Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

photo 2bebabac-5d83-4364-aaec-f592b645e862_zps021ddb0e.jpg Shinta's Kitchen

Character Of the Week

Valentine

Board index » Cafe VezSkroosh » Vescrutia's Archive » Void Village » Sector 2 » Void Battle Pits

Post subject: Plot twist
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:11 pm 
The Rokudoe:: Head Maid Of The Void

Unique Trait: Fox-Fire
Sex: Female
•Having been places, Anju found herself in the Void Pit, a place where one could go all out and not worry about destroying everything in the mix. This would be her very first time here, so she was about to make it one epic first time! But there was one thing missing and that was someone to fight with, so now she had to wait for fellow friend to show up.•

"Hope someone shows up, cant plot twist without'em."

•While she waited, she took a seat on the ground and just waited for someone to show up, tho she already knew who'd show up anyway.•

Post subject: Re: Plot twist
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:19 pm 
Void SP Jonin: Class C

Unique Trait: N/A
Sex: Male
"Hiya Kiddo"
-Fayden Portaled into view, testing out his new link with the Minds Void, he had seen the boss do it so many times but it was a bit hard to get used to, he often wondered if it was cause he thought to simplistically.

Oh well he needed a battle and a stretch and he wanted to scout the new talent, he knew a place like this would only attract the dark weird and talented.-

"So, Your Shinta's Maid huh, I hear you pack as much punch as your mother! Lets knock each other around a bit huh?

Fayden btw. Nice to meet you Anju,"

-He said cracking his knuckles and letting out a sharp toothed Grin.-

Post Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:35 pm 

"Hmmm,"

•Sitting and waiting for someone to show was just lame, that is till Anju noticed someone talking, she wasn't sure who it was till she turned her head around. That's when she noticed a rather odd looking man standing right before her, it must have been luck or just some random plot thing, buuut it didn't matter.•

"Sooo it's you! The one I've been waiting for!

•Anju really had no idea who this guy was, but she'd play it off like she did and would keep playing it off.•

"No need to tell me your name, I already knew it.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:46 pm 

"Oh Yeah? I guess my reputation is getting out there.. Ya know, your pretty knowledgable.. You been spying on me?"

-He stretched out his hands and then did a hand sigh, it didn't do anything but he seemed to be channeling a bit of chakra through himself.
His odd pointy toothed grin remained on his face as it was now evident his Chakra was growing.-

"Actually Your kind of cute , if we weren't about to explode each-other here Id ask you out.. Tho Maybe your a bit too short... Oh well.."

-He Laughed And his own body Exploded Propelling him forward at Anju, like a cannon ball, He outstretched his leg at her Stomach as his clothed Cinched and burned slightly from the propelling blast,

The small talk was likely a stall to he could start off the fight looking cool or something, Either way this was a battle of two people trying there best to impress the other.-

Post Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:04 pm 

"Heh, even if I was, I wouldn't tell you."

•She said with a slight smile, this guy was different from rest, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

That's when she noticed that the guy was forming handsigns, what could he be doing? She thought for a bit, before she heard his next reply. Which kinda threw her off for a bit, her face turned a bit red, this was the first time someones told her that.•

"Is that so? Wow, didn't know I was your type."

•And that's when shit got real, Fayden shot off likeka rocket towards her, it was a bit sudden but she quickly drew out her 3 swords (two in hand, one in mouth) and blocked the flying kick. Tho the impact did puch her back a bit however, she came to a stop and started to push Fayden back, before fully pushing hin up off of her swords.

After that she came in with her own attack, she took off and using her left sword she came in for a quick clean downwards cut, aiming to cut Fayden in half.•

Post Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:16 pm 

-Not expecting her to block a quick attack like that, his foot slammed into her sword, cracking a bone slightly he grimaced through the pain and kicked off it.-

"1, 2 , 3 .."

-He said counting the swords, they were pretty nice too he wondered how much it would take to blow them up as she came down at him he imagined them breaking into all sorts of pieces, Oh well back to the reality at hand.

He rose his hand up to meet the sword, if he didn't channel an explosion from hit it would have been lopped in half, however he didsoa small one as to not blow off his own hand but large enough to knock a person off balance, including himself.

He did a back flip , backward, before pressing his hand onto the watter surface and blasting the dense water up into a mist to hide in, He ran forward into hit and attempted to hip check her -

Post Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:55 pm 

•Coming in for the kill or so she thought she was, till Fayden blew him and her back a bit, it was quite a brave move to say none the,less

Anju was sure, she had'em, but it would seem that this guy wasn't a push over at all, which made this fight a little bit more fun so to say. But now wasn't the time to be in fangirl mode, after being shot back a bit Anju cought herself, by stabbing one of her swords into the ground.

She looked up, only to see Fayden blowing up the water, which caused a mist to kick up and while it would leave most at a lost for site, that wouldn't apply for her. Anju knew full well that the eyes weren't the only weapon she had, so she closed them for now and she started to focous her mind.•

"Genbu Perecption"

•This was the first time she'd used this move, in which gave her the ability of motion perecption, which ment that she could tell where any typw of motion was coming from. As Fayden came in for his attack, she sensed where he was coming from and just as soon as he came in for the hit, she quickly jumped up into the air.

Letting his attack fly pass her, while in the air she took one of her swords and threw it at the same spot she had left, she was hoping that she hit him. Even tho she couldn't see her attack hit, she just hoped it did.•

Post Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:04 pm 

"ouch"

-Was about all she would need to hear to confirm a hit, it was his left shoulder, He grabbed the sword, and pulled it out of his arm, as a bit of blood rolled down his shirt And the blade he tossed it back at her in a blind toss, not likely to hit but she would be able to etrieve her sword.-

Grabbing a bit of blood out of his wound before just as the mist cleared he looked at her and waved .-

"You Got me right in the shoulder just then, But I mean Whatever I can take it."

-He smiled Grined again and flicked the blood off his hand at her, It flew right at her like a magnet, there was something about his blood, was he using them like a homing bomb? indeed he was , when it got close he would explode each droplet.-

Post Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:35 pm 

"Wow, didn't think that'd hit! Who knew a random threw would work.

•After hearing her sword hit something, she waited for the mist to clear up a bit and wouldn't you know it, her sword was sent back to her. This lead her to be believe she missed, that is till she heard Fayden saying she indeed did hit him, which took a load off of her back.•

"Woh! Glad that worked, didn't have another one of those in stock.

•Before her sword completely flew pass her, she took hold of it, only to take notice of Fayden doing some weird stuff with hia blood, before he threw it at her. This was some nasty stuff and Anju didn't wanna get hit with someone bloods, just the thought of it made her shake in her boots.•

"Ewwww! Don't touch me, don't touch me, ewwww!"

•In her little freak out, she swung her swords in a attemp to cut the blood, which is what she indeed did, so now the blood would be on the blades of her swords.•

"Dude! That's sooo not cool, keep your blood to yourself!"

•After saying that, she fell from the sky and landed on the ground, after landing she took off towards Fayden. She placed her swords out and the moment she go close enough, she jumped up and came down, she was aiming to double slice him.•

Post Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:43 pm 

-Fayden just stood there and smiled, as she lunged at him, She had cut his blood, and already had his blood on her sword from before,

So he just took the moment he had to take a deep breath and get a better look at his opponent,

A bit short, and maybe not as crazy as her mom.. Tho I guess looks could be deceiving.-

"I guess you are tall enough at closer inspection, by just a centimeter."

-The moment she got up off the ground he waved, as the blood on her sword would go off while she was in the air exploding her from close enough range to kill nearly anyone unprepared, and damage those that are.

It would be a hard hit for sure, but he was hoping the blast wouldn't mangle her good looks.-

Post Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:16 pm 

"Gonna stand there? Didn't take you for the cocky.

•Fayden was eather dumb or stupid, but it matter not to Anju at the moment, she was coming down with her double strike and what seemed like the end of Fayden. That is till she heard something go off to her left and when she looked over, she saw her left arm missing, blood shot out everywhere, then she heard it again and again.

Then she looked to her right, only to see her right arm blown off and that when the last explosion blew her back, she hit the ground and rolled for about a good 10 seconds. Once she came to a stop, all that could be seen was a trail of blood and a lot of dust, Anju however was still very much alive, buuut once she came to, understand what just happened.

She screamed out in pain, as she rolled around on the ground, it wasn't just the explosion that got her but there were small pieces of her swords blades stuck inside her. And to add even more problems, she had 3rd° burns.•

"AHHHHHHHH! IT HURTS, IT HURTS, GWAHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

•Normally this much pain would kill a person, but Anju had a strong life force energy, so she'd live, but medical help was needed.•

Post Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:29 pm 

"Oh great I maimed her...."

-He looked away and felt kind of bad, she would get patched up for sure, Dying in the Void was a pretty hard thing to do after-all especially with there new necklaces replenishing there chakra whilst they were here.-

"Umm..Soo, I guess the gentlemanly thing to do would be to bring you to the boss's house.. well i guess it's your house too so we can get Shui to give you a patch up..and.."

-That's when he noticed the blade shards, that had to hurt.. he had seen shrapnel wounds before dozens of times but it still made his stomach uneasy.

He got close and bent-down to try and pick her up before she bled out.-

Post Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:57 pm 

*cough*

•The moment Fayden got close enough to see Anju, he'd notice that is wasn't as bad as he thought, it was far worse than he could have ever thought. Her face was bloody and nearly gone, her eyeballs could be seen fully, her bottom jaw just fell off after she was done screaming, so her toung just hung out of her mouth.

Her teeth were also gone, not all of'em tho but only a few were still in her mouth, her skin was chared black, it was so bad that her face bones were showing. Spit dripped from her mouth, as she looked around in shock and aw, upon closer look Fayden would see that her hair was almost gone. As well as part of her head, so a tab bit of her brain was showing, this was due to one of her sworda being in her mouth, so it was just like gone.•

Also upon closer look, the bits and pieces of her swords could be seen in her head, face, chest, and legs. And lastly her body as a whole, if Fayden removed her clothes, he'd see that half of her chest was blown open and her insides could be see, she had only one working lung and the rest was just fucked up.•

Post Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:18 pm 

"Oh God... Don't look Fayden , Don't look.."
-He said looking up and picking her up, he definitely wasn't going to take her cloths off in this state that's for sure, but he would take her to see the boss...

But then he got the shivers and he put her down on the water, Gently.-

"I can't remember how to Dark portal damn it.."

-He thought hard for a second and then concentrated hard and tried to send a Message to Shinta Via the Minds void hoping he would come here instead of him going there.-

Post Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:23 pm 
Void Kage: Shinta Urashura

Unique Trait: Mind's Void
-And Right on Cue, a dark portal appeared and Shinta walked out of it, he scratched his head and looked at Fayden,

of course it would be Fayden who would make first use of the battle Area, he wasn't surprised in the least bit but , why was he here?

Who was his opponent. He doubted Fayden wanted a fight with him And then he say what was left of the poor girl, there nearly dead wouldn't even make it to the hospital in that state.-

"You Looked surprised by this Fayden.. Even tho you use explosions primarily.. How did you think that would end.."

-Shinta Shook his head at Fayden and took a small sigh before kneeling down next to Anju and placing his hand on her mangled face.

She would sink down into the water and begin to repair, What shinta was doing was invoking the Minds Void Memory.. The Minds void kept save states so to speak that Shinta could call up .. he was simply restoring her to how she was merely 10 minutes ago, and when she was done she would float back to the top.-

Post Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:49 pm 

•Anju looked around, in her state she couldn't really do much cept sit there and watch, but she did notice that Shinta showed up and made his way over to her for some reason. She wasn't sure what was going on, all she knew was that Shinta was over her and that shr was sinkinh into the ground, since she didn't know what was going on, she started to over think everything and before she knew.

She was inside the waters, where she would stay for awhile.•

Post Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:25 am 

"Hey now, The heat of battle is a glorious thing, even a friendly spar can turn sour with just the right well placed boom..

Why do you think I love my explosions so much, there is no in between your either exploded or your not, the risk ... the fun.. the sensation of it all is tantalizing! hehe."

-He said getting back to his normal cheeky self now that he knew she would be okay, Fayden was more a thief then a murderer so taking her life over a silly battle wasn't his style-

"But you know, the village is attracting the crazies you ought to know you are one. How long do you think a place like this can last? whats your angle?"

Post Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:31 am 

-Shinta just focused on her restoration, reading her mind while he was adding it, shutting out Faydens speech about how he loves to explode or whatever nonsense.

It was going well, luckily she hadn't died yet otherwise this process wouldn't have worked and given a few more minutes she defiantly would have died.

Eventually Shinta snapped out of his deep thought and reading of her mind to hear Faydens Quip about the Village.-

"There is no angle to be had, a place where people can feel safe while getting what they want at the cost of others getting what they want..

Its just the way I think the world should be like, I've lived long enough.. have so many memories of it being ran.. this way and that.. but not like this.. so Why not give it a try."

-Shinta said a bit cryptically, raising his hand up he drew Anju's body up from out of the water and once she was fully raised up her consciousness would full return, and her body was in perfect working order.-

Post Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:55 pm 

"What the? What happened?"

•Once she was healed and brought up out of the waters, Anju woke up fully, only to see Shinta still around for some reason, but that didn't matter to her for the most part. All that matter was that she was healed up and just a little bit pissed off, but she kept her anger under control for now, didn't want Shinta to see her bad side.•

Post Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:48 pm 

-Fayden just scratched the back of his head and looked over at his boss and cocked an eyebrow, He was probably lying about all that but it was hard to really get a read on him so he wasn't sure if he was being truthful or sarcastic,

But there was little time to think when Anju Woke up.-

"Hey little lady, you got exploded by my blood.. You have to watch out for that next time my Dna Is explosive, I can't help it."

-He was impressed by the recovery, but the Void was a crazy thing, it was scary for sure to a simple guy like himself that just wanted to blow things up.-

Post Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:52 pm 

-Shinta bent down and rubbed Anju's hair like a little kid getting teased by there parent, While at the same time making sure it worked, he had never done that to anyone but himself before so it was something new for sure, she could easily just have died in the process, but all seemed well enough.-

"You got lucky today, fayden doesn't look it but he's actually not bad at what he does, I'd like you to to work together in the future for an assignment but for now Anju Go back to being my maid yes?"

-He said it in such a way that may seem weird to toher people but was normal enough for them.-

Post Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:04 pm 

"Well I suppose so, but Fayden you sucks ass! But you're ok in my book, for now anyways."

•She looked at Shinta, then at Fayden, then back to Shinta, then to Fayden and lastly her own hands, before she got up off of the ground and stood up fully, Shinta's help was good and all. But Anju didn't like being treated like kid, even tho she was a kid, but now she had to get back to her job and that was being maid for her kage and what nots, she had fun almost getting killed.•

"Hmph, I'm not a kid Shinta."

Board index » Cafe VezSkroosh » Vescrutia's Archive » Void Village » Sector 2 » Void Battle Pits