Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

photo 2bebabac-5d83-4364-aaec-f592b645e862_zps021ddb0e.jpg Shinta's Kitchen

Character Of the Week

Valentine

Board index » Cafe VezSkroosh » Vescrutia's Archive » Void Village » Sector 1 » Kage Office.

Post subject: Nothing is impossible.
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:00 am 
Anbu of the Chaos
Anbu of the Chaos

-Rook Appeared in behind the Main office Building in the Void, A Void Pendant in his right hand, stained with blood, whatever poor soul used to own this had no more use for it.

The pendant faded and dissipated away, for when a a member of the Void dies the endant fades to prevent people from using it after that persons death, he had to get here but a mere moment after death, otherwise it would have been for nothing.-

Security is light, the weakness of the Void is being to sure in it's defensive gate.. Once in side it's all to casual.

-He told himself before activating his Ability to turn completely invisible, from most sensory abilities including sight and smell. invisibly he walked around the building to it's entrance, a small window was opened, into a Females room, considering his meeting with the others on that planet, he could assume it was to the Valentine Child.

Jumping inside he made his way down the Hallway to the research lab, it seemed likely he'd have to deal with that scientist person, but it would be far more convenient to find the room empty when he arrived.-

Post subject: Re: Nothing is impossible.
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:08 am 
Void SP Jonin: Class C

Unique Trait: N/A
Sex: Male
"Man, Guard Savaj.. guard the tablet, am I just on guard duty for the rest of my fucking life!"

-Fayden, said out loud in bored anguish, he didn't really like it, it was dangerous, even though they were in the Void, and for the most part he had to be sat still.
He was in his usual dark attire, sitting on the floor in the corner staring at the tablet, which was hooked up to some computer he didn't fully understand-

"Maybe I should just steal it hehehe."

Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:24 am 
Anbu of the Chaos
Anbu of the Chaos

-The Door was open.. the tablet nearly in the center of the room on display.. surely they were joking with this level of security, the lack of leadership was pretty obvious.

he stepped casually into the room to notice Fayden on the floor talking to himself. He was a person rook didn't care much for, all talk, loud and explosive like his only abilities. A complete no telent at the end of the day, roped into working under Shinta by being captured by Obi, Sav and Zakuza.

Rook wasn't usually a fan of having to kill to achieve a goal but something was different with him lately.. He walked over to Fayden and took out a Kunai. And held it near his neck.-

Nothing personal....

Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:31 am 

-It wouldn't be as easy as Rook anticipated, he walked noticed sure but the one thing that gave him away was the chakra being pushed out of his feet to stay above water.

Fayden noticed it the moment he walked into the room and watched it move toward him out the corner of his eye while making a hand-sign with his hands in his lap.

The second the ghost was right on top of him He Rose his hand to feel the fabric of a coat against his hand and out from his hand was a controlled blast in Rooks direction point blank to his stomach.

"Not as Hidden as you thought... asshole."

Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:40 am 
Anbu of the Chaos
Anbu of the Chaos

"nyguhh...."

-Rook was taken by complete surprise, a careless mistake, water walking came at such an ease, it was lie breathing to most, and because of that it slipped his mind, sometimes being too good at things can also be a burden.

He was blasted across the room and though the wall completely, His suit was blast protected but, the force of the impact still broke a rib. He held his side for a second while skidding across the water and stopping himself, his invisibility cloak dropping instantly after the blast.

Rook was at a disadvantage in the void as much as he hated to admit it, he was primarily an earth type with some small skill in electricity type techniques.. so being caught even by someone less skilled posed a threat right now.-

"Get out of my way.. I'll give you the chance to turn a blind eye and walk away.."

Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:44 pm 

"Hey that's my line I'm the one who hit you idiot."

I better be careful, I never did like this guy, even when he was just a brainwashed droll, it's like his creepy ass is always looking at me even when he aint.

-Fayden Jumped through the hole in the wall made by rook, before the wall Auto repaired itself back up behind him. Landing on the water he placed his hands down onto it and send an explosive blast cascading down it toward Rook, creating a mist in the air that slightly obscured vision, and would hopefully get rook's legs blown off.-

Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:00 pm 
Anbu of the Chaos
Anbu of the Chaos

Foolish mistake already..

-Rook Jumped back to avoid the explosion, it singed the bottom of his cloak barely, however now their was a conductor in the air leading straight to Fayden via the watery mist.

he had to do it quick, but he managed to form the Seals for Electro Pulse, a quick Chain lightning attack, usually meant for large groups, but should work fine here as-well.

Flexing his hand a pulse-wave Shot off his body and quickly traveled through the mist to get Fayden. With a quick change in his Chakra output he dropped down into the water, It was dangerous to be in Void Water it slowly absorbed your Chakra until you yourself were part of the Void... However he knew he'd be protected alittle longer due to his ever helpful Coat... but not for long he had to make it count. So he would come up where he thought Fayden way Kunai Drawn in order to slash the back of his legs.-

Board index » Cafe VezSkroosh » Vescrutia's Archive » Void Village » Sector 1 » Kage Office.