Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

photo 2bebabac-5d83-4364-aaec-f592b645e862_zps021ddb0e.jpg Shinta's Kitchen

Character Of the Week

Valentine

Board index » Cafe VezSkroosh » Vescrutia's Archive » Void Village » Sector 2 » Ranking exam Stadium

Post subject: The Time for an Exam: Erik and the General
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:32 am 
Zealot-Level Member
Zealot-Level Member

Unique Trait: Miller WarHammer, Real Hologram System
Sex: Male
After entering the Void via the only way possible, Erik made his way to the ranking Stadium. It's was a glorious place, but not enough for someone like Erik who preferred to be open and free. Here he waited. For someone to show.

Last edited by Erik King Miller on Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: The Time for an Exam: Erik
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:48 am 
Void Jonin: Class B

Unique Trait: Daku Daku Yumi Yumi!
Sex: Female
"So you think you're ready to join my league? Don't make me laugh! What makes you think you're ready for the big leagues?"

°Ena's voice was everywhere and nowhere at the same time, but her body was nowhere in site. Though her question was thrown out there and a answer was needed or rather it was implied.°

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:52 am 
Zealot-Level Member
Zealot-Level Member

"Because whatever you throw at me, I can obliterate" Erik would reply summoning forth his Miller WarHammer

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:05 am 

"Ahahahaha! That was quite the joke, but man I've heard that a million time already. I mean come on now, I know you can come up with something better than that. Like do you really think you can take everything I have? Let's be honest."

°Ena wasn't into all that "I can take it" jazz, she was into something a little more complex. She still didn't show herself just yet, because she still had to do a few things to see if this kid was ready or not.°

"Hmmmm."

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:13 am 
Zealot-Level Member
Zealot-Level Member

As Erik was spoken to and mocked, his patients would begin to grow thin. But it didn't break him into a rage, not much could.

"I don't waste my breath and energy on words, I take action" is all Erik would say in response at first.

"The people you've heard that from before, probably don't have the might I do." Erik would say a good 5 seconds after the first comment.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:29 am 

"Actions you say? Might you say? What good will you taking action do? I mean you could win without lifting a finger and might means nothing to someone who's stronger. You remind me of someone, she's hard to deal with, but still you and her are alike. Well now on to the next one."

°Ena was through with that part of what she was doing and now it was time to show herself. From the shadows came a black muk, this muk would slowly rise up and take the shape of a female dressed in white. She looked like a mob boss, but she wasn't a mob boss or was she?°

"So what would this promotion do for you? What would you gain from it?"

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:33 am 
Zealot-Level Member
Zealot-Level Member

"I don't see this as a promotion, I see this as Advancement. A good friend of mine always told me to strive for a brighter future. And thus, I do. Just mine and his differ." Erik would say.

"Ranks on Vescrutia are just that, words, and words yet again, mean nothing. Action, skill, might, power, progress, those are what drives this World, or Plane, or whatever this Realm might be." Erik would say setting the tip of the hammers handle on the ground then gripping it.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:47 am 

"I see and you're right about what drives this planet, nothing but power hungry people."

°Ena smiled, she wasn't sure how to deal with this guy. His words were spot on and that showed he wasn't just some knockoff.°

"Well now, I guess there's only one thing left to ask and that's..... are you afraid?"

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:49 am 
Zealot-Level Member
Zealot-Level Member

"Fear is something that holds people back, stops them from progressing, stops them from getting things like this 'promotion'"Erik would say, after which he would look about the area.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:58 pm 

"That is true, but fear is good, it let's you know when you should stop. So now that that's answered, you may start. The goal is to move me from this spot, if you can do that we'll see about that promotion."

°Ena simply stood there, she didn't take a stance or do anything for that matter, she just stood there and waited. Tho there was a slight chance she might end up going postal for no real reason, but that's a maybe at best.°

Post Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:33 pm 
Zealot-Level Member
Zealot-Level Member

Now that all this chatter was done, it was time Erik began the assault, it was moving this figure, something Erik knew the General to do a time or two, him being the Unbreakable Barrier Meister he was. It was also something to not get cocky over or about. Because what's usually immovable, usually holds back something far greater than what holds them in place.

His hand gripping the Gaian WarHammer would lift the head of the hammer off the ground only two inches or so. While doing so Erik spoke two words.

"Gravity Grip" He would say.

As he spoke those two words, from all sides and vectors the gravity would be increased 10 fold so that any air that was around Ena, would be forced into the Gravity field and compacted into the area within in with crushing force. Since there was a lot of air, a lot would be forced into the field. Erik Also focused the field so that only air and other gaseous substances would enter and not things like rocks or debris as a non controlled gravity field would do. Almost immedietly after Erik would fully raise the hammer up off the ground then stand and wait, to test for now.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:11 pm 

"Oh my."

°Ena was confused for a bit, she wasn't sure what to do, so she did nothing at all. So whatever Erik was gonna do, he should do it and be happy with it.°

"I'm gonna do something unexpected."

Post Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:55 pm 
Zealot-Level Member
Zealot-Level Member

There was no resistance to the Gravity Grip, and nothing to defend against it, or so appeared. Either way, more and more air was being compressed inside the Gravity Grip's field. This compression would last until Erik chose so, and that was now.

"Release" Erik would say.

As soon as he did so, he would ave the Hydrogen Atom within the trapped Oxygen break apart, upon doing this. Erik would start running forwards. While he ran, the splitting hydrogen atoms would instantaneously become radioactive, this broke the gravity grip at the same time a massive explosion, followed by an implosion would occur. It was a micro nuclear blast that swept through the Stadium and sent a half mile high mushroom cloud blasting into the sky. To keep himself from being struck by this deadly reaction, Erik would use his Intangibility to phase through most of the shockwave, while tanking through the later parts.

From where Ena was, all she would see was Erik, hammer in mid swing bursting through the dust and smoke.

Erik while bursting through the smoke, was aiming to baseball bat Ena's left side. As he swung the hammer he used his augmentation to increase his swinging force causing the Hammer to go supersonic as he swung. Thanks to this same augmentation his arms and body would be able to adapt to the supersonic swing keeping himself safe, from at least that.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:03 pm 

"Oh my God! What an epic way to die! Gyahahahahahahaha!"

°Ena laughed, she had no planes on dodging the attack, even tho she could have found a way, but what good would that do? The explosion did its job and blew her apart and sent her flying everywhere! So it would be a slip up on Erik's part, since his incoming attack wouldn't hit anything but the air.

"Is there more!? Can you kill me again? Can you?"

A voice said out of nowhere; it was a deep voice, a smooth Deep voice, but who's voice was it? It was none other that Ena's voice! But how could this be? She was blown to bits and stuff, so how!?

"You see I'm a lot different from you, a lot different."

She said as her blood began to pool in one spot, before reforming her body completely. This was one ability she was happy for, tho it wasn't immortality; because that's just stupid. Anywho, now back together again, she just stood there.

"You pass, but not fully! There is one thing you gotta do first!"

Post Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:07 pm 
Zealot-Level Member
Zealot-Level Member

Erik's initial assault did a lot more damage than he though it was going to do. Thus, his bursting through the cloud of smoke only resulted in him missing his hammer swing completely. Upon doing so, in mid swing he would let his hammer go letting it fly into the side of the Stadium causing whatever damage a supersonic 300 pound object would do once it hit something. Erik himself would land on the ground and begin sliding.

"And that is? Erik would say coming to a sliding stop and turning to face Ena again.

He would stretch his hand out causing the Miller WarHammer to rematerialized itself in his hand.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:23 pm 

"Join me and become a vampire! I need someone else here with me, it's kinda only and Also join the village."

°She said, it was a simple task and would earn Erik his promotion and what nots. There really wasn't any loopholes in this, so in short there was only one answer to the question.

"So join me and become greater! Oh and this isn't a master/servant thing, you'll be free to do what you want."

Post Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:26 pm 
Zealot-Level Member
Zealot-Level Member

"I decline. I have no desire to become a vampire." Erik would say fully turning his entire body.

He'd been Khrona's little toy too long, and wasn't about to become another one for someone else.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:34 pm 

"Wow, you'd turn down all the gifts and powers? That right there is what it's all about and I'm glad you understand that. Anyone else would've said "OK" and took the deal, but you did the smart thing."

°Ena laughed a bit, she wasn't really into these type of things, so she went easy and did it easy. Tho she did want someone else here with her, because things were just dead or maybe there was another reason.

"Well now, we shall wait here for the big boss! Since he has to do all the funny stuff."

Post Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:43 pm 
Zealot-Level Member
Zealot-Level Member

"I thank you" Erik would say looking around at all the damage he caused the area.

After a few seconds a flash of pixels and some blurring would occur and soon, thanks to the Real Hologram System, the stadium would begin to repair itself. Although the place the supersonic hammer hit would take a bit longer. But slow and steady was better than a rush job.

"Very shortly, in fact at anytime, William will be here, he's always on time for these types of events. Him needing rank and all. Erik would say walking to the edge of the Stadium to take a seat.

"I suggest not going easy on him" Erik would say.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:54 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

It wasnt long before an old man appeared, following this, would be a glow of gold as the old man was put into suspended animation. From a purple portal, exited the General (http://suwhenzetie.deviantart.com/art/t ... -470200757) he came from the Kwandrivian realm upon request sent from Erik. (only one tG can exist at one time)

the General turned to see Erik then turned to see Fumetsu and finally Ena.

A scan of Ena showed that she didn't register as anyone familiar, she was either new or he hadn't seen her before. Data from Erik however showed she was vampire and what her name was, not much more than that though. Either Erik was hiding more details or that was all he actually had.

"Were in the Void I see. And this is a stadium of sorts." the General would say looking over the area and pointing out the clearly obvious.

He couldn't tell weather Erik had had an exam here, or even did battle, there were no signs of destruction and no signs of him even being here.

"Well, I guess I must ask you too, Might I have an exam, my former rank is Jounin. Khrona of the Veritas promised my rank back, but he never did so, instead I was forced to replace myself with this Fumetsu, otherwise I would have been victim to the Zero World." the General would say.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:47 pm 
Void Kage: Shinta Urashura
Void Kage: Shinta Urashura

Unique Trait: Mind's Void
-A note fell from the "sky" there was no sky, but besides the point. It appeared and it fell. All there was on it was some hand writing that said .-

"Good job on your rank, it's now Officially recognized by the World because I said so.
P.s: I wouldn't go to the Vertias anytime soon, No real reason......
Signed, Shinta."

-It landed on the water waiting for them to read it and get confirmation from the lazy Kage.-

Post Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:44 am 

"Huh?"

°Ena was kinda lost for a moment, she didn't known that there was Another person coming on for a ranking. It wasn't on her list, but how could she turn it down? Well she could do that very easily, but she wouldn't; so she yawned and sat down on the ground.

It was time for the next match to begin, tho she did notice the note that fell from the sky, but it wasn't important to her, just the person who got promoted.°

"Well come at me, I think I'll give you a few questions and what nots."

Post Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:20 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

Erik was buy reading his note, Fumetsu was in the stadium stands across from Erik and the General was in the middle of the stadium. There he looked across the area at Ena.

"I never gave you my name, rude of me." the General would say to Ena, followed by his name.

"I am William Sywyk, Representative of the Sanctity Treaty and Commander in Chief of the Earth Alliance Forces" tthe General would say.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:22 pm 
Zealot-Level Member
Zealot-Level Member

After the Note had fallen, Erik would pick it up then proceed to the throne in the stands his RHS had formed. It was there he would pick it up and read the contents which Shinta had wrote.

"Let's see how well you do, William, and how much you deserve the old rank they gave you here of Jounin" Erik would say to himself.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:34 pm 

"Oh? Nice to meet you, I'm Ena something something something dark and stuff."

°Ena didn't really have a last name, but she was looking for one tho. That aside, she still sat there, there wasn't anything to do and she wanted to go back to her castle and sleep all day. However, she didn't need to go home, because she could being her home to her! Which is what she did with a simple thought and from out of nowhere came her castle. It landed behind her and once it did, she simply got up and walked inside.

"If you can find me, I'll pass you, but if you brake anything in here I'll kill you. Easy enough."

And with that she was gone inside to sleep, all that was needed to pass was to find her.°

Post Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:49 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

After she went and left, the General waited a minute or two, otherwise following he would be the easiest thing to do. He even waited long enough so he couldn't track any energy/spiritual/life signs left by her as she walked along. After about 5 minutes of waiting, the General would turn to Erik and speak before heading off.

"Watching, but no helping" He would say just to be sure, even though Erik wouldn't do such a thing.

After that, the General would exit the Stadium, walk across Shinta's watery landscape and proceed towards the gates of the castle, hoping that nothing was in waiting to ambush him.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:11 pm 

°Well there was a few things that were waiting for the rookie and those were Ena's children; her vampire children. They were let out for no real reason, but they were in front of the castle, weeell they were everywhere to be blunt. So now it was get pass without dying and find Ena.°

Post Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:23 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

As the General walked through the gates and into a courtyard as most castles had, he would encounter people waiting for him.

"Greeting party eh?" he would say looking at some of them before stopping, he had to make sure first that they weren't just that. Erik, on the other hand would have probably just obliterated them, but the General was the more talkative kind.

"You guys hostile, or friendly?" the General would ask to anyone who could answer back.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:01 pm 

°The vampires didn't think twice before charging at the man, they were hungry and this guy would make a good meal. There were no more than 200 of them, it was gonna be quite a ride in order to get inside the castle.°

Post Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:21 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

As soon as the Vampire Ghouls began their charge, the General would take action. First, his Sanctity Treaty uniform would blue into a mosaic of pixels before fading away to show his more battle ready attire. )here, minus the wings. - http://suwhenzetie.deviantart.com/art/t ... -489854104).

After his attire was ready, the Gneral's verniers would light up shooting him upwards and towards the sky. As he was moving up, he would summon forth his Banriu. While this was happening, which was instantaneous, 4 Photon Torpedoes, each soda-can sized would summon forth beside the General and rocket towards the largest of the clusters only to explode just overtop them. As they exploded, violent flashes of UV light, both damaging to flesh and other materiel things would be blasted out.

Hopefully the light from the exploding torpedoes would be effective against the ghouls as well as do some decent damage otherwise.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:14 am 

°The attack did do some damage, in fact it killed a few of the vampires. Tho they were spawns from Ena, they weren't as advanced as she was in any way or form, so the basics did indeed work on them. But now that they knew what Tg had, they became more aware of the threat he posed and they fell back before attacking again.

This time they attacked in groups, one group came from the right and another came from the left, while the rest suddenly had guns and opened fire.°

Vampire count 170

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:12 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

As the General continued to move upwards he would unleashe 4 more Missiles. To the group on the left and right he would fire off two missile each, in front there was a soda can sized, HammerHead Missiles (solid block of steel that doesn't explode or anything, it's pretty much like throwing a chunk of metal at bullet speeds.) This HammerHead Missile would be used to defend the Photon Torpedo that was behind it. The gunfire was easily stopped by his Variable I-Field shield that blocked physical matter.

After the Missiles were fired, the General would select the largest group of Ghouls and Vernier straight for them, on his way, still behind his shields like always, he would Draw forth the Core Blade from the Shell Blade dividing Banriu into it's two separate halves.

Things were about to get fun.

Post subject: Re: The Time for an Exam: Erik and the General
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:28 pm 

°Just as things were getting good, the vampires suddenly stopped and ran off. The ones that were killed, were dead indeed, but why would they just run off? Simply because Ena wanted this to be over and done with, so she was going to speed things up a bit, while making it harder at the same time.°

"What doesn't kill you, makes you harden."

Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:42 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

When the Vampires whisked away, the General did a scan of the area to make sure they were gone, after that he walked towards the castle to enter it and while doing this, his Quantum Computing System would begin to analyze the energy these things were made of unless they were actual people, then it'd scan them for anything of use. While walking into the castle, the General would put his Core Blade back into the Shell Blade, he also made sure to close the door behind him after he entered.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:02 pm 

°The castle was big and I mean BIG, it looked like a normal castle, but with a lot more stuff inside of it and what nots. Now that the Man was inside, it was time for the finding part, could he find Ena? Or would he die trying?°

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:35 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

Upon entering the place, the General's HUD would begin scanning and whatnot making the room light up as if it were day, this was done through IR Scans, Nightvision, and a few others. There was no need for lights or torches.
after the rooms contents became clear, the General would call forth 4 small glowing orbs. Each orb would hover before the General, another second later they would all blast out in each direction heading for each of the doors, in the room, depending on the amount of doors, if there were more or less the orbs would either divide or split up. Each Orb was made of light, light that could easily slip through cracks and crevices allowing the orbs to easily pass under doors or through locked ones or vents and such.

What these orbs did, was as they moved and shined their light, each beam of light was used to map out and scan the area sending data back to the General's Quantum Computers where it would be used to map the areas, this would only take a few minutes and once done, hopefully the entire castle would be mapped, making it much easier to navigate.

Meanwhile, the General himself summoned his Sanctity Treaty attire back using the RHS, after that he waited, closely watching the map build itself.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:31 pm 

"Toys won't help you find me, because there's nothing to find. Hahahahaha! Come on now, don't tell me this is hard for you."

°Scanning rooms and all that still wouldn't help find the great Ena, she was in a place so obvious, that it was just sad. While she sat in her hiding spot, she yawned, she was hoping this wouldn't take forever and ever.°

[color=#40FF4000]"Hmmm."[/color]

Last edited by Ena Bambina on Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:40 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

Either way, the castle was scanned, and like that, the General would begin walking through the Castle, searching each room, each hall, and each part of the castle his map had scanned, oh and even the roof of each tower if he had to. His only stop would be if something stopped him, like creatures or a test or two from Ena.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:12 pm 

"Hmmm, I guess using my pet would be fun in a way. OK! Let's go with that one!"

°Ena didn't wanna do too much, but what fun would it be if she didn't go bad shit crazy? So she snapped her finger and that snap was heard by her group of vampires. (5 in total) These vampires came from the shadows of different parts of the castle, they were just on lock down; since controling new vampires was hard and older ones was just as hard. They all appeared before the young man, looking at him with a rather simple look.

The older ones didn't really seem to happy about being woke up for this, but the young ones were all to happy. So two of the young ones didn't waste time attacking, before a thought could be made they were already on both of Tg's sides; left and right. They both came in with a quick slash, aiming to gut the guy.°

"Wonder if the lesson will be gotten."

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:53 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

The vampire came up quickly and silently, and when they did so, the General was caught off guard looking at his maps and controlling those orbs. Thus all two of the slashes aimed to gut him would hit, or they would have had the General not had his barriers, his specialty. Thus, each attacking Vampire would find themselves striking a very dense carbon based I-Field. Almost right after, the General would dispel his Casual attire and be wearing his battle one, While doing this he began to vernier backwards until his back was against the door.

"All this mob fighting is getting me pumped for the real battle" the General would say unleashing 4 Photon Torpedoes towards the ceiling.

Upon hitting the ceiling the General would have a thick slam of Stone generate their so once the torpedoes hit, they would damage the stone as opposed to the castle, didn't want to damage someone else property after all. Upon hitting the Ceiling the Toredoes would detonate bathing the room in radiant UV light, which as also hella hot, like a laser beam hot. This would damage the room too, but not nearly as much as the initial blast would have if the stone wasn't there.

After that, the vampires would hopefully be blinded, and hurt, and thus, the General would flare his verniers, and fly straight for one of the non attacking vampires summoning forth his Banriu while he did so. His goal was to slam right into the sucker with pure blunt force from his Banriu.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:04 pm 

°Tg was doing good, but good wasn't enough. No, he had to be ultra! His attack was good, however, it didn't kill the vampires at all. All it did was give them a bad burn, but their skin healed rapidly! Since they weren't the best of the bunch, they were blinded for a few seconds. After getting their site back a bit, they were gonna keep on attacking Tg, but he went off to fight the big guns and that wasn't the best of ideas.

The two in the back looked at each other, before the one on the right nodded and stepped forward. He just stood there and he let Tg hit him with all his might, but he remained unmoved and didn't even take a lick a damage. With that done, he simply flexed a bit and this would cause a massive shckwave to be shot out. Its power was only a inch below Ena's own power, so that meant that Tg was in for some paaain.°

Post Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:04 am 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

Since tG was moving forwards at such blinding speeds with intent to slam into something, he wouldn't have the time to dodge, or so people would think had he not have vernier's built right into his legs. Thanks to this, and the processing speed of his Quantum Computer enhanced Brain, the General's body was naturally able to react to the coming shock wave. It knew the wave was un-dodgable at the speed it and the General were going, so it's only choice was to throw the General into another dimension for a split second, and spit him out a split second later. When this happened, it appeared as if the General teleported through the shock wave, but really he just shifted dimensions slightly to dodge it. After this the HUD began flinging warnings tG's way about the power levels of this guy. With that tG halted his forwards momentum and flared the verniers backwards to stop himself.

"Looks like the basics aren't gonna work here. I was saving this for the Vampire herself" the General would say as a flash of light swept over his entire body.

The flash of light, only lasted half a second, but when it did it sent out light everywhere, light and tachyon particles which caused the closed in area to be filled with em. A split second later the General dawned his Tachyon Accelerator, and another second later, he was gone shifting into the area the particles had affected. Another split second later, the General would appear before the two lesser vampires unleashing 6 Photon Torpedoes at each one. At the same time, the General's wing's wing's controlled by the Quantum Computer + Brain would react. Reacting 2 of each of the wings on each side of the General would aim towards the lesser Vampires and like Lasers, each would fire off 2 beams of pure plasma. These added to the Photon Torpedoes was sure to end things for the poor little guys.

If anything could sense power, it would read that the General had gone from like 750 to about 2500, it was as if these wings brought out the best in the General's abilities. After hell was let loose the General would float where he was using the Accelerator Wings to fly as opposed to his extended jumps from his Verniers.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:23 pm 

Older Vampire: You think we'd let one of our own die? Heh, you young people these days. Always going about things the wrong way, if you only had just did what any normal person would do. However, it's far to late for that.

°One of the older vampires sighed before he vanished and reappeared again and in his arms were the Two young vampires. He didn't plan on doing much, but it seemed like he had to because this was becoming annoying in a way to him.

He took a stance and vanished again "Shave" he reappeared above Tg at even faster speeds. He quickly kicked his leg out and sent out a slash like attack, strong enough to cut gold in half. "Dice"°

Post Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:16 am 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

the General was all about speed, speed and defence, so even as the Vampire rushed to quick attack him, he would still be ready. It wasn't him needing to motion, it was his Shield, multiple layers of the, the TR011, Reality Distortion, and the I-Field. They would all take the impact from the blows and more, if one failed the next would do so like the first should have.

"FUNNELS!" the General would yell out, as his Wing's flew away from his body. When they did, the General would pixelate along with them.

Around each vampire, two Funnels would zip around like flies, each movement they made was accompanied by two shots of Pure Sound Energy, in the form of beams. These Funnels, like the General had shields, a RHS, and were fast.

-----

Somewhere down a long hallways in the Castle, the General would appear exiting out of Quantization. Here he would start running using his Verniers to instantly get his speed up to 110 MPH. He would now begin zipping around the castle, searching everywhere he could to find Ena, Throne rooms, dungeon, towers, bedrooms, kitchen, pantry, cellar, wine room, training area, courtyard, master bedroom, eatery, ball room, everywhere.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:50 pm 

Older Vampire: Kids these days, they rely too much on toys and less of skill. I suppose the boss can handle the rest; lets go you guys.

°The vampires would all vanish, they saw no need to chase after someone who couldn't face them head on. But along the lines of Tg, he would find himself at another dead end. Ena wasn't anywhere to be found; tho her hiding spot wasn't all too obvious.

So while she hid, she kinda got board of hiding and just appeared outside the castle. She wasn't sure what to do, so she took her hand and placed it on the ground and upon doing so; the castle started to sink into what looked like a black water like black hole. She was tired of playing, she was tired of the void and everything really, so she was going to kill Tg and leave.°

"Black hole!

Post Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:16 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

As the castle began to sink, the General as he always would do would Quantize out of the castle appearing in a mosaic pixelization before Ena his Wings blasting out Tachyons that most of which would wrap around the General distorting space and time in his General area.

"Something tell me, the rules have changed" the General would say touching down on the watery ground, but somehow still able to stand.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:36 pm 

"Yeah they did and sadly enough it isn't for the better... I'm not seeing any reason to play anymore, so I'm gonna do what I always do."

°Ena was about to get serious, she hadn't done much the whole time, but now all that was about to change. Her hands were covered with darkness and so were her feet. Within a few seconds, the whole area would be covered with the water like darkness. Ena placed out her hand and simply said nothing, but from her hand came out a black ball with a light gray center.

She would throw this ball at Tg, it was more than enough to get the job done.°

Post Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:49 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

"Funnels, CONTAIN" the General would call out, blasting upwards leaving his glowing Wings behind.

Once left behind, the General would shoot upwards and towards the sky, blasting straight up with speed that caused him to leave after images of himself behind.

The funnels he left behind would all shoot away and aim to surround the sphere. Once around the Sphere they would all release the same shields the General had, I-Field, Energy Jammer, TR011, Spatial Distortion, Gravimetric Barrier, Positron Shielding, Magic Jammer, Faraday and a basic traditional Energy Shield for good measure. While they all activated, the area inside the field would become isolated from the space outside of it, as if it was it's own dimension now.

After this, the General's eyes would begin to glow, sending data like streaks through the Iris'.

http://knolly.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/ep18ss06.jpg

This was the General entering his Data link mode. A mode that allowed him to tap into Dimensional Forces, unlocking his Singularity Abilities.

"Temporal Wake!" the General would say,

When he did so, the Area within the Funnels Shield where the ball was would begin to erase itself. It was a controlled Dimension, created for the sole purpose of erasing the contents trapped within it. To stop this dimension fro being harmed, the Shields were all necessary. As the General did this, if one scanned his Energy they would notice it quickly dropping, this was because the Data-Link mode put quite the toll on the Kydarin Crystal.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:31 pm 

"All of that for a ball? Kinda seems like a waste of energy; I mean its not like the ball was dangerous or anything. You do a lot for whatever reason."

°Ena picked her ear, she was still board, yet she need to confirm 2 to 3 more things before she did the thing. So she placed her hand up and upon doing so, darkness started to gather up and in seconds a massive black sphere was sitting above her. And with one flick of the hand, the black sphere was sent straight towards Tg.°

"This should be predictable."

Post Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:53 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

After the General wasted all his time stopping that energy ball, another much larger one was shot his way. But this time he wasn't going to waste energy phasing this one out of reality, no, he was going to attack. With speed, the same from before, he jetted towards this ball. And like an idiot, ran right right into it, head first causing it to explode, or do what ever it did.

However, like anyone could predict, the General the coward as he was, had a way out of it, instead of being hit by the ball, he used the RHS to make a hologram that was real to hit the ball instead of himself. From there, he would Quantum Leap through dimensions to appear behind Ena, already swinging the Core Blade unleashing Purifying Ice Shards that would rocket towards Ena with intent to peicre anything she used to defend herself with, purify the barrier/attack/defense and send the unpurified ice shards stabbing into her body.

At the same time, the General appeared, his Wings would fold around his body, and begin firing bolt of Photon Energy, at the same time, his RHS would be generating Missiles like spam, this boost of power was thanks to the Tachyon Accelerator and the Data Link, without it, he might just be dead, and a vampire by now.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:21 am 

"Ehh."

°Ena wasn't shocked, but she knew something like this would happpen and she was ready for it. She didn't need to dodge the attack, she simply took it like she'd normally would. Yes she was stabbed a lot by the ice and it did hurt a bit, but that was all that would happen. The shards would all be absorbed into her body, then shot right back a Tg.°

"Ehhh."

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:41 am 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

The shards were indeed shot back, but, they had already lost their Purification properties well before that, so, they would all meet the General's various shields and be shattered. Without slowing down his assault, the General would vernier backwards while unleashing two dozen Splitter Missiles. These would all rocket towards Ena and explode before hitting her send out 24 x 10 miniature needles. While those missiles did thier work, the General came to a stop before firing off 8 Bolts of Radion from each wing, Radion at it's core was similar to Khrona's Zero, it was similar in that whatever it touched was consumed, devoured, broken apart, torn to sunder. It fed off and grew off anything it touched, matter, energy, chakra, magic, it even fed off the nothingness in space. It was truly the General's most deadly and vicious of beams. Right after this, the General would come to a sliding stop on the ground. His WoL were nearing the end of their run.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:21 am 

"Oooh? That's new, but it won't help you win or even touch me for that matter. You don't seem to get the basics of this. You haven't really done anything I'd call noteworthy. A show without talent isn't a show at all, it's just a mess."

°Ena yawned, this was not what she thought it'd be. She started sinked into the water like darkness and seconds later she was gone, but where? Was the question. Then the water like darkness all came to one spot and vanished as well, but were?

From up way high is the so called sky was none other that Ena. She had her finger pointed at the small Tg (from her height) and in front of her finger was another black ball. She popped her thumb up and said "bang" the ball was shot like a bullet and was moving at high speeds. For the first time, she was using her Jounin level speed.°

"Basics is what you lack and for that I can't think much of you. Even a rookie knows the basics, but you're so far off from it it's kinda sad."

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:13 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

"They always tell me that" the General would say as he burst upwards at speeds that created after images, speeds that would normally be far outside his rank, as the WoL he dawned were normally his Special-Jounin/Jounin rank stuff, but were unlocked just for when he did Exams. As he burst upwards, he would hold the Core Blade before him, unleashing a concentrated volley of Ice Shards straight for it, in an attempt to purify it, or most of it to reduce the damage so his many shields could tank it. After all the General did Speed and Defense best.

While he was headed upwards, his systems would fire off some Phase Two Explosive Missiles, in front of those were Hammerhead Missiles meant to do nothing more then shield the Phase Two Missiles. If the Hammerhead Missiles didn't do their job, the Phase Two Missiles had a nifty teleport feature that would activate the moment they were disrupted, teleporting the explosive goods to their target.

While that was going on, thanks to the General's Quantum Computer/Brain his Funnels, would all burst out, and like they usually did would move about the area like flies making them hard to strike. While they moved, every once and a while they would fire off Sound Energy Beams at Ena.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:01 pm 

"Ehhh, you're still not getting it man. You've been going about this all wrong and I can't pass someone who can't do the basics. Trust me, I've been here to and a friend showed me the error of my ways in so many other words. This ranking exam isn't based on what you assume it is, which is why you're going about it all wrong."

°Ena sighed, she didn't need to dodge all epic like, but she was going to pop a shield up and that'd be enough for now. The darkness from her hands and feet surrounded her whole body and popped out like a shield. Each attack would hit the shield, but would be absorbed into it and that was that. As for the ball it would have broken through the ice and once it did that, it would return back to Ena.°

"I can do this forever on end and it'll still be the same. You're not showing me anything I'd call noteworthy, as I said before."

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:46 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

The shield would have been useful, had the Missiles not had their teleportation abilities, thus, they would hit the shield, and just teleport through it, and upon being inside it, would go boom. Other than that the General was finished and would land on the ground before dispelling his WoL and Banriu.

"Another fail eh?" the General would say.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:07 pm 

"If that's how you see it. I mean what did you do really? How many times did you ever come at me with your fists? All I saw was a guy showing off a bunch of stuff I could care less about seeing. Ranks are more than just titles, their signs that you went through trails and came out the better person.

You lack the basic skill set of a ninja, technology won't help you, nor will using super flashy moves. You need to fight with your own skills, stop trying so hard to gain power. Power comes from a response to a need, not want."

°Ena was far from worried about the attack; since she took it and all it did was cause her a bit of pain, before her body reformed itself. She then teleported in front of Tg and pointed at him, before shooting at ball like bullet at him at close range.°

"Watch this."

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:57 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

Those words, Ninja, they were old, they always were to the General he'd heard them way too much, but they were true. All this world was was the way of the "ninja" but that never stopped the General from doing what he did, nothing did really, he was just than anal about doing things his way.

Just as the General went to speak, a ball of energy, black as death itself shot for him, close range too. His shield, would immedietly react protecting him from the assault, or they would had he not turned them off. Ena wanted the General to fight without the aid of Sanctity Treaty Technology and this is just what was going to happen.

As the General was smashed with this ball, he would dispel all his stuff, reverting him to nothing more than the frail man name William Sywyk he would be without it, a mortal, boney human whose life force was so low, even Gennin looked like God to him. As this ball struck the General his entire lower half, stomach down was ripped through, torn like wet paper to a poke. There this ball would just fly on to wherever it would strike next.

With what little breath the General had left, he spoke.

"BriniaSona" and with that, his eyes would roll back and a blinding white light would encompass his entire body.

It was an ability the General was only able to use at near death, thus taking a strike from that ball was needed. In fact, this ability is the one the General came to Vescrutia with way back 5 years ago. And it was one he locked away under his own terms of near death as he deemed to powerful for his own sake.

It was an ability that relied on no technology, nothing Sanctity Treaty and nothing more then his own body. Thus it would commence.

As the General lied there, his legs, would grown back, but they weren't his metal ones, no these were human, these were flesh, legs he gave up long ago because he felt he did not deserve to walk upon or feel the Earth beneath his feet. After this, wings would tear from the General's back, but unlike the Wing's of Light like he normally called forth, these were soft, feathered and angel-like. For now there was only 2 of them, and they were wrapped around the General like a cacoon.

This was until they flipped op to reveal the General all but naked body, with nothing but a cloth covering his manhood. After the wings opened the General, no BriniaSona would float to his feet.

"I haven't felt this powerful since my battles as a Jounin oh 4 years ago" BriniaSona would say his voice echoing through the air for anyone within like 100 miles to hear.

He wasn't sure how long this form would hold up, Ascending after all was something only William Suwehnzetie and Erik were even capable of, and even they couldn't hold it up for long.

Immediately after getting up right, BriniaSona's wings would flap twice before he shot towards Ena with speeds that matched his WoL. While blasting forwards he charged up two balls of Bio-Destruction Ki in each hand letting the balls eventually cover his closed fists. As he closed in on Ena, he would unleash those two balls before his fist started blurring with speed, this blurring was punches, being thrown at blurring speeds, something common from a show like DBZ.

"IM NOT BACKING DOWN THIS TIME, NOT HIDING BEHIND COWARDLY SHIELDS" BriniaSona would yell out.

"FIGHT LIKE MEN!" he would yell again.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:15 pm 

"The fact that you're coming at me knowing you'll lose is funny, but passable in my eyes. See if you came at me knowing you'd die, then this would've been easy. So you pass and I'll be going to find a buddy of yours."

°Ena than vanished into thin dark air, she had to go and make a new baby and boy was she happy about doing that.°

"Have fun and I'm sure I'll see you here again hahaha!"

((I'm sooooo sorry for making you wait this long.))

Post Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:12 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

It ended so quickly, Ena up and left, BriniaSona was left floating there screaming at the air. It was over, but he still wanted to continue...

In a blur of speed, BriniaSona was gone, his destination Shinta.

Board index » Cafe VezSkroosh » Vescrutia's Archive » Void Village » Sector 2 » Ranking exam Stadium