Rhugris’s Gamble: Horus Aftermath

Ancestral home to all Hellgates near and far.
Ovan Hellgate
Drifter

Re: Rhugris’s Gamble: Horus Aftermath

Post by Ovan Hellgate »

“That’s a lot to say about the first task. I can only imagine what the other two could be.”

Ovan was coming back to his senses well, now sitting on the couch more comfortably. His headache waned as his normal vision returned to him without Sorith pouring his Naten out like an angry faucet. LEviathans were far from the top of the list of creatures Ovan wanted to cross paths with. He might have seen a few Leviathan Shards over the course of his journeys, he lived for more than a century and enjoyed travel across all the continents of Vescrutia in some of the most remote and exotic locales, conveniently about as far away from Leviathan territory as he could be. Coming to this realization stung a bit more than he wanted it to, recalling a moderately sized list of Observatories he avoided outright since he couldn’t reach them safely alone, Leviathans were but only one of many creatures out of sheer anxiety that he’d be outmatched by a feral beast. Ovan respected the sanctity of his surroundings and rejected the idea of testing his mettle needlessly against the innocent wildlife of the places he visited.

Now, his future as the crown of the Horus Hellgate necessitated it. He could only hope that the other tasks Sorith required of him would be os a lesser magnitude.
"You collapsed under the weight of idealism, nothing to be ashamed of. Happens to all of us, not just the best of us. " - Sorith, Horus Crown

Ovan's Attire
"Ovan's Theme"

Fate I
Drifter

Post by Fate I »

In the quiet Observatory the solemn eyes of the Crown betrayed his detachment. His demeanor weathered by battles he fought in past, mostly outside of a battlefield. He stood before the younger crown, with the faintest glint of determination in his eyes.

"Defeating and securing the shard wil, or better said, should claim all of your intention...if you intend on surviving."

With a voice tempered by experience, he spoke of the weighty expectations looming on the horizon, each word carrying the gravity of the journey ahead.

"Defeating the leviathan alone, will probably be impossible, be sure to find a team to support your first labor."

Ovan Hellgate
Drifter

Post by Ovan Hellgate »

"What's a king without his court, am I right?"

Oh, how he dreaded this task, and the first of three. Ovan could only imagine the commitment he'd need for the next tasks, but his confidence outweighed his dread. The future of his people needed a strong Crown to weather the trials ahead.

While he was connected to places high and low all across Vescrutia, he might need to call in a few favors to get the support he needed to fell a ravenous beast. Ovan stood up, dusted himself off, looked over to the bird and gave it a finger gun point.

"I'm going to grab some lunch and head on out, unless you're actually going to tell me the next task. Maybe I can take care of it on my way home."

Ovan joked while he headed for the door, cape flowing in the wind. He opened it and started out of it before stopping, one foot out the door. He looked back inquisitively and uttered, "Last chance."
"You collapsed under the weight of idealism, nothing to be ashamed of. Happens to all of us, not just the best of us. " - Sorith, Horus Crown

Ovan's Attire
"Ovan's Theme"

Return to “Acrix Solara”