Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

photo 2bebabac-5d83-4364-aaec-f592b645e862_zps021ddb0e.jpg Shinta's Kitchen

Character Of the Week

Valentine

Board index » Charted Territories » Orianthi Aquatica » Amplitudo Island

Post subject: Peeking outside the Void..
 Post Posted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:38 am 
Void Kage: Shinta Urashura

Unique Trait: Mind's Void
Sex: Male
-Shinta emerged on a remote Island the amplitudo, Baring a more laid back t-shirt and Shorts combo then he usually wore outside, Showing off the Seal tatoos on both his arms and his legs, more visably then he usually let people see them

But he was far away from most people anyways, far away from most Shinobi Establishments.. he was just leaving the Void for a bit to get the feel of real air and light on his skin, A novelty he didn't need he admitted but now and then the feeling was too nice to pass up, even if he didn't like being on Vescrutia's actual surface for too long at a time.

He looked at the sun with his shades on and then lowered the to get a good look. The feeling of nostalgia washed over him, He was relaxed calm and attuned for a few moments of Peace before he thought about heading back to the Void soon.-

"best not to peak my head out too long.. Especially with no leads on the horseman yet."

Post subject: Re: Peeking outside the Void..
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:33 pm 

Unique Trait: N/A
-The first of many steps landed against the lush grass of the island. *Clad, clop, clad.* The panted and steamy neighs of a horse followed behind its steps,clearing its nose and breathing a noxious fume that causes the grass to wither and eventually turn on its fellow blades.

There was an eerie silence to follow behind the presence of the rider. She stood just over the relaxing shinta some few meters away. She observed the man without word, waiting to see how he responded to her presence.

It was in the nature of the horsemen to allow man first word, or at least it was in the nature of the Black rider. The blades of grass that fell prey to her fumes or slayed their brethren began to converge into black birds. Ravens that took flight or set upon the Riders' shoulders.-

Last edited by Black Horseman on Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:52 am 

"Oh..."

-Shinta breathed in deep, his back facing her he would look completely calm to her but his excited wide eyes and grinning toothy grin on the other was something he couldn't hide to anything that may lay in front of him.
A horseman he thought, How lucky was he.. no how misfortune for most.... But He used pestilence to bring death to him last time why not do the same here.. Which one was it tho.. was it pestilence again? Revived no doubt by now by Death he figured..-

"No..You Must be Famine?... Yes that choking feeling I have.. the rotting Hunger I feel .. Yes I have a glutton for the thing that fuels me like no other.. Where is your brother.."

-Shinta Pushed off the ground and stood up moving almost like a marionette on strings, he Moved very strangely his lanky arms dangling as he turned, his eyes barely visable under his shades but gleaming with ambition.
However he wasn't Stupid enough to Just attack, He knew Famine was here for some reason and that She wouldn't approach Shinta unless it was important.-

"It's Wonderful... To meet you."

Post Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:34 pm 

-The black birds, spawning in different likeness of crows, ravens and the sort, set atop of the rider as their caws took to giving the once fresh sea air a rather fowl undertone. Caw caw They carried on, ranging in different tones as Shinta spoke.

He communed with the horseman as if they were on the same team, oblivious to the horseman own plans? No. He wasn't that type of man, his actions weren't ignorant, they were selfish or perhaps better spoken-self-center.

It was in his best interest to utilize the force around him, to Shinta famines presence was a convince as opposed to their typical reactions-fear.-

"Thats some courage you boast."

-Said the female rider, her avian companions coming to silence as she motioned to speak. With a whilst of her hand, the rider commanded her friends to take flight and without hesitance that did. Fleeting into the clouds above the island, but still making their presence known with their continued cries. -

"Perhaps we can speak a similar language after all. Defeating pestilence...was untimely and inconvenient for us."

-Her words came from out no softer than any other woman, taunting, grasping and teasing shinta's lust for completion...his own hunger and desire. All of creation wanted, needs, desired...left unrequited these natural passions become a craving more intense than its quest can satisfy.

In a moments pause of the riders speech, a slew of feathers fell from the skies and took the form of a tattered scroll. She took this in her head, but kept it in Shinta's sight. Her own gaze was set to Shinta, waiting by the shore side for his reaction.-

Post Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:40 am 

-Shinta Identified the Srcoll and attempted to read the horsemen Mind as to what exactly it was but Of course he found he was unable to.. Timeless..Inhuman. So before Shinta even Answered her he spoke again.-

"Funny thing you should mention pestilence... I had a theory I tested with her a theory I had for a long time. Timeless beings such as yourselves No longer hold humanity.. or what I call the essence of humanity but I beleived you were no more then a common creature at one point....

But without it your untouchable.. you have forsaken your old self and given yourselves over fully.. With a simple will of tongue and a chat.. I Found out that the untouchable Pestilence was named Carrie before.. And When I had connected with her on a Human level.. I was able to kill her.."

-Shinta's eyes narrowed as he looked at her, Of course one would question why Shinta had not attempted this method when he faced Death Shortly and Died himself. But perhaps that was the whole point.-

"As for your.. Arrangement... I'm not a noble loyal or a man of justice I have no qualms about scratching your back if You intend to scratch mine. Nothing without a price after-all."

Post Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:05 pm 

--Her flat and expressionless face listened on as Shinta explained to the rider his idea. How he had gone about killing pestilence and what he took from the experience was insulting. His every vibration slowly rising bile from within her, hidden by her stale face and the caws of her avian friends.

Her stead grew restless, scratching at the decaying grass with its ghastly hooves and neighing more aggressively;but, without so much as a warning the horse halted his anxiety.--

'Hmph, perhaps you are correct, but know this...pestilence wanted to die more than you needed to kill her.'

--The rider said in the still silence allowed by her companions, who sooner returned to their violent caws once the rider was done speaking. Famine held the scroll at her side while she communicated with Shinta, but gave no inclination as to why she had summoned such. Only hinted at this being the token she came to bargain with.--

Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:25 pm 

"She Wanted to die? .. Hmm funny, we had that in common ."

-Shinta kept his eyes on the horse more than anything it seemed to become spooked or annoyed at random and die back down again. Perhaps Shinta wasn't the only one feeling the gluttony and starvation for the things he wanted. He Pointed forward toward the Scroll.-

"I suppose you want whatever deal your after signed.. in blood no doubt? A fan of the old Ways huh?"

-It was just a small jest of a guest but he knew at least that scroll had something to do with something. Shinta walked toward horse and rider, each Step making him starved for the one thing he truly cared about his Life Goal.. But he could keep it under check for now, Now called for rationality not split second decisions..
When he got close enough He stood and waited for the reason of the scroll and this whole meeting in general.-

Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:31 pm 

-The rider hardly understood his humor, but keenly recognized his ambition. She tossed the scroll to the man, before he drew much closer to her and gave her steed reasons of alarm. She wouldn't halt his blood lust if her companions grew uneasy.-

"Contracts with your kind is futile, you'd sooner sell your soul if it put you closer to your dreams. Consider this a gift and you may repay this toll how or whenever you feel just."

-She said with a slow rising smile, acutely aware of how she always got what she wanted. The scroll Shinta held was a relic she and red forged in the pits of Nazul. The tattered appearance of the scroll gave it an aged compositions, but the relic was fresh to Vescrutias soil and had never walked its surface before.

Its purpose was not easily written, as such when Shinta unraveled the scroll he would find no words or markings;but, would feel the unquenchable urge fluxing from deep within.-

Post Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:51 pm 

"My Soul? Heavens no... But I have a few to spare."

-Shinta spoke while holding it in his hands up and neatly beside his head while still looking over at the horselady. His eyes peered to the right and glanced at the scroll beside his head a weird look took form in his eyes now, could perhaps the the hunger already be festering in and taking hold. -

"Oh But I wonder if this will be the case... I have very.. fragile eyes... such things not meant to look over something like this.. It's unsafe... uneeded risk you understand... if I have to go ask an adult if I can touch your big boy toys."

-Shinta tossed the scroll over his shoulder and into a dark portal it went and closed. he had heard what the horseman wanted to say... had the offer of a suspicious scroll... one of which he would have Zeik look at ...not himself.-

"The worst thing to trust is your own hunger.. the desire that comes with it... I want to gaze upon that scroll...So bad.. and that is why I wont.. I don't trust myself... But hell... Plan b."

-The moment he said that a murderous intent flowed through his body and he vanished to beside the horse and rider... In his left arm was a mutated zues cannon that he aimed at the horses stomach and fired.-

Board index » Charted Territories » Orianthi Aquatica » Amplitudo Island