Valentine

Board index » The Astral Chaos » Western Seaboard » Marta's Shed

Post subject: Wanting to meet Miss Marta
 Post Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:42 am 
Moirai Student :: Sp. Jounin Level Member

Unique Trait: N/A
Sex: Male
Alex had heard that this is where the puppet master marta lived.He really wanted to meet her as he found her home and looked around.He smiled as he didn't really know what to do,knock or just wait around.He decided to knock and then stopped as he waited for someone to answer.

Alex's battle theme

Alex's Evil Scientific Nature

Post subject: Re: Wanting to meet Miss Marta
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:06 pm 

Unique Trait: The Divine Flux
Sex: Female
Alignment: Good
"Hmm? Marta's never seen you before.."-- The voice came from behind Alex, and it was none other than Marta, or actually, it was a clone of Marta. She was just heading back to watch over the place while the real Marta went to Hueco Mundo to help out her friends. It was coincidence that she ran into Alex right here.-- What can Marta's clone do for ya?"

Post Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:46 pm 

Alex would turn around as his sleeves would flap out abit, and he would give a toothy grin at the clone. He started to talk in a excited and childish tone.

: Well I want to expand my knowledge on puppet, and whatever else you are willing to teach"

Alex's battle theme

Post Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:25 pm 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

Unique Trait: Puppets Eating,Puppets Show
Fujii walk over there to Marta's Shed,so she can train him with his puppets.But when he got there he see Alex and Marta talking all ready,he wave his hand and start yelling Marta name.

"Marta,Marta"

Post Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:45 pm 

"Eh? Another guest? Marta sure is getting a lot more visitors.."-- She thought to herself, but at the same time she waved to this new face. If she didn't know any better, it appeared that he too wanted to train with her. Before answering any of the two, Marta threw up a time out sign with her hands.--"Alright, time out. Can Marta at LEAST know your names? Marta would like to know who visits her."

Post Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:50 pm 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

"I name is Zhaeld Fujii from the hidden puppet master village that call the Fujii Clan"

Post Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:59 pm 

Alex would just grab another candy bar, as he started to nibble on it.

" Alex Star, a puppet master of the stars "

Alex's battle theme

Post Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:06 pm 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

Zhaeld turn at Alex,he like that a boy will have a very good name to him

"Hi Alex Star"

Post Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:26 pm 

"Oh hoho, a puppet master you say..."

-- She said narrowing her eyes. Just like that Zekiri guy, and Takai person, these people also claims to be a master of puppets, and each "puppet master" she found made her feel less and less special.--

"Interesting. Master's already eh? At such a young age.."

--She said begrudgingly, even though these two were more than likely older she was. She guesses that she can train them, but first, she'll see how good the "puppet masters" were.--

"How 'bout we test yo skills then, hm? You two versus Marta!"

Post Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:01 pm 

Alex would bite off a large piece of his candy, as he stared at Marta. " Fine with me, If it is to test my skills " He lifted up his sleeves as they had summoning marks on each arm, as he run his finger over most of the marks. Then with white smoke, a group of puppets appeared, seven to be exact. Spearow, kin, Jaki, Scarecrow, Thunderbird, Tenma, and bane. Of course two of them were missing, as the smoke started to clear. Thunderbird took to the sky along with Tenma, Kin and Jaki were gone, scarecrow, bane, and spearow were in fighting position.

" Zhaeld get ready, and attack "

Alex's battle theme

Post Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:21 am 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

"Is I going to die but wanted see my brother and sister"

Zhaeld will do his simple fighting level,he will not over the limit or under the limit.He will act like Marta is the same level as him but more powerful than him,he didn't know that he have to work with Alex a kid he don't know and might don't want to know.Fujii put out from his puppet B then he let her throw some Caltrops around Marta.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:53 am 

"Hmhm, Marta didn't even say start yet.."

--These guys were eager to battle with her it seemed. No matter. If they wanted it, Marta would make sure to deliver.--

"Ichi."

--At that moment, Marta was surrounded in a vortex of purple fire. While it was unclear what this fire could do, the caltrops placed around her were forced away with gusto. It was almost as if they were blown away.--

"Ni, and San."

--The flames then subsided, and standing around Marta were three gloomy looking puppets.
The handy work was simply amazing on these three. They looked like legitimate people.--

"Hehehe, c'mon! Show Marta what you can do~!"

--All in unison, Ichi, Ni and San simultaneously completed a series of handsigns, in which the end result was the earth beneath them melting. The ground beneath them was turning into a wax like substance, and standing on it could cause one to seep in as if it were quick sand. These two had better get a move on..--

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:52 pm 

Alex reacted according and jumped into a near tree branch, as he look at the scene from a better vantage point. Spearow had followed him to the tree, as for bane he would jump at the three of her puppets and try to crush them with his strength. Scarecrow would float over the wax, and would aim to attack marta with it's scythe tail. Thunderbird would be in the sky as he would create storm clouds, as the sounds of thunder would be heard. Tenma on the other hand would be charging his shock wave disruptor, and has his sword ready as he flew over the area. He was waiting for something, and would have to plan ahead, but he didn't know if fujii had a plan of his own.

Alex's battle theme

Post Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:53 pm 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

Zhaeld moves his legs to keep them to not sink and he will pull them upward as well,so he got his bottom of his feet was only touching the wax,he jump far away from Marta's wax tape.He will wait as Alex star is doing a attack at Marta so he don't mess up his attack.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:50 am 

--Marta stood extremely chill and confident with both hands in her pockets. Looks like Alex was determined to hit Marta at least once this fight, but so far it would be for naught.--

"Saaan~. Mega Heat!"

--With those words alone, San held both of her hands close together and between her hands purple flames began to ignite. Alex's puppet bane was closing in and Scarecrow's tail was only a few feet away from Marta, who still hand her hands hiding in her pockets. However, before contact could be made, the purple flames generated from San burst outward like a mini explosion, and this burst of flames forced Bane away like a magnet of the same polarity, sending it right at Zhaeld. Scarecrow, along with its tail, would be forced away in a similar fashion, only it would be sent hurling through the wax. The heat projecting outward also reached the sky, evaporating the clouds that were being created overhead. Even Zhaeld, who had Bane to worry about, was being pushed back from the flames. With this one move alone, Marta conquered all of Alex's attempts at landing a hit on her.--

"Oh hoho, do you really think you can land a hit on Marta if you don't work together~? These purple flames are known as force heat, or force flames, which eva you wanna call them. These intense flames are strong enough to force back any attack, so it looks like you all are gonna have to think harder if you plan on touching the master of puppets~. Ah hahaha~!"

--Still, with her hands in her pockets, she began to laugh a very cocky laugh. She knew they had nothing on her.--

Post Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:39 pm 

Alex would not be phased by her attack, as bane was attacking, he would separate at that moment. Leaving his bottom half to get hit by the flames, and his upper body to escape. The upper half would then smash the ground with it's fist, with the puppet's strength it would break it. It would create a large fissure, aiming to sent her puppets to the bottom. Scarecrow on the other hand would be hit, as he would sent into the wax. Before he would crash into it, scarecrow would detach his scythe tail as it would move to alex's side. Rule number one was to observe, and find a weakness.Wax and flames that could block attacks were standing in his way. Direct attacks would be pointless, and he would have a new idea in play.

" I'm always thinking, but your puppets are well designed but so are my. Okay fuji, help me out if you can "

His other puppets would look over the field as his thunderbird would flap his wings. They would release a wind scythe attack towards Marta, as for tenma would still charging his attack. Alex would just wait on the tree branch, as he was waiting for his phase two to start.

Alex's battle theme

Post Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:59 pm 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

Zhaeld see Alex's bane puppet is coming right at him in flames,he use B to use her water dome technique to go around him like a sphere 20 feet long.When bane when got closer to fujii the water washes the flames out of bane,Zhaeld then move out of the bane's way so he can help Alex with Marta.Fujii eat his puppet B up to use her techniques and weapons for future problems in the two on one deal then his next puppet he will use was X and uses her missiles inside of her to fire two missiles right at Marta.

"There I help you Alex"

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:31 am 

-~The fissure created by Bane was quickly filled with the wax that was all over the ground still, and with chakra focused to the soles of her feet she could easily stand atop of it. But it seemed like that wasn't the end of it. She now had a vortex imbued with chakra and missiles coming for her.~-

"Kufufu, inadequate~."

-~With a couple of hand signs done, she opened her mouth and released a large cloud of black mist into the air. As the vortex of wind scythes headed her way, Ichi stepped forth and created a large wheel of force flames before her. As the vortex got closer, it naturally sucked up the black mist. However, before it could make contact with Marta or her puppets, the vortex collided with Ichi's spinning wheel of fire. Once the two collided, the wheel would speed up the rotation of vortex while feeding its chakra to it, causing not only for the vortex to catch on fire, but to fall under Marta's control.~-

"Now, what will you do~?"

-~The vortex was now a searing black and purple tornado of decaying destruction, annihilating everything in its path. Even its suction increased, letting it easily suck in and break down the missiles Zane's puppet shot out. All it took was for Marta to point in the direction of the two shinobi for the vacuum of death to head over in their direction.~-

"A flaming tornado, served with a powerful suction, with a hint of degenerating mist, followed by the ability to force your attacks away from it! Marta is curious, as to how you all deal with this.."

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:45 pm 

"Fuji, Get ready to attack on my go, but don't worry about the tornado"

Alex was staring down at the monstrous tornado of flames, as he came up with a plan. He had to stay behind the tree, to not let himself get sucked by the power of the fierce Tornado. The diverse battle tactics were different, then he expected from her. In-direct approach, and direct approach are pointless, unless he had a way to defeat the three puppets. He looked at his puppet tenma, as he seemed to be fully charged now.

" Now!!! "

He made Tenma shoot off a large sphere of Disruption energy at the base of the tornado. It would hit the core, and soon the large tornado would disperse into a explosion that would block marta's view of them, but the same for them,if it worked. It would let Fuji a chance to counter-attack as for himself, he would bring his thunderbird near his position. As he jumped on his back, and flew into the air again. He was nearing over Marta's last known position. Then Thunderbird begin to circle around like a vulture,ready to strike at any moment.

Alex's battle theme

Post Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:16 pm 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

Zhaeld runs in after alex star finish off marta's large tornado to do another attack at her,he controls X shoot two more missiles at her then he use the gothic thrower the weapon that was inside of b and now was in him to throw right be hide the missiles.Fujii don't know will this attack work so just in case he use his own jutsu the Leaf-Style Willow so marta see multiple missiles coming at her.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:10 pm 

-~Destroying the tornado at it's base. Smart plan... or was it? The tornado's suction was strong enough to suck in this disruptive energy blast, but the disruptive energy cased the vortex to explode. As the tornado exploded, all of the black mist that was contained inside of it was spread all over the field. With its degenerating properties, just by being in the mist, one would begin to feel themselves break down, and if it were to be breathed in, it could be fatal. Zhaeld's missiles would fall victim to the mist first due to them intentionally traveling through the mist, and next was the outer field. Trees started to break down, and Alex and Zhaeld weren't far behind if they didn't do something quick.~-

"Tsk tsk tsk, even after Marta specifically said that the tornado was filled with degenerating mist, you blow it up anyway. Now, if you all don't get rid of this mist, there will be nothing left of you~."

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:47 pm 

Alex being one to think ahead, had accounted for this issue. Well he hoped Fujii would be smart enough to run for his life. On the other hand, he would make his puppet Thunderbird flap his wings, as the air currents would began to increase. Then with one large flap, it created a large gust of wind to push the mist away from the area. Hoping that would work, since the mist should take the properties of one, and be able to change direction with the wind.

" I heard you the first time, but it could be that I am now planning ahead "

Alex on his Thunderbird would then move in at a fast rate, as it dived down at Marta. Aiming to hit her with his steel like wing attack, as Alex would wait on the back waiting to get in close for his own attack.

Alex's battle theme

Post Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:13 pm 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

Zhaeld run all the away back from Marta and Alex like about 30 feet.He will stop using X because noting was working right with her,so he put X back in the bag then he pull out another puppet it will be puppet A.Fujii will be controlling A to use one of her techniques he put inside of her.He made A to use the sonic wave that will try to damage Marta's ears.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:27 am 

-~With the way the attacks were set up, it looked as if these two were in perfect sync and didn't even know it. Alex sent his thunderbird crashing down at Marta, and Fuji's sonic wave increased the speed of the bird, since the force of the wave would be added to the speed of the bird. Nice, even if she was unaffected by the sonic wave due to not being an organic being. About time these two piggybacked off of each other's moves, but Marta wasn't going to let her fun end yet. She would do one last thing to see where these guys were at.~-

"How about a little mizu, hmm~? Water style, of course."

-~With a single handsign, Marta extracted a large amount of water from the wax ground beneath them, reverting it back to solid ground. However, the liquid taken formed as a dome of water around Marta; a water prison jutsu if you will. It took the thunderbirds attack head on before instantly turning into solid ice. She never really found a good time to use her liquid nitrogen techniques, so why not go for it now? After the dome froze over, Marta's puppets unleashed a powerful burst of force heat, which would cause the dome of liquid nitrogen to expand and explode violently, sending nitrogen shards and spikes all over the field faster than the speed of sound. With Alex in so close, and Fuji only a mere thirty feet away, they both would have little to no time to react to this blast, no doubt ravaging them with the below zero shards of ice.~-

Post Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:59 am 

Alex would try to evade the nitrogen shards, but at this range it was hard. Of course he couldn't dodge them all, as he was impaled in his chest. He fell to the ground, but soon he got back up. He didn't show any pain at all on his face, then he released flames from his whole body. Trying to cover fujii, and try to destroy the rest of the shards. Soon enough part of Alex's face was burned off, as it appeared to be replaced with Kin's.

Kin: Fujii, I would retreat back if were you

Behind Marta, his puppet jaki would appear out of the ground. As the puppet would open it's back, and the real Alex would jump out. From the beginning he hide, and used his puppet as a double. The reason was to catch Marta off guard, but that was going to be hard. He decided to take the chance, and hope for the best as he was charging his charka while in hiding. Then he placed both his hands on the ground, as he terraform it. His own version of a attack, as he created this new move that he called emperor's burial.

" bon après-midi "

It would make the ground rise up in the shape of a large jaw, as it raised up to surround Marta and her puppets. The large jaws of earth would block the view of Fujii, and act like a sort of barrier. Then almost instantly came together, and aiming to crush everything in it's path with overwhelming strength that would usually kill people instantly. He isn't a fan of being played with, and tried his best to defeat his target for both himself, and fujii.

Alex's battle theme

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:21 pm 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

Zhaeld moves more back away from because from Marta's and Alex's attacks,he hope that alex attack counter Marta crazy move.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:25 pm 

--Unfortunately for Alex, the moment his puppet popped out of the ground, and he came out of Jaki, they would come to notice a field of wires completely covering the field, like a large cobweb with no patterns whatsoever. This was done as the explosion of ice happened. Her chakra was infused with the ice, so when it exploded, it dragged the chakra to every nook and cranny of the area, creating the predicament they are in now. One slight move from Alex, his puppets, or Fuji's would cause the chakra to drain them dry of their chakra, since that is what the chakra of a happy Marta does. Alex could continue with his plan, but he would end up hitting the chakra strings lose all the chakra he saved up for his attack.--

"You see? Being a puppet user, it isn't always about utilizing your puppet and making it better. It's also about meticulous planning and setting up the field in your favor. Marta could have the strongest puppet in the world, but if that's it, Marta can't expect to win that many battles. So, how about you two admit defeat~."

--She said that last bit in a confident under tone. --

Post Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:09 pm 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

Zhaeld didn't believe what just happen,he made alex star did his attack at her's without no help.But that is Marta one of the greatest puppetmaster there is,Zhaeld did was holding back but might he want lose if he didn't.Because Fujii body runs off of chakra and Marta drain all of it so he have only have 50% control of his body from the human side.He slowing walk up to Marta with large amount of pain.

"Marta I admit defeat,I want to be just like you but only to do that I have to train my hardest and puppet skills.I can't become my clan Fourth Lender if I don't take the hits that comes,so Marta can you train me so I lean my wrongness"

Post Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:39 pm 

Alex would study the new predicament, as he would feel his charka being drained. Like her words, she was right about the whole his way of fighting. Even if he was just waiting to attack, and using his puppets as decoys. She still bested him from her abilities, and thinking ahead of the game. He tried to move abit, but he felt his charka being drained from her strings.

" I understand, and I now see your words are true. I really must not think that only because I have decoys, and usable shield. Don't always mean that I will win a battle, and I admit defeat because you have beaten me, even if I knew that it would be the outcome sooner or later. "

He could have prolonged the battle, but going at his full strength might not make a difference in the long run. Even his partner had given up, as he would not like going at her alone. The odds would be uncanny, and very dangerous on his part. Now wondering, what would happen now...would she help him or just tell him to leave. He looked at the other puppet user, he didn't have the best idea's and just attacked most of the time. Maybe he should have let him, get hit by the ice attacks.

" So, if I can ask, are you going to choose one of us....to learn more from you? " he didn't know what she would say, strictly he was prepared for a No.

Alex's battle theme

Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:45 pm 

"Hmm...Choosing..."

--She began to think about who to choose, if any one of them, and as she thought the chakra wires would dissipate. After all, they already admitted defeat. There was no reason to keep them on their toes.--

"I guess I can train,-"

--Her words were cut short, right before she could announce who she would train. The clone of Marta vanished, and so did all her puppets that were out at this time. It would seem that something happened to the original, which caused this to happen, but what could it have been? Somewhere in the Nightmare, Marta's body was on the verge of destruction after it imploded with her ample amounts of energy. But, how were these two to know this? What was going to happen now?--

Board index » The Astral Chaos » Western Seaboard » Marta's Shed