We've comitted a great wrong.

Michio Tribe
Drifter

We've comitted a great wrong.

Post by Michio Tribe »

in my arrogance I too blind to even see that the astral chaos has been positioned beneath the neo nightmare since the sight was first constructed. This is a travesty. And I'm really sorry to Zeik, and everyone else who would listen. Is there anything we can do about this? Like implement a new style that has us all horizontally as equals? The vertical almost reminds me of the hyper masculine tropes we used to convey as we clamored above one another for power and dominance. Again I'm really sorry for that and all the other horrors I've caused. But what can we do?
This is a pen-name account which writes from the narrative perspective of:
Michio Kham, T'ajsa Michio, Gaia- The Divine Anima, The Devout (and its members)
Michio Tribe Lore

Everything posted by this account is official property of ©Vescrutia2018, no reproduction, or reposting of this content identical to or closely resembling is allowed.

Zeik
King of Chaos

Re: We've comitted a great wrong.

Post by Zeik »

I moved the chaos beneath the Neo once photobucket destroyed the image links I was using. Imgur also no longer offers the image link service.
Everything posted by this account is official property of ©Vescrutia2018, no reproduction, or reposting of this content identical to or closely resembling is allowed.

Michio Tribe
Drifter

Post by Michio Tribe »

I asked ZK on the facebook group if there was any way to move them in rows vs columns, he said a workaround is available. Would that be something that you're interested in? I know it's not that big of a deal. We've been dealing with it for some years. But it was something I noticed. What do you think?
Michio Kham, T'ajsa Michio, Gaia- The Divine Anima, The Devout (and its members)
Michio Tribe Lore

Zeik
King of Chaos

Post by Zeik »

The suggested layout sounds like a cool change, but since we're on the topic of 'Great Wrongs,' Stripping 'Michio Zol,' of his powers seems unfair. If you're gonna do stuff like that to other people, you should include a disclaimer in your Character template. If you dont want other users making Michio characters, then I'd suggest taking the template down.

Michio Tribe
Drifter

Post by Michio Tribe »

Cortisol just shot all through my body. I think you're being reductive, and presumptuous. Michio Zol and I had a lengthly conversation, on messenger and mutually arrived at a solution that will allow them to continue RP'ing independently of me. I'll see to the template however. I don't want anyone getting the wrong impression. Thanks for the feedback Zeik.

Edit-

I'm talking to him now and that's exactly how he feels wow. Okay let me see what I can do here.
Michio Tribe Lore

Zolgarious Gilden
Drifter

Post by Zolgarious Gilden »

We’ve come to a conclusion and fixed the misunderstandings. I appreciate the attention to getting things set straight. It’s all good.

Return to “Archives”