Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

photo 2bebabac-5d83-4364-aaec-f592b645e862_zps021ddb0e.jpg Shinta's Kitchen

Character Of the Week

Valentine

Board index » Cafe VezSkroosh » Vescrutia's Archive » Moirai University » Miju District » Kuriko Dorms

Post subject: Finding the "spot"
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:22 pm 
Moirai Student :: Genin Level Member

Unique Trait: Poison Conversion
Sex: Female
xNot to long after leaving the office she was in, Homura found herself somewhere. She knew where she was, but at the same time she didn't know. The paper that was given to her wasn't really all that helpful, however it did help a little bit.x

"Hmmm, where is that library?"

Post subject: Re: Finding the "spot"
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:17 am 

xAfter some time passed, Homura found herself in the library reading some books. She wasn't use to talking to people, which is why she sat a corner and read to herself. The book she was reading was about different types of cats and where they lived. She wasn't sure why she found this book to be good, but it was one way or another.x

"I wonder where he could be...does he even know about me?"

xShe asked herself that question many times, but she could never got a solid answer.x

Post Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:33 am 

"Well that's enough reading for now I guess. I wonder where I should go next? This place is so big and I don't know anyone here, so I'm burnt up. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll be able to find him."

xHomura closed the book, got up, put the book back and left out the library. She left out and walked somewhat else, she didn't know where she'd end up, but it was whatever.x

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:32 pm 
Magistrate of Alchemic Knowledge :: Anbu Level Member

Unique Trait: Gentai
Sex: Male
Alignment: Good
"You know, just walking around this place is very draining. Especially if you don't have anyone with you to enjoy the scenery with." Lin said as he watched the girl walk pass him. Ahh, yes it was all to perfect. Lin had been watching the girl, as he seen her go and to the library and read. He didn't know why she grab his attention maybe because of the type of energy she gave off. Lin wasn't the type to date younger girls nor was he attracted by them. So she had no worries about him using sour pick up lines.

He stood there with his arms folded as he leaned against a wall. He wore his Moirai U uniform for Magistrates. He had let his hair grow just a bit as it went past his shoulders about a inch or so. Lin still wore all white as always and on his hip sat two blades both were in white holsters. Those were his soul instruments, Nitos and Nese, his sealing tattoos covered by the uniform.

Lin would straighten himself out and stand up to walk over to the young dame. He would greet her with a smile.

"Hello, I am Magistrate Linomaru Hugo. And you are?"

Lin extended his hand for a shake; hopefully he didn't scare the girl.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:10 pm 

xAs she continued to walk, she couldn't help but overhear someone saying something. She turned her head, and noticed a rather odd looking man on the wall; she wasn't sure if he was talking to her just yet. So she kept on walking, that is till the man walked over to her, and started to great her.

She felt a slight chill run down her spine; "could this be one of the weird guys, who's into young girls?" She thought to herself. However, she didn't want to make things weird, because people were probably looking at them, so she spoke and gave her name.

"Homura Kugutsu, nice to meet you."

xShe was kinda scared to shake this guys had, because she was 100% sure he was gonna kidnap her and do things. But in order to keep things clean, she shook his hand.x

Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:28 am 

"Kugutsu... As in the sane clan as Takai Kugutsu.. I see now... I don't mean to be creepy.. But you gave off the same type of energy as him. I have a sixth sense for your type of energy. Well.. Your clans' energy."

Lin said to the girl as he stood over her. Lin was about six feet tall give or take. He towered over most people around Homura age. So he stood maybe a few inches or a foot over her.

"Takai and I are rivals, the current record is Takai 53 wins and 52 wins for myself. I've known him for quite some time. But, I must ask you what is your relation to him?" He had to find out was she his daughter or sister or cousin or aunt, he had already met Kohana and ranked her. She showed great promise in her exam. Is Homura the same.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:32 pm 

"Yes, that's the same clan, and don't worry about being creepy."

xShe said, but clearly she still thought Lin was creepy. But things got serious when Lin mentioned Takai, that's when the look in her eyes became a bit more serious. See there was some bad blood between the two.x

"So Y'all are that close huh? Seems he's close to everyone except me...but anyway I'm his sister, younger sister that is."

Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:13 am 

She walked the halls of Moirai with a few of her friends as Tasha saw her father talking to one of her classmates from the looks of it. Normally one would do this but if her father was punishing this girl, she had to be bad news. Tasha walked over to the two of them after she told her friends she would see them later. Upon walking up she could hear their conversation. She would roll her eyes as he started to gloat about his and some Takai guys rivalry. Then the girl said she was this Takai guy's sister and she knew she had to 'save' her from Lin's forever bantering. So she came to the rescue.

"Please spare this poor girl from another one of your epic warrior battles. Hehehe... I'm sorry my dad's got that oddball personality.. But he is a great mind of this academy."

Tasha said she came to the two of them. He hair was long strawberry blonde in hue that draped over her shoulders stopping just above her waist. She wore a witches uniform with her alchemical symbol on dangling from her wrist. Meaning she was both a witch and a alchemist. She had her magic lotus flower ring on and on her side rested a blade in a very thin holster.. She had very large breast for a girl her age anyone would think she was older than the age of fifteen but her demeanor and mood overall would tell you her age.

She greeted the girl with a smile after giving her father a stern leer.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:19 pm 

"Ehhh, it's cool. I was enjoying his story."

xHomura was baffled; she didn't even understand why or where this chick came from, but she seemed less weird than the guy. She hadn't been here long, so she didn't care for whatever the people here did. However, the outfit the chick was wearing was odd, because it didn't look normal.

"This place gets weirder and weirder by the second."

She said before sighing; everything was just like wow! In so many other words.x

Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:04 am 

Lin looked at the girl before as Homura said she was the sister of Takai, hmm.. And she was just a student... He began to think about that thing.. Family... He didn't understand why the look she gave him at the speak of her older brothers name... Hmm..

"I see.. I read something is wrong with such relations with you two, yes?.."

Lin would be interrupted by his daughter... His attention turned to her as he did have some kinda sense that she was coming. Before the girl spoke her words Lin came to meet the girl. She was small to her father he knew she only stood five feet. So she would be engulf in his shadow as he stepped in front of her.. He couldn't stop her babbling. She interrupted him, so he got bit mad but still she was his daughter. And she also grabbed Homura's attention.. Which was good... But Lin seen something in the two of them... His eyes had narrowed, as he came to view his daughter and then Homura.

"Ahh.. I think the Elders are speaking to me...No, I just have a crazy idea... Homura, You and Tasha... Will be my newest students. Yes.. This will be perfect... I will expect nothing but the best and also be very tough. Will you two take my offer??"

Lin wasn't sure if they would be all for it hopefully they would. He knew that teaching Homura would grind Takai's gears. Maybe..

He ended his pharse with a smile, Lin like always had a smile on his face when he wasn't in battle. It was more greeting from his regular face, that's what he thought and that is what he did

Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:09 am 

"Sure, why not."

xShe had nothing better to do, and this weird guy could lead her to her brother; so she'd take him up on this offer. She sighed and just waited for whatever was coming next.x

Post Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:51 pm 

He would stand over the girls now with a smile , the news he recived from Homura was most exciting to him. He then turned his back to the girls and said only one thing to them.

"I'll see the both of you tonight in the Flower Garden. There you will begin your training."

Lin had a plan merge his clan with Takai's but firast he had to see if the clans charka could sync and what better way then to test it with a pure breed of his clan.

Board index » Cafe VezSkroosh » Vescrutia's Archive » Moirai University » Miju District » Kuriko Dorms