Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

photo 2bebabac-5d83-4364-aaec-f592b645e862_zps021ddb0e.jpg Shinta's Kitchen

Character Of the Week

Valentine

Board index » Cafe VezSkroosh » Vescrutia's Archive » Void Village » Sector 3 » Draken Forest

Post subject: It's learning run
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:42 pm 
Void Anbu: Class A

Unique Trait: ?
Faction: Void Village
Sex: Female
Chusin sat there, in the Void, by herself, but she wasn't technically in the Void itself. She was in the reverse world; so in a way she was in the Void, but not in the Void at the same time.

The reason she was in the reverse world was because she was waiting for something. Since she had nothing better to do, she thought "might as well check on her bud, who was off in another world". Her buddy was on their way here soon enough, but they arrive in the reverse world; which was just Chusin's mind power.

"I wish she'd hurry up, I hate being here..."

The reason she hated being in the reverse world, was because everything was in reverse. People, power, language, everything! And that's why she hated being here, it was highly annoying in every way possible.

"I hope they got all the info needed to get here, cause I've done my part and I just wanna mope around."

Post subject: Re: It's learning run
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:33 pm 
Void Jonin: Class B

Unique Trait: Daku Daku Yumi Yumi!
"Nye Ho! I've got something for you."

*Ena somehow got into the reverse world, because reasons and shit. She was only there because she had something to give to Chusin and that was the mind of "Sakai". She handed her mind to Chusin and stood there since she knew what was going to happen.*

"Hehe, Nye Ho! Let's go!"

Post Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:56 pm 

"Awesome dude, I knew you'd come the moment you found out because of reasons and shit. But I'll save the reason for later, let's just do this already."

Chusin took the mind of Sakai and tossed it into the air; it didn't fly that far into the air though. She'd then ball up her fist and punched her other hand, it was about that time. After hitting her hand, she'd pull her fist from her hand and shout "reverse"; this caused Sakai's body to form.

"Well the body is ready, all we need is for it to be placed into the body and she'll be here and shit."

She sighed and just waited for Sakai to put herself together, didn't matter how she did it though.

"I guess this is checkmate."

Post Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:21 pm 

"This looks cool, tho it'd be cool if I wasn't moving backwards, but whatever."

*Ena just watched on, but she didn't like the idea of this whole thing for some reason. So she took it upon herself to do nothing, because reasons and shit.*

"I hope this goes well."

Post Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:07 pm 
Acolyte-Level Member
Acolyte-Level Member

Sex: Male
The mind of Sakai would float about for a few seconds, before it would fly into the body. The body would reject the new mind that had entered it, but this body was only a temporary one at best. Once the mind entered the body, it would come to life and thus Sakai would be woken up from what seemed like a deep sleep. Her looks were that of a male, because that was the only body that seemed to be given to her at the moment. Tho she didn't mind, she was just glad to be away from that hell hole of a place; but, she didn't come without gifts.

She had seen enough to disc form the last place she was in, and everything of that nature. She'd tossed it to Chusin and simplely float there in the reverse.

"I need a better body than this Yo, cause this one ain't cool. I also hope you enjoy the gift, you have eyes and ears in more then one place, as well as other stuff."

Post Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:43 am 

"Oh just pipe down, you'll get something soon enough, so just wait. However, it seems we have a slight problem; but, it's already taken care it technically. So now that you're here and what not, I'll work on finding you a body."

Chusin turned around and just floated off, she had things to do and with the new gift, everything was going good. Now the gift wasn't anything new or anything fancy, it was just a disc, that's all. The disc didn't do anything, it had no powers or anything of that nature. It was just a disc that had a map stored on it.

"Ok, so I see that this is happening just like I knew it would. Hehe."

Everything was good, people were happy so to say and others thought they were doing something; when in reality they weren't, etc.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:48 am 

"Since my job is done, I'll head back to my home and rest up a bit, cause reasons and shit.

*Ena turned around and also floated off, she had things to do and being here wasn't one of them. Tho it was nice to see everyone or rather someone again, cause shit was dead; she was also glad that something else was happening. She knew what was coming next, and all she had to do was wait.*

Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:08 pm 

Unique Trait: N/A
As Ena expected, something was happening. In a thin glint of light, attached to Chusin, a thread could be seen. It was faint and it was slight, and therefore the moment it happened, it had already come and gone. If it was missed, it wouldn't be happening again.

Quote:
From out of this chakra leak, which was a weakness in the structure of the Darkness, were 'The Angels,' which were sent from 'The Veritas,' in order to inform 'Vescrutia' of what actually happened and what was actually going on around them behind their backs. The 'Erelim' spread out over the area that was marked by the Sun, and immediately warped to the nearest source of Light.

Spoiler: show
A Flood of Chakra suddenly hit Chusin.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:49 pm 
Initiate-Level Member
Initiate-Level Member

Sex: Male
He was already lurking around the area long before it came. When it did come, he noticed it, something not of this world, yet very familiar. From deep within Ena's castle, the now complete experiment awoke. An experiment that was originally meant to counter and defeat Kham, counter Shinta, ZK, and anything else that thought they had no rival.

It stepped out of a chamber, and placed it's foot on the ground.

"A body not held back by my human form, and one not reliant on technology. The power, the form, the energy, THIS is what it means to become one with the Crystal" he would say.

A moment later, he was gone, and would appear before Chusin and with a single punch, the charka that was about to flood Chusin would become purified.

"I am Knightfall, and YOU, DO NOT belong back in this world" Knightfall would say taking a martial arts stance.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:54 pm 

Unique Trait: N/A
All the chakra exits the area immediately, taking all energy with it as it transitioned to a different location on the planet as a sudden burst of wind.

Board index » Cafe VezSkroosh » Vescrutia's Archive » Void Village » Sector 3 » Draken Forest