Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

photo 2bebabac-5d83-4364-aaec-f592b645e862_zps021ddb0e.jpg Shinta's Kitchen

Character Of the Week

Valentine

Board index » Cafe VezSkroosh » Vescrutia's Archive » Moirai University » Student/Faculty Credentials » Studies of Magic

Post subject: Bag Of Tricks
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:32 am 
Moirai Student :: Genin Level Member
Moirai Student :: Genin Level Member

Faction: Moirai University
Sex: Female
Magic Abilities
Transformation Magic
Powerful magic that alters the physical shape and form of that which is affected, and one of the most commonly known magical types there are. Gwen is an avid practitioner of this type of magic, giving her the ability to transform her physical appearance into that of another. Note that this only changes her appearance and does not give her the power of who or what she changes into.

Animal Theme
Gwen's animal theme is the spider, relating to her stealthy and distant nature. A creature that lurks patiently as its prey slowly falls into its trap.

Venom: The ability to produce a potent neurotoxin that causes paralysis once inside the body. It is conjured within the mouth and dispelled on command.

Webs: An ability allowing Gwen to produce very tough thin webs that stick to the surface of what they touch. Once attached they are extremely difficult to break off though naturally Gwen is able to traverse them quite easily. Non-stick webs may also be produced and used for other purposes if willed.

Post subject: Re: Bag Of Tricks
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:05 am 
Magistrate of The Soul :: Anbu Level Member
Magistrate of The Soul :: Anbu Level Member

Unique Trait: Poison Conversion
Faction: Moirai University
Sex: Male
Approved

Takai's Theme (NEW)

Takai's Battle Theme

Board index » Cafe VezSkroosh » Vescrutia's Archive » Moirai University » Student/Faculty Credentials » Studies of Magic