Valentine

Board index » The Astral Chaos » Western Seaboard » Freshwater Sea

Post subject: Okay, I Seriously Love This Place
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:14 pm 
Void Chunin: Class D

Unique Trait: 武士道
Sex: Male
The waves crashed gently on the Freshwater Sea. Daylight was burning bright and everything was peaceful, for once. Stepping out of a Void portal, was the wandering swordsman, Saruwatari Hayato. The man always found himself in this area whenever the need to train arrived. Maybe because this was the first place he had come to in such a long time? Whatever the case was, Hayato felt himself at home here.

The samurai placed his pack onto the sand and went to doing a couple of stretches. His white hair followed the current of the gently blowing winds and his crimson red eyes gave his face a soft look, a look akin to that of a gentle father. He smiled, taking a deep breath whenever letting go, or stopping an exercise. "Whew. I haven't been here in a while. Good thing it's still very peaceful here. Wonder if anybody will be out and about today."

He said to himself, figuring somebody would in order to enjoy this perfect day. The sun wasn't too hot and the breeze was cool. A perfect set-up for any kind of activity.

Last edited by Saruwatari Hayato on Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Okay, I Seriously Love This Place
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:36 pm 
Void Genin: Class E

Unique Trait: Makaic Blood-Heart of the Allun
Sex: Female
-_- And because it was such a perfect day one would not expect an anomaly to present itself. Subtly the fabrics of vescrutian dimension would rip and tear and from it she would come to be. Her name was not to be dicussed with mortals from her only because they mihht mot be able to pronouce it correctly. Her face carried a puzzled look upon it. "How did I get here?" She wondered. Her last sighting was tjhat of an endless black void and from there a realm of light and color? The world outside of makai was frightening indeed. A breeze would creep upon her sensitive skin casuing a sensation to over come her. Nature in is abundance thrived here. The peaceful eco system flourished and she could feel the glee in every living thing around her. The earth and its creatures sang to her through thier spirts and in fact began to calm her own worried soul. She attemoted to stand but her legs weren't strong enough just yet....-_-

"Ill need to pace myself...ill recover soon if I focus hard enough..."

-_- She whispered onto herself. Her followers wouldnt be able to sense her for she was hiding both her chakra and her herritage from them. She decided to sit down making sure she was not followed behind the rock she happened to be behind. She folded her legs and closed her eyes. In her meditative state she would begkn to adress the wounds on her body. Letting the nattual flow of her chakra and regenerative nature take place...-_-

Post Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:50 pm 

Saruwatari struck a subtle stance, holding it, taking in deep breaths. After doing so, he began to taken in the nature around him. Hayato placed his fists together and begin to draw up from the well of nature, a better understanding. This time, his outreach would be a bit easier, seeing as there wasn't much in terms of diversity when it came to the critters that scurried about. Fish, sand-crabs, birds, all natives to this one specific area. Closing his eyes, Hayato's own chakra, his own connection to the planet started to branch out. The young man was trying to resonate with the wildlife around him, taking baby steps as he didn't want to overdo it, and risk a synaptic shock to both his mind and chakra network.

Hayato remained calm, clearing his mind, and allowing his mind and soul resonate with the wildlife. The fishes began to glow in a faint white light, much like the birds and other critters that surrounded the beach during this time. He made sure he wasn't disturbing much of anyone or anything, as he continued to branch out his own network of energy feeling. Saru was training himself to learn better control and gain a better perspective on the natural energies around him. A memory from his father struck him.

"The energy we use, all of it comes from nature itself. We can create and build using this energy to create other unique sources of energy, but the building blocks used for that uniqueness comes from the basics. One can never forget where they are from or where they were brought up..." He remembered it well. The last part always struck him too. This helped boost his Zen mode, sending more of his energy feelers out.

While doing this, Hayato felt an odd surge in the area around him. Where the chakra naturally flowed, it followed a different path. A new energy popped up, though, the samurai couldn't make heads or tails of who or what it was. He only knew that it was there and it was assuming a similar meditation technique, due to the way the chakra flowed into this being. Out of curiosity, Saruwatari sent out a pulse, an inviting one at that to gauge if the being would be hostile or friendly.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:03 pm 

-_- Her mind was soley focused on healing her wounds. The longer she was incapable of defending herself the more at risk of being captured she was. But that did not mean she ignored mother nature around her. She paid homage to each and every creature she established thjs spiritual connection with she did it on a lower scale so as to not alert her chakra sensitive pursuers. Along with the soft white light the creatures hummed with a sensual pink hue it was proof of her connection making itself evident she matched her essence with the ebb and flow of life around her. She began to mentally hum a toon. It was a hym that her peoe sand during the times they evoked the spiritual essence of nature. The birds she was bonding with would begin to sing this tune and the entire freshwater sea woumd erupt I. A gorgeous orchestra of benevolent sound. Hearing this calmed her being and doubked her healing efforts. Music was food for the soul after all and it was one of her clans treasures that she would never forsake even if some of thier ways were out dated...-_-

"Huh? Whos presence is this?"

-_- She felt the invitation of spirit with the male from afar his energy was feiwndly yes but her adept prowess in derailing energy kn this intimate of a level allowed her a deeper insight into his being. She didnt pry thought just enlugh to guage whether or not she needed become hostile. She returned his invite with a pukse of her own causing thier energies to meld. But he should be cAutious. Allowi g an alun into your being coukd be fatal...but she had no i wi as of now and so the message was nothjng more than giving him confirmation that she was friendly yet cautious. .. -_-

Post Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:22 pm 

Hayato received the message, a warning within a subtle response. The young man didn't want to intrude any further and in doing so, he sent back another pulse, asking if she'd require any assistance. This relayed pulse also sent in the vibe that Saru meant no harm to the young woman and he only wanted to help. Just from her pulse alone, he could feel that her caution and willingness to hide herself meant that she were in type of trouble. Then again, this was all an assumption. However, whether he were right or wrong didn't matter since he still wanted to know if the young woman might need some help.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:57 pm 

(i'm so incredibly sorry for this very late post, hopefully you still interested!)

-_- The glorious avian orchestra around her sent her once worried frame into an almost complete relaxed state. A small smirk would be seen on her face as she finished up the last bit of her healing, both phically and mentally. It had been a very long journey to get here and an even more difficult one trying to shake those who will not be named. She felt the sincerity in his chakra, he wished her no harm, though he should eb caustous of who he lets into his energy..the allun are known for their understanding of the spiritual and the body and are master of drawn it out and she herself...had her ways. But she honestly had not the mind frame for that sort of thing which is why she took the stange man shinta's invitation to come to the void, but now she was outsidee of even that. She sent another pulse letting him know that she needed not his assistance but that she was grateful that he was kind enough to ask.-_-

Ummm...

-_- She whispered as she gently severed the ties of her and the nature around her, she opoend her eyes, lifting her body from it's resting place, from behind the rock she peeked out and saw the older looking gentleman still perched in his meditative position. She was cuastious, not stepping to hard upon the soft sand, shifting it very slowly and softly . She approached easily and spoke out in a soft yet audible tone...-_-

Ummm...Hello?

Post Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:32 am 

(Forgive me for my own tardiness! I was so caught up in work and preparation for school, that I had to take a break from this all. Allow me to make up for it, with this post!)

Hayato smiled softly when the woman had confirmed she had no need for help. That was when she gently severed the ties between he and her and the moment when Hayato continued to connect. However, she stepped closer to his being, he could feel it upon the sands that she so carefully walked. Saru started to sever the ties himself to the rest of the environment around him, bringing his spiritual essence back into his body. He was getting better at this and eventually, he'd be ready for another trip back into his mind. For right now, however, he was to focus on the maiden who had softly called out to him.

"No need to be shy. I won't bite." His thick Eastern accent sounded through his voice. The young samurai hadn't turn to face the woman just yet. Instead, Hayato merely unfolded his legs, and sat back, resting his hands behind his back to support the rest of his body. The wind blew in softly, moving strands of his hair left and right. "Would you care to sit with me? I'm just ocean gazing as usual. Decided to come back here since this is one of my favorite spots in this world." Hayato said, the happiness in his voice apparent.

The red-eyed man had gently gazed out into the ocean. He remembered his first time ever being here and what he has done so far, in his short amount of time of coming back to what he originally called "home."

Board index » The Astral Chaos » Western Seaboard » Freshwater Sea