Chapter One: Help Wanted

Slade Alexander
Drifter

Re: Chapter One: Help Wanted

Post by Slade Alexander »

"Looks like we have quite the turnout here.Why don't we relax a bit."

As he spoke Slade would make a small gesture with his hand causing six chairs to morph from out of the ground into a small circle with enough space for whom ever had the floor to manuver as the spoke.as he took his seat he would look around to examine the small crowd of people. Each was strong within their own write. He could tell from just a glace at each one.

Zeik
King of Chaos

Post by Zeik »

‘There is no tardiness. All of you have arrived exactly when you needed. Perhaps, we should do a brief Introduction before we find our way into Ars Haven.’

-Zeik claimed one of slade’s chairs for himself, rested his bum on something more comfortable than the Stone fountain he’d been using as a chair.-

‘I’ll go first. As some of you know-’

He said with a chuckle, considering everyone knew him here, some better than others.

‘I’m Zeik Hellgate. Guardian and co-founder of Astral City. I protect this land and all of Vescrutia with my wives Kurai and Meridia. We strive to secure a future for the children of Vescrutia, including our own;Nagase and Azazel. I see all as my family and seek to secure prosperity for any willing to protect it.

Anyone else?’

He asked. Giving he floor to anyone willing to introduce themselves to the group.
Everything posted by this account is official property of ©Vescrutia2018, no reproduction, or reposting of this content identical to or closely resembling is allowed.

Azazel
Drifter

Post by Azazel »

-Quietly he made his way into the circle of Astral citizens, he did his best not to alert anyone;but, given the skill and experience within some of the people around, he doubted he went completely unnoticed.

He’d seen ‘Help Wanted,’ signs around the city and figured he’d address Zeik directly.

Azazel overheard Zeik’s introduction and wasn’t quite sure why zeik was explaining something so...widely known ;but, he figured it was just an Icebreaker of sorts.-

Alaude Nightwing
Arcanum Iris

Post by Alaude Nightwing »

As more people begin to arrive at the courtyard Alaude would finish his cigarette as he did not wish to bother/annoy anyone with the smoke from his smoking habit. As the chairs produced by Slade appeared Alaude would take a seat in one closet to where he was standing which placed him two chairs away from Zeik's sitting position. Alaude would take notice to the new face quietly enter the scene but would pay no mind to it as he simply saw it as another Astral member. Alaude would then quietly listen as Zeik gave his introduction and upon hearing Nagase's name would take a moment to wonder in his mind how she had been doing. The two of them had been on quite a few small adventures here and there to help Nagase better learn to control her powers over the time developing a Niece and Uncle like bond, so Alaude could not help wondering how much more powerful the young Hellgate had grown. However, Alaude would be broken out of his wondering when he noticed that after his introduction Zeik had opened the floor for everyone else currently here to introduce themselves. Deciding to take the floor Alaude would then casually hold his hand up waving to all the faces before him both new and old.

"Yo, for those who have never met me I am Alaude Nightwing. Like the rest of you I am also a member of the Astral, and I guess I should make it know for those who know of my former ties you have nothing to worry about as I have sworn myself to both the Chaos and its people so let all work together to keep this nation and planet safe."

Grave Yamino
Drifter

Post by Grave Yamino »

The chairs of stone rose from the ground and Grave couldn't help but wonder if this a form of Alchemy. He chuckled to himself knowing that in this world their where many abilities able to mold the earth, but the thought of another Alchemist was an exciting prospect.

Listening intently toward Zeik's words he folded his arms absorbing the information with his fullest attention. Grave raised a brow and smiled at Zeik's introduction, mostly surprised to hear he now had a second wife, and a son?! Times had changed indeed but it was his intention to not be so distant this time around, besides what if he left again only to find himself in service to a 3rd queen and a 3rd heir. He quickly set aside the amusing thought as the next began to speak.

Alaude had a strong presence about him, like Grave he could tell he was an experienced warrior and he could relate to his words. His own actions a possible reason some may not trust him but Grave was a strong patriot toward his adopted homeland. Grave gave him a nod as his eyes skimmed though group and patiently waited for him to finish his introduction.

Seeing a chance to speak after Alaude had finished Grave unfolded his arms and took a deep breath taking a slight step forward and began his introduction.

"Grave Yamino, an old sword for the Chaos and a long time friend of the Hellgates. I've been, away for sometime but I've been asked back to help in anyway I can and I plan on doing just that. It's a pleasure to you all."

Smiling towards them all he took his seat, now taking full notice of it's quality, not bad at all.

Naito Neves Denkai
Arcanum Iris

Post by Naito Neves Denkai »

The powers at hand gathered, it excited Nazuma. Noticing the presence that watched from the skies Nazuma realized it was just the Astrals Prince. Nazuma joined Zeik by his side at the fountain at first and would follow him, taking his seat right next to him. He listened to all introductions. He could only see the will of justice in all of their hearts and words of righteousness in their breathes. He would make a mental note to their names Grave... Alaude.. He saw it only right he would go next seeing as how he was late. He would stand to his feet and walk into the circle.

"Greetings,

You may call me Prince Nazuma Denkou Of House Ri'ore. I hail from The Denkou Kingdoms as second Heir. I reside here in the Astral as Zeiks pupil to learn how to be a king as he.

We The Denkou fight for those who want to survive not to survive. Each day we the just put our lives on the line for those who have the will to maintain. For those who fight evil. We are Astral Raijin. We protect the skies as the Kin protect it lands. We Denkou are blessed by the God of Skies and protect the lands of Vescrutia. She is one and we are one as the winds mold the lands."

He would stand tall as he spoke he had his hand over his chest. He spoke with pose and clarity he hope to show his will to protect all that is right was the same as to everyone here. Yet long winded he knew it was the only proper way he could introduce himself.

Teralok
Drifter

Post by Teralok »

The words of the gathering congress were very moving and informative. They spoke of their connections to the Chaos and the King, introductions were indeed the next order of things. Teralok was not very expressive with the common tongue however, preferring the natural dialect that came from his core instead.

"Teralok is what you may call me. I have been here since I found out I was a warrior."

Stopping to hear his words again he felt the echo of his vibrations, it rang well, he looked for the attention he had before continuing.

"I am a dark stone creation that is only looking for the purpose of the pain that plagues me, or the cause of it."

He shuffled his feet almost nervously but once he put his lance to the ground it was clear he was changing his stance.

"While I am extremely thankful for the welcome the King and his kingdom has extended... I think I'll stand just the same."

Teralok was not the trusting type, in fact placing the butt of his lance on the ground brought back the sounds of the setting to his feet, subtly securing their surroundings as he stood there.

Flux
Drifter

Post by Flux »

Whilst the conglomerate of men parlayed with one another their senses might be set of if they could sense the small ripples in time and space fluctuating about the vicinity. The naten would thicken birth a Light Pink orb. From this sphere of light a corridor would form. Running in full sprint would be a small black panther cub. It would stop abruptly in front of Zeik. Its sapphire eyes transfixed on the ancient forest of arcana before him. " Seriously Flutter you can just go tethering all willy dilly like that" a soft yet clearly agitated tone would reverberate briefly through the expanse. A short women of sandy chestnut skin would be seen walking out of the remaining energy that created the gateway.

Her hair rested graciously on her shoulder and its remnants flowed down her backside. Like a river of ebony stained threads like that of a starless night sky. She was clasped in a silky midnight blue garb that shimmered with the left over energy from the voyage just past. Holding naught but a single tome that she held close t her. As she fully exited the portal would close behind her. She would be seen hunching over attempting to catch her breathe. Her familiar had a habit of becoming curious of despots of magic and flying off into god knows where to find it. This time the little miscreant lead her to Zeik. H...hey Flutter you he-hear me?! No more feline fucker--" Having caught enough air to lift her gaze form the ground her Glowing green eyes would widen as she quickly realized that not only were they not alone but interrupting a meeting of sorts.

She noticed that where Flutter was tethering to had a very large culmination of different energy but she never guessed they would all be housed by...Men? This phenomena in itself kinda sent her off her rocker a bit. She had never known men to carry such vigorous ties to Naten. She though quickly snapped out of her own fixation and focused on Flutter who was stuck on Zeik. She walked slowly forward,cautious yet trying to remain calm."Forgive us...we didn't mean to intrude. My cub here is a bit of a well..." Se said as she prostrated herself into slight bow before finishing her sentence. She wasn't sensing hostile nor malicious intent from anyone here. Though the essence of darkness was prevalent by certain members it was...tamed. This caused her to be less tense. What can I say? Cats and curiosity right?" Shed shrug with a nervous chuckle. Flutter would rub himself against the leg of the Founder she would quickly shoot him a glare, beckoning fr him to both stop and get his ass back next to her asap!

Slade Alexander
Drifter

Post by Slade Alexander »

After their last guest got settled in with her cub Slade would take this time to Stand and introduce himself.

"I am Slade Alexander. A warrior of the Chaos, friend of the Hellgate royal head, and Protector of those i call family."

As he looked about the crowd he would notice a young face trying to conceal himself.As he adjusted his eyes he would recognize how similar his energy was to Zeik's own.

"Looks like we have a shy fellow on the sidelines." He would gently gesture towards the young Hellgate to join the group. Would you like to join us?

Azazel
Drifter

Post by Azazel »

-Azazel found himself surrounded by new faces. They all respected his father and never seemed to repelled by anything he did. He wondered what Zeik may have done in his life to gain this level of trust with people. It was impossible for Azazel to not offended his peers, he tried not to dwell on it;but, he couldn’t shake the question from his mind- why did they hate him.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sudden spark in naten, spatial naten no less. A creature, unlike any he’d seen before, jetted out of a portal and made its way towards his father.

‘Ahh c’mon! ’

He exclaimed. Covering his mouth in a bashful attempt at hiding his feelings. He didn’t mean to have an out burst, not when he had remained hidden for this long. Everything loved his father, save only for the few enemies he had.-
"Looks like we have a shy fellow on the sidelines." He would gently gesture towards the young Hellgate to join the group. Would you like to join us?
He averted his gaze from the woman that appeared from the rift of spatial naten. The woman claimed her cub and Azazel attention all in one motion .

“oh...me?”

He stammered in his words, fighting with himself as to where to put his attention. Slowly he made his way into the circle, but his eyes were glued to the stranger.

‘I am Azazel. I just an ordinary person with ordinary goals, nothing unique or special about me. I do hope to be of aid...anyway that I can. Thank you. Sorry.’

There was a nervous and anxious presence about him. He rushed through his introduction and took the seat furthest away from Zeik. He nodded politely to whomever he was sitting next to. Before hiding his hands in his thighs and burying his gaze into the ground.-

Return to “School Courtyard”