Board index » The Astral Chaos » The Dreamscape » Dream Sphere

Post subject: The Common Ground
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:17 pm 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

Unique Trait: Myou Myaku
Faction: The Astral Chaos
Sex: Female
~Entering the Dream Sphere was like the sensation of awakening at dawns break. Crisp fresh air filled with the hydration of dew and the resonance of new life. Kurai was quite unaware of herself until she heard the chirping of birds which begged her eyes to open with their sweet melodies.

When she did she found herself in the midst of a park with a sky that painted a late afternoon. The sun in a golden glow with its lover, the moon, shining at the opposite end of the sky.

How odd..birds singing at this time of day?

Then she laughed, remembering that within the space of dreams anything and everything is possible. She looked around, taking in the space. A circular arrangement of trees surrounding an open plane full of colorful wildflowers. It reminded her of a dance floor, free open, wild space. It reminded her of dancing with...someone. With...~

What would I make for you? Lullabies and Mockingbirds. Building blocks of Dimensions and Worlds. Mysteries for you to solve, pieces to help you evolve

In Love, in Honor, with discipline
The Chaos

Post subject: Re: The Common Ground
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:45 pm 
The Flame of One :: Kaosukage

Unique Trait: Makai Chakra
Sex: Male
Alignment: Good
-The scenery was blissful to say the least, the air wasn't filled with forgotten pain and the sun and the moon shined brightly without conflict.

A smile was the least he could offer such a place, such a free moment away from the pain that awaited him outside this land; but, his presence did not go unnoticed by the dream sphere.

Zeik could feel the sphere desperately trying to bring forth his feelings, his emotions, his dreams-him...but he resisted like always.

The results weren't dangerous, not to the land at least. The dream sphere would carry its process on with or without Zeik. The rising sensation of change being resisted by his own core shined through unto himself, the only thing left mutable by the winds of change.

Though Zeik was unaware of this, the stressed and weary nature of his soul began to shine through his Aura revealing the truth of his being.-

Spoiler: show

"We made it Kurai."

-He said with a plain smile, ignoring the turmoil brewing and breeding within him and showing forth a warm and comforting smile, the likes a queen deserved.-

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:10 pm 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

~Kurai gasped, clasping her hands to her mouth at the sight of Zeik. His body bleeding, decaying, with a gaping hole right in the center of things where he seemed to be constantly gushing from. She was nothing short of tears at the impact of it all, the sight and the feeling of all that was happening hitting her at once.

She had to take moment to calm herself.~

"Oh...Zeik..."

~She walked slowly in approaching him. Wanting to embrace him but also struggling to swallow all that he already had.~

"You..."

~The closer she got the more she started to break down. Feeling everything that had built up in him so intensely. And not only his feelings but her own being brought forward by the resonance as like attracts like. She had the almost overwhelming feeling of wanting to collapse. Though it was true that they had made it here...barely they had made it here.

But...

She took a breath.

All wounds can be healed...

She felt strongly this thought, and remembered her own ability to heal herself and other. And what better time than now, before the one she loved so dearly as the wounds of his many sacrifices bursted forth from his spirit. She came to smile at him, imagining the love she held for him shining from her hands as pure warming light to place one against his cheek and the other to the hole in his chest.~

"Yes, we did, didn't we."

What would I make for you? Lullabies and Mockingbirds. Building blocks of Dimensions and Worlds. Mysteries for you to solve, pieces to help you evolve

The Chaos

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:29 pm 

-Kurai's eyes reflected back to him what he hid from her and himself, his own condition trying to find any outlet to bridge the gap between pain and happiness; but, he still did not see.

His heart weathering away in agony, assumed that this pain was of Kurai's alone. Sure Zeik knew he was hiding his emotions, that much was intentional; but, he wasn't sure the severity of the situation.

Even still he resisted, taking a slight step back from Kurai with ever gasp of pain. The sensation rolling around the air was that of warm decay, his body, his mind, his heart, his will. All breaking down with every pulse of their beating hearts.

Her being, urged him to reconsider his decision; but, her face ushered him further away from both himself and her. Causing Kurai pain was the furthest thing from his dreams, each step he took away from her was met with a vision. Memories he wanted to forget, pain he wanted to erase...he had done nothing for Kurai, nothing but bring her closer to his inevitable bleeding end.

He did not see what she saw, but he couldn't help but feel her pain...his pain. He wanted to spare her this truth, the truth that her king could bleed.-

"Dear...?"

-He said, finally finding the strength to speak under such conditions. His words seemed to push through the bleeding agony with ease, but this was only an illusion.

Just ushering one single word seemed to rattle the foundation of the dreamsphere the perfect moon and sun began to drift apart. the chirping birds were replaced with the hiss of deceit and the howl of madness.-

"Whats happening...are you ok?"

-Kurai had always been a deeply emotional being, her power and character were nearly entirely controlled by the sway of her heart. It was natural that he thought this happening was of her doing, oh the irony.-

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:08 pm 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

"..."

~Kurai's mouth opened and closed as she watched Zeik pull away from her in horror. With his gaping wounds, he was asking her if she was okay. For a moment she was confused, then appalled, then angered by his distancing from her. Even if it was her causing all this pain, how could he pull away from her when she could gather so much strength to go to him? The skies grew darker in addition to the already gruesome scene as she questioned the extent of his love with a fury.~

"Am I okay?"

~She snapped at him before she could catch herself. She bit down on her next words. Everything was more sensitive here, she had to remember. She couldn't get caught in this wave of emotion it was too easy and was certainly not a reflection of integrity to the strength she claimed in her own love for him. And looking around at what they were creating now out of anger and fear, the sun and moon drifting away from each other in the sky...No, this is not how lovers should meet.

She stayed her anger and herself as to not take further steps to alarm him. Breaths in a moment of silence she took to re-envision the beautiful scenery of the park, the refreshing feeling. As she imagined it, it would become her. She would resonate the truth of her feelings and hold them in strength for the both of them.~

"Yes, dear. I'm...okay...but you..."

~She strained in smiling, hoping to find the right words.~

"Well, we've been through a lot in all our time apart haven't we? A lot of pain and loneliness. You seem, very troubled."

~She extended her hand towards him.~

"Let's talk. We're long overdue for a good conversation...yes?"

The Chaos

Post Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:04 am 

-In a glimpse of a moment, Kurai felt much like Zeik. Swallowing the truth of her sudden emotions and finding a more appropriate response fitting of the way she wanted to feel. This much was clear as her emotions painted across the scenery of the Dream Sphere. She was upset with him, no doubt because of his pulling away from her.

Why would he do that...never had she moved away from him, not even when Hao took over his soul, not when he left her in a castle for years, never.

Life was such a complicated mess of nothing, both of them were in turmoil...more than likely the same turmoil. Yet, here they stood unaware of their like kind.-

"...A talk, well sure. I'm all ears."

-His words echoed a false calm, he couldn't hide his fear from Kurai. He had always assumed he angered her and she just kept it to herself, but to have been faced with the truth of this, once, possibility proved more than he could stomach.

Every moment of their silence was filled with whisper, faint echoes of their unspoken feelings and emotions; but, that would explain why Kurai wanted to talk.

The pressure in the Dream Began to rise, pushing down on the two with the intensity of their swallowed words. Even Zeiks knees began to buckles, but without a major scene he would hide this and continue on like nothing was happening.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:22 pm 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

"Well then..."

~Kurai let out a hearty breath which was less an intentional calming exhale and more of the forced result of an undeniable pressure she felt on her chest. The force of so many unspoken words. It left her feeling as though she had to gasp and beg for air from the atmosphere.~

"Where to start, I suppose, heh..."

~There was a strained chuckle and she started to feel weak and was struggling to think let alone find the words to say in one moment when there were volumes seeking expression in any way they could. She decided to sit down, with purposeful grace taking the time to adjust her skirt around her as she did so. The steady conscious movement calmed her, reminding her that she was indeed capable of taking the proper time to set things right. The physical action in parallel to the mental state she desired to cultivate.~

"Well, how have you been, my love?"

~A simple question with an obvious answer came from her lips. But she thought, mayhaps it would be good to ask directly. Zeik hardly ever spoke the truth of his feelings to her, and it wasn't as though he could lie to her in this place, or run to anywhere where she wouldn't be able to sense him and follow. A simple question indeed, but practical in the starting of greater confessions she hoped.~

The Chaos

Post Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:05 am 

-Zeik had opened his ears, but what they took in he hadn't prepared for. He had expected Kurai to burst forward with words she had waited to say, but it was clear she wanted to get into her husbands head.

It was hear the look of surprise rose up in his eyes, those blueish gray eyes, pulsing with the energy of his Origin vision. It would be a little different to perceive Zeiks expression, as his Iris pulsed with a bluish gray mass of energy, spinning with the rhythm of the galaxy and the radiance of his soul light.

Yet, for Kurai it would probably be easier. Her empathetic nature was gently frightening. Even if her modesty hid it,her senses could pick up the faintest whispers within the ether, catching its presence the moment of its birth. Zeik knew this, but still found sufficient room to hide himself..or so he liked to believe-

"Umm...how would I even phrase such an answer."

-He said after a brief moment of silence, as to hide the deep beating of his heart. The Dream Sphere was very demanding of his focus, the pressure couldn't go unnoticed.

The 'weight' within the dream-sphere grew as 'more' of the individual(s) was released. To Zeik, this felt like being immersed within a sea of pure energy;Its density heavy like the core of 'all,' but light enough to feel the weight of the solar and lunar lights above them;such an experience captured his whole attention.

Yet even through the depth of his observation, Zeik wondered how much time he had spent observing its presence. He decided it best to glance up at Kurai, wondering if he had just been rude as she asked him a question.-

"...Honestly, I'm not sure where too begin. So, I've decide, in haste, with the decision of chance."

-He said with a warm smile, not like the ones before. Even Zeik found it hard to dwell on his worries here;though, he knew this to be no vacation, he believed Kurai deserved an honest smile. To often did he hide himself, he knew it, Kurai knew it...why do it?

It always sounded simple, but some how action calls differently for the gentle heart. Force things was never an option, resentment and guilt were only to follow that path.-

"I've been..feeling a lot lately. It would seem, my eyes influence more than my sight. Last I saw you...we...the courts, SHINTA!! The past, Azazel!!!...Not to mention Rayne."

-He said rushing the words from his mouth, spilling them like a rush of pure vitality and expression; all the While using his arms to gesture and articulate different emotions, and carry his rambles into an expression.-

"..Not sure if that made sense, but..like I said, its hard to put in words. How about you Kurai, I've noticed your sensitivity to your surroundings his growing, not to mention your control."

-He said with a light chuckle after remembering the days when her inner toils gripped at the shadows, pulling them as her own worries clasped on her heart.

It always looked so painful back then, but from here they were laughs. Each snicker he released resonated with he surroundings of the Sphere, bouncing gentle through the ether as light as a feather. Or so, this was how Zeik saw it through his eyes. Seeing and feelings the frequency of light and sound simultaneously was more than just power...it was an art.

The things Zeik could see and feel...though, he could only understand as far as his mind and emotions could perceive;such, was a complicated vice.-

Post Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:03 pm 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

~Kurai's eyes popped open both in surprise at how much Zeik was willing to speak on so quickly and also at all that he brough in speaking of. Though his words didn't speak very much of detail the experiences he held from his journey cycled through his bodies in mind and heart as he spoke and because of their intimate connection Kurai felt it all as it rushed by in the tides of his speaking as he brought them to vision and felt it as though she had gone through it all with him. It was so much that all over brought to her every spectrum of emotion she could think of, love, lust, envy, anger, sadness, joy, love, and also many that she wasn't sure how to describe. Though in the midst of it all there were screams of worry and self doubt, wounds running deep in feelings of betrayal and loneliness. It occurred to her that these things might explain his most tragic appearance.

Holding her hand to her heart she sat for a while, taking it all in and stabilizing it within herself. With steady pulses from within of healing intention she pulled in the energy of these things from her dear lover and allowed them to circulate healthily through her own body. Releasing their vibrations into the atmosphere renewed with every breath she took.~

"Wow, haha...thats quite the story to follow."

~She laughed, the air starting to feel just a bitter lighter among them.~

"Well I...It's hard to remember everywhere I've been. I'm afraid with intensely shifting reality it's been a bit hard to keep up with it all. I remember having the kids, losing you for a while, being with Hollow for a long time and feeling how she lived, hearing you were in trouble or something, you separating me from Hollow and all of that which happened that I am still coming to fully understand and...yes that reminds me I have been much or sensitive since then.Although I...I feel like I've always been this sensitive and didn't understand it before.

Uh..."

~She looked up to Zeik, spilling her own feelings made her feel fresh and vulnerable. Looking into his eyes she felt like the girl she was that long time ago when her and Zeik had first fallen in love. She blushed looking into the depths of his soul in his eyes.~

"T-thank you...for noticing I mean I...have gotten a bit more control of it."

The Chaos

Post Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:40 pm 

"False modesty is overrated I hear. You have gained exceptional control over your talents;but, its your humble nature that hides that from you dear."

-Zeik said to the main point of his conversation. Kurai was his wife, his queen and his soul mate. Their bond stretched through time for many eons, he had seen who she was and who she could be.

When they first met Zeiks eyes were clouded with much distress, fear, worry, self pity, all of these things and more clouded his vision;but, the one thing he always saw clearly was Kurai.

The moment she appeared before him, his life started to find clarity, his heart began to forge resolve and his mind began to find real answer. She shined light on his darkness situation;but, could Zeik do the same?

Kurai held within her skill unrivaled but much of what Zeik had seen, these were not words of flattery;but, a truth the Hellgate aimed to proved to his queen.

Yet the eyes could see all they wanted, but if the heart would not agree than the vision was fruitless. Kurai was a sensitive being, no doubt dating far back into her roots...roots Zeik didn't know of. The chakra Kurai used, Myoh myaku..wasn't within the ether of knowledge...their was no clan that he knew of using such chakra.

Her gentle heart didn't allow her to over look the pain of war, the pain of loss;but, Zeik knew she needed to see past these illusion. The strong and wrong played of this gentle nature, forcing the capable, yet meek, around until they were no more.

Would Kurai allow her kingdom to be destroyed, all that she loved to be lost in the hopes of maintaining peace.-

"I...I have been holding back my words, holding back my pain, hiding from myself...this cycle is unbecoming;but, after experiencing it for eons I can tell that I do not share these faults alone.

Many of my kin and beyond do this to themselves and what they suppress grows in the darkness from their denial.

I wanted at first to vent about all of my woes, all the reason I should cry;but, truthfully that will get me no where.

I believe it is with good reasons I hold myself in, many may share this idea;but, its not full proof. Things I keep from you...I do because I fear you are not ready for me to share;but, if I expect you to recognize your true strength...I should do the same.

Tell me...do you feel what is going on around Vescrutia?"

-His words were often spoken with a soft,yet stern tone, it was in his fathers image that he carried his dragonic will and masculinity;but, today he set aside his dragonic nature and spoke with his gentle nature. The one he sought to hide from fear of prejudice. Gentle power is over looked in this world, a man is only considered such to the extent of what he is capable of destroying.

This sort of thinking was doomed to fail as was the polar opposite that all things required a peaceful situation. Sure it would be wonderful if one never had to lift a sword;but, all do not seek a peaceful end...so they push for another option, one where they have the advantage. Wit the perception of nothing to lose and everything to gain, the dark has turned on its brother the light and eternal conflict is born.-

"How do you aim to confront this threat? How do you aim we confront this?"

-It was with great consideration that Zeik choose his words. Kurai, his queen and wife in arms, was a beautiful soul and never deserved to see battle;but, that wasn't his decision to make.

Like any Hellgate he did all he could to protect his kin, to protect his queen;but, he feared his time was drawing near...a time where he couldn't hide Kurai away from battles ugly face. If this were to come to truth, his actions would become her hindrance and that was something he couldn't afford.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:57 pm 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

"Uh..."

~Kurai was confused at first. Her heart stinging at the words 'false modesty'. She cringed at the idea of seeming insincere but after a bit of thought she felt like she had an idea of what he meant at least. It had always been hard for her to recognize her own talent, she was always holding back and trying to keep herself "in line" for fear of becoming arrogant or claiming to be something that she couldn't really step up to the responsibility of being. Though in truth the constant denial and downplaying of her own worth seemed to only bring her what she feared. The gears of her life continuing to turn in spite of herself forcing her to grow and adapt. It seemed that humble modesty and self defeat shared a thin line.~

"With Vescrutia? A threat...hmm...."

~Moving on from the thoughts of only herself her attention was drawn to Zeik's question. Her first thought was that she didn't know, she didn't know anything really not...exactly. But, his words did bring to mind a concern she had felt but never spoken. A feeling of something pending in the air that was teetering between the realities of utter tragedy and revolution. The imagery that came to mind was a aura of dense black and red creeping over the lands, swallowing any light that it could. She questioned herself a lot before she spoke not knowing if what she felt was adequate enough to share or make any plan for afterwards. How could she even be sure if this feeling had anything to do with what Zeik meant? What if it was just her own darkness...how could she sure? She felt like she had been so wrong about so many things...It made her feel terrible. If only she could do better...if only she could be more certain...~

"Well I...don't..."

~But...then again. Maybe those feelings of inadequacy were exactly what was causing her 'false modesty', her over caution and self defeating patterns. Perhaps she would try speaking honestly and accepting that she was doing all and the best she could for now and keep moving from there.~

"Well I...I have been feeling something creeping up over everything. A thick darkness... but I don't know much like who it or where it's coming from. I only see black fog...and I feel like how things happen when this fog comes will be a deciding factor between prosperity and destruction. Though I...as far as planning...I'm afraid I'm not sure what to say about something I know so little about at the moment...."

The Chaos

Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:23 pm 

-Zeik let out a warm smile. Through his eyes, origin or not, he could see the wealth of all things before him. No matter how tiny the ant or her foolish the dodo.

Kurai had spent many moons behind the castle wall, mostly of her own decision;but, if even she could feel the horseman rising presence. It was becoming clear to the Hellgate that their presence alone brought about ruin, it was something that needed more thought in order to fully comprehend the effect.-

"There is indeed a fog, thats almost the perfect way to put it. The matter of action is our topic at hand, and their are many actions I must take...one of which I share bear alone."

-It would come to no surprise to Kurai to hear her lover speak of a lonely task, all to often did he handle things on his own;but, this was different.-

"Yet, the time of our separation is leaving and we must join together in the fight to uphold both Vescrutia and The Astral Chaos. I will share with you information and insight I have accumulated about the issue over recent months;but, I must warn you it will come with a price.

Let that sink into your beings for a moment, I have a few more questions before I 'share,' this information. Your last name...Kage, how do you feel about that name?"

-It was to Zeiks belief that Kurai was inherent lost in herself because a lack of personal information about who she was before she knew herself as Kurai.

He had forgotten that her memories where tampered upon their first meeting, most of what she knew of herself could have been false or worse. This type of situation called for Zeiks attention, Kurai could very well be he closest enemy without her or his knowing.

This layer of concern was something he kept very deep inside of him, never to alarm his lover with his moment of 'distrust,' it wasn't in his mind to question her;but, she and he both needed to know.-

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:12 pm 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

"Hm...?"

~After all he had said Kurai became a little confused by Zeik's questioning of her maiden name. How did she feel about it? Could she really say she felt anything? It was a name she had held for a long time though...in fact it was a name she'd kind of just made up for herself. For all she knew it may have had no remnants of who she was before the time of her memory fading.~

"How do I feel about...Kage...I...I don't know. I've never really thought of it. What does that have to do with anything?"

The Chaos

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:14 pm 

-With a flick of his wrist, Zeik began to bemd the dream sphere with his thoughts. Altering a space in the clouds to vividly express his 'concerns' and thoughts about Kurai's maiden name.-

"As you can see..."

-He said as the clouds began to play through the history of a clan who shared a similar last name, Kage. Their ether was filled with war, pain and suffering and little talent to express a deep connection to Kurai.

Yet, if she believed this was her kin he would love her all the same...it just would make no sense. Kurai had lost her memories somehow, but that was her best clue as to who she really was.

Without a single thought of the past holding her back of influencing her actions, she had become the woman she was today. That type of person did not fit within the ether of the clan 'Kage,' nor was her presence among them.

Yet without dragging on for to long, the images left and Zeik took a sigh. Bending the Dreamsphere was new to him and as such its toll wasn't expected.-

"You see dear, my concern is not of fear of who you are; but, of what you are forgetting and missing. I do not feel, nor see you among that clan, its not of your kind...meaning, you are missing some pieces to your personal puzzle."

-He said taking a yet another sigh. He remained unaware of his appearance and how the hole in his chest was slowly recovering; but, Zeik found it all to easy to ignore himself.-

"Who you are may play a vital part in the future to come..do you understand my concern now?"

-He said his words with a tinges of seriousness, trying to not make the situation dire as Kurai did not foster well in such an environment. Her nature was free and unchained, like the winds around us.

Not to mention as her lover he wanted to give her flowers, now weeds...this new of dire life turning events was no rose; but a horned weed...or so he feared.-

Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:45 pm 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

"Uh...Hmm..."

~Kurai let the images Zeik had shown her and his words and concerns settle in her bodies as she contemplated what he was saying. She felt that the images he brought forth weren't merely an interpretation of his fears but the visual representation of information he had access to through the ether of this particular bloodline. As she watched she had to admit that she didn't feel any connection to these people. This of course leaving her to wonder where she got the name from...how she thought of it. And in her current form she couldn't simply leave it under the premise of pulling it from "thin air" as the winds she now knew were quite the carriers of wisdom.~

"Well I...no...if that is the Kage family then...I don't feel like that fits. But...my name, I don't really know how I thought of it. Maybe it's close to my real name or something...But, How would I know? And...your reason for concern is obvious but...how would I find out if I really am a part of them or not?"

The Chaos

Post Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:00 pm 

-Kurai was always so calm in the face of things, her grace always urged Zeik to remain in a similar place;but, the time for admiration wasn't now. They had been in the dream sphere for a while and he was sure the other examination where over, he hadn't expected to take this much time to his own personal conversation;but, he felt like it was fair.

Often did Zeik put others before himself, it was high time he used his time for himself. To build the future that he wanted and not just the one that others sought for him to create.-

"If I had to guess, I would say Nagase. I hail from another Kingdom, another clan as you do the same. If I recall, Nagase takes after you and...Zero myself."

-Zeik hadn't said his late sons name in a while, the loss of his kin weighed on his heart;though, he didn't express this. He had no time to mourn the loss of his kin, no time to dabble in the worry of how he should have been there for him;but, Kurai was sure to bring the emotions forth once she heard his name aloud. She was a mother after all.-

"...Nagase, hails from your Kingdom so the answers to who you are are within both of you;but, I'm not sure how talking to a three year old child can help.-

Post Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 pm 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

"Zero..."

~Kurai ighed, closing her eyes and letting the grief well in her at the mention of her lost on. Though, in some ways she didn't really feel as though he was lost so much as he was parted from their family for a time. Though still, to have him be ripped from their family so young was still painful.~

"Well...Nagase is hardly a mere three year old. Perhaps a talk with her would be enlightening for many reasons. I've hardly even touched the surface of what's been going on in her life after all. I'd love to see how her capabilities have grown for myself."

The Chaos

Post Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:24 pm 

-Kurai was correct, Nagase was surely no mere three year old. Her abilities rivaled thous of her current rank and had since near her birth. Such level of accelerated growth wasn't privy to his clan, meaning only one option.-

"Yes, her growth is of a particular interest actually. Its not in my people to grow..physically, so quickly. Mentally or maybe even emotionally, but certainly not physically. I wonder if it would have draw backs on her psyche..."

-His concerns for his daughter were to be expected, but truly Zeik knew she would be fine..so long as trauma remains minimum within her life. Skill was within her being, but trauma weakened the heart and no skill could repair that.-

"..Yet dear, I fear we may have veered of course."

-He said with a light gesture to his side, directing their attention down the long untraveled road of the dream sphere mystery.

It was so easy to lose track of time when conversing with his queen. Enjoying the almost forgotten luxury of speech, they dove into conversation for hours...maybe even days depending on how the dream sphere functioned on a time bases.-

Post Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:52 pm 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

~Kurai's eyes followed Zeiks gesturing, she felt as though he was proposing a venture ito deeper waters, into something unknown. She nodded and reached out her hand for him to take.~

"Perhaps a walk would set a good pace for focus?"

The Chaos

Post Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:14 pm 

-With a soft and warm smile he extended his hand to his queen, waiting for her response he took the time to drift about in his thoughts one last time before returning to his 'work,' method.

It was in his character to put aside his feelings and emotions for the sake of his ambitions, this trait was common among dragon kin;but, often lead to selfish and destructive life-choices.

Without the grounding of concern, or empathy for others, dragon easily lost sight of kinship;caring only for themselves. Zeik avoided this by putting his attention in others, creating the similar selfish and destructive tendency;but, isolated only to himself and his own existence. This he could live with, not the other side;but, in the end it too was an extreme and wouldn't yield him or those close to him a future worth fighting for.

His vision of the future shined brilliantly for all, even those who didn't fall at the core of his heart;but,such a dream required a true king. It was the reason he fought, but his strength was waning..and he wasn't sure why?

In addressing his feelings and thoughts, the holes in his chest and flawed expression of his being had long since begin to fill and subside. It may have gone unnoticed, but the changes where there. He even felt better, yet he knew there was more. His heart ached with unspoken words and unrequited feelings.-

"After you."

-He said with the same warming smile as before, allowing his thoughts to quiet and his mouth to open. Kurai and Zeik had only known one another for a short time, compared to their length of life;but, the lines between them seems to stretch on for ages.

It was these lines that often confused him, often made it difficult to feel his queen or act like her King. Zeik knew she felt this, yet nothing was said...did it not matter to her?

One thing was sure, they had to speak about it...or at least Zeik had to say something. He couldn't spend his life in his mind or live it through others eyes alone.

However, he felt like the conversation itself was sure to be...unpleasant. He had feelings he had never said, mostly for the sake of his queens heart and he knew she too where hiding. Yet he was convinced to move forward, this time.

The path, just behind his shoulders, revealed an ever extending bridge where the lights gleam of the sun and moons rays enveloped the bridge,hitting each side respectively. The rays bounced off the gentle colors of the bridge, the suns soft yellow light giving the frame its color, while the moons pale blue illuminated the flooring.

The colors of the dream sphere, where inherently viewed in a very different light. Normally a human can only perceive three colors, through three cones in their eyes;but, the dream sphere made that a past ideal. The luminescence of a simple color, blue, was experienced differently than Kurai would have imagined.

They seemed to burst forth from their perceivable stationary position, shining with a hue as if the colors drew breath or wept in silence. This was common in the dream sphere, life was art and art was life. The sphere made the ordinary magical, giving life to all it encompassed.-

Post Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:39 pm 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

~Kurai reached up slowly to meet her lovers hand. Slowly, as though she were gently parting her way through dimensions to meet him, enjoying every moment within their moment. Her heart swelled to bursting at his side and in awe of the scenery that were created at his hearts will. She took to staring at him, studying every bit of him as she loved to do and was hardly ever granted to enjoy for long. His flickers of happiness, his descents into darkness. His every shifting of emotion and thought.

She was madly in love with every bit of him. For all his ways, she took to caring for every piece more and more as time grew on. Where he once made her furious she found inspiration to smile, where he once made her sad she remembered all the times he had come to relight her heart. Despite the Chaos of his life one thing never changed: devotion in the depths of love. This, she had come to recognize as truth and in that gift the ability of forgiveness, the power of letting go of the past to grasp the future anew. She loved him more than ever.

Holding to his arm she lay her head against his shoulder, his warmth immersing her body like a sudden flame. The nostalgia of the sensation causing a purr.~

"It's so nice to be so close to you again."

~Her voice sang, shaken by the rising of tears.~

The Chaos

Post Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:17 pm 

-In there moment of peace, Zeik found it harder to address the concerns he was or had been having. He knew his thoughts and emotions shifted violently about, with the passing winds of the ether...but, he feared no one would understand that.

As Kurai laid her head against his shoulder, he was reminded of a feeling...a sensation he had come to forget. This moment was the serenity he longed for, the luxury he denied himself out of duty,or maybe fear. How could he lye here in peace, while those around him writhed in agony. Their emotions tearing at the hearts for things they didn't understand about themselves, driving them to actions unfitting of their character...promoting the destruction of the soul and planet, but how could he deny Kurai? Had she not suffered at the hands of these same horrors, had she not waited for his embrace..did she not deserve peace.

As he looked over his shoulder to observe his queen, he began to fear he could never do away with his doubts. The feeling of being undeserving affection,kinship and love. What had he done to deserve such love from Kurai or the Chaos for that matter.

Woe to his heart as he carried on down the bridge.-

"I am duly glad of this time we have, even if it is but a dream."

-He said with a smile, as he grasped tightly to her hand and leaned over to kiss her cheek. In this moment he felt like a real couple, but was it just in his head? His thoughts were always directed towards related, questioning even what he thought to be true...it had always been like that, ever since his first failure.-

"Yet, shouldn't we be focused on...something else? I know we never spend time together...certainly you hate me for it."

-He said without coming to a halt in there travels, the bridge they stepped on glistened in response to their every move;but, not there emotions.-

"...I hate myself for it. Its sometimes hard to feel there we are connected, but you never seem to share that fear...or do you just silence it? Perhaps if I had the same strength things would be different."

-Zeik re-framed from looking at Kurai as he spoke, he didn't want to throw off the mood anymore than he had...knowing that, his guilt began to rise. They were finally comfortable, why wasn't that enough for him. Why couldn't he just ignore thoughts that didn't suite his life, the answer was fear. Fear of what he was turning his back on, fear of not reading the signs...the same actions that lead to down fall of his people...-

Post Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:15 pm 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

*For a moment Kurai stopped. In a moment her emotions seemed to deflate and swell all at once. Something dropping away for a moment as another aspect rose. She sighed, for a second her lips turned to a frown. Though, when she looked to Zeik again she was smiling. It was her duty to smile for them both when it seemed impossible for either of them*

"I mean...admittedly, I worry but..."

*She hesitated. It was hard to come to this point of honesty without being stopped by the fear of causing alarm and losing the chance to truly solve things and reach the happiness that they both wanted with each other.*

"I worry but...I figure that if we keep walking then...everything has to work out somehow."

*She glanced at the thoughts about her hating him for their not spending time together. She wouldn't speak on it but, some part of her did. Though other more reasonable parts of her would just soothe her by saying that it would be over eventually. That the distance between them wouldn't always be so great and they would find their way to each other. After all, what good would hating him do when it wasn't entirely his fault? And even if it was it's not like he wanted it that way and surely he would resolve it without question if he knew how. So what was there left for her to do really but smile and be supportive and patient?

Even so, there was always this nagging feeling. This feeling of half happiness that existed between them. The looming empty future of them staying such lengths apart ate away at Kurai. She missed feeling alive like it always felt when they were together like this. she wanted it to be like this all the time. Zeik and her walking hand in hand, alight with life and living in their dream. She couldn't understand why things kept tearing them apart.

That deeply in thought, a pain struck her and she quickly pushed it away.

These are not productive things.

She scolded herself while tucking them away deep into her sub conscious.

Happiness is good things. Love is good things. Theres no reason reason to be upset.

She embedded this into herself until the darkness was chased away. The pain gripping at her chest covered by her loving smile. The idea that maybe she shouldn't be doing this to herself becoming just a passing thought.*

The Chaos

Post Posted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:04 am 

-Zeik could feel that the bridge they tread upon could span on forever, leading them to no real destination but the bittersweet experience of sharing time with one another. He didn't mention any of this to Kura, nor did he adjust his pace.-

"You're right.' There is nothing to gain from addressing something we don't actually feel. It'll just spin us in cycles. However...i'm certain we came here for a purpose."

-He said calmly. Shaking loose any sense tension or awkwardness he carried with him earlier. He needed to approach this experience with a clear mind. Sure Kurai could have held some sense of regret towards the way things had played out in their lives, but that wouldn't solve anything.-

Post Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:52 am 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

-Kurai looked thoughtfully at her lover. Her lips parted, about to speak. But her words seemed to be cut off by a sudden silence. I still motion that consumed her body in a distinctly clear way. It was strange, it felt nostalgic and yet it seemed like something she couldn't recall feeling before. It was as though Time for her had stopped in one moment. Or was it more...she had stopped in one moment of time? In any case, she felt compelled to express something that made her stop her body's stride and turn to Zeik wide eyed and full of purpose.-

"Actually, where are we going?"

-It hit her only as the words had fallen out of her mouth that she had been so encapsulated by emotions...by thoughts and worries and trying to be something so properly that she had simply been content walking with Zeik this whole time. Not that she didn't enjoy being with Zeik, but the grounded realization of having not known where they were headed or how long they had been walking struck her as a sickeningly eerie thing.

At this...she became a bit frantic. Grasping Zeik quickly by the shoulders like she would shake him. Only, it felt more like she was holding on to him for support.-

"T-there's...we're suppose to be doing something right? W-why did we come here???"

-She seemed gasping for breath as though she had just emerged from water. Her eyes darted and blinked erratically yet still focused centrally on Zeiks eyes.-

The Chaos

Post Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:38 pm 

-With a playful laugh and an endearing gesture, he grabbed hold of his frantic lovers arm. Halted only by her question and guided only by her pace, he stopped and gave her the attention she asked for.-

"We are..."

-Words could barely escape The Astral King's mouth before the world was altered by his thoughts, the one bridge spiraled into many, leaving Kurai and Zeik at the center of decision. Bridges of all sizes and shapes launched out into infinity.-

"..Here looking for something without a name or a face. This world is a near perfect replica of time. It responds to thought and emotions and reacts instantly, though time as we know outside of the DreamSphere wouldn't suggest such instant manifestation.

Where are we going though?"

-He asked rhetorically while raising his free hand to scratch at his scalp. It had been sometime since Zeik took a warm bath, so the flakes of his laziness were spilling over to his shoulder -- he thought. Paying no mind to his dandruff, the young King gazed out at the bridge nexus. Neither of the bridges were the wrong path;but,only one of them would lead to what his heart had sought after. Perhaps it was in ambiguity that started this dilemma. Zeik had come here on a hunch. He had come here on a hunt, but wasn't clear as to what was drawing at him.-

"If i could put my ambitions into word, i would say we are looking for the point of origin. Some insight as to where these unique crystals come from and to what purpose. Ya'know, they showed up the day you and i reunited. Do you remember?"

-He asked his lover, before catching a glint off in the distance. A brief flicker of light down one of the many paths.-

Post Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:28 pm 
Diviner-Level Member
Diviner-Level Member

-As Zeik went on talking the buzzing beneath Kurai's skin started to calm. Her darting eyes beggining to rest slowly on his eyes. Yet for a moment she looked dazed as though her mind had drifted off.

When she became aware of this her head turned to look upon the bridges that had sprouted. She looked to the bridges, to Zeik, and then to his hands upon her, and her arms within his hands, finally back to his eyes....her lips parted.-

"That...did happen...like that..."

-A short pause.-

"But, how would we even begin to obtain that information? And if those paths have anything to do with finding out, how do we choose which to explore?"

The Chaos

Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:27 pm 

-With their hands entwined together the Astral king and Queen made their careful approach towards possibility. Possibility held with it great promise, but also shadowed its partner in crime -- repetition. Spending an infinity in a cycle is a greater waste than most. What they needed was a clear method of approach. That was easier said than done when all they had at their disposal was dreams and ambitions.-

"There is only one hope in this situation that i can surmise, believing in the idea that these crystals, if that is even a proper term for such an artifact, are communicating with us.

No sooner than you and I forged our bond with the Astral, did these five crystals sprout roots within our land. No sooner than our thoughts changed in our approach towards one another, did the one become many."

-He said with an excitement normally hidden from the world and himself as of late. Gesturing towards the bridges with their tied hands, he pointing out the glint he had felt earlier in the distance.-

"It may just be a wizards hunch, but i'm all but certain these crystals are as intrigued with us and the Astral as we are them. Testing us and our character as we are theirs. In short. If we ask for the Point of Origin, it will lead us in a pitch perfect direction akin to the frequency of...mind and heart.

Board index » The Astral Chaos » The Dreamscape » Dream Sphere