Family Bonds

Zeiks’s study is located within the Palace. Literature that he’s collected line the walls of his study. Artifacts found within the forest and family heirloom fill the room with mystical ambiance.
Zeik
King of Chaos

Family Bonds

Post by Zeik »

Much like any other day, he was at his desk writing in his study. It was modest sized desk , made from the grey wood of Maalukian tree. Trees there were know for durability under extreme conditions, they wouldn’t show signs of aging for another decade.

He reached into one of the many desk drawers that rested over his shoulders and pulled out a stack of papers. Rummaging through papers of obscure, unorganized notes, he stopped at one note in particular and whispered..

Soul inheritance

His voice swallowed by the vastness of his office. He looked up from his desk, that was snugly positioned into the corner of his study and focused on one of the many floating shelves of books, artifacts and other unmentionables.

‘It’s difficult to put all your trust in something you barely understand.’

He tossed his unkept notes back into his drawers and stepped away from his desk. His linen shoes moved quietly across the marble flooring of the palace as he moved towards the window- more a massive gated opening than a window, as it spanned the height of the study.

‘But, from here...It’s easy to see why I have to.’
Everything posted by this account is official property of ©Vescrutia2018, no reproduction, or reposting of this content identical to or closely resembling is allowed.

Kurai
Arcanum Iris

Re: Family Bonds

Post by Kurai »

"What do you have to do, my Zeiky?"

Kurai asked gingerly, appearing beside his desk.

"I finally caught you here. Don't tell me you're leaving so soon."

She tried not to sound too anxious but she was hoping quite intensely that he had time to stay and talk.

Meridia
Drifter

Post by Meridia »

"Ah, here I find you two in natural form. Cheeky and brooding. I must admit, my curiosity is at an all time high."
She gathered her skirt together and twisted until the folds resembled vines, turning and bending revealing a glow of bright green and gold hues.
"I had a dream that the river I was thrust into overflowed. The souls inside spilled and made new death. I dove inside, only to find a single rose still in its bud. It was lovely. It swayed back and forth, creating a crescendo of light beaming with energy"
She swung her gown clockwise into it's original form and leaned into the desk.
"Maybe I'm just getting old and sentimental."

Zeik
King of Chaos

Post by Zeik »

He leaned against the gates guarding the window, pressing his face against the cold cobalt. He slowly drifted into a moment of silence, giving way to his thoughts, or he was...before Kurai, appeared on his desk.

He quickly pivoted, though he knew it wasn’t an intruder and most likely a family member, he stil didn’t wanna risk it. It was Kurai, his wife. He rolled his eyes and pressed his back against the gate, heaving a fake exaggerated sigh.
"I finally caught you here. Don't tell me you're leaving so soon."
“No. I have no other. Obligations. In fac-”
"Ah, here I find you two in natural form. Cheeky and brooding. I must admit, my curiosity is at an all time high."
She gathered her skirt together and twisted until the folds resembled vines, turning and bending revealing a glow of bright green and gold hues.
"I had a dream that the river I was thrust into overflowed. The souls inside spilled and made new death. I dove inside, only to find a single rose still in its bud. It was lovely. It swayed back and forth, creating a crescendo of light beaming with energy"
She swung her gown clockwise into it's original form and leaned into the desk.
"Maybe I'm just getting old and sentimental."
His words were halted as Meridia entered. She came with her usual flare, extravaganza and wit. It wasn’t the first time she openly mocked his hermitic and gloomy life style and it wouldn’t be the last.

He laughed, filling the the high ceiling with his thunderous cackle.

‘My life wouldn’t have color without you two. Remind me again love, what’s the name of that river? I can have a team investigate your concerns.’

He said warmly. His back still pressed against the gates of his patio window.
Everything posted by this account is official property of ©Vescrutia2018, no reproduction, or reposting of this content identical to or closely resembling is allowed.

Return to “Zeik's Study”