photo 2bebabac-5d83-4364-aaec-f592b645e862_zps021ddb0e.jpg Shinta's Kitchen

Character Of the Week

Valentine

Board index » Charted Territories » Sub-Scrutia » Ele-Mines

Post subject: Just Pokin' Around
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:05 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

Unique Trait: Carbon Infusion, Michio Magus, Artisian Destruction, Gi'Asa Comptroller
Faction: The Neo Nightmare
Sex: Male
Alignment: Good
Kham emerged from one of the many entrances to the Ele-Mines with some maps in hand. He dusted his hair and inhaled a breath of fresh air, he had been down there for what felt like weeks. For politeness sake he wore some tattered jeans, no shirt. His hair was all dusty and there were scuff marks on his rock hard skin.

The Ele-Mines, an ancient place containing clusters of elemental shards one could harness to increase their own power. Kham didn't have much of a taste for the elements but he knew of a Michio Clan member who prided herself in knowing all there was to know, he figured maybe her soul rested there. He was wrong.

"Well she wasn't there, one answer leads to more questions."

But he did find something else, these maps pointed to certain beacons, temples, ancient structures that gather raw elemental power perhaps if some acolytes still study there he could question them.

It was time to head out and continue his journey, but he was hoping for an interruption.

The Michio Clan Greats
The Blueprint :: Etuum| The Ghost Wind :: Wei|The Bridge :: Zaraiya| The Master :: Fate|The Cenmotori|
The Sacrilege, The Prophet :: Ragnar

Post subject: Re: Just Pokin' Around
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:14 pm 
Void Sanin: Class S

Unique Trait: Minds Void
-Sometimes hopes are fulfilled and today seemed to be one of them, the Striking white coat shun like a beaken from the void through the portal that Vash would emerge.

he wasn't looking for conflict or help, just following up on what Kham had been up to and perhaps fill him in on whats been happening on his own end, tho there hasn't been many major developments.

he took a look around, he knew these mines, and with Vash's Quick mind he began to put together reasons why Kham Might be here.-

"Their are no spirits here.. but I think you've probably just figured that out.. Kham.. May I join you for awhile.?"

-He said in his drab , worn down but casual voice.-

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:26 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

Unique Trait: Carbon Infusion, Michio Magus, Artisian Destruction, Gi'Asa Comptroller
The sheer opening of the all too familiar portal made the hair on the back of his neck stand on edge, it was coupled with the blinding sight of a white coat. A rather contrasting choice of clothing for a man such as Vash Steinguard, of whom Kham towered over in height, but by no means in rank, at least not now, if this were several years ago then maybe they would once again be teacher and student.

But now they were equals, in strength and in wisdom, though Kham never really prided himself on his tactical genius.

"Sure, if by join me you mean aid me in the destruction of your village the by all means walk with me."

He hadn't forgotten his latest defeat. Regrets clung to Kham like white on rice, and being a 10000 or so old man he had a lot of them. Failing to destroy the Void Village was at the top of his list, a place where vagabonds, thieves and murderes like Shinta and Savaj could band together.

The Michio Clan Greats
The Blueprint :: Etuum| The Ghost Wind :: Wei|The Bridge :: Zaraiya| The Master :: Fate|The Cenmotori|

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:14 pm 

" Yes.. Well You do what you think is right, "

-Vash simply placed his gloved hand on Khams shoulder, he didn't say a word for the moment but he just stood, dreary eyes, tired looking .. no exhausted.-

"I don't think your focus should be there, but you do, I trust your insight."

-Vash said, stern and coldly, but honestly, he had now figured Khams next move would to be someone who could fill in for the specter he was searching for.-

"Follow me."

-Was all he said before taking off, in a slow walk down seemingly a random passage way.-

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:37 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

Kham let his belongings fall out of his hands, they unraveled themselves from their core as if someone was cutting their ties to this world, lastly he did away with his pants donning his now signature purple kilt outlined in gold runic inscriptions. How much more could Vash and Shinta use him now?

He just shook his head and followed, making sure to keep a close eye on his... could he even call him friend at this point? Yet down the passage he went (deeper into the mines?)

"Are you saying you have the void under control? Where should my focus be? I can see everywhere and everything on the planet, tell me where should I be looking."

His remark was a bit snide to be sure, Kham's actions did the boasting not his words. But if Vash had a clue on how to stop the many things threatening the planet then Kham would focus there, but how would he know if the Orion weren't just playing him like a fiddle.

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:59 pm 

"You are trying to find those adept at using the "Elements" as they relate to Your clan.."

-Vash said at first seeming as though he would bypass Khams question but he didn't he just wanted to word things in a way tha wouldn't aggravate Kham further, Emotions were hard to deal with, he avoided it if he could.-

"The horseman for one, or anything else really.. Think Kham it's been months, nothing has steeped and stewed in "The Void" as it stands now, and why may confuse you.

Shinta is unmotivated, he sits around all day... With Shuichi, and his daughter, walks around town and sits around more .. He doesn't do anything... He's lost and broken, things didn't go hs way and he just hides now.. It's not an immediate problem."

-Vash Knew Kham didn't talk to Shinta in a very long time, Shinta barely talked to anyone anymore, after-all.-

"Though your focus I do not agree with what you seek here, is something you should still seek... I know where they are hidden, Deep in this place."

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:34 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

"If you don't agree with me using the Aura Stones to allow my kin to walk this plane once again then why aren't you stopping me."

That's what people did on Vescrutia when they did something they didn't agree with, violence was currency here and Kham knew of it all too well.

"As a matter of fact why are you helping me in the first place? Is it because you know I can save this world?"

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:30 pm 

"The greater good, outweighs the needs or wants of any one individual."

-Vash said, he had said that before to Kham but in which situation was up to Kham to remember, and he meant it, if it meant a race of strong fighters returned to Vescrutia, than why should he try and sop it, why should he think it is an unfit use for the stones, He wasn't a real Orion anyways.. a false one.-

"You may be wondering why you cant find the sages here... it uses a certain Justu, that I stole and used in my darkness manor. A small pocket dimension of sorts that flips... and inverts the current one, for the surrounding area. They are simply here right now.. But not."

Post Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:47 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

That was a laugh, 'greater good'. Had Kham really found himself in Fate's good graces? He got a kick out of that one, so much so that the immediate area around him began to shake in glee. It was also funny that Vash referred to elders of the Michio as 'Sages' according to his record there was very little sagely about them other than the fact that they were all really really really old. They were the `Great Monoliths' pillars of support and power.

"Greater good? I'm just the lesser of all these evils."

Well, its not like everyone else's agenda was all that bad. Zeik just wanted to focus on his, ZK wanted the betterment of all and to hunt treasure, and Kham just wanted to exterminate those who took advantage of other people. His ears perked up again when he realized that the path to his goal was once again blocked by Orion trickery.

"Then by all means, remove the veil and lets get to it."

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:34 am 

"It doesn't work like that, we have to get.. To a certain spot."

-Vash slowly made his way down another corridor, it all looks the same but Vash had a mental map, and when he had something in his head their was no getting it out, eventually he got to a normal looking spot but no longer a corridor but a big cave like area, clearly man made.-

"Here."

-He said simply and lifted his hand, a scroll popped out of it and into his hand, he placed the scroll on the ground and unraveled it, placing his hand on it and preforming a few hand signs.-

"..."

-The Dark cave Changed, from Dark to light and flipped instantly around and around untill they were in a well light, white Cave, and in the pocket dimension.-

Post Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:30 am 
Force of Nature

!!!!!!!

With amazing force, and the thundering sounds of an earthquake Vash and Kham were forced out of the area, and out of the corridor all together.

It didn't take long after that for the whole section of the mines to collapse on itself thereafter.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:45 am 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

The Destroyer rubbed his head, shaking off the feeling of intense whiplash. He looked around and noticed that they were outside the mines again, back where they started. The frequency of the rumbling noises, the intensity, it had to be the Michio dialect. He couldn't make all of it out, but obviously he and Vash were mistaken for intruders.

"You can't just go barging your way into other people's dimensions Vash. You Orions always thought you all could do whatever you want. Now the passage is forever blocked..."

He sighed deeply the sheer feeling of Vash having control over his solo mission plus him ruining things just made this all the worse. But he wouldn't sit around hopeless. He had an idea... Kham outstretched his left arm and with it a spiraling seafoam green energy was brought forth.

Tell her we just want to talk, and there shouldn't be a problem with another member of the 13 being in our midst.

And like lightning the energy shot forth towards the disheveled remains of the mines and began reconstructing it. Zee, should be still connected to he etherial remnants of his kin and maybe they could converse through various planes of existence. For now it seemed like it was working.

"I don't see why she's so opposed to our presence, when she was the Michio who joined the Great 13."

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:00 pm 

"Don't clump me together with the real Orions.."

-Vash said, it didn't sound like a demand but more like a favor, after the small amount of whiplash Vash stood and listened to kham.-

"I've been here before... They are the ones that taught me the Jutsu.."

-Vash was confused, he figured he'd be welcomed back but it would seem not the case, his last visit he was just 13, at the time and had just become the Sannin of the abyss.. A lot has changed since then.. with everyone.-

"I have a feeling it was you that she is not welcoming.. but I can't imagine why... "

Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:32 pm 
Force of Nature

You're STILL here?!

The earthen constructs making the entrance to this sacred place and compressed into a singularity, just a brown sphere with the consistency of clay. There was brief crackle of energy and the clay sphere expanded and formed a humanoid shape, tone and definition was added until it obviously became that of a woman MUCH taller than Kham (who stood 8ft on average). Hair was added, the signature white hair of the Michio clan signifying wisdom beyond their years and the clothes were a finishing touch.

This was Zaraiyasee (Zuh, Rai, Yuh, See) or Zee for short. she looked like a splitting image of Gaia in her younger years, no wonder she became head of the whole clan.

Get the fuck out! I don't wanna speak to you! Even if you are in possession of the Magus. You're absolutely pitiful.

Not only did she stand above him but she looked down on him in every which way. There was obvious tension here, it seemed unfounded but it would all be explained in due time.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:47 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

Zee, knowledge of the Magus only revealed so much but to see her in person was another spectacle to behold. Here stood an amazon of a woman, no more than that, a giant of a woman with silver hair down to her back, all the curves in the right places yet the physique of a warrior. The splitting image of Gaia. And she was talking shit to Kham...

"Where exactly did I go wrong? You're more than aware of the current situation. Lets kick the Horsemen's ass, and I can put you back in this hovel if you want."

She was admittedly rather intimidating, but Kham wouldn't falter. He held his ground but he didn't imagine this was going to go the proper way, and Vash being here just made it worse for him. This was his fight and his alone.

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:05 pm 
Force of Nature

Oh she was absolutely livid... Immediately she gripped Kham by the throat suspending him a few feet off the ground. Atlas Strength ran in the family, and this much immobilizing strength only for a clay bio organic clone spoke much to her powers yet revealed.

"Look Destroyer..."

Her eyes like spears pierced his soul, and she saw him for what he was. He had indeed made much strides in the power aspect, but that was all he learned, to answer with his power. Not to say Kham was anything of a dumbass, but with matters like these he had to come correct.

"You still have the Orion holding your hand on this one. PLUS, you didn't even greet me with our Clan's words! You now next to nothing about the Michio, The Krhalesarra or about anything for that matter and you ask me to lend you my power because you're entitled? Take a history lesson first before you approach me. Meet me on my terms and we'll talk. Don't bring a phony Orion to our next meeting. Also you must mend things with your family first. I will not support a man with a broken home."

Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:12 pm 

-Vash Mostly Just stood there, And watched and listened , heard every word of it but agreed with mostly none of it. It wasn't his place to interject however it wasn't his place to do much anymore, he had his chance in this world.-

'......"

-These words would probably hurt Kham to hear, heck they would hurt most if they were said to anyone, to be told you weren't living up to your clans principals, their ideals.. and the disappointment they felt toward you for that, could make many people begin to question themselves.
What was a clan anyways... What was the point in this day and age to cling to them... And what could he possibly know about it..

He decided to discard those thoughts for now, That's when he felt it.. something happened and it happend quick, suddenly the chakra signatures of alot of big names were gone.. and the vertias? where did it go.. he couldn't sense it...-

Damn it.. Shinta.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:16 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

This wasn't the first time he had clung to breath for dear life and it certainly wouldn't be the last. But it just recently occurred to Kham, that his family members like Zee would actually try to kill him for what he had done. And as he squirmed in one of Zee's hands, flailing like a fish gasping for air his first instinct was to blast this bitch to holy hell and move on. But she was absolutely correct... Kham's hadn't followed any of the ancient rites. He hadn't come correct, and he was using this as a means to ignore the problems in his persona life.

If anything Gaia was 'allowing him' leave in wake of T'Ajsas return. The Khralesara, the Michio homeland, the Magus, it was all a mystery. And it needed to be explored. Plus this would be the last time he accepted help from anyone on the outside. It just didn't look good to him and knew that Zee was displeased.

"I don't understand... why do I have to kiss you all's ass when half the clan is bending over backwards to help my son."

He spoke through shattered breath. It almost made him tear up how hard he had to work to achieve power he should have had from the beginning. His son wasn't met with nearly as much opposition that he had... it was just unfair.

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:54 pm 
Force of Nature

"What? You're gonna cry about it? Probably because you tried to throw him out of a fucking window!"

She dropped him then and took a knee to be at eye level with him, once her knee touched the earth it couldn't help but respond with a violent shake, Zee looked a tad embarrassed but only for a brief moment.

"Seems like I put on a few pounds. Look here kid..."

And he was a kid in her eyes...Kham had the truth of it, someone, or something had alerted Kham to his sons plight, in some strange way their beings were connected across this bridge and the clans allegiance was split down the middle. Only one of them could head the clan however.

"You never had an issue with your life being hard, so why start now. Fix your family first, then journey to the Khralesara. I'll be here waiting for your return when you figure out what it means to be a Michio."

Post Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:55 pm 

-Vash Kept listening, Even Kham had the ability to be talked down to, it was almost like seeing him in a different light.. Vash considered Kham a father figure, in a certain way... to think he had a Kid that he really was a father too...-

"Kham... I'm sorry for bringing you here..."

-Vash said and backed up slowly, He had to go he knew that.. the developments across the world were something he had to look into.. and it would appear this meeting was a no go for now.. Perhaps he would come back with Kham another time.-

"I have to go now.. Let us meet again.. and for what it's worth The Aura stones are yours because you deserve them."

-What that really meant was probably not perfectly clear, but he meant it in rebuttal to his earlier statements in the mines. he walked back one more step and vanished from sight in a dark wisp..-

Family... Clans... what is the point...

Post Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:03 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

Vash's words didn't really fall on deaf ears, but... nothing could make him feel any more low than he was feeling right now. The Destroyer, who's name spoke fear into the heart of all creation, a story told to children to make them cling to the protection of their fathers, the reason why women cling to their lovers at night felt lower that an ant-hill. He stood, and stood for a few minutes or so with nothing to keep him company but the idle winds wisping through his ear canals and across his chiseled flesh.

"I suppose it's time I talk to T'ajsa, both of them. But first... I will see what the elders find so special about my boy. "

For once in his life his pursuit for power came secondary. And it hurt him to the bone, the Horsemen weren't going away and neither were those lurking to usurp him. But then it hit him, his son, daughter, gaia... they were all Michio, it would greatly dishonor the elders to bring them into a broken home. For once, the Destroyers greatest challenge would be fixing something and it would take something more than chakra.

Without further notice... he vanished.

The Michio Clan Greats

Board index » Charted Territories » Sub-Scrutia » Ele-Mines