The Boy with the Horizon in his Eyes

These are areas outside of the realms of the Alliance. Venture out into Vescrutia's open world and explore. Go anywhere and show us a side of Vescrutia that might not have been discovered yet.
Naito Neves Denkai
Arcanum Iris

The Boy with the Horizon in his Eyes

Post by Naito Neves Denkai »

The clouds split open for the tip of the airship that sailed in its waves of plush white. The sun rested just before the convoy as bells and whistles went off. The captain would be heard over the loud speakers.altitude of 30,000 feet and standing. We are smooth sails and clear skies.. the crew of 100 or so patrons would gather and began doing their naval chores. The men broke out into song and danced about singing old Denki folklore and new age dance music. The crew of this ship was truly a lively bunch.

The Prince watch from his quarters at the head of the ship he stood in the window that allowed him to gaze upon the deck of the airship. He had just gotten dressed and the steam from his shower masked the the room in a light fog. His locs dripped of water that landed on his shoulders and dampened his collar just a bit. He would turn into the room in which he was assigned by his brother, the King.

He expected nothing but the luxurious room of the ship. It had a full size bed and bathroom attached to it that gazed upon the shipyard. Inside was a bedroom fit for royals. It smelled of Sweet Honey and looked like a room made for a home. It was designed to comfort royals on journeys like this one.

There would be a knock on the doorsand Nazuma would answer.

Who's there?

First there was an awkward silence that seem to come from his question as if the person had to ponder who they were or of the person had came to the room at the wrong time..

Nazuma wasn't to trust anyone in Mios command and it seems he was surrounded by the very such. He came to walk closer to his blade as there was still no rebuttal.

Mmmyyy... Deaarr.. Prince.
I do apologize for my intrusion. I have news that we will be arriving at Vuvec Temple in just a few clicks.Our passage has been treacherous.. Yet somehow we have made it through to Faulcun Island. I just want to say we owe you our lives Young Prince and You as well My Dear Princess.

Return to “Exploration”