photo 2bebabac-5d83-4364-aaec-f592b645e862_zps021ddb0e.jpg Shinta's Kitchen

Character Of the Week

Valentine

Board index » Charted Territories » Sub-Scrutia » Melted Mine

Post subject: Stop F*cking With My Planet
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:08 am 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

Unique Trait: Carbon Infusion, Michio Magus, Artisian Destruction, Gi'Asa Comptroller
Faction: The Neo Nightmare
Sex: Male
Alignment: Good
While he didn't by any means own it, and he certainly wasn't even the Advocate anymore, Kham felt a certain responsibility to this place that no one else could measure up to as a Michio, as a Husband as something that was born to this world. It was his home, he had known many but there was nothing like good ol' Vescrutia.

He had lived on this planet for dozens of thousands of years and learned all its wonders... it was worth protecting. There were people he loved on this planet and the universe did not need to suffer the repercussions of Vescurtia's folly. Kham knew this was only the beginning but he was already sick and tired of the trajectory of the Apocalypse.

This was the beginning of the end, and the down fall of the Insanity was the first step to conquest on canceling the Apocalypse.

The Destroyer appeared in the midst of the openings of sevearal winding chasms, tornadoes swirled through their elongated passageways making it impossible for anything to navigate through...

This would be the Insanity's trap, and Kham was the cheese. Gaia was making some preparations, it was time for Tabris to show.

The Michio Clan Greats
The Blueprint :: Etuum| The Ghost Wind :: Wei|The Bridge :: Zaraiya| The Master :: Fate|The Cenmotori|
The Sacrilege, The Prophet :: Ragnar

Post subject: Re: Stop F*cking With My Planet
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:20 am 

Unique Trait: Omnitranscendent Sound (Omniversal), Absolute Information/Knowledge/Data (Data Realm/All Data), Deus Ex Machina, Tronics (Omnitron), True Cleff, Absolute Melodious Perfection (Harmonia, Concordia, Discordia), Tabrith (Eight Arms)
And show, he did, in a matter of digital fabrication constituted of sheer lingering information that remained ever present through existence; matter, material, thought, knowledge, DNA, data in the raw... it all served as means of 'information' from which Tabris could manifest instantaneously through such construction. It was only a matter of when, where, why and what time.

In this case, being guided by one who wished to also dive deep into the Infinite Sea of Knowledge of the Deus Ex Machina, this is where he was summoned directly on queue of when the information specified. It was almost like reading a book to the Grimoire.

"Here I am, now shall you lead me to victory?"

His perceptual form, that which resembled the late Khrona Tensei, buzzed and fritzed a bit upon such realization into this area, still just so slightly establishing a permanent form here. It was amazing what Cleff was capable of, in fact... Such is why he decided against malfunctioning again, for Vescrutia's sake (last time he did, the site went down! Twice!) A dangerous being the Destroyer had at his side, and so too could the same be said for the Grimoire, as well. A dynamic duo of destructive possibilities... Grouped with Gaia, mistress of the planet itself, how could they fail against the alien invader that threatened the land with total world domination?!

Cleff's Business Theme

Post Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:51 am 
Force of Nature

Unique Trait: ...
Sex: Female
Tabris' question was seemingly left unanswered for quite a while. These dark network of tunnels stretched tends of thousands of miles beneath Vescrutia's surface and they seemed to infinitely rebound Tabris' inquiry off of their channels and passageways... The only thing responding to him was a warm breeze, a whispering wind, a gather of sparkling glints that congregated in the vicinity.

While the Apocalypse hung in the air everywhere she went was instantly calmed. The ancient lSimestone, granite and stalactites that constructed this place had nothing to fear from the horsemen so long as she was around her heir brought with her the ambiance of new beginnings, hope for evolution, and a brighter tomorrow...

She appeared, donning the perceptual form most liked by her champion and recognizable by Tabris and the rest of the Tensei. A soft glow of white surrounded her, there were grey streaks in her long brown hair each strand told a story about Vescutia, triumph or tragedy. There was a crown on her head, she hated going into battle without boasting some sort of status and this crown was particularly special, yes she had been preparing this area for quite some time and now that the Insanity's house warming gift was prepared it was time to take her side among her allies.

There were no words, Kham and Gaia rarely spoke in person their connection let them finish each others sentences and feel what the other was thinking before they even said it all was ready. She turned her head to Tabris with a heavy sigh of relief, this was the start of a revolution.

She simply nodded.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:01 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

Unique Trait: Carbon Infusion, Michio Magus, Artisian Destruction, Gi'Asa Comptroller
The deal with Kaerei went south... the barrier around the Neo-Nightmare was beginning to be constructed, it was time to draw the insanity here. And now that Gaia was here, all of her and the area was properly prepared what better time than the present?

My Light of The World...

Kham's words felt landed softly like feathers his smile was unmistakable happiness, he had only seen Gaia in this form rarely. When they were in battle, or if they were making love. He liked her this way the most, she let her age show and it spoke for her. Not to mention she sported the crown bestowed upon her by the Michio clan.

Just one last check in from Tabris and this could begin. Kham shut his eyes and let his power flow, slowly the tunnels began to rumble and the presence of destruction filled the winding tunnels. This was a funeral for insanity.

The Michio Clan Greats
The Blueprint :: Etuum| The Ghost Wind :: Wei|The Bridge :: Zaraiya| The Master :: Fate|The Cenmotori|

Post Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:35 pm 

Unique Trait: Omnitranscendent Sound (Omniversal), Absolute Information/Knowledge/Data (Data Realm/All Data), Deus Ex Machina, Tronics (Omnitron), True Cleff, Absolute Melodious Perfection (Harmonia, Concordia, Discordia), Tabrith (Eight Arms)
Is it ready?

Yes, it is. Shall we commence?

Do it now. Back to hell where you belong...

He called forth Khrona's aid from his world of Peace, bringing instantaneously the might of the one above down to Tabris, filling his empty vessel with the strength of Khrona. It was wonderful, to be able to wipe out all of these terrible afflictions in one go. It was good that he was here near to one that was once like a father to him, and now they'd fight alongside each other as brothers... For the first time ever.

I'm grateful for the events that brought me here, Father X...

And with that, he'd allow Khrona to overtake him, prepared to wipe the Insanity out of Vescrutia.

Cleff's Business Theme

Post Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:45 pm 

Unique Trait: Psychodynatheos (Mind; Great Mind), Realization (Soul; Willweaving), Anatomia (Body; Tree of Life)
True KG: Shinnyo/Pannyo (Absolute Reality; Absolute All, Absolute Zero)
Shinsei (Trinity Plane; Dimensia (Soul), Tabrith (Mind), Veritas (Body)),
There, in a magnanimous explosion of his sheer Soul Wavelength, would Khrona manifest in physical form upon Vescrutia's plane, seeming to mirror the actions on the other. A Wonderland, of sorts?

Huh...? What's going on now...?

It was a weird sight. Somehow, he could see himself existing on the Veritas... But last he remembered, he was...

And there was... Kham?

Wake up...?

Oh no... They... They woke me up?! Son of a bitch. That means that Maze is...

"... Oh... Hi Brother X..."

... And that also meant that he was going to have to meet with his Insanity...

Nothing is ever a waste until you give up on it.

There is no natural form for that which should not exist...

Khrona; Theme of Tensei

The Grand Crystal of Life; Theme of the Shinseigami/Veritas

Shinseigami's Crystal Throne; Standing in His Presence

Shinseigami's Fury; Theme of the Lord of Terror

Dearly Beloved; Theme of Misery and Despair

Post Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:58 pm 
Force of Nature

The Goddess greeted him first. She lived a long life, and was used to being ignored and disregarded by the most mortal of men- after all her presence and God-like forces were often taken for granted. If she was in any other form, or merely inside Kham then she would probably have let it slide. But not this time...

Khrona Tensei...

She address him directly. With nothing but a smile on her face she addressed this sinner and all his insane compulsions with the utmost of warmth and reception. He was a grown man, but still very much a child left to the expanse of his mind and the trails of his heart. Kham and Khrona were more alike than any other members of the 'current' Great 13- the broken circle of protection that it was.

But awaying the insanity was the first step to reforging the bonds.

You've been a naughty boy.

Floating in this tunnel abyss these three pillars of light conversed. Gaia adjusted her crown she hadn't worn it for quite some time and it was rather heavy.

It was most humorous as to how all the Tensei were one, but their separate quirks manifested in the most peculiar of ways. Tabris would have most certainly addressed The 8th Pillar before anyone and all else. Khrona often forgot himself.

Have you come to set things right?

Post Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:03 pm 

Red... Like roses...

Yes... Those morsels looked delicious...

I want those rosebuds within them... Give me their hearts to feast upon!!

A meteor struck with the flare of a solar radiation, a hue so red one could barely gaze at the face of the being that stood within. Temper, the Flame; Keeper of the Insanity of Hatred and Anger. His aura did radiate with all the searing, caustic heat his presence did maintain at all times, not only bringing a satanic light to the cave's interior, but also peeled away at the layers of its skin, liquefying them into droplets driiipping their way down the cavern. Almost like it was going to melt. The Insanity's presence was already spreading.

"Were you fool enough to believe I'd miss the chance to kill you right here and now... You old fool."

His expression remained just as grim as his temper, the light of his eyes somehow able to maintain their steady glare of penetrating hatred directly at the lot of them, to wipe them clean out of its sight in a matter of moments.

Eternal Damnation.

That was all there was to it; a gleam and a shine, and all that heat would pour down upon them with the passionate fury of hell itself. How horrendous their sight was to him... If he didn't hate them so much, he would not be able to stand looking at them... So he'd simply burn them so he wouldn't have to waste his time. Such hellacious splendor to purge the feeble pawns. He had no time to waste dawdling with formalities. He wasn't much of a gentleman like Grimnyzmal.

The maddest of the mad?

The killer of kings, and DESTROYER OF WORLDS!!!

Releasing the Thirteen Restrictions; King of Kings to Conquer All Things

You are my Prey; Any Last Words...?

I Will Destroy You; This is gonna be...

Rise of the Insangels; Your End.

This is the End; Absolute Zero Value

Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:43 am 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

So many rude interruptions of his Goddess... it was so disgusting and sickening that it simply made Kham sigh in agony. It just so happen that his verbal expression of his distaste for this situation and its lack of manners was coupled with the insanity's appearance. The heat simply washed over the trio like they were rocks in a constantly flowing stream.

They were unaffected, and simply didn't choose to acknowledge it. The insanity chose a form that reflected Kham... little did it know, Kham was something totally different. A being immune to running around in circles, he was an insanity killing bacteria now, and no longer a virus.

"You are going to need an awful lot more power to stifle the likes of us whelp."

It's all he said, if The Insanity wanted to whine like a puny god, then let him box with gods...

He needed longer arms though.

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:44 am 

Unique Trait: Psychodynatheos (Mind; Great Mind), Realization (Soul; Willweaving), Anatomia (Body; Tree of Life)
Yes... I know, Miss Gaia.

He lowered Tabris' head to the ground, a little bit ashamed. But of course, it was all for a greater purpose and a better tomorrow, even if he was putting at risk himself and others. Sometimes, that is what was necessary in order to get the results.

That's why I've come back to fix it; this world. And my mistakes...

It was eerie, her serenity seemed to be vaguely reminiscent of his own Goddess, Titania. Perhaps that was the purpose of a Goddess in the life of a God, for to Kham, it would seem she was acted as the 'saving grace' to his destructive tendencies, the same way Titania did for Khrona's. Khrona could see himself in everyone he met, and those relations are what helped him understand, cultivate and grow himself as well as maintain a healthy connection to all things. And that was why... He was here to tell them exactly what to do and exactly how to stop him. What better way to stop a person than to make them stop themselves, right? Khrona had enough of making everyone suffer. The lesson was learned, and his reign of terror could come to a close.

"... We have to subdue it before it gets angry. He is Temper, the Keeper of Hatred; the burning Pit of Havoc that lives within my core. That's where The Beast lives, and the more you piss it off, the more powerful it becomes..."

One of the many 'infinite sources of power' Khrona's Insanities had to offer. He was only here to guide them, and Tabris would do all of the work. This was Khrona's mind, here, for the true Khrona... He was dealing with other matters elsewhere...

"So Kham, whatever you do, make absolutely SURE that you do not anger him further. He can be easily defeated if he isn't allowed to embrace his Insanity."

Khrona; Theme of Tensei

Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:18 pm 

Spoiler: show
(The link is in the 'what')

Heh. I knew it...

"You... Did... WHAT TO MY WIFE!?!?"

And so the hate thickened, maliciously as the sheer unrelenting fury intensified. All of the hatred he had poured from the depths of his infernal heart, straight into the soul of Kham Michio. It was going to burn for what had been done to Titania.

"AND YOUR BITCH, TOO!!!"

Her soul, her beautiful soul... Her rose that had yet to be penetrated by the inferno of hatred concentrated to a single point; the Point of Interest, in fact. Once the eyes were locked, there was nothing else anyone could do.

"SHE'S ON MY FUCKING LIST!!!"

Just like all the others, he'd force from them a seed of Insanity, born of his Creation as a flaring destruction upon the land. So many of his children walked the earth already; might as well add to the collection and totally ravage the entire thing all at once.

"IF I DON'T HAVE A WIFE, THEN I'LL HAVE TO SNATCH THE HEART OF THE NEXT BEST THING!!! AN APPETIZER WHILE I WAIT!!!!!"

Because it surely was going to be a long time before she made it out of that swamp. Kaerei was indeed an evil bitch. And Kham was stupid for going to her for anything. So this horrific glare of infinitely rising abhorrent rage maliced its way into the chest of Gaia, uncaring what entire universe it had to obliterate in order to erase her from existence, which is basically what Kham had done to him. A stare of hatred equivalent was only proper payment.

LET'S SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT WHEN YOURS IS CONDEMNED TO HELL AS WELL!!!!

The blazing body of the burning man wavered and crackled with a heat intense enough to distort the entire image of his flickering form. He stared Kham DEAD in the eyes, looming over him like a wall of fire against a putrid virus. The beads around his neck gleamed with a fiery, passionate hate, about to unlock the gates of hell...

The maddest of the mad?

Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:06 pm 
Force of Nature

The situation was indeed dire, The Insanity was already angered due to Kareis loss of self. The Insanity needed something to hate, but it was wrong for it to hate the three standing before him. Kham's utter immunity to insanity carried over into Gaia who was already The Divine Anima, there wasn't a shroud of evil that could stand in her presence and the influence of crazy that this being was trying to pour into her would be thwarted like a passing wind...

But his intent was felt. And it felt searing hot. But this heat is what simply made her stronger. Surrounding the insanity were three lights of the highest countenance, and they did nothing but reflect the most loving comprehending rainbow spectrum like eneriges back at it showing him the error of Kaereis ways and how she undid herself.

Not to mention, it showed him choice.

Why do you bore your hatred into me so? When your mistress undid herself in your name? She wanted to leave this world... to leave you. These 'transactions' this 'eye for an eye' cannot exist in this world any longer.

To properly transition into the 'new age' she could not have any one being harbor so much ill will towards any facet of creation. It was just unhealthy, and The insanity had quite a tummy ache...

Gaia was going with what she felt was right. Conversing with him would weaken him, making him reason would be his undoing. She would scold Kham later for wanting the 'quick fix' to repopulating the Michio Clan... which could only be bore through her proper loins.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:59 am 

Good idea, Miss Gaia, Tabris would say, channeling Khrona's voice into her. Engaging the heat, no matter how intense, was always subject to piss it off even further. Talking to it calmly always helped, but the manner about doing so also seemed to have an effect on its anger...

Whatever you do, do not shirk it off. That'll piss it off more. Respect it as a creature of nature, a spirit of this element it portrays and the emotion it dons. Do not treat it as a threat or a nuisance. Try to understand it, but be careful. This one's always ready to destroy things from just the littlest thing that pisses it off, and it'll do everything to destroy its target...

Both Kham and Gaia should have heard this, even though it wasn't spoken aloud. This was a message from Khrona himself, to help guide them to a peaceful defeat of this infernal machination of his own core.

But then, that's when he saw what it was about to do... That rosary around its next was the binding force that kept its power limited, and also the key to the Abyssus Las Betes... He was going to summon it and let that monstrosity wreak havoc as it may, indiscriminately among the planet. Oh no...

"Don't let him open the gates of hell. Don't let him summon The Beast!"

Cleff's Business Theme

Post Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:57 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

I'm sorry...

Kham came outright and said it. He was honestly, truly sorry and the likeness of the legitimacy of his apology could be felt the more the insanity tried to peer his hatred into his eyes and rip Gaia asunder from her foundations- the more he tried to reap, the more kham tried to till the soil...

It seems that even with our backs against the wall we can do nothing but think for ourselves. But It seems that even in your anger and fury, you too are capable of love and affection, and so was Kaerei. She was loyal to you until the end, and you to her... So why express your love through hate?

That was the magical question... it was most difficult to get the apologetic frequencies out through all this searing inferno of hell but the message would carry over. Even with Khams new found 'immunity' to insanity, his heart clouded his mind with doubt and fear, and that in itself made this area stifling hot. He could use a cold shower after this... but he was praying that this would not come to a battle.

But it did seem that All of The Insanity's attention was focused here. Should he fight, he would end up just like Kaerei. Acting on ones inhibition would not end will in this new age.

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:29 pm 

"Because... That is all you insidious VERMIN understand!!!"

Stage 2; Annoyance

Though massive this congregation of Insanity, twas not the all, though indeed the accursed inferno concentrated in its straight, deadlock glare would continue to draw in more and more of the infernal power generated from the blazing core of Khrona. The more he hated, the more powerful it became, and the hatred that spawned within could be induced outwardly... or within. A furnace of infinite energy, burning whatever it had to keep its power going, be that energy be of negative or positive influence; everything burned under the blaze of this heat, given enough time and tender destruction. What Gaia did not seem to understand was that simply because the Insanity was using a technique did not mean that such a technique was only of Insanity. There was much more to this energy than that. Such was why it was so very deadly; as long as there was some way for it to hate, it could not be stopped. That was why Khrona locked this beast in particular up tight... using its infinite energy as a powerful core. And yet, even so...

"SORRY!? You DARE apologize for what you have already DONE!?!?!"

... The heat intensified. Many had come to this demonic incandescence after just so happening to realize the error of their ways only when faced by the insufferable and irreversible damage this hellspawn of hatred was capable of. Just as its infinite energy could power, it could also destroy given the intent of its energy. Absolute mastery and control over energy was learned in the 4th Restriction.

"You must be a believer of the wretched saying, 'Better to ask for forgiveness than to beg for permission,' aren't you!? To simply do whatever you please and be expected to be forgiven!?"

The condemning glare of Eternal Damnation, though seeming to do no damage to the great Mother Earth initially, would force her to feel more than just the heat after a while. Part of the land of Vescrutia was already consumed by the Insanity, completely taken over and marked by its seal, meaning that the mighty planet was not fully immune to its influence; just highly resistant. This only meant... More Power!!!

"THEN HOW ABOUT I DO THE SAME TO YOU, AND COME BEGGING FOR FORGIVENESS AFTER SHE IS BATTERED AND RAPED OF HER HEART AND SOUL!?!?

ABSOLUTE ZERO; GENERATIONAL CURSE!!!"

Fires in his chest worked overtime, the burning sensation beating from his own heart releasing pulsating waves ten times-- nay, hundred times-- thousands... Millions... Worse and worse with every fluctuation, every beat, every undulation of the generator working overtime!! And the beam did redden... redden to the point where its form as scorching heat could no longer be discerned, for the very atmosphere of the air screamed in agony, burning away at the concentrated fury in the hateful eyesight of Temper. Now the cave, dripping profusely as though the land were made of a sinister hot candlewax, could barely hold its shape, and it too cried out with molten tears that evaporated before they even touched the ground. This entire cavern would be no more in a matter of moments, with the fires continuing to spread outward without even the slightest hint of ending. What kind of hellacious monster was this?!

Suddenly, random places on the planet would ignite. Forests, buildings, even large bodies of water; they too were feeling the heat now. This was because the Generational Curse would strike anything and everything related to the target of the attack, as long as there was a connection, especially through familial genes or energetic bonds. In addition to this, it was capable of creating and sustaining a powerful Curse or Sin upon one's own self, stripping them of immunity and casting forth the power of whatever the alleged Generational Curse should be... Gaia was going to smolder. He did not want to even look at her ash, if any remained when he was done. If she did not, then her planet, her children, her husband... HE'D BURN DOWN EVERYTHING to make this Goddess incinerate!!

"KHRONA, MISERY, SADAKO, AND NOW YOU ARE COMING WITH YOUR OH, SO SORRY 'SORRIES?!' DO YOU THINK I'M A FUCKING IDIOT!?!? DID YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT SAYING SOMETHING WITHOUT KNOWING WHY WOULD QUELL THIS HELLISH INFERNO IN MY CHEST!?!?!?"

Like a heart attack, or heartburn of the highest caliber. Eternal. Unending. It caused him so much pain and so much strife; so much hatred and so much woe. The more he hurt, the more he hurt others... Because as they say, hurt people... hurt people...

Before Kham, the blistering image cast by Temper's heat continued to stare him straight in his sinful eyes, so very aware that he had no true care, regret, nor repentance for what was done. Empty words... Empty like his eye sockets. Like his beloved's chest would soon be once he burned away her heart and soul as sacrifice for his loss. This tormenting flame could only be quelled through proper payment for such a blow to him... A blow directly at his heart, be it physical or emotional. The largest bead of the rosary continued to glow, as a pitch black hole emerged from the central lock, growing larger and larger... Amber eyes could be seen gleaming from the pit of blackness, with a stare just as crazed and intense as the Keeper who summoned him.

The maddest of the mad?

Post Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:50 pm 

That is why I am here...

He's already talked to God about this, and whatever his Father said was absolute, once they talked it through. Khrona wanted to do this to repent. For all of his sins... All at once.

To guide everyone through this hellish storm... And out of these dark days I've made.

His voice spoke to Gaia and Kham from all around, even through the calamity ensuing around them. It was a peaceful, yet shy voice that held a conviction like no other. He wanted to make everyone happy for once... Since all he was capable of doing was making everyone sad. That is all that went on in this world, and he knew a majority of it, if not all was his fault and his responsibility to stop. No matter how he felt, it was just impossible to watch them suffer.

As I said before, do not shirk it off. Fight, it, talk to it, as long as you acknowledge it as a being and the burning spirit it is... But most importantly, be absolutely truthful about everything. The slightest whiff of being untrustworthy will drive it insane.

Khrona; Theme of Tensei

Post Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:00 pm 
Force of Nature

Kham was doing most of the required stages for The Insanity's early development. A metamorphosis was in process, after all; things were infinite and even The Insanity's power could grow... surely its multitudes could not contain it to this feeble form?

Gaia was perplexed at this... after all she was supposed to be this Sentinel of peace and serenity. But, the world seemed dissatisfied with is condition. The world did not wish to be calmed, it wanted to fight, resist, and rise up. The men were being the required boulders of this outpouring making sure that they endured the brunt of the insane waves because the Divine Anima- The 8th Pillar, Gaia was working on a lil sumn' sumn'.

She smiled at the Insanity's attack on her very being. And it was not an attack as it intended. Surely, the likes of Kham who's utter masculine immunity was preventing the right amount of communication. The reason why The Insanity was lashing out in such a way was because it required a proper woman's touch. Akin to how Gaia dealt with Kha when he insisted on deviating from the proper path. How ironic, Gaia was being resistant to change this time around.

The Anima cried a single tear. She could not produce a flood to represent the detachment from Vescrutia that she had obtained. The Horsemen had robbed her of her resonance with Vescrutia, she too was now rendered immune to the circular frustration that she and her soul tie had so righteously. This tear, had loads of backed up emotion within... T'ajsa came first to mind. Not her daughter but that bitch of a queen. The one who truly had khams heart. After all, it was he who chose to impregnate her instead of his true goddess. It wasn't like Kham didn't love Gaia... back then it was a choice of preference. There was something about her chaos that fueled him and he was her proper grounding.

When this tear plummeted into the dark depths of the spelunkers Gaia let it build. While she relinquished it, the inner pain she felt was utterly ignited by the insanity on Vescrutia. She had forcefully seized her grip back from the horsemen. This liquid tremor resonated in her life partner...

Kham...

It was a whisper.... as it got deeper and deeper into the winding tunnels of insanity it both swam towards the rushing outpouring that was The Insanity of all, and could only vibe with Kham in the way that he needed. The had never done this before, but it was required....

"I'm taking your body."

Questions were always irrelevant between the two of them anyway. So she took it by force, it would ignite the fires within him. The Cosmic Power generated between the two of them would have to fully show itself within her as it only could.

The pain hit rock bottom. And it ignited the entire place with its own flood of roaring pain and angst. The Insanity had gotten to Gaia, she had aten it, filtered it though Kham, Tabris and Khrona and properly let the vermillion flames with crimson lightning wrap about her very essence... What emerged was something else entirely.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:18 pm 
Chaos Unbound
Chaos Unbound

Unique Trait: Chaos Blood
The fire now had crackling embers once again. She remembered, when she took the place as the 9th pillar. She couldn't help but flood the universe with chaos. After all. It was peace time, but now it was war time. And Chaos needed to answer this new enemy that had claimed it's territory.

Chaos had reigned here first. And would remain... as is the custom. The old powers were awakening and from the embers a slow burn emerged. It's heat was central in the spelunkers, but focused and contained below. Gaia had utterly dissipated. She needed to return to the stream for some R&R, it was time for a new face. Kham was much less the champion, more so the vessel.

The fires rose now among the insanity's own outpouring and froze these flames in place. They were gathered, crystallized, collected, harness and out of the mold... as required emerged Gi'Asa.

She had conformed for long enough, and broke the mold. She was surrounded in the armor of her lineage, the Stream effectively flowed through her and didn't guard herself from the insanity but instead armed her for the fated contest. She stood in its presence with her hand rested on her right sword. Her face was covered in mask, her hair was a flowing silver yet... cut. Quite fitting for the times. She didn't acknowledge Kham, after all his immunity required the temporary bonding of the flesh. He would be comatose for a little while.

Gi'Asa, the union of Chaos and Life, Creation, Love and all thereof created Desire. It was kept in check by those who had motivated her forth. It was a hardened existence that she led. After all, the times required a tough skin. She needed this, and wore it like battle armor. There was no inclination towards a preference to fight, or guard against the insanity. She knew that these poor souls required protection... but the best defense is a good offense.

For some reason or another she had snuffed out the flaming out pouring of The Insanity from this vicinity. She shouldered the burdens of the downtrodden and would champion the battle until her soldiers could properly join.

It was obvious, that the mortal descriptions for her countenance, fury and power could go on infinitely. But she decided to take all that she had been given, from here, the flower garden (where do you think Ken sent it?), inside Kham, and understood the insanity... she shouldered its burdens.

Would you like to try and punish me?

Her voice wasn't heard. It was a rhythmic intonation of The Insanitys outpouring. Her fire did not waft through the area so forceful... it was more of a phantom, an enigma. The only half to the puzzle.

"Who would have thought, that when the world is overran with insanity... The Fire burning within her chest would simply not allow her to be passive any longer. Let it loose. I don't need your body anymore Kham."

Post Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:47 pm 

"Oh dear," remarked the current herald of a bit of the Shinseigami's power, "It seems like things have gotten a bit more interesting." He couldn't help but comment as this new being emerged; it seemed to be using the power of the Insanity as its own, detaching its pieces and filtering it through Tabris and Khrona who had absolute control over themselves and the Insanity and letting it be used through her. Quite the soul resonance, indeed, and a smart time to do so. Temper did not look happy at all about this.

Gazing at this new specimen, the three of them were all unaffected by the passionate fury. It seems that the protection of Khrona and Tabris and the bond of said connection was keeping Kham and Gaia safe, for they were the ones that had control. But what was true for Khrona was also true for the Insanity, and it had full control over itself, as well. Tabris was aware and was a little wary about this new being's conception. It was almost like a Shinsei.

"... Be cautious of taking in its power... It has total control over it, and at any given moment, if its power overwhelmed ours... You'll be the first to be swept up by its hand."

This was not a threat, but a warning out of utter truth; Tabris, speaking with Khrona's words, knew exactly what the Insanity was capable of. Something like this wouldn't even be a bump in the road if it continued to grow more angry...

"Get it to burn itself out. Take it all out on you. Maybe that'll calm it down."

Though he couldn't help but think of something ominous about that... Tabris himself was eerily unsettled about all of this. It made him shiver. That was a bad sign.

Cleff's Business Theme

Post Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:19 pm 

Still, they refused with their utmost to burn. They stood there nonchalantly, patronizing the keeper of the monstrous beast. It was so infuriating to see them there acting so casual about its power. Did they believe this force to be that weak?! Nay, then perhaps they needed a display of this raw power! Judgemenet would be swift, and punishment would come oh, so soon after... They even went as far as using his mirror self as a filtering system for its power! The absolute NERVE!!
Naturally, the Insanity was pissed. And from the concentration of its own hatred, did its power grow.

If Gaia chose to send in Kham as the vessel for her raw power, then one of Temper's would be sent forth as well! It was only a matter of sheer coincidence one could say...

The maddest of the mad?

Post Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:37 pm 

Unique Trait: Absolute Punishment (Nature of Pumpking), Forces of Nature (All Things Natural, involved with Nature)
*RR-R-R-RRIIIIIIIIP!!!!*

... That the Bloody Pumpkin would appear.

The tip of his giant butcher knife pierced through the weakened state of the dimensional structure, jaggedly ripping through it with the trembling hand of murderous rage. From pitch blackness, a vibrant, sinister flame tore through the barriers between the realm of Shattered Dimensional Energy, or empty space, and Vescrutia's atmosphere instantly. He had been furiously looking for a way out of that place and to his next destination, but every pitch black wall he cracked only ended up shattering someone else's realities and dreams, leaving only the image of a psychotic looming devil of unparalleled rage staring them in the face, wondering if they were about to die at the edge of his giant butcher knife and meat cleaver. This creature was a pure walking nightmare.

This vehemently burning force of nature recently reawakened as a Kishin hellbent on issuing brutal punishment to any and everything it deemed worthy of such pulverization. The slender, glazed eyes of pure ethereal energy narrowed even further once the others were in his sights. Yet again, he was in the wrong place; nowhere near Corona Tensei. He was already quite antagonized before, and as he stepped forth into the scarlet flames that nourished his very essence with the likeness of the sun and water to the plants, he took on the same madness... Pure, utter concentrated fury as the man casting the stare of malice at his foes. The grip on his abnormally large, blood-stained butcher knife tightened... to the point where the trembling fist quaked and distorted the very air around them.

He did not say a word.

Pumpkinhead's Solitary Deep Thought theme.

Pumpkinhead's Fighting theme (Various intensities.)

Pumpkinhead's Undying Anger. (Anger theme, obviously.)

Post Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:14 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

Kham's body was surrendered to fuel the creation of Gi'Asa. So he floated in the darkness for a while, while she did the work... this body was sacrificed for such as this could be done at any time. How like the Insanity to ignore his true challenger perhaps this was his way of provocation. Either way Gaia had Kham to guide her while she was on the front lines for once.

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:00 am 

... And the gifts were received, a blue and red streak of light flashing within the eyes of the one harboring the power of the Shinseigami... In one hand, the complete mind of Khrona with all the information stored within him, and in the other, the Sword of Truth.

"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight."

(Bump)

Cleff's Business Theme

Post Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:47 am 

Just in time...

He thought in relief, gazing through Tabris' eyes at everything that was occurring all at once. In only a moment, the Blue Moon that was the whole of his mind was placed within the container of all data; the Infinite Sea of Knowledge. With this, all of the knowledge that Khrona would have only had after unlocking the power of the Ninth Restriction (as Tabris was guardian of the Ninth Moon) was granted to him all at once, allowing Khrona's mind to be unscrambled from the Random Access Memory it was allowed to pull from in order to remember things. There was no longer memory; only pure and utter knowing. And with the Sword of Truth right beside him... He knew exactly what to do about this Insanity.

And now that I remember everything...

His godlihood, his powers, his identity and all solutions to these insane problems happening all about... Khrona was prepared. Even if he was still technically stuck in the First Restriction, it was like having a super scaled down version of all of his powers in every restriction available to him through the use of his mind.

It is time to continue to give back to these undeserving souls... And save this planet from the havoc I have cursed upon it. I am doing so as we speak...

The First Moon was being dealt with, but simultaneously, the Second Moon as well. With Khrona's mind connected to all data and all information, it was like resuming godlihood with infinite knowledge on everything, yet being confined to a non-godly state of being. Even mister Shinseigami was going to have to be careful here.

Misery... It's time to seal the Beast. You and the Keeper are in position. I will pave the way for you...

It was good that they were both collected in the same place.

(Impact)

Khrona; Theme of Tensei

Post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:58 am 

... And in steps all the hatred you could ever need.

The most powerful source of pure and utter fulminous fury one could ever need; this Bloody Pumpkin would serve as a most perfect host for the sealing of the Beast within his being... To become the new keeper, the new Temper... Surely, a most perfect champion to rip them all to shreds. All he needed to do now was open the gate, for the energy source was already there to get it to the 10th Stage with ease.

"Absolute Zero; Abyssus Las Betes."

Almost in perfect accord with the situation, when the Pumpkishin tore his way into their realm, his unparalleled Insanity of Hatred magnified that of Tempers, resonating with his wavelength. This unholy resonance instantaneously amplified their powers to unbelievable proportions, which fueled the power of the Keeper of Hatred in order to have enough pure and raw anger necessary to fully open The Gate. It was like two being that got stronger solely by getting pissed off combined their respective furies to get something far more devastating...

The Beast.

"GUUURROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!"

Even now, they could hear the tormented, terrifying cries of the contained monstrosity prepared to tear its way out of the confines of its prison, all of which it was royally pissed to be contained in. Whenever it realizes it's in a box or a bind, it becomes more upset. The swirling bead upon the rosary around Temper's neck gleamed, undoing the seal of The Beast.

Stage 10; Hatred

Flares immediately erupted from the pitch black hole in the center of Temper's chest, easily and quite readily filled to the brim of its darkness with a crimson passion like no other. The fury of the already pissed of Temper combined with that of Pumpkishin and all other events that had transpired all about with this particular Insanity was all being focused into this one point now. All of the hatred found a way to be in one place.

A mighty conflagration spewed a burning arm from the opened gateway first, darkening the already intensely radiating aura of pure red all about this melting cave. Soon, even the dripping wax-like state of the rock disintegrated, no longer able to maintain a stable material state within the fires of this Insanity. The great arm crashed down before Temper and beside the aggressors in opposition, inadvertently casting a great flarestorm of sheer malevolence to wash over their poor souls and burn them all to a crisp. The same too occurred for the second arm to spurt from its confines, another equally as destructive wave of Madness overflowing from the opposite end. Nothing that could not handle these fires now would exist before their presence; as before, the land ignited with a hellish passion whose fires were beginning to lick at space, eating away at the layers of atmospheric protection this planet had against rays of the sun and other radiations within space. If this wavelength of madness were able to resonate with such powerful wavelengths in space, who was to say that this planet and all others in this solar system would not simply burn to a crisp right then and there? Somehow, the unity of the Beast and the Pumpkishin's powers did not seem too far-fetched in this occurrence coming to be.

"Guh... Guruh...
GGGGRRROOOOOAAAAAAGGGHHHHRRR!!!!"

With a final roar as vehement as the flames that cast over it, the head of the Beast exploded from the opened gateway with the vigorous hatred of a crazed bull, the signature minotaurus cow skull donned upon the Beast's face flickering with instability as it blazed forward, ready to utterly mow down the lot of them all. It was short and simply; all would be consumed by these flames, for they continued to grow infinitely stronger than they were before. Everything served as a power source to continue to piss it off, and that only meant it was growing stronger and stronger and would probably never stop until this fury touched the edge of the universe, broke free and consumed another one. Such was how the conquest of Tensei power reigned when left unsupervised and out of control. Things like The Beast were set free.

"Pumpkin... Herald this flame and snatch the body of the Destroyer as your new host... And completely eliminate the wench to ensure he does not return!! Go!"

The face of the Beast, resonating with the Pumpkishin, caused its flickering face to undergo a twisted transformation... Something between the face of a bull skull and a carved, battered pumpkin. A crown of thorn-like horns spurted from the Beast's head and neck, assuming a more rotund skeletal form. It was clear that the face of hatred coming to consume them was not only just Temper's now, but was also the Bloody Pumpkin's. They would not survive.

The maddest of the mad?

Post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:00 pm 

Unique Trait: Will, Wishes, Luneprysmia (Chrysm Gems), Absolute Phantasmagoria (Dreams and Nightmares), Voice of God
A flash of crimson not unlike those seen many atime in these trying times of Vescrutia bolted down from above and into the hand of Tabrith, the second of the two gifts granted to him from the gods watching over him. The sword in which he was to fend off the Beast with, the only thing one knew was a sure-fire way to subdue it, shot right into his hands, so to speak. A flaming sword fitted with the same fired of hatred that pulsated all around them, yet burned with its own intensity of Condemnation that the woman who assumed this form was known far and wide for in the past as Khrona's weapon... Misery des Gloomi, the Burning Condemnation of Truth. A sword, (as she was always Sword-themed in all that she did), rigid like a saw and large as the greatsword it was, the fiery red edge of this honed weapon gleamed and glistened with a malevolent sheen the more hatred danced about. It looked exactly like her evolved weapon form did when she was merely Khrona's original Soulmate, however the white parts of the blade were now red with the wavelength of Insanity and black with the wavelength of Condemnation. Thus; Burning Condemnation served as the mad product of both powers combined. The Sword of Truth.

From the infernal appearance of the hellgirl of Khrona's fury, the sword's initial ignition flared up violently, taking in more and more of the rising insanity as fodder. The sword consumed this hatred in large quantities, and from the rising pure red flames, a slender leg solidified from the fires donned in a sleek, almost velvety black boot, followed by the rest of her body wrapped up tight in small and tight black and red adornments. The very last bit of the flames formed her hand, which gripped the handle of the sword and threw over her shoulder, smirking out of happiness and anger. Her eyes gleamed a similar color to the signature sanguine of her dearly beloved, showing her preparation (as most if not all of those so closely related to Khrona had eye-type prowess).

"You guys ready for this...?"

Thankfully, she was on their side, not trying to spread the Insanity of Hatred about further, but to try to subdue it in order to help her lover... And the rest of the world. She guessed. Truthfully, Misery couldn't have given less of a damn about everyone else, but Khrona did so she supported him 100%, as she always did. Even if a bit reluctantly. Gi'Asa was similar to she was, and it was only natural that these two joined forces to stop this creature before them. Tabrith was on their side and could work wonders as their guide if they let him, so all they had to do was follow instructions and do things as best as they could. Perhaps, a tutorial to fight the Insanity?

Her appearance, despite how nonchalant it was, actually helped to scale down the destructive might of the burning flames all around them and protected them from the rising intensity, allowing it to retain its bearable state and not consume everything as it tried so very hard to do. She casually walked through the burning hellstorm and over to Gi'Asa, standing in opposition to Temper, who seemed to be gradually merging with the pumpkin-headed foe nearby. Things were getting mad crazy over here.

"I'm gonna say this once so you don't get my appearance here twisted; I don't give a damn about you all or about your planet. I just respect my partner's wishes about saving your sorry asses from this fucked up fate he had for ya. So don't think for a second that I'm doing this because I like you all."

If it weren't for him, she would not care at all. Either way, she was here and Gi'Asa was her partner in arms for the time being whilst Tabrith was their guide. Can't go wrong, she hoped. Staring the Beast in the face without a hint of fear for her own self, she did wonder how she was going to fight this thing when it had already gotten so powerful.

"... Ugh, you already pissed it off this much... You all are such a pain in my ass!!!"

Oh well. No time to waste. This thing had to be stopped before it got powerful enough to eat their universe. All of Khrona's emotions were like that when they were out of control... Oi vey.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:39 pm 
Chaos Unbound
Chaos Unbound

Ignore by the Insanity she was, Ignored by the tensei she was... her anger began to rise and her deep crimson blood began to boil, it ran in tandem with the Insanity's own power boosting it to the astronomical heights so much so that Gi'Asa had all forgotten about her host. Her life was no longer independent of Kham's so he required protection. The appearance of yet another Tensei ensured that he would be safe, and with a flick of the wrist he was safely transported elsewhere, fiber by carbon fire it appeared that Kham's body had utterly disintegrated in the loosing of flames and power that these Gods chose to display in their infernal might. The Destroyer was safely transported to a place where even the dimension hopper dare not tread.

The heat was rising, the ignited flames of vigor poured throughout the spelunkers and set the caverns ablaze. There was much death here to all the life that dwelled within and the denying of future lives to come. This in itself made Gi'Asa very upset, sad even... She had two short swords in her hands and pointed both towards the hell beast that emerged. Its appearance like that of a bull ready to charge, but she could see its pain and misfortune through that sass and bravado that The Insanity boasted.

The 9th Pillar heeded the words of this angelic looking Tensei, and cared not for them the quicker this beast was put down the better. The quicker they felled The one formerly known as Pumpkinhead the quicker she could make love to Kham. She needed to know just how durable his body was. And this hope, this faith and this iron will powered her up even more. With the utterance of more words unknown to any and all creatures past present and future she locked her power off from the Insanity and chose to instead leech herself to Shinmegami and Tabrith. Was it time to fight? She was unsure, part of her felt that more preparations needed to be made... The other felt like she should just rush this bull before it rushed them.

She spoke the magical runes, Kham had unlocked the power of the Michi'Orion in an adjacent time stream across Vescrutia. With it came the knowledge of how to trap Vorptal like pumpkin head and seal entire areas of the planet off from the rest of the world like putting them in a box. So what if it pissed the Insanity off more? Shinmegami had the ability to transfer its infinite rise in power to their own and this beast needed to be contained. Acknowledging it as a threat stroked its ego...

"Bridge Shin'Tensei, Taiyero Ai Maximus"

The sound of a key turning a lock was heard, and nothing more. There would be no escape for these lot. If this was supposed to go another way then it would. Gi'Asa had taken the best course of action which was to eliminate the outpouring of the insanity and prevent the horsemen's influence from feeding it. So she did...

"Who would have thought, that when the world is overran with insanity... The Fire burning within her chest would simply not allow her to be passive any longer. Let it loose. I don't need your body anymore Kham."

Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:48 pm 

Unique Trait: Absolute Punishment (Nature of Pumpking), Forces of Nature (All Things Natural, involved with Nature)
There was no choice in the matter for him. Simply to be guided down this road of anger and destruction, pulled by the strings of the Insanity of Hatred he harbored within him and the Beast, within it. They were, more than figuratively speaking, one and the same now and it was against either of their wills, for simple contact with each other secured the resonance. The Bloody Pumpkin's influence now merged with the Beast, forcing a combination between he and the Keeper of Hatred, Temper. Without warning, the fiery pumpkin seeped into the physical form that was Temper, and the Beast's fires surrounded him as a sort of barrier. Its face became something of what resembled the combination of the Pumpkishin and the Beast, as did the face of the host, Temper. The Bloody Pumpkin was in control of this Insanity now, and so soon, he became its Keeper. Now, forced to face the one he knew for a fact was his counterpart in the matter as well as the host of another entite, Pumpkinhead could not find solace in this knowledge. He had become the Ifrit that was the Keeper of Hatred, and this Pumpkishin held that grandiose power only in conjunction to his already immense dimension-destroying strength. Only more rage could express all of his emotions; with sadness came his rage. With his discomfort came his rage. He was fit to be this Keeper and this being, and now it was time for him to act on it.

The fire took over his entire being, scorching his skin to a charcoal black. A darkness that lie dormant in the glowering flarestorm stood barely visible in all the wavering heat, directly before the two fighting 'angels of hope' and their electronic guide beside them, and now his intentions... Belonged to the Pumpkin.

The fires, now merged with the Nature Energy belonging originally to Pumpkinhead, now became one of its destructive properties, just as the Flying Thunder God from before had. Not only fire, but wind and lightning to add to his ferocious strength. Though his 'Nature Energy' took the form of plants and agriculture, in truth, its properties could be shifted to any one of the 'Forces of Nature,' such as a hailstorm, an inferno or a tornado, as examples. The 'Nature Energy' was much like his gifted brother's 'Liquid Energy,' which was able to alter its liquid properties to other forms just the same as the Nature Energy was. This was the signature capability of those of their kind; to manipulate such large and versatile quantities of energy and allow them to take any form they wish based on their level of control. Where Liquid Energy took the properties of any Liquid, Nature Energy took the properties of any Force of Nature. Thus...

The fiery maelstrom embracing his form escalated once more, its influence already far beyond the Spelunkers caves and having crept into other parts of Vescrutia. The girl, Gi'Asa, she was the one that he was instructed to kill... And for some reason, just looking at her made him want to do it all the more. What was this primal rage? A sinful Wrath that came about upon embracing the fires of Hatred? Or was this always his feelings? Pumpkinhead was known to wrack his pumpkin head about these things, but even in the midst of that, without answers, he was only more pissed off. Perhaps nothing could teach this hellseed what 'Patience' was.

Still maintaining his silent fury, when Gi'Asa spoke, her voice grinded his non-existent eardrums to the point where he felt the immediate need to silence her. Without hesitation during the middle of her speech, he locked on to the resonant wavelength of her voice and traced it back to her voice box, and all through her vocal cords. With the deepening of his already furrowed pumpkin brow, a series of infernal explosions went off back to back to back in rapid succession, unrelenting in their destruction and growing ever more with the still ever rising hatred trapped within this being. If her head hadn't already exploded from the chain succession of explosions, then her throat was definitely going to be scorched to the point of her being unable to speak. Regardless of if her technique was pulled off or not was of no concern to this foul beast; he just wanted her to return to her state of silence so he did not have to hear her voice. He hated her voice with the passion of an exploding sun. His hand trembled with that fury, his gargantuan carving knife still prepared to rend through flesh and cut out the hearts or 'Roses' of those that got in his way. And consume them whole.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:52 pm 

"Ah, such wonderful gifts," mentioned Tabrith, now awakened from mental slumber, his memory access no longer Randomized, "To give me the mind to accurately process all the information I have stored within me."

It was perfect; now his influence could spread to all of the main Insanity points at once, starting with this one. So states the nature of Tensei and of Michio; the Wings of Freedom that had been established between them. It was time for Gi'Asa to face the Insanity with the correct means of defense; one of the slivers of the Omnipedia.

"... Here... Have access to a sliver of my knowledge... As I said, I shall be your guide through this fight, and you may ask for my assistance in any way necessary to achieve your goals within the parameters you are allowed to receive. I will explain this setup process as we undergo the installation."

Pumpkishin's direct attack on her vocal chords was something of the Silencing effect, and if not dealt with she would not be able to speak nor conjure the power to cast anymore special attacks. She'd be restricted to fighting him physically.

"The Sister of Insanity is here to help protect you and fight alongside you. I am here to guide you and provide you with information about this threat. Using this power, you may change Insanity into Shinsanity; True Sanity that harbors perfect clarity, understanding and knowledge. Our goal is to change all of the 7 Insanities into 7 Shinsanities, and the process involves collection of the 7 Sisters and 7 Keepers. Debriefing on that shall occur once you are out of danger."

A screen immediately popped up before her eyes, in her head and where no one was able to see except for she and Tabrith itself, and the screen was not unlike the menu of a video game...

"This is called the Personal Image Creator, or PIC. Here, you may choose your Class, which may also dictate your appearance, if you so choose, hence the name PIC. Only I am able to grant others the access to this power to face the Insanity, and you are one of the select few to have been chosen. Congratulations, Gi'Asa, for receiving your Omnipedia piece. You may allow it to assume any form you wish for communication; Book, cellular phone, computer and the like are all prime examples. Please, join Sister Misery in combat and choose how you want to fight back."

In the menu within her head, a screen popped up that would show her all of the available jobs (I'll edit them and perfect them later, just bear with me) to her at this moment.

"Think of this as a tutorial. Choose now and I will guide you through how to use such a class until you feel you are ready on your own."

Cleff's Business Theme

Post Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:42 pm 
Chaos Unbound
Chaos Unbound

It seemed that she had a moment to process the flaming pumpkins attack on her throat. It felt like a large lump of a burning combusting nova and was slowly eating away and scorching her vocal chords, while this was a tutorial death was very real here and luckily the old bonds were not disheveled for the Michio Tensei proved that blood was thicker than water. A list full of choices appeared before chaos, she scrolled through them and decided to pick one that was best for Kham. Something that bolstered others and self, Kham was already an army of one so the new beginnings required something to make others that same army to uplift all to his level and beyond...

Gi'Asa pressed the screen with her nailed fingers... the clock was ticking and the dry abyss of her throat was slowly encroaching upon her soul. As much as she wanted this to be a strictly tensei affair, she was already involved and would assist in any way The Destroyer required of her.

"Rhh-Rhapso-"

It was becoming difficult for her to speak it just needed to be forced out through the pain, it appeared whispering was a lot less painful.

"Rhapsodist it is... And hurry."

Her Personal Image Creator, whatever Tabris was sharing with her had to be something that allowed her to face the insanity and heal herself and others at the same time. It was 2 Vs 2. Tabris wasn't fighting and neither was Khrona. It was the sister of insanity and the Blood of Chaos that would overcome Insanity... Ironically enough, this sounded like an ideal combination.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:54 pm 

... Madness. All of it; glorious madness for the Insanity to relish in. The power of Gi'Asa as well as the Sister of Hatred? Oho, the Beast would feast tonight. Where their powers seemed to hold similarity in that the Insanity of Hatred became power for them, it was still also so that the two could just as easily succumb to the same influence they were trying to openly subdue. Such was a well-known risk of delving into the Insanity; being completely taken by its raw power. If either of them were to succumb, would it spell doom for them all. The stakes here were already high, and the randomly igniting fires around the planet were rising. The more they antagonized it, the faster their world would be swept away by the inferno that this being was, whether they quelled this specific manifestation or not. The flames were already sparked elsewhere, meaning more fires to put out. But for the Insanity, that just meant more places to burn to ash...

It was time to bat at the cage. Whether these two thought they had the answer or not, it would end up that the Beast's anger would not be contained... And when it found out that it was in a cage, that's when the real destruction was going to occur. Yes... All of the Insanities of Khrona... All SEVEN of them worked in tandem; one after another, powering the first and fueling the next as they each respectively generate their own infinite energies. They were a completely flawless, eternal system of perpetual energy that was made for the SOLE purpose of ETERNALLY perpetuating the madness... Pumping it through the world. Through their family. The Fear and the Melancholia only caused the Hatred to rise, and more Insanities were on their way! Even with their attempts to stop the resurrection of the 7 ancient Tensei Spirit Animals and their respective curses upon the family, there was no halting the process of Insanity. Now it was time to see just who had trapped whom... In a cage match with the angriest being to ever be. A dimension shattering hulk of nightmarish fury, set solely on them.

They are trying to make you look weak. Obliterate them.

And of course, that sparked more of the damnable hatred already burning within the pumpkinheaded vessel of rage. To stand before him and not be absolutely cremated in his presence? Then he simply did not hate them enough. And if he did not hate them enough for them to burn, ooooh, would his flames ENSURE to turn up the heat...

The Insanity had a way with poking at each and every one of the Tensei in their own special way, keeping it from truly being subdued as long as they and Khrona existed. Even Tabrith had very limited potency...

Look at how pitiful they are. As she whispers through the chokehold of flames, the Sister sits there and scorns their very existence. Tabrith, you will never allow them to see... Not as long as the Hatred holds them so tightly in its fiery grip!!!!

It brought a wicked smile to the face of the Insanity up above; contemptuous and malevolent, beckoning for more of their delightful suffering. Watching Misery submit was always a most delicious fit... But watching her fight back was also a sight to be seen. That would surely drive them all mad here! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The maddest of the mad?

Post Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:21 pm 

Silence...

The vicious palpitations churned from within their furnace, now far more demonic than before,
ALL of you...

The tension of his hand gripping the trembling knife was already great enough to sever the dimensions in twain all around them; layer after multidimensional layer, and still rising in sheer intensity before he even had the chance to move. The sound of all of their voices made him absolutely FURIOUS to a degree he could not even conceive... And why? No good reason; it just stopped him from being able to fucking think. To be alone with his thoughts in his head; his most favorite thing to do... And to be interrupted certainly meant certain death.

With his free hand still mangling the entire atmosphere, he strangulated the dimensional bindings of the Spelunkers cavern, the blazing inferno only growing more tumultuous and terrifying with each passing moment his hand slowly crept upon its prey.

... Or else I'll destroy your entire F-F-F-fucking dimension in the palm of my hand...

With the stutter of the infamous ticking timebomb's furious FFFFFF was the signal that the FFFFFFuse was lit. Soon he would be ssssssssizzling with every word he uttered, and at the ssssssnap of his fingers, it would all return to ash. The world's ticking time bomb was lit, and EVERYTHING would be taken as its prize; regardless of who or what it was. Including Khrona himself. What the Insanity did not account for was that this Pumpkin was a rogue. It listened to no one but itself and worked for a force beyond even the Insanity's control; himself. Even if he was connected to this being, it didn't define him, and he was always certain of that. But rest assured, one little slip of his wrist and everything would be burnt to ash and shattered to dust in the palm of his hand. Something that you never knew for sure what it was gonna do or why; something so unstable that nothing could EVER accurately determine what his outcome would be. That was the Insanity as a whole, but in this scenario, it was just the Bloody Pumpkin.

The same encumbering flames that sweltered Gi'Asa's throat would return to melting the very planet and its makeup as it stood; she was the combination of both Kham and Gaia, and as it stood, she was a hostage in the grip of the Pumpkishin. She was the earth; she was the planet; she was Vescrutia, and that also meant that if she were to be lost, so would everyone and everything else. This was very REAL danger they were in, which was probably why the Pumpkin felt it so absolutely NECESSARY to think about this sort of situation.

... Listen to me.
Nobody.
Say.
A.

Word.

As silent as his fury was was as silently as space and time peeled from its bindings all around them, sizzling at his rising passion. He had no issue with killing them all. Helping them was only going SO far out of his way. Let's see if they will actually listen...

Post Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:49 pm 

Naturally, Tabrith paid no heed to the Insanity nor anything that was occurring, as he existed outside of these trivial affairs and was not truly concerned for his own safety as the Pumpkin's very short fuse was lit. Urgency didn't sway the technological marvel, for it was all a simple matter of extremely fine calculation; even to Gi'Asa's very last word.

"An excellent choice. The Rhapsodist is the role of synergy and harmonization. By matching wavelengths with others, a Rhapsodist is able to bridge the gaps between two severed connections and restore harmony to a single team unit."

Almost too perfect for the situation at hand... But they still needed to finesse this situation, as the Pumpkishin was not a nice being to trifle with before, but now held all of Khrona's hatred, and the embodiment of ALL such scorn in his very being. How tormented the poor soul must be, to know that everything around him just continues to make him more and more exceedingly, excrutiatingly mad. Especially if it chose to oppose him. Perhaps leaving this in the hands of the Gi'Asa and NOT the Great Destroyer was another most wise choice, and of course, as it would have been assured that Kham would have challenged this hellspawn all up and down Vescrutia's universal threshhold. And that wouldn't have ended well for anybody, not even those two themselves. The two were good at doing one thing only; destroying what was in their way, no matter what it was.

However... Knowing the same bull-horned girl Misery, who ALWAYS stood in DIRECT opposition of the Keeper when she was mad, things perhaps would not go so smoothly if she were to be enraged by him 'telling her what to do.' Just the same way as this rogue pumpkin could not be tamed nor told what to do, the respective Sister that meant to maintain energetic balance between the Keeper, herself and the Insanity could easily succumb to the hatred and let everything go up in a puff of smoke. Gi'Asa had two livewires to calm down; both completely unpredictable and immensely irate... Not only with each other, but with everything around them and every little thing that got in their way to piss them off further. It was really like deactivating two bombs at once.

"At your current level of usage, which would be classified as 'Genin' due to this being the first time you are using this system (as it disregards your power level, but focuses solely on your skill level), only three techniques are available to you at this time. Those are, the 'Anthem,' which is a war-based song to raise one's fighting spirit; the 'Cantata,' which is an invigorating song that will increase swiftness; or the 'Chant,' a soothing, repetitive chant that concentrates and harnesses one's spiritual power. Choose the one that you believe would be best for this situation."

Deductive reasoning and an unsure rate of success; if she chose the incorrect skill at this crucial moment, all was lost. Granted, this was still only the TUTORIAL, but all the same, it had to show the same sense of urgency as would a situation scaled any higher. There was no time for this whole 'let's get adjusted' and 'let's make a plan' thing that so many insisted on doing. Random, completely unnatural and erratic DESTRUCTION on every scale of the term was occurring everywhere all at once in every way, shape and form imaginable... All known as the Insanity. If the Messenger of the Shinseigami and the Chosen Warriors that were going to be selected could not be faced with such on-the-spot adversity, they would surely crumble to the might of the Insanity; something no amount of planning and thought could simply stop. Gi'Asa, as the first, and primary example of what they should be, had to show those warriors who were to come after her the way...

"The Shinseigami has faith in your power. That is why you were chosen to help stop this madness. Remember that, and do not falter. I will be here to pick you up, and he who holds me is he, from up above. Just as much as everyone else does he want this madness to end... Help him by believing in your own skill that he has seen within you."

That was all Tabrith could do for her at this point. Whenever she needed help, Tabrith would be waiting for her. This was now her situation to commandeer, handling as she saw fit.

Cleff's Business Theme

Post Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:21 am 

Unique Trait: Will, Wishes, Luneprysmia (Chrysm Gems), Absolute Phantasmagoria (Dreams and Nightmares), Voice of God
But of course, the other resident hot-head of the scene, Khrona's widely known ill-tempered mistress of the Insanity, Misery des Gloomi, had something else in mind. DAMN the Insanity. And the fucking Beast. And Gi'Asa. This fucking Pumpkin-headed-fucker just tried to tell her what to do.

"... Uh. 'Scuse me?"

And there it was... A silent rage sparked by the frayed wires of the other short fuse... And both were ready to go off. What was it about Tensei and these ill-tempered women? Was it a family curse to bring them in AND spawn them?

Whatever the matter, she was certainly NOT about to hear this asshole tell her what to do when she was sent here to stop HIS madness from destroying EVERYTHING. The horns were showing on both of them, and it was most certainly GO TIME. As though she lost all the composure of herself she gathered just to APPEAR there, would she have lost it all and let the Hatred consume her. How dare ANYTHING tell HER what to do.

"You wanna say that a little bit LOUDER, HUH!?"

The Beast stirred within her as well, as she, the Sister and he, the Keeper, were the two vessels that combined held the power of the Beast; Insanity of Hatred, as a whole. That meant that just as great as he could get in his violent intensity, so could she, and at the drop of a hat, just like him. Now having lost sight of the safety of this world and everything around her, Misery's only concern was just what way she was gonna carve that Bloody Pumpkin's head apart!!

"I couldn't hear you over your own BURNING CONDEMNATION!!!"

The combined and evolved power of her wavelengths of Insanity and Condemnation, the Burning Condemnation, rained fiery swords forged of the ever present Hatred lingering in the air down upon the wretched existence this asshole of a pumpkin, ready to skewer and scorch him from every which way in a hellfire storm of judgment. Once he decided to threaten her, she had to take it like it was a fight to the bitter end. If Gi'Asa thought she was being ignored BEFORE, then oooh boy, was she about to SERIOUSLY be in for some total seclusion. Nothing else mattered in the sight of the bull but the burning, fiery red target in front of her, as probably was the same in his eyes. The Beast at its finest.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:58 am 
Chaos Unbound
Chaos Unbound

Gifted with the power of the Rhapsodist she was... The ability to perceive and direct the flow of energy when it was flaring up all around them threatening to burn Vescrutia to a crisp was the best tactical plan but she was faced with a three fold decision here. Her Personal Image Creator illuminated the options of three techniques: Anthem, Cantata, and Chant. The Flames of Hell were immolating the entire world and it was Gi'Asas duty to ensure that Vescrutia survived and The Chaos blood pumped through it's veins.

This God began to doubt herself, she could feel the insanity leering at her. Fancying their connection, Chaos and Insanity; was her decisions truly influenced by him like some marionette? Her purpose was to ensure the fire never died and this planet kept rising but was that truly an insane ideal? Tabrth's words echoed in her head over and over...

Quote:
"The Shinseigami has faith in your power. That is why you were chosen to help stop this madness. Remember that, and do not falter. I will be here to pick you up, and he who holds me is he, from up above. Just as much as everyone else does he want this madness to end... Help him by believing in your own skill that he has seen within you."

This felt much like Armageddon than a fabled Tutorial, lives were on the line...

Was she here to settle a family feud? Save the planet? Kill an enemy? Banish a hell beast? Sever ties to an ancient power stretching deep into the veins of Vescrutias blood?

Tabris, now Tabrith liberated from the Insanity by the Wings of Freedom was the only clear headed individual and there was Shinseigami... the one called Khrona. There was a directive here, and such a small array of techniques to choose from to facilitate this energy with The Insanity Away from the insanity towards a good decision. A proper analysis of the situation needed to be seen from the perspective of The Chaos Blood, Vescrutia's Unyeilding Knack for Evolution, Gi'Asa. She thought she had came here for battle how quickly was she debased of her role and cast into another. Was she truly the right choice for this? Kham would fight any and all things until the end of the earth, but that would involve just that; THE END OF THE EARTH... some how some way that needed to be preserved, and the one who held all the cards was the pumpkin.

The Insanity was in the background like it or not he was facilitating all of this. All the Tensei's were bound to his influence. Every action thus far fueled the flames of calamity and catastrophe it was most bewildering to think that Gi'Asa had fucked up all the way until this point. But she shook her head in disbelief, perhaps her background role would benefit her...

My techniques may be minute, but just like the Insanity I can stake my claim in mixing things up for Good...

The Pumpkin, he held all power in his hand. He could crush this dimension in an instant and with it all time and space would be erased but he hesitated, he even freed the vice grip on her throat... there was something in him that wanted to deny his connection to The Insanity. Perhaps that needed to be stimulated and counteract The Insanity's dark whispers. Gi'Asa's head shot beside her, the one called Misery was already on the offensive reigning down fire upon The Pumpkin?!

Despite her distaste for The Insanity she used it, added to it, and only saw her own end. Gi'Asa was truly thankful for her timely arrival and roundabout protection, but she stepped in the wrong direction.

This needed to slow down and Gi'Asa needed to act fast.

If the pumpkin were to be agitated and respond surely he would destroy this place, the course of action was clear... All she needed was an instrument. Gaia and Khams past relations rested mostly all of the musical talent in Khams fingers fancying himself a versatile man of many instruments but Gi'Asa had a killer voice, a sweet song like honey and she struck quite a chord...

A melodic ominous series of cadences that crescendos to a resonance with her gifted magical power tapped into the wavelengths of hatred and insanity and chaos, not so much taking it as a directive, but leeching it healing the infection and strengthening herself. She could feel her speed increasing leaps and bounds, time began to slow down her perception therein was widening she could go anywhere at any speed... while these were genin level techniques, applied to her God like status the results were not to shabby...

"CANTATA!"

Every syllable was a different chord and the entire utterance of the word set the Rhapsody in motion with blazing speed Hellbent on quelling the roaring flames Gi'Asa couldn't help but think that every action she took fed the fires but she believed that her course was one that could buy her some time and allot the Pumpkin to use his own head, free himself from the Insane course of action and think...

She kicked it into high gear racing past the one called Misery and unsheathed her blades with her quantum levels of speed never before seen or experienced all was slow and the fires raining down on the Pumpkin were inches closer to him closing his fist on this world forever... Gi'Asa took action and sliced her chaos blades through the fires of Burning Condemnation each and every one damn near instantly. Once in the background, ignored in this family feud, she was thrown into the spot light and the flames of death spelling doom on this world were promptly deleted from existing in this instance slicing it with chaos threw it into calamity rendering it a glitch in the grand design of the system and expelled these flaming projectiles from this plane while Gi'Asa was confident that Misery could strengthen these fires and discount Gi'Asa as an ally she just simply wasn't fast enough in this situation.

The Armored Crimson Goddess appeared in the midst of these two with her twin blades pointed towards the one called Misery... the affects of her spell still active yet wearing off. She shot her gaze back at the Pumpkin smoothing things over.

"Don't get me wrong Pumpkin, I did not save you, I see now that you are no Puppet of The Insanity his children traipsed across Vescrutia you could crush us at any moment. I'd hate to disturb your peace in quiet by the rude badgering of this woman here. You know full well you can make your own decisions independent of The Insanity then make them... Do not let his whispers influence you."

Now to address the Sister...

"If you truly wish to strike at the true enemy then do not harm The Pumpkin. Do not Fuel the flames... You must free yourself from your bonds to him and align yourself with freedom as The Pumpkin has. He did not threaten you he merely wanted time to contemplate and time is something we do not have."

She hoped she spoke truth her pale white eyes accented with black streaks running down from her cheeks leered into the woman called misery had she chosen well? The Insanity was having a field day watching all of us run amok in his little game but Gi'Asa was not a pawn, neither was the pumpkin and neither was Misery... Tabrith had seen it, felt it, maybe it could be contagious.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:01 pm 

Perfect...

The Insanity licked its sharp, shiny teeth in a fierce anticipation for the newborn Goddess down below to fall directly into its trap. Even if being led by that nuisance of a purification system known as Tabrith, the Insanity was still very much in control of the entire situation. For, with just a wave of his hand, the Bloody Pumpkin would be drawn from this place and into yet another astronomically high concentration of the Insanity of Hatred, just as he had been before. Surely, that would not only DRASTICALLY increase his own hatred, but also give the already infuriated bull-headed Sister no one to focus her unquenchable rage upon except for the lone Gi'Asa, making her fury all the more intense...

Huahahaha, this is almost too easy...

His influence had been subtle, yes, but even the most subtle of the Insanity's influence could cause a trickling effect that grew so large and lasted so long, one would be bamboozled about how it could have evolved so greatly in such a short period of time from such a small flicker... And the best part was, there was so much of it overflowing from everywhere, the Insanity could just as easily manipulate it all in any way he deemed fit. Watching these primitive peons scour the land in a panicked frenzy or with a delusional sense of hope and resolve made the Insanity all the more able to relish in their pitiful endeavors. Everything they attempted ended up in failure, and it was all too rich! He almost ACHED for SOMEONE to succeed...

Though, those Tabriths and Shin'Khrona were his true enemy here and now, and they needed to be stopped before such power was leaked to everyone on this planet... That was something actually quite pressing.

Regardless, Gi'Asa should have her hands full with the Sister of Hatred, Misery, still pouring out the influx of Hate from within her and extending the fires ignited once by the Insanity itself and kept to grow across the land by the Bloody Pumpkin himself. Now she was the one feeding the flames, and by now, perhaps half the planet should have been engulfed in pure, glorious, all-consuming purifying flames of undying, unyielding HATE!!!!

Most magnificent...

The maddest of the mad?

Post Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:45 am 

And he summoned the power...

Quote:
The Insanity had been waiting for this moment, smiling sinisterly at the psion for falling right into place in the palm of the Insanity's hand... or, in this case, what would all too quickly be the Bloody Pumpkin's. The sheer and utter bloodthirsty rage painted the entire Silver Earth region (Terra Gris) a deep Nightmare Rouge, the light glistening off of every reflective alloy, crystal and shining surface scattered about the region's entirety. The boy's own foolish display of fiery emotion and ambitious conviction to oppose the Insanity's domineering presence proved most efficacious in completely subduing the entire land with binding Insanity, regardless. A massive conflagration of hellacious fury burst from the sizzling sliver IMMEDIATELY as the Insanity's will was opposed, as to be expected when facing such an unparalleled temperament. Those who defied its power would be met with all such unrelenting force of its destructive grandeur; all the explosive might that spawned with its mere faintest hint of irritation.

A horrible, nightmarish fiend born of the deepest burning embers of the Insanity's rage and borne of the most vehement flames of utter hatred INSTANTANEOUSLY ignited the form of the voracious behemoth that lie in wait within the shattered realm in between the dimensions, ripping its way through anything that crossed its path. A time most perfect, for it had already been pissed off and poked at prior to, only adding more animosity to its exponentially evolving enmity.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:39 pm 

The Bloody Pumpkin was going to be skewered by her flaming swords of Burning Condemnation. She would rain down such fiery judgment on him here and now for his fucking insolence by pissing her off and getting in her way. She couldn't wait to watch this fucking thing burn and die... Yet, in a flash of light she could almost barely keep up with, not only were her swords no longer there, but neither was her original target. The only person that remained was Gi'Asa, the one whom she was supposed to be working with to get rid of the goddamn Pumpkin in the first place... But she'd... Turned AGAINST her?!

"What the fuck, girl?! Turning your fucking blades against ME, huh!? Well I may not have been expecting that type of speed, but that doesn't mean I can't match!!"

A blazing slit through the air clashed with the two swords pointed at the Sister of Hatred, knocking them away from her just as fast as they had cleaved through her rain of fiery swords. Skidding backward to gain some distance, the blazing beauty now focused her fury on whom she realized as the TRUE enemy; Gi'Asa herself.

"I shoulda known you were on his fucking side in the first place!! UGH!! Khrona sent me down here to fucking KILL YOU, DIDN'T HE!?!?"

Even through all of her inferno of fury, she couldn't help but feel like her flames of hatred were being drawn predominantly elsewhere... Despite how she herself was generating quite a bit of hatred in and of herself. She didn't feel like she was at full power; like she was being siphoned. She shook it off, though, paying it no mind, for her target was standing before her right now, and that was all that mattered.

"COME ON, YOU BITCH!! I'LL SHOW YOU WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER CROSS MISERY DES GLOOMI!! Or, shall I say... MISERY FUCKING TENSEI!!"

Post Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:24 pm 

Good work Kham... Gaia...

After watching the two of them through the eyes of the Tabrith, and how the two valiantly fought for what was right rather than what was believed to be 'evil' in its entirely, it was clear that the right choice had been made. But of course, when one entrusts power to yet another god... Rather, Goddess, at this point... It was to be expected.

A spiraling helix of Midnight Bleue, an ultraviolet stripe of velvet aurora as deep a blue-violet as the midnight sky, shot down from the sky, unraveled in a final drillspin of crystalline vapor and silk as it made contact with the blazing earth, clearing the flames of the Insanity of Hatred away from its absolute area.

Or, shall I say... Gi'Asa?

In his Hand of Despair was the dark mistress herself, Despair, still held tightly after he made his appearance. The Gemini Twin was here for him, and he was here to fight by Gi'Asa's side. It had been quite a long time since he was able to fight Misery when she was like this... And he'd never been able to fight on the same side as Kham, even if this really wasn't him anymore.

"... And there she is... Just as red hot as she always is..."

He couldn't help but shake his head. He turned his attention to Gi'Asa now, who insisted on turning a blade against Misery when she had her heart set out on destroying something. Both a good and a bad idea, but nevertheless, something absolutely necessary.

"Care to finish this off together? She's clearly hysterical. And there isn't much that can calm her down when she's like that."

Where Despair was his shield, Misery was his sword, and for good, clear reason. But it was time to rejoin the two together, because he couldn't be without her any longer. And this woman here, Gi'Asa, had been holding off both of the Hatred incarnates for all this time, which he had to commend, even if the Hatred continued to spread. All he could do now was hope that the they all could bring Misery to her senses before it was too late. She was as hard to calm down as Despair was to bring out of the darkness of her own fear...

Khrona; Theme of Tensei

Post Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:47 pm 

"The Bloody Pumpkin has been stripped from the area by the Insanity into another area of high concentration of the Insanity of Hatred. It seems to also be that the girl Misery's hatred is also being siphoned to that location, which has weakened her, but she is still very much capable of generating her own energy enough to fight on her own. She is no spawn, but a natural generator of the Insanity of Hatred itself, as its Sister. Be careful."

A rather unexpected turn of events caused by the Insanity, to turn the tables like that. Such is to be expected from a being of unpredictability; just when you think you have it set, it does something else totally unforeseen. Such was the twisted majesty of the Insanity of Everything. Yet, even its unpredictability and instability proved no match for a sound mind of complete, fine and intricate calculation. Shared with the skill of the graceful goddess Gi'Asa, Misery's attack was subdued by the quick thinking and resonant voice of the rhythmic Rhapsodist.

"Excellent usage of Cantata, Gi'Asa. You're a natural at this. For a Rhapsodist, being able to swiftly change from assault to support and vice versa is key; it is a role more based on timing. Match the tempo with your song, and the wavelengths should begin to sync up naturally, opening up your opportunity for a precise attack."

Now, the Shinseigami himself was here to fight alongside her; something that Tabrith inevitably predicted would occur from the beginning, due to his direct connection to the vessel Shin'Khrona.

"Ah. There he is. Now, remember the choices that are available to you; the Anthem, Cantata, and the Chant, and again select which would be most useful in this current situation. Whether you wish to take the offensive lead or hang back as support is up to you, as usual, and what your decision is, your usage of your technique should also support that. Surely, the Shinseigami will catch on your vibes and work with you in synchronicity; whether you choose to take the lead or allow him to. You have been doing well so far."

Cleff's Business Theme

Post Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:15 am 
Chaos Unbound
Chaos Unbound

The difference between the 8th pillar and the 9th pillar, is that one smoothed things over while the other sanded down the resistances. She was thrown out of her element from the beginning playing family mediator, forced to don a new power while brushing up on her old ones. And yet the real enemy just sat back and benefited from it all. It was really annoying to feel and know that you were being used and couldn't do anything about it whatsoever.

Sure, the pumpkin was stopped from blowing this dimension to holy hell but their focus had been drawn to another location. The Insanity was never distracted but she was elated that she could at least wallop on a foe. But once again she was faced with another crucial choice. A wavelength of relief had washed over her when Khrona had rejoined the battle, to be left alone to another conduit of hatred bursting at the seams would surely leave her exhausted. Gi'Asa had known that Misery was the other piece to Khronas threesome. Perhaps taming her was the objective...

Her swords were irrelevant at the moment, they floated around in the infinite space of the spelunkers left to be filled by the fiery reds of Gi'Asa and Misery both. She supposed Khrona knew best and he certainly looked liberated from The Insanity there was only one thing to do at this point.

"We are still allies. But you were too blinded by hatred to see that the Pumpkin was holding all the cards. I will help you too."

Chaos nodded at Khrona and let her Vocal Chords once again serenade this place with their countenance. A stark contrast from all the yelling and screaming going on from the Tensei sources. She activated the spell 'Chant' she could feel the rhythm of Khronas soul, one fighting for clarity and peace like she was. It appeared that the fires washing over the planet were gone, Gi'Asa was feeding off of these fires residually through Misery prior as she was shielding her from the brunt of the Insanity wavelength. Now that all of this hatred was directed at her, she refused to rise in tandem with it and instead chose to increase the peace that Khrona had brought with him and bring their power up proportionately and infinitely to match this hatred with their own truth.

HATE WILL NOT HEAL YOU!

She linked her song with the rhythm of their souls, deep inside every tensei was the ability to transcend feeding off the insanity and achieve god-hood. It was this force that she tapped into and let it rise perhaps she could even strengthen Misery's resolve to not give into this hate? But her primary result was to bring Khronas and her Power up to snuff to stand alone against the remaining fires that lie before them. She set the stage as the all too familiar cadence fell on the souls of deaf of ears, and the open of souls. Instantly she could feel her spirits lift as she retained the strength to fight this until the bitter end. The stage was set and the opening act had received its standing ovation, it was time to see if she had made he right choice again.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:50 am 

"Allies, my fucking ass!!! Probably an agent of the Insanity yourself, you double-crosser!!!"

A vicious black flare coated in a deep crimson ignited from her presence around her body, allowing the Hatred to rise up once again. Even if being siphoned, if she had more output than what was being drained, then it didn't matter in the slightest who or what was drawing in her power; she could just make more the angrier she got. Though the once rampant flames released by the Pumpkin were gone now, leaving a minute amount left by Misery, it wouldn't take too much time nor effort to bring this place back to a boil again.

The cave was already half-melted, the ceiling having dripped down the walls and to the floor, barely leaving anything of the 'Spelunkers' left, and only a 'Melted Mine' teeming with lingering Insanity just waiting to be used to its full potential. The bull-horned Misery's eyes were set upon one target and one target only; the red dot right before her eyes, Gi'Asa. Even the appearance of her lover wasn't enough to simply snap her out of her frenzied state, because nothing else could be seen nor heard by her at this point. It was all just bloody red in her eyes.

"BULLSHIT!!!"

A fearsome swipe of her burning blade 'cross the ground sparked a ferocious ignition of the flames of Burning Condemnation, a stream of crimson-ebony fires streaking across the surface in a maddened explosion of power. Everything in front of her would be engulfed by the violent dark embers of her still growing fiery fury, leaving not a single ounce of the surface unscathed by her scorching scorn. As the inflamed beauty's flames of black and red intertwined, burning brightly and with the great destructive power of her fire's utter ire, not even moments after the area was consumed would the flames condense into the same physical form as the blade in her hand; black blades with burning crimson edges, reminiscent of the blaze itself as black flames with crimson flares lined about. An innumerable amount of these gargantuan searing blades formed in nigh but a moment to pierce and incinerate her target from all around.

A moment later, a blazing blur burned straight into the fray beside Gi'Asa, where the nearest penetrating sword was formed. More than large enough for Misery to stand on
(as this was not only a Greatsword, but a GIANT one, at that), she'd immediately gain her footing on the flat surface of the blade and deliver another swift, sweltering swipe of her sword again; a searing slender, slicing slit being all that was seen tracing her arm's high speed movement.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:03 am 

To lay eyes on his crazed black and red mistress brought so many fond memories back to his head... Part of him couldn't wait to bring her back to his bed. Oh, the Pit of Havoc, so rightly named... For the events that transpired there were nothing short of absolutely Insane. But for now, he'd have to digress, as it was time to save his darling mistress.

The soothing Chant of Gi'Asa filled the air, bringing about a certain rise in the power of the spirit to all whom could hear. It was a good thing that Misery weren't listening, or perhaps that might have been a frame for her... Maybe it was nevertheless. Regardless, Shin'Khrona could feel Gi'Asa's will to resonate through the serene chords of her choral chant and did nothing more but fully accept.

"Ahh... Music to my ears; Misery's screams as Gi'Asa sings. Most delightful."

Though Shin'Khrona was not capable of utilizing the power of his Soul until he reached the Second Restriction, he was still very much able to resonate and draw power from it. All of it would just be drawn into his mind and through the link between he and Despair. Already, the rise in power sparked an idea in his constantly stirring mind.

Gi'Asa, can you hear me? I'm using my mind to resonate on the wavelength of your song and our souls. I believe I may have a solution to this issue. But it will involve us resonating with Misery.

With a signature sanguine gleam of his eyes did the Tenseigan mark with its most basic Hyper Perception his next pinpointed target; Misery's sword. With the Hand of Despair did he clench her side in a certain spot, sending a sensual sensation through her body that immediately inspired transformation into her weapon form; the Crystal Cannon.

If you use the rhythm of my wavelength and sync up with hers, we should be able to convert the waves of Insanity into Shinsanity. But be careful; the same thing can happen vice versa, and the Insanity could just as easily take over the both of us if it proves to be too powerful. You focus on maintaining the resonance and I'll focus on cooling her off.

Teamwork was a very big part of the resonance of souls, for even the slightest disconnect on either of their parts could prove devastating, and could quite possibly break the connection since so much Insanity was running rampant. Their souls would be open and receptive to powerful wavelengths such as that during such a resonance, so it wasn't like they were really safe, even if they had the power of Peace on their side.

With his eyes locked on his target, he raised his cannon arm up to his prey and waiting for just the right time to take the shot. Making any sudden movements to draw her hatred over to him was not the smartest idea, so he wasn't trying to move from his location; Gi'Asa was the bull's eye and that was how he believed it should stay at the moment, but if anything changed, the two of them would have to have enough flexibility and adaptability as a team unity to alter their flow on the dime. Such was Shin'Khrona's specialty, and it seemed like Gi'Asa could hold her own in that department, too. As Misery made her move and took quite the deadly swipe at her head, Shin'Khrona fired a shell of Rejection right on the dime with the slash of the blade, which exploded into a wall of Despair's Rejection Wavelength momentarily before dispersing. Such would hopefully give Gi'Asa the opening she needed.

I highly doubt there's anything you can do currently to lessen her fury. So if you see her stagger as I attempt to calm her down, give the song all that you've got!

Now, his issue was going to be... How to calm this girl down...? He could feel a connection between Gi'Asa and Misery already... Perhaps that could be of some use in this... Despite how dangerous of a situation it really was to be connected to Misery right now in this state. He hoped Gi'Asa would be okay.

Khrona; Theme of Tensei

Post Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:23 pm 

Tabrith wasted no time in assessing and updating the situation, gathering the info necessary and processing it to give the most efficient solution based on everything that was in occurrence; from the looks of it, their rate of success was steadily on the rise, though there was still some instability in matter of maneuver. They weren't out of the danger zone just yet.

"Another fine choice, Gi'Asa, for I understood the methodology behind your course of action, however I urge to warn you that you are still connected to Misery. The Chant may indeed boost her own spiritual power in the same fashion as it has your own and the Shinseigami's... Be sure to keep things such as that in mind when using your techniques, for if the circumstances are correct, you can end up losing your supportive enhancements to your opposition. Granted, I have indeed found a way to use this to our advantage based off of what the Shinseigami has suggested."

She was doing fine, and perhaps even that type of slight in her usage would not only prove and remind her that her nature as a Goddess did not make her immune to the effects of being at a Genin Skill level in usage of her techniques, but also be quite the learning experience as how to use it more effectively in the future. All was part of the tutorial, and within Tabrith's calculations.

"If you use the rhythm of the Shinseigami''s wavelength and sync up with hers, the two of you should be able to convert the waves of Insanity into Shinsanity. But be careful; the same thing can happen vice versa, and the Insanity could just as easily take over the both of you if it proves to be too powerful. You focus on maintaining the resonance and he will focus on cooling her off."

A stabilization that required the two of them. But the hardest part was going to be Gi'Asa keeping Misery from getting more angry whilst Shin'Khrona attempted to calm her down. How could that happen if it seemed all Gi'Asa could do was make this girl angry? Some crucial critical thinking was going to have to happen here...

Cleff's Business Theme

Post Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:08 pm 
Chaos Unbound
Chaos Unbound

It was a relief to know that Gi'Asa didn't have to cast another spell this turn, that her job was just to concentrate. But how would she? Could Khrona be a sufficient enough distraction for Misery so Chaos could penetrate her soul and link it with the Shinsanity effectively? She often humored her potential with questions, every right move was a move preventing the fires of insanity from consuming the planet. Misery knew she couldn't bring this area to a searing boil again, but that didn't mean she would be thwarted.

A sigh of relief washed over her when Khrona Tensei fired his rejection at the massive blade, giving her the frame to back step along the infinite molten multitudes of the Spelunkers and retreat into the depths of her spell once more- which was still active. She heard both Tabrith and Khrona loud and clear, if she could bridge the gap between the two of them then this wouldn't come to blows... much.

Her Chant, had linked her soul to Khronas and brought his and her powers to a rise. Luckily she wasn't as detached from Misery, even if it left her prone to the insanity she wouldn't let that happen.

He previous course of action had poked the beast within Misery, as droll as this job was dealing with insane people was not her forte. It was best to let those who knew them attend to their needs. So she decided to start small, diving into the rhythm of khronas soul and figuring out how he understood Misery.

Like the name implies.

Misery spoke condemnation for all. Did she like it? Could she not help it? Being as insane as Khrona perhaps the answer was the latter. But she wouldn't dare prod any further, she instead marinated on her relationship with ShinKhrona, only trying to understand how he understood her... The wavelengths of their soul, the rhythm of their hearts.. it all unfolded before the amateur rhapsodist.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:18 pm 

*Wha-TING!!!*

The reverberant sound of the two solidified wavelengths colliding echoed in the air as her blade-wielding arm jerked back from the unexpected impact. Jarred for but a moment in confusion about what blocked her, she noticed the rather familiar wavelength of Rejection dispersing before her, which piqued her interest and turned her attention from Gi'Asa for only a split second.

"The fuck...?"

In that split second, though, the Goddess fled from the fray and away from the numerous blades of Burning Condemnation. Furious at the thwarted attempt to slay her nuisance of a target, Misery sought out the woman's wavelength through the field of swords, letting the resonant vibrations released naturally bounce off of each of her blades and quickly locate Gi'Asa's general location again. Almost like echolocation for a bat out of hell. For some reason, it felt unnaturally easy to find her in all of the chaos going about... But at the same time, it also felt like they were connected in some way. She could not only sense her wavelength, but feel it within hers.

"... You can't run away!!! You fight like a BITCH!!!"

After regaining her focus on her REAL target, without skipping a beat Misery darted off of the blade surface she stood on and took off into a blazing trail of crimson-ebony once again, bouncing from every erect blade surface like a fiery pinball, leaving only a string of dispersing embers behind her. Still, she didn't notice Shin'Khrona's presence at all, despite how she definitely passed him during her flickering transition; the only one of any importance was Gi'Asa.

Many more swords randomly formed from the flames around Gi'Asa, yet held no intention of stabbing her... More so, caging her. Misery bounded off of each of them at high speed, creating a tempestuous inferno of her Burning Condemnation spiraling around Gi'Asa within the fence of greatswords. It was only when the flames were thick and heavy that she halted, returning to a physical form. The thickness of the fires should have been enough for Gi'Asa to be unable to see through them, and quite possibly even burning away her resonant connection between she and Shin'Khrona; as long as she was within the swirling blaze, that is.

With that done, Misery raised her blade again,
"Fucking wench--" she began, the malicious intent of thrusting through the flarestorm and piercing Gi'Asa without her even being able to see it coming quite impending... yet... Something in her soul was stricken without warning, stopping her in her tracks completely for yet another moment. "... The... Fuck...?"

She lowered her blade immediately and grabbed her chest, the familiarity far more overwhelming than the first time. This time, it felt like her lover's soul resonating with her... Granted, only slightly, but she still felt and KNEW it nonetheless; she'd know it anywhere, no matter how small.

"K... Khrona!?"

Why did she feel him here? It was soothing... calming... warm.... She already missed him. But what infuriated her more was... WHY WAS SHE FEELING THIS WAY RIGHT NOW!? Her love usually could never distract her from how pissed off she was... So... Why... Did she miss him so much right now...?

Post Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:04 am 

Though the window of time seemed short with how swiftly Misery was moving, Gi'Asa managed to make it out of the pinch and continued to strengthen the resonance with her Chant. Misery remained hot on her tail and barely gave her any room to do too much of anything without sending a sword to her face or trying to incinerate her... Misery was always the rush-down type, which worked in her favor given her personality and her techniques. Though she could be very chilled, grim and laid back, when the fire started, it just burned down everything and followed you to the ends of the earth. Something he couldn't help but love about her~!

"Ah, she's so hot, isn't she, Despair~?"

But no time for sentiments, as this situation remained pretty dire. Once Misery was on the move again, Shin'Khrona simply stayed his position and continued to aim, keeping his focus on his target, which was now Misery herself rather than her sword. Somehow, concentrating on her directly intensified the connection of their wavelengths, as though it were being focused through his eyes. He could feel it... Through Gi'Asa and within himself, he could feel the connection to Misery growing stronger and stronger. He just had to maintain it, now... And catch a frame when she wasn't so pissed.

Luckily, she was apparently able to feel the connection between the two of them through Gi'Asa as well, which opened up the very window that Shin'Khrona needed at just the right time in order to talk to her in a state of calm. She seemed a little dumbfounded as to where or why she was feeling Shin'Khrona from, but if she could feel him for even a second, that was enough for him to try to get through... and hopefully succeed.

Misery... Misery! Can you hear me? It's Khrona. If you can hear me, then try listening to my voice... Feel me in your soul!

Even now, he wasn't sure if that was going to be enough to make it through to her or not, but she halted everything that she was doing for just that period of time, and that was a prime opportunity in and of itself.

Please, stop fighting us, Misery... Despair and I came back for you! Just calm down so we can all talk... We have missed you!

Khrona; Theme of Tensei

Post Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:35 am 

As a simple spectator to how the battle was playing out now, less giving Gi'Asa advice on how to use her techniques now and more so just analyzing the situation itself, even Tabrith's role changed midway through this tutorial. Now it was time to show her how much more useful he could and would be in accordance to Gi'Asa herself.

"You and the Shinseigami seem to be working fine so far, but you aren't out of the kitchen just yet, so to speak. Looks like someone is cooking up some trouble."

Even if stunned for a bit, the Sister of Insanity was already back in a blaze and firing herself off toward Gi'Asa. There wasn't much time to do anything but to fend her off, and the Shinseigami didn't seem to be doing much about this situation now since he was attempting to fortify his own bond with the Sister through Gi'Asa's Chant.

"Try your hardest to keep the connection strong. If it breaks, the Shinseigami will not be able to resonate with her, for his power is restrained by the Thirteen Restrictions, and he only gains the power to use his wavelength freely in the Second Restriction. Be careful of the Burning Condemnation, for this volatile wavelength can easily burn through and sever the connection of wavelengths in the air if it is strong enough to do so. It seems as though the Shinseigami has become capable of getting through to her, but without you, the connection will fail."

The spiraling flarestorm would prove much more troublesome in means of the connection itself if not equally as much in the physical aspect of violent destruction among Gi'Asa.

"Here is a helpful suggestion from myself; cool down the fires and try to use her own wavelength against her as a medium for your own. She was able to pinpoint your location by bouncing wavelengths off of her erected blades and tracing them back to the source, so you should be able to do the same, and if not, you can open up a way for the Shinseigami to do so. That would provide a direct hit on her soul and most likely stagger her."

Naturally, only a suggested course of action and nothing concrete, such was Tabrith's usefulness in the matter; pure and utter information. If Gi'Asa had a better plan in mind or wished to take another course of action, Tabrith would not object to it, for it was her will to do what she may in the situation. Whether people take hints or not was always up to them, for in the end, their own way of doing things may work better than his suggestions in the long run, anyway. Whatever got the mission cleared.

Cleff's Business Theme

Post Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:38 pm 
Chaos Unbound
Chaos Unbound

No distractions...

Her role in this matter was horridly important. It wasn't enough that very few individuals could withstand the heat of the Insanity AND have the battle tact-like know how to navigate through its searing, smoldering wavelength to cling to hope and push it through as their altruistic agenda. Gi'Asa and Kham thought they were here to fight the Insanity to the ends of the earth seeing as how patiently waiting for whoever to ascend Khrona through these restrictions was taking far too long, until Tabrith had enlightened them to some information that this was perhaps the only feasible way. The Destroyer had better things to do so Gi'Asa was stuck managing all this Chaos. The Link between Khrona and Misery had been established, it was not up to Gi'Asa to maintain its connection before Misery's condemnation burned it all asunder.

It had been revealed that Misery and Khrona enjoyed one anothers ability to loose it so to speak. It was Miserys mellow heir, until ignition that Khrona liked, but Khrona only fed these flames when a true foe was on the other side.

Quote:
"Here is a helpful suggestion from myself; cool down the fires and try to use her own wavelength against her as a medium for your own. She was able to pinpoint your location by bouncing wavelengths off of her erected blades and tracing them back to the source, so you should be able to do the same, and if not, you can open up a way for the Shinseigami to do so. That would provide a direct hit on her soul and most likely stagger her."

A hint from Tabrith? It briefly diverted Gi'Asas attention elsewhere from the metaphysical realm of souls and wavelengths. She was caged in a blazing inferno of condemnation, with Misery intent on burning away everything that she had established. But she had not even perceived its presence without Tabrith saying something? Was it because it posed no 'real danger?' All this soul wavelength mumbo jumbo was all foreign to her, but not to The Great Destroyer. And with their shared knowledge on the matter, with Tabrith and Khronas help she could preform some great feats.

The song of her chant still rung in great time with the rhythm of Misery and Khronas souls. It strengthened them against the fires and brought her influence to where it was now, through this, she had gained an understanding of misery and Khronas relationship. With some meticulous direction of her rhapsodic inclinations she began to sing once more and matched the wavelengths of her and miserys connection to the fires.

So this is the power of the Soul Wavelength, and the power of connections.

As she matched her voice to the flames, bridging and connecting the fires through the bond her and Misery already established she could already feel the dryness that the Pumpkin had on her throat begin to resurface. Misery was out for blood indeed, but this time would be different. While Khrona was out of his full wavelength power due to him not having access to the second restriction, Misery and her Rhapsodist class could open up various channels for wavelengths to flow and so, like a network of pipes, she irrigated the necessary influences to cool her vocal chords and sing the fires to a cool, tolerable waft of heat. She still wished to give off the illusion that she was trapped, and only her and Khrona were speaking...

Already the flames began to decrease and not threaten the connection she had established, with a bit more pushing she could focus on maintaining the connection she had created. Perhaps she had made a larger opening for Khrona than she had anticipated. Her musical talent, and understanding of the power of music and harmony aided her greatly.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:28 pm 

Though only a little, Misery was able to hear Khrona's voice in her momentary calmness, speaking to her in her mind and resonating within her soul.

Mis--... --isery! Ca-- hear me? -- Khrona. If --, -- listening to my voice... --in your soul!

"K-Khrona!? KHRONA!?"

Barely making out the garbled mess, she quirked a brow and turned her head upward, looking around for where he may be. Why the connection was so scrambled was a mystery, but she was certainly going to find out.

Whilst searching for the source of it all, it was only natural that she was able to see that Gi'Asa was slowly, but surely, calming the flames of hatred whilst Misery was docile; quite possibly the best time to do so. Though they were intended to burn her both within her soul and on her skin, she seemed to be impervious to the outer heat.

"Oh HELL no!!!"

Once again stricken by the heat of the moment, the dulled flames around Gi'Asa quickly started to rise again, putting strain on the wavelength of her voice. She should have felt the stress of the burn on her throat rising back up again as her voice battled the black and red fires, as though the burning chokehold was starting all over again. Granted, far less intense, but still quite devastating to her vocal chords.

Still, for even a brief moment more, Misery was able to hear Khrona's voice speaking to her, this time just a bit more clearly than the first time;

Please, stop fighting us--... Despair and I-- --back for you! ---calm down so-- --talk... We-- --missed you!

She still couldn't understand him fully, but she was really trying to hear him out this time. She knew him anywhere and had to know what he was saying about all of this, especially since he sent her here in the first goddamn place. And did he say... Despair?

"Dammit, Khrona!! Where the hell are you!?!?"

Finally, the flames around Gi'Asa began to subside, lowering even further. With Misery at a loss of both concentration and anger whilst in search of Khrona, there was nothing more giving her a reason to be as angry as she was nor to continue to burn up everything. She was now in a state of searching rather than charging after a target. But this didn't mean that they were all out of the heat just yet... Anything could still happen at this point. Just Khrona not revealing himself to her was enough to get her riled up again... This was a delicate state that could still go either way. They weren't done with her just yet.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:09 pm 

"She heard me."

That was all he needed from her. Now that his voice was in her head, she would be searching for him forever, slowly calming herself to a tender cool like she was when she wasn't upset. She was no longer focused on destruction, and was easily approachable because she had no hatred nor intent of anger within her. The Insanity of Hatred was slowly coming to a fade, and all it took now was to continue talking her down from the situation. Not a single blow was thrown against her, yet the godly trio quite capable handled the situation and defused the bomb. Or rather, they were about to. She'd be back in Shin'Khrona's arms in no time.

"I am where I always have been, my sweet. Right beside you."

She hadn't seen nor specified where she landed, and it just so happened that she landed right before her beloved, unable to lay eyes upon him with her eyes cast in the hellfires of her own hatred for Gi'Asa. As she looked around, Shin'Khrona should have suddenly appeared before her, as though he'd been there the entire time waiting for her to see him.

"Simmer down, love. It is about that time."

As he relaxed his grip on the Crystal Cannon would its shape contort in a violet tinted light back to that of Despair, who rested gently in his arm. But, on the other hand... twas missing a member of the fabled triad. Extending the vacant hand toward her earnestly, he gazed upon her with eyes of compassion, as if welcoming her home; to complete the set that the three of them were.

"After so long... You can't tell me you can stay mad after having seen me and Despair, hm~?"

He believed that their bond was that strong, which was why he showed her no hostility. The same as Gi'Asa.

"You see she has not raised her blades against you anymore. She means us no harm, lovely. Trust me, if she did, I'd be the first to tell you."

He hoped that such a resonant bond he had with her was enough to fully extinguish the flames... She was already almost done... Almost there...

Khrona; Theme of Tensei

Post Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:34 pm 

What seemed to be a secured victory could very well have easily taken a turn for the worst, as one does not truly know the outcome of an engagement until you reach the outcome itself. Tabrith felt it necessary to warn Gi'Asa of this, in case she insisted on severing the connection prematurely. Such was a possibility and Tabrith did not know the single outcome of the future, but was able to base the knowledge of the future off of the events of the present and the past. Thus, he did want to cover a rather crucial possibility that he believed may have ended in turmoil for them all. Such was his usefulness, and he would give all information necessary to cover whatever bases needed.

"Careful, Gi'Asa. Guard is not to be let down simply because it seems like things are going smoothly. Insanity is as insanity does, and is still quite unpredictable. For even the most random reason, it can simply flare up again within Misery. You are doing fine right now at maintaining the connection."

It all depended on Misery now. If she recognized and accepted the Shinseigami's benevolence, their mission would be a success and no blows would have to be exchanged between the lot of them.

"If something is to take a turn for the worst, however, be ready to strike. The Shinseigami is in a rather dangerous situation. Even though his powers are great, he is still only in the First Restriction, and as Misery is now, she counts in equivalence to the Sixth Restriction, as all the rampaging Insanities are. His vulnerability to her could prove fatal."

Tabrith also noticed the strain on Gi'Asa's throat from the injury previously, and of course had to inquire on if she wished to 'remedy' that situation or not.

"Let me also inform you that if you are feeling ailed from battle, you may pay offering in equivalence to what it is you request for; changing one material into another of equivalent value. Therefore, if you are to give something that is of equal value to one remedial elixir, then it shall be immediately granted to you at the cost of what you pay tribute. Using this method, you can bring useful things to you immediately as you need them. But be careful; what you pay as tribute is lost forever, so choose wisely. Perhaps something useless and easily replaced, such as gold or other some sort of currency? As long as value is equivalent, it matters not what you offer."

Hopefully something very useful to her to be remembered in the future, as the process was instantaneous; almost like ordering something on the internet, but without the shipping. Cutting out the middle man, it was more akin to an instantaneous download.

"Would you care to utilize these services at this time?"

Cleff's Business Theme

Post Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:59 am 
Chaos Unbound
Chaos Unbound

She shook her head 'No' at Tabrith's request. The smoldering heat around her vocal chords were slowly being reduced to mere cinders, capable of doing nothing more than lighting a smoke signal. Gaia had to grow accustomed to this immolating potential if she were to understand Misery and Khronas relationship. What she figured her next steps would be, was to strengthen the connection from Misery, to Khrona, and to Despair as well.

That way they all could be connected as they once were. And so she rested, sitting among the fire under her symbolizing the ever present potential for this whole situation to combust. Or it could fill the area with warmth once again. Now, to find the right song encompassing a transition from Khrona and Misery's unique relation ship, to a cadence about the epic trio that can only be defined as an 'Prabbhava Oveture'. Misery and Despair accompanied Khrona whenever he meant, one who condemned all things and the other who rejected all things what would befall Khrona but loneliness?

It was Gi'Asas following song that sought to understand this, and ride out the wavelength of their souls into forging a nostalgic connection that could never be truly severed...

As to not disturb the fated meeting, she let hervoice fall to a soft hum, as soft as the flames around her.

Well, it had appeared that Khrona was the hope. One could easily use this power to plunge the world into the blackness it so truly desired and yet he chose to bring it to glory and achieve the ideal that so many saw for it. While he wasnt without his imperfections, Misery and Despair liked that about him... she was the missing piece to the puzzle. Tabrith was right however, forging the connection was like walking through some minefield. Such an intricate bond needed to be threaded perfectly. And the way music worked, was either you played it right... or wrong.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:48 am 

After searching for a while in what seemed to be a flood of red, finally she started to see a sort of deep violet-blue with the fading of the scarlet hue. A crystalline shine and a wavelength of a more somber flow, this light was like a cool dark fire that flickered in time with the beating of her heart naturally, allowing a certain familiarity to envelop her crimson sea. A figure barely be made out within the light that emanated from all around it, and of course when she heard the voice that came from it, she knew without a doubt that those were his and Despair's souls radiating such an exquisite aura. But she could only see their silhouette; a rather minor, but still equally as dangerous irritation for her.

"Khrona!? Despair!? Ugh, you say you're right beside me, but there's this fucking light keeping me from seeing anything but your silhouettes..."

The shining light was really, really annoying. She couldn't just get to where she was going, covering up her eye with her arms as her head shied away from the light's glistening glimmer.

"Hmph! Fuck it! I'm gonna get to you if it's the LAST fucking things I do!!!"

She snorted, eyes blistering at the sight of the opposition that stood from her end goal, letting her horns show. Knowing those that heralded the power of the Beast had the signature snort of flames when they got enraged. Gi'Asa was no longer of any concern, for now her target became Khrona himself. This was not out of malevolent anger nor intent to destroy him, but a certain special anger that only came with the love of those near and dear. She was using the flames of Hatred for her own purposes now, because all that she cared about at this point was getting back to where she fucking belonged. She was just as excited about it as Khrona was, so there was no point in pretending like she wasn't gonna make this mad dash, tearing through and burning down anything in her way to get there.

A gentle, soothing hum drifted through her ears, something she wasn't able to hear before beyond the roar of the flames, but the music was actually pretty nice to hear. Something about it focused her drive and gave her the motivation to inspire a rise in her blazing wavelength itself. She took the runner's position, eyes deadlocked and fingers touching the ground still hot with embers and charged straight into it at top speed, headfirst. She ran straight through the shining light with no hesitation, for the wavelengths of everyone and everything within this little area were in perfect harmony, leaving none able to get in the way or hinder those of any other. Thus Misery shot straight into Khrona from a close proximity, wrapping her arms around he and Despair the moment they touched. She'd never been so fucking happy and pissed off to see someone in all her life.

"Fucking Khrona... Do you know how fucking PISSED I am at you right now!?

Though the hug was out of love, he would be able to feel her malicious intent behind it as well, for there definitely was some of that in there. But she couldn't help but be so pissed at him for not giving any time to her all this damn time and she having been sent into the fray as soon as they both woke up. It really sucked that the two of them for just a SECOND couldn't have any time to themselves...

But to make the situation better, both he and Despair were there, which made her feel right at home in Khrona's arm again. Their triad of wavelengths all contorted into one constant, flowing wave shared between the three of them; the three souls back on the same wavelength again. What a feeling of utter ecstasy like no other, to fit into the place where you belong with utter perfection, no hassle and no resistance, not even a doubt in one's mind that this was the place that they were supposed to be at that point in time.

"If it's about that time, then get on with it. Not like we've got any time to waste, right?"

Her voice still had a hint of spice to it, but was ultimately calmed to a cool that she found herself, letting her hatred fizzle out all on its own. Something about the atmosphere at the moment... she just couldn't find it in her to be upset anymore. A warm smile came over her face as she rested her head on Shin'Khrona's shoulder, relinquishing control over to him just the same as Despair. Misery touched Despair's hand as her other arm wrapped around Shin'Khrona's waist. With that, the final flames in the Spelunkers mine were extinguished completely.

It was over.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:30 am 

Finally, after a long and grueling journey, it was coming to a close. He watched Misery get all hot and bothered about his appearance, which she usually did when he was around, and snorted all angry-like at him. It was cute, really, to see her like that. He always loved it when she was mad, even though sometimes the result of that was something more than catastrophic, the same way it was in relation to him. They both shared that wild and passionate fury of the flames, which always ended up meshing together as the same flare or clashing in an attempt to burn the other one out. Such is as fire does.

He wasn't expecting this type of response from her, to be completely honest... A tackling hug like this from such a close range was just totally unforeseen with how pissed she said she was; he figured she would have tried to kill him, at this point. She had a way of making herself so... 'cute,' he could say. Maybe he was the only one who saw that cute and adorable side at the core of that hot and sexy tough as nails attitude she portrayed, which was why when she leapt at him with such vigor all he could do was return the favor to her and embrace her with the violent constricting love of his arm around her torso, matching her death-squeeze hug just the same with his one arm. He felt their wavelengths meshing together... becoming one whole again, just like the first time they became the Black Dragon when facing ZK in battle so very long ago. That was the first time the three of them formed an Insanity of the 6th Restriction together.

"Welcome home, my love. We're all finally back together again..."

Looks like things were starting to finally look up for Shin'Khrona for once. Perhaps this was the start of a new era of happiness for him. As long as he had Misery and Despair by his side, he knew that he had his Tsukihime and could bring her to him at any given time.

"... However, before I get all sentimental (since we can do that when we have a little more privacy), let me purge you of your deep scars of hatred etched deep into your being... Allow me to return you to your other half; to complete the Gemini Twins and restore the Piscean Chrysms..."

With a stroke and a squeeze of his hand in just the right place on Misery and Despair's forms would the two of them be enveloped in his crystalline aura, as though the both of them were being drawn into the cradle of a single Crystal Lotus that flowed with the nature of all the elements combined. The two of them blossomed from the center of the lotus as twin mermaids of pure crystal hovering up above the plant, swirling around each other like two fish, forming a halo over the lotus' top. He was about to blossom; Spring was here. Layer upon layer of crystalline feathers making up the blooming bud widened to reveal the new Shin'Khrona; he who harbored the wings of the crystal angel. The two mistresses of his slowly closed in on each other, until the two of them shared an swirling embrace with each other as though of synchronized swimming through the waves of the cosmos. Their legs opened wide as the Crystal Lotus blossomed completely, whereing one leg of either maiden flowed into the same wavelength of his Crystal Cloud wrapped around his body, whilst the other wrapped around his neck casually. A rested smile slipped across his face as he nuzzled the soft legs of the Twisted Twins, finally feeling complete... As though he fit right where he was right now. Where he was supposed to be, without a doubt in his mind. It was though the three of them were part of the Crystal Cloud themselves... No, but they were part of Shin'Khrona himself, and the three of them existed as three parts of the same whole, perfectly content with the way the three of them rested with each other. Though they each had their own separate existences, they flowed together in such a harmonious way that they functioned as a unit, even if they maintained their respective individualities.

"Mmmm~! Now let's go unlock my soul and restore your own, shall we?"

As his hands slid up their thighs and to quite the sensitive erogenous zone, the two of them quite blissfully assumed the form of crystal angel wings radiating a multitude of colors; an aurora so wondrous it matched the shades of the rising sun of the Dawn to the setting sun of the Dusk, letting the hues of Nightmare Rouge and Midnight Bleue have their way about the land. A beautiful spectrum of light far more glorious than the likes of which most had ever seen, but dimmed to a point where it would not be too hard on the eyes.

The rainbow aurora that so elegantly painted the sky in his Spectral Wavelength cast by the amplified powers of his two wings cast an overwhelming calm over the land... A mere taste of the realm that was Peace, letting the energies of its Shinsanity bathe the land in such awesome light. The soothing wavelengths would begin to mend the land, returning it to how it once was gradually.

"Thank you for everything, Gi'Asa. It has been wonderful purging this section of Vescrutia with you. This is my way of mending this planet's wounds... I'm fairly certain that Gaia cannot be too happy about this destruction, and from one god to another, I just want to take responsibility for my own mistakes and help restore this place with her together."

Even though the plague of Insanity was still running rampant, at least places were being restored one bit at a time.

"I really do wish I could stay and thank you more for your efforts, but I'm actually on quite the time limit right now. I have to go free my soul from the Second Restriction. We'll meet again. So don't think I'm being rude or anything!"

But he'd feel bad if he didn't give her something to show his gratitude... Perhaps, a Crystal Tear would suffice?

"Here you go, take this, to show that I appreciate your efforts."

A gentle flap of his gorgeous gossamer wings of the finest crystal unleashed but a single droplet of pure Lucicrystal flowing toward Gi'asa, solidifying into a teardrop shape the moment it halted before her eyes.

"It harbors special properties, like the power to do miracles and revive people... or... grant wishes or something... I don't really feel like getting into it, but one of my Crystal Tears is really potent. It's got a lot of uses. If you don't want it, you could always hawk it off to Tabrith and just give it back to me. Might be worth something in the values of equivalent exchange, you know?"

But that was more than enough talking for now. He did hate it when he started to ramble. It was simply time to blast off.

"Next time we meet, I hope we can have more time to get acquainted!"

And as Shin'Khrona flapped his great glistening wings, he was thrown high into the air at what one would believe to be the speed of light, leaving his aurora of a Spectral Wavelength lighting up the sky like the northern lights. He was heading off to the Veritas, back to the Crystal Tree. Unlike with his great draconic wings of olde, even though he flapped with great might, only a gentle soothing force of life was left in his wake, the brisk breeze blowing over the area to further ease the pain of the scorched land. Looks like there was a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow...

Khrona; Theme of Tensei

Post Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:49 am 

After all had finally come to a calm and the Shinseigami left the area, only Gi'Asa was left, having almost completed her tutorial.

"Excellent work, Gi'Asa! A very good job, indeed. You seem to be a natural at this 'Rhapsodist' class. A wise choice."

Assessing the overall data of the scenario, Tabrith came to the conclusion of Gi'Asa's overall rank in the entire scenario.

"4 of 5 stars. Wonderful for your first time. I believe rewards are in order."

Gi'Asa Received 100 Gold!
Gi'Asa Received a Crimson Shard!
Gi'Asa Received a Flaming Saber!

"Once you complete your battles, you will receive rewards based off of how well you did. The better you do, the better your loot, so always do your best in every battle."

Gi'Asa Received a bonus item; Fire Crystal!

"Now that the battle sequence is over, I will be leaving you in this form I am in presently to assume the form of a Chomao. Chomao are basically mini Tabriths that you are able to customize to your liking in terms of appearance, personality and things of that such. They will grow as you do and are the sole source you have to me and your powers. Once you have chosen how your Chomao looks and functions, you cannot alter this, but only allow it to adapt and grow, to evolve into something greater as you train it and yourself. It has a multitude of uses, from simply being a storage space to being a way to access me instantly, or even to fight alongside you in battle. It may help you to master your Omnipedia abilities more swiftly or even help out with learning things such as your own personal jutsu and other techniques. They are living, sentient beings, so treat them as such.

Would you like to customize your Chomao?"

Cleff's Business Theme

Post Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:11 pm 
Chaos Unbound
Chaos Unbound

"Uh... Okay."

She coughed up a bit of... sparkles? Dissolving into its of energy in the darkness, flying through the abyss and into nothing. This all got horribly juvenile extremely quickly. It left a bad taste in Gi'Asas mouth, and would linger if her voice wasn't hoarse. Her mask removed itself from her mouth, giving her some room to clear her throat.

"What are the options?"

It was nice to relax after the battle had been won. Though the result wasn't any way intended as she wanted. This was supposed to be the end of the Insanity. Instead it turned into the root of the problem, Khrona, acquiring more power. It was his soul that made him insane in the first place. And only insane people find godhood in the recesses of their minds. But she had no choice but to trust him. And if he turned on them this planet would reject him as easily as he isolated himself from them.

Board index » Charted Territories » Sub-Scrutia » Melted Mine