Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

photo 2bebabac-5d83-4364-aaec-f592b645e862_zps021ddb0e.jpg Shinta's Kitchen

Character Of the Week

Valentine

Board index » Cafe VezSkroosh » Vescrutia's Archive » Moirai University » Bara District » Lapis Park

Post subject: The Brothers Hugo.
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:25 am 
Magistrate of Alchemic Knowledge :: Anbu Level Member

Unique Trait: Gentai
Sex: Male
Alignment: Good
Lin walked through the lavish park of the Academy, in his hand would be a piece of paper. His eyes focus on it as he mad his way pass a large group of students and parents and things of that such. On this letter it read a simple meeting point. Lin had gotten this letter just as he laid on his bed in the dorms; he didn't know where it had come from or who put it there. But he knew how to find out, so he came here to this place Lapis Park. He soon came to a vacant lot just behind an old building.

Lin would ponder where he was at for a few moments, his thinking would be interrupted by a voice coming from his side. "So the reason we came all the way out here is to find a empty lot... You know I could've stayed in the house, I was going to watch my stories." said the mans' soul weapon Nitos as he transformed from his weapon form back into his human form. The boy stood only a few inches shorter than Linomaru as he stood in front of him.

The sun would slowly reach into the sky as it was now noon. The Academy bells would ring and the students would hurry to the next set of classes and lunch breaks. Lin would remain were he was, He didn't pay Nitos any mind. He wanted to be aware if anything happened. Lin had received a note that looked like his brothers hand writing that's why he came here.

The two of them would soon be joined by a white haired girl who was also Lin's weapon. Her name was Nese, she had transformed from her weapon form to her human form as well while the two of them were conversing with one another. She too wanted to see if this person was who they claimed to be...

"Listen, Nitos I came here to find out if this is Jin... My brother has been missing every since I was found by Nese all those years ago. So I wonder is it really him..."

Post subject: Re: The Brothers Hugo.
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:15 am 
Moirai Student :: Genin Level Member

Unique Trait: N/A
Sex: Female
Moments after Lin and his soul weapons appered they would be confronted by a girl with long flowing black hair and a boy with short white hair. In the middle stood a man who hid his face under a hood. The trio walked up to Linomaru and his companions, stopping just before them.

The area would be in a cold silence, no bird or wisp of wind could cut the tensity in the atmosphere. The Man stood there he didn't say anything; he only removed his hood to reveal whom he was.

As he removed the hood his plush white hair manifested from the confnes of the hood. He would have the exact same face as Lin, His eyes the same color. A deep ocean blue.. His skin a bit pale ue to the lack of sunlight he had received over the years. He stood the same height as his brother, same posture, he ha one hand placed on his hip as he let his appearance sit in. It had been so long since he was face to face with his twin brother, if they weren't identical he wouldn;t be able to tell who his brother was.

"Hello.. It's been a while brother.. I'm sure you remember Aria and Daitos... Can we get a fill in as to what has happened over the last seven years we've been asleep?"

Post Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:32 pm 

Lin stared at his brother, he had to make sure this was him.. Lin stepped around him look at every angle. Although his hair was white, he still looked like him. Lin's eyes filled with tears, he would hug his brother. "Jin you're really here, aren't you?" he tighten his grip on his brother. He stepped back just few inches away, He looked and smiled.

"Jin, Aria, Daitos... I can't believe it you three... I'm glad to see you all are alive. You must tell me how you survived.."

Lin had a deep secret... He had use his home as a lab... As the years went by he used his home to conduct experiments in the basement of his massive home... His work proved to be very successful... In his studies he learned how to reanimate dead cells through varies of seals much like his own.. he would tattoo these on to his brothers' lifeless body he found four years ago. He breathed life shortly after. But he wasn't conscious, so Lin placed him in a cryogenic tube filled with a special liquid solution. He age really fast once he got out which was odd to Lin. But all in all he was still his brother.

"Well... were do I start?... Hmmm... I guess I can start with where we are. Well this is Lapris park inside what is now Moirai Academy.. Our home of the Dusk had been destroyed by the fall of the tree of life, which caused age of darkness in our home.... So Maze Rozlyn and Hakku saved as many as they could from the destruction and from the ashes they built this school... We all here want to begin anew and so this is what will allow us to do so..."

Lin would guide his brother through the park as they came to the path in which Lin came from. He stood there with Jin as children came passing by. The students of Moirai academy all seemed to have smiles upon their faces and some still suffered from what had happen, but some are still adjusting as well. Around the school staff from all over started to come and help. Everywhere students and teachers co-acted with one another. He came at the right time..

"Jin, here we are all given a new life.... So, what do you want do you want the same as before... Or do you want something better..... Will you walk this path with me?.."

Post Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:38 pm 

Jin had already traveled most of the grounds at the academy; he saw all the uniforms and staff.He wondered where he was and should he take any caution to this new place. Only to see his brother with two younger warriors in a room a few hours before. He wondered who those two were maybe his brothers students,but it was odd that he felt the Trinity Flow inside their souls.

"Ahh... I see... So this is our new home..I neglected this place for so long. When I was to embrace it.. And it only caused me pain and failure..I got lost... but while I was inside the tube I found my true self.. Maybe that's why my hair is white.. Hehehe^_^!!" Jin smiled as he looked at his brother. He had aged well but it hadn't been that long, Jin was just as tall as his brother,but he did have as much gear on like his brother. His outfit was a simple black jacket with white undershirt and red tie. He also wore a pair of black silk pants and pair of black dress shoes. He didn't really mean to dress like this it were just things he found...

Jin then turned to Aria." If it wasn't for Aria I wouldn't be here, she saved me, freeing me just before the Manor came down."

Post Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:40 pm 

Lin thought that to be a bit odd. The manor was going down and Lin was trying to save him the the tube was already broken. Hmm... Lin wonder what did he mean just before the crash. Things didn't add up with what this man who said to be his brother. Lin glanced over the mans shoulders and took a good look at his spirit guides. He called them, Aria and Daitos. Like Nira and Nitos, which made thing all the more subjective.

All Hugo have a saying rhat they live by.. Linomarus is to fight for those who can't... And to believe what he sees and not hears...

He was a heavy smoker so he pulled out a cigarette and lit it, slowly he inhaled the rich flavor of menthol. His eyes shifted as his eyelids sunk. His eyes werent all the way closed his express just became stiff. He stood there watching the mqn before him.

"Are you... Are you.... Prove to me your my brother... Then, I will speak to you."

Post Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:20 pm 

The man stood before him asking Jin to prove he is who he says he is. This made him laugh. How can he ask that doesn't he look exactly like him. He couldn't believe that the question would come about.

"I called your wife 'Short Snot' as a nickname."

Jin knew his brother well he knew how to get him to get on his brothers good side. Or one would say play with Lin's head. He did this always he knew how to push his brothers buttons. The good ones and bad ones

"Look, I thank you for all your help... But now that I have a second Chance to this. I want to go on my own path. I hope you understand. I won't need your help anymore. I only hope to see you as a comrade in battle and my brother on the outside of it. I will try my best to obtain the same rank as you."

Jin wasn't the type to be on a team or was he one for large crowds. So he wanted to do everything alone. Hopefully Lin understood that.

Board index » Cafe VezSkroosh » Vescrutia's Archive » Moirai University » Bara District » Lapis Park