Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

photo 2bebabac-5d83-4364-aaec-f592b645e862_zps021ddb0e.jpg Shinta's Kitchen

Character Of the Week

Valentine

Board index » Cafe VezSkroosh » Vescrutia's Archive » Void Village » Sector 4 » Absorbed Desert

Post subject: Debating.
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:05 am 
Void Kage: Shinta Urashura

Unique Trait: Mind's Void
Sex: Male
-Shinta sat in the desert... well if it could be called that within the void.. it had no sun.. no abnormally high or low temperatures, just a lot of sand and the occasional worm monster.

In his hand he held the scroll given to him by famine.. an obvious trap, one that he felt the need and hunger to open.. soo he was debating how exactly to go about it.. what genjutsu could he use to counteract it.

At first he sought out Zeik.. but couldn't find him.. with his eyes he surely could gaze upon the scroll without falling into the deep hunger and drive he felt.-

"Quite a conundrum.. is it even worth opening..Perhaps I should just chuck it into the sun.."

Post subject: Re: Debating.
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:56 am 
Void Anbu: Class A

Unique Trait: ?
Faction: Void Village
Sex: Female
Well now, why not open it?

-From behind came someone very well known in Shu's side of the family. In an instance, her arms wrapped around Shinta's neck, her arms resting on his shoulders, her face quickly pressed up angest his. From her mouth came a soft, yet chilling question again.-

So are you gonna open it or not Shinta-San?

Post Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:03 pm 

-Shinta Knew where she was, the void made it hard to sneak up on him really so he didn't jump or look surprised he just kept starring down at the un opened scroll.-

'Open it... don't open it.. It's just a trap, but it could have useful information..'

-His speech was slightly slurred from his cheek being pressed up against. but in the end he probably wouldn't make the derision here today.. he had to find Zeik.. He cannot be hasty about things like this.-

'You spying on me? Chusin?

Post Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:18 pm 

H...how'd you come to that conclusion? Can't I just come and see you without being accused of spying?

"Damn he's quite smart, it didn't even take him no time to see through me, but maybe I could use this to my advantage. "

-She laughed a bit, while rubbing her check against his; his face was ever so soft and kinda felt like a baby's butt. Tho while she did that, her arms slowly changed from a hug to a head lock, if she could get this move locked in; then it'd be all good!-

Hehehe, did yah miss me?

Post Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:23 pm 

'Yeah, I did... And it was just a joke.. what's the point of spying on me.. I spy on people.. not the other way around.'

-Shinta was probably just tickling her fancy at this point he made no real indication on weather what he was saying was true or not, he just stated things blankly and seemingly without a point.

But for the most part he didn't stop the headlock, he was getting used to people being very touchy feely with him as of late and it didn't phase him too much.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:32 pm 

You never change do you? But let's see if you've grown in two places.

-Her grip was quickly locked in and now it was time for a little fun. In fact this fun was about to be a bang!-

Let's fly Shinta-San.

-In a instance, she took off into the air at brake neck speeds! Once she reached about 40,000ft in the air, she simply let go on Shinta; this was just her way of saying it's on bitch. -

Post Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:37 pm 

-Shinta froze in place when she let him go, gravity didn't really exist here so you could be anywhere you wanted, especially Shinta. He floated slowly to the side and turned around...-

"Oh.. You want to fight.."

-SHinta tossed his scroll ahead of himself and at Chuisn before rushing toward her, the scroll dissipated leaving only a smirking face of shinta barreling in like a bull aiming a palm thrust for her chest and nothing else.-

"You should have just asked.. I need to procrastinate for 5 minutes."

Post Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:53 pm 

W...what!? He didn't fall!?

-She was stunned for a bit, it wasn't something new to her, but she was just wondering why Shinta didn't fall? And before she knew it, that scroll was tossed to her; she wasn't sure what to think at the moment, but that's when it hit her. The scroll Just popped into thin air, and from out of nowhere came Shinta!-

What! No time to react or That's what I would say, gehehehe.

She took the blow full force, she didn't even try to stop it whatsoever; this was because of her ability, gravity! Or what was left of that old power, the hit would connect, buuut it wouldn't send her flying back. Due to her putting up a wall of gravity behind her.-

That all you go, bitch? Stop holding back and fight me for real.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:17 pm 

"It's all I have.. not all I got.. What is with the educational system on Vescrutia.. did they teach that sort of thing in the chaos?"

-He said in a sarcastic mocking tone, he was very sadistic when he got to fighting and obviously a punch was far from him going full force.-

"But yes you got me I can't do much else... I give up."

-He brought his arms down and a jet of void water shot up in a pillar under Her right as she gained composer. Void water obviously being healily lethal in long doses, Quickly absorbs life force and chakra in short doses.-

Post Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:32 pm 

Tch, don't give me that crap, you know full well what I mean and secondly, don't you dare talk about the Chaos!

-The blow did do some damage, it was shocking that she was able to speak so well. Tho it could be that she was simply ignoring the pain she felt, since Shinta did just come at the Chaos. But then something cought her ear and it pissed her off.-

You're giving up? The hell's wrong with you!? I won't allow it!

-All that talking took her attention off of what was important, she simply watched Shinta just dropped his guard. Was she not good enough? That's what ran through her mind, but soon enough she took notice of the water coming up at her and all she did was laugh.-

Water? You're gonna use water on me, wow that's sad. It wont work, but then a thought came to mind; Oh shit!

-Without a moment to lose, she quickly moved out of the way, but due to her recent attack, her movement was kinda slow. So as she moved, a little bit of the water tagged her right leg.-

Post Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:42 pm 

-Shinta could feel just the smallest amount of her chakra absorbed, it was always a weird feeling, like being filled just for a moment with someones body heat before it vanishes.
This was a common Shinta tactic, the lure into a false sense of defense when in reality you aren't attacking.

Shinta made every move so far he fought psychologically almost perfectly.. but he was certain Chusin thought she was making ground.

Shinta Brought his arms down now as they were in the position he held them still, and the infected leg would have her spiraling very quickly toward a solidifying watery ground. where you can bet Shinta would be waiting.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:59 pm 

Gwah! Did my chakra just get drained? I felt it!? So that's what it does, quite a snake move.

As she fell, she starting thinking about something important. And before she knew it, she hit the ground, hard, making a small hole in the ground.

I see, there is a gap in power, but in order to get stronger and to become the best, I'll need to kick logic to the side and do the impossible!

-She felt it inside her, deep inside her. It was a burning feeling and she wasn't sure what to think anymore, but the time for thinking was over! She got up off and out of the hole, she looked at her hands and clapped them together.-

Here we go!

-Inside her hands was a small light that power couldn't be felt, since it didn't give off a power signature. This was it, this was a new Mind Power! And from out of her hands came a beam of light, it was huge and was aimed at Shinta.-

Post Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:49 pm 

-Shinta stared at her , as she fell he apeared beneath her ready to catch. He smiled but then noiced an anomoly in her mind... A mind power being formed right here and now it was very interesting indeed. He watched her gain composure and aim down at him. It should seem strange that she could already use her power so easily but that was the grest thing about them... you are already aware of how they are used before even giving it a name-

"Already, you are unlocking one.... Very impressive, chusin-chan"

-He smiled and hismind began to calculate the proporties of the attack... his conclusion was that is was a bad idea to be hit by it .... but he was a curious bee after all,a litle bit would be fine. He sode stepped and it flew past him, taking his arm right off... no it de particulized it. The attack cotinued till it hit the void water and was absorbed. Shinta stood there bloddy stump and all..... -

Post Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:11 pm 

Well it is me after all, but if you think that that's all there is to this, then you're about to be in for a shock.

-Chusin was happy, she finally had something to call her own, this new power took her gravity and broke it down and remade it into something better. After Seeing her attack take of Shinta's arm, she quickly thought of something and in that instance; she vanished!-

Hehe

-In fact, her vanishing move wasn't so much vanishing as it was her body turning into particles and reappearing behind Shinta. Tho it was just a thought and somehow it happened or rather her power acted on that thought.-

"Got'em"

-Reappearing behind Shinta was cool, but she had to act fast. So she took her fist and aimed for the back of Shinta's head.-

Post Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:23 pm 

-Just as she appeaeed behind him large mutated cannon jetted out of his back. Shinta new where she would appeae she used his mind tk do it afterall and wih his body not even close to being human anynore the cannon was formed from mutated genes. A Zues cannon.

Just as Chusin shot off he blast so to did thecannon,but his was akmed at her torso witb his signature move , a Zues blast. Off came his head as be went flying and skipping across the water and sand of the desert before stopping errily quiet with no head or body.

The void water around hon rose up slightly as he fell bit but died down soon after, leaving his body bleeding on the ground.

A a few seconds would pass before a burst of mutation rushed up and began to reform his head and arm... his voice echoed throgh out the void as his jaw could not talk yet.-
"I like that attack..."

Post Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:55 pm 

Fuck.

-Was all Chusin would say, because she knew that what was about to happen was about to hurt. Taking off Shinta's head was good and, but getting attacked while doing so was crazy. Once she was hit, she would be sent flying back like a rocket, the only thing that could stop her at this point was a solid object.

And that's just what happened, she hit a small rock formation and she hit it hard. Leaving a hole in the rock in fact, was she done for or what?-

Post Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:06 pm 

-Shintas forming body seeed into the water below and it broke him dow reforming hi at the water next to Chusin. Shinta was always said to be a cruel man sadistic to the end so his motivation now might be to kill her, His dripping wet body moved close to her , fast as a snake and picked her by thescruff of her shirt.-

"lId really prefer it if you didn"t spy on me.... "

-without his glasses his scary eyes were seen pluslsing and dialating before going back to normal, he stood her up on her feet returning a bit of chakra to her.-

" That was.... fun. Hurt like the dickens tho."

Post Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:18 pm 

Spying is only half of the job and please, this'll hurt a lot more.

-Chusin wasn't lying about what she was doing, simply because it was stupid to lie to Shinta, since he knew her better then most people did or cared to do. Now that he was in close range and she had a little chakra back, she was on her feet, she clapped her hands together. Upon doing so, a small 3 dimensional cube appeared in-between her hands and in a instance, it expanded trapped Shinta inside.-

Check this, my new move! Crash!

-The cube quickly exploded, disintegrating everything on a molecular level.-

Take that, Shinta-San.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:41 pm 

-Shinta looked genuinly suprised perhaps he had not been reading her mind at that moment, but it didnt matter he was in be cubes.-

"troublesome."

-As they came in on him to smash him into little paticles there was a flash, whte and hot at first from tbe particle attack and then dark and menacing, a pure black engulfed the area, the reason why was because Shinta had released 4 of is five limiter seals and even being close to him was lethal. The particle attack was over powered and blated away.-

Your not as good with that yet ... as you think...

-before a thought could cross her head he landed a powerful punch to her gut, sh woulnt go flying he kepted her implace to absorb every last bit of damage just before his seals were resealing-

Post Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:50 pm 

Can't say I didn't push you, hehehe.

Chusin was happy for a bit, till she saw that Shinta got a little serious and she felt that, she felt an overwhelming power, even if it was for a second. But she'd soon be unconscious, due to the blow she just took.-

I hate you for being so strong....

Post Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:58 pm 

"........."

-she fell into him and he held her up, harsh words were the words of hate, but what was he feeling sentamental for.. most people hated him..-

"Im sorry Chusin... But I am a weaker man than you are a strong girl... In most ways...the ways that matter..-

-in all likelyhood she coudnt hear him, he picked her up inhis arms and teleported back to his home office to give her a rest on his bed-

Board index » Cafe VezSkroosh » Vescrutia's Archive » Void Village » Sector 4 » Absorbed Desert