Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

photo 2bebabac-5d83-4364-aaec-f592b645e862_zps021ddb0e.jpg Shinta's Kitchen

Character Of the Week

Valentine

Board index » Cafe VezSkroosh » Vescrutia's Archive » Moirai University » Verka District » Daverous Towers

Post subject: Just Because I Can
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:38 pm 
Arcanuum Iris of The Chaos

Unique Trait: Heart of the Elemental
Sex: Male
Now here was a place that seemed very peaceful and stress free. Not a single thing could ruin this magnificent afternoon. The suns rays bounced off the windows of the building, a sort of glittering look coming from the side of it. His eyes were scanning over the grounds, a leg swinging back and forth as a intrigued Shiro sat atop the massive structure, slightly hanging over the edge of the roof. A weird look was in his eyes, one that didn't seem normal for him. Then again, normal wouldn't be the word to describe such a person. But enough of that, it was time for something drastic to start, and he intended on trying to do just that.

"Let's see now..."

He was scratching the bottom of his chin, titling his head to the side in thought. The heel of his feet continued to tap against the concrete, watching the sun takes its course towards the end of the skyline. A smirk grew as he finally decided on what he was going to do.

"Time to get some attention."

Pushing off, Shiro started his decent down the side of the building like some action movie scene. His closed his right hand and formed a fist, letting the air around it start to heat up instantly as he twirled about in the air. The soles of his shoes planted against the side of the tower, skidding himself to a stop as he cocked his hand back and steadied himself. A slight pop was heard as the flames surrounded his fist, driving it forward into the side of the building and connecting at full force. A dent formed in the stone, a wall of shattered glass flowing into the air as a loud bang echoed through the campus.

The damage wasn't enough to crippled the structure, but the gap in the building was quite noticeable from a good distance. He planted himself in the hole and plopped down on the edge, letting his foot swing back and forth again as a wind blew through his modification in the tower. Maybe the smoke from the embers would send out some sort of signal to some one. In the mean time, Shiro sighed a bit as he let his eyes lazily drift back and forth, studying the clouds her could see in the sky still.

Spoiler: show

Shiro's Moment of Clarity...

Ready To Fight

When Sh*t Just Got Real

Post subject: Re: Just Because I Can
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:47 pm 
Magistrate of The Soul :: Anbu Level Member

Unique Trait: Poison Conversion
Faction: Moirai University
^As the loud bang echoed around campus many students and teachers would quickly begin a vacate from the area not sure of what was going on. However, among the crowd of people leaving the area Takai, looking in the direction of the smoke would release a muffled sigh from his gas mask as he rubbed his head and would being walking toward the build. Arriving on the scene Takai would look around the general area first making sure no one was hurt before looking up toward the man sitting on the giant hole in the side of the build. Despite the gas mask around his face the moment Takai spoke his voice would echo and carry up the building to reach the ears of the man sitting in the hole.^

Takai: You know if you wanted some attention you could have just scheduled and appointment instead of damaging school property.

Takai's Theme (NEW)

Takai's Battle Theme

Post Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:13 pm 

"That my friend, would depend on the type of attention I'm looking for."

Shiro's voice was calm, not as loud as the one talking up to him. His eyes remained fixed on the now slightly orange clouds above. The voice wasn't familiar to him, but in any case, he had acquired some eyes to watch his little show. He turned his head from side to side, cracking his neck to release some of the tension. He looked down to match the voice to a body, gripping the edge of the hole as he leaned forward.

With a smirk, he pushed off into a dive, picking up speed rather quickly. Holding his trusty partner strapped to his side, his gripped tightened around the hilt as he took aim and steadied his hand. The blade was drawn, the steel cutting flawlessly through air and sending out a barrage of Howl's to rain down below. He wanted to cause a scene, and Mr. Appointment down there had been selected as the first act.

Ready To Fight

When Sh*t Just Got Real

Post Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:31 pm 

^As the barrage of slashed began to rain down toward Takai with a quick sign of his hand Takais body would turn into a liquid like poison substance before rocketing upward. Using the dexterity his poison like form granted hims Takai was able to avoid the multiple slashed and would maneuver himself past the man appearing above him now.^

Takai: Well how about you calm down first and then we can talk.

^Reforming back into his normal form a hissing could be herd from his gas mask before a cloud of yellow gas would erupt from hit heading to engulf that man completely in the cloud of potions. If the man inhaled the gas he his body would quickly begin to go numb until he would be unable to move. Takai was not trying to harm the man but simply immobilize him to keep him from causing any more damage to the academy.^

Takai's Theme (NEW)

Takai's Battle Theme

Post Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:51 pm 

The sudden change in Takai's form made Shiro smile, floating through the spread out blob as he touched down on the ground. His eyes shifted, seeing a yellow haze forming above his head as a slight twinkle could be seen in one of his pupils. He seemed almost ecstatic one would say, holding onto his simple blade being his reverse blade was currently indisposed so to speak. Taking a specific stance, he swung his arm upward, the blade covering itself in the pressurized air and spitting out a single Dragon Howl soaring through the air to part the haze, in turn aimed at the airborne masked hero.

"Actually, I'm very calm. Though talking isn't exactly something I'd like to do."

Because something seemed off to Shiro, a gut feeling made him leap back some, putting some range between him and his new found friend. He skidded to a stop, holding up the free hand he had in front of him. Taking in a over dramatic breath, he angled the tips of his index and middle finger before his lips before blowing out hard. This of course wasn't your regular flame no, for a blue ball of fiery doom had grown almost instantly. The flames towered over Shiro easily as he left the trail of smoldering air behind it, seeing if Takai knew how to play catch.

Ready To Fight

When Sh*t Just Got Real

Post Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:42 pm 

^As the slash cut through the cloud of poison and quickly closed in, Takai would quickly clap his hands together causing two large tendrils of poison would erupt from his back. These tendrils would grab on to the side of the building and would quickly pull Takai out of the way of Dragon Howl. Takai would then stand on the side of the wall as the large ball of blue flames came flying toward him. Changing the finger arrangement of his clapped together hands Takai's check would suddenly swell before suddenly a large wave of black oil like poison would erupt from his mouth toward the fire ball. Once detached from his mouth the poison would take the appearance of a large dragon of poison which would open its mouth and bite down on the fireball. Upon doing so would cause the dragon quickly explode destroying both itself and the fireball. Takai had giving the poison dragon more fuel like properties so contact with the fireball result in the explosion.^

Takai: I can see that well if you wish I shall entertain you for a bit.

^After saying this Takai would jump off the side of the build and land on the ground a good distance away from the man. Takai would then dig into his jacket and would pull out a rather tattered scroll which he would open releasing a small cloud of green smoke. As the smoke cleared standing next to Takai would be a wolf like creature with large tanks of poison on its back. This creature was known as the Werehound and was not actually a creature but a puppet normally used by Takai. Attaching a few energy threads to the Werehound with a few moments of his fingers that wolf would begin to move as the canisters of poison on its back began to pump poison through the creatures body. Takai would the motion for the man to make his next move as Takai was not ready to fully engage this man.^

Takai's Theme (NEW)

Takai's Battle Theme

Board index » Cafe VezSkroosh » Vescrutia's Archive » Moirai University » Verka District » Daverous Towers