Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

photo 2bebabac-5d83-4364-aaec-f592b645e862_zps021ddb0e.jpg Shinta's Kitchen

Character Of the Week

Valentine

Board index » Cafe VezSkroosh » Vescrutia's Archive » Void Village » Sector 3 » Count Ena's Castle

Post subject: Redecorating kinda, sorta, probably?
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:01 pm 
Void Jonin: Class B

Unique Trait: Daku Daku Yumi Yumi!
Sex: Female
From the back of the castle came none other than Ena, who had been working on the castle ever since she got the idea to make this place a little bit livelier. Since before all this, she was going through her “Emo mid life crises” phase and she thought that any and everything “Dark” was just cool. So since that phase was done and over with, she thought about making the place brighter or at lest make it not so gloomy.

“I wonder what I should do about the rest of the castle? I mean I could just leave it as it, but that wouldn't show change.”

She wanted to fix up everything, but it was way more than one person could do; although she could use clones to help her with all of this...but she just didn't feel like wasting the energy to do so.

“I wish my husband were here, he'd do all this labor for me, but he's out doing god knows what.”

Post subject: Re: Redecorating kinda, sorta, probably?
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:24 pm 
Void Anbu: Class A

Unique Trait: ?
Faction: Void Village
”You know there's no harm in calling on me when you need help Ena. I mean we're friends right? Or at least I think you said we were friends. Anyway, like I was saying; just call and I'll show up because that's what friends do and stuff. Though since it is you, I really wouldn't expect you to call for outside help hehe.”

Chusin hadn't shown herself yet, but she was indeed in the area projecting her voice loud enough for Ena to hear. She hadn't shown herself because she was kinda stuck somewhere and didn't know how to get herself unstuck, plus she knew that she'd be laughed at if she was seen.

”Why did this have to happen to me? Why… “

Tears began to pore out from her eyes, as she cried a failures cry. She dropped her head in shame.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:40 pm 

"Somehow I knew you'd show yourself sooner or later, I mean its not like I didn't know you were here after all; but I still don't see how you got pass my dragon...wait, yeah I know how you did it, I almost forgot I told'em not to attack you or did I? Nope, I never told him that, I guess he just doesn't care about who comes here anymore, shame it is."

She wasn't all too happy to know that Chusin was in her castle or wherever she was inside the castle at the moment. In fact she only knew she was here because she had eyes all around the place, so it was highly unlikely that anyone could just walk in there and her not know about them being in there. She sighed, she could only imagine the terror Chusin brought upon her soon to be less gloomy castle, but since she was busy at the moment; she didn't really have time to go get her and kick her out.

"Also, if you wanted to help me you could've just started helping or better yet doing all the work for me, while I take a nap."

Post Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:06 am 

"Well its not like the big guy actually does anything other than sleep, I mean he's pretty lazy if you ask me and you should really look into getting a new dragon for this place or something like that."

She was kinda happy that the dragon was always sleeping because she didn't think that she could take on a full fledged dragon by herself, since they were strong or were said to be strong. However, none of this was getting her unstuck from where she was stuck at and that only made her cry more, but than she got a idea! She simply stopped trying to force her way out and just sat still for a moment and she fell from where she was; finally unstuck and out of the shame light, but she didn't forget the rest of what Ena had said.

"Also, if I wanted to be a maid, I would've taken up the job. I'm not about to do all the work with no help' because that would be stupid and laaaame."

She said as she made her way out of the castle and towards the area Ena was in; much had changed about Chusin over the shot time frame...well a lot had changed and it wasn't really important, but meh.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:19 am 

"God I hate you so much and there's literately no reason for it, I just do and I think I might need a new dragon for the most part, eh. On the other hand, I think you'd look good in a maid outfit and...well, cleaning up and doing house work for me. I mean you have the skills to do that much if I'm not wrong here, so yeah, you should totally come and be my maid for thew time being; heh maid, hehe~my maid hehe."

She laughed a bit, because the very thought of Chusin in a maid outfit was just damn funny as hell and she couldn't help but laugh a bit. She knew that Chusin had nothing to do and that's why she offered her the job in the first place, but it was up to her and from the sounds of it she didn't want to be a maid. Aside from that, once she saw her, she waved and kept on working on fixing up this gloomy ass place.

"Hey, if you're going to come over here than help me you ass."

Her speech was simple, not dumbed down, but simple since she didn't have to put up her front around Chusin because that would make her stupid for even thinking she could sink lower than that.

"Also, where's my daughter? I was hoping she'd be tagged along with you and what not."

Post Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:00 pm 

”Oh haha, you're so funny that it makes me laugh.”

Chusin didn't find many things funny, she also didn't find the idea of being a maid funny; even if she knew she could pull the look off like a glove. However, as much as she knew she could pull it off, she couldn't do it and even more so wouldn't be Ena's maid.

”As for MY daughter, she off somewhere fucking with someone or something, I don't really know and I can't say that I care.

She said as she followed up with a sigh and a quick head shake. She and her daughter hardly ever saw each other for the most part, but she always knew where she was sooometimes. However, while she was talking and what have you, she started to pick up some wood or whatever was around; so she could help out a little.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:19 am 

"That wasn't a joke, I was dead serious about what I said, I don't see what would be funny about that and as for MY daughter; you'd think you'd keep an eye on her and not let her roam freely around with just any old body, man you're a bad parent."

She shook her head in shame, there wasn't anything good about letting your child roam freely without someone watching them all the time, but she couldn't tell someone else how and what to do with their child; even if it was a pain in the ass. While doing all this, she thought about taking a brake for a minute, since she'd been working for so long and needed some rest for a bit.

"I'm taking a brake, you can just get to work and what have you."

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:47 pm 

"Well that was mean to say and I think you should say sorry or something, I mean damn, you actually hit a soft spot truth be told and it really hurt or hurt a bit."

Chusin didn't see herself as a bad parent, she saw herself as a good parent, since letting your child roam was a good thing in her book, which is why she let Anju do as she pleased; because nothings worser than being an overbearing parent.

"Also, if you think I'm about to work while you take a brake, than you're crazy."

She would only work when Ena was working, so till then, she'd just chill about and do nothing for the time being.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:50 pm 

"Whatever."

Ena was relaxing, so she didn't care what Chusin did for the most part, she just needed a brake so that she could regain herself, due to the hard work she was putting in remaking this whole damn place and so on and so forth.

"Hey, you feel that Or rather do you see it?"

She saw something, however, if Chusin didn't notice it than she wouldn't keep on the topic.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:01 pm 

"Yeah, I feel it, rather I can see it just fine and I don't really care because it doesn't apply here since, well you already know since you were there to be honest."

Chusin sighed, she already saw it coming a mile away and she didn't care because like she said, it didn't apply here nor would it ever; she felt somewhat sad and pitied it to be honest, but again she didn't care one bit.

"I think I'll play along and what have you, so yeah, lets finish this work."

Post Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:00 pm 

"Well that's good to know, but who said I was done taking my brake? I'm still resting, so just chill and enjoy the small rest while you can; because once we get to work, there won't be any more of these."

Ena was still enjoying her down time, she hadn't really had any time to relax since she was always busy doing something or another; so this was a good thing in her book. However, after this shot rest, she was going to get back to work and finish up the remodeling of her whole home.

"Ayyye, I really don't want to do this..."

Post Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:04 pm 

"Man this sucks though, but whatever."

She sighed as she looked around some more and seeing all the work that was left was driving her crazy mad, she didn't want to do work; she was still wondering why she even came here for the most part, she had nothing to do whatsoever. Though it was something to do, since the Void could use something new to look at other than all this pitch black smug stuff everywhere, so something new would be a plus so to say and she was always down for making and doing something new, it was a change or pace from her normal actions.

"The pain of work is coming."

Post Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:37 pm 

"I really don't want to work now, been sitting too long and now its got me lazy now; so you can just go home or do whatever it is that you do."

Ena didn't want to work, so she turned about and started to walk off towards what was left of her mansion, since it was still there, just missing a few key parts to it and so on. She yawned a few times while walking, but she just thought about everything that she could be doing and how much work she could've gotten done is she stayed.

"Oh well."

Post Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:43 pm 

"That sounds good to me, but I don't have anything to do at the moment; so I think I'll try and be a hero of the Void and save people from danger and stuff, you know, the good stuff. So why don't you help me train and get stronger, I do need the help to be honest and I feel like unlocking my mind power."

She was hyped for all of this, she hadn't had an idea this good since her last idea, which was quite some time ago, though she didn't know if Ena was down for helping her become the best hero she could be, so that was one of the problems she would have to face.

"So are you down? I mean you could be a hero to and maybe we could be teammates or something; its not like we have anything better to do, no one comes here to visit other than Shinta and me. So I think it'd be nice to do this, I mean can you really say no?

Post Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:48 pm 

"Well....sure, why not? I haven't anything better to do, but first let me go and get the fairy out of my place, it'll be a big help since you want to be a hero all of a sudden."

Ena only said yes because she knew that what Chusin was saying was true, no one really came around to her place or even around her for the most part; maybe its because she was so use to being alone that she never actually too the time to make friends and stuff, so this idea was a good thing in her book for the most part. She still had her doubts about it and didn't think it would go too far before everything went to hell, but that was a car she'd drive when she got there. However, she did need to get this fairy from her mansion, since it was a unique fairy with unique magic that it got from somewhere, no one really knew.

"Just give me a minute."

Post Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:56 pm 

"Yay! I'm glad you want to do this with me, but what fairy could you possibly have? Oh, wait! That fairy? Ha, didn't think you had it to be honest."

It was at that moment she knew what fairy Ena was going to get, only because she was in the mansion before hand and saw a lot of weird stuff in there, but she didn't think that glowing small thing was a fairy or rather "That" fairy.

"Well now all I gotta do is wait. I can't wait to be a hero and get my mind power too, man this is going swell truth be told."

Last edited by Chusin on Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:07 pm 

"Well I'm glad she didn't follow me inside."

Ena walked on into her mansion and just walked straight to her room and sat on the bed, the bed that was right next to the fairy she was suppose to be getting, but at this moment intime she was sleepy and just passed out on her bed. She'd been a little sleepy and hadn't gotten much of it, due ti her always being busy and doing something or another, however, she wouldn't be sleep for long, just a few minutes was good enough.

"....."

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:22 pm 

"Man what's talking her so dang long? I wanna go out and be a hero and stuff, I mean its not like I have anything better to do with me time, so this is a good way to use it. However, what's taking her so long!? Man its like she's lost in her on home or something or she's left me out here to look like a idiot! Well I'm sure I'm seen that way anyay, but whatever."

Chusin had enough of waiting, so she would also make her way towards the mansion, she was going to help Ena find her fairy and also get this hero game going so she could have some fun; though she couldn't help but question her life choices.

"Aye yah! I can't wait!"

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:51 pm 

After taking a small nap, Ena woke up and yawned a bit, she was still a bit sleepy, but she had things to do and she still had to go play hero with Chusin. So she got up and took the fairy that sat by her bed and left her room, she was about to use this fairies magic to turn her and Chusin into heroes; though the magic that would be used was black Friday magic.

"Man I hope this stuff works, still freaks me out about what happened last time I used this mess on something or rather someone."

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:55 pm 

"What's taking her so damn long? Been here for a few hours, I mean how long does one person need to sleep?"

Chusin was getting a little tired of waiting and she was also getting sick of having people waste her time; she didn't mind them wasting anything else, but time was one thing she couldn't get back. So she would wait just a few more minutes before storming off to fetch Ena, since it seemed like she needed someone to hold her hand and what have you.

"Ugh!"

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:01 pm 

"Yo, long story short, I'm going to use this fairies magic to turn us into heroes okay? Just be warned that this fairy uses a magic known as black Friday magic and it more or less can kill you or turn you into a tree for whatever reason, I don't really care. So that's the run down of it, but still you might die or become a tree."

She said as she was walking towards Chusin and since she explained everything in a loud voice, she wasn't going to repeat anything she just said be cause she really didn't want to at the moment. So once she got face to face with her, they could get this "Hero" thing kicked off and see just how far they could get with it or die trying or become a tree.

"This should be fun or at least time killing I guess."

Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:31 pm 

"Well as long as we can do this hero thing, i don't care what happens, though I don't want to become a tree, I mean that seems like a real pain in the butt if you ask me. So lets do this, I can't wait to be honest, it'll be fun to be a hero that goes about saving and helping people or something like that, but I can't help but feel like someone has done this before and or is currently doing it now. I mean we could just be riding the wave like everyone else, however, lets just get this over with."

Chusin was hyped about doing this, she couldn't really believe this was about to happen, but it look like it was for the most part and she was really looking forward to it.

"What are you waiting for!? Hit me with that black Friday magic and make me a hero!"

Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:52 pm 

"Well get ready to become a hero."

She shook the fairy a few times and this would cause a little bit of dust to pore out of the bottle the fairy was in and once the dust got out, it would spread like wild fire, enveloping both her and Chusin at the same time. The dust would grant Chusin her long awaited wish to become a hero, he body wouldn't change too much, but it had become little bit buffer than before and her powers were now..well, powers. She would be able to tap into all the powers she's had over her lifetime or rather the ones she manage to keep after he accidents and what have you. As for Ena, she wouldn't undergo any change whatsoever, because she wasn't about to become a hero; she was more of a bad guy and didn't want to ruin that image.

"Well there yah go, black Friday magic dust, so how do you feel?"

Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:01 pm 

"Awesome!"

It was like a dream come true, she finally got to become a hero or rather what she thought was a hero, she could feel the power running through her and it was quite a bit at that; so she forced her power down to the point of it being leveled with a humans, since she was clearly beyond superhuman levels anyway. She felt better and stronger than before, she had everything she wanted, she could even recall the past powers she'd had, but they weren't much to be honest.

"I guess I can use whatever I can recall, which isn't but a few things haha. I wonder what I should do now? Hmm, I don't know, maybe I'll go test out my old and yet new abilities, which really aren't anything new sigh.

Board index » Cafe VezSkroosh » Vescrutia's Archive » Void Village » Sector 3 » Count Ena's Castle