Legend of the Everglow Part 3: Zeroing In

These are areas outside of the realms of the Alliance. Venture out into Vescrutia's open world and explore. Go anywhere and show us a side of Vescrutia that might not have been discovered yet.
Fate II
Drifter

Re: Legend of the Everglow Part 3: Zeroing In

Post by Fate II »

Lana's face curled like stepping into an outhouse in the desert, stomping her way directly between Bo and Zero.

"Absolutely not," she said, poking Bo firmly in his chest. "I still don't trust you as far as I can throw you and I got a real good arm."

"Ugh, Lana. Back off, he's not gonna run off with him," David said, groaning and applying a slightly more firm grip on Zero's arm. David knew all too well what insanity could unfold is Zero slinked away in the night. The hairs on his back stood on end imagining the fate of this city and it's lovely people they were conscripted to protect. Lambda's vengeance exacted upon him personally paled in comparison to their fate returning to Cold Frontier worse off than they left, Fenri would be livid. "But also, absolutely not."

"Can we please get some food, then?" Zero asked, putting on the puppy eyes and helpless face and aiming directly at Lana. She felt the energy creep up her spine and turn her stomach inside out.

"You'll starve if I have anything to do with it," she grunted just under her breath, snatching a piece of cloth from her pocket and gruffly gagging him with it. David and Veronica shouted over one another, now wrestling with Lana and Zero's head, yanking it back and forth with the rag while Zero just grunted in frustration.

"Let's just go to the inn and we can eat and talk! We can't get anything out of him if he's dead!" David screamed, ripping Zero away from both ladies and tossing the gag elsewhere.

"I think that's a wonderful idea!" Veronica said happily.

"Ditto," Zero chimed.

"Majority rules, let's roll," David said, walking towards the frosted pane with Zero in tow. Lana followed giving a wicked stare to Bo and Veronica behind her.

Dalazar Denkou
Drifter

Post by Dalazar Denkou »

He deep sighed, nothing beats a failure but a try he supposed. He knew it was a long shot and supposed considering the fact he was just on trial and a total stranger the odds were ever more not in his favor. Whatever questions he had for Zero were just gonna have to wait. Everyone here was curious about his motives. He wasn't the only one confused here. David, Veronica, and Lana all seemed to have a checkered past with him. He supposed he should humble himself a bit more, and yet, he could barely keep his mind from trying to hypnotize.
"You'll starve if I have anything to do with it," she grunted just under her breath, snatching a piece of cloth from her pocket and gruffly gagging him with it. David and Veronica shouted over one another, now wrestling with Lana and Zero's heads, yanking them back and forth with the rag while Zero just grunted in frustration.
Bo stared off in the distance his mind still preoccupied with the infrastructure of the Jannis Chamber. A pocket of space, and anchor of multiple realms across Vescrutia. How was it that Venkage could create such an incredible thing? Further proving to him that when it comes to Vescrtuia as a whole he doesn't even understand a fraction of it. Naten, the force that fuels all things could be used to create some of the most unimaginable works.
"Let's just go to the inn and we can eat and talk! We can't get anything out of him if he's dead!" David screamed, ripping Zero away from both ladies and tossing the gag elsewhere.

"I think that's a wonderful idea!" Veronica said happily.

"Ditto," Zero chimed.

"Majority rules, let's roll," David said, walking towards the frosted pane with Zero in tow. Lana followed giving a wicked stare to Bo and Veronica behind her.
Bo threw his hands up as if waving a white flag.

"To the Inn we go then"

Sharing a meal might make the conversation easier. Though they weren't all showing it, Bo could feel the tension from everyone.

Fate II
Drifter

Post by Fate II »

"Thanks guys, you don't know how much I appreciate it. Lambda Anthem rea--" Zero started and David slapped his hand over Zero's mouth. "Stop. We're going." And they both exited the Janus Chamber. LAna followed behind them, seemingly one with the day at large. That left Veronica and Bo stepping through together, her attached to his arm like a fixture and walking in perfect step.

"I think we'll have to eat in one of our rooms, I can't imagine any of the locals wanting to share a dining room with him." She giggled and they left to the Guesthome that Lambda prepared for them.

Return to “Exploration”