Board index » The Astral Chaos » Chatoic Ranges » The Alps of Chaos

Post subject: Wondering about
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:12 pm 
Void Anbu: Class A

Unique Trait: ?
Faction: Void Village
Sex: Female
It had been some time since Chusin had been back to her home town, the Chaos. She always seemed to come to this exact location each and every time she showed up, why? That was something she didn't even know herself, she just knew this was the spot she showed up to all the time and it always made her feel just a tad bit better about all the crap that has and was going on in her life.

"Man its been some months if I do say so myself, but nothing like a fresh start to being life back into this place I suppose. Wonder if the kage is alive or even around anymore? Haven't seen him in some years."

She had wondered if Zeik had died or something, since she hardly ever saw him around; which was weird since she always knew where to find just about any and everyone there was regardless of where they were. However, he was the one person who was missing and yet still around. which made finding him harder.

"Ugh! Man what am I suppose to do now? No one is around anymore and or they've all died. *sigh* might as well roam around for a bit and hope to find something that'll kick start something awesome.

So that is what she did for the time being.

Post subject: Re: Wondering about
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:04 am 
Acolyte-Level Member
Acolyte-Level Member

Sex: Male
From far far away, a noise could be heard, but the noise wasn't anything alarming; more so it was just loud and could be heard from miles away.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:17 am 

"Huh? The hell was that? Sounded like something falling and exploding or maybe just falling. Hmmm...I guess I probably should go and see what caused such a noise, but then again it may just be something stupid. Whatever, guess I'll go see."

So that's what she was going to do, she was going to go and find out what that noise was and where it came from. She first had to pinpoint the exact location of the noise before she started to go look for it, but there lied the problem.

"Dammit! I wish I was paying attention and would've noticed the location of where the noise came from. Guess I'll have to wait to see if it happens again."

So that was her plan, to wait it out a bit and see if it would happen again.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:20 am 
Acolyte-Level Member
Acolyte-Level Member

Sex: Male
While Chusin waited, the noise would not repeat itself or rather it wouldn't happen again. However, there was something that would be alerting for her to follow and that was a massive murderers intent and it could be felt from miles away. It was strong enough to alert even the weakest sensory types, now all that was left was for Chusin to follow it if she so chose to.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:29 am 

As she waited for something to happen, she found herself waiting for quite awhile, till she felt it! She felt the sudden surge of murderers intent, it was something that caught her completely off guard and actually shook her up a bit. It was just that stronger, it was like something was deliberately trying to alert her that it was there.

So she thought for a second and wondered if going on with her idea of finding where the noise came from was worth it? If the noise came from he exact location that the intent was coming form then she'd more then likely have to abort the mission.

"Holy hell that was strong, but who in gods name could have such a thirst for blood that their intent would be this powerful? Man I haven't felt this scared in a while and for some reason my heart is pounding away with joy; could I be unconsciously loving being shaken up? Heh."

It was a weird feeling, but that's when she knew she had to go and find out who was giving off such a strong urge to murder. So she sensed out the direction and headed in it.

"Here we go."

Board index » The Astral Chaos » Chatoic Ranges » The Alps of Chaos