Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

photo 2bebabac-5d83-4364-aaec-f592b645e862_zps021ddb0e.jpg Shinta's Kitchen

Character Of the Week

Valentine

Board index » The Astral Chaos » Chaotic Ruins » Serenity Hall

Post subject: And then there was light...
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:51 pm 
Moirai Student :: Genin Level Member

Unique Trait: N/A
Sex: Female
Or so the saying went. The air was cold, just as harsh as winter itself. The time was clearly shown to be dusk, yet the scenery of nature's lighting forces were beginning their natural shifts. Where one "Ended" the other"began" figuratively picking up the slack of it's natural counterpart. In the midst of this transaction of nature a bright flash of light illuminate the area in it's entirety for a single second. When the colorful display of light vanished there would be a lone woman sitting where the central focus of the baling lights once danced. She sat there, taking quite the heavy set of breaths, trying to grasp onto her breaths as they fled her lungs.

That took more out of me...then I anticipated. And what's more...

She said she through the slight rifts in her hair.She peered around able to see that this was no longer the Heretic city, but even more so now, was she even in the Vernitas anymore? She couldn't afford to over accentuate her sense in this somewhat weakened state. She had used more magic with that quick spell for teleportation than she intended. ANd the fact that she played show off just to spite her rival added more to the drain.

It appears to be quite enough...I'll just sit here and recuperate a bit before gathering my intel...

That was the way of a hunter...a survivor, to make so to gain info on the area they were in and would be dwelling in. The Worn down ruins seemed peaceable enough at first glance, but her guard was never down...

Post subject: Re: And then there was light...
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:16 pm 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

Unique Trait: ???
Sex: Male
^It wasn't a matter of interacting with others that was the problem as much as it was wanting to find some peace and quite every now and then to just relax. Having this mentality, it would only be a matter of time until he found what he was looking for in the Chaos; abandon ruins. These kind of places attracting him as a dog would flees with all the emptiness it held to nurture a good days rest.^

"Finally! This has to be the right place..."

^He said quietly, but excitingly, to himself while briefly glancing over the vast ruins enough to assure him that no one was there. Unknowingly however, with tired eyes, he would find himself walking in the direction of a visitor he was unaware of, his gear clanking all the while doing so. It was only when he had reached within a decent distance that he spotted the guest though could only make out a vague image through the darkness. Nonetheless, he was now put on high alert with a hand firmly placed behind his back waiting for a move to be made.^

Post Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:32 pm 

She had closed her eyes admittedly.It helped her take in the more healing aspects of her magic being. It also helped her to center herself and create a relaxing ambiance around her being.These energies began to meld within her, flowing and fluet the dive aspects of her inner self began replenishing her lost stamina.She had also brought arms around her knees, nuzzling her face betwixt them as she rested. But she wasn't asleep. She was merely getting herself together. Her sense, well trained would pick up on the faint whispers that trekked on the winds that just so happened to cause her ears to twitch. At first she figured it was some form of animal life, her fingers itched with the subtle coming of her energies but stayed at a halt, she had to be sure.

Well for one...most animal do not speak...

She didn't address this foreign entity just yet. She allowed her sense to "feel" it out a bit more.The closer he got the the shimmering visage of her radiant bodice, the more of his life force she could feel. It was large, enticing, and some what lax. This didn't cause her to drop her guard, no on the contrary it only caused her to not strike first.

I'd stop right there stranger...this could go from a pleasant encounter to a bloody mess in a heart beat...

Despite however callous her words might have sounded her tone was not one that carried any sort of malice or ill will.That went for either of them, eh could have either made himself to be a "Friend" or a foe.The later of which could end in either of them killing the other.But she jumped not to conclusion and whether or not he took heed of her words would let her know his intentions...and what actions she needed to take. She was a killer first and foremost (though granted she only ever hunted animal and other game rather than actual people xD) and thus she had to keep such a persona about her, especially when in this weakened state of hers...

Post Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:57 pm 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

^Tsumei said nothing, only stood there as his clenched hand loosened behind his back the longer he stood there. It would seem that there was no need to be so on edge seeing as how he wasn't being attacked. Under the circumstances, that is exactly what he would guess someone might do if they were trying, especially in these dark conditions perfect for a surprise attack.^

"Well, it seems like neither one of us wants that to happen."

^He said blandly while taking on more of a relaxed stance. Still, even with peaked curiosity in the matter, Tsumei was still tired. All he could focus on was how good some sleep would feel and, since he wasn't in the process of fighting for his life, he decided to wing it. Chalk it up to chance.^

"Look, ma'am, I don't want any trouble. Just lookin' for a places to rest my eyes."

^With that said, he slowly continued to walk forward though adjusting a bit as to not walk straight towards the girl. There was a pile of nice, soft looking rubble calling his name.^

Post Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:18 am 

Phew...

She was glad her little jest worked because honestly she didn't have the energy for fight right now.Not one that would guarantee saved lives nor the continued existence of this ruin. The fact that he came in peace was refreshing to the YOUNG witchling (Yes I went there xD). It meant that she needn't exert herself further through blood shed and dazzling magical light beams.She could continue to dwell in peace and replenishes her lost energy.

Oh then don't mind me, I was just hoping to do the same.

She said with a smile though she hadn't opened her eyes yet still. She took in a breath,the night winds blew and accentuated the peaceful pull of the air into her lungs.It was a euphoric feel.The light of the mixing Dusk and Dawn were beginning to fill her with a subtle refreshment. She'd pat a piece of dirt near her, gesturing that he was more than welcome to partake of this land, not like she owned it anyway. In actuality she didn't even know where she was, who he was and where she was going. All she knew now was that she was tired, and needed a break from all this...

Post Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:36 am 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

"Well, don't mind if I do."

^With the hostilities seemingly set aside, Tsumei would be happy to take the YOUNG (xD) lady up on her offer though hopefully she wouldn't cut his throat while he slept. Naaa, she looked like a trust worthy enough person. More than most he could say of those that he'd encountered.^

"The name is Tsumei by the way."

^He spoke with a bit of a more welcoming tone of voice this time as he became situated next to her in preparation for his few hours of rest. He was honestly just pushing around dirt to feel more relaxed.^

Post Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:58 am 

Her eyes remained closed,she was being cautious sure,having him rest this close to her put him in a more preferable position, for if he wasn't a being of peace she was in a more favorable position to deal with him being so close whilst her magics laid churning within her.But part of her saw otherwise but one could never be too cautious in a foreign land, this was just her using what she had to get things where she needed them to be. Her body was clasped in her normal garments.White skin tight garbs that were trimmed with silver lines along the trimmings.She was lit with her magical energies as they were what was soothing her tired beings.

Oh? Names Kaiya it's really nice to meet you.

She didn't have to look at him to tell that he was beside her, she could feel him, his inner light radiating from his core. it was mystical in it's own right, as most energies were. She stayed there letting the quiet of this realm subtle grace fill the empty expanse around them...

Post Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:55 am 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

"Likewise."

^He said while continuing to set up his area. At this point he was removing his gear before storing it away in one of his seals. Afterwards, he would remove his jacket and rest himself beside her while taking only a brief glance at her then turning to face away. It hadn't occurred to him that anything she did was out of the ordinary as she didn't look to be up to something. She was just taking care of herself.^

"Well, I guess we'll be getting some rest then. If you get cold you can use this." He said placing his jacket over his shoulder. "If you need anything else or spot anything let me know. Other than that, I'll see you when day breaks."

Post Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:42 pm 

Now that was a very interesting development. One that actually cracked a smile on her face. But it perplexed her spirit. This total stranger acted as if they had been pals since the dawn of time. Did he really trust her? How could eh be so sure that she wouldn't behead him as he slumbered next to her? She herself could never be so carefree not even when she falsified such an appearance. Either that or he was just that skilled to where he could lay his head anywhere at any time and deal with any for. But as it stood now these were all just speculations...she was intrigued...

And here I thought it was the knight who kept watched as the princess slumbered in her chambers. Must have read the wrong story it seems.

She'd chuckle, granted it was a light one, But it was a chuckle nonetheless.Her energies had begun the final rounds of revitalizing her being.Her "hair" showed this as it's lustrous gleam began to dawn the area around them. As he laid beside her her head tilted upwards, she rubbed her smooth skin of her arms with her hands as if trying to warm them up, she didn't need his jacket -not that it wasn't an appreciated gesture of kindness- but her heat...it never dwindled. Her light never went out. It only grew, intensified...festered...

Her hair would fall past her back, whilst her face gleamed towards the coming night sky.The moonlight shone radiantly upon her being creating a mirage like visage of her being.She took in a deep breathe.Releasing it with such ease and relaxation. Her eyes were fixated on the area, her touch growing accustomed to the chilly winds. Her bodice was just about done "healing" and as such her spirit was rejuvenated...

I wonder if he knows where this place is...But he seem really tired, i'll try not to pester him...

Post Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:11 pm 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

^It was quite the interesting sight to see as such a thing had taken place yet still his eyes grew heavy. No matter how much he tried to keep them fixated on the light he would only further be dragged into darkness, pulled within a land he'd very much appreciate existed. It was there that he could fully appreciate life. Though, more importantly, he could see her again while waiting for the sun to rise.^

Post Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:27 pm 

Ok...that's quite enough...

She donned a black skull upon her neck. The mark of the Heretics that she wore with pride. SHe was not ashamed of her magical lineage but now that she was fully saturated and refreshed she could donn it and defend it with glee. Only those who knew of magic's origins would known of this symbol and seeing as how he was sleeping she doubt he had saw it. Her eyes ,those silver portals to her being began to slowly creek open. Gazing above the last remnant of the stars above. The dawn was coming and the star had fled. The sun peaked it's head over the horizon to let everyone know ti was coming...

To think that this,my first sunrise with a man would be with one who slept right through it.

The thought crossed her mind as a sigh escaped her lips. She'd shake her head free of such nonsense. She couldn't help it though, at time she could be such a hopeless romantic. But she had bigger things on her mind than love or even companionship. She'd stretch her legs out, after sitting ehr for so long they needed a good ole stretching' anyway. She rose to her feet looking down at him from where she stood. Blonde hair, a robust bodice. e was indeed a looker and she was not above testing the waters. But that would just be far too crude. She turned her back, she folded her arms as she let out a slight cough her cheek blushing a slight reddish color.

Seriously? Has it been that long since i've been in the company of a man?

Post Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:59 pm 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

^Tsumei's body lay motionless on the ground, undisturbed by the chilling winds of hours past. Nothing would bother him in such a blissful dream as the one that plagued his, no matter how many times it had done so. Her face was as crystal clear as a shining mirror with a smile of loving warmth. Lips had move yet there was no sound, and there needn't be any to fully enjoy his time as her company was enough. Still, with each encounter there had to come an end and just like that the scene had changed. Tsumei now staring at the girl he had met earlier. The girl named Kaiya.^

"Oh man... Did you stay up all night?"

^Tsumei said with a yawn while rubbing his eyes. It would seem that he hadn't fully gotten over being tired, but he was alright enough to function properly for the time being. With that said, he would get up with his jacket in hand before giving the ol' limbs a good stretch and proceed to equip his gear again^

Post Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:34 pm 

His being near her...it was an inexplicable calm. It wasn't a feeling she got often in the company of men. They often sought her body for what it appeared to be. A divine temple that from within would usher a wave of utter orgasmic euphoria. But here he laid beside her, content as if the world was his oyster and she nothing more than a priceless pearl fit to lay his eyes upon. His gaze festered within her being. It was a lax one of course but, something about the piercing nature of his eyes made it seem as if he was staring at the very core of her being. Her head had already motioned to turn yes, to face him as he spoke. She aimed to speak to him but as she pursed her lips to do she so she found her stomach tied in knots, she could not voice her thoughts,what was this feeling..was..was this jittering?

Seriously? Why here? Why him? No I mustn't over think it...there is no time to over analyze.

She placed her hand upon her stomach, tilted her head away from his gaze, it was too much for her to handle right now.She knew what this was, it was how she always got after being healed through her Divine Helios. It made her more prone to emotions, sensations that normally she would hide or control. And it made her more sensual than normal as well, which explained so much. But still, one thing that she knew this was...it was how her magic forced herself to be truthful, she could tell lies yes, but she could never deny herself anything that she felt, she could never lies to herself.

Uh Y-yes I had to make sure that you-er that the perimeter was secure...

She said quickly turning her face from him and biting on her bottom lip. Dammit she hated when her magic made her all bubbly and shit. It denounced her status as a hunter. But she could not deny herself no more than any other person who knew not of her could. SHe'd sigh realizing how much of an idiot she might have made herself sound. Regardless she told the truth...she was making sure the area was safe...

Not like I needed the rest...I don't sleep like most people do anyway...

That expression of her thoughts came out when it should have stayed in. She'd shake her head a little trying to focus and gather her center. She had to regain her composure it was the vital piece to her survival thus far...

Post Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:58 pm 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

"Oh yeah? Well lucky me. Still though, you could have woken me up to get at least a little bit of sleep."

^Tsumei responded, oblivious to her feelings. He wasn't one to usually notice such things as they weren't often expressed towards him in such a way growing up. Her words were merely dismissed as a simple slip of the tongue to his ears. Even so, he couldn't let how she acted go completely unnoticed as she turned away rather suddenly.^

"Eh, something wrong?"

^He spoke while looking down, making sure he was decent even though he knew he was. Anyway, he would continue strapping his gear up and tinkering with to make sure everything was in order.^

Post Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:08 pm 

*Cough* Oh nothing it's fine *cough*

She said she she placed her right hand into a fist and near her mouth shielding her cough as she did so. It was a poor means of getting ehr mind of these feelings and focusing more at the task at hand. Because of all this she nearly forgot to ask him her question she'd been contemplating all night since he fell asleep. She'd regain her posture and turned back to face him, his muscular tone did something to her bodice that she could not deny, so she didn't but she kept her urges underwraps.Swear on would think she was some sort of Helios succubus! Her silver eyes laid on his as she pursed her lips to ask her question.

Hey, you wouldn't by chance know where we are would you?

An excellent way to break his spell on her ( however oblivious to the fact that he had done so XD) and the best way she could think of to get some info out of him. She needed to get her mind back on the task at hand which was figuring out where she was, and where she was going...

Post Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:31 pm 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

"Yeah, we're in the Chaotic Ruins. Well, at least that's what I've been told. It's located in that Astral Chaos."

^At this point Tsumei was just about finished doing what he needed to do in order to be on his way, right after he finished speaking to Kaiya that is. By what he could tell she was new to this land and he couldn't just leave her stranded.

With a tug at his hair a band could be seen held in his hand before his snow white hair fell out of its ponytail. The smoothness of it was simply astonishing as it glistened in the morning sun. Immediately afterward, he would drape his jacket over his shirtless body and continue to speak.^

"Is there any place specific you'd want to be?"

Post Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:41 pm 

Her eyes tired so hard to stay fixated upon his own piercing daggers but when he let down his hair she damn near squealed. She felt hopeless like a giggly fan girl who was backstage standing next to her idle. She blushed slightly. Looking away taking in a breathe then turning her eyes back to him.

The Astral Chaos? Is that what they're calling it these days?

She said with a someth shocked voice. Pondering over her newly gained info it was rather odd. She had meant to teleport herself out of the Old Witch City yes, but she had never hoped to go this far...she had more Oomph in her magic then she'd like to believe.

Honestly No. This was just a peculiar means to getting out of a bad situation.

She said folding her arms beneath her well grown bosom.

What about you? Surell finding a nap spot wasn't the only thing on your agenda.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:04 pm 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

There she goes doing that thing again. Is she really ohkuuu...

^His mind had drawn a blank, but only briefly. However oblivious he was, he was still a man and thus it was simply in he nature to catch sight of something so wondrously displayed. The only question now was did she catch him. Hopefully it hadn't been that long.^

"Oh well, yeah... This place was close to, uh... This other place I was gonna go to later. Uh... That about sums it up."

^His eyes had long been fixated on the sky by now but the image had stayed ever engraved in his mind. No matter how much he tried to get rid of it, it just kept coming back. Still though, he couldn't let it distract him too much. He turned back to look at her while speaking in a more calm manner. As best he could of course.^

"But I guess we'll be parting ways, won't we?"

Post Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:41 pm 

Of course she had noticed...but she didn't want to just assume such a thing. His eyes, she knew the pierced her for a reason. He was just better at hiding his curiosity behind an oblvious nature than she. SHe could never deny her being of what it felt, regardless of how sensitive she was at this particular point in time. The fact that this wasn't a one sided sensation was as actually going to help her take control over this situation, a leveled playing field caused her predator like mind to come forth...and even if she was put back on the "defensive" creature of nature worked best when backed into a corner. Her shift in her demeanor was a subtle one...but a shift nonetheless. It was time to test how kep his observations were, or had he just been a lucky guesser?

Must be an important place to cause you to stumble so...

She said, her voice carried a melodic tune to it. it was that of a matured woman thats for sure, enticing to the ears of those who allowed it to pull them in. She took in a calming breath, her hair grew just a tad bit brighter, gleaming i the sunlight around them. She'd narrow her eyes towards him...

Though I suppose this is where we part ways..les you are in a true rush to get to your special place?

She'd question him, she'd slowly turn her body fully towards him, her garbs swayed ever so gently as did the whimsical mystic of light that was her hair. Her silver eyes aimed at him. But there were not too sharp so she didn't wind up scaring him off, she just wanted to pick his brain a bit more, just to see, if the feelings her Divine Helios caused her to feel, were truly those of her own.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:28 pm 
Novitas of the Chaos
Novitas of the Chaos

"Well, yeah! Hehe... It is pretty important."

^He said with a sort of choppy tone in attempts to dismiss his earlier mistake. Oddly though, he had become much more excited than flustered for some reason. The reason being was obvious, but somehow it had flown right over his head. Nonetheless, he'd stay focused on the topic at hand, abruptly turning and scratching his head as she finished speaking.^

"Oh, well I wouldn't say it was that important, but since there isn't anything else to do I guess I'll be on my way. Unless you needed any further assistance of course."

Post Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:37 pm 

Actually, I was going to do some scouting around this area. You know gather my bearings and maybe snag a bite to eat.I'd...

Her hair fell ever so slightly over her right eyes as her left one narrowed. Her lips poised to portray the next phase of her thoughts. Eye's shimmering with a luster that was just simply not of this world...probably not even this dimension.

I'd like it if you were to join me...two sets of eyes are better than one.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:34 pm 

Bump

Post Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:03 pm 

Bump

Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:48 pm 

His silence was answer enough. She thought there was something different from this male than what she had encountered with before. Perhaps her light was getting the better of her. Even so the huntress don a cloak around her person. It was beginning to get cold out as night was beginning to fall. She stood up right releasing a sigh before turning her face from the man. They had talked long enough and it seemed she was going to be going on a search on her own. She felt the air of this plane lightning. A heavy burden of chaos had been lifted and it might have been the perfect time for her to do some exploring. She might even venture back towards where the dusk used to be. Perhaps she could even find a teacher to help her control the Divine Helios within her.

Well this has been pleasant but I must be moving on...please do take care...

She said as she placed a gentle kiss on his cheek, shooting him a wink before she walked away,leaving this place behind and with it the first person she had seen in a while...

Board index » The Astral Chaos » Chaotic Ruins » Serenity Hall