Lineage:Book One-Sin

These are areas outside of the realms of the Alliance. Venture out into Vescrutia's open world and explore. Go anywhere and show us a side of Vescrutia that might not have been discovered yet.
Nalumire
Arcanum Iris

Lineage:Book One-Sin

Post by Nalumire »

cont’d

The Man bowed before the Prince and Nuett. He looked at the young man with confusion as he bowed before the prince. He didn't know what was going on his only focus was finding Daitsuya. "I won't ask again, Who the hell are you and where is Princess Daitsuya?!" He said as he started to invoke his naten, his eyes began to change to a silver hue.
“Your, eyes shift the same as mother's did when she got angry Hehe-Woo!”

The Man said happily as he took no caution to
Nazuma. He stood there with a smile on his face still just before he began walking away.” You can't harm me.... Prince Na'L... I am Neithur Knortheer.

Nazuma would be taken back by the name he called him. He was never once called that name. Not by anyone,Expect the Voice of the Ruby Queen when she wanted to tell him something. He was now intrigued by this man.

“I take it has been a long while since that name has graced your ears son of Dracovis..”

Longtime Nazuma wondered how did he know that name. More so how he pronounced his name. "
'Neither' nor There.... What are you?"

“Ding! Ding! Ding Right Questions will get you the right answers Na'L...I am you? Well should be me? But I am you? Who is Me and we are them..” The man said as he danced around the duo on a cloud of smoke like a genie. “I am The Keeper? Much like you, l am a Denkou but I am not My House is Ori’on? T’was a house now known as Ri'ore,2 millennia ago?.”

“One,carry the two… “ Nazuma said as he began counting the years as he was listen and following the man.
“That’s 4,000 years M’lord.” Nuett said with a light chuckle.

The night was cold. It was almost as cold as the alps in its winter nights. This is how Nazuma knew he had stepped into the deepest depths of the mountains known as the Emerald Ascension. The creatures eyes around them began to focus and crawl on the skin of the trees. The use of their Naten drew in the luminous orbs of wonders. The plants alike came to life as they walked and continued through the forest.

“As I was saying… you must know that the Denkou share this land with many other tribes? Many other beings.? Yes,your kingdom sits atop the mountains peak? But you my Prince are also aware of what is under it aren’t you?” The Keeper said as he continued to walk.

Nazuma had an eerie sense creep up his spine as he listened to this spirit speak. He was gauging the situation. He watched the path they were walking. It was leading to one place. Nazuma would stop as his muscles intensified, his body got heavier with each step. The air became more thicker with a fridge frost. “No.. not here”

“Now now mister we aren’t going any further until you tell us, Why are you speaking like this? What’s wrong with you?Why are you answering our questions with questions ?“ Nuett said as he began to worry where they were going to end up. He didn’t like Nazuma’s reaction to the man’s questions it was as if he was triggering something inside of the Prince.

“The Boy knows where we are? Many a secret isn’t it my dearest Na’L?” The man said as he pulled back a large leaf and revealed a temple in ruin. “About five years ago do you remember this day?”
He said with a smirk on his face as Nazuma dropped to his knees.. “It’s the place the kidnappers took me all those years ago… It’s Ains’ shrine..

Nuett’s eyes widened as he see. The temple for the first time outside of the books in the ascension’s library. The burial place of the first emerald king rested under the kingdom he built.

“Why did you bring me here.. Keeper tell me what is your ploy?” He said as he heard the cries of Daitsuya. He would then grab the Keeper aggressively pinning him against a tree. “Where is she?” He said sternly.

The Man would point to the temple before disappearing into a cloud of smoke.

“Lord Marashin… We have been awaiting your return… The princess is in danger and so are many of my own people…”
A figure said as he emerged from the shadows. “The keeper told me to wait here while he went to find help but I had no idea he found the Claret Mothers reincarnation.. Yes my people will be free soon… Has the keeper informed you of what has been happening here?”

Nazuma would turn to face the man who emerged from the shadows he first took haste but the man would come and bow before him showing he meant no harm. Yet Nazuma would still take caution.

“I am sorry but I have been gone for the betterment of almost five years. You’ll have to inform me of the reason for all this..” Nazuma said as he looked at the man.

Just then a horde of eyes began to focus on the trio. “Oh crap.. we have to move now before we are surrounded.” The man would invoke his Naten and a whole would open in the ground just a few meters away. “There is our exit, my tribe has built pockets like this all over the coast and it mountains. “

“Is thet water? Oh no honey I will not be getting this outfit wet it cost to much and the cloths are not water friendly. I don’t even know your name and you tryna get me out my designer on the first date. I’ll have to past on this. “ Nuett said as he watch the hole burrow and fill with water.

“This is Atlantean invoked water you won’t get wet if you keep your hands in the magic current. My name is Neimusho. I am Atlantean. For the pass three years I have been in a battle.” He said as he jumped into the hole.

“Are you really trusting this? You just do what Genies tell you all the time Nazuma? I can see why the princess always looks stressed you’re a runaway.” He said as he came to face Nazuma.

“You can either stay here and go back to the cabin. Or You can come with me. You don’t have a connection to the Marashin yet you are able to see and hear the Keeper. Like this Atlantean. But Atlanteans are Said to be able to do so. How strong have you gotten my dear friend. Please it must be some reason you are here. “

Nuett look Nazuma in his eyes with worry before he agreed to going with the prince. He was convinced it was going to be an eventful day and they would need each other more than ever now. The two of them the. Jumped into the hole and almost instantly it became as if they were on never ending pool slide. They would twist and turn come out of the current dry only to land in a cavern with a cosmic glow to it.

They would be met by the Atlantean. “Tell me how are you able to see and speak with the Keeper..? Nazuma asked as he motioned that he wasn’t going to continue until he got some more insight.

“I can’t tell you why but I am no ordinary Atlantean… my family was blessed by a Valkyrie some time ago. You see he came to me when my people began to vanish. First he only appeared in my dreams but about a month ago and found a lamp he manifested an actual form. He said he was a genie and if I helped the Marashin in her task I would be blessed by the vessel of her champion. And have the power to free my people from the Humusori, I have traced the hive back to the Denki king temple. But it is sacred grounds, a lot of the magic around shouldn’t allow us access to the temple but someone broke the seal. Freeing the Humusori and enslaving my people… we were peaceful kind and loving tribe. We fought alongside the Kings of our country to become what we are today. However we are under attack from the inside and it has torn our kingdom apart. These creatures need host to live. Once it is detached from the hose the creature then is transported back to the father and mother Humusori and returned back to its liquid form and reproduces again. I defeated one and it brought me to the temple and there I met you and your Vulkyn.”

“What did you just call me?” Nuett said as he snarled at the man. He honestly wasn’t buying it.

“Nuett isn’t a Vulkyn.. this is why him seeing the Keeper is odd to me. Do you know how to summon the keeper Neimusho” Nazuma Asked

He would shake his head now. “Unfortunately that arcana is not knowledgeable by me. Buuuttt, I think I can make some calls and find out who in my village does know.”

“You have a village lemme guess Atlantis” Nuett said jokingly as the trio came to walk the caverns as they spoke. They would soon run into a vast crystalline kingdom of the Atlantean tribe it was as if they were looking in to a snow globe They had no idea this was right under the kingdom.

“No it’s https://pin.it/2M2gHeT]Atleria.. this city was created by Ains’ and founding houses, he promised my people he would help us obtain the Kaishin and our people will never have to worry. However, we have learned many lessons over the ages to know we are almost upon the time. Known as Sigil. All the lands will soon be at war.This is only the beginning… Come now we must make haste we are safe in the walls of Atleria the magic around it blocks off the Humusori when they have a host. Only those those with out malice intentions can enter however Humusori don’t give off negative energy because they feed of all kinda of energy and are adaptive to barriers. So we are constantly increasing our barriers strength for this creature.”

Neimusho said as he continued to make his way to the dome like structure. Nazuma and Nuett would follow. Just the three of them were about to get on the passage “I’m sorry my lord but can we please rest a bit.” Nuett said as he came to flop down on the ground and began rubbing his feet. “We don’t have time for this Nuett.. How about I use Toko to carry in its mouth until we get to the city.” As reluctant as he was Nuett ended up getting in the insectoid and the continued to the gates of Atleria.

Nalumire
Arcanum Iris

Re: Lineage:Book One-Sin

Post by Nalumire »

The Prince continued with Neimusho down a long passage in the cavities of the cave had small patches of plant life. Even ceatures that are naten aware inhabited this way. It all amazed him, an entire ecosystem inside the wall of Mt.Vulkin. He wondered were he was honestly now. Soon they reached what seem to be a guards tower outside the large Dome doors.

"Who Goes there!?" The Atlantean guard said as they stopped. Once he got a look at Neimusho they would motion for them to open the gate. "Open the gates The General has returned." As the gates open swirls of naten began to manifest around them, a large wave of water would pour from the entrance,engulfing them rather quickly. "You are free Nalumire... You must open your mind.This I can't stay much longer this creatures magic is powerful... I only had enough power to tell you to WAKE UP..."He was pulled into a current. It caught Nazuma off guard for just a second he thought he could breathe but one he realized that he could he seem to calm down.

"What the..? I thought i was drowning? What kind of place is this Neimusho?" Nazuma asked as he norice nothing really changed exept the feeling of being under water. his locs flowed with the stillness of the water around. , it was if he were in an air bubble that could move freely through the ocean. "Nazuma, you have been put under a spell by a creature known as a Dream catcher."the voice said. Nazuma then realized this didn't feel right at all. How this happened didn't make sense to him at all it was like he was in a 'Dream'.

Nazuma stopped. "This isn't really happening...Is this what I remember... No... I remember what Mam told me if I came to water in my dreams that meant magic was invoked.. it's a fae magic. I Have been caught in a spell.... ."

The prince recalled his day. He couldn't remember anything before Nuett entering the tree house it was never his old friwnd was trying to tell him something he just realized, it was the Idarei hiding his appearance, That's when the dream catcher came into manifest itself before Nazuma . He was under attack. He would then fix his body to sit as he began to focus to see what was actually going on around him...

"Bre'gon.."

The Prince said as the world around him began to shift and change. His mind was being toyed with by a creature of despir.. He would break the incantation with a spell of his own bloodline. Bre'gon a spell used to despell magic. Once freed, he could hear the grunts of the Princess and the voice of another in the distance. He was terrified of what he had seen next, walking towards the sounds of blades clashing in the distance. Quickly he stood to his feet as a Dreamcatcher hastefully escaped through a window of the cabin.It ran into the field off shadowy figures that was surrounding a figure in the distance. He ran quickly across the field into the heat of the battle in front of him. There he saw her as she could barely stand . Daitsuya as she was Surround by about 40 Joukai as Nazuma stepped infront of her. They stood in place as if someone was controlling them,which was true.. The Joukai had beecome Golems, Nazuma would hear a chilling cold devilish laugh crawl down his spine as he felt the eyes of a murderous evil bare it's gaze at him. It almost froze him in the moment he felt it. But he knew exactly who it was..

"Idarei..." The Prince said as he came to face the man. He could see how the man was dressed in bandages from head to toe. Nazuma could only show pity in his face as the mans Ascendant Eyes stared into his own.He only wondered why he would attack them, was he intent on getting his revenge on Nazuma for killing his sister all those years ago. Ida came to rescue him as a child; When his powers were first awoken. He felt all this in the cold stare that man gave him, this was when he knew this was no golem who stood before him. It was the man who controlled the golems, He binded the souls of the lost to his clay puppets.

"I am Here, Suya... Why Idarei?.. You know this is an act of treason against the Royal family of the Astral Kingdom. " He said as he came to her side resting her head into the palm of his hand. She would faint after giving a weak cry of his name. "Rest.. I'll Take care of this..." He said as he stood to his feet, he scooped her on to his back... "Who told you to let me sleep that long.." He said as he summoned his winged blade, he would take his stance with Syrail Nazuma would come to face the man who walked forward as more of the shadowy figures began to surround them. He could feel the heat of the souls used to summon these creatures. The Joukai....

"You must die... both of you will pay for your sins. Nazuma.. You took Ida from me, You took away the kingdoms hope the day your powers awoken. You and that brother of yours.. Have stained the Denkou... You are impure... You are the imperfection of our great bloodline. You must never be a King. I will see it whole." The Man said as he stood before Nazuma with the intent to kill the boy. He was now surrounded by the joukai and Idarei as it was like a cage of black flames. The golems did nothing as the man spoke his reasons to Nazuma," I can't allow you to live without feeling my pain.. Their Queen must die for you to be free you can't even trust her, she is out to kill you yet you protect her. Know thy Heart Prince... Know Thy Heart..."Idarei said as he walked closer, he was now visible to him and Nazuma could fully see the bandages were covered in runes."Why must you be happy when my family grieves over my sister. You are a disease and thou will burn in the flames of the nether's deepest abyss. I shall be your shepherd to the lake of eternal flames." He said as he finally stopped a few meters away from Nazuma.

Nazuma would listen to the cries of Idarei as he came to feel the motion behind the man's words. This was the power of Marashin it allowed him to feel the emotions of every living thing around him. It made him an Empath. He never knew why this was an ability of the MArashin until now. Idarei was correct it was Nazuma'a turn to feel the pain he caused to the Kingdom all those years ago. It was time for him to face the sin he committed. So he couldn't die here. He couldn't be defeated before he could clear his soul of his sin... He has to face the ones he hurt the most.

"You're right.. I don't deserve to live.But, I have to survive..

I understand you hate me but I swear I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I loved Ida like a sister of my own. However, She tried to kill me.."

Just then Nazuma would share flashes of the night of the rescue. He remembered Ida picking him up and run away from a battle. Then a moment later he remembered the sharp pain entering his body as he had been stabbed by Ida. His Naten Activated and he killed Ida along with the Sun Goku Bears that had come to save him. They tried to murder Nazuma and bring his body back to the Queen fortunately they failed. He slowly began to remember that the night his powers awakened he could feel the emotions of everyone around him and this was a trait on shared with the Marashin, Empathy.. A soul's intention was always easy for him to read. This is how the Marashin became so strong in her own right as a Wind Djynn, the power to feel the intent of an indiviuals actions made it understand the world more around it, without this it wouldn't understand of the mortal heart .

"I can't grow without accepting what I did .
However the truth is...
I was only protecting myself as any other would it was I who was betrayed by one of those I loved as my own. Don't you see, The Daishin,has taken so much from us.
I want to stop this madness Idarei.
Please forgive me, but Ida and her bears had no intention of sparing my life... I am sorry Idarei."

The prince begged as the man stepped closer and closer. He could feel the heat of the flames of the Joukai as they eteched closer.

"Forgiveness.... Is what you should have asked for before this day. You vanished for almost five years, my father died from the lost of my sister and my mother died from the lost of my father. I am the last one in my family and i will have your blood on my hand.. I don't care what the punishment will be as long as you know I.... hated..... you, You will know what my pain is!!!"

The man said as he rushed Nazuma with a flurry of blade strikes. The prince went on the defensive blocking and parried while having the princess slumped over his back.The man rushed to the other side and took a very odd stance as his blade swirled with Naten.
"Kingslayer Arts: Chronus' Dance of Devils!"
He rushed Nazuma again this time they could clash back and forth.

The metals crashed into each other like bombs exploding with each blow the golems the Man manifested cracked and crumbled under the seer magic ricochets of the Naten Invoked blades. Like sparks of fire their energies swirled in the atmosphere, dancing one would say to a song only the two of them could only understand. The Prince with each strike of his enemy could feel his sorrow, the pain he wanted to be free of.. His sin.. His loneliness.. It flooded his heart, his mind and it controlled his every move. He was consumed completely by his own hatred that he attacked his own kin. He attempted to murder Daitsuya and Nazuma and this was almost accomplished, hadn't the prince broke the spell he placed him under. As they fought Nazuma felt more than just anger for his opposition. As they fought It was as if they could speak through their sword strikes, Nazuma heard Idarei's story. He saw his memories as if they were his own. He would push back as he gave his final words.

"This was your punishment, this was what Myos did to you. He turned you into this monster... Idarei, used you as a pawn in his game. I am so sorry... I am grateful. When you helped me as a kid.... You were a true man of Dracovis.. but I have failed to keep my promise to protect you. "

Nazuma said as he began to cry. Not because he felt was going to lose but because he had failed this man many years before this night. He knew this man was not the same. He saw in their clashes that over the years his brother broke Idarei down into this form of himself . This mummy. A slave of the Daishin. Draining him of his will to live slowly he became this creature before him, Nazuma knew what Idarei wanted as the words erupted from his lips

"Kill me Nazu.. Please KILL ME!!!" The Man's voice filled with emotions, his pain echoed to the core of his soul. Through the darkness he felt the pain, he wanted to release his friend of the enslavement he was under. "Fine.... I Understand what you want..You want to be free... You want to be with your family.." Nazuma said as he looked at the man who was no longer a man but a shell of what he used to be. "Focus Magic: Song of Haos.."

Nazuma would invoke his Naten his time it was much more power he had tapped into his birthright power. His white locs became a fiery red and his golden eyes filled with the divine energy of the marashin turning them into a lunar silver hue, from his back would manifest the Wings of the Marashin. His metamorphosis was complete as he looked at Idarei, he saw his soul. His power swirled and gathered as they both prepared for a final strike.

Nazuma Rushed the field ripping it apart as he drilled his blade forward. Upon impact one could only hear a single chime that rang across the land of the Ascension. This sound awoke many of the night as his light shone into the night sky. He marked his coming to Myos his power exploded into the atmosphere for just a second for just a moment he showed his power and his control of it.It release a feeling of love a warmth that heated the cold isle of the night. He now had the princess resting in his arms as she had finally came to. They floated in the stars of the night.

"Why'd you let me sleep this long?.... "She said as she held him closer whispering into his ear softly, still a bit weak from her battle before.

"Sorry, There was another heart that needed me." Nazuma said as they would land into a circle of knights who had came to see what the cause of the light in the sky was.

Nalumire
Arcanum Iris

Post by Nalumire »

As the forces gathered, they stood in horror at the sight of the corpse of Idarei lying on the ground. Once filled with necrotic magic, his golems now lay dormant beside him. The souls of the lost bound to Idarei’s golems allowed the authorities to realize what had happened.

Onohall and many of the royal guards came to aid in clearing the fields of the dark magic. The air was filled with a sense of unease as they worked to release the souls that were bound to the golems. They were shocked to see that some of them were missing Denkou nobles.

Nevertheless, they were released back to the mother, and the clay figures fell into rock piles as the runes broke. The Queen looked at her son with concern as the medical staff attended to him. He remained silent and unresponsive, only answering medical questions.

He didn’t want to speak about what had happened, nor did she. He and Princess Daitsuya sat silently as the mages took two hours to clear everything out. The sun slowly began to rise as Nazuma came to face his mother, who was now talking to Denkou Councilman Tamaar

"Please know that we are aware of the events that occurred last night and want to ensure that everything is being taken care of. We were informed of Idarei's attack on Nazuma and the princess while resting in the tree cabin. Our report will include information that he was involved in kidnapping, murdering, and experimenting with Denkou, creating golems from their souls and turning them into his slaves. It is imperative to apprise the Urso of the recent proceedings, given his past tenure as the Lead chair of the house. However, we will not disclose the Prince and Princesses' involvement in the incident. It's truly unfortunate to see the tragic fate that Idarei met after he went missing."

With a gentle and refined movement, the man carefully removed his monocle and wiped off the accumulated dust. As he did so, his eyes sparkled with a sense of sophistication and opulence, revealing a refined demeanor that seemed to captivate the world around him. The man's countenance was striking, with chiseled cheekbones, a sharp jawline, and a well-groomed mustache that added to his distinguished appearance.

As everyone looked on in wonder, the world seemed to stand still, as if frozen in time by the man's polished and sophisticated presence. The man's impeccable style and grace were a sight to behold, and all who saw him were awed silently.

As he gazed upon the prince, the man was taken aback by his regal presence. The prince exuded an aura of power and authority that was both impressive and intimidating. The man couldn't help but feel a sense of reverence for the young prince, who had inherited his father's strength and prowess. The prince's eyes were piercing and intense, with a gaze that seemed to see right through the man. It was as if the prince could sense the man's thoughts and feelings, making the man feel exposed and vulnerable.

As the man looked upon the young prince, a flood of memories washed over him, transporting him back to a time long ago. He remembered the days when he had fought alongside Nazuma's father, a brave and honorable warrior who had inspired him with his resolute determination and unflinching fearlessness. The man could see the same qualities in the young prince, filling him with a sense of admiration and respect.

He remembered the battles they had fought together, the hardships they had endured, and the victories they had won. He recalled the way that Nazuma's father had led them with courage and wisdom, always putting the safety of his people above his own. The man felt a deep sense of nostalgia and longing for those days when he had felt a sense of purpose and belonging that he had experienced before.

As he watched the young prince, he saw the same determination in his eyes, the same fire in his belly. He knew that the future was in good hands and that his friend's legacy would live on through his sons. The man felt a sense of pride and hope, knowing that the young prince would carry on the traditions of his father and lead his people with honor and integrity.

It seems like you might have felt overwhelmed when you realized the true extent of his influence. Dealing with someone with such a powerful presence can be quite daunting.

It's important to remember that he is still a child despite his imposing physical appearance. As a result, he may not always possess the same level of self-control or maturity as his father. Therefore, it's crucial to approach him with understanding. By doing so, we can help create an environment that encourages his growth.

I understand that these situations can be challenging, but it's important to remember that we're all in this together. By working together, we can help him understand the world better and foster relationships built on understanding. After experiencing great emotional turmoil, we banished him from the kingdom. However, he knew that simply cutting him off wouldn't be enough to help him become the King he could be. So, he asked your sister to step in and offer him 'the support' he needed to succeed. Today, I am proud to say that he has emerged as a better, more self-assured individual. I am grateful for the opportunity to have been alive in this moment and look forward to continuing to support him as he grows"

The Queen's expression exuded a sense of satisfaction as he regarded her son before her with a discerning gaze. Her dignified demeanor conveyed a deep sense of respect. In a measured tone, she conveyed her sense of approval, stating a sense of satisfaction at receiving acknowledgment from him. Despite her attempts to appear calm, her mind was in turmoil with an overwhelming concern for her son's welfare. She couldn't shake off the feeling that something might go wrong and harm her child. She imagined every possible scenario and worried about how her son would cope with them. The thought of his vulnerability was almost unbearable, and she felt a deep need to shield him from harm. She knew he longed for a sense of assurance and security but knew deep down that it was impossible to protect him from everyone. Nonetheless, she remained determined to be there for him.

With each step, she approached the two young royals, Nazuma and Daitsuya as they turned to face her, their faces lit up with genuine warmth and kindness, and she immediately felt at ease."Mother, I want to express my sincerest apologies for the disturbance I caused. I understand that my actions were unacceptable and I regret any inconvenience that I may have caused you. Please know that I am deeply sorry and I will make every effort to ensure that this will not happ..."

The Queen's tense expression softened as he spoke to her calmly and reassuringly. His words had a palpable effect on her, leaving her with an unmistakable sense of relief. His ability to put her at ease was so impressive that it almost elicited a laugh of gratitude from her. " You do know that I am your mother, and you are my son. As such, we should not be limited by formalities."

Nazuma, with his chiseled features and piercing gaze, exuded a quiet strength that commanded respect. Daitsuya, on the other hand, had a more girlish charm, with her infectious smile and bright eyes that sparkled at the Queen.

As Tamaar stood before them, he couldn't help but feel grateful for this moment. The thought of meeting the young royals had always seemed like a far-off dream, but here they were, he was basking in their friendly welcome. It was a moment he knew she would cherish forever.

"I must say on behalf of the Flonne, I am here to express my deepest apologies. We had no idea of the events that occurred here tonight. please forgive us for not prioritizing your safety, Prince Nazuma. Princess Daitsuya. I will see to it that you are escorted to your mother's science district."

The prince stood before the man, his steady gaze commanding attention. As Tamaar began to speak, the prince's hands slowly rose to his head, fingers entwining in his hair. His eyes, previously an intense shade of silver, gradually shifted to a more neutral gold tone as he spoke, indicating a shift in his emotional state.

"I would like to express my sincere apologies for any disruption that may have been caused due to the noise I generated. I want to emphasize that my actions were taken in defense of the Princess, who was under attack by Idarei. I reacted swiftly to ensure her safety and intervened to protect her. Unfortunately, some damage may have been caused during the process, but I believe it was necessary to ensure the Princess's safety. I hope that everyone understands the gravity of the situation and forgives me for any inconvenience caused. an understa."

The Prince's demeanor became assertive as he began to speak. His voice was confident, and his words carried immense weight, conveying his astuteness and intelligence. He spoke with a commanding authority, making it clear that he was in sorry. His gestures were fluid and precise, emphasizing his points.

The Prince's eyes flickered with intelligence and keen observation as the conversation progressed. He shared every detail with his mother and counselor, his voice unwavering and precise, exhibiting a deep understanding of the situation. Though he appeared at ease, the Prince was unsure of whom to trust, and his words conveyed a determination to find the truth. The stakes were high, and he knew he had to be vigilant and could not let his guard down even for a moment. Despite the weight of his responsibility, the Prince remained calm.

As the convoy arrived, it was clear they had come to take him to a new location closer to Onohall's stay. The move was necessary to keep him safe and far from Myos's reach. The new location was a haven for many of the elder Denkou who opposed Myos. It was a place where they could remain safe and secure under the watchful eyes of Onohall and other high-ranking members. Here, they could live freely, away from the constant threat of danger that loomed over them.

It was incredible to see the district within its own. The place was bustling with activity, and it was clear that the people were happy and content. The power of Onohall's followers, although few, could be felt all around. They had a strong sense of unity, and it was evident that they were ready to protect their community at all costs.

The new location had an aura of safety and security, making it a sanctuary for those who sought refuge. The people were friendly and welcoming, and it was clear that they had built a close-knit community built on trust and respect. The place was thriving, and it was obvious that Onohall's leadership had played a significant role in its success.

The princess and prince were escorted to a sumptuous suite that was fit for royalty. The suite was grandiose and spacious, with a regal ambiance that was immediately apparent. The room was adorned with lavish furnishings, from the ornate sofas to the plush carpets that exuded luxury and refinement. The walls were decorated with intricate artwork, and elegant overhead chandeliers illuminated the room. The attention to detail was impeccable, with every element designed to create an atmosphere of pure opulence. The princess and prince were left as they took in the grandeur of their surroundings.

Daitsuya's hearts began to race with anticipation as they found themselves alone. She looked into his eyes, and a sense of longing passed between them. Without a word, she leaned in to kiss. Their lips met in a deep and passionate embrace, and the raw emotions of their souls consumed them. Their bodies pressed against each other, and they lost themselves in the intensity of their desire. The warmth of his touch, the taste of her lips, and the sound of their breathing all merged in a beautiful symphony of sensations. As they kissed, they felt their souls merge together and knew they were meant to be.

Nazuma was taken aback by the sudden rush of emotions that Daitsuya had displayed. She had never seen him so vulnerable before. His face was flushed, and his eyes were bloodshot as if he had been crying. Daitsuya could feel the intensity of his emotions as if they were radiating off him in waves. She wanted to reach out to and comfort him, but she didn't know how. That moment was so raw and powerful that it left her feeling a little overwhelmed, unsure of how to react to Nazuma. She only wanted to thank him for saving her.

"I have noticed that you have been coming to my aid more often than I have been able to come to yours, my love, and I am grateful for everything you do. However, I will say this: if you ever sleep like that again, I will end you myself. I mean, you slept through an entire attack. If I hadn't been there, you'd be surely awake in the nether."

She said as she pushed him away, her hand connected with his chest with a force that was surprising. He stumbled backward, his arms flailing as he tried to regain his balance. But it was too late, and he found himself hurtling across the room, his heart pounding in his chest as he braced for impact. He landed on the bed with a soft thud, the mattress giving way beneath him as he sank into its plush comfort.

As he lay on the bed, she nestled beside him, running her fingers through his thick, curly locs. She took her time, carefully feeling each strand, feeling the weight of his head on her shoulder. The room was silent, save for the sound of her brush gently gliding through his hair. She felt a sense of peace wash over her - a moment of stillness amidst the chaos of life. She lingered there, content to simply be in his presence, lost in the rhythm of his breath and the softness of his hair.

"You couldn't resist displaying your powers to him, could you? You always seem to enjoy showing off. If only you had woken up earlier, I would have been able to handle him by myself. I even sent a memory of Nuett to jog your memory, but you were still completely unaware of the fact that you were in a dream. I'm curious: what finally caused you to wake up?"

Princess sat down next to him, her heart filled with warmth and affection. She gazed at his hair, admiring its softness and the way it fell in gentle waves around his face. Her fingers tingled with anticipation as she picked up a strand, feeling its silky texture between her fingertips. She began to braid, her movements slow and deliberate as she wove the strands together, forming an intricate pattern. As she worked, she noticed the way the light played across his face, highlighting the contours of his features and casting shadows in the hollows of his cheeks. As she meticulously styled his locs, she felt herself getting lost in the moment. She was fully focused on the task at hand, her fingers moving with a fluidity that seemed to match the rhythm of their breathing. With each soft exhale, she felt a sense of calm wash over her, as if she were in a meditative state.

As she worked, she couldn't help but notice the gentle rise and fall of his chest, as if he was completely at ease. It was then that he began to speak, his words flowing out of him like a stream of consciousness. He talked about how, Once more, the Marashin spoke to him. How in his dream he felt alone and he wanted her to know his hopes, his dreams, his fears, and his regrets, and with each passing moment, she felt herself getting to know him on a deeper level.

Through it all, she continued to focus on his locs, the intricate patterns and textures coming together in a way that was truly beautiful. And as they talked, she felt a sense of connection growing between them, as if they were united by something greater than themselves.

When she was done, she stepped back to admire her work, feeling a sense of pride and satisfaction. It was more than just a hairstyle - it was a work of art, a reflection of the intimacy and trust that they had shared.

" For the longest time, I've been keeping a secret from you. My feelings for you have blossomed into something much deeper than I ever thought possible. Your sparkling eyes, your gentle touch, and the way you make me feel safe and loved have made me fall head over heels for you. Even the simplest moments we share, like a quiet conversation or a warm embrace, fill me with a sense of warmth and contentment that I can't find anywhere else. I just had to let you know how much you mean to me.."

Nazuma leaned forward, his eyes fixed on the Princess's face. He studied her expression intently, searching for any signs of deception. As he looked into her eyes, he noticed the subtle movements of her pupils and the slight twitch of her lips. His mind raced as he tried to decipher the truth behind her words. Was she telling the truth, or was she hiding something? He continued to stare at her, his gaze unrelenting, as he probed deeper into her thoughts. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he spoke.

"It has come to my attention that certain individuals in positions of power may not be pleased with your decision to assist me in my endeavors. They are concerned that your actions may undermine their authority or interests. This may have caused them to view you as a potential threat to their power, leading them to consider taking drastic measures against us.

I was worried that they may come for you at some point. This could potentially put me in a dangerous situation, and I would like to know if there is any truth to you. "

Looking at her, he noticed a glint of sincerity in her eyes. He carefully listened to her words and observed the way she spoke. It was clear to him that she was telling the truth. He could feel her love for him radiating from every corner of the room. He was aware of her high moral standards and knew that she would never compromise her integrity for anything or anyone. Her unwavering commitment to honesty and honor only made him appreciate her more. He felt grateful to have her in his life and knew that he would always cherish her.

"Dearest one, please don't fret. I'll never leave your side, even in the face of adversity. I am your unwavering companion; together, we'll face whatever challenges come our way and emerge stronger for it."

Despite his tendency to keep people at arm's length, she was certain he had a deep love for her. She had noticed he didn't trust many, but she was different. He had confided in her about his fears and insecurities, and she had supported him through his struggles. She cherished their moments together, knowing his love for her was genuine.

"We are faced with a formidable task ahead of us. My brother, who we are up against, is a highly skilled and powerful opponent who should not be taken lightly. Underestimating him could be detrimental to our chances of success. He possesses a level of magical prowess that surpasses even my highest expectations. Therefore, we must approach this with careful consideration and meticulous planning. After much consideration, I have decided that it is time to awaken the Daughter Houses. These structures have been dormant for too long, and it is time to bring them back to life. I believe that by doing so, we will be able to unlock and utilize their full potential.

I suggest we start by analyzing his abilities and identifying his strengths and weaknesses. This will allow us to devise a plan that exploits his vulnerabilities while minimizing our risks. Furthermore, we must ensure we have all the necessary resources and skills to execute our plan successfully. We might need to enlist the help of other allies or acquire additional magical artifacts to improve our chances of success.

In conclusion, we must approach this challenge with utmost caution and respect for our opponents. However, with the right strategy and preparation, I am confident we can achieve our goal and emerge victorious. "

The prince was seated in a large window, offering a panoramic view of the countryside. As he sat there, his mind drifted away from the present moment, and he found himself lost in thought. Standing by the grand windows of his opulent suite, his piercing amber eyes gazed out into the distance. The view before him was breathtaking - a vast expanse of rolling hills and dense forests, with the occasional glimmer of sunlight reflecting off a nearby stream. The grass was a vibrant green, swaying gently in the breeze, and the leaves of the trees rustled softly. The prince was captivated by the tranquil beauty of it all.

Despite the serene surroundings, the chaos of his mind was overwhelming. His thoughts raced, and he couldn't seem to find any peace. The prince was lost in contemplation, struggling to make sense of his emotions. He found himself drawn to the peacefulness of the district, which seemed to contrast with the turmoil in his mind. The prince couldn't help but feel transfixed by the sight before him, the tranquility of the landscape offering a temporary respite from his inner turmoil.

A sharp knock on the door suddenly jolted him out of his reverie. He turned his heart racing to see his mother, the queen, enter the room. Her presence was commanding, as always, and he couldn't help but feel a twinge of nervousness in her company. But she smiled at him warmly, her eyes crinkling at the corners, and he felt a sense of relief wash over him. She wrapped her arms tightly around her son and pulled him in close. He nestled against her chest, his frame fitting perfectly in her embrace. She could feel his warmth against her skin, and she breathed in deeply, taking in the sweet scent of his hair.

She bent down to kiss his forehead softly, feeling his soft skin against her lips. It was a bittersweet moment for her, as she longed to hold onto her little boy forever but knew that he was growing up so fast. She savored the feeling of his body against hers, feeling the love and connection between them.

Finally, she released him from her embrace. She felt a sense of contentment and joy in her heart, knowing she had given her son the love and affection he needed.

"My dear child, my heart goes out to you, and I am truly sorry that I failed you in my duty to protect you. I can only imagine the pain and struggles you must have endured. However, I want you to know that I am here for you and will do all I can to provide comfort and support no matter where I am."

As Nazuma met his mother's gaze, he was moved by the overwhelming love and compassion he saw in her eyes. He could sense the depth of her emotions, and it touched him deeply. At that moment, he felt a sense of connection with his mother, a bond that transcended words. He could feel the love pouring out of her, enveloping him warmly. It was clear to him that she cared for him deeply, and he was grateful for her unwavering support and affection. Seeing the tenderness in her eyes, Nazuma was reminded that he was not alone; he had someone who loved him deeply and would always be there for him.

Upon receiving the queen's summon, the servants hastened to the prince's chambers, eager to prepare for his much-anticipated bath. They would approach the task with utmost care and attention to detail, ensuring that every aspect of the preparation was executed to the prince and princess's exacting standards.

The servants would begin by drawing a large, ornate tub and filling it with hot water, carefully adjusting the temperature to Nazuma and Daitsuya's liking. They would then add fragrant oils and bubbles, creating a relaxing and rejuvenating atmosphere within the chamber.

Next, the servants would select the softest and most luxurious towels, laying them out on a nearby table along with clean garments for the young royals to wear after they bathe. As they disrobed, the servants would avert their eyes, offering them the utmost privacy and respect.

With them all now seated in the tub, the servants would begin their meticulous work of washing and scrubbing every inch of them, using gentle yet effective techniques to leave their skin feeling soft and refreshed. They would also attend to each of their locs, carefully washing and conditioning it until it shone with a radiant luster.

After the bath was complete, the servants would assist the queen in drying off and dressing in her fresh garments, ensuring that she looked and felt her very best. As the queen departed the chamber, the servants would smile, content in the knowledge that they had fulfilled their duty in providing them with a truly luxurious and rejuvenating experience.

Noon..

In the aftermath of recent events, he was acutely aware that he had lost the trust of the people of the Ascension. He realized that regaining their confidence would require a significant amount of time and effort on his part. He knew that he would have to demonstrate his commitment to making things right and that he would need to take concrete steps to restore their faith in him.

He understood it would be an uphill battle, but he was determined to win over the people of the Ascension once again. He would work tirelessly to show them that he was a leader they could depend on and that he took their safety and security seriously. He would take every possible measure to ensure that such an incident never occurred again and that the people of the Ascension felt safe and protected under his mother's leadership. He was willing to put in the hard work and dedication required to regain their trust, and he was confident that with time and effort, he would be able to earn back the respect and confidence of the people of the Ascension.

He and Daitsuya watched as the small district of Denkou began to come to life. The merchants began to open shops, and the isles filled with people. Nazuma decided to see what this district had to offer, so he put on his clothing and wrapped his scarf, Halunei, around himself like a hood. He was dressed and still had his king thread underneath his attire. The Ruby King's Kingsthread fabric was considered as an epitome of luxury and sophistication. Its soft, velvety texture and rich, vibrant hue had made it a favorite among the elite and wealthy. However, it had been many years since the fabric had been used in clothing on the mainland.

The reason for its disappearance from the fashion scene remains with Nazuma. Some say that the supply of the precious gemstones used to dye the fabric had run out, while others claim that the Nazuma had the weavers who possessed the skill to produce the fabric had moved to a remote location. Whatever the cause, the fact remained that the Ruby Kingsthread fabric was a thing that only Nazuma had access to. Yet, its legacy lingered on, as stories of the fabric's magnificence and allure were passed down through generations. Even now, the mere mention of its name evokes a sense of wonder and longing in those who had once beheld its beauty.

The fabric in question was a work of art in itself. Its soft texture was a testament to the skill and craftsmanship of the weaver, who had spent countless hours creating this masterpiece. The fabric was made from the finest ruby, sourced from the kingdom's farthest reaches. The intricate designs blended traditional motifs and modern patterns, and each thread was woven with great care and precision.

The fabric was considered a symbol of prestige and elegance, and only the most deserving owners were deemed worthy. The fabric was said to have a magical quality that enhanced the wearer's beauty and made them stand out in any crowd.

As fate would have it, the fabric found its way into the hands of the Denkai couple, who were known for their impeccable taste and refined sensibilities. They cherished the fabric as a priceless possession, and it became a symbol of their trust in each other. The fabric was so exquisite that it was befitting that only the Denkai couple owned it, and the fabric added to the grandeur of any occasion. The atmosphere was charged with anticipation and excitement on the day he walked into the Eye of the Father again. It was a momentous occasion that would be etched in the memories of all who bore witness. Despite his nerves, he stood tall and resolute as the buckles of his clothing tightened, and he stood at the ready.

The Princess put on her clothing; as they stepped out of the door, the sunlight illuminated her stunning locs, which were intricately woven and styled to perfection. Her long, flowing ponytail was adorned with vibrant beads and accessories that shimmered in the light, adding elegance to her captivating appearance. As they embarked on their journey, she exuded an infectious sense of confidence and pride, and together, they walked with purpose and determination. With the gentle breeze brushing past her hair, she emerged from her cozy chalet into the serene and picturesque landscape of the Asencion. The vibrant hues of the blooming flowers, the birds chirping, and the sun's warmth on her skin instantly put her in a good mood. The balmy temperatures of the region were a welcome change from the icy chill of the Alps, and she was determined to make the most of it. She chose her attire carefully, choosing clothing that elegantly showcased her curves and accentuated her femininity. As she strolled around the stunning surroundings, she felt a sense of confidence and freedom that had been missing. The Asencion was indeed a place of beauty and tranquility, and she was thrilled to show off her figure in such a heavenly setting.

"Isn't this your childhood home where you've spent years of your life? The home that holds countless memories of your growing up years, the place where you took your first steps, where you learned to ride a wyvern, and where you laughed and played with your family and friends. I can sense the nostalgia in your eyes. Don't you agree?"

She said as she wandered through the bustling streets of the mainland, she glanced over at Nazuma, who seemed unfazed by the chaos surrounding them. She couldn't help but ask him if she was standing out too much as a tourist. She observed how his eyes scanned the busy streets, taking in every detail without showing any signs of anxiety or unease. His calm demeanor was a stark contrast to her own, and she found herself admiring his ability to remain composed even in the most hectic of environments.

"It has been quite some time since my last visit, and the transformation that has taken place is striking. Despite all the changes, it is gratifying to see that this particular region of the Kingdom has managed to retain its vitality. As I stand here, I cannot help but feel a sense of obligation to safeguard this land that sustains so much life. However, I am also painfully aware of my own shortcomings. At this moment, I feel weak and powerless, and I know that I must become stronger if I am to fulfill my duty and protect this place that means so much to so many."

With fingers entwined, they strolled leisurely along the aisles and took in the sights of children running around and playing with unbridled joy. The families around them seemed to be living in a state of pure happiness, enjoying the simple pleasures of life. The couple couldn't help but feel a sense of contentment wash over them as they walked, feeling grateful for the moment of peace and harmony amidst the chaos.

Nalumire
Arcanum Iris

Post by Nalumire »

The couple walked hand in hand, their fingers interlaced, through the vibrant marketplace, which was bustling with activity. The smell of freshly baked bread, exotic spices, and roasting meat filled the air, mingling with the sound of children's laughter and the rustling of shopping bags. The colors of the stalls were vibrant, with brightly colored fabrics and fresh produce on display, creating a kaleidoscope of hues that dazzled the eye.

The market was a hub of activity, with Denkou of all shapes and sizes going about their day, perusing the various stalls and shops. The children ran around with unbridled enthusiasm, darting through the crowds and playing games, while their parents watched with delight and pride. The couple walked slowly, taking in the sights and sounds of the bustling marketplace, observing the different people and products around them.

As they leisurely walked through the colorful and lively market, their senses were fully awakened by the sights, sounds, and smells around them. The market was alive with the sounds of vendors calling out to potential customers, the chatter of people haggling over prices, and the hum of happiness and contentment that filled the air. They felt a great sense of peace and contentment, relishing every moment of this harmonious and peaceful scene in the midst of the bustling market.

The aroma of freshly cooked street food filled their nostrils, and they couldn't resist the temptation to stop and sample some of the exotic delicacies on offer. The food was expertly seasoned with a variety of fragrant spices and herbs, which infused each bite with a unique and enticing flavor that lingered on their taste buds.

As they continued their stroll, they couldn't help but notice the friendly and welcoming vendors who greeted them with warm smiles. The vendors were eager to showcase their products and engage in conversation, making the experience even more enjoyable.

One particular vendor caught eye with of the garments made of intricately woven threads that Nalumire and the princess wore. The garment, known as Ruby Kingsthread. Everyone who passed by marveled at the artistry of the garment.

"Could it truly be you? In all my years it is you! The Son of Darcovis, Prince Nazuma. Please! "

As the couple passed by a small shop, a man emerged and began running after them. Daitsuya, who was walking at the back of the prince admiring the smells of the street cuisine , turned around and immediately assumed a defensive stance, ready to take down the man if necessary. However, Nalumire, who was walking beside her, quickly realized that the man wasn't a threat and stepped in front of Daitsuya, blocking her path.

The man, who had been chasing after them, was panting heavily and looked like he was about to collapse. Nalumire spoke to him in a calm and reassuring voice, "May I ask why, did you pursue me so ambitiously?" Nalumire asked as The man explained that he had seen them passing by his shop and had recognized them. He wanted to offer them some of his products and had run after them to catch up.

Daitsuya, who had relaxed her stance, was still a bit suspicious of the man. She asked him what kind of products he sold and if they were of good quality. The man eagerly showed them some of his merchandise, which included handmade jewelry and traditional clothing. He explained that he had been running his shop for over 20 years and that he took great pride in his work.

As the man thanked them for stopping and listening to him. Daitsuya, who had softened her attitude towards him, bowed, feeling sorry for the chance encounter.

"It seems we are quite the eye catcher today. One wouldn't know that we had a very eventful night our first night back."

The princess was deeply troubled as she recounted the events of the previous night. They had only just arrived and were settling in for a night's rest when they were suddenly ambushed by Idarei and his golems. It soon became clear that the attacker was one of the prince's enemies who had a personal grudge against the prince and wanted to exact revenge on her to hurt him. The attacker was fierce and tunefully skilled, but the princess fought bravely to protect the prince while he was asleep . Thankfully, they were able to fend off the attack and escape with their lives. However, the incident left her shaken and on high alert, knowing that they were not safe and that the enemy may strike again at any moment.

Nalumire could feel her worry and decided to treat her to a day on the town, the Prince extended his arm towards the door and beckoned the lady to enter the shop before them. He felt he owed her this much as he wanted to comfort her. The Man convinced Nalumire to allow the man to examine his Ruby Kingsthread. and He agreed to give them some information as they stepped inside, he followed closely behind"How about I treat you to some of the luxuries of the main kingdom. Maybe some new jewels would settle your mind. You see this district is highly protected by your mother and her followers. So we can surly take in the moments of peace."

The Denkai Royals would entertain the man allowing him to study their attire, dressed in their finest fabrics, he studied each thread of their garments gleaming in the light. The man, a skilled weaver himself, was immediately drawn to the intricate details and exceptional craftsmanship of their Kingsthread. His gaze then wandered towards the windows of his shop, which were adorned with an array of precious gemstones and exotic stones, each one more stunning than the next. The air was thick with the scent of magic, and the outside of the shop was filled with displays of fabric, weapons, jewels and other items each one precisely calibrated and weaved the special material that the master craftsman was known for.

"In all My year's I only dreamt of seeing this fabric. This is truly a thread for royals of your stature, please allow yourselves to gander upon that of my wears. I see to it they will be of your liking."

The man said as he opened the door to his shop. As the Princess' eyes adjusted to the grandeur of the shop, she was struck with a sense of disbelief at the sheer magnitude of the building before her. The shop was a wonderland of precious gemstones and exquisite fabrics, each one more dazzling and captivating than the last. Barrels upon barrels of diamonds and exotic stones were stacked around the shop, each one waiting to be transformed into something truly magical by the skilled hands of the craftsmen.

The shop was equipped with state-of-the-art machines and tools, each one specialized for a particular task, each one indicating the intricate steps involved in creating and weaving the special fabric, weapons and items of the Denkou. The man standing before them was the master craftsman who owned the shop, and his creativity seemed unmatched in the industry. The Denkai Royal was humbled and honored to be standing in the presence of such talent and creativity.

Nalumire was captivated by the man's vibrant energy and found himself drawn to the mans infectious enthusiasm. He couldn't resist the urge to ask him for recommendations on interesting places to visit nearby, and the man was more than happy to oblige. He suggested several of his favorite spots with great enthusiasm, his passion for exploration and discovery evident in the way he spoke.

One of the places he recommended was a dense area in the forest where he often went to collect gemstones. He spoke about it excitedly, describing the various types of precious stones he had found there over the years. He also mentioned an old, ancient-looking structure that had remained untouched for years, its secrets hidden away from the world. The man had explored the area extensively, and he shared fascinating stories about his adventures there.

One of the most intriguing stories was about a nearby temple with a jeweled door deep inside. The man believed that the door was sealing away some rare and valuable gemstones, and he had always been fascinated by the mystery surrounding it. He even shared an exciting anecdote about King Myos, who had once attempted to open the doors to the tomb but eventually gave up after some time.

Intrigued by the story, Nalumire asked the man for directions to the temple. However, he was surprised to discover later that the so-called temple was, in fact, a hidden bunker located outside the ascension. Despite the initial confusion of why he wanted directions, Nalumire was grateful for the man's recommendations and looked forward to seeing him again.

Return to “Exploration”