Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

photo 2bebabac-5d83-4364-aaec-f592b645e862_zps021ddb0e.jpg Shinta's Kitchen

Character Of the Week

Valentine

Board index » Charted Territories » Sub-Scrutia » Nuturo Zaion

Post subject: Savaj, Kai, Valentine Mission (cont)
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:36 am 
Void Kage: Shinta Urashura

Unique Trait: Mind's Void
Sex: Male
(okay so the old topic got deleted in a mess so , continue here, recap, Val is surveying the area, Savaj is trying to find the location of two of the people, one is in the center of city and one is on the outskirt, you can go after either one first.

Suddenly zombies grab at your feet. kai's post, but savaj can post as-well)

Post subject: Re: Savaj, Kai, Valentine Mission (cont)
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:43 pm 
Void Sanin: Class S

Unique Trait: Psion-Release
-Savaj glared at the decrepit palms at his feet and his eyes lit up like an azure lantern. The ground beneath them began to violently rattle before Savaj uprooted the surface he stood on completely. He created a platform of the alien city grounds stretching approximately twelve feet in diameter, but about twenty feet into the earth. The zombie like creatures digging out and clawing at Savvy from their currently airborne graves would be assaulted with vaporizing telekinetic force.-

There..

-Savaj said telepathically to Val and Kai, touching the side of his head and pointing in two arbitrary directions. The locations of the two masterminds behind this ordeal were fed to the minds of his comrades down to the longitudinal degree. From his knowledge, Val and As' were capable of portal techniques, so the hardest part of orchestrating their attack would be who goes in first. -

I'm going drag the big one out. The two of you head toward the other source, keep me posted.

-And without a handsign, Savaj was devoured by a dark corridor. The next moment would wisk him toward the lead necromancer; or at least the one flexing the most power.-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

"You should really learn to pick your battles.."

Post Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:36 pm 
Arcanuum Iris of The Chaos

Unique Trait: Tenjin & Hajin Chakra
((My bad))

*The first zombie was dealt with by As's beam. As it pierced the corpse it had the chakra stripped from it and contained within a small orb, mixing with As's own chakra. As' scoffed at the putrid hands springing out from the ground beneath him and jumped into the air, his grey wings sprouting from his back. Hovering above them, he threw the orb of chakra down, the energies contained exploding throughout the ground and spreading, eating away at the attackers. Savaj's message came through loud and clear and As turned to the other power source in the outskirts.*

On it. Let's go Valentine.

*Asmudein sent his reply and opened a Seraph, flying through it. The opening would be some distance away, but close enough that they'd be able to spot whoever or whatever was on the other side.*

Post Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:16 am 
Void Genin: Class E

Unique Trait: Minds Void, Cell regeneration.
Faction: Void Village
Sex: Female
(apologies for the Delay, lets get this train moving don't worry about posting order anymore, free for all mode activated)

-Val Dive bombed toward the direction that Savaj stated to go, with a fast blur behind her, being in speed demon form at all times, made her advance quick , hopefully quick enough to catch whoever this was off guard, She eventually saw the figure, cloaked and from behind, he seemed to be peeing out from behind a wall in the town, as if he was looking for something but being cautious while he did so.

She came down hard for a mighty Kick toward his head.-

"You need to pay more attention to me mister!"

-She shouted while her kick came down like a wrecking ball.-

If I have big shoes to fill, I hope they are comfortable.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:20 am 
Anbu of the Chaos
Anbu of the Chaos

-Rook peering around a corner, as to avoid the "Zombie infestation was making his way toward the necromancer slowly, as to not be seen, or sensed, the man held something he wanted... no it was something he definatly needed...

He grumbled to himself, it would apear something drew the attention of the creatures to the outskirt of town, it was his chance to make a move throughout the city.

Suddenly, the feeling of Chakra? here of all places, unexpected... he turned and grabbed his attacker, valenting by the leg in mid air and slammed her onto the ground putting her into a quick arm lock-

"Who are you little girl.. why are you here?"

Post Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:30 am 
Force of Nature

-Meanwhile across the City, Savaj would sprout out of his Dark Corridor directly infront of the person seeming to have the most power here, a twisted nasty looking being with no face, breathing in heavy as tho struggling at all times in this contaminated world.

https://hdwallpapers.cat/wallpaper_1440 ... 922732.jpg

it's voice raspy, genderless, making a sort of sucking noise which each word.-

".....there are people still? have you not fallen... to the plauge... You will.. Soon enough.. Embrace it.."

-behind the being was an alter, with a tablet placed inside it..-

"ha....ha... And here I thought my master had come home.. the touch of pestilence.. the one who left me to finish off this little ..... No matter.."

-Come take my hand..... Master will not come untill I spread the sick... to everybody..-

-Teetering forward as though with a broken leg it slowley inched toward Savaj, every step seemed to poison the air.-

Post Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:43 pm 

*As's eyes shifted, zooming in as Valentine attacked their target only to be countered. As' recognized the man who had his partner in what looked like an uncomfortable position. Rook...He wasn't even aware that he was still around. But why was he here? How did he get here? Wh- No, these questions were not going to just ring out in his head. He'd confront the mysterious masked shinobi. As' flew in front of Rook, palm glowing with silver chakra. He didn't want to fire an attack if not necessary, but he had to make sure his partner would not be harmed*

Rook, let her go and kindly explain yourself. How did you get here? I hope you're not up to anything nefarious.

*Asmudein's tone was firm, yet not aggressive. This had to be a misunderstanding and he didn't want to make Rook an unnecessary enemy.*

Post Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:29 pm 

Shinta, Koudo, can you see any of this?

-Savaj said placing his fingers to his temple, attempting to visually relay his sight through vigirous levels of concentration and telepathic finesse. He stepped a few back and away from the encroaching, hooded spectre before walking through another portal and reappearing a little closer to the alter and the runic tablet. He kept tabs on the ghastly figure but kept his focus on checking out the digs. -

Who is your master?

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:54 am 
Force of Nature

"My.... master...."

-The ghoul shrugged, his breath spilling more toxin into the air.-

"You should know... your body .. without treatment soon will fall to his power like they have... Pestilence fills you..."

-it looked up into the sky , and coughed up a bit of blood. the sky tinged with a foul green spun atop him, a good color not the green of healthy trees, the ugly.. sick green.-

"The air here makes you corrupted.... that air comes from me... I .... tasked with the job to spread pestilence throughout the planet...

...My masters... they left ... early to somewhere else... but I stayed.. I did my job..."

-The liquid bodies that made up the fluids of the ground seemed to rise in pillars toward the sky on their own.-

"But one thing left to corrupt.. the very core of esc itself..."

the infected poisonous water swooped around the area collecting all the "Zombies" and then began burrowed into the earth with a shake and a crack, causing earthquakes all around the area.

The ghoul rose up and waved his hand causing the tablet Savaj portaled to, to vanished into his long gnarled hand, he pressed it into his chest, and brought it into himself, the powers of pestilence he channeled came from that Savaj would probably quickly and rightfully deduce, it was some sort of link to pestilence.-

"You are here... to see it end ... the planet, myself it's going to end now.. but do not fret.... you may witness it ..."

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:58 am 

It's getting harder to keep connected, your chakra levels are out of wack I presume... It's figity.. but... I can see.. that tablet Pestilences very own.. it's how that horseman connects to an arbetier wen he uses one..

it would seem.. when we summoned the horseman to Vescrutia.. they had to leave that planet in a hurry... but even with them gone this guy slowly wiped out the planet...

No doubt that tablet will be valuable.. the Specter looking guy not so valuable.. try and make quick work of him... that planet can go at any time and I'll be forced to ring you back, tablet or not

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:00 am 
Anbu of the Chaos
Anbu of the Chaos

-Rook quickly let go of the girl and before he could awnser Kai the ground shook , the water and flesh around them was being collected and sent under ground...-

"Damn it.. Come.. "

-With ouht answering Kai he shot off into the streets toward the ghouls while avoiding the cracks forming in the earth.-

"I'm here to retrieve a tablet, it's important I get this and bring it back with ME. You understand?'

-He would say assuming they were now running with him as he instructed, technically Rook was kai's Superior in rank so he figured he would follow.-

"Apologies to the lady, I didn't expect Other Vescrutians to be here.'

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:00 am 

Unique Trait: Minds Void, Cell regeneration.
Faction: Void Village
Sex: Female
"yeah yeah."

-Valentine said in a slightly upset bratty way, she was taken down so easily, it was pretty frustrating, she would have to make sure to work on her surprise kicks in her free time..

The world was getting all donked up tho, kind of pretty... well compared to the colorlessness of the Void .. anything is an improvement.

She fell into a crack from paying more attention to her thoughts than the situation but flapped back up and out of it a second later.-

"bahh.... Anyone else feeling a bit... sick?"

If I have big shoes to fill, I hope they are comfortable.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:47 pm 

*As' was following Rook closely, flying above the rotting corpses and cracks in the ground. The rumbling was intense and the air was rather foul. He wasn't sure what this tablet was, but if Rook was here to collect it, it had to be important.*

Tablet huh? What makes this thing so special that you, of all people are here?

*As's thoughts quickly shifted to the other member of their squad, wondering if he was still okay. He quickly remembered that this was Savaj we were talking about and shrugged it off.*

Post Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:54 pm 

..!!

*cough**cough*

-Savaj looked up but only for a second before he stoo began coughing furiously, as if he were going to chuck up his lungs. Pesitlence's influence girdled this world and intended to do away with any such invaders, even an this undead warlock immortal. He covered his mouth and instantly summoned his cordis nova, taking form as seven foot crystaline scythe with blood red sickle.

He furiously waved the blade horizontally with both arms, creating a gargantuan weight of psionic pressure to bring down the skies and clouds with thunderous force. Simultaneously, The bedrock they stood on released an opposite telekinetic force, as if Savaj were ripping the planet's once molten core from its center. This compact bubble of psychic pressure engulfed an unknown radius, attempting to seize, paralyze, and crush this foul ghoul and its posionous atmosphere. The rising pillars would meet quite the opposition, as the clouds themselves (should there be any) were pulverized.-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:37 pm 

-He almost lost control.. The severity of Savaj's reflexive psionic, scythe swing practically whipped this decaying planet from its axis. Inhaling the poisonous smog of Pestilence's ghastly remnant reminded this "immortal" witchdoctor of death's ever so prevalent presence. His body itself, while undead for all intents and purposes, was fueled and animated via his Cordis Nova. It preserved his soul and embodied his heart, but he felt every iota of strength he had crumpled like a paper bag. As a result, damn near the entirety of his brain was performed under to a single stimuli; fear.

The damage radius of Savvy's mammoth telekinetic implosion stretched about several hundred square miles in his attempts to extinguish the malevolent force. Sky and ground had been vaporized without any sign, signal or glimmer of hope. However, the melodies of the ground quaking tremors, echoes, and shockwaves depicted a visual appropriate for the macabre to be heard world wide.

The aftermath? The alter, the miasma, the mindless spirit was no more. Only a vast, city sized gravesite remained with Savaj motionless at the center of it. Dust from the devastation fell from the sky and unto his face like dirty snowflakes. He was at a loss for words and breath, but the mystical tablet was cradled close to his heaving chest. Fear, if only for a moment, captured the quintessence of his being. He was throttled, but he weakly pressed his left hand to the side of his head.-

We're leaving.

-The message instantly pinged to Shinta, Asmudein and Val. Regardless if the latter had made contact with their target, Savaj couldn't physically continue without endangering the mission. Crimson veins began to peel apart the melanin along the Psion's face and neck, malignantly creeping along his entire body. His chakra felt as if it been infected, but he willed himself up from his bed of gravel and debris. He focused, and telepathically connected to Shinta and warped them back to HQ. With the tablet, at least they wouldn't leave empty handed.-

(Sorry, Mission End)

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:33 pm 

(this annoys me a bit, you could have just taken over the topic rather than just end it., but I suppose it had been awhile since I posted. I'll be honest with you guys I've fallen out of love with this place quite a bit in the recent months, to the point that it's hard to muster up the energy to care about things, I tell myself, tomorrow I'll log in, tomorrow I'll log in .. over and over and over and over and I ever do. My bad.

What's the plan from here? any idea's? cause I really don't fucking care anymore. I'll do whatever.)

Board index » Charted Territories » Sub-Scrutia » Nuturo Zaion