Board index » The Astral Chaos » Astral City » The Asylum

Post subject: Mayumi's Abode
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:46 pm 
Arcanuum Iris of The Chaos

Unique Trait: N/A
Spoiler: show
Reference [link]

The apartment was quite a bit different from before. Mayumi had taken it upon herself to completely re-invent the place. It was shockingly white, much like its fair owner.

Mayumi had shadow-stepped here with both Grave and Lucifer, and now the cat jumped jumped over to his favorite stool to curl up and watch the reunited couple with suspicious eyes.

"A-ah, home sweet home... Can I get you anything, Grave-kun?"

Feeling a bit more comfortable now that she was back home, she released his hand and glided into the main sitting area, expecting to be followed. She briefly thought of the bottle of wine she had bought awhile ago and never drank. Perhaps that...?

Post subject: Re: Mayumi's Abode
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:56 pm 
The Shadow Persona
The Shadow Persona

Sex: Male
Grave followed his fair maiden as she took to her living space. This place was an amazement. May-chan must of been doing well for her self and it sure beat Ayaka's cave.

"Anything is mine May-chan."

Grave trending lighting with in the home made sure to sit on the couch appose to exploration. Every looked very expensive..he didn't want destiny to play with his clumsiness and he'd break something.

His nerves were gone drowned in the shock of how stunning May's home was. It suited her though..and it had a warm feel to it.

"Wow. You've really got yourself a space her May."

Post Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:23 pm 

"Ah, I think I have some wine lying around… T-this is a special occasion, after all!"

Smiling, she ducks into the kitchen. Since it was such an open concept, he should still be able to see and talk to her rather easily. Maneuvering around was a little tricky as her 'sight' wasn't quite as refined as she'd like it to be. People were fine, but non-living things were still rather blurry. Grave would hear the clinking of glasses as she fishes them from the cabinets and sets them on the counter.

"Really, it's all because of Zeik-sama's kindness. He expanded the condos to allow for me to renovate."

In reality, Mayumi's home was just about as unbreakable as it gets. She was constantly bumping into things, and it would just be impractical to have uber breakable stuff.

She returned now with red wine in two glasses, handing one to Grave as she sits beside him. He was seventeen… She could give him this stuff, right? Well, she hoped so, at least.

"So, what happened exactly? I thought Allen had become you… Permanently!"

Taking a sip from her glass, she was still thinking about it. How was it possible? She'd dived into Allen's memories. She'd seen and felt what they'd done!

Post Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:43 pm 
The Shadow Persona
The Shadow Persona

Grave's glasses remained untouched for the moment, Grave only looking at it while May asked her question. He knew he'd have to explain but he didn't think it'd be this hard really...He knew Allen's feelings toward May, and he could feel May had feelings for him as well....Those two went through so much for his own sake...*sigh*

"I fought him, in the Dark Hour..."

Grave just sat there wallowing over what had happen. He'd telling May if she wanted to know but the gloom this topic had over Grave was apparent...

Post Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:48 pm 

She could feel that it wasn't the most cheerful of topics at the moment, but she had to know. May would rather not use Shinjitsu for this, but rather actually talk about things with someone else for once. Shinjitsu was rather useful, but when one could have any query answered with the right set of questions, it really hit your conversational skills hard.

"Is he…?"

Leaving the question open was a clear indicator of what she had meant…

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:10 am 
The Shadow Persona
The Shadow Persona

"No, I can't call it death..Allen returned to me. The both of us becoming one being again."

Grave smiled reaching out for his glass on the table in front of him. He was smiling cause he was happy yet sad at the same time. Suddenly a short glimmer of Izanagi, Grave's persona flashed overlaying Grave's body. It was different, he was pure white, with a red blade. Allen had become part of the Arcana its self and with that he'd have to give up on his own dreams....all for Grave's sake.

Grave took a sip of his wine, it being his first time having alcohol, milking being his drink of choice. It had a twang to it a light sweetness yet also bitter. His throat was warm from the drink...huh...not bad.

"Ha, I should of tried this sooner."

Grave looked over to her smiling...the thought of Allen seemingly out of his head.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:17 am 

Well, she was relieved to say the least. Now she could enjoy being in Grave's presence without having an overly guilty conscious. Mayumi didn't quite catch the glimmer, it being too subtle for her to recognize within the swirling mass of energy that made up the Grave she could 'see'.

"I'm glad you like it!"

She smiles shyly in return, knowing that this wasn't the cheapest of wine. Was she spoiling him by letting this be his first drink? She hoped not! She turns to face him, tucking her legs up under her as she does so.

"Is there… Anything you want to ask me? About what happened while you were gone?"

She'd do her best to answer, but she wasn't all that active during her time of mourning, and hadn't been as up-to-date as she would have liked to be.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:32 am 
The Shadow Persona
The Shadow Persona

"Um, I don't know really."

To be honest Grave was just happy she was alive and well. Some of his worst fears was that she wasn't going to be here if he got back, or that she had moved on. Grave's mindset was rather well justified since they believed him dead and changed.

"Have you made any friends while I've been gone?"

He thought he'd might as ask. With Tiku and Ayaka long gone May really only had Maze and the rest of team Chaotic and since Allen and Grave became one again...he knew what had happened to them...he'd have to go back...make some peace.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:43 am 

"Well, I've gotten a lot closer to Kham-sama, if that counts? He really helped me through that time when I'd thought you'd left us… I guess he's sort of a father figure to me now."

May still found it hard to believe. The Great Destroyer had given her a hug!! At any rate, Mayumi had never been one to simply forget and move on. Her mind was built so she could store so much in those memory banks of hers that it was simply unthinkable to forget. As for the move on part… Perhaps she just hadn't had long enough to cope with the loss of not only Grave, but Arashi, Akarui and Ayaka (are you noticing the same pattern I am?) all in such a short time span. Her abuse at the hands of one Tyyg/Lucifer hadn't really helped much, either.

"I think I've gotten stronger while you've been away, though. All thanks to Kham-sama's training!"

Alright, so maybe that wasn't something to be overly happy about. Her training with Kham-sama had been rather painful at times, but she supposed it was worth it. Mayumi was just glad to be healed now, at any rate...

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:56 am 
The Shadow Persona
The Shadow Persona

"Kham huh? Really you went through training with him too?!"

Ah Grave remembered those days. The memories flowing into his head as he looked down at the mafia ring on his finger. Kham used to pound the hell out of his mafia members though Grave got kind of a break. It was tough but Kham was a great man. If anyone watched May while he was gone Grave was glad it was him.

"Man May-chan if you've gotten training from Kham I've gotta make sure never to make you angry. Haha~! You'd take me out in a heartbeat."

As happy as his disposition was Grave really half joking. Kham sure knew how to make people strong and if May went through that...she wasn't one to play with.

"I'll have to go say "Hi" to him at some point. The Twilight isn't to far from here. I'll probably go once we're finished."

Grave took another sip of wine....what a addictive drink..

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:03 am 

"Yes, Kham-sama is an excellent teacher."

She laughed lightly at his jest, though her cheeks flushed. Honestly, she didn't think she'd ever be able to 'take out' her Grave, even in the most heated of her rages. However, it was when she heard him mention the Twilight that she spoke again.

"Oh, the Twilight Village has been destroyed by Kham-sama himself. I was there when it happened… He created the Neo-Nightmare in its place."

Of course he wouldn't have known that! Goodness, May! It was your job to inform him of what had happened… And that was a big one! Instantly, she started racking her brains, trying to figure out what else was relevant to him, and what he would want to know.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:10 am 
The Shadow Persona
The Shadow Persona

"Neo-Nightmare? Are you serious!? That wonderful news."

Grave was rather ecstatic to hear that his old home was back. This was good news, good news indeed. Yes he would diffidently go see Kham once May and himself were finished here.

"Wow.."

Grave put his glass down, and turned to May, placing it arms on her shoulders, his eyes set on her's. He was blushing but it wasn't the alcohol, Grave loved her and he knew she felt the same. How could one not blush when a girl like May loved you.

He start leaning in toward May slowly wanting to hold, wanting to kiss her.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:17 am 

Yeah, wow was right. She hardly believed it, and that's why she had to go exploring for herself. A shadowy tendril took Mayumi's glass for her and set it right next to Grave's as he pulled her closer. She willingly cuddled to his side, smiling as she returned his gaze. Now that she was sightless, the eyes could tell her a lot more about a person. Everything she 'saw' in Grave? She absolutely adored.

A soft blush formed upon her own cheeks as she herself leaned in, closing her technically sightless eyes as her lips neared those of the boy she loved so dearly. Her kisses were soft and loving as she tried to convey just how much she loved him, and how she was overjoyed to have him back. Goodness, she'd missed this!

Post Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:27 am 
The Shadow Persona
The Shadow Persona

No words the person that Rp'ed Grave's world could express the happiness and joy the young man felt to finally have Mayumi back with him, to have her in his arms, to kiss her which he continued to do as he pulled her closer to him and as he schuched closer to her.

His arms moved wrapping themselves around her, the two sharing what would probably be one the most passionate moment of their lives. Very few got this, true love. Grave was a lucky man to of gotten such a thing, but even luckier to share it Mayumi, his one and only.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:33 am 
Mystic of the Dusk :: Sannin Level Member
Mystic of the Dusk :: Sannin Level Member

(( You're breaking the 4th wall you fool!! You've created a time paradox!! ))

"Life passes most people by while they are making grand plans for it. Through my lifetime, I've left pieces of my heart here and there. Now, there's almost not enough to stay alive, but I force a smile, knowing my ambition far exceeded my talent."

- Jeremy Taylor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:23 pm 
Genin of the Neo-Nightmare
Genin of the Neo-Nightmare

Sex: Female
Alignment: Evil
[[>it sure beat Ayaka's cave.
WHORE NOTHING BEAT MY CAVE]]

Post Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:25 pm 

As they shared this wonderful kiss, Mayumi felt one of the strangest things come over her. Lost in the passion of the moment, her cheeks flushed even as she thought of it. Oh, no! It'd be far too bold! Girl, you've been reading far too many romance novels!

... But in the same moment, she found herself moving to press herself against him, her kisses slowly growing more passionate.

I know we'd all like to know what happens next, but in all honesty, I don't believe that would be quite appropriate. So, we'll leave our two lovers be.

Young Grave stayed the night, and it was almost noon when May awoke. For some reason, she just felt so utterly happy... Like she hadn't a care in the world. She smiled as she slowly opened her eyes, covering a soft little yawn... Wait, why had she slept naked? A bit confused, she pulled the sheets a little closer to her torso, wrapping it loosely around herself. Climbing slowly out of bed, she rubs her eyes, pausing at the bottom of the steps... What was that she smelled...?

Post Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:17 pm 
The Shadow Persona
The Shadow Persona

A sizzling sound buzzed through out the house, the smell of pure breakfast roamed through out the house, as a shirtless Grave wearing nothing but his boxers was working diligently at the stove.

Grave must of been up for sometime now, several plates of burnt and failed attempts at pancakes, toast, and eggs lined up showcasing Grave's failures. Lucky they were placed underneath the vent by Mayumi's stove which sucked in their burnt smell sparing the noises of the house, yet however among the madness their was one plate ready and looked rather good on the opposite side of the stove a glass of orange juice by it's side.

Grave yawned still at work, not for it's troubles but for the night before..he was still rather tired. It was a wonderful night.

"Hm hm hm~!"

Post Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:18 pm 

Turning the counter, she saw him. And his mess. But mostly him.

The memories came flooding back to her, and her pale cheeks flooded with blush. Her lips moved, trying to form some sort of greeting, a query, a witty remark; ANYTHING!, but she couldn't make it.

She'd done... things! With Grave!

Overcome with emotion, the poor girl fainted, crumpling to the ground with a soft thud!

Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:18 pm 
The Shadow Persona
The Shadow Persona

He ears would twitch like a startled pikachu, the sound of Mayumi's graceful fall to the floor and the soft thud upon her impact was enough to grab the attention of his trained ears.

He spun around, a smile on his face. He wanted to great her warmly this morning however it was wasted, for Mayumi seemed to have passed out, and was now simply laying on the ground.

Grave was sure to be worried or embarrassed but never the less he rush to her aid scooping his sleeping damsel into his arms lifting her from the ground, and taking over to couch her he'd lay her down to rest as he finished their breakfast.

She's so light... :3

He made sure to take care as he placed her down taking a moment to simply just look at her sleeping (passed out) face. He even brushed back her hair from her face so that nothing would be in the way of his view of her. And with a smile he returned to the kitchen finishing the rest of their food, which had hands down been the toughest challenge in his Shinobi career.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:52 am 

Well, let's try this again, shall we?

Slowly coming to, she rubbed her eyes with an adorable yawn. Her pale cheeks were still flushed a bright pink, seeing as she still remembered what she had just realized. Shyly, she gathered the sheets around her again and glided her way to the kitchen with shaking limbs.

"G-good morning...!"

She squeaked softly, holding the white fabric a little closer to her slight frame. Never having experienced the classic 'morning after', all of this was completely strange... Not to mention awkward.

"I-I... Uhm, t-thanks for making b-breakfast, Grave-kun!"

Oh, just go on and kiss the girl already. She's making a fool of herself.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:50 pm 
The Shadow Persona
The Shadow Persona

"Yay like?! I just hope it tastes better than it smells."

Grave turned to to her making his way over to the table carrying two plates of casual breakfast foods, of toast, pancakes, and bacon.

Juice was already on the table and Grave carefully placed the two plates down by the filled glasses. Grave was....more upbeat that usual..he was...a little bit TO happy. But why won't he be?

He pulled out a chair for May waiting for her to take her set first, welcoming her to the table with his casual smile.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:09 pm 

Nervously, she followed. Unfortunately, with her rather limited 'vision' combined with last night's antics, she was stumbling over her own two feet far more than usual. Her cheeks glowing a bright pink, she shyly returned the smile, then sat. Knowing that her hands would have to be free, she deftly tucked the corner of the sheet under the folds of the rest of the material, securing the wrap arrangement.

Despite what Grave thought, the plates of food that he'd set on the table really offset the smell of burnt failures that currently permeated the rest of the apartment. All in all, it was rather pleasant.

Mayumi wasn't really one for table talk, and was too shy to do anything but stumble over her words and blush adorably. These two are so cute it almost makes me sick.

After finishing their meal, May insisted she clean up, since he cooked. With a kiss to her cheek, the cheery Grave departed, off to presumably spread the news of his return and visit the others who had missed him.

Humming softly to herself, the pale girl daintily washed dishes and disposed or put away leftovers. Really, she was lost in a daydream, fantasizing about where exactly her life was headed now that her Grave had returned. It put a smile to her face, and Lucifer - No, she reminded herself, His name is Tyyg. - certainly noticed.

"Oh, what a show you put on last night. Very nice."

Mayumi yelped, dropping the plate she had been scrubbing. The porcelain cracked, bouncing up to graze her hand. A soft line of red beaded, but it wasn't anything serious.

"Y-you were watching us???"

Too shocked to be outraged, she cradled her hand to her chest as her eyes followed the black 'kitten'.

"Of course! I'm technically male. Do you really think I'd miss that sort of action? Mm, girl, for a virgin, you sure had some moves!"

"S-stop talking about me like that! I-it's... It's rude!"

Suddenly, he was there, hissing in her face as his tail lashed.

"Shut up, girl. You've got to stop thinking you have some sort of control in this relationship."

Now seeming rather pleased with himself, he jumped from the counter and took his seat at his favorite chair. Grave had sat in it. How rude. Tyyg hoped he got cat hair all over his ass.

"Now that we've got that straight, I don't want you seeing him."

Smug, he cockily licked his paw and dragged it over his face, preening. He was in total control.

Mayumi's jaw almost dropped.

"Do you have something wrong with you, mentally? You're at least bipolar, I know that!"

Outraged, she stormed over to him, but was frozen mid-step once she'd crossed about half the distance. Invisible chain links were cutting into her skin... Alright, now things were getting serious.

"I told you to give up this silly crap. You're nothing, you understand? You have a long way to go yet. You're pathetic and weak."

A little whimper from May was all the proof he needed to back up his statement.

"See? Unable to fight back once a few simple seals are on you. Stupid girl."

Defiance in her eyes, Mayumi brought a few of the symbols she'd learned for destruction and unlocking flaring to life. To her amazement, they sputtered and died almost instantly.

"Ha! You think something that simple would really work?You haven't even learned string runes yet, bitch."

"T-teach... me..."

She manages, her voice quiet and strained with effort. She raises her gaze even though her runic binds should have stopped most if not all of her movement. It was barely allowing her to breathe, afterall.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:02 pm 

"And why the hell would I do that? You're not worth my time. Honestly, I'd kill you now, but I rather like the free food."

Tyyg purred, hopping up onto the counter.

"All of this material shit... It's disgusting, really. Why do you need it all?"

With a flick of a paw, he pushed a plate from the drying rack onto the floor, leaving it to fall to a shattered doom. Alright, that kind of brought a smile to his face. He repeated the action, laughing.

"Whatever the reason is, it sure is fun as fuck to destroy.

"But you know what? Iiiii think, it would be a lot easier to break shit if I wasn't a cat... Don't you? Mm, I could use you..."

His attention was on her again, and she could feel her soul quail. It was hard to believe that she'd been so attached to this cat, and that he'd acted so well like he felt the same. As he padded closer, Mayumi could feel as terrified tears slipped freely down her cheeks. Nononono! She'd gotten back her Grave. She wasn't ready to have everything taken away again!! This wasn't fair!

Mayumi was struggling with every fiber of her being, but she just couldn't break these seals. Suddenly going limp, she felt hopelessness wash over her. No, this couldn't be happening...

"But then again, your body is so fucking weak it disgusts me to a point that I feel like I'mma barf. I'll have to put you through conditioning, which will take awhile."

Just as she felt her heart soar, an opportunity arising, the 'cat' leaneed in with a snarl, his eyes shooting daggers into the depths of her soul.

"But if you tell a single soul about what's happening, I will break you from the outside in. I'll start by skinning alive your precious Grave. Would you like to hold his bloody flesh as his life slips away from you?"

Satisfied with the look of horror in her gaze, he turned, jumping down from the counter and strutted over to his favorite chair with a sort of cocky confidence that utterly infuriated her. Finally, the invisible chains relaxed, letting her crumple to the floor, utterly exhausted from her struggling.

How in the world was she going to get out of this one...?

[Continues Chronologically Here]

Last edited by Mayumi Suzugawa on Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:25 pm 

Mayumi now lived a hazy existence. Every once in awhile she would be allowed to take care of her body's needs, since Tyyg couldn't feel them. Her thin frame was growing gaunt, her normally round cheeks sinking to unhealthy depths as dark circles gradually grew under her eyes. Her hands shook with everything she did, causing her to make even more of a mess than usual with even simple things like washing dishes.

The first few nights left Mayumi shaking with sobs, her eyes rolling down her cheeks. She couldn't take the abuse. Every day Tyyg would drag them out for more conditioning, and every night... Well, it wasn't pretty. And she couldn't tell Grave. She couldn't tell anyone that could protect her. Not without endangering Grave, which Tyyg reminded her of nightly, through awful night terrors that would leave her panting and plagued with cold sweat.

But now, as the days blurred together, May couldn't summon anymore tears. She was becoming numb. No matter how hard she fought, she couldn't best Tyyg's string runes. It was just too difficult. Every strategy she thought up was useless. She was just so tired...

As she closed her eyes finally, trying not to think of the multiple bruises and cuts and scrapes Tyyg hadn't deemed worthy to heal (or maybe he was just unaware of them. She wasn't quite sure), she simply thought of the sweet, black embrace of death, her only savior. But it wasn't like she could kill herself, or ask anyone else to do it... Tyyg wouldn't let that happen.

Nevertheless, she still wanted to die, especially when her nightly dose of terror commenced.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:58 pm 
The Shadow Persona
The Shadow Persona

Having been away for what seemed like weeks, Grave was finally able to return to the home of Mayumi. He still had so many more people to go and visit but, he just couldn't fight the sadness of not seeing May for so long.

And so he rushed to home, knocking upon the door, eagerly waiting for an answer. On his way he had picked up some flowers, a small gift for May that he held hidden behind his back. Didn't want to spoil the surprise.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:24 pm 

Jerked awake by the sound of knocking, Mayumi's bloodshot eyes flicked around the apartment frantically, her whole body shaking. Her nightmares were getting worse. She was surprised that Tyyg had let her sleep for this long, but then again, he might have been noticing how sluggish her body had been getting on only four hours sleep a night.

Satisfied that their was no threat within the house, Mayumi rose. It had to have been the door, right? Descending to the main floor, she quietly called to whomever it might have been, her voice cracking from the state of her parched throat.

"Wh-who is it...?"

Post Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:27 pm 
The Shadow Persona
The Shadow Persona

"It's me May!"

Grave shouted, answering the call coming from within the apartment. May sounded like she was sick, or maybe she had just got out of bed? Grave chuckled to himself wondering if that was really the case, and that May had become a free-loader like he was. (:3)

Post Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:54 pm 

Mayumi froze, instantly paling. It was Grave... Graphic images flashed to her mind, all the horrors from her nightmares. She couldn't let him know anything was wrong. Her appearance was... Less than satisfactory.

"Just one moment!"

She called, wincing as her voice sounded horrible, one again. Inwardly, she turned to Tyyg to beg for a couple string runes to improve her appearance, but he was nowhere to be found. She swore softly, rushing to her bathroom to splash water on her face and drag a comb through her tangled hair. Swiftly, she drew symbols under the corner of her eyes, removing most of the redness and the bags under her gaze. Not stopping for even a minute, she drew a different set in her hair, removing the dirt and grease that came from not bathing for a week at a time. Finally, she drew another on her chest to cleanse the rest of her body, leaving her feeling much fresher (and smelling it, too).

She'd have to beg for more frequent baths, later.

Clearing her throat, she regarded her appearance in the mirror. It was a big improvement... But that wasn't saying much. She looked like she was still majorly sick, the way her hands shook, and how her cheekbones stood out from her once-round cheeks. She was growing so thin... Every inch of her looked jagged and distinct. It wasn't very flattering.

Mayumi glided toward the door, doing another rune on her tattered once-white nightgown. It then fixed itself, restoring the fabric to like-new condition.

She was about to open the door when she realized that she hadn't cleaned her apartment since Tyyg had taken her over. Frantically, she drew one last rune on the spot by the door, and everything started to clean itself. The dust lifted, and vanished; the broken objects on the floor miraculously bonded back to their original appearance, slipping back to their places on shelves and in cabinets; and the lights flickering to life. Everything seemed normal as Mayumi put on a hopefully convincing smile and opened the door.

"Hi, Grave..."

Damn! I didn't fix my voice... This would be awkward.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:32 am 
The Shadow Persona
The Shadow Persona

His smiling dissipation all but vanished once May's door opened. By the way she had sounded, after answering his call Grave had a feeling that she hadn't been feeling well, and when he saw her, pale, fatigue, and weak...it made his assumptions true.

"May..!!"

Grave moved to make his way inside. The flowers he had tried so hard to try and hide now exposed, through out at his side, the base of which he gripped tightly, crinkling the plastic wrap.

"Are you sick? What's wrong?"

Obviously Grave was highly concerned, for in his mind, he saw May as having a incurable sickness, when it was most likely just the flu.....Grave was a worry wort when it came to May.....if only he do so about his own life.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:40 pm 

She stepped to the side for him, avoiding his gaze. Her eyes... Her eyes looked normal at the moment with Tyyg dormant. Should he surface, the new blue would be revealed... But it's not like he'd do that.

"I... I've been feeling a little... U-under the weather, yes..."

Please, please don't let him reach out and feel the stark and jutting structures of her hips, and her ribs as they stuck from malnourished frame; don't let him feel her exhausted trembling, or notice the cuts and scrapes and bruises all over her legs and arms. Nervously, she pulled the fabric at her arm, praying the rune wouldn't break during Grave's visit. They weren't meant to last forever, especially the ones that hadn't been drawn in ink or another such substance.

Her stiff body language indicated her uncomfortableness...

To draw his attention away from her condition and avoid him asking awkward questions she couldn't answer without putting him in danger, she allowed her eyes to flick to the flowers that he held now in the open.

"O-oh, Grave, are those for me...?"

Post Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:36 pm 
The Shadow Persona
The Shadow Persona

"Oh uh yeah...I got these for you."

Nervously Grave handed May the flowers he had gotten for her. Their packaging was a little wrinkled and flowers were a tad beat up from Grave's little episode only moments ago, but they were still good, and he hoped she liked them.

He tried to smile, writing this off as another of his goofy episodes, but something else was getting to him. May had never been sick a day in her life, and this feeling coming from her and her home.....everything looked fine and calm....but it just felt like there was something hiding, waiting....just out of view. It made a cold shiver go down Grave's back....this presence was...nothing good.

You can do a thing for her now. Fate has started the end for this girl, there is nothing a boy like you can do.....Take my hand..I'll give you the power you need..

Grave looked to his sides and found no one there but him and May. That voice he had just heard...the old man that appeared between this world and the Velvet Room, The one that made Grave into the Demi-friend that he was....what was going on? What was he talking about?

"I uh...I think I gotta go May..."

Grave didn't know what was going on, the Demon within him was getting on edge, it's presence becoming threatened about another power of dark intent.....something wasn't right but Grave didn't want to make things worse and at this moment, he felt that him being there was a risk to everyone...

"I..I'm sorry..."

Grave took off running away, the voice of the old man echoing in head driving him mad, and with thought or understanding Grave was now almost out of view....running to a destination only the voice knew.

Come boy, the time is now....I demand your answer..

Post Posted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:45 pm 

As perturbed as Mayumi was by Grave's sudden departure, she could not dwell upon it idly for too long. She clutched the flowers to her breast as she stopped supplying power to the runes. The mirages they had created flickered, then slowly faded back to their original dismal appearances. Staring after Grave for a moment longer, she then turned and quietly closed the door behind herself. Slowly, she slid down the door, bringing her knees to her chest as she quietly sobbed. Droplets of moisture fell upon the beautiful petals, beading to specks of brilliant light even in the dim room.

"Child," came a soft and female voice. A warm glow seemed to ignite within Mayumi's core and extend outward from her being to form a glowing figure that knelt before the pale and sickly girl.

"How terribly he has treated you." This figure reached out, catching a tear before it fell. Slowly, Mayumi lifted her gaze, but had to squint against the brilliance that this woman of light put off. Even without her normal sight, the blinding light exuded from her companion's aura was rather blinding. The moisture escaping her eyes only intensified in volume as her trembling hands clutched the gift of her lover yet closer to her gaunt frame.

"P-procyon..." Mayumi's voice cracked as she fell into the open and waiting arms of one she thought had deserted her. "W-why... Did you wait so long...?"

"I had to make sure I could approach you without endangering you, dear child, or those that you love." She murmured, slowly smoothing the limp hair that clung to Mayumi's scalp. Once, it had been voluminous and full of life, but no longer. The thin strands were oily and rather dirty. "Come. Let's get you fed and cleaned. You shall be safe."

She lifted Mayumi up and helped her wash and dress. It seemed as though the nightmare was over...

For now.

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:51 pm 

"R-really, I can't eat another bite..."

It was about a week since Tyyg had relaxed his tyrannical grip, seemingly trumped by the Light Elemental who now sat across from Mayumi. Procyon watched with interest as the smaller girl set aside the fork she held and weakly pushed aside the mountain of surprisingly delicious food her caretaker had provided. She had barely made a dent in the pile, but her too-thin frame couldn't handle anymore.

Procyon looked a bit worried, but swept the plate aside. Her glow was not nearly as bright as when she first manifested, and her form was much too transparent for her liking. The Jounin could only detect the slowly diminishing amount of energy that made up Procyon's form in her visually disabled state and had decided she had bit her tongue for long enough.

"He's going to come back, isn't he?" Mayumi asked, her voice quiet and subdued. She couldn't bring herself to raise her gaze to her companion, but even if she did so, her blindness would prevent her from observing the soft frown that pulled at the edges of Procyon's delicate lips.

"He will." The woman replied, but busied herself with the disposal and or storage of the uneaten meal. Mayumi slowly rose from her seat, feeling pleased when she did not feel nearly as weak as she had before. Advancing forward, she reached out to touch the barely corporeal woman.

"How... l-long?"

"Not long enough." Her hand fell through Procyon's arm from where it lay, causing Mayumi to start in surprise. A sigh escaped the glowing woman, as she turned, "It will not be long enough for me to completely ready you for his return. You will have your health... But rather limited skill in the arts I must pass on to you."

"W-we're wasting time!! We need to--"

"Child. It is not long enough."

Mayumi teared softly, trembling at the thought that she might ever fall prey to the dreadful Tyyg once more. She had been so close... So close to escape...

"But listen to me. Not all hope is lost. You can do this, Mayumi." Procyon drew the trembling girl into her arms, resting her cheek upon Mayumi's hair which had slowly began to return to health. After a moment, she drew away to gently smooth the tears from the pale girl's cheeks. "We shall start tomorrow."

Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:57 pm 

In a fragile, but stable state, Mayumi rested at her abode, content in the knowledge that she was finally free of the dreaded Taigon/Tyyg/Lucifer. It had months since she had truly been herself... Though the physical changes she’d gone through still did freak her out a little. It was as if the substance within her veins, this light, had replaced her blood. It gave her an inner glow, and made her feel just about as light as air. She could do anything with this form!

Well, she would, if she were allowed to move.

Ever-doting Grave was at a loss of what to do as he brought her back here. He didn’t have any knowledge of these kinds of wounds, really. There was no blood to stop, only extremely bright glows which prevented the viewing of the wounds to assess their severity anyways. Mayumi could not offer any insight to the situation, as this was as new to her as it was to him. Puzzled, Grave had left to go seek the aid of a healer, presumably.

Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:58 pm 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

Glowing. She was literally glowing.

Outside of Mayumi’s window (one of the two directly across from her bed), one long-forgotten cousin dangled from his fingertips on the window sill as he peered into her house. He hadn’t been hallucinating, either. She was glowing. Mayumi was glowing. Perhaps the world had finally realized her for the shiny deity she was in such a drab world, and the gods had blessed her with a sign to inform people of exactly that? It was unlikely, but the thought made Minoru uneasy. Nobody else was allowed to benefit from his special glow. It was his. He wouldn’t share it. The time for action was now!

The frail boy heaved himself upwards so that his head was visible through the window, no longer trying to hide himself. He let out a purposely heavy breath near the window, and almost instantaneously the water particles from the air he has released froze, becoming ice crystals. They shot forward and shattered the glass of the window while Minoru dragged himself up onto the window sill. It would be impossible for Mayumi not to know he was here now-- She was only a few feet away from the shattered window he stood in. He started at her, his eyes flickering to the various emissions of light on her body before he gave her the sweet smile of an innocent child.

Minoru dropped down from the window and onto the floor of her room, the smile never leaving his face. However, he did not step forward, and simply stood before the window. He didn’t want to push any hostile feelings she would be experiencing at the moment. After all, he had broken into her house... but now was the time to dispel those hostilities.

“May-chan!~~”

Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:59 pm 

The shattering of glass so close to her put the young jounin on edge. Though she shouldn’t have, she shot straight up, which made her wince and her world spin. The pain was still kind of there, making her vision hazy. She couldn’t exactly see the intruder, but she could get the general idea of him from the way the light played off of his figure, and where the shadows on him gathered. It was sort of like seeing in black and white, though there wasn’t really many greys. Faintly, she recognized his features, but it wasn’t until her Shinjistu came into play that she recognized him.

“M-minoru?”

She didn’t really know what else to do but just sort of... Well, sit there. Minoru had always been a good kid, or so she’d heard. Maybe he was a little spoiled, but it happened. It had been a long while since she’d heard anything about him, since she never really heard from him in the first place. She had barely even recalled his name.

“You could have just used the door...”

She chastised with a soft smile. She was a bit nervous about seeing family again, but... He was family!

“It’s good to see you.”

Well, not really see, but I think you’d get the point.

Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:00 pm 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

Minoru brightened considerably as she said his name. Wonderful, she knew who he was! He wouldn’t have been too surprised if she hadn’t, considering in his childhood days of observing her from afar he had never once spoken to her. Simply... watched, but that was not the case here. They were going to exchange words. Words! Oh, what wonderful things words could be. For communication, for the expression of emotions.... for lying.

“But a strange man was outside the door”, he whined. “I’m sorry for breaking your window, though....”

It wouldn’t be too hard to deduce from his statement that the man had been Grave, who has possibly hovered outside the doorway for a few moments before setting off to find help for his beloved. But, that had been some time ago as well, and Minoru regretted his words. Hopefully Mayumi would not pick up on the fact that he had been outside and observing this space for... Well, for quite some time. If he did not mention it though, perhaps she would not bring it up.

Minoru took a few tentative steps closer to the bed, halting when he had crossed nearly half the distance between it and the window he had previously stood before. She didn’t seem to be betraying any hostile feelings towards him, but unlike the women of his clan, he did not possess their bloodline, so he could not tell for sure. That was okay, though. He’d spent 16 years perfecting a technique to manipulate others with his actions, after all. If she needed an extra push, he could provide it.

“I-It’s great to see you, Mayumi”, Minoru stuttered, his face tinted a light red as he averted his eyes from the bed. He began to tremble and covered his face, audibly sniffling.

“I...I missed you...!”

Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:00 pm 

Mayumi was surprised with the stuttering and the blushing shown by her cousin. He seemed just so very distressed, even though to her knowledge they had... never... really... met? Ah, Maybe he was just affectionate. Feeling sorry for this cousin of hers, she hesitantly rose, unsteady on her feet. Her body pulsed with light as a sort of heartbeat, her bright eyes peering at him. She tried to step forward, only to stumble before she collected herself again. A bit more of the light gathered at her cheeks, brightening them.

“Ah... Perhaps a hug would make you feel better?”

She opened her arms for him in a gesture of goodwill.

Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:02 pm 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

“Y-yes!”

Minoru exclaimed, dashing forward into her arms and wrapping her into a tight embrace. He shook slightly as he grasped the small of her back, nearly finding it impossible to contain himself. After all these years... He was finally holding her. Soon, she would be his and there would be no more interference ever and it would just be the two of them. Forever and ever; one gray prince and one shining lantern. Minoru shivered just at the prospect of it, but the shivers soon turned to shakes as he buried his head against her. Real tears began to rivulet down his cheeks, his shoulders jerking with soft sobs.

“Mayumi...Why? Why did you ever leave us?”

The words were barely audible and it was unlikely that Mayumi heard them, but they had quite an effect on Minoru. He locked eyes with Mayumi and grasped her arms tightly, still sobbing and shaking. His sadness was mixed with a furious anger as he screamed at her, unable to stop himself from crying.

“Why?! Why would you leave us?”

Minoru collapsed into her embrace again as the angry words left him, taking some comfort in her arms and the fact that despite his rage, she had not let him go. Well, perhaps she would have but, he did have a hold on her arms. Could they not just stay like this forever? An eternal embrace? Well, perhaps minus the part where he was in teary shambles but... yes, such a situation would be what he could only describe as perfect. To be with such a shining light, forever... and he could make it happen.

He took a deep breath to steel himself before falling into another fit of fake tears to keep his beloved deceived. She had to help him, after all. He was a helpess family member, a cherished cousin. The good boy. Minoru was a good boy. She trusted him.

She. Trusted. Him.

It was funny how something as simple as that could be such a fatal mistake. Minoru removed one arm from around her to wipe his eye with. He smiled up at Mayumi before going to return his arm to their long embrace, but he stopped his hand above her back, his fingers twitching. With a shrug of his shoulder, his scissor-blade came sliding out of his long sleeved sweater and into his hand, the movement nearly silent. It didn’t matter if it had been noisy, though. She had been deceived. He had won.

S H I N G

Blood warmed his hand as he drove his blade through his cousin, piercing one of her lungs. His false sobs erupted into chaotic giggles as blood dripped from her lips. Mayumi’s eyes were wide, and he could read the unspoken questions in them, but they only caused him to laugh more. He retracted his blade and stabbed her again and again and again. Perhaps it was a little overkill, as the first shot had done in the unprepared shinobi, but he wanted to make sure she would not get up. It did not seem that he would have any complications, however. Minoru could see the once bright light fade, and he could feel the her warm blood. He quivered and dropped to his knees as the strength in Mayumi’s knees faded, both of them simultaneously dropping to the ground.

Minoru removed his blade completely from his cousin and place her head in his lap, enjoying watching the life fade from her lovely face. Perhaps while she was still here (although she didn’t have long), he would tell her a story. A story of what’s and why’s to tie up any loose ends. Yes, that would do.

“I truly hate you, you know.

I loved you, once. Perhaps not in the way a man loves a woman. I’d compare it to... A man and his faithful mutt. You were a good mutt, but...”, Minoru paused and brushed Mayumi’s bangs out of her face, his smile delicate again.

“But you know what happens to dogs that run away from home, right? They get put down. You were such a bad dog, Mayumi-chan. I...”

Oh. It seemed there was no need to continue on. The light both in her skin and in her eyes had faded, and in a final act of kindness, Minoru put his hand over her eyes and closed them for her.

“You make such a lovely corpse, Mayumi-chan”, he commented to no one in particular.

After all, corpses couldn’t hold conversation. He supposed they would be together forever now, corpse and man. But a corpse’s place was in the ground, and he did not want to rot there with her. No... he’d have to take a souvenir. Something he’d always wanted.... Aha! Minoru knew just what he had to do. The terribly misguided teen retrieved his scissor-blood and began to slice off his cousins clothing. He needed to be able to see what he needed to get at, after all.

Once her chest was bare of all garments, Minoru took no more interest in undressing her. He straddled her hips and squinted at her breasts, murmuring as he thought to himself.

“There....”

Minoru opened his scissor-blade to utilise its scissor-purposes, and drove one of the dual blades into the fleshy area around her breast. He stood now and began to work the handles, using the scissors to cut a straight line down to the left of her right breast. As the cuts required him to turn, her turned and continued his bloody work until he had cut a square of flesh and muscle from her. Grinning devilishly, the frail-looking boy slid of the piece of skin and it fell onto the floor with what others might call a disgusting ’slurch’. Now... now he could access what he had wanted.

The younger Suzugawa inserted his blade, now closed, into the open wound and made a few precise slashes, blood spurting upwards as he cut her heart free of its attachments. Minoru dropped the weapon to the floor with a ’klink’ and bent down to retrieve his prize. He withdrew her heart and held it in his hand proudly before bringing it to his chest and embracing it slightly.

Mayumi’s heart. He had Mayumi’s heart, but it still wasn’t enough. There was one last piece in his plan. One last...desire. Minoru licked his lips as he thought of it, and then brought the heart to his mouth.

“Mayumi... Your heart will be with me always...”

crunchslurpcrunchslurpcrunchslurpcrunch

The noise of a messy eater echoed in the apartment for a dozen minutes or so as Minoru devoured his prize. The warm blood running down his blood was so delicious... Perhaps it was because it was light’s blood. It was almost like he was devouring the heart of all things good, but one person only had so much heart. A high-pitched whine emitted from the short boy’s body as he discovered there was no more heart left for him to eat.

In fact... He wasn’t quite sure what to do now. So he simply let himself drop to the ground, nearly dropping himself on Mayumi’s corpse. Minoru blinked, having almost forgotten it was there. Once he had seated himself comfortably on the floor, he drew his cousins head into his lap again, using one hand to stroke his hair and thrusting the other into her wound.

“Ah, how wonderfuly, Mayumi-Chan! Your blood is still warm. I...

I wonder how long it will take for it to become like mine...”

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:20 pm 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

"Hmm~~ Hm~~ Hm~~"

Minoru hummed softly to himself as he twirled around the apartment of his dearly deceased cousin. It had been quite a few hours since he personally devoured her heart and well, of course, killed her. The thought made his lips quirk into a smile. Twisting around, he began to spin in the opposite direction, his long white hair was let down and cascaded around him like a veil as he spun. It was really hard to believe this boy had an ounce of testosterone in him, for her did not at all look his gender. Why, he was even clothed as a girl!

In fact, he had removed one of the late Mayumi's white dresses from her closet and dressed himself in it. It amused him so how closely he resembled his ex-shining object when he wore her possessions. Why, they were even nearly the same height! He was shorter by a few inches, but he reckoned her could try his hand at masquerading as her for awhile. Why not? He'd make a much better Mayumi than Mayumi ever was.

Not that she was much now. Minoru had taken pleasure in personally dissemblance her and freezing her separate body parts before shoving them in the freezer. (After, of course, cleaning the floor. Who wanted a bloody floor?) He wasn't going to let her rot, after all. That would be wasteful! Why through away good meat, anyways? There was no purpose in it.

Sighing, Minoru dropped himself onto the bed, his hair fanning out behind him as he started at the ceiling. There was something nagging at him...

Had he forgotten something?

Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:51 pm 
The Shadow Persona
The Shadow Persona

The front door to Mayumi's home was hurled open in a single mighty push. A worried Grave stormed into the living, carrying bags of miscellaneous items he had grabbed from the Vescrutia market.

"It's ok May, I've got everything you need right here~! I even bought chicken noodle soup, nothing can't be cured from chicken noodle soup!"

He spoke placing the bags over onto the table, taking from them a can of the magic soup and turning around to showcase it's majesty with a smile. But when he turned around, he didn't see Mayumi.

Placing the can back in it's bag Grave, began to walk around the apartment. "May? Mayumi where are you?" He cried out, his ears hungry for a reply, and then he saw it...

Trails of blood, stained the floors in a coating of red. It still wet, and Grave's worries grew even greater as his heart raced, fearing the worse..

"MAY! MAYUMI!"

Following the trail of blood it lead him into the kitchen, where he found himself standing infront of May's freezer...

He hesitated...his hand shaking as it reached out for the door handle. He finally took hold, and open the door.....

"n...no"

Stored limbs stuck out from the shelves of the freezer dripping with blood, and there...on that center ledge....

He feel to his knees, his legs losing all their strength as he cried out a echoing wail. Cursing in his fit of utter despair Grave pounded upon the white floors stained red cracking its tiling and shacking its entire foundation.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!! MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As he cried on the floor he could not un-see the image that hung just above him....Mayumi's decapitated head..

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:28 am 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

{ whatchu talkin' bout foo
i washed that floor

it's a-grade squeaky clean }

Post Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:37 pm 
Moirai Student :: Jounin Level Member

[As of now, Grave's discovery stands, but instead, Minoru had actually went out to get something to eat when Grave returned because Grave was slow as balls getting back to the apartment. Instead of following a trail of blood, Grave actually found himself desiring some ice for a nice, cold glass of water on this humid day, and discovered Mayumi's body that way.]

It might be interesting to note that everything around us, even we ourselves, are made up of stars. We may have tiny portions of one galaxy in the tip of our pinky, and a completely alien set of stars in that finger's neighbour. Mana had read that once, and found it to pretty inspiring. Still, as she felt herself materialize on the physical plain, her temporary construct housing her soul, she had the sudden idea to explore the concept more fully one day. Maybe she could ask her Dad... Whom she planned to visit after Mayumi's justice was seen to.

They stood just across the hall of Mayumi's doorstep, and it was at that point that she let her hand slip away from Grave's with a soft sigh. This next bit may be a little hard to swallow...

"He's been pretending to be Mayumi all this time. He looks like her a lot, but only if you look with your eyes."

Of course, her voice was very quiet now, just in case Minoru was home. Stealth may be the best way to catch this particular murderer.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:09 pm 
The Shadow Persona
The Shadow Persona

He was not expecting this, her home. It seemed different, the building. Not in its design but then what could one expect after what had happened here? Making his way passed the front gate onto its lawn the ever fresh memories of that day came forth yet again. He clinched his fists trying his best to keep his anger in check as Mana told him such grueling news.

"Is he here now?"

He asked. Grave's mind was racing with the thoughts of what he would do to such a monster...

Post Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:41 pm 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

"Oh... how arduous", Minoru grumbled. There was no doubt about it- that was definitely a stain. A big, ugly stain on one very special white dress. It was, in fact, the same he had worn after devouring the heart of his beloved. There was a lot of sentimental value in it to the unbalanced child, and the present state of the garment was simply unacceptable.

"But will this even come out?", he wondered aloud. Blood didn't come out easily, and he knew that but there was little chance of him giving up on the hope of being able to cleanse the dress of such an imperfection. With a determined look on his face, he declared, "I'll have you as clean as the day I saw you, I swear. Just give me some time". With his promise made, he returned the dress to its hanger and swung the closet doors closed.

Whistling a dour tune, the feminine Suzugawa made his way to the washroom. Retrieving the hair brush, he began to brush his hair, seeming enchanted with the simple routine. His hair had grown since his arrival, and the sheen reminded of his fallen idol. Although... "No one has been recognizing me lately", he complained to his reflection. "I'm not sure if her death is widespread news or not, but it's tiring... What am I even doing here anymore?" With a deep sigh, Minoru returned to the soothing routine of brushing his snow white locks.

Sure, masquerading as his love had been fun, for a while. Being the light he had so desired... but much like her light as her life blood drained from her, his own was fading. Without her light, how would he strive in the coming darkness? Even her shampoo line had been discontinued... It seemed like the things she had enjoyed were slowly fading out of being as she had. Forcing the unpleasant thoughts from his mind for the time being, he continued tending to his hair, unaware of the trouble that was quite literally right on his doorstep.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:21 pm 

The small witchling nodded, and proceeded to step forward to knock upon the door. She didn't know what this Minoru was really capable of, but she did know that unstable people we often the worst. Mental note; never let your guard down around this guy. He may look all innocent and stuff, but Mana had experienced a censored version of Mayumi's death, and knew the truth. Minoru was waaaay messed up in the head! It was weird, knowing that she was knocking on the door of someone she was supposed to kill. Could she really do it? Should she really do it? Or would it be better for Grave to finally avenge Mayumi's death?

It wasn't as if she really wanted to kill the dude, she just wanted to see him punished for all the bad things he'd done. But what was the proper punishment for extinguishing a life? Was it truly death? What if death wasn't actually all that bad, and bad people got away from their crimes when they died? Well that would royally suck. She'd have to ask her Dad about that too.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:35 am 
The Shadow Persona
The Shadow Persona

Mana would pass right by as she went to knock on the door...He did not follow feeling that his distance wasn't an issue since if the person they were looking for was in this building....there would be no escape from Grave now.

He was silent, waiting quietly for an answer, for someone to answer the door, his thoughts now solely on the task at hand in dealing Mayumi's revenge.

Nothing mattered now...no Lucifer's War, or Igor's warnings, not the internal struggle within him nor the questions he had still unanswered...only this...

Post Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:51 am 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

Spoiler: show
NOC NOC WHO'S THERE
DARKNESS MOTHAFOCKER

Knock Knock.

The faint thumping on his door roused Minoru from his routine. There was someone at the door? "How curious", he murmured, placing on the counter. He wasn't expecting anyone. It wasn't like he'd befriended anyone. Ha! The thought of him even having friends was enough to make him giggle. However, that left a lot of mystery behind one fragile piece of wood. It could be someone trying to sell him something. That wouldn't be fun. On the other hand, though, perhaps someone had noticed him when he was out, and assuming he was Mayumi, had come to visit? Oooh, how exciting!

Thrilled at the prospect of enacting her once more, Minoru whistled a cheery tune and made haste towards the door. He made a few pit stops on the way; to pick up a worn skirt off the floor, place his dishes in the sink, and turn on the lights. Mayumi and him had shared some care for cleanliness after all, and it would be no good for his new home of sorts to look a mess. Beaming, the small boy opened the door a tad. It was enough for Mana to see him and vice versa, but unfortunatley for him Grave was not in his line of sight.

"Hello!", he greeted cheerily, his voice eerily similar to Mayumi's own. In fact, in the time he had free after her death, he had been grooming himself to be like her. After stalking her for so long, it wasn't too hard to pick up her dress code, the pitch of her voice, her habits or her kind speech. Hell, to anyone who hadn't known her intimatley, he very much looked and acted the part. It was too bad he was dealing with asshole chakra sensing ninja folk, or he might've actually had a chance of masquerading as her before them. "Is there something I can help you with, miss?"

Post Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:40 am 

Mana's skin crawled as soon as she saw how eerily similar he and the glowing girl were... And his voice! She simply couldn't stand it, but in order to keep up appearances, she smiled brightly.

"Don't you remember me, May-chan? Oh, you're so forgetful sometimes! Here, I brought someone I think you should meet!"

She gestured to her left, where Grave was right beside her. He would just have to open the door a tiny bit more... And Grave would have a clear shot.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:48 pm 
The Shadow Persona
The Shadow Persona

Stepping into his sight, Grave made his way from behind Mana....only have his eyes meet something of...pure disgust. It was vile...the way he looked, his clothing....His very voice sent a chill down Grave's back, and lit a fire in his heart. His anger swirled up so fast that there wasn't anytime for him but on a show as Mana surely had intended, he couldn't do it.

It happened in but a moment's notice but before anyone could have noticed...Minoru was off his feet, Grave having had lift him up off the ground by his neck chocking him, his grip so tight already that one could hear the muscle in his neck ripping, the tighter his grip got.

The tattooed markings on his body glowed red in his rage, and from the never depths of his psyche rose Magatsu Izanagi. It very summons called forth its own disasters. It screamed as it seemingly forced its self out of Grave's back, cause trimmers that shook the entire area and cause wind speeds around them to pick up drastically, endangering the very foundation of the build this piece of filth tried to hide in.

"You killed her.....YOU KILLED HER, YOU KILLED HER!!!!!"

The louder he yelled the worse things around them became and the danger of the very building falling down around them was starting to become more and more of a reality..

Post Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:41 am 

With a collapsed trachea, even as he reached for concealed weapons, Minoru Suzugawa was fading fast, blood gurgling down his throat. It didn't take more than a few moments for his expression to change from mock-Mayumi to a feral snarl, the lines of his feminine face creased with pain. Confused tears trailed down his cheeks while he kicked and flailed against Grave with all the strength he could muster. How could Grave know he was responsible?? The overwhelming urge to spit in his face overtook Minoru, blood-flecked spittle flying from his face as he finally got hold of his hidden blades from his sleeves after a fair bit of fumbling. During that moment of distraction, he summoned the rest of his strength to stab the scissor-like blades straight into Grave's chest, though in his weakened state, he missed Grave's heart.

His fingers trembling, Minoru used his other hand to claw at Grave's wrist, growing more panicked the longer that he went without air. His fair skin became blotched with purple and blue, and his eyes spotted with red as blood vessels burst in them. He could only think about the heart of his beloved in his belly, and how he could never, ever, let someone take that away from him.

~~

Mana herself couldn't stand the sight of someone becoming so mangled, even if her eyes remained glued on the the twisted and grotesque flesh of the female-looking boy's neck. Horrified, she let the first chunk of plaster to bounce off of her shoulder, the sizable piece bruising and scraping a good portion of her shoulder. While she knew she shouldn't be using her magic and provide her aunt with a target, she couldn't help it. She erected a bubble shield of repulsive force, almost as if she had turned one of her star-bombs inside out. It encompassed only her, semi-transparent, and more than enough to see Grave Yamino shed his human skin and morph into the monster he had seemed when he had struck down those angels.

Her fingers trembling, Mana could only watch the ensuing carnage, doing her best to let her magic spread out and steady the crumbling building, reinforcing it so as to protect the other inhabitants from Grave's wrath. She felt tears springing to her eyes as the last physical memory of Mayumi melted away, her beautiful porcelain figures and other possessions shattering against hard concrete of her minimalistic room. The raised section of her bed trembled and groaned before collapsing under the weight of Grave's power, laying ruin to the lounge located below and shattering the bottle of wine that rested quaintly upon the tabletop, from which a dark red stain trickled. There was only so much Mana could hold, and Grave's destruction seemed an unstoppable force.

Board index » The Astral Chaos » Astral City » The Asylum