Chapter One: Help Wanted

Slade Alexander
Drifter

Re: Chapter One: Help Wanted

Post by Slade Alexander »

Slade would remain silent as he intensely studied the energy compoents of the animus summoned. He noticed the multiple elementsts used to compose it. Not only was is Alaude's personal energy, it also resonated with a spiritural aspect as well. Interesting. Does it act as a medium, or a personal amplifyer? he thought to himself

His curiosity was focused on the new manifestation before him. As it evaporated Slade's attention was brought back to the situation at hand. Awakening the Animus.

Zeik
King of Chaos

Post by Zeik »

He carried on his conversation with his friends, absentmindedly holding the rolled herbs in his hand. The long ash tower fell on his foot, alerting him of his wasteful actions. Zeik chuckled as he kicked the ash from his toes

“I can answer that Alaude.’’

-he said calmly. Turning his head to meet Alaudes attention-

‘As a Seer I experience strong vision, prophetic only to events of grave calamity on Vescrutian soil.

I’ve always traveled to contest those calamities and in three weeks times..ravengers will break through the obelisk barriers and strike three defenseless towns.’

-He let the weight of his words settle with his company. Ravengers were among the strongest enemies to lay siege to Vescrutia. They were responsible for millions of deaths and countless extinction during the wars with the horsemen.They creatures of horrific design, endless numbers, dangerous speeds and rapid mutations.-

‘In short...we must be prepared for their arrival and seal the breech with the obelisk.

To answer your question Slade, that is what we must investigate. These skills are new to vescrutian soil. I checked the records of the stars and convened with the Scholars arkashic records aswell.

We are the pioneers here, we will have to depend on one another for experience and guidance.
Everything posted by this account is official property of ©Vescrutia2018, no reproduction, or reposting of this content identical to or closely resembling is allowed.

Alaude Nightwing
Arcanum Iris

Post by Alaude Nightwing »

"The Ravengers huh..."

Alaude while having never faced them in actual combat was fully aware of both the power and danger the ravengers pose to not just the Chaos but Vescrutia as a whole. But even though aware of the dangers Alaude would slightly smile excited of the idea of actually facing such individuals in combat.

"Well you already know when it comes to sealing I'm you number one man for the job."

Alaude would say this as he would hold one of his hands which would suddenly crackle with black lighting highlighting a black seal engraved on the back of his hand. This was not normal lighting but alchemy lighting which was Alaude's bread and butter ability wise allowing him to change and mold matter as he see fit. Alaude was also excellent at both general and advance sealing based abilities meaning not only could he physically close the hole in the obelisk but could even reenforce it with his seals.

Slade Alexander
Drifter

Post by Slade Alexander »

"I've run across a few stories about them while researching the various types of energy. All of the stories refer to them as a blight to all of creation."

Rubbing his chin Slade would begin to smile.

"Looks like I can finally put some of this knowledge to good use."

As he spoke he would be molding and shaping his energy in his other hand. Creating geometric and abstract shapes.

Teralok
Drifter

Post by Teralok »

Teralok gritted his teeth as he heard Zeik's premonition. He recalled the smell of a recent warpath he found. It could have been the same culprit but the darkness was so foul it wasn't even worth following. His feet insisted it was a waste of time.

No matter his doubts about the value of human life however he still lent his concern. For kingdom that the King built, for the people that held his heart. His eyes narrowed in thought as he looked away, mentally preparing for confronting such maddening creatures.

The Lance vibrated ever so slightly, only until the warriors glance pinned down the commotion, quickly. He grabbed it from the ground holding it by his side as he continued to listen. Teralok had no idea what that was, but he had to assume it was the reason he was here.

Zeik
King of Chaos

Post by Zeik »

-He took the time to listen to his friends. Slades excitement and eagerness reminded Zeik of his son, Azazel. The young Hellgate was always forwardly excited to test his martial arts against deserving foes. He nodded to Alaude, acknowledging his statement. He’d taken into account Alaude’s knowledge of seals and binding arts with his mission placement.-

‘‘I’m glad to see your trust in me hasnt wavered,thank you. We will need to depend on each other’s strength and wisdom. If we want a chance against the Ravengers. Which brings me to why we are meeting here specifically.’’

-He gestured over his shoulders pointing to the stone building behind him, Ars haven.

‘Ars Haven is our base of operations. Both a place of magical studies and the Astral Cities military unit:Tamist,Amaris and Lunjuer.

In the coming times...war and calamity will break out, spreading like wildfires across Vescrutia, if left unchecked we will lose the war before it begins. It’ll consume our lands, seas and airs in poison and subject our planet to a time of Ruin. We are sharping ourselves to be the guiding lights and preservers of this Era.’

-He took a moments breather.-

‘In order to address ‘The Breech,’ we’ll have to defend each location simultaneously and repair the damaged obelisk, we will discuss locations at a later time.’

-A wave of naten brushed passed him, it’s presence was subtle, very easy to miss. The wave carried with it the air of confusion and dismal wondering. Zeik knew these emotions well, his thoughts fell on Teralok for the moment.

He almost seemed not entirely here. Like his mind was on something else. Perhaps he wasn’t comfortable around so many new faces? He began to wonder the circumstances that brought teralok to the Astral.-
Everything posted by this account is official property of ©Vescrutia2018, no reproduction, or reposting of this content identical to or closely resembling is allowed.

Alaude Nightwing
Arcanum Iris

Post by Alaude Nightwing »

Alaude would fallow Zeik's hand gesture as he motioned toward Ars Heaven and began to explain its purpose at a place of learning and of military power. Alaude would then listen to Zeik explain their first steps in dealing with "The Breach" and this would cause Alaude to slightly chuckle reminiscing on times long past. While overall the Chaos has grown much in the past short years it was also true in a small sense many of its members have become a little far stretched, so listening to Zeik's plans reminded Alaude of the past where there where actually teams of individuals with specific tasks to uphold in the village but still all working in unison to better the Chaos.

"Well it this will be our base of operation then when you get a chance I would like a more in-depth look around to help strengthen the defense of the area. While this location is where we will be strongest it also makes it where we are most vulnerable so a little alchemy based reinforcement and seal traps might aide a little more in our defenses. Also I guess I should ask how they school will split up its "students"?"

There where man aspects to take into consideration with how students would learn at this school. From general abilities, specific techniques, hell to even general personality there where many things to take into consideration at this point as just one wrong combination could decrease the chances of missions actually being completed and may risk the safety of the village and its "students" in general.

Grave Yamino
Drifter

Post by Grave Yamino »

"Sorry, I'm late..."

Grave's voice suddenly chimed in as he arrived, stepping forward, joining the other and standing just off of the King's side. They hadn't been separated for long but there was a drastic change in Grave that Zeik could see. The obvious was his appearance, Savaj's influence, and suggestions had left an impression. What little facial hair he was sporting had been shaved and his long ponytailed hair had been cut neck short and styled. He now wore a collared jet black sleeveless laced shirt with tan ankle cuffed pants and brown shoes. But even with all that, there was now a certain aura about him. His steps once again guided with purpose and clarity for the first time in years, and Grave couldn't wait to get back to doing something that mattered, new life having been breathed into him.

His eyes drifted, searching the faces of those gathered, some familiar most new to him, but if these were the people his King had trusted for the task he was told then Grave was eager to hear what they had to say and see just what kind of men they were.

Naito Neves Denkai
Arcanum Iris

Post by Naito Neves Denkai »

Nazuma could see the group of warriors gather. He felt the presence of his teacher Zeik. He felt the energy of them all. It was a bit overwhelming to him. He had only heard stories about these said guardians of the Astral. Nazuma would be floating overhead and land gently on the opposite of the statue. He was about fifty feet from the crowd.

"Yo" The boy sang as he landed. His voice rang across the courtyard.He wore a uniform with a royal rags on them. It was a black blazer with a white dress shirt and red tie,in the collar of the Jacket was a pin that represented the Astral royal gaurd a long red scarf around his neck that draped over his shoulder like a cloak. He wore hightop sneakers which where his custom WindChasers. He would walk over and join as Grave did. Nazuma had forgot that today was the day Zeik had open tryouts for the Aces. Nazuma could have easily been one given his relationship with Zeik however it seems his teacher is taking the 'analytical' approach to things. His aunt also agreed with having him enrolled in Ars Heaven to hone his Soul Inheritance prowess. Nazuma came to meet everyone. The boy had short silver hair that stopped just after his ears. His eyes Amber. He looked to be the youngster of the gathered, yet they all did only look a few years older than he.

Howsit hangin'

The young prince would bow before everyone for formal greetings as he spoke. He missed the conversation at hand but he figured it had to be an explanation of the animus. He listened to the wind, he caught the words previously said between the group by focusing on the vibrations their voices made when they spoke. He was somewhat caught up in the conversation. Now and could chime in when need be.

I do apologize for my tardiness. I forgot I was summoned here.
Last edited by Naito Neves Denkai on Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Teralok
Drifter

Post by Teralok »

Listening in contemplation he studied the Haven structure with his eyes before moving to do anything else. He was reminded of his various lessons that he had already learned here. It wasn't long ago that the Chaos was helping him learn to control himself, others hadn't embraced him so openly.

"I can help with defense too."

Speaking as his trance expired, he raised his hand, his thoughtless volunteering finally bringing him back to the group. His eyes went blankly to the two new attendants as he closed his hand back around his Lance and held it with both hands in front of him. His attention went back to Zeik once they were recognized as friendly.

"Where it's needed."

Return to “School Courtyard”