill me in on things. I must say that I like this place's...ambience.

*As he spoke, he turned his attention to the other person there. It was a young man, not much older than his daughter it would appear. He narrowed his eyes, wondering what his connection to everything was, but never speaking his thoughts out loud.*

Post Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:33 pm 
Void Chunin: Class D

Unique Trait: N/A
Teralok stepped through the second, right behind the clone that led him. As soon as he smelled the salty air and took in the nature of the firmament beneath him he began to dread the possibilities of what could occur. Though his expression stayed as immobile as a statue he disliked water in all of it's glory.

Standing on this shore next to the psion however reminded him a bit of their first meeting, a vast sea laying before them. Then he noticed the other presence, without much looking at him, his focus stayed on the treacherous waves he may have to prepare himself for. Teralok knew their update would come soon, he stood there composing and recomposing himself and took notice of the changes within his own composition.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:32 pm 

-Aye, the sound of waves harmoniously rushing passed each other created a natural lullaby to the ears. But despite how soothing the sea's humble song may have been, rest and relaxation were nowhere in sight of Savaj's priorities.

He used his knees as leverage, rising from his cross legged sitting position to his 6'2 potential. His cloak faded from him person in fleeting purple ember, afterwhich he turned to face and address Asmudein free of his mysterious facade.-

We're not here to enjoy the scenery, but you're welcome to take your fill for a little while longer. We'll be making our move shortly.

-He then glanced over to Teralok, who usually seemed edgy (lol) in he presence of others, but Savaj could especially sense his agitation. He couldn't help but snicker at him.-

I hope you two know how to swim.

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:38 am 

Teralok shifted his feet in the loose sand, pulling them from its soppy mess before focusing a level together that was more or less like solid ground. The words spoken were finally processed as Teralok's thoughts moved on sitting on the solid foundation had produced beneath himself to 'take his fill' of the surroundings. His knees propped up he leaned forward on them before looking to his companions and fully addressing the second ones presence here. His gaze was pulled back to Savaj after the swim comment was made.

"I dont... swim."

He said drearily and seriously, he thought himself as useful as a rock in a river when it came to the topic of water. Teralok didn't have the raw muscular power it would take to drag his immense weight against gravity in the insubstantial fluid that gave so much life to others. Especially now, he could feel the transformation he had just achieved had rid him of the porous nature of the shifty minute materials that could be found in any common topsoil. The metal in his matrix had been refined and as such he was much denser, tougher, but he would in turn sink faster in such a vast watery grave as this sea. Not that he couldn't survive at the bottom of such a grave.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:21 pm 

*Asmudein took in a deep breath, stretching as well. He had heard the words of the man in front. Finally uncloaked, he took this moment to take in all the features he could. But not of just this man, but the silent one next to him as well. Then the discussion turned towards swimming.*

I don't think I've ever swam before. Though I'm sure it can't be too hard, correct?

*He began to walk towards the water, feeling the cold chill of the night temperature. It was a bit uncomfortable, yet he continued. He stopped once he was halfway submerged in the tides.*

So, I assume that we need to either go out to sea...or down in it.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:19 am 

Ah yeah, your weakness.. I was wondering when it was going to blemish your performance. I got you this time, but we'll have to address that soon.

-Savaj said walking far enough into the waters so that his ankles were submerged, he kept his hands in his pockets as he glanced at the sea of dark clouds above them. It was however good to see Asmudein was more adaptable.-

Give it a minute Asmudein.

-He said now clinging his eyes to the oddly still waters. It was the stark of night and through the putrid unholy clouds, meager beams and rays of moonlight pierced through the smoke screen. The welcoming party were en route..-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:55 pm 

*As he was told to wait, Asmudein nodded and laid back in the water, allowing his body to float on the water. He notices the light piercing the clouds and became curious. Still, he was silent. Surely the signal to move would come soon.*

Post Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:10 pm 

Teralok turned his latent gaze from the dark dreary sea to Savaj as he spoke about weakness. It wasn't something that he had to confront or even worry about until now, so why fix some that wasn't broken. But his eyes only rested on the telepath for a second as he realized he was right. He looked to the surrounding space and finally the skies, finally taking in the reality around him.

It had actually been a while since he had the chance to take in the reality of Vescrutia and things came to him that he had been previously blind to. A darkness that he had been born into, that had grown as a part of him but gaining more control over that side of him and exploring other realities he came back to realize the tumult of this one.

"Why... is the world ending?"

His gaze darting through the clouds like never before, he realized what terror it could incite, the bleek forecast it cast on the very future of the entire planet. Quickly his eyes found the opening clouds and the resulting moonlight that pierced the dark haze.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:19 am 
Force of Nature

Sebben Seas

A MASSIVE body of water, divided in its beauty by a monumental fault line running through the middle of the mystical sea bed. The extremely powerful current drains the everflowing sea, as well as any weary sailor down into the abysmal undertow. Needless to say coupled with the mighty waterfall(s) malevolent current, as well as the bottomless ravine's monstrous vacuum the Sebben Sea's possessed a fable's prestige.

..But not on this night

Oddly enough, the sea was deafly ill. The song of rushing rapids silenced as was the melody of a soothing breeze shed from the waves. There was a stillness about this aquatic realm that mocked mortality, and those lunar columns of light were more ironic than iconic. Reflecting off the water gave it a dream like, glossy sheen but what would soon surface from it was boorish and nightmarish. Whatever was stalking within the deep had already began the hunt. Unless its prey could peer fathoms of leagues into the murky void, this would be slight work for the predator.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:05 am 

Focus..

-Savaj spoke sharply, crossing his arms while he began slightly floating above the shallow water. His mind had picked up on the incoming threats about a minute or two ago, and answered their challenge by dial his chakra up a few notches. It caused the water beneath him to flea from his body, but those were the only noticeable signs.-

Multiple enemies approaching from the sea; moving fast.. really fast.

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:46 am 

As he sat there investigating the sky his vibrations were primarily localized, Teralok may or may not have fallen into one of his moods had Savaj not spoke promptly of the incoming danger. His gaze fell back to the dark seas shifting his feet subtly, expanding his senses into the shallows. The waters conducted his senses fuzzily but he quickly grew eyes along the murky depths, he felt the incoming shapes and confirmed racing speed of which they came.

The bogies were obviously onto their location and had a bone or two to pick with them. The murk between the depths from which they came and the shallows that they targeted subtly grew murkier as if the currents had simply shifted. Teralok grew comfortable with sandy materials that floated through the waters throwing up more of the tiny sharp grains from the bottom. One of his hands fell from his knees and he dug his fingers into the sand piecing the foundation he built to sit on with no resistance.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:19 pm 

*Just as he was commanded to focus, Asmudein felt the energies approaching fast. He was unaware as to what was coming, but he didn't like how many there were. Nothing good ever came from such numbers. He stood up completely and closed his eyes. As he allowed his energies to spread some distance outward, he gained a vision of the terrain. He opened his eyes as purples flames ignited in them. They shrank from a full blaze to embers, leaving just his Ryuugan and it's silver glow.*

Post Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:52 pm 
Force of Nature

There it was.. They could smell it all coming from the surface dwellers; from their heart increasing the blood flow to their muscles, veins and arteries, down to armoa of adrenaline and pheromones secreting from their fleshy pores. It was intoxicating, this pride of sea jaguars reveled deeply in the thrill of the hunt and could only hope that they had stumbled upon worthy game.

The silence of the sea had been ended by a subtle quake, soon forming ripples on the waters surface. The length of these practically seismic tremors foreshadowed a stampede of soldiers, or impending aquatic bedlam- yet what appeared to be a a single man melded from the abyss. His head had been the only part of him peeking out of the water, but he remained in the shadows created from the moonlit columns. An azure ember flared where one would imagine his eyes sockets and mandible body to be but what followed was clearly inhuman.

"...sssssscraaaaaaaaahhhwWwwWWwwWWWWWwww..."

A ghastly wail that swooned the sea, uplifting the natural force to to move against the land dwellers. And it responded swiftly; by the hundreds, elongated whips and blades of water exploded from the sea and rushed the three. They sliced through the air with tactical uniformity, ambitious to pummel, pulverize, and dice up whatever was leftover.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:12 pm 

Devour.

*A command that Asmudein's chakra was very familiar with. As the words escaped his mouth, the Tenjin and Hajin energies formed a great gaping maw in front of Asmudein before exploding outward within the distance he had established for himself earlier. As the various hazards made their way into this radius, they were quickly dealt with, bursting and vanishing from sight. Asmudein would summon his trademark blade to his hip, just barely popping it out the sheathe.*

It is rather unsightly.

*Resting his hand on the hilt of the sword, he darted towards the creature. He slashed and sheathed the sword several times, sending out invisible waves of Hajin chakra, aiming to slice the creature in return for its hospitality.*

Post Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:49 am 

Should Teralok sense the jaguars find themselves in the murk of the depths he would begin a ravaging torment of slicing blades of sharpened sand. Like a storm of blades the murk would ravage them as long as they dwelt there creating a barrier to the shallows that flesh would only pass in pieces. Teralok's focus was fully diverted to this onslaught when he heard the rumbling of a full army coming from the depths. It shook him into bolstering his efforts against whatever force was headed there way. Teralok's fell out of his sitting position, literally, his legs sank into the sand dedicating more willpower into what was his second wind of battle today.

Before he could identify that there was just the one paranormal soldier he reached forward towards the sea and sank his fingers into the sand. A rumbling then ensued that reverberated waves from the shore he was now buried in. In the depths a gap in the sea bed appeared directly before the source of the subtle quake, the wailing figure that Teralok now looked up to see.

The gap stretched as Teralok pulled on the very shore they stood on and from that gap a heating glow shown from up, the water above the rift heated and before long the lava that laid beneath made contact with the water. The water immediately began to boil, the sand blades the laid waste in the murk rose with the rising torrents. Teralok then used the heat to sharpen the sand further into clear glass and unleashed a virtual storm without winds, the surface of the water was bursting forth with blades in the froth of the boiling waters that tore into any everything in the radius of the rift that he opened.

Teralok found himself grateful for the new companion as he took care of the attacks from the sea as he himself was just noticing them. He exhaled a small blast of heat while he maintained his attack on the sea, he simply hoped the man had an ability to fly above the treacherous waters he had created.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:54 am 

-Savaj rested his arms comfortably folded as he slowly levitated backwards and away from the sea spouting molten vorpal anarchy. Naturally, he'd been the type to sit back and anaylze his opponent but with already having prior knowledge of their foe, he could observe how the two of his comrades prospered on the field. There was no better practice than live action experience, he pondered if he should sit back and play support or simply watch it throughout from the sidelines.

He chuckled lightly as Asumedin darted off into their opponents territory, thinking him brave, bold or stupid. Perhaps the guy held some advantage with water he hadn't led on about? Perhaps he was headstrong? Savvy wouldn't violate the minds of his teammates for his amusement, he enjoyed the experience of figuring them out.-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:37 pm 
Force of Nature

The soaring water sickles came in great numbers that normally overwhelmed, but it was the quality of this maneuver that truly allowed the caster to take control of their situation. As they approached the targets, weaving through each other similar to a veteran squadron of fighter jets, it appeared as if they were of sentient consciousness. Many of them were gobbled completely via Asmudein's assimilating chakra but there were hundreds after-all, plenty of which circumvented the focused explosion of glitter and sparkles.

However, after their numbers had been drastically depleted, the remaining liquid scythes would detonate before reaching their marks. They rained from the skies like hydro powered steam fireworks, shifting the forecast from gloomy and cloudy to a horrid downpour. As for the ominous creature lurking from the sea, he'd long since returned into the abyss prior to the eruption of molten pandemonium orchestrated against him. It had ducked back into the water as a means to dodge Asmudein's swift sword projectiles but never resurfaced, giving Teralok with very little to aim at. As for the man blindly rushing toward the Sebban Sea blade in hand, he would be the first to go. His ambitious advance would be clouted by several hundred appendages ripping through the reflective surface he ran across. Zombies? Or souls lost at sea? Regardless, this legion of hands and arms seemed borne of the sea that collapsed beneath him and intended to vindictively drag hthe swordsman to a watery grave. Their power in numbers had only been outclassed by their sheer strength, weighing him down like a ball and chain as they moved from his legs to his torso- spreading as quick as a terminal debilitating virus. If all went well, then the only affected by the fiery glass inferno would be Asmudein.

The vicious down pour upon the other two increased progressively; it would begin to feel more like diamonds and bowling balls aiming to split them open from above. But that's not all..

Post Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:33 pm 

*The worse case scenario happened. Asmudein hadn't calculated that he would be snatched in such a way...at least not this early. Asmudein let his chakra flow outwards freely, invading the chakra network of the multiple threats. He smirked as he opened a Lost Seraph in a close proximity to his body. His eyes flashed silver as a seal appeared above him and his attackers. From this seal, the Tenjin chakra at its finest rained down on the scene. This light sliced at the arms trying to drag Asmudein to a watery hell. As Asmudein was shield by his Seraph, the attack did nothing to him but vanish into the darknes of the rift. Surely, the hands would break their hold on Asmudein, and as they did, he would follow his blast into the Seraph. Another would open in this instant, releasing a concentrated beam of Tenjin chakra from the sky, a distance away, down on the zombie like pile up that once held Asmudein, who now exited as well behind the beam.*

Post Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:41 pm 

Witnessing the predicament that had just befallen his brethren Teralok let go of the shore and allowed the gap he had opened to slide shut once again. The frothing waters stopped and the tumultuos waters the slung the blades through the open water grew calm, it would have been dreadful for them if his own attack would have done harm to one of their own. There was now that much less energy interference in the waters that Asmudein was trying to escape, but Teralok had to now worry about the downpour that the exploding scythes had caused.

Feeling them as they began to fall, sometime before he let go of the shore, he thought to easily withstand the liquid hell pelting him with bullet like speed. A bullet would have been no problem, however the downpour quickly became a torture as an erosion process took place tearing apart his very skin. To cope, Teralok sank quietly beneath the sands as his grip loosened on the shore and quickly his focus swept through the entire area beaming the waters with sonars that could layout the depths for miles around. The beasties that reached from below to ravage their comrade would be shredded as the blades of glass whipped past them, slicing through the water as if it were nothing, but they weren't even the target. The conductor of this attack couldn't have gone far enough to escape his range and within seconds the glass he sent to target the retreating energy source would converge onto his immediate location. They super-colllided together on his being crashing together so fast and hard that they shattered back into the billions of pieces that they were before.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:55 pm 

-Savaj had gotten a decent distance from Teralok, close enough for him to lend a hand if need be but far enough to grant the young man room to maneuver. His attention had been focused primarily on Asmudein, but that was before he'd been snatched away by the sea itself. Without so much flinching a muscle, Savvy created a telekinetic barrier dense enough to ward off the rain and keep him nice and dry.

He learned the hard way when battling against a water based opponent, it wad best to avoid any and every drop splashed at you. The element of underestimation had been a stigma clouding aqua themed techniques but his judgement wouldn't fall victim to their caliber of deceptive expertise.-

You guys are losing your focus.

-Hs spoke through a telepathic channel only accessible to them as the rain continued to fall and land around him and clear of his perimeter. His tone boarded disappointment, almost pained.. But only as a means to convey the urgency of his reluctant advice. Should they not be sharp as a tack, they could find themselves feeding these goonies. Perhaps they hadn't grasped the sense of danger?-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:21 am 
Force of Nature

Advice alone would not extract these lamb from the slaughter, they were laughably out of their league. Who were they even aiming at, the sea? It was painfully obvious that these morsels were beyond any behooving or bewares now, it was bon'voyage time. It began with those non-to harmonious waters roaring in response to the meager retaliation. The swordsman's struggle against its clutches had been valiant, but the number of bogeys were vehemently emphasized and wouldn't allow its prey to scramble so easily.

They swarmed him from below after-all with no warning, and did so with primeval prejudice. Asmuedin would get first hand experience to the merciless grip of these cursed waters, dragging him with enough strength and pressure to pulverise bone and concrete alike. However, his hasty outburst of energy destablized the liquid appendages formed against him before enough damage could be dealt; which lead to his finite reprieve.. But for how long? The skies continued to hail aquatic brimstone and wouldn't let up for some time now. The cannon of light and chakra blasted from the skies, along with the continued storm of glass and sand would do little but incinerate the already deteriorating arms of water and a fleeting visage of azure eyes peering from below the waters surface.

The long haired ones being pummeled along the coast wouldn't be so lucky, they would be addressed personally. While the brunette remained protected from rain, the snow haired one hadn't and became the best target. The peeling weight and intensity from the raindrops were only the initial layer of these hell bred hunters pouching strategy; aside from ripping their foe to shreds, it also douses flesh in their slippery chakra. It was crippling, denaturing, and ultimately paralyzing.. More dominating than a shadow possession, Teralok ( as well as Asmudein or Savaj if they hadn't properly prepared or circumvented the rainfall) would find any limb and joint slathered or drenched immobilized. It gave the sensation of being submerged hundreds of leagues below sea level, a restraint alone that could be fatal. But what followed would be the coup d'grace, swift and merciless.

The stalking beasts elevated from the puddles created about Teralok and Savaj, four of them in total surrounding the two of them in pairs. They looked larger than life, but only stood seven feet- their bodies pumping foreign chemicals and properties that made their muscles look stone solid and but their appearance were monstrously alien to all species. Once visible, their skin had been decked out in scales and a slithery translucent coat for an exoskeleton that covered them head to toe. Their fangs dripped with a venom acidic enough to burn away brain activity through smell alone. They struck as swiftly as they materialized, aiming to maul and decimate the two men. They moved like raptors, but their opposable stingers moved with scorpion like precision.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:00 am 

Teralok's skin wasn't something that he worried about very often, a product that his matrix milled out by merely existing. Most of his body was covered in an onyx like material anyways, the different facets of it glistening all across his body with his movements. The thought of weathering this power laden storm came only to become acquainted with the energy of whatever beings orchestrated this attack against them. The poisonous affects was something easily overlooked, such pressure was barely exercise for someone that walked leagues below the very earth and although the chakra sought to affect his joints (covered in armor as they were) Teralok didn't need physical movement to become one with the land beneath him.

So while his face was renewed beneath the sands he had indeed found a clear view of the culprits of the attack, if it were to be these liquid stalkers that constructed the attack that plagued their team with these annoyances than Teralok's crescent blades had already escaped the seas with barely a ripple, avoiding Asmudein's presence easily, to plummet down to their targets in the manner that the creatures themselves had arrived. Vengefully the glass rained towards these foes from invisible heights and would slice them to ribbons before they passed into the sands and Teralok himself pulled them into deconstruction.

Teralok took minor offense to the comment Savaj had planted in his head, perhaps he wasn't receiving as well as he was transmitting for Teralok's focus expounded exponentially throughout the land as his mind fell into it's embrace. The targets that he found now that he was equipped with an energy source would be pinpointed immediately within the proximity. Perhaps it was the land itself that had provided interference between the two, either way Teralok knew his processes well and could not help but think the comment unwarranted in the least.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:45 pm 

*Asmudein coated himself with Tenjin chakra, protecting himself from the rain most foul. As the droplets fell on this "skin", their energies were quickly assimilated. Asmudein scoffed at the transmission but said nothing. After all, he was the first one to be grabbed. Well, what was he to do now? He turned his attention to the creatures now attacking his comrades to see Teralok dealing with a pair. Asmudein closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Spreading the Tenjin chakra out, he attempted to pick out anymore more targets. If they were within this 100 yard sphere would quickly be identified.

As he descended towards his allies, he shot a thin beam of Hajin chakra out at one of the beasts with sniper like accuracy. If the creature allowed itself to be hit, it would find itself devoured by the energies this beam was composed of. He extended a hand above his head, deciding to pull power from Polaris and not waste any time.*

Post Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:55 pm 

-And without word or warning, Savaj contributed as well. Once the frightening demons debuted themselves his mind quickly assaulted them. Freezing them, paralyzing them in a vulcan telekinetic grip- reciprocating their own strategy upon them with excelling efficiency. All four of them were exposed to a grand mental slipknot that would probably require them to surpass a new caliber of limits just to move an inch, but by that time it would be too late.-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:44 pm 
Force of Nature

The tides hadn't been the only thing stirring, the once oh so confident beasts were now on the opposing end of this hunt. The white haired one seemed immune to their natural plan of attack, circumventing the surprise strike with little effort at all. What's more, they found their rather large and obnoxious bodies halted, struck by a plague of immobilization most foul- making any escape route or contingency null and void.

And it began; piercing the skies and eventually one of the liquid predators was Asmudein's well timed blast. It swallowed every trace of it whole, leaving its three compatriots to fall victim to the razor sharp winds. Luckily, their exoskeleton provided excellent defense against physical assault keeping them from falling so easily. However, after withstanding the slaughter their bodies began to melt; dripping away to their more vulnerable forms. They were humanoids, for the most part; two arm, two legs, but their head had been concealed in a mystical head dress. These creatures were the V'hailz, fiends borne of an abyss alien to Vescrutia that come at night to prey on the blood of the weak and ignorant.

But these had been only foot soldiers, men who at one point wandered out to the sea at night only to have their souls corrupted and enslaved by these demons. One would call them familiars to vampires, but they would be fools.

They regrouped liked veterans at war, practically dismissing their vanquished comrade like spilled milk. They remained paralyzed by Savaj's grip, but only temporarily. Before a second strike command could be initiated, a familiar moan would haunt the ears of all nearby. The vicious rain storm would pass, but what followed would be a white fog so dense chakra signatures couldn't pierce its haze.

..OooooooOoOoooooooooooooooOoooooo..

The watery mist rolled in from all sides and angles, encompassing ALL within the terrain. The satanic wail echoed from the seas, the fifth and final stalker who remained submerged incase of emergencies. With the fog, they would regroup and strike to kill this time. With their targets vision impaired and sensory techniques crippled, surely this would spell the end for a rather eventful hunt.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:27 pm 

A sharp crack resounded from below slightly muffled by the sand as the creatures regrouped amidst the sand. It was followed quickly by the subtle THUMP before all grew eerily quiet and the ominous moan sounded the beginning of the incoming fog. A crumbling sound responded from further up the beach alerting all to the cresting wave of sand crashing towards the shore. His companions need not to worry themselves though, for the entire house sized wave reached it's highest point and focused the breadth of it's collapse onto the collecting aliens.

Teralok would be revealed once the wave broke upon the creatures riding the rushing sand forward and halting his crashing speed with significant footsteps. Each step that slowed him would be followed by a sickening crunch were the creatures to be buried by his attack, Teralok was terraforming the sand below him into a new limestone table cementing the water creatures grave and all but fossilizing their bodies. Their upon the shore before the waves he met the rolling, encompassing fog with a long awaited

HHRRRWWWWAAAAAAAAARRRRRR

A bellow layered with the frustrations of meeting these aquatic foes, the anger of his realization of the crumbling state of the world he was born, and a war-cry signalling the final preparations before he resigned to enjoy the clashes of battle. The crystalline armor that was bound to him cackled beneath his roar as it grew up his throat to encompass his face and even his hair into a symmetrically faceted black helmet revealing nothing but dark holes were his eyes should be. The skin of his hands pulled back from his fingertips to reveal the silvery gleam of his metallic dermis and clinked together subtly as he pulled them into fists, lightning playing across them all the way.

His wrecking reply would be the last sound from him before the encompassing mist rolled over the shore he stood on. His roar had dwarfed the ominous moan by countless decibels, intimidation would be the likely outcome to his fueled seismic outburst. Hopefully his allies would also be prepared to confront the escaped devil while he stood on it's now vanquished allies.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:39 pm 

*Seeing how his comrade seemingly vanquished the attackers with ease gave Asmudein some sort of comfort. He almost expected too much of the transformed organisms. Clenching his fist, he finished pulling the energy from the North Star. Pressing his palm to the sand, a seal expanded outward 10 yards. As it began to pulsate, it created a protective tube around Asmudein and his designated "safe zone". If the men with him found themselves in it, they would find that they could see within it. If the enemy was unfortunate enough to be caught in it, they would feel their chakra being drained at a crippling rate, slowing the movements of the predators.

Unfortunately, this last minute defense would not hold for long. He only needed this safe haven long enough to not be ambushed as he prepared his other senses. He cut off his vision, relying on his hearing and smell, which was already pretty effective. As he sniffed the air, he took a defensive stance, charging energy to his blade.*

Last edited by Asmudein on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:52 pm 

-Behind Savaj manifested a dark corridor, a swirly blotch of black that seemed to croak when he casually fell backwards into it. It gobbled him swiftly, safely escourting Savaj far and clear of Teralok's earth shaking sandslide and deeper into the thick of the choking fog. Once he noticed Asmudein quickly rushing to the frontlines, the Psion figured he would snuff out the V'haliz' recon team.

His portal instantaneously spat him out above the Sebban Seas, his crimson peepers scouring the watery abyss. It wouldn't be long before its location was discerned in spite of its elusive quirks, then the Vanguard would be upon him. He clasped his hands, enveloping his eyes in a brilliant sapphire glow strong enough to pierce and ward off the suffocating mist. But that was a simple a byproduct, there was more.-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:29 pm 
Force of Nature

Honestly.. The mist was their last hope, a technique used to disorient prey and silently strike to execute. The magical ether that pervaded the mystical vapor cloud fed them with he sustenance required to reccoperate in battle but Teralok's surprise level three super strike laid more waste and carnage than they were prepared for. They were weakened, and paid the ultimate price for their impotence.

The mist wouldn't clear right away however, though the three V'haliz' soldiers along the shore were buried alive their scout remained. Beneath the Sebban Sea, cloaked indefinitely by its rather powerful spell. It expected to watch its comrades take full advantage of the watery haven casted upon their AO, emerging from thr mist triumphently feasting upon the heads of their targets. It seemed as if the entire aquatic zone roared in disgust.. Retreat had been the only viable option, but it wouldn't depart empty handed.

"..VOOoooOooooooooooaAaaaOooooooOo.."

After its final melody, it looked as if the sea tore itself apart directly below the Psion. Not only had the resounding chorus stirred the already vindictive waters into a brooding trunade but it also threatened to exterminate the overconfident fop levitating above the obviously condemned sea. From above rumbled the drum of a prejudice storm, threatening to drag down the heavens upon the surface dwellers and the land they stood on. And it all happened in a snap; in a blinding lunar flash of white, arrows of electrical doom cracked through the fog in a streaky blaze. The gavel dropped down on all three targets lost within the V'haliz' mist. The lightning bolts made touchdown in the split moment it took for the mind to recognize the intense, debilitating photons. All the while, the woeful trunade worsened.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:33 pm 

(Bump )

-He was done bullshittin', these foot soldiers were proving to be more troublesome than anticipated. Naturally Savaj having done his research on the Vhaliz, he was comfortably knowledgeable of their capabilities; yet he patted himself on the back for not underestimating this enemy.

He had half a mind to wipe away all the fog with a grand telekinetic pulse, blowing the fish out of water by dissipating its AO. But that would have left him completely vulnerable to the punitive lightning bolts raining from what seemed to be.. The moon?!

-The sapphire inferno rolled from Savaj's eye sockets, followed by grunt loud enough to assume that he'd done irreparable damage to his larynx. It rumbled through the menacing fog until its vibrations resonated with titanic authority. Yet, there had been no crazy collateral damage or in-dismissible carnage to rain in glory of the battlecry. In fact, Asmudein and Teralok were the only individual's capable of hearing it.

Taping into their private telepathic channel, Savaj wired an astonishing caliber of psionic chakra through his comrades. Harmlessly, the chakra points located within their skull were jolted with the stuff- igniting a familiar sapphire spark within their eye sockets. Erupting from their being were translucent waves of psionic pressure powerful enough to shatter the bolts of arcane plasma enroute to their location, so long as Savaj maintained the link. His own bodice remained cushioned from harm as well, but absolute focus was key.

His compatriots, while receiving a temporary coat of invincibility they would feel a level of chakra control they may have considered unobtainable. The once choking mist would waive and part as they moved about it, but it was paramount that the Psion remained still.

It's trying to escape.. Capturing it alive is pivotal.

-His voice through their psi-channel sounded calm, unhindered by the bellowing storm. But his body would have to weather the cataclysim until his squad subdued the beast.-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:29 pm 

As he heard the demented moan of the sad grieving creature Teralok began to take footsteps into the sea. Wading through the waters slowly until Savaj's mental enhancement prevented the devilish lightning, it burst into a lisplay that Teralok then took full advantage of. The lightning ran it's full course to it's target but dashed madly across his armor to his metal hands where Savaj's mental influence could have an affect. Every ounce that Teralok could lay his hands on was surged back into the foggy atmosphere.

Where it stayed.

Primed like a mine in the conductive water droplets of the fog. From there it would collapse onto the next life form that didn't bear Savaj's mental influence, surging it and shocking it until the wattage was depleted and broadcasting it's location to those that did.

With the focus and inertia of a juggernaut Teralok powered into the depths as if the water was as insubstantial as the fog above. He found himself in the depths quite easily, swiftly jumping beneath the waves Teralok quickly traversed to the far side of the fog. That is unless he caught wind of the escaping Vhaliz lurking in the depths instead of on the surface in which case he would have aimed his descent from his unbuoyant leap directly upon it.

Otherwise Teralok would land in the depths beyond the outer edges of the fog, dark murk tumbling upward from where he landed.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:23 pm 

*As Asmudein heard the cries of the creature, he nodded. It wasn't precise, but he had an idea as to where it was. As a lightening bolt came crashing down on him, it was quickly dispersed, almost shattering as it came into contact with the psionic protection that was provided to him. Asmudein still had his eyesight cut off, feeling there area around him before he heard the telepath's voice again.

As he stabbed his blade into the ground, it created a trail of Tenjin chakra out into the sea. Asmudein follows this trail, sliding along it towards where he believed the beast to be. Charging every muscle in his body, he uses Tempest Turn to speed through the stormy waters. He let's out a demonic wail of his own, attempting to locate and bind the beast in charge.*

Post Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:45 am 

(Destiny is ackin' all crazy, so I'll take over)

--The acriminous storm worsened, overwhelming waves raged about with breakneck winds pushing them. Yet and still, these land dwellers thought it wise to test their luck at conquering the grim waters. One attempted to sail its current while the other jumped in completely?! Their bravery deserved a heroes reverence, but would be gifted w/ a pirates death.

It began with Teralok; it swallowed him whole and wouldn't give him back. Once he slipped into sea, he would sink at a freakish rate until he dropped about a thousand leagues deep under a few moments. Obviously movement was foppish, the current and rushing tides held the potential to wipe them out even if they were made of diamond- but with Teralok's endurence, he'd probably drown first.

Asmudein wouldn't ride out more than than twenty feet into the sea before he was assaulted by the waves. Duo-tsunami's crept up from either side of him like a bear-trap engineered by posiede. Intimidating walls of water taller than any boat or ship bound by human design came crashing down him- bashing every joint and bone until he could no longer resist.

The Psion would find his immobilized body being forcefully dragged into the undertow via suddenly forming whirlpool- the vacuum strong enough to rip his skeleton out of his skin should his mind fool him into resisting, then the three of them would perish together.. As did the V'haliz' comrades. Although the lone ringleader initially opted for a hasty retreat, it fancied itself more of a warrior than a coward. It would remain safely submerged until they plunged into the waters, where it woulf see to it personally that these three were punitively vanquished.

--

Savaj's hands remained clasped as his body had been hurled down into the ravaging sea, his eye closed and locked in focus. He hadn't an ounce of doubt nor fear in his demeanor.

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:26 pm 

*Asmudein had very little time to react. He needed to stop being so reckless, seeing as how that always managed to get him into such situations. Regardless, he shot a small star out further into the depths of what these creatures were making an aquatic hell. He needed to make sure he never lost the commander. As the star formed into a black silhouette, Asmudein was pulverized by the waves, the sounds of bones snapping almost sickening. The tides seemed to only stop when he burst into Tenjin chakra. The residue of Asmudein found its way towards the shadow created from the star. When it came into contact with it, a new Asmudein formed.

Grunting in pain, he felt the pressure the previous body had experienced. This drawback was the reason Asmudein seldom used it: transferring pain onto a new body was never a good thing in his opinion. Still, dying was not an option now. The only thing that mattered at this moment was succeeding this mission. Forming handsigns, he created a sphere of Tenjin around himself and his comrade that also followed the beast. These sphere's protected them from the crushing tides and also gave them a little more mobility in the water. Asmudein continued his descent, throwing Tenjin shurikens at his target. If they came into contact with it, they would burst, creating nets in an attempt to slow it down or capture it.*

Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:23 am 

Teralok fell into the depths like a plummeting meteor, disrupting entire currents with his wake carefully gathering his chakra and preparing for the impact into the sea floor thousands of leagues below sea level. Plummeting into the muck of the ocean dwellers Teralok hit the rock of the sea floor in mere moments crushing the igneous rock beneath him in an effort to slow his tremendous momentum.

The resulting shockwave was seized and buffed by Teralok into a conducive radiowave of chakra that competed with the sound of its release as it sped towards the surface. A satisfying ping that would effectively transmit frequencies on an inhuman level to complete a census of the entire area it stretched between it and Teralok.

His comrades would certainly be able to sense the oncoming message, and seeing as they were mentally connected they would get the very same information. They would also sense the network being built through salt of the seas, which was nothing so much as noticeable to the eye.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:15 am 

--An abominable wail rumbled throughout the sea in melodic rhythm with the twisted storm. The remaining V'haliz creature cried in agony, undermining the offensive pressure of the trio. Teralok's seismic waves rattled and scorched its body, completely wiping out its exoskeleton and defensive contingencies. It wasn't designed for battle against overwhelming odds it appeared, not even the homefield-advantage could give it the edge to succeed.

The seismic vibrations left the monster in its humanoid form, paralyzed and vulnerably adrfit. Asmudein's innovative methods of circumvention set him up for the easy fatality. His wispy Shuriken of chakra stabbed and captured, like a wounded shark drawn up in fishermen's a net.--

Finally..

-The Psion exasperated at his comrades prolonged triumph against these foot-soldiers. It wasn't as if he held any doubt, but they surely took their time getting on the same wavelength. He'd been taken a few leagues below sea level by the turbulent winds and lawless waves, but the storm began to calm now. With a mental flex Savaj moved through a dark corridor and reappeared along shore with the subdued Vhaliz' slung over his shoulder.-

Good work guys.

-He said aloud, digging in his ear as if to drain the free water. Without speaking through their telepathic channel they certainly couldn't hear his praise, but he did send a stimuli to inform them to rendezvous on his position. It was long time they advanced along their scheduler.-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:50 pm 

The steady visage of darkness that permeated the depths wavered and shimmered after the shredding force of seismic activity that Teralok created devastated the Vhaliz sea creature. A denser consistent pounding persisted however as Teralok caused pulse after pulse of seismic waves with his fists, warping the waters with an invisible concussive force. Red flecks crept from the murk glistening and bursting the water into bubbles of steam. Flecks turned to streams and streams to globules as magma flowed under Teralok's fist, like a pulsing heartbeat the blistering heat was pulled out as his fist pounded the seabed.

As the stimuli was sent out however it would be mere moments before growing rustling was heard. Sand cascaded down his back he rose from the beach. The facets of his crystalline armor glistened from the slight buff the sand provided stretching out the muffling effects of the stifling fathoms of water he had just endured and relishing in the pleasures of dry air once more.

As he settled down his eyes found the Psion further up the beach, and if his expression was readable at the moment there would have been seen a scowl much deeper than the skin at the creature slung over his shoulder. Fact was, Teralok held no sympathy for any creature that made their home in water for reasons that should have been quite clear.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:34 pm 

*As Asmudein struggled to catch his breath, he sank to the floor of the sea, of at least a stable part. As he laid there for a moment, he stared up towards the surface. It was rather dark where he was, but he at least could tell that the imminent disaster was over. Sighing with relief, he closed his eyes and opened a Seraph below, dropping into the rift and out of a second one some distance from his comrades. His knees were pulled in to his chest, resting his head on his knees. He yawned and slowly began to drift to sleep, waiting on the orders from his psion brethren.*

Post Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:02 am 

I hope the two of saved your strength, there's still more to come.

-Savaj said, throwing the unconscious creature to the sandy ground. He then pressed two of his fingers to his temple and synched his mind with the fallen V'haliz soldier. With one of them spared, he could telepathically unearth the desired route to the HQ of this mystical cult.

There they would locate the treasure of this specific endeavor and be done with this, but of course he anticipated a little more static along the way. As of now, his eyes began to shimmer a bright blue while delving into beasts' subconscious.-

Ahh, clever bastards..

-No wonder he couldn't locate the portal of entry to the Vhaliz' domain, its presence had been cloaked with powerful charms and arcane seals only breech-able through particularly designed, preset incantations. Using his right hand alone Savaj mimicked the gestures necessary to invoke the transmission spell that brought the Vhaliz to this realm. A beam of light rained down from the everlasting cloudy night sky, prepared to vector whomever passes through its glow.-

This is a lunar gate and will take us to the leader of these murky demons, there we will attain the Crescent Emerald; a powerful artifact definitely worth the lengths that we're going through. I expect you all to have questions, but it would be way better if you could hold them for later so we can get going.

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:54 am 

Teralok let loose a hefty grunt in response to the revelation of their new coordinates, the sand at his feet quivered as the sound echoed out from his entire body. The HQ of the aquatic creatures was sure to be the least enjoyable endeavor of his short grounded life, of course he was also prepared for the worst for as he stood on top of the buried mundanes their physiology was wide open.

The hollow darkness of his eyes ignited a deep red, sparked from within. Using the heat he pulled from the pool of lava beneath the seabed he catalyzed a function from his Volcanic Gear.

Darkness leaked from his feet permeating the grains of sand until it reached the newly formed graveyard he had created. Slowly Teralok began lifting his hand and before him a seal began to draw itself out, etching into the sand something that was to direct the forging with a boosted control of his dark prowess.

When his hand finally leveled and the seal was complete the beach the stood on shuddered as the now fossilized bodies of the fallen Vhaliz was decimated under firm control of Teralok's dark imagery. Flowing together bits and pieces of dark material flew from the corners of the seal as it glowed a deep red before all at once the seal erupted into a molten glob of sand and stone that hovered above where it once been.

Pulling his hand to the side the mental prowess showed its flare once again once the large magmatic form had seemed to atomize itself over into Teraloks hand it was no longer so.

Spoiler: show

Thudding heavily into the sand was a sword that was to be an aquatic nightmare for the rest of its existence. Bringing it up Teralok rested the blade over his shoulder, chinking against his armor. As he began walking sand moved up and around the neck of the last creature and as he past it on the way to the gate it was dragged along effortlessly coasting slowly over to Teralok himself.

If the creature ever woke up to see the blade of his brethren he'd see their broken remains in the beautifully forged crystal smeared through with their fossilized blood.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:52 am 

*As he reached the final steps of sleep, a spectral image of Asmudein emerged behind him. It looked up to the moon above, then to the portal that was created. It let out a small chuckle before fading away as Asmudein woke up.*

Seems we are not yet done, eh? Very well.

*Asmudein stood up and proceeded to walk cautiously toward the gate. He wasn't sure how it worked or what was on the other side. He couldn't afford another slip up. As the Ryuugan flared up in a purple blaze, he spoke to the psion.*

I suppose we're to obtain this crystal by any means necessary, or should we exercise restraint? I, for one, have no idea how fragile this thing is.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:22 pm 

I don't know. No one has ever been able to breech their fortress before. We're sort of going in blind.

-Savaj said scratching the back of his head, admittedly he had relied on The Book of Heroes to guide him this far into attaining this artifact and the scribes ended here. Though he was positive that he could handle any plateau of adversity laid before him, he wouldn't take the chance with Teralok and Asmdein.-

Strike to kill, but try to reserve as much chakra as possible. I'm willing to bet that this dimension or realm, or whatever is lined with bobby traps designed to target intruders. And bigger, badder creatures that made them. So keep your guard up..

-He then passed through the portal, assuming that Asumdein and Teralok would get the memo. And in a blister of light and color, Sav was warped. The lunar gate would transport them to an island hopelessly surrounded by water for miles and miles. It was steaming, blanketing the endless sea in a thick and opaque fog. There were no clouds, no sky or sun above them; and they were standing on the only piece of land which was no larger than a cruise boat.

Once he materialized on the island, Savaj summoned his spear. He closed his eyes to the misty smoke screen and began mentally preparing himself to confront the ruler of these slimy abominations and commandeer their prestigious source of power.-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Last edited by Savaj Vanguard on Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:23 pm 

*As he appeared on the other side of the portal, Asmudein raised an eyebrow. It would appear to him that they were on the edge of the world. Just what exactly was happening? Was this their destination or were they tricked? He looked to the one calling the shots and noticed his preparations. He took this as a hint and summoned his scythe to his side, stabbing it to the ground as he sat next to it. The purple flames in his eyes began to seep out the corners and wrap him in a sort of cocoon. Inside, Asmudein took deep breaths, preparing for whatever might come next.*

Post Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:31 am 

The wet sack of the Vhaliz's body dropped through the portal first smacking against the ground before Teralok made his own steps through the portal. He sank his blade into the creature which reacted to the fresh blood of its brethren with a growing glow that showed a multitude of runes and glyphs. They burned like smoldering embers in the remains flickering between the trails of blood flowing around them.

Just like that they were blind no longer. A shockwave erupted from that point shattering any illusion set to oppose any foreign bodies. Teralok's peaked mental enhancements allowed him to siphon the genetic code from their captive and shield them with the sword's chakra identity.

His prodding was much more than skin deep, as a matter of fact his force echoed throughout the bit of rock they found themselves on.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:52 am 

-- Teralok's innovative technique would avail him little; the party had not been subjected to some whimsical illusion nor had they triggered a deceptive tripwire upon entrance. While the haze and steam swallowing this dimension may have been odd to them, it was actually as natural to this realm as oxygen was to their own. The crimson runes ignited along Teralok's trophy of war were bright enough to pierce the cloudy veil like a beacon or a lit candle in a darkened ballroom. The expanses of this aquatic dreamland were gargantuan, vast enough for lost intrusive souls to roam endlessly about the fog by the hordes.

Soon voices whispered through the steamy mass of emptiness. They chattered on loud projecting as if speaking for an audience, but their words were muffled.--

"H'o!! The morsals just keep coming.."

"We should keep the doors open more often, yah?"

"Geheheehe".

--Teralok's shockwave briefly illuminated the three humanoid figures set further out on the steam brewing waters as if it were solid ground. There were three of them, each standing a freakish eight feet tall with matching phenotypes. They donned not a stitch of unique garb or apparel, yet were covered from their genitals to their legs in skin smooth scales. From afar one could see them barbarishly stuffing their faces, but the foul stench fanning from their delectables would curb any idea of food or appetite.--

" There's enough of them for each of us, the other's will have to fend for themselves."

--The male spoke through his tough meat, chewing and slurping his disgusting slop but it all suddenly stopped. His comrades fell equally silent as any visage or apparat of them soon faded to fog.--

-Savaj never opened his eyes but he did tap his spear on the ground about four times. This caused the tip of his weapon to wildly surge with purple electrical chakra. He pointed its blade toward the skies and turned his head to slide glance his comrades. He twirled the staff slowly but skillfully between his fingers creating a circular trail of voltage that propogated with every full rotation.-

Stay alive..

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:17 pm 

*Asmudein raised an eyebrow as he heard the voices outside. He imagined that these were the higher ups they'd been looking for. The cocoon explode in a violent display of purple and black flames. The flames twist into a wispy dragon. Slamming down to where Asmudein's location, they begin to fade. Asmudein emerges from the embers, his appearance changed yet again.*

Ah, now this...this feels good.

*Asmudein places his hand on his scythe, sending his energy into the blade. His Ryuugan was spinning, focusing on the energy reactions going on in the area.*

I don't plan on being something's dinner.

Last edited by Asmudein on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:35 pm 

It wouldn't have taken a genius to figure out Teralok didn't like it here. Some alternate dimension with only a single plot of land that would barely fit into Teralok's palm, it was frustrating to say the least.

Every word was heard from where he stood on the rocky shore. The sound of their voices teased Teralok to their location, even as they diffused into the fog within his hands was more than he needed to find the squishy creatures. Surging from his hand was a pulse of heat so intense the space warped around it as it traveled down the length of the sword. The creature impaled beneath burst into a cloud of fiery combusted particles.

Sharp as glass the remains were transmuted by the burst of volcanic energy turning it's bones to weapons and meat to fuel. Scattering against the fog it entangled the wet atmosphere with a scalding wave of heat like in a stale manufactured volcanic wind.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:34 am 

--The short haired female spoke first, her face contorted with pure malice on account of watching Teralok disgrace a fallen lesser Vhali'z soldier. The class in which the shinobi encountered earlier were pawns, sure- however the audacity of the white haired one was thoroughly provoking. Even his posture was irking; had he accomplished something? They'd been led into a trap and his trophy of victory was equivalent to a polished and sharpened toothpick. Pathetic..

"I'm going to suck his eyes out of his neck!"

Slithering out of her mouth were a pair of long tongues bisected down the middle, coated with translucent green slime. She licked her face after Teralok's shockwave of molten, vorpal sediments wafted through their realm and smacked against them. It was most impervious to their resilient exoskeletons however his methods seemed to lift the foreboding fog. With their vision no longer skewed, the lander dwellers could now behold the many bludgeoned bodies and bloated corpses afloat the ghostly waters; bones and flesh torn asunder by the fiendish assailants before them. They had still been picking at dismembered appendages as they treaded within their proximity.

"Be still, Shi'a.. Lest you be reminded of your place."

Spoke the muscle bound brute; his baritone thundered with godlike authority, checking his easily agitated accomplice without even making eye contact with her. He bore a frown on his face while he analyzed the barely appetizing entrées, he was obviously underwhelmed. Yet he was hungry.. And being as powerful as he was entitled him to first pick of the cattle.

"It will be my hand to smother the life from this one."

"GeHehhhe!!"

He stepped step fourth from his scaly crew, rippling the hazy waters into soft waves in his stride toward the tiny island of refuge. His reptilian eyes were a brazen gold and they flexed as he mentally cultured himself for slaughter. The two woman remained poised, the one called by Shi'a crossed her arms while other continued her menacing cackling.

.. We're like, right here..

-He almost felt insulted; Savaj punitively pointed his spear upon the approaching sea giant and fired a torrent of purple and black chakra bolts. The cocktail of sealed energies bound to the mythical instrument magnified the potency of the users techniques, so Savaj needed to only expel a little effort to unleash that storm. He focused the attack on the big guy, but kept his eye on his cheerleaders.-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:16 pm 

The volcanic wind breached up against the trio and Teralok could feel their very heartbeat. The words they spoke were targets on his sensitive sonar and the remnants of the lesser comrade collected above in the swirling wind. Teralok gripped tighter on the handle of his enemies and raised the sword above his head. He felt a certain darkness about this occasion and it was steadily rising as the fish people recognized their comrades being desecrated for his uses against them.

WoooOoOoooOOooo

The sword began howling as the wind passed through its orifices, the remains that were still visible in the sword began to glow with a darkness in their eyes and mouth. Teralok's darkness powered through it collecting synergy with the Dark emotions collecting against him in the opposing forces. The wail was one that would incite a silent captivation in the living relatives from beyond the grave.

Then the sword dropped, like a guillotine his sword sliced into the shore bringing down with it the transfigured remnants of the Vhaliz soldier. Straight down came the shrapnel of molten inorganics shredding their scaly hide with their own material along with wave of wind that would bleed them of the heat their cold blooded bodies use to function and catalyzed the molten remnants into incendiary bombs that would detonate upon successful laceration of their hides.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:25 pm 

*The minute the sword bearing one brought down his blade and rained Armageddon down on the creatures, Asmudein tried to give them nowhere to run. He pointed his scythe towards their foes and pulsed two wave of Tenjin energy outward. The first skipped along the tides as spires of dense Tenjin energy sprouted outwards in an attempt to skewer the beastly trio. The second wave created tiny stars around the, appearing as hundreds of fireflies. Each one carried enough power to incinerate a town, and Asmudein was not afraid to unleash them if necessary.*

Post Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:21 am 

-- The two lethal ladies, Shi'a and Yu'o melted away into the smokey waters..

Only Vhol'din remained; the prideful alpha of his pack slightly scrunched his nostrils at the cluster of jutsu and magical fire power closing in on him. Not even their combined methods were able to provoke a sense of urgency out of him, but a sadistic shark toothed grin sprouted on his face around the time of contact. The opaque fog that once held this watery dimension in a stranglehold returned once more, only now in a far more condensed and concentrated manor around the large man.

Teralok's fiery covert methods struck first; but they merely pelted against Vhol'din's thick silver chakra like a salvo of tiny pebbles to a rhino's hide. Savaj and Asmudein's storm of fireworks and benign sparks couldn't even slow down let alone halt his menacing stride.

"Meaningless."

His words sung of a hopelessness that you could tell he savored. Aside from his incredibly humbling physique, Vhol'din exerted an heir that conveyed invincibility. And with his next step, the large blue haired demon appeared in front of the trio covering the short distant without any time elapsed at all. He was separated from Teralok by only two feet and aimed both of his enormous slimy cold palms for the white haired ones throat thunderclap style, the likes of which could've unintentionally shattered and splattered his cranial fluids everywhere.

As for Tera's comrades, they would go down as collateral/casualties should they attempt to impede Vhol's lust of carnage. The opaque chakra flowing about him plagued all whom bathed in its mystical glow with a most sobering weakness. The weaving of jutsu or kneading of chakra entirely would become a feat almost too extraneous to accomplish. In his presence, shinobi and sorcerers alike would feel more human than ever before. And while they suffered, he could mercilessly ravage his foe; twas a fraction of the power of the Moonlit Crescenx. The Lobos Emerald.

The magnitude of Vhol's thunderclap would create a concussive explosion that destroyed the small island and hopefully them along with it. He expected and hoped for no survivors, only for their bodies to be intact enough to feast upon. It would be a pain to have to scour for their lifeless remains; he'd leave that grunt work for his younger sisters.

-Instantly, Savaj knew to associate the Vhali'z insurmountable defensive aura with the powerful artifact the sleazy cult commandeered. The surge of electric chakra he fired away from his spear had secretly been a high-leveled sealing jutsu, strong enough to bind and dam a volcanic eruption. For Vhol'din to wade through that along with the storm of collective techniques unscathed brought to light the caliber of danger the three of them encountered. Savvy gripped his spear and licked his lips in anticipation..-

He's coming.

-He could sense it, but before Savaj could verbally announce the incoming threat Vhol'din already materialized on the scene. Experiencing the relics chakra first hand caught the Psion off guard; he felt a wave of crippling fatigue poison his lungs, muscles and organ functions entirely. His expression was stunned and distressed, but he feared more for his comrades. He succumbed to the thunderous shockwave and was carried away by its wrath.

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:14 pm 

There was only the warning of an intent to kill before Teralok sensed his movements. Holding the pawns in his hands he could recognize the encroaching chakra, he could feel it's traces in their scorched pores and could almost recognize it's choking affects.

Chakra like that could be dangerous simply because of its enormous quantity. Teralok knew that his own had the tendency to be virtually immovable especially in dense portions and the tiny island he stood on wasn't enough for Teralok to even stretch his fingers. As the masculine fish rushed the shorel it would find its dockage more than inhibited. His attack was fearsome and deadly but it was a part of the plan.

A pillar of energy seemed to stand on the island, a backbone of chakra so intense as to imitate an intricate wall of the many tons of earth within the boy that stood with his comrades. The sword's image flickered as his counter was activated and the baited attack diffused as if it was made of static.

Teralok reset the Crystal Grave against the aimed dark intent, the dark synergy gained was paramount as their energies clashed at the shore. There was a pulse of lightning would set to capturing the attacker in a bout of paralysis. His muscles had been capturing that energy alongside the darkness that was focusing against this fishy foe.

Teralok had not sat idle after the revealing talk that he had with Savaj. Having been told he would meet the Michio child again brought the seismic warrior to refine the focus of his energy. It had been amuck since his run in with the Insanity plague. A deadly force but ultimately unstable. Using his matrix he resonated with the dark souls in his being, their frequency was met with the many minerals that make their way through Teralok's system. Their energy was tamed under that mighty pressure and able to project his matter as Astral constructions.

His darkness had also been affected, magnified through the souls experience and dark power. The howl of the sword attested to this improvement, capitalizing upon the power of the first strike in a continuation of the attack. His muscles exploding with electricity his movements were accomplished with the utmost agility and as the sword rematerialized in its striking position his hand was right there to grab it.

Teralok left a fiery trail as it sliced through the air, he pulled the sword down in a literal eruption of force. The slice was expedited by the collapse of the energy pillar onto the fish raining over him like a rock slide which would abate the stifling chakra for its duration. At this point his chakra pool was surely suffering, yet the ferocity expressed was a primal urge that wanted the conplete carnage of this foe.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:46 pm 

(Bump :3 )

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:17 pm 

*Once the two women vanished from sight, Asmudein knew trouble was soon to follow. As he opened a Seraph behind him, he was unable to get the thought out to his comrades fast enough to prevent Vhol'din's approach. He opened his mouth, only to be choked up by the noxious chakra and what he recognized as the cold grasp of fear. Thankfully the Tenjin chakra sprouted in front of him as a defense against the thunderclap, yet this defense was quickly shattered and sent him flying through the spatial rift he created. Having not yet determined an exit point, Asmudein floated in The Between, a space he often considered home.

Dropping the form he previously donned to conserve energy, he attempted to pinpoint the location of his comrades. But they were behind enemy lines, and it seemed like Asmudein's sensory techniques would be futile. Then he felt the roar of Teralok's chakra. It seemed that he was doing all he could to hold his own against Vhol'din, and Asmudein was just floating through blank space. He scoffed at himself before creating a small star in his hand and crushes it, absorbing the force and heat into his hand. He also took the time to coat himself in a Tenjin "armor" as he opened an exit point behind Vhol'din. It would be his only defense against whatever sorcery the beast was in control of. Asmudein, rushed out of the rift, thrusting his fist at their adversaries spine, the force of countless supernovas aimed to incinerate the being from inside. Surely, there was no way he'd be able to withstand this pincer of attacks.*

Post Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:50 am 

Easy.

-After recovering, Savaj performed a handsign that would boost Teralok and Asmudein's abilities astronmically via their shared mental channel. Such a jutsu practically made them an unstoppable squad should they all be in battle at the same time, but Vholdin learned the hardway.

Teralok's idea to use the Vhali'z hide as a secret weapon was brilliant, assisted with Asmudein's complimentary strike tore through the burly, scaly giant like cooked salmon. Their muscles and chakra points were literally blistering through their skin so it was no surprise they muscled through fiends sorcery. The team attack vaporized him, leaving only a silver odd shaped jewel in his stead. The fog covering the waters remained but the stagnent stench of blood lust had been relieved.

The other two woman have disappeared, apparently leaving Vhol'din to stall them and cover their escape. Clever, they must have escaped with the whole Emerald.. Leaving him with only a shard.

-Savaj seemed as if he solved an important case but was too late to apply his knowledge. He reappearing near Teralok, Asmudein, and Vhol'din's burnt skid mark with his hands in his pockets. He knelt down and grabbed the tiny jewel that was no larger than a pen and inspected it for a short second. He chuckled briefly and sighed afterwards, clenching it in his grasp and opening a dark corridor a few paces behind the party. He was clearly disappointed( now the Vhaliz' were aware of his existence and interest in their powerful relic. And all he was spared was a miniscule sample barely adequte enough to experiment on.-

"C'mon guys, we're done here."

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:45 pm 

*As Vhol'din was seemingly eviscerated by the power that was displayed by the team, Asmudein clenched his arm. Being severely burned by his own attack, he knew that this would be the consequences. Unfortunately, he hadn't the means to heal such a wound immediately. Instead, he coated it in Tenjin chakra and tore off a piece of his cloak, wrapping his arm up tight. He let out a deep breath as the Ryuugan faded.*

Somehow, I can't help but feel that was a bit anticlimactic. All that power for decoration?

*Asmudein shrugged as he look toward Savaj who was collecting the spoils of their battle.*

That can't possibly be all there is to that emerald.

*Asmudein was...underwhelmed to say the least. The gem they recovered looked as though it could be found in any jewelry shop. But, who was he to completely write it off. It could turn out to be something unstoppable.*

Board index » Charted Territories » Orianthi Aquatica » Sebben Seas