Valentine

Board index » The Astral Chaos » Dark Sector » Sacred Garden

Post subject: Another Stepping Stone: Enduring
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:48 pm 
Arcanuum Iris of The Chaos

Unique Trait: Tenjin & Hajin Chakra
Sex: Male
*After the Iris exams, Kai wandered around the Astral Chaos before finally coming across the Sacred Garden. He wandered deep within and stopped. His scarf around his face, the purple flames in his eyes were burning intensely as he chose one of the paths that were accessible. As he reached the center of another clearing, he stopped again. The purple flames in his eyes now served as an aura that enveloped him, suffocating everything within a small radius. This was not a malicious energy, however. It was something that Kai didn't understand at the moment*
*Kai extended his hand to the heavens above and closes his eyes. The purple aura around him explodes out and expands, sending shockwaves throughout the entire area. As Kai releases this energy, he drops to his knees, panting heavily. This...demonstration put a lot of strain on Kai. He continued to allow the energy to violently erupt from him as he sat within the epicenter of this "storm". He attempted to stand-up, but his body would not respond. He could do nothing but endure the pain of his own powers*
...why is this happening...?
*Kai grits his teeth, feeling as though he is being ripped to shreds. Yet, there are no physical signs of injury. He forces himself to sit up right before letting out a yell that appears to be drowned out by the violent storm*

Post subject: Re: Another Stepping Stone: Enduring
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:35 pm 

So, is this the extent of your will? Crippling under your untapped, raw power?
*As his vision begins to blur, Kai hears a familiar voice. His eyes focus as he sees Spark standing in front of him, in full angel form*
Spoiler: show

*She takes a step towards him and shakes her head. A disappointed look crosses he face as she closes her eyes*
Spark...what is this?
First off, it's time that I reveal my true name. I am Ehrienne. Your mother charged me with the duty of keeping you safe as you grew into your true powers.
*Kai struggled, but was finally able to stand on his feet. Still breathing heavily, he tried his best to focus through his pain*
Ehrienne...Why is it so important that I awaken these powers? Mother always told me that I needed to continue to grow to save our clan.
*Ehrienne walks closer to Kai and puts her hand on his shoulder, smiling lovingly*
I wish I could answer that, but you need to find these answers yourself. It's all part of the journey. Forgive me
*Kai looked to the ground, still enduring the pain of the storm. He finally looked up, smiling*
You've been with me since the day we were both very little. You always stayed by my side through all the terrible things that happened. Surely, it's not just because my mother told you to protect me.
*Ehrienne looked at Kai sideways confused at first, but then smiling and turning red a little*
Just what are you trying to imply, Kai?
*Kai laughed a little before remembering the pain of the energies swirling around him. He dropped to a kneeling position, coughing up blood. Ehrienne looked concerned, but bit her lip. She was fighting the urge to help Kai go through this trial. Polaris had specifically told her to not interfere with such an endeavor. But how could she stand there and watch the man she had grown to love go through such a terrible thing?*

Post Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:14 pm 

*Kai forced himself to stand again, trying desperately to catch his breath. In one instant, his eyes turned pitch black as the vortex of energies halted for a brief moment. He turned to the sky and howled violently, sending pulses throughout the land and sky. As symbols from the Ishidate clan covered his body, the symbol of life appeared in his left eye. Ehrienne attempted to take a step towards him but was blown back by the power that was consuming him*

So, this is the first step of his awakening? I never imagined that he would be in possession of such power. This truly is amazing.

*As his eyes returned to normal, his body still glowed. He looked towards Ehrienne and walked over to her, each step creating a small spark on the ground. She smiled at him, feeling the power coursing through him*

What is this?

A sample of what you're truly capable of. Unfortunately, it won't last long.

...So it's only temporary...Why?

Because you still have a long way to go.

*Sprouting from his arm was Sashay, in full demon form*
Spoiler: show
*She stared Kai down, look at him with an expressionless face. Kai looked between the two of them, sensing that this was just a meeting of friends*

So, that's your true form as well?

In some ways. This is want I evolved into after being in constant contact with your powers. My name is Kizuka. More importantly, there is something that needs to be handled.

*Ehrienne and Kizuka both strike fighting stances and look at him with fire in their eyes*

Heh, you two are always about business I see. Still, I don't know what I'm capable of or if I can even handle this now. I'll have to try and end this quick...

Post Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:37 pm 

*Kai dug the balls of his feet into the ground, prepared to fight Ehrienne and Kizuka with all his might. But when he looked at the pair, he realized that this wasn't the route to go. Instead, he held his arms open, staring at his allies. The symbol of life reappeared in his left eye.*

I refuse to fight you two. You are my friends and have been with me from the beginning. There must be another way.

*Ehrienne looks to Kizuka and smiles. She was glad that this was his answer. It was an acceptance of his powers, instead of fighting them like he normally would. The two entities would walk over to Kai and hug him, allowing their energy to mix with his. The vortex had completely stopped around them and began to make it's way into Kai's body as well. Kai gritted his teeth, the pressure of having so many energies trying to dwell within him becoming almost unbearable. Suddenly, he found himself in a blank space. It was the area he had designated as his own space. There was a hooded figure standing before him. It took a step towards him, extending his hand to reveal the Ishidate clan symbol on it.*

You're an Ishidate?

Indeed, young one.
It's about time you showed up.
I was getting impatient.

Who are you?

Look inside yourself.
Surely if you feel, you'll know.
Sometimes sight isn't the only answer.

*Kai stares at the hooded figure, sensing the energy the presence was putting out. He was startled to realize that the energy was almost identical to his. Yet, there were a few differences. He took a step back, but then held his ground. Now wasn't the time to be afraid.*

You're me?

Close.
I'm a version of you...the original.
My name is Asmudein.
I am the origin of everything Ishidate.

*Kai was taken aback by this news. The origin of everything Ishidate? The original? He wanted to feign ignorance of the entities words, but knew it was pointless. He was aware of what this figure meant...and how this meeting would end.*

You're the source of our clan's powers. You're the reason why we're capable of what we are.

That is correct. Long ago, I met 4 people who called themselves "The Seekers of Truth". There understanding of the way there universe worked made them the perfect candidates for heirs to my powers. With the knowledge I bestowed on them, they created a civilization that believed in the perfect balance of light and dark.

*Asmudein stopped his words and let out a deep sigh.*

Unfortunately, there was one of them who believed that such a world shouldn't exist, and rebelled against the others. Your mother, Polaris, was able to defeat him and banished his existence. I knew then that the child she would bear would be the vessel for my reincarnation.

And, I'm that child.

Correct. And now, it is time. There is much to do, and much to learn. I need answers from the other side of your heritage.

The demons...

*Asmudein nods and takes Kai's hand*

Don't be afraid. We will be as one again.

*In a burst of light, Kai was back in the Sacred Garden. There was no presence there, just his own. Yet, his form had changed. He was no longer Kai. Instead, he was draped in a black cloak. Long black hair flowed down his head. To top it all off, there was a mask on his face. The symbol of light had taken a permanent home in his left eye.*

Well, there's no reason calling myself Kai anymore. I suppose I shall take up my original name again...Asmudein

*As he spoke, the newly named Asmudein lit a fire on his fingertip.*

Now, what to do with this power? Of course, balance must be kept.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:01 pm 
Void Sanin: Class S

Unique Trait: Psion-Release
-A corridor of darkness had opened behind the newly named Asmudein, which ushered from it a figure clad in a pitch black cloak with an incredibly miniscule chakra pressure.-

Balance, is sorta out of whack at the moment. Perhaps you'd like to assist in its realigning?

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

"You should really learn to pick your battles.."

Post Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:02 pm 

*Asmudein turned to see the cloaked figure. He used his left eye to try and read the mysterious man's Chrono Branches, but they didn't show. Asmudein tapped his mask as he walked towards the figure, curious as to what his intentions were.*

Indeed. Balance is one of the key components of the universe. I suppose that since you're asking for my assistance in keeping the scales even, I can assume that you have some sort of plan?

Post Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:19 pm 

Ai'..

-The whispy portal of insidious energies grew more massive in circumfrance by the passing second, soon escalating from the parameters of an average door to length of a whale's gaping maw. The ebon void basically screamed ominous but the charming heir the mysterious spectr emitted told a different story.-

And you've been chosen to help usher in this deliverance.

-Savaj hadn't taken a single step since he arrived; but he extended his hand in a fashion that promised to defy all laws of distance, should he accept this "invitation".-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:43 pm 

*Asmudein look at the portal behind the man as he listened to him speak. Such dark energies coming from such a calm person. Did this man really understand the balance he was referring to?*

How can I be sure that you have the power to bring the balance back?

*Asmudein wasn't just going to go along with just anyone. He needed a reason to believe that this man was capable of doing what was necessary.*

Post Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:44 pm 

-The behemoth of a black hole behind Savaj howled in response to Asmudein's prideful bark, it caused a mild chuckle to slip from underneath his hood.-

I mean... If it's a demonstration you want.

-And suddenly, penetrating the swirling ooze of dark magic and crashing upon the surface with a monstrous thud had been a gargantuan pearly white skeletal appendage. It sported carnivorous boney claws for fingers and clutched the crust of Vescrutia as it dragged out its amusement park sized bodice.

Atrocious from head to disfigured toe, this malnourished fiend from hell foamed at the mouth at the sight of its target. It's immense chakra levels seemed to be where the Psion displaced his true power, quickly vanishing from the in front of Asumedin to atop of the head of his hellbound stead. Its eyes shimmered a violent scarlet before spontaneously firing two deadly bolts of blood red damnation. Borne from souls collected and harvested by this self proclaimed Lich King, this Goliath of black magick aimed to do more than simply vanquish. It would strike with calculated purpose, precision.-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:54 pm 

*Asmudein's eye's widened before laughter could be heard from behind his mask. He was delighted that the man he once thought barked louder than his teeth could do damage showed just what he was truly capable of. It appears that he was foolish to assume that the robed figure that now stood atop this behemoth was incapable of backing his words. With a flicker, Asmudein was gone from the spot he was in, dodging the bolts of destruction. He reappeared in the air, arms wide open as what appeared to be a chain made of darkness formed around his arm and hanging down his side.*

Yes! Impressive! That is what's to be expected of one trying to bring about balance.

*Asmudein condensed the energies the chain was made of, forming it into a blade. He darted directly towards the beast, but it was not his target. No, he intended to attack the one in control of it. His left eye pulsing, Asmudein sent waves of Hajin energy in front of him, giving the illusion he was farther away than he truly was. He swung at the robed beast tamer, hoping his tactics weren't seen through.*

Post Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:56 am 

-Savaj's eyes trailed Asmudein's swift feats of movement, thoroughly analyzing each muscle contraction and swiveling joint. His already marvelous mind had always been superb at premptive calculations, but used in tandem with the Sharingan almost made things boring.

The cloaked figure tilted its head upward toward Asmudein's circumvented position, prior to the completion of his speedy jump, casually sliding his hands in his pockets as he finished exacting his counter. The existential wave of genjutsu was the first layer of this offense to peel away, and with a crimson gleam from the abyss of his hood it was done. One of the fundamental perks of the Sharingan countered and punished the use of illusionary techniques, reversing them upon the caster with plans rather vindictive. Asmudein's wavelengths intending to disorient the Psion would figuratively short-circuit and explode in his face like psychological C4- mental strife of this caliber could severly cripple the target in a state of intense yet temporary neuro-paralysis.

What followed Asmudein's bold but foppish gung-ho approach to combat had been an attempt to wrap this shit up in record time. Mimicking Savaj, the monumental skeletal behemoth tilted its massive skull upwards as to make "eye contact" with the, presumably, compromised target and unleashed a most vulgar duel stream of howling scarlet power dissected and concentrated from countless fallen souls from its maggot dripping eye sockets.-

-He waited for the aftermath to comment on anything, but actions often speak louder than words. Besides, contact with such volatile energy may leave Asmudein in incapable condition with practically fatal side affects.-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:00 pm 

*Asmudein had not calculated that the hooded figure was in possession of such a power that would turn his on genjutsu on him. He seemingly got nowhere as he was blasted by his own attack, falling into a comatose state. As he plummeted from the air, the Tenjin chakra acted quickly on it's own. It had to make sure Asmudein would land safe and deal with the attack from the creature. The chakra would summon Reiki to Asmudein's side and create a rift, in this dimension, allowing him to fall into it and out of harm's way. Another rift opened up some distance away from the attackers, popping Asmudein out in a safe manner. As he sat on the ground, still unconscious, the Tenjin chakra began it's restorative processes, trying to break him free of his psychological chains*

Nngh, that was rather unexpected. I see genjutsu would be foolish on such an opponent. But I shouldn't fight him head on...My body still won't respond to me either.

*Asmudein was beginning to get nervous. Who was this person that commanded such strength? Still, he couldn't allow himself to be felled so quickly. The Tenjin chakra, still acting on it's own consciousness, summoned a seal beneath Asmudein and began to pull energy in from the North Star*

Post Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:01 pm 

-Savaj's souless cackle could be heard from far and wide, haunting Adsmudein no matter where he may have decided to collect himself. The nefarious constitutions that powered the mouth blast assault from Savy's colossal, undead sentinel bathed and soaked into its targets soul. Exploiting his weaknesses where they may reside in his immortal body and ultimately victimize him like a tropical venom.-

Would you like me to continue my presentation?

-The cloaked figure smugly/politely asked, instantly reappearing outside the cusp of Asmuedin's seal like an hallucination. His hands rested comfortably in his pockets, his enormous beasty howling vindictively in the distance. Its mouth foaming with malevolent intent, it roared with the power to clear the sky of clouds and allow a peek into the starry cosmos miday.-

Or do you understand?

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Post Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:18 pm 

*The Tenjin chakra would flare up, forming into a snake as it hissed at the hooded man, but Asmudein would suppress it, bring it back to his control. As he slowly awakened from his "slumber" he heard those echoing words. As the seal below him faded, Asmudein stood to his feet, staring at the gargantuan monster and it's master. Though Asmudein wanted to see more of his current adversary's power, he decided it would be much wiser to do so as an ally. Yes, this person seemed more than capable of accomplishing the goals Asmudein wanted himself. As he took another look at the current Chrono Branches, he was convinced this was the best route.*

Hmph, I see no reason for us to continue such pointless antics. I see that I can trust your strength.

*Stepping to the man still cloaked by his attire, he extended a hand. The symbol on it cast a glow throughout the darkness around him. Such a gesture was customary to show trust between to parties from Asmudein's times, and he was stuck in them, no doubt.*

I am Asmudein. Allow me to be your ally in returning balance to this...what do people call it...existence? Dimension? Reality?

Post Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:02 pm 

Vescrutia.

-He said taking his hand, calling for a pitch black shroud to envelop and swallow them completely. It soon faded, taking every trace of Savaj and Asmudein along with it.-

Savaj's Theme

Savaj's Cloak

Board index » The Astral Chaos » Dark Sector » Sacred Garden