Valentine

Board index » The Astral Chaos » Golgotha Catacomb's » Cemetery

Post subject: Trying This Out Again
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:57 am 
Arcanuum Iris of The Chaos

Unique Trait: Sharingan
Sex: Male
(-Abari would find him out at the cemetery as he literally hadn't brrn here since Aizen had attacked. He was here to speak with Akarui using a different method this time. He bit his thumb and a did a series of hand signs before slamming them into ground hard-)

"Summoning Jutsu!"

(-With that symbols formed on the ground as they glowed a bright white as the area around him began to flux as a pillar of light formed around the circle and then began to fade slightly. As the light finished an astral figure could be seen within the circle as it was shown to be Akarui himself. -)

Akarui: So you created a summoning jutsu that is able to summon people from the dead. I had no idea that you were capable of that.

"Not necessarily people but more so there spirit. I can do anything like that but this is something that I can manage."

Akarui: Well since you brought me here I assume you wanna get back started were we left out last.

(-Abari simply nodded as he waited for some in sight on how he would become an urizen.-)

Abari's Battle Theme
Shinigami Techs
Abari's Zanpakuto

Post subject: Re: Trying This Out Again
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:08 pm 

Unique Trait: Sharingan
Sex: Male
Akarui: In order to become an Urizen one must first bind his infinite possibility to his finite matter. The process of becoming an Urizen is not without risk, as attempting to bind ones infinite possibility could result in death or In worse cases, trapped within the psyche and subconscious of the soul. Now how you bind your inner yomi is up to you. Some may fight them and claim dominance over there yomi but that may also cause you to lose if your not careful...

"So might I ask how did you become one then?"

Akarui: Oh, I just talked with him. There are conscious being after all so its not all that shocking to hold a conversation with them.

"Then how do I summon him then."

Akarui: Use your imagination, your a shinigami right? Figure it out yourself.

(-His body began to fizzle as his spirit departed back into Hell. Leaving Abari by himself to figure out how was he going to do this. He decided to head towards the courts seing that it was pa place with high spiritual power. Thinking he could actually draw out his inner Yomi into a physical plane.-)

Abari's Battle Theme
Shinigami Techs
Abari's Zanpakuto

Board index » The Astral Chaos » Golgotha Catacomb's » Cemetery