photo 2bebabac-5d83-4364-aaec-f592b645e862_zps021ddb0e.jpg Shinta's Kitchen

Character Of the Week

Valentine

Board index » Charted Territories » Shazizahs » Holy City of Cemur

Post subject: Ancient Bonds-New Beginnings
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:40 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

Unique Trait: Carbon Infusion, Michio Magus, Artisian Destruction, Gi'Asa Comptroller
Faction: The Neo Nightmare
Sex: Male
Alignment: Good
Kham and Shinta touched down in what appeared to be a typical grassy forest... there wasn't anything around for miles and all sensory perception should unveil absolutely nothing but the silent symphony of nature.

It felt splendid to leave the hospital. Now Kham was out in the world again and would be gone for quite sometime, however he was still on Vecrutia and could easily appear anywhere he wished should trouble arise. But this shouldn't take long.

"That's odd... we were displaced a bit father than anticipated. You sure you used the coordinates exactly in my minds-eye?"

It wasn't like Shinta to get sloppy on using portals. And Kham had a firm grip on the desired location that he wanted them to port too, so why were they a few hundred miles off? Had their coming been anticipated? He simply shook his head in dismay... this was about to get ugly, and fast.

The Michio Clan Greats
The Blueprint :: Etuum| The Ghost Wind :: Wei|The Bridge :: Zaraiya| The Master :: Fate|The Cenmotori|
The Sacrilege, The Prophet :: Ragnar

Post subject: Re: Ancient Bonds-New Beginnings
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:46 pm 
Void Kage: Shinta Urashura

Unique Trait: Mind's Void
-Shinta cocked an eyebrow and summoned up another portal... When they would step inside now they would appear in exactly the same spot as before and even see themselves just entering the portal as they exited the new one.-

"They somehow have a barrier against entering from another dimension.. We have to make the rest of the way on foot."

-His eyes Narrowed as he stepped forward, no one knew much about the Minds void so how could there be such a defense against such a maneuver.. The portals worked as thus.. they step just inside the minds void long enough to then step inside a portal there that opens to a new location.

Whatever this place was knew very well of the inner workings of his techniques... and that was a troubling fact.-

"We should remain even more alert than normal."

Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:51 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

Unique Trait: Carbon Infusion, Michio Magus, Artisian Destruction, Gi'Asa Comptroller
Yess...

Only conversing through their minds was allowed from here on out, Vescrutia's most fearsome duo would carry on in silence until this missions completion, or until their enemy surfaced. Kham knew the nature of this barrier but to speak them before their appearance would surely summon them. Kham sighed to himself, with the return of his heart came the feelings of doubt and even fear. These foes, guarding this ancient Mchio-Orion shrine were about to pay for their injustices.

"..."

With a passing breath, Kham dropped his massive chakra signature to a complete 0. He would only register as a passing leaf, or the whistling grass nothing truly alive or with consciousness. He doubted it would help for they knew they were already there... nonetheless Shinta was right, it was best to continue on foot.

So he started the first steps of the journey it appeared as if they were going nowhere in particular but already the feeling of watchful eyes were pressing down upon Kham's massive shoulders.

Have you ever wondered why our memories are so skewed Shinta?

It was a question he always wondered. Kham remembered nothing about his clan until he went and forcibly united himself with their life essence, and still he recalled vaguely the actions of the Great 13 and the relations to the other clans therein.

The Michio Clan Greats
The Blueprint :: Etuum| The Ghost Wind :: Wei|The Bridge :: Zaraiya| The Master :: Fate|The Cenmotori|

Post Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:30 pm 

Shinta too Dropped his presence low, there was an odd feeling in this place.. like an old memory rushing past.. but it was over weighed by the feeling of pressure he felt pressing down on him getting worse with every step they took.
What was going on here.. were they truly still on Vescruta.. such a large and nuisenced planet... You can always discover something new and troubling .. even when you think you've seen everything.

Yes , in fact I've done a bit of research as to why I draw a blank on certain things but I don't get many results.
I remember most.. but certain parts are blank.. But after living so long one could assume it's just a bit of normal memory loss.

That would be a reasonable conclusion for the normal mind.. but My mind does not erode.. it can break and snap sure.. but it will repair exactly as it was. No This mind shouldn't be able to forget.. but yet it has ..

-He thought on that a moment.. why did that come to khams mind now of all times.. what was it about this place that made them think of the past.-

Post Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:15 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

I blamed it on my old age as well... But in time I realized that too was a fallacy.

The two pressed on, making their way through the dense foliage. It took everything in Kham to not just traverse the entire scene, but the amount of attention that was on the two of them was most unpleasant. Unfortunately Shinta and Kham were two that lived in the spotlight. The powers that be always kept a close watch on movers and shakers such as these...

Kham hadnt thought much of his heritage, he lived in the now and moved towards the future. But as things were coming to a head, it was important that he knew where he came from to properly lay into the role that he plays in the formation of peace and ushering in the new age...

I had came to the conclusion, that there are active forces at work dangling my memories in front of me. Withholding my birthright as the first of the Last Michio. I thought this too was false, as there is no force on this planet that could suppress me adequately. Until I reunited with my clansmen's energies.

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:34 pm 

Yes it should be impossible, yet it does happen to us.. I felt that upon Meeting with my mother after a few thousand years.. again I lost a bit of my past memories..

Which is odd we were in the center of the universe all knowledge was at our fingertips you know.. we went there specifically for that reason yet by the time we left .. our knowledge didn't grow.. we didn't even try whilst we were there... to gain the knowledge that swirled around us.. we were almost possessed not to..

-As Shinta walked he changed his mind on keeping his Chakra low... something was pressing against him.. a pressense yet again he felt was going to try and veer him off track. His chakra flared up around him now as they got closer to his destination he wanted to make sure he wouldn't be manipulated here on out.

But whatever they found here.. if it had to do with the myterious Aura Stones.. it was going to be something big.. All Shinta Knew about them was that they were created By Vescrutia.. and quite possible out of entire worlds.. or perhaps even planes of exsistence.. that blinked out.-

Post Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:03 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

Kham could sense in Shinta get a bit restless at the mentioning of his mother. The area replied with pressure when he tried to discover the truth. Kham exerted a bit of his chakra to alleviate the pressure upon him.

The resistance of the area was only making the energy in both of these truth seekers build. The reveal of the truth was near. Nonetheless, Kham was theorizing still. It was most intriguing to see where Shinta stood on this knowing damn well that Zeik, Kham and Shinta were all suffering from memory issues. It was stupid now ZK, Khrona and other members of the great 13 were just fine.

Why had they been dealt the bad hand?

And I chose to remain ignorant of the truth... It leads me to believe that the true answer to awakening our memories lies in the secrets that only our clans shared- and withheld from the rest of the Great 13.

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:23 pm 

-Shinta Nodded his head at his friend in agreement to his theory, Now and again he dug his foot into the ground to make an imprint. a sort of bread crumb trail just in-case.. One should always be prepared.. or perhaps he was mildly frightened deep down.. there was defiantly a few things he was feeling but above all else was excitement.

They would continue to walk in an almost an eerie silence now, say for the small sounds of there feet on the ground. Eventually they grew near.. very near.

A part of Shinta wanted to start running up to there destination in impatients, but that wouldn't be wise, they were not alone in this place and that is about the only thing he was sure of.-

We are close to the original co-ordinates now..

Post Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:52 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

As a matter of fact they were right below it. Where they were was no different from the rest of the forest expanse. No animals to denote any change of climate or ecosystem difference... the only thing that these ancient two had to go on was Kham's intuition and Shinta's direction; all they had was each other. Kham looked upwards, of course what was above could not be seen... it was hidden to the chosen few, and Kham and Shinta had been ousted from their birthright.

The Michio'Rion...

It had many names, but that was the simplest description that Kham could give. Not enough mortal words could describe the energetic recollection contained in that massive stone. Kham had seen in his dreams, and dreams only... he doubted it's existence for quite some time but in the times of evolving propaganda and constriction, all he had was what he knew and felt to be real.

What lies above us is the Lexicon of the combined heritage of the Micho and the Orion clan. For some reason our ancestors knew that their dealings in the metaphysical, immortal and infinite would bring forth the wrath of certain powers. So they sealed all of our existing memories in one stone. This stone is the energetic manifestation of both of our universes infinitely circling, forever and ever... when combined with the Aura Stones... ultimate power is harnessed. For we have already obtained it between the two of us.

The Destroyer had iterated this to Shinta as if he read it in some ancient text, or saw it in some hieroglyph... ALL past written physical data of the Michio and the Orion had been utterly eradicated save for this stupid stone and the fragmented memories that Shinta and Kham both shared. So how did Kham know such information?

He obtained it when he was taking a bath... and when he ingested one of his family members. He became one with their essence it enlightened him to the truth. That it was above him, but NEVER out of reach.

It's guarded.... by...

Hesitation? Was Kham afraid to invoke the name of their mental jailers? To call them would surely bring the entire squadron, hell... even their Creator. But at this point they were so close yet so far. An army needed to be swayed, or perhpas awayed.. Was their even negotiating with...

The Gavel.

Even the thought forces the resonance through the Area. The splitting of time and space to call the judgement of the damned transformed the vicinity into what it truly was. This 'Holy City' was more of a 'Holy Arena...' And Shinta and Kham had walked into the battleground.

The trees teraformed, they flatlined. Dangerous spikes of all sorts erected in their place preventing exit. There was no crowd, the seats were empty. This Colosseum of judgement was unpopulated and there was a red sky above with cascading shades of purples and orange. It was truly beautiful, but a bit self righteous. The Destroyer couldn't help but face this fact within himself... that today unlike any other days he just might die.

Now, where were their opponents? The Gavel wasn't likely to be late, he was expected to be interrupted sooner.

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 pm 
Order of Derilects

Unique Trait: N/A
Alignment: Evil
They were already there...

Their presence littered the seats with their deep seated yet contained aggression. Such disobedient, mindless ignorance. They simply stared at the two in the center of the arena.

Glaring disappointment, yet they knew of their arrival. The Creator had told them of this. It was unavoidable this was the ultimate challenge if they could keep the inevitable pressured. Yet, they could speak their peace.

All creation were entitled to reason, yet these two... took reason and ran with it. Flew with it. And they would drive it into oblivion.

"Michio... Orion... Speak your peace. For your ultimate end is nigh"

None of them had mouths to speak, yet their words were heard all across the way. They bellowed into the macrocosm that was their world and sought to contain it. It was the only way they knew.

Should they answer wrongly, the gates would be open and the tide would rush in, flood their truths and permanently snuff out this blight and plauge, glitch in the universes' design... The Micho-Orion bond was sacrilege.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:03 pm 

-Shinta looked up at the stone, it really did feel like a gigantic Aura Stone, tho different somehow... If one could combine them all together.. However thoughts of experimentation were always cut short by something.

Kham began to explain things, It really didn't make much Sense to Shinta at first but he started to fill in the blanks quite quickly... However what he still didn't understand was why they were singled out. Surely at-least the Orion Born From Vescrutia itself was something more than meant to exists.-

"The Gavel?"

-Shinta said speaking out-loud again, it was pointless to waste chakra Speaking through the mind now especially when he realized what was going on a bit better.

Again he was treated as tho he was some sort of error.. but this was the guy messing with his memory.. these.. "People" Whoever they are were surely the culprits . If Fate was determined for you and your actions don't matter than these people would be the closest thing to a guiding destiny Shinta had..And Shinta hated the thought of a forsworn Destiny.-

"It's pretty Obvious, what we've come here for Michio... orion? These things mean little to me anymore that was a past life.. but I Have the right to control my own Knowledge.. my own destiny... So I'll make this short... if you try and get in our way, I wont stop .."

-Shinta adjusted his glasses, stopping his speech while he did, he felt anger welling up in him strongly.. Stronger than ever especially now that he controlled his heart.
His cat eyes pulsed and beamed up at "The Gavel" -

"Until I make you all wear your intestines as a scarf...."

-Easier said than done.. he knew they were powerful especially the Gavel.. he felt it an Aura similar to his mothers.. His mother he didn't even manage to wound. The more he thought about it the more and more emotionally fueled he got.. his Mother.. The gavel.. everyone always controlling his future.. it just down right pissed him off...-

Post Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:02 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

"Where shall we hang them?"

At this point, it was just idle conversation between The Great Destroyer and his Dark playmate- The Last Orion. When it came to destruction, chaos and everything inbetween these two were the masters of such. They were the last of such, however their progenitors' knowledge lied in that rotating stone... It required seizing, lest they be subdued by their oppressors.

Now, dont get Kham wrong. While this idle banter was transpiring between them Kham was already assessing the Gavel. Their name was obviously indicative of their nature. Order, system management, hidden desperation. It was all there. Their multitudes surely appeared many. But their true numbers were ridiculously small. It just felt like many of the same exact presence, copies, clones... nothing Kham couldn't handle. A man who insisted he had a hand in every development and the uplifting of all manking, and god-like.

Surely, once they answered their question the hordes would come. So, Kham decided to trash talk a bit. After all, it was his weapon, his sheer presence instigated heat and pressure among the unwilling and unprepared... Sure, Shinta and Kham appeared to lack the numbers. But within them was infinite power that stretched across time and space and it all converged upon these two now.

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:13 pm 
Order of Derilects

They looked on, The horsemen were surely here but these particular sect of evil had laid down the law upon the fiends of the Great 13 and beyond.

It's not to say they influenced decisions. Moreso, they guided. Whether or not this guidance was welcome caused chaos, destruction and everything in between.

It had appeared that their champions were in front of them. Yet, they had not fulfilled their ascribed purpose of coming here. Most definitely they wished to obtain the truth from them, after all... they withheld it from them for so long.

So what was the delay? Had they not received the summons? Were they lead here on their own volition.

Wasnt order unquestionable... desperation indeed.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:04 pm 

"I'm starting to think they lack organs.. And Spines.."

-Shinta continued to stand he wouldn't leave without the stones and that was made very clear.. so why were these Gavel just sitting there doing nothing.. It was almost an eerie situation... Shinta Shrugged his shoulders and looked up at there prize that large stone again.

He began to wonder if he could just warp it into the minds void and leave, but after the fact that he couldn't warp in here earlier with the minds void lead him to beleive he wouldn't be able to take that particular course of action.

He sighed deep and looked back at them again.-

"But a question real quick.. How can you stop my use of the Minds void here. what is this land ? What knowledge do you have?"

Post Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:00 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

Shintas question, was the desire that provoked The Gavel. Kham had seen his reflection in this entity and did not loose himself in such ridiculous junk. This was a force that kept him from seizing his birthright. They deserved to be crushed, but their high and mighty status required them to be lured out of their hiding place.

Asking the wrong questions was definitely a means of doing so. Kham cracked his knucles when Shinta had inquired as to what his true memories were, why he could not use his powers in this place and what knowledge The Gavel possessed. All of which was inherently rhetorical. After all, nothing was truly lost... it lasted and survived over time streams, life times and always met the deadline.

"...."

Kham said nothing, but simply fanalged some Dark Michio Magicka... having dabbled in such when he was without his heart he could ignite desire and let it burn infinitely annoyingly and mortally inside those who proclaimed themselves above others. All was one, nothing was separate and nothing was immune to wants and needs. The Gavel thrived on deprivation and ignorance. It was time to dismantle the establishment.

Intelligentsia Convergence!

A word of Khams own that amplified Shintas own. He could sense the need in his friend and simply turned it into a weapon for the leeches to feed... when they revealed themselves to him they would take the bait feast upon it and let it sicken them. Knowledge was their weapon, more so it was their secret bag of tricks enticing but never revealing. So using this darkness within their own light Kham activate this energetic need between the Michio and the Orion to sort through all of these spineless worms and locate the true voice here....

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:33 pm 

-A weird thing for Kham to say, was it a spell or Jutsu.. It didn't really feel like traditional magic at-all. So then what were these words what did they mean. Was he suppose to remember, were they suppose to be important to him... In the end he had no idea what Kham was doing or thinking right now and that was a first.

Shinta always claimed to at-least think he understood Khams intentions even predicting his actions sometimes to work into his own plans. But this whatever it was.. seem to be effecting him.. Was Kham Channeling some sort of energy from Shinta.. What was this..

Either way the only Thing Shinta could figure out with his current understanding that this was bait of some sort.. A collection of Knowledge.. that perhaps the people could not resist.

Ad that if they did show themselves.. he would be ready to try and take them out quickly if at all possible.. Today wasn't a day to play with your food.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:38 pm 
Order of Derilects

"The Minds Void needs to be stopped. So it is."

"The Knowledge that we hold stunts you, so it does."

"The power that we hold prevents you, and it will."

The questions were answered. Not it time to unleash the hordes... One of these amorphous beings that filled the stands in the area lifted a mere finger. The noise of its body moving sounded like water and instantly combusted into a sea of crimson water. It flooded the stands and began to slowly drown all the faceless forms of The Gavel.

This knowledge acquired was corrupted by The Destroyer. And a few members of the gavel took the rotten bait. it poisoned them, and made them sick... slowly the arena like area began to peel away from its dimensional fabrics returning them to where they were, and revealing The Michi'Orion there were many names for this ancient lexicon. but it held all the secrets of the living and deceased michio and the orion. Their latent, dormant and unlocable abilities were there but what was most important... was that in the wrong hangs it kept the last two's power severely stunted.

This massive obelisk floated above them. And its power was already beginning to return to its proper owners....

Its rays of light and energetic fluctuation was breaking the Gavel's True form revealing a mere servant placed here to stunt the growth of these two clans.

But he sought refuge in another medium, to find him would take quite a bit of work.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:17 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

Kham couldn't look up, he felt its presence... completion was calling him. But he knew in his heart that The Gavel had lost and was using this allure to escape.

"Shinta, Mind's Void everything in 45,000 miles. And quickly."

For an angel, the gavel was surely slow. Kham pressed his hand down to the ground and sectioned off this area with a large bit of his power, now that The Michi'Orion was in his vicinity the old powers returned to him. He had already put this place in a dimensional lock. Nothing could get in or out that wouldn't get disintegrated to ethereal bits first. If The Gavel wanted out then she would have to fight for it.

At least She didn't collide with Kham's spatial barrier yet, that would be most painful. But knowing her abilities it would not be hard for her to unlock this barrier and filter her way through... Shinta had to act quickly.

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:37 am 

-SHinta Had just as Kham mentioned it entered into absolute focus, The State of an Orion Mind when it has been at rest long enough to calculate nearly every outcome of any giving action in a situation, Something he could only achieve while Standing in place for long enough, and it was also the prerequisite to be able to move people into the minds void.

But even So, That was a lot of Area to warp into the Minds Void at once, he hadn't even attempted such a feat before... But with the hearts of his collection raising the strength of his mind as well, as this new found power he felt flowing back into him It began to feel less unlikely,

His eyes pulsed and and a small cracking sound was heard, The ground was being replaced by minds void water, but everything else remained as it was.. It was unlike Shinta to warp anything but people to the minds void but this time he took the entire area for up to 50 thousand miles, Including the gigantic Michi'Orion. He wanted to test how far he could push it now.. and it didn't disappoint his mind only felt a little pained after this transfer.

Wherever the Gavel was now didn't matter, they were in his world now.

Shinta raised his hand Forward toward where he felt the coward And when he snapped his fingers theoretically it should appear to him.

Giving Kham a small nod to tell him to take the gavel out the moment it appears.-

Post Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:22 pm 
Order of Derilects

There, in their midst appeared The Member of The Gavel that was actively repressing their entire clans.

An Angel...

Spoiler: show

One of The Creators most trusted to hold, withhold and prevent the obtaining of knowledge by certain clans. She was there knee deep in the waters of the minds void. She held her head down in shame, for she had failed her maker. It was foretold, it was fated... A lone tear ran down her cheek and would drip into the waters of the minds void.

She said nothing, she did not even breathe. But she held a mighty key in her hand that was supporting her wait and it seemed to part the void waters surrounding it.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:52 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

There Shinta... In her hand is the Orion trinket to unlocking the Michi'Orion.

Kham didn't wish to rush in first. He had never scrapped with an Angel and there was no telling what exactly this one could do. But the fact that she clung to the nameless trinket to vigorously had to have some sort of astronomical power. It prevented her from entering the minds void. The Destroyer himself was very anxious to get this battle started and over with. The Angel was cornered, could not call for reinforcements and had revealed her true form under the Guise of The Gavel.

"What is your name Angel. You know us but we do not know you... before we give you your last rights, may you humor us with a few questions."

Kham could easily beat the answers out of this fool, but a part of him wanted to have The Angel relinquish these answers herself to these lost clansmen bound by fate and blood. But it would help just a bit to put the pressure on. Since Kham was in the presence of the Micih'Orion the ability to lace and interlock his jutsu with Shintas was granted to him...

The Destroyer simply pressed his hands together, and instantly the Minds Void's waters turned solid locking The Angel in place not to mention there was an expanse of dark pressure filling the area it was as if Kham and dropped a dark powered invisible psychic weight upon The Angel preventing her use of any sort of energy whatsoever. This power took the form of one of his Dark Trigger's arms, and it kept the Angel Under it's thumb.

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:47 pm 

-Shinta held his head slightly as Kham Spoke, every word began booming Louder to him, weighing on his mind.. He felt just by having this key here he was having painful memories re entering.

He began walking forward toward the frozen in place angelic Woman, A stutter in his walk as he grabbed his head compelled to get his hand on this key... His mind possessed him to do so.. One of Shinta's biggest Faults was setting his mind to something and being unable to stop obsessing over it.

And Right now it was that Key that was Causing these painful memories.-

"Give me that.."

-He said as he got closer, he doubted this Gavel would talk to Kham but Alas it seemed the end for her so Why not.-

"Now.."

-He finally got there each stepping hurting his head more, but it wasn't bad it felt good to him, The pain was of ignorance slipping away and Freedom prevailing, no this pain was Magnificent-

Post Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:31 pm 
Order of Derilects

The Angel was under much stress, as she saw her life flash before her eyes, and Death looming above her pressing her father and farther down into these frozen wastes all that could be done was retaliation. She had been exposed, and her wings were slowly cracking under the combined might of the two closest clans of the Great 13.

My Name...

Egg shells or walking on glass; the cracked armor of this angel would give way like such. It was fight or flight from here on out.

As the final Orion moved closer and closer, the Key had vibrated with an intensity like so none other. The Angel clutched to this medium of power for dear life, even if the Key had tried to leave her grasp so... There was only one method of action at this point.

But his hunger for truth and knowledge would be his downfall. Perhaps Shinta should take a lesson from the Destroyer, Kham's heart was being regulated and controlled. The Late Lord of Darkness had a hunger within him, and he would be punished.

Is TAYCN! (taysen)

With the announcement of her name, she revealed her self and unlocked her power normally sealed by The Creator. She couldn't call for the cavalry here but she wouldn't go down without a fight all the same. A blinding light shined through the vicinity the likes of which simply undid Kham's own Gavel of suppression and The Key she held in her hand stopped calling out to its proper owner.

It pointed at Shinta and channeled all that loose light into its tip, and fired through him like the quickest beam you ever did see. The likes of which would leave him in pieces unable to regenerate by his Zeus mutation. This Key undid truth, and the truth of the matter was that Shinta could recover from any mortal wound- except this one...

The Angels wings flapped magnificently as she evaporated the frozen minds void waters and freed her from these miserable confines. In her hands was 'The Lock and Key' and it was time to beat these two with the truth they so righteously sought... Now that Shinta had taken a point blank light laser to the body, all that was left was the Challenge; The Great Destroyer.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:51 pm 

-Shinta was hit, a beam through his torso that Shed his body, His eyes however fixated on the key, he was becoming fuzzy, he had been hit many a times, and he didn't care one way or another, Most Intelligent men were cautious, But Shinta Had always been reckless, It's what got him sealed by his father after-all, but good things too come to those who risk something to gain others not often but Shinta played the failing odds regardless, with a lack of logic that would make Vash Cringe at the very thought of.

Even his his weary state he calculated the energy and negated a good amount of it with his own Chakra, But still so he was unable to recover by normal means from the huge chuck out of his torso.-

"Strange.. "

-He said and Brought his hand down to where his rib cage was and dabbed his gloved finger in his blood, He smiled and coughed up a bit of blood and looked over at Kham, For the moment however Shinta dropped down into the water dissapearing from the battle all together, and letting himself sink into the Void water as his blood rose to the top, like some sort of Shark Movie.=

Post Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:14 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

Kham sprung into action, once the blinding light was loosed all over this infinite expanse The 8 Eyes of Destruction were activated- Khams Sense of Smell, His Diamond Eyes, His Cosmic Awareness, His Allergy to Time, His Spirit Energy of his Clan and the rest. But he couldn't find the Angel anywhere. That only meant that she was right in front of him the whole time, He greeted her with a global fist to the face...

As his hand pierced the countenance of her unleashing he could only hope that this one punch, a punch that could tear the planet asunder would end her promptly. Angels were ridiculously fast, and the last thing he wanted was a stale mate with another speedster... Under Kham was the blood of the orion, pushing him toward their mutual goal. Shintas blood loosed in the void water was never before seen- but it tracked his fist and guided it to the face of this surprisingly beautiful angel.

Taycn- The Lock and Key...

Is what her name meant. But now, there was no reason for her to keep The Mich'Orion hidden even now they were in its presence. And this one fist would feel like a million to the face should it be taken directly...

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:37 pm 
Order of Derilects

The Bull came rushing towards Taycn, in his wake the Void Waters parted and the lurking Blood of the Final Orion was scattered about this space...

The Global Fist was met with The Key, and as soon as it was touched Taycn looked her doom in the eye...

Taiyero Ai Michio...(Die-yero)

She stared this demon in the face for quite a while... and she locked his strength from his body. This Key had the power to do such and it belonged to the Orion yes, it was their source of their light power. But now in the hands of Tacyn it was much like a device of suppression rather than liberation.

You're strength is locked.

In a smooth motion she spun away from Kham and let her wings, sharp and primed for evisceration slice The Destroyer to ribbons. The only way out of the minds void at this point was to kill Shinta. It would take too much time to use the real power of 'The Key'.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:48 pm 

-Shinta did not emerge from the water But erupting from it came a large hulking beast grabbing the water like it was a Solid Surface and pulling it's massive mutated Body From it, The Glowing Green eyes of Zeus Shun Like a beacon of light throughout this dark place and the true Connecter to the minds void Pulled himself up, and out like a massive ^ armed Sky Scrapper.

It had been awhile since Zues Held real consciousness, Long ago, Vash had Absorbed Zeus, and Since then his mind had become just another to be used BY Vash and then Shinta . His Powers used at a whim but not understood.

As he was pulling himself up his massive tail erupted Between the Gavel and her prey blocking them from each other for enough of a time to Give Kham a way out.-

"Filthy Angel.. Here... Taycn..."

- It appeared He new of the Angel and held enough hatred toward her to pull himself out of his sleep, Just to Maul her. An Outburst of Energy similar to Shinta Releasing his seals happened and energy surrounded the hulking beast before he Brought one of His looming Fists down at her Attempting to Knock her down into the Void Water, with a single hit and a mighty Roar.-

Post Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:18 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

With one clash of his fist to the Key, Kham felt his physical strength leave him. Or at least be 'locked' for future use... Surely certain doom would follow if not for Zeus. The Destroyer still had more than enough reserve powers to get himself away from Zeus' prey, he was hoping he would show and Kham intuitively knew his arrival would be quite timely.

The Destroyer jumped away from the uproar of Zeus' appearance. He backpedaled across the void water and the blood that spilled from Shinta collected under his feet... what followed was merely instinctual.

Kham plunged his hands into the void water, and out of his back emerged crimson tendrils that filtered in Shinta's blood. The Ex Advocate hand muttered some words non discernible to the common foe, but his tendrils filtered in Shinta's own blood into his body to assist him in the recovery process of his loss of Atlas Strength. The Michio and The Orion always had interlocking and interwoven techniques, when combined Shinta and Kham didn't even need to fuse to unleash the true power of such a forbidden union.

Bridge...

With a grand pulse of power Kham extended his left hand, it automatically focused where Taycn would be. And what began to gather in his hand was a Gaia Cannon for the ages... Just because his strength had left did not mean that his Cosmic Power was stunted, and the mere sealing of his strength just aggravated the darkness within him- this woman would be overwhelmed by the Ultimate Shadow tag team.

But this particular projectile needed time... and Zeus was giving Kham the opportunity he needed to prepare the funeral pyre for the burning of this woman the very evaporation of her soul...

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:05 pm 
Order of Derilects

Zeus' appearance was untimely for Taycn, she had assumed that Shinta would have numbed his power... but it felt like he emerged on his own accord. Such rapid evolution of these two roaches was most unprecedented.

Zeus. You will not humble me...

It would be foolish to block with The Key, to do so would forfeit it to Zeus, it's proper owner. So Taycn cloaked herself in a barrier of her own wings and with a mighty blow she was sent skipping like a rag doll across the tops of the Void Water like a stone.

Pitter patter after Pitter patter eventually Taycn came to and she flew back towards Zeus with a vengeance. She awayed 'The Key' letting it float aimlessly behind her and bore her angelic claws, with a mighty swipe towards Zeus a majectic pillar of light would come crashing down upon him.

I banish you Zeus, back to whence you came!!! To the depths with you demon! You hold no power here in this prison of void!

This pillar of judgement was one fathoms larger than he and would burn him to a crisp not to mention evaporate the Void Water surrounding this place. Taycn was trying to overload the Minds Void with power to prevent Shinta from holding it up, she knew this techniques weakness very well. This pillar of light would plunge into the depths and curse shinta with its pure burn as well.

Every iota of time wasted was given to the Destroyer. Taycn knew to give Kham time to do anything but fight did not bode well... he and Shinta were alike in that aspect.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:45 pm 

-A huge chunk of Void Water in the area would evaporate causing a sort of mosses scene, but there was no ground beneath the water just a never endless drop to one who,

However Zues Remained standing Glaring down at the woman , Why Had the attack not hit him, at first it was unclear but at closer inspection above him and in fact all around where Key-blades, One for each heart in the minds void

It was they who now strengthened the void Thanks to his Unlocking of the heart, he no longer had the burden on the void he used to, Millions of hearts kept it strong, and they would take the brunt of that damage for Zues and Shinta.

Taycn, clearly didn't know of that recent revaluation, The minds void Couldn't be overloaded so easily as Zeik did last time.-

I have no Power in The VOID? I AM THE VOID!!!

-A second Roar erupted this time, ear splitting and bone crushing the Sound alone rushing into here Was enough to crumble some of the hardest alloys, but Zeus Knew Khams body could withstand it. As For SHinta he was still no where to be found, even with the Water Cleared.-

Post Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:05 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

Zeus had shrugged off Judgement from an Angel... it appeared he was back in full form. The Destroyer was watching the epic poem unfold in front of his very eyes, and it appeared that Shinta had completely vanished, but his blood was flowing freely into Kham's cosmic husk restoring his strength, he endured the backlash from Zeus not without showing scars but this friendly fire quickly turned into a boost for The Ex Advocate.

Every scar that surfaced was covered in a purple blood with a crimson hue, out of it shot multiple tendrills that latched onto the keyblades and sent them viciously at Taycn, the bodies that manifested wielding these Keys were all clones of Kham varying in different sizes, shapes and forms they were transparent but still able to cling to emotion and use it for power and the quickly pounced.

Kham on the other hand was still charging this massive Gaia Cannon, compressing it more and more every time its power reached its peak.

These keys were special, they were keyblades yes, but they quickly formed an orbital circle around Taycn and locked her in side with their insidious power. Zeus was holding her in place and these Keys could instantly warp to their quarry like a passing wind, there would be no escape from the prison that she was put in.

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:48 pm 
Order of Derilects

No affect, her power was absolutely thwarted here in this place where the Michio and The Orion created miracles... Not to mention Shinta was no where to be found.

Taycn fully received resonding boom from Zeus, she guarded with her armored wings which began to crack under this intense pressure. She tried her damnnest to maintain flight under his mighty roar but that too was almost impossible, but a glimmer of hope shined in the distance.

With the appearance of more keys? She was surrounded by them instantaneously the members of those weilding the keys were more Michio?

Has he already revived his fallen kin? No... just reflections of himself.

The former statement would have given her worry but now that Shinta and Kham both were pouring out their emotional energy it was time for the Angel to shine, their foundation of power lied within the light of emotions all of this free energy now entering the minds void resonated with her and she began to shed her armor. It appeared that Zeus had broken it.

You will learn to not wear your hearts on your sleeves.

Every piece of armor that cracked threatened to destroy Kham and Shintas barrier of keys around her as if her armor was containing her power here... The final piece that evaporated into ether was her winged armor and her true form was revealed... Pure Light, a golden shining countenance of her Creator. She was divided into millions of spherical constructs that battered at the barrier repeatedly until she broke the hearts of the keyblades and evaporated the Michio spirits constructs, with great speed all of these trillions of light orbs multiplying by the millisecond pummeled Zeus over and over with their divine power until he would be absolutely no more.

Taycn was truly free in this form and could not be harmed by any normal means. Angels are a reactor for emtion, this could not have been possible without shinta giving into his emotional inhibitions.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:00 pm 

-Zues Sheilded himself with his mighty arms, but he was battered faster than he could react, it was true, the hearts power granted Shinta's mind strength but the more he gave into them the weaker Zeus Became, He was an embodiment of Darkness, And Darkness Thrives on Negative emotion, the more positive there was the worse for Zeus it was.

His body would heal over several times over and over, but in the end he would be mutilated and fall back with a crack and a clash, His body unable to reform without any nearby Void Water it seemed.

He held out his arm just before it evaporated and then.

-Bursting From The hand was a streak of Orange and White, One could easily Mistake the form for Shinta but Ones closest would know it as the Fake Orion the one made from just Shinta's Negativity.. One who hadn't felt a pleasant emotion his entire life... and spent that life trying to figure out why.

Vash, With Dark Black Wings Was the form bursting forward, a Large Scythe Made of Dark Force Energy In his hand Charging forth to power through as much of the Angels trickery as he could to swing his Scythe Forward with a hearty Sweep, Blasting the world the void and her with Dark-force energy.-

"The Void Is under my control now.. "

-Came the soothing emotionless Voice, Shinta had thought ahead the moment he was hit and took the time he had under the water to transfer over control of the void to one of it's residences.

With a soft Nd at Kham to tell him to use this time wisely, Vash completed his Attack.-

Post Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:09 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

Kham had a feeling to tell Shinta to guard his heart while facing an angel, but he had assumed it was for the better- never again. Her true form was light and it would be damn near impossible to kill her now. They would have to force her to take physical form again, and The Destroyer would be the bait...

Vash's Nod was a three fold Signal, not only was he confirming that he had control, he had confirmed that now was the time to wrap this up and last but not least...

"My strength returns..."

Kham once again charged forward, faster than he ever could and rode the dark force wave of Shintas scythe towards the wafting balls of energy that Tacyn had transformed into. He was given quite the tail wind and loosed his physical form into silvery diamond glints. These special glints of power were being charged with Vash's dark force energy, it was as if Vash had blow Kham to bits but it was quite the opposite...

Now in this form each individual piece of Kham could pierce these balls of light, infest them, and merge with them. If Taycn hated the destroyer so much then she would take physical form again just to keep him from getting inside of her. Not to mention, Kham had recently absorbed poi Shintas trusted poison sword... Kham and Vash made quite the concoction trap for this archangel.

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:22 pm 
Order of Derilects

The dark titan had fallen thanks to the constant battering of light on its doorstep, next to all of the void water had vanished and Taycn had assumed that this battle was won since the destroyer had been severely weakened until Vash Steinguard emerged from Zeus' wretched claws... If Taycn could speak in this form she would be both surprised, and her life would flash in front of her eyes.

A tsunami of Dark Force energy wafted over the trillions of softball sized balls of light that she had taken form in. The Dark Force, the embodiment of negative emotion and hate and rage crippled her in this form, she tried her best to move but she was caught in this monsoon of power.

The Destroyer came next what could he hope to do? Taycn could not die in this form so she had no worries, until she felt the soft pattering of his earthly decadence on her fleshly light... she could feel herself slipping away the more and more his cosmic poison influenced her energy body.

What she thought was freedom was now a prison she could not move in this light form, and the destroyers diamond was now giving her a physical grounding to be torn asunder. But to kill her now would be horribly unwise...

Post Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:22 pm 

-Vash's Scythe Dissipated and he Made a single hand sign with his hands, The Handsign for the Constellation Orion. With a deep breath from his artificial Lunges he then exhailed the words.-

"Orion 85 Seal"

-From His Chest Bursted a Zues Like Arm that grew large enough to Grab the angel, Wrap around her Body and then fuse into it, Sealing everything , Mucles, Chakra Spirit Free will.. Everything except her Mind and voice .

As this happened almost like a spring shower Rain began Spewing from up above, And the void water began to replenish the Void. Vash Grabbed his head and Winces Slightly..

It would seem Shinta's Use of him was over already, Vash's Scowled at the thought of being used again, Shinta From The moment he walked forward at the Gavel before he was blasted, had already come up with her weakness how she would act and the counter to it.. Which was Vash.. The Orion Mind was a terrible thing in a battle, in more ways than just the use of the Void.

Vash used his last seconds to say.-

"Next Time Kham.. We Wont meet on Friendly Terms."

-The Meaning of those words were unclear, But Shinta's Eyes Formed over Vash's and his hair grew a share lighter.. The White Coat replaced by Dark Red and black Clothing, Shinta Took Over again.-

Post Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:28 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

The Destroyer appeared at Shintas side, after loosing a poisoned suicide bomb clone into Taycn he took his regular form thereafter and heeded Vash's words. Why warn him if Vash loved having the jump on people? Was Vash and Shinta colluding with Savaj? Should Kham kill Shinta now? Could he even take Shinta...

Kham decided to let fate guide his hand and he waved it over towards Taycn, this was the end- she was sealed and decaying rapidly from the inside out.

"Magnum..."

The stored blast produced itself. It was a horrible mix of the dark force and power cosmic temporarily borrowed from the Orion to power such a horrid cannon.

"Product."

The mortar fire like laser shot high into the sky, it took in the void water and imploded into a makeshift black hole that sucked in Taycn piece by piece until she was no more. Kham stood firm in the midst of this new technique, he may as well had been on auto pilot this whole time. The Micho and the orion had previously worked together seamlessly this was just business as usual. And with Shintas half of the ky to the michi'orion they could unlock their true power, so long as Kham kept the aura stones as they were gifted to him.

His mind racking with questions unanswered. Not from the battle, but he thought all this time that Vash would be on his side now Vash was an enemy? Would all his apprentices try and undo him?

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:36 pm 

"No Need to think so deeply, Vash is just a small part of me he doesn't have free will."

-Shinta Said And licked his lip of a tiny bit of blood, he wasn't sure whos it was at this point but it didn't really matter, Khams Combination attack was a loud and frightful one He smirked at it's power.. But he couldn't get distracted.-

"Besides, we are so close to what we came here for aren't we?"

-Shinta snatched the Key away From The angel, It felt good just to hold this Object he wasn't sure yet why but it just did.. Holding and feeling it in his grasp gave him complete satisfaction... He watched as the last moments of the Angel came to an end and she turned to nothingness, The fate of all eventually.-

"We will need the aura stones too neh? "

Post Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:35 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

Out of the key emerged The Michio 'half' of the Key to the Michi'Orion. It had many other names and one of which came back to Kham right about now...

"The Immortal Lexicon. You will have to let us out of the minds void first. That is, if you intend to let me walk away from this."

A cruel jest. Kham couldn't shake the feeling that something was up. Maybe it was old feuds sparking hurtful memories or maybe Shinta and Savaj were already in cahoots. It didn't matter.

"The Aura Stones are irrelevant to awakening our memories. All we need is both halves of the Key."

Kham's own key was broken and disheveled just like he remembered it. It was made out of what appeared to be ordinary stone but held firm just like any sword. This magical artifact held power unspeakable to all beings on the planet and beyond. He would take time to rediscover them soon. So far, he knew that it manipulated potential just like Veil... The thought of her sent a pain through his back. But he shook it off.

"Shall we?"

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:59 am 

-Shinta Twirled his key around his finger and gave a chuckle at Khams jest.-

"You just wouldn't get along with the rest of my collection anyways."

-As he said that the surroundings began to change back slowly, the void water stopped raining down and they slipped back into the normal reality back, in that stadium type area, but this time no Gavel, this time seemingly no one, Just Kham and Shinta Standing below a Large Stone of great importance to them.

He took a second to look at his own Key, the name was irrelevant, but it was a bit fancier than stone, some sort of metal and it had thorns sticking out of it every which way.

just looking at it made him feel more knowledgeable, and being under the stone made him feel more powerful, He wonder what would happen when they combine.-

"Is there some sort of ceremony, as with most things from the old times?

"

Post Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:49 am 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

Leaving the minds void was always coupled with a feeling of Nostalgia, this was the 6th time Kham had been in the midst of the technique and walked away a survivor. Returning to this world made him count his blessings for the unfortunate multitudes that dwell in the void waters. But The Destroyer felt lighter, he had grown so much and took out that Angel just was easily.

Naturally, The Gavel would return and The Creator would have his vengeance but today was not that day. Rain kicked up and poured down vigorously across the arena. A sign of victory, a sign of promise.

Kham couldn't help but laugh at Shintas question. Even being so close to the Immortal Lexicon he still didnt remember the words.

"You forget your half of the words? I'm not surprised. We cant finish this without them."

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:13 pm 

"I knew there would be words.. "

-Shinta had a thing for the old ways but drawn out ceremonies were not one of the things that he cared for particularly much, but he sucked it up, He brought the key to his head and tapped it a few times, he figured hed knock the memories into himself somehow, he was soon to get the rest of them.

But just as he did so, he heard his fathers voice from within say

Makih Lamarey unsum tou, Gallawey herium tou, Marthey Touma Hendret Ghahl.

Old Orion Speech, the first language Shinta leanred so long ago. It translated somewhat roughly to.

Untill the next galaxy Binds us this galaxy belongs to me.-

"I remember now, But mIne is the second half, you start it."

Post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:04 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

The Old Tongue, Kham had heard Valadors voice in his own head... meaning she and Shinta were connected in ways he did not care to comprehand or understand, he wished there was a way to sever these ties for some reason or another The Destroyer knew that these bonds would come to bite him in the ass sooner or later. He extended his rather large broken disheveled key towards the giant floating Obelisk; The Immortal Lexicon.

With great excitement and the strength to carry mountain sized burdens to come... he recited the words

"Aixsio Ziksa Toumaro"

Which roughly translated to 'Will You Follow Me Into The Dark'... The Stone began to crack and its contained outpouring washed over The Destroyer and Shinta its indigo light filled him with a small portion of its power the memories were coming back to him slowly but surely. It began with exactly whos idea it was to chain Gaia in Tarturus and use her as a counterbalance for The Realm of Darkness, it turns out it was an idea conceptualized by the Hellgates and Orion, it was cosigned by the Michio Dark ones... The Next answer he obtained was just why was he locked up for 10,000 years? It turns out that The Destroyer was supposed to be the one to destroy the growth of the clan because they were becoming too powerful and egotistical, it was up to Kham to start anew from the ashes and bring the Michio back like a phoenix rising from the ashes.

This flooding of memories long since forgotten, long since locked caused a tear to drip down Kham's eyes. This would be the last tear he would ever shed in the presence of Shinta, his step cousin on his other side of the family.

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:38 am 

-The crackling excited Shinta's inner core, his body trembled as he felt the Knowledge pouring into him, welcoming it back like an old friend, Little by little the gaps in his memory began to refill, An entire Hundred year war he had forgotten about re-sparked first, An entire 100 years wiped from his memory.
Kham was indeed to stunt his own Clan after that war that nearly cost the world.. The Michio were deemed too powerful after that and it was a decision made in darkness to have him do so.

Shinta, had a few trivial memories return as well, a few from childhood, he thought perhaps he might have gotten rid of himself, Of crying.. Of failing of hopes and dreams...

But most importantly he remembered the night he was first created more clearly than ever before.. Created to be a failure by his mother and father as a test to how low the Orion could go.. However something new sparked in his memories.. The words of a mother he seen but maybe 4 times in his entire long life span from that night, she spoke into his mind.-

"Do not fret, it's the glitches in the system that'll make the biggest impact on the system."

-It was of course in the older tongues but more or less that's what it came out to be. He winced and he held his head but eventually at a stop it was over.. and Shinta simply knelt on the ground his hair covering his face..-

Post Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:50 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

"I fear the system may be one step ahead..."

Kham replied, all was returning now and the skies above trickled rain down upon his craggy exterior. While his carbon reinforced skin felt like skin, there was no denying the density of it and its ability to protect him from this world and its poisons. It rained intensely, almost obstructing view but in the lore of Tensei-Michio rain always signified Victory.

"What are you plans after this? I am returning to my Sacntum, there is a member of the Mafia who needs tending to lest she be consumed by the frozen wastes."

Elesia, who Kham had written off as dead and forgotten had awoken from her training in the shadow lands. It was time to usher her properly into the role she was meant to play in this new age.

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:54 am 

'Then by all means don't let me keep you any longer.."

-Shinta said calmly standing up, he picked up his glasses that had fallen off and placed the shades back onto his face, arms lowering to his sides a dark portal formed, without the gavel here dark portals seemed to be possible again.

Shinta flexed his hand, his memories and even more so a new sense of power seemed to make him feel weird , foreign in his own body with this he could probably keep a connection to the minds void open all day everyday.. No Indeed he knew he could..-

"Sometimes to advance you must retreat, That is my next course of action, Kham.. "

-He said briefly, As he turned and walked into the portal giving a calous wave as he did so, And armed with new knowledge and a fire in his belly he knew exactly what he would be doing next.. -

Post Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:07 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

Shinta and Vash both had a way for exiting a scene, both parties left Kham with some cryptic words to marinate on. So Kham sat down for a moment. His multi-ton hide caused the surrounding area to shake a bit when he got comfortable but he let the drops of clarity run deep in his scalp and reflected on the battle. He was in no hurry to tend to Eleisa, she was tangoing with some monsters at the moment and Kham was sure she could handle herself... if she could not, then he would collect her shield and use it himself.

"..."

The Destroyer looked skywards and let the rain pour in. Each drop took him back over the battle, obviously Shinta was either too arrogant to realize that The Gavel would be back in full force or he just didn't care. But he did say to advance you must retreat... what did he mean by that?

Kham took his key to the Michi'Orion in his had and put it to his head, with a turn of the key he locked the secrets of the Micho and all their lore away in his dome piece only unlockable by both keys that he and Shinta possessed. He could still fully process the lore in his down time but for others to see it? It either had to be given by word of mouth or unlocked by the aforesaid means...

Vash had told them that they would be enemies. It was logical and practical to jump to the conclusion that Savaj was involved. Not that Kham prioritized Savaj over the horsemen, Savaj was akin to a splinter. Meddling in things and preparing his own agenda, secretly Kham wanted to see his Vanguard innovation come to fruition but he too was a mere distraction. A blemish in the grand scheme of the blight of the universe. Simply thinking of him turned Kham away from more important tasks... if Vash lie within Shinta without any way to separate himself then shinta and he too would be enemies of Kham. What did this mean?

This was when Kham received the transmission...

Spoiler: show
Shinta Urashura wrote:
Edited*
Village Hidden in The Void

*(The Village is up now take a look on the main page, pictures for areas incomming, Pm me to add your house, include a description and I'll add it to sector 1.)

-A transmission is sent into every mind in Vescrutia at once, With Shinta's Voice Talking within it.-

"My Name Is Shinta Urashura, Many of you know me, most of you do not like me. But in the end that matters not.

I Am Sending a message out to anyone Who seeks refuge.. to anyone that Drifts on by through life with no rules and continues to wish to do so.

I Plan to Open a Village, But not any Village with any real Ruler, One governed by the People that are apart of it, Nothing within it is mandatory and nothing is expected of you Unless you want something yourself.
A Village Filled with people who have a goal.. a strong willed goal and seeks the help of others, at the cost of helping the others then with there goals..
The Goals themselves do not matter to me, nor will they to you But to get what you want you will help others get what they want.

I am the Same, I wish to bring about this sytem, but I do not plan for you to help me with it for free,

I Offer you unparallelled protection, if your goal is deemed Evil by some, or unjust.. You Will be protected within the never ending expanse of the Minds void.
( The Dark black Void world, that stretches forever and has Dark Water instead of ground.)
That is where the Village Shall Be, With one entrance in and out, Guarded by Zues, The Dark King, the Village will be by far the safest place to hide out.

But above that Every Member of the Void Village will Get what I have created, A Void Necklace Pendant .. On a necklace that... Grants each member of The Village a small amount of Control Over the Minds void itself.

Dark Portals are yours to Command, Use them for travel or in battle, Or perhaps to portal Weapons to yourself when not in the Void,
(Dark portals open a rift into the minds void that you can duck into and then portal back out into the real world wherever you want.)
Or even Escape from predators to the Safety of the void.

It will also Grant you near Infinite Chakra when you are in the Minds Void,
But even greater than that, Is that it unlocks The great Power of your mind and Lets you gain an Ability of the Mind You probably didn't even Know you possessed.
(Mind Powers, should be mind related, and be leveled up as you rank up. However it can be anything you want as long as it retains to mind like abilities, everyone will be different.)

So Drifters, Shady Folk.. Who Hide and plot.. Please Meet me At the Portal to the minds void I'll Flash into your brain and We shall Create a shining Future... Or a terribly bleak one... It doesn't matter to me, lets just make an impact..."

(Again just post here)

He couldn't help but laugh... Shinta was harboring the wild cards of Vescrutia. What did he hope to do rehabilitate them? Let them wreak havoc? Kham didn't know how to react at this play. Shinta had made his move and showed his hand, what exactly did the uncovering of his memories show him that he felt he needed to make a village within his own mind? It left Kham utterly stupefied and dumbfounded. As much as he wanted to get off his cosmic arse and end this here he knew that this was one step away from his personal agenda.

It was time he had a conversation with Gi'Asa, the 9th pillar... he needed council for this would not go unnoticed and Kham would not be rendered to inaction by any chess play.

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:32 pm 
Chaos Unbound
Chaos Unbound

Unique Trait: Chaos Blood
Sex: Female
The skies overhead crackled, and crimson lightning gathered in its graces before a lightning bolt struck down lest to the sitting Destroyer. She appeared in due time, a few seconds late but when fighting the Insanity she had to be careful where she diversified her power...

There Gi'Asa stood, armored to the T with two short shorts at her side. Her helmet was taken off revealing her beautiful face and long flowing silver hair. She would look upon the lazy destroyer in disgust but she knew too well that he was out doing multiple things at once the omniscience that befelled his name did him no justice. It was hard to tell if the Kham in front of you was the real one because he operated using this clone method ever since he obtained the power that was his to claim...

You summoned me.

As she spoke no nature would dare respond to her, for fear of it being snuffed out. The bane of creation Gi'asa was... and she caused chaos everywhere she went. What sort of ruckus did Kham wish to inspire now?

"Who would have thought, that when the world is overran with insanity... The Fire burning within her chest would simply not allow her to be passive any longer. Let it loose. I don't need your body anymore Kham."

Post Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:48 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

"I have."

Gi'Asa... just being in her presence stirred up Khams thirst for destruction and vengeance. Had he not been with Gaia before, growing alongside her then he would surely give into these impulses. He stood and eyed her. She was a few inches shorter than what Kham choose to portray as his natural height. The rain seemed to stop and a thunderstorm ensued, the rumbling of the skies belly hadn't had its fill yet. These two Gods were about to break this shit down.

"No Mercy."

It was customary to begin with the greeting words. Gaia and Kham had conversed like friends, but this was no friendly contract... not yet. Kham squeezed his hair and all the waters dripped down to the soil and made new life sprout in Gi'Asa's presence. It wasn't meant to be insulting, for he knew how she felt about creation but these grasses were something special. It was the foundation of new growth.

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:59 pm 
Chaos Unbound
Chaos Unbound

She nodded and replied back... Gi'Asa had been sleeping a long time. It was good that this new person she was bound to did not forget the old ways, it was definitely a relaxing feeling for her to begin with the traditions and the rites of the old gods.

"No Mercy. None whatsoever."

The sky roared in its happiness, it was most certainty raining elsewhere. But not here, these two beings of power had begun the ritual it was time to carry on with the meeting.

"Michio. You are my Comptroller, My Manager, why do you come seeking advice knowing that I do all that you do... and we act as one."

Kham had fucked up calling Gi'Asa here for council... she wasn't his therapist nor his savoir he had evolved past that when he loosed Gaia to Ken. What exactly did he want?

"Who would have thought, that when the world is overran with insanity... The Fire burning within her chest would simply not allow her to be passive any longer. Let it loose. I don't need your body anymore Kham."

Post Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:42 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

Kham was right, Gi'Asa wasn't the advice giving type and the time for reconciling with self in order to figure out what steps to make in the future was over... What felt right was to talk with Shinta about this. What felt right was to tear the village down before it was even constructed.

"They will expect our arrival. Are we stretching our selves thin?"

The Destroyer needed to know how much chakra Gi'Asa was using to fight The Insanity because he knew that he neeed quite a bit to fight Zeus and to hack his way into the minds void. He had been there 6 times now, and the way in without Shinta's permission was already unveiled to him. If Zeus intended on being the door man for this village it was time Kham tested the strength of this place in case some real pain in the ass baddy was going to grow up here.

The Michio Clan Greats

Post Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:50 am 
Chaos Unbound
Chaos Unbound

Gi'Asa's cream colored skin managed to form a smile, the black streaks that ran down her eyes crackled with the crimson intensity of the power of her Comptroller... if battle was on the horizon then of course she would follow The Destroyer into the dark.

It was only fitting to respond using the old words. The ensuing malestrom above, this meeting o powers barreled along the skies like the earthquakes of old. Seismic ripples shook clouds and rain descended in large clumps of softball sized drops. Only Gods could stand in this storm unharmed.

"What's more flexible, muscle or blood?"

The answer was obvious. If Kham could recite the old words then their course would be set and the Void village would not be exposed, it would be destroyed in the most beautiful of ways.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:37 pm 
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer

He struck a light smirk one that was subtle but filled with ambition for glory and conquest Gi'Asa agreed that storming the Void was an excellent idea and a great test of strength for both parties. As the torrential rains descended upon these two, fated by power and conjoined by destiny Kham nodded and recited the ending words...

"Both break bone, both rend flesh, and both are thicker than water."

With that, the two disappeared as the final raindrop made its descent the crashing of the softball sized drop on the ground crackled a wicked thunder rolling sound into the multitudes of the holy city with newfound strength Kham immediately left to challenge the void and all its wonders.

The Michio Clan Greats

Board index » Charted Territories » Shazizahs » Holy City of Cemur