Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

photo 2bebabac-5d83-4364-aaec-f592b645e862_zps021ddb0e.jpg Shinta's Kitchen

Character Of the Week

Valentine

Board index » Cafe VezSkroosh » Vescrutia's Archive » Void Village » Sector 4 » Ravished Magma Volcanos

Post subject: The eye
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:40 am 
Void Jonin: Class B

Unique Trait: Daku Daku Yumi Yumi!
Sex: Female
°•Since it was the first day on the job, Ena thought it'd be nice to go site seeing, while also looking into gaining her mind powers, which wouldn't prove too hard or shouldn't prove too hard so to say. In a burst of flames she appeared, walking down the hot blazing path of the RMV for the first time, this place felt like home to her in every way possible•°

"Oh boy! Now this is what I call a view!"

°•As she kept on walking and walking down the path, she came to a stop, something just didn't feel right to her, it was like she was forgeting to do something or something didn't happen. She thought about this for a few seconds and that's when it hit her, she had forgotten to take a nice long lava bath and she forgot to blow some stuff up for no real reason.

So now with this remebered, Ena simply burned off her clothes and took a step into the magma, *splash* once in she wouldn't be burned, tosted or anything like that, since she was immune to magma and fire, etc. Not to say it wouldn't hurt her, but something like this was like a cat punch to her.•°

"Ahhh, sooo good! It'd be nice if this was real and not fake... Who the fuck take a volcano anyways!? Like what the shit!..... Fuck!"

°•She was clearly getting angry at the fact some dick took the volcano away, in fact she was so mad that red fire started to light up around her. This was due to her letting the anger get to her, tho she quickly took note of this and cooled herself down a bit, buuut she was still a bit tense at the moment.

So she did what any normal person would so, she took her left hand and placed it upon her left breast, then she would started to grope it all sexy like. Next she'd take her right hand and move it to her "hot spot" in which she would start to make herself feel "happy", till she "exploded".•°

"Ahh... That's the spot... Almost there............... Almost... And bingo!!!"

(Time skip 6min)

°•After that much needed "brake" she laying her head on the rocks and kinda dozed off a bit, having "fun" with herself was quite a work out.•°

Post subject: Re: The eye
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:25 am 

°•While she slept like a baby, Ena had a weird dream, tho this dream wasn't like a picture dream, it was just one big eye that sat there looking at her. It creeped her out, so she took off running from it, but not matter how much she ran away or tryed to run away, it kept on watching her.•°

"Why cant I lose this thing? No matter where I go, it always finds me and just looks at me.

°•This was just one dream she wish she hadn't had at all, as the dream went on and on, Ena found herself up angest a wall or what she thought was a wall. And the big eye was desd in front of her, just looking at her for some unknown reason, then when things couldn't get even more crazy, more eyes appeared on the wall behind her.

That's when she got up off of the wall, but before she could get of completely and make her get away, slimy tentacles shot out of the wall like bullets. Each one grabbed onto her and slowly pulled her back, Ena tryed to fight back and resist as best she could... But it was all pointless, she was pulled inside and once she was in, she woke up.•°

"The hell... *pant, pant* Was that...?"

°•Once she woke up, her heart was... Well she would've liked it to beat so to say, but sadly it wasn't and don't think it will anytime soon, tho after fully waking up. Ena noticed that she had a weird mark on her chest and that mark was a eye, which creeped her out more than the dream.•°

Post Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:09 pm 

"Man, you sit down for a nap and when you wake up, you have an eye of your chest.

°•Ena sighed a bit, before she got up and out of the fake maga, she felt good, but after that weird dream she had not to long ago, she felt quite uneasy. But there was an even bigger problem afoot, and that was Ena had no clothes to wear, so she'd have to walk around nacked for the time being.•°

"Oh my god, I forgot that I burned my clothes."

°•So with no clothes, Ena sighed and got back to her little walk down the hot path, for she had to gain her mind ability and sitting around wouldn't get here anywhere.•°

(Time skip 20min)

°•As she kept on walking, Ena found herself coming up apon a huge castle, as she drew closer to the castle, the eye on her cest started to glow. Tho the glow was dem, so she wouldn't notice it just yet, even after seeing the castl Ena kept on walking towards it, she was gonna take a look inside it.•°

"Heh."

Post Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:40 am 

°•It wouldn't be long now, Ena had finally made her way up to the castle, tho she didn't think that something like this was inside the MV, but then agian givin the new kage. It wouldn't be a shock, now that she was in front of the castle she would placed out her hands, do a few quick hand signs before taking in a deep breath and fireing off a fire ball. Tho she could have used the big ass door in front of her, Ena just had to do things her way all the time, the fire ball hit the right side of the castle wall.

Once the smoke cleared up, there would be a rather large hole on the wall, in which she would simply walk threw like that nacked badass she was. Once inside, she quickly to notice of the interior was rather old midevil style, which only made her feel even more creeped out and to add more to it, the eye on her chest startes to glow brighter. In glowed she bright, that in lit up the damp lit castle she was in, not know what was going on with her body, she tryed to burn the mark off of her chest.

This proved to be very much pointless in the matter, no matter how much she burned away at the mark, it wouldn't go away at all.•°

"Damn it! What's with this stupid mark!?"

That mysterious voice"
That stupid mark is the symble of a slave.

"The fuck you say?"

That mysterious voice"
No no no, that type of toung wont do my sweet, now I want you to apologize right this moment.

"Ha! Look whoever and wherever you are, I'm not about to say anything like that. So... I'm sorry!"

°•And just like that she said it, which brought Ena to question what just happened, she was sure she wasn't going to apologize, but for some reason she did.•°

"What just happened? Why did I say that?"

That mysterious voice"
I know what you're asking yourself right about now, "what happened" and like I said before, that's the mark of the slave.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:49 pm 

"Grrr... Where are!? And how did I end up with this mark on me!?"

That mysterious voice"
Aren't we a upset, I'll tell you soon enough, but as for where I am... Just look behind you!

"Huh!?"

°•Ena quickly turned around, but as soon as she did, a hand ran threw her chest like a hot knife, while this wouldn't normally kill her, it still hurt like hell. Which brought questions to her mind, she was sure that pain and death were taking away from her after the Edo Tensei took place, but for some reason she felt pain and she was bleeding... A A lot.•°

"Whaaa!? *coughs up blood* How?

That mysterious voice"
Let me guess, you're shocked that I stabbed you, that you feel pain, and that you're bleeding. Oh the joy of this.

°•Ena was baffled by this, as she fell to her knees and looked at the hand in her chest, but the funny this was that there was no one around. So in other words, it was just a floating hand or so she thought, till a small girl appeared from out of nowhere, and that hand was none other than her's.•°

That mysterious voice"
Bonjour dumb dumb, it's nice to meet you in person, tho do forgive me for stabbing you in the chest, lets just say Edo Tensei wont be helping you anymore.

"Tch..."

°•And within a few seconds, Ena blacked out, she was quickly picked up by the mysterious girl.•°

That mysterious voice"
You have forgotten who you are Count Ena, but I'll make you remeber.

Board index » Cafe VezSkroosh » Vescrutia's Archive » Void Village » Sector 4 » Ravished Magma Volcanos