The Next Battle

Zeik
King of Chaos

The Next Battle

Post by Zeik »

Steel sharpens steel and as such the Students of the path sharpen one another. The exchange of knowledge, skills and experience traverses every path, including combat. Test your mettle, push your limits, show your mastery and together we are victorious.

No limits:Fighters have no limitations and fight with all approved skills.

Three is key: Fighters select three skills and fight with only those skills, martial arts aren’t skills. Player don’t reveal their skills until they are used.

Capture the flag
Teams face of in three v three combat using three skills to defend and capture the flag.
Everything posted by this account is official property of ©Vescrutia2018, no reproduction, or reposting of this content identical to or closely resembling is allowed.

Teralok
Drifter

Re: The Next Battle

Post by Teralok »

(Is there a criteria for the skills picked because Teralok only has like three abilities and a weapon. I'd have him join but I don't know if they're to broad.)

Zeik
King of Chaos

Re: The Next Battle

Post by Zeik »

This is all a work in progress at this point, we can test it out in role play. I do my best work on the field.

So far there aren’t any rules except selecting three skills.
Everything posted by this account is official property of ©Vescrutia2018, no reproduction, or reposting of this content identical to or closely resembling is allowed.

Return to “Ars Gymnasium”