Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

photo 2bebabac-5d83-4364-aaec-f592b645e862_zps021ddb0e.jpg Shinta's Kitchen

Character Of the Week

Valentine

Board index » The Neo Nightmare » Apex Neo » Neo Citadel

Forum rules

Here reside secretaries for the leaders of the Neo Nightmare. Within its walls are protected chambers with access to the powers of Lumin. Through these chambers embedded within the Neo Network, learn from Lumin, augment your Arbiter, and access Siege Weapons.

Post subject: Can You Guys Help Me Out?
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:21 am 
Talim :: Dreamer|Sleeper

Unique Trait: N/A
Faction: The Neo Nightmare
Sex: Male
I walked for a good hour and a half before I finally made it to the giant castle at the middle of the city. I was still cold, wet and naked.... People were staring me down as if they hadn't seen anything crazier than a washed up castaway looking for some pants and some help. But my self confidence was pretty high so I didn't mind the snickers and silent jeers.

Regardless, I shivered my way through the building's entrance and pressed deeper into black and white themed establishment. After walking up the twirling, illusion inducing staircase I paused at door that read "kage office".

**Knock Knck**

This isn't that weird, right?

I gave it two good knocks before returning my hands to concealing my junk. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to leap out the closest window. Like, really, what was I going to say to whoever answered? "Hey, I hit my head woke up in the ocean without any clothes so now I'm here!". I was never really that good at convicing myself to do much of anything so I sighed again and dropped my head.

This is so weird...

Post subject: Re: Can You Guys Help Me Out?
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:37 pm 
Secretary To The Nocturnal Majesty

Unique Trait: Lumous Faye Magicka, Jager Consortium, Shadow Nexus, Killer Organization Skills
Sex: Female
Alignment: Good
"Come in!"

Chimed a female voice from inside the office of topmost bureaucratic seat. It's normal, arguably more masculine denizens were out as usual; leaving the owner of this sing-song, routine oriented voice to handle the tougher end of the job. Something fathoms more formidable than battling self-titled Gods, reversing supernatural disasters and righting ancient wrongs: paper work. Who's ink laden lines and parchment parasites had yet to be conquered thoroughly by any other being save for the Neo-Nightmare's most talented alien secretary, Maxine.

She chuckled after her summons taking particular joy in the oxymoron she presented the entrant with. Her middle aged laughter didn't make it past the door but the joke was funny all the same: The door would remain locked no matter what this nudey-noob attempted. Which is why she opened it for him. The loud creak of the door was another domestic security system but it may as well have been an opening cadence for the epic odyssey this boy was about to embark upon.

Many have bore witness to the inside of ZK and Atra's office, few have witnessed it ever since Maxine placed her tendrils on it. It was neat, tidy, and befitting of a corporate executive. It's interior sported humble color schemes but the most captivating feature was the fact that the area had no walls. In fact, the 'walls' were transparent to not take away from the best view in Neovian Central. In the distance was that obsidian pyramid and within its zenith was Lumin, an incubating pulsating light calling out to all creation from beyond the veil.

"Oh? Would you like some clothes?"

You'd have to forgive her banal reaction. Maxine herself would also be completely naked if she rose up from behind Atra's desk. Furthermore, the human body didn't quite interest her and this was Vescrutia, naked people are particularly tame compared to the cultural norm. But Maxine did wish to cloth the lad lest he take a trip to the hospital, who also had their hands full. Nearby doors and shelves jitters spilling their contents into the floating air and placing themselves on a coffee table inside the office. It was a typical Neovian civilian garb. Nothing too special. Nothing too high tech.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:40 am 

No lie, after trying and failing to normally open the door, I resorted to a mildly powerful shoulder bash to pry it open. It must have been jammed because the majestic voice along its other side insisted it was open. Which it obviously was, because I fell directly in with that clumsy arm thrashing, and I tumbled into the transcendent office space combat roll style.

"Woah.."

Was all I could say, massaging the growing knot on my head for a moment before going numb from the breathtaking visual that was Atra's office. And talk about beautiful. I almost didn't notice the generous, gorgeous demoness clad in fleeting shadowy garb offering me a change of clothes. Allmost. But what else to be expected from the Kage's office?

"Umm thanks.... Thanks a lot."

I didn't hesitate to grab the change of clothes, they weren't exactly my style but I jumped into them without a second thought. I kept my eyes away from locking contact with Maxine and focused on the sensation of warmth, and gazed out the wall/window. There was no way to prepare myself for the impending awkwardness so I loosened up and thought why not the casual approach?

"This looks awesome."

Post Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:45 pm 

Unique Trait: Lumous Faye Magicka, Jager Consortium, Shadow Nexus, Killer Organization Skills
We need better Security.

Pen and paper came alive upon her desk without hands to orchestrate their dance and jotted down a few notes. Maxine shook her head at the occurrences. She wasn't startled at the blissfully enamored savant ahead of her, just the likelihood that a naked human being wandered to the top most floor of the most important building and barged in the office of it's highest ranking members without at least one challenge.

It was wise to let the new born fawn get drunk of the scenery while Maxine took copious notes of the boys appearance. Nothing really stuck out save for his obvious lack of understanding of consequences.

"So what exactly is stopping me from sending you to our Psychiatric Facility? A naked person wandering for miles breaking all forms of laws and security typically qualifies as an express ticket, of which I've already filed. The proper authorities are on their way, you have twenty seconds."

She opened her hands, palms up, waiting to receive the most summarized, and convincing explanation possible for this unethical an unruly genesis to L's story. The die was cast, it was time for him to take his chances.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:15 am 

Bump

Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2016 7:33 pm 

"Woah, Wait, what?"

She had to be joking, right?

"I may not know what's going on but I swear I'm not crazy!

What kind of backwards crap was this? I could have sworn I walked into the office of the Kage, leader, or whatever magistrate orechestrated this village, so I was taken aback from Max's mention of proper authroties. My enarmored demeanor washed away once I turned to fully face the shadowy woman prosecuting me from behind her desk. I hadn't got the chance to properly adjust the baggy, silvery sweat pants I slipped on and the black Nightmare t shirt was still balled up in my hand. But I never liked to overstay a welcome.

"Look, I know this looks weird.. But I--the truth is I couldn't even tell you what happened yesterday, let alone why you should trust me. I woke up maybe a day ago, adrift at sea until I swam ashore and wandered here. I think I'm the real victim here."

I couldn't help but chuckle a bit, but making light and joking were my typical methods of diffusion. I scratched the back of my head nervously before gingerly approaching Maxine's desk, with my left hand extended.

"The only thing I remember about myself is a letter, literally.. I figured you guys could lend me a hand. I don't know why, but I just thought here."

Board index » The Neo Nightmare » Apex Neo » Neo Citadel