Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

photo 2bebabac-5d83-4364-aaec-f592b645e862_zps021ddb0e.jpg Shinta's Kitchen

Character Of the Week

Valentine

Board index » Cafe VezSkroosh » Vescrutia's Archive » Void Village » Sector 1 » Town Square

Post subject: Getting some air
 Post Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:12 pm 
Void Anbu: Class A

Unique Trait: ?
Faction: Void Village
Sex: Female
After gaining her newly found mind power, Chusin thought it'd be nice to go have a fun night out for once, though she was going alone and really didn't know where she was going, she kept her head up and pressed forward. As she started to walk the town, she came across a few cool places to chill and what have you, but none of them seemed right for someone like her and that meant that she couldn't go chill at half of the places she saw; so it made her somewhat sad.

"Man this sucks ass, I can't even find a place to chill because I'm, well...me."

*Sigh.*

However, just as she was about to give up hope, she saw a place that seemed just right for her and boy was it ever. This place was none other than a Rug shop and boy did it catch her eye quickly; so she headed over there at high speeds! For some reason she liked rugs and the smell of them, she wasn't sure why though, but she didn't really bother to care about the "Why".

"Well this is more like it!"

Post subject: Re: Getting some air
 Post Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:22 pm 
The Rokudoe:: Head Maid Of The Void

Unique Trait: Fox-Fire
"I must say, seeing you getting hyped for a rug is very weird, but I guess I'll be doing it to some day; which is really sad for me and that makes me uneasy."

It wasn't too weird that Anju just showed up just as Chusin ran towards the rug store, it wasn't weird because she literally spends all her time in the Void and she literally never leaves it unless its needed. So in her time here, she's learned how to teleport using the Void's power, though it wasn't a big thing, she still found it useful and a rather fun way to travel about this large place. So now that she was here, she gave a wave to Chusin, it was odd that she hadn't seen her mother in so long, but they never really talked or seen each other because this whole "Mother-Daughter" thing was still weird as hell.

"How's it been? I hope you're not still doing dumb stuff."

Post Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:28 pm 

Just as she was about to blast right into the store, she came to a stop and by god she started to cry a bit, because she was looking upon her daughter; her daughter that she hadn't seen in forever and these feelings were suddenly starting to pop up. So without any delay, she rushed and hugged little Anju really tight, it was just so nice to see her own blood!

"Oh man! Its you, god where have you been? I have so many questions to ask and by the way, I'm doing fine and no, I gave up the life of doing dumb stuff hehee. I'm a teacher/Hero now, I go helping people who need it, even though no one wants my help haaa."

She laughed a bit, she knew her hero life wasn't going to take off and her teacher life differently wasn't going anywhere, since no one really communicated with her other than Shinta and that's about it. So it made her laugh when she told her daughter this, but even though that was the case; she was still going to do her best as a hero/teacher!

"Man, this is awesome! I was just about to go look at these rugs and sniff them, wanna join me and catch up?"

Post Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:35 pm 

"I happy that you're not being a dumbass anymore and I'm also glad that you're okay and not dead somewhere, I mean given who you are and the stuff you do...I'd think you'd be dead right about now, but it seems like you can't die. Guess that's apart of nature or something, but I can't buy you being a hero or teacher haha! You're a wild card, even though you have a sharp mind, you do some silly stuff heh. Also, I'm doing just fine and I'm sure you do have a lot of questions to ask, because I have a lot to ask too."

She was glad that things was going smooth and that she and her mother weren't on bad terms, it was rare to see a family that wasn't trying to kill each other or broken apart for some weird reason. She smiled a bit, she didn't want to see overjoyed about this and the sudden hug she got made her feel weird and yet happy at the same time.

"So now that we've done the meet and great, I suppose I can join you in this weird habit of yours."

Post Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:38 pm 

"Awesome!"

The hug quickly turned into a snatch and pull, as she pulled Anju into the store, it was time to catch up and do some family bonding or something like that; since she didn't really know how to be a mom or anything. So this was a good way to start, she had to get the info on what was going on with her daughter and the Void in general and so that was the plan and on the other hand she had to freak out over these awesome rugs she was looking it.

"Sooo, what's been going on in your life?"

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 1:38 pm 

"Where do I even start? Well I suppose that I should start with where I've been; though I could tell you all the other stuff that went down and what have you, but it wouldn't make sense if I didn't tell you the other stuff. Anyway, I've been here in the Void for most of my life and I've taken up the title of head maid, since I keep the Kage's office clean and what not. I mean I really haven't done much truth be told, but there is one thing that happened; I have been killed in here a few times because I messed up and died and got brought back and stuff."

She wasn't sure how to lead this on, since she really hadn't done anything that was noteworthy or important in her short life time, but she told everything she could and there really wasn't more to it than that. She hadn't lived some awesome life whatsoever, all she did was stay in the Void all day and chill with Shinta whenever he was around; her life was bland at best and what have you.

"So tell me what's been going on with you? Your life must be full of awesome things, you have to tell me everything."

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 1:51 pm 

"Well that's nice and I'm glad to see that you're not a crazy person haha, because hanging out with Shinta most of your life will do that to you, like it really will and there's no cure for that type of crazy haha. However, I'm super happy to see that you've done something with your life and not wasted like I've done with mine; oh how I wish I could go back in time and fix the many bad choices I've made. *sigh*"

Chusin smiled a bit, as she picked up a few rugs and rubbed them upon her face, she was happy that her daughter was doing well and that these rugs were so damn soft and smelled so good; she really couldn't ask for anything more, but there was one thing she had to do and that was explain her little life.

"Sadly my life is no better, it actually sucks truth be told, but I've accepted that it sucks and moved on. However, if you wanna know than I'll tell you all about it hehe. Well to start off, I've been everywhere and made lots of enemies, died more times than I can count, had so many powers it made me sick and that's about it. Oh! I've also traveled to different worlds and stuff, why you may ask? Well just to do it, no real reason behind it or anything I do for that matter; so as you can see, my life is bland as hell."

That was her life in general and there really wasn't much else to it, much like her daughter's life, her's was just as plan and boring, she hadn't really did anything important.

"Anything else you want to know?"

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 2:05 pm 

"......."

She didn't even know what to say at this point, everything she heard was just bad, like really bad and almost made her feel sadden by it; she really couldn't believe that they were so much alike in a few ways.

"Wow, just wow! Your life does suck if that's all you've been through and the fact that it didn't even take that long to explain makes it all the more bad, like how did you put up with all of that? Wait, don't answer that, but instead answer this questions please...where did i come from? I know everything else but that, every time I think about it all I get is a really bad headache."

It was one of the many questions she had and wanted an answer to and who better to answer that than the woman who gave birth to her, it was a long overdue question and had a long overdue answer.

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 2:24 pm 

"Hehee, well yeah it does, but you learn to live with it and just keep moving forward, but as for your question...I really don't even know where to start truth be told. Hmm, well you weren't born, you were made and by that I mean I made you in a lab, so that makes you a test tube baby and not a normal baby. You were made out of my need for a child and my husband's need for no child, so basically I took his juices and my oven and stuck them together and BAM! You were made, its sounds weird, but I really don't want to explain it in the actually terms because that would be annoying and boring and totally not funny. You can't remember anything because there's nothing there to remember, its just how it is."

She said with a straight look on her face, this was the actual way that Anju came to be, she was not born the normal way, she was made in a lab, in a tube. She was made out of selfish acts and that's all there was to it, nothing more and nothing less; those were the truths that Chusin knew she'd have to tell one day.

"So that's it, that's how you came to be and if you want to know why you've never seen me or your father, well that's because we gave up on you and in so many other words said "Fuck it". After i made you, I felt bad and wanted to kill you myself, but couldn't bring myself to do it and your father wanted noting to do with you; so it was all left to me and I gave up, so I just left you somewhere and left. The fact that you grew up to be the person I'm looking at today is nothing short of a merical."

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 2:31 pm 

"....."

Hearing all of that was a blow so hard that it left her speechless, she couldn't even move due to the shock, it was just too much for her to take in all at once; she felt nothing at this point in time. She lifted up her right hand and looked at it, she couldn't believe that she was a thing and not a normal person; she couldn't believe that her own mother and father didn't want her, she couldn't believe it. Everything she thought she knew was a lie, who was she?

"....S...so...I was just something that happened, you and father didn't even want me? I'm just a product of your actions and need to want a child? My whole life, my whole life was just a lie...a lie that I fell for."

The shock was too much for her mind to handle and due to it she fell to her knees, she didn't know what to make of anything anymore.

"......"

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 2:36 pm 

"I'm sorry you had to hear it from me, maybe if it were someone else, than maybe the shock would've been less on your mind I suppose, but looks like it didn't turn out that way."

Chusin wasn't sadden by this, she already knew this was going to happen some day and she was ready for it; though she did feel somewhat sorry for having to tell her own daughter that she didn't want her and yet not to long ago she acted as if she did. This day was suppose to be fun, but it turned dark really quickly and that wasn't suppose to happen by any means.

"Come on now, you can't let this break you, you're my child after all and stuff like this is what we have to live through; I mean its all apart of being a Hazuki after all."

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:01 pm 

She had nothing to say to any of that, she really didn't have much to say to anything anymore, but there was one thing that she knew and felt for sure and that was her newly found hatred towards her mother. She hadn't felt a sudden surge of emotions like this in a long time, it was new to her and she couldn't help but let these emotions out.

"I...I....I hate you, I truly do hate you mother; you left me alone and gave up on me, I thought meeting you would be the best thing ever...you...you were someone I always wanted to meet in person and now that I'm here with you, all I want to do is leave. Its just too much, I can't even get my words or thought together anymore.

Her mind was a mess and running wild, the longer she looked at her mother the more madder she became, it was the one thing that she knew was on a consent and that's when it hit her. The Nanotechnosis was kick started within her, but it was different from her mother's, it was a lot different in every way.

"Do it, say the words and release your rage. Show.

The voice said within her head, where it was coming from was unknown to Anju at the moment, but she really couldn't think straight anymore and she opened her mouth and said the words that would release something that hadn't been seen for over a hundred years.

"Ryūu ga waga teki wo kuraū!"

With that being said a scarlet red Leviathan shot from the sky, coming down at high speeds, it was massive in size and would crush the place they were in and take Chusin out at the same time.

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:16 pm 

"Wait! Those words, there's no way!"

It was at that moment that Chusin knew that her daughter had done something no one other than herself should be a be able to do and that was summon the scarlet red Leviathan, a move that was forbidden to ever be used due to its extremely powerful nature. She couldn't put it together and she surely didn't know how her daughter knew those words, she never told her anything about them or where they came from; so how did she know them?

"Shit, there's no time to think about this, I have to get out of here and save her as well."

She knew it was only a matter of time before the creature came crashing down on the place, so she enhanced her speed a bit and jetted towards the door, taking Anju as well and once she got outside, she saw it....the Leviathan. It was even bigger than before, yet the question still pledge her.

"How..."

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:24 pm 

"....."

She said nothing and she did nothing, she just stood there and once she was taken out of the store, she just did nothing; it was as if she had passed out or something, but it was an unknown unknown.

"...."

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:36 pm 

After making it out of the store, she sat her daughter down on the ground and got ready to stop the Leviathan, she didn't think she'd have to ever use this ability or rather she hoped she'd never have to use it because it really put a strain on her and used up a lot of energy and was just a burden in short.

"Well here I go."

She took off towards the store once more, but this time she hoped on the roof of the store and using her own Nanotechnosis, she turned made a blade out of her Nanobots and with it she pointed it towards the sky and with another enhancement; she flew up towards the descending Leviathan.

"Ok! Lets do this! Ryūjin no ken wo kūrae!"

Saying that, she to summoned the scarlet red Leviathan, it was time to put the thing back to sleep and with her sword, she swung it once, sending her Leviathan flying towards the other one. However, she wasn't aiming to fight it, but lead it back to the skies, which is what she was about to do. Using her's, she could have the other one follow it and vanish back to where it came from.

"Still got it if I do say so myself, but now I feel light headed and..."

Summoning something on that power took a lot out of her and as a result, she would pass out and would now be falling back down towards the store.

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:41 pm 

Seeing all of this still didn't do much for Anju, but on pure random luck she snapped out of and in the blink of an eye, she caught her mother and placed her on the ground. This was moment she could have taken to kill her and put herself at ease, but that wouldn't be right nor would it be something she'd do.

"..."

She said nothing, she just simply walked off and would go follow her own path, while also trying to piece together her shattered life and everything else. It was something she had to do, she had to know everything there was to know about what her mother told her, because something just didn't add up with the story now that she started to think about it.

"Guess its up to me now."

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:44 pm 

Once she came through, she found herself on the ground and she saw that she was alone, but she didn't complain about it because she knew her daughter still loved her even if she hated her to the core. So now that everything was all dandy and what have you, she got herself up and also took off; there was still unanswered questions and there was only one person that could answer them and that was an old friend she knew.

"Time to make a stop along the way I suppose."

Board index » Cafe VezSkroosh » Vescrutia's Archive » Void Village » Sector 1 » Town Square